Let's Take A Ride

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Let's Take A Ride

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:24 am

Ah poo. I've made a horrible mistake.

You've guessed it. I've started another. :lol: I actually started this one a while ago, and I hope that with the break coming up I'll be updating often. :rolleyes: Anyway... if you want to read I think I'm just going to post it on nf.com and pull an Ash and just post when I update here. :lol:

:wave:

nsyncfiction.com/viewuser.php?uid=184 Let's Take A Ride

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:53 am

:yay: I love this story. I remember when you sent us the chapter and I've read it numerous time hoping for the day that you'd be presenting it for all the world to see. :lol: And that day is finally here ... yeehaw, baby. :headbanger:

Arin sounds like a great girl. Very interesting life and a fab group of friends. Paris and Nicole ... you know that's hot. :P

You better be updating on a regular basis. I need a hit, baby gimme it. Please. :please:

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:30 am

<span style='color:ff0099'>I'm leaving feedback over at NF.com cuz I love to see the five stars next to stories. :nerd: :lol: But yes, this has been long overdue. But, I swear that if you make me wait two months for another update, I'm pullin' a Jordin and doin' some Oklahoma first class ass-kickin'. :P :kiss:

Oh, and THANK YOU. :D</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Okay so Sondra talked me into it... I updated again. :P </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:01 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>:notworthy: Thank you, you! Thank you, Sondra! And Thank you, you again. ^_^</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:14 am

:notworthy: I'm doing the feedback over on NF.com, Sharry. We gotta keep you with five stars for all of your work. :thumbup: :kiss:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:04 pm

Hurry and update BIOTCH :P ;)

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:29 pm

Oh sh**, I've been waiting for this day for months! :bootyshake: YES! This is literally my lucky day! ^_^

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Well, as a fair warning, I hear my mom's internet at home is sh***y and not working. <_< So that means that I don't know when the next update is coming. BUT don't fret! (Is that how you spell that? lol) You know I'll be working on it all break and when I get back you'll have your fresh new chapters. :D

Okay, so I know that doesn't help, but don't beat me up over it. <_<

Love you all and if this is goodbye for the holidays, remember, a great man once said "There is no good in goodbye." :wub:</span>

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:54 pm

<_< What's with the false hope, Sharry. I thought I was gettin' some more after last night. ;) :lol:

No, but seriously, have an awesome break if I don't see you around here by New Year's, I know where to find you. :whip: :phonecall: Love ya!

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:40 am

<span style='color:blue'>I don't know how many of you know, but nf.com is down for some reason. :shrug: I've had a chapter sitting here for a while, but something's not right with it. I've read over it again and again, but I can't put my finger on what's missing. :thinking: I might have an expert (lol) look at it and give me some advice... just to see what they think. But if nf.com isn't up after that, I'll just post it here. Thanks! :blowkiss:</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:23 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Uh, what's wrong with nf.com? <_< Anyway, I guess I'll just post the chapter(s) here until it gets back on its feet. :D </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:47 pm

:bored: Waiting...

(Btw, Vikki doesn't have the internet to get the site back up right now, so she said it'll be back soon.)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:51 pm

uh yeah so where have I been?

I dunno but the point is I'm here now and I want to read it but I can't :(

So when i can start from the beginning I will lol

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:34 am

<span style='color:blue'>Okay, here's the deal. I'm posting the first three chapters... or whatever. lol Just for Sarah, so she won't be behind because that sucks. :lol: </span>

<span style='color:deeppink'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Prologue Pt. I
Prince’s Princess</span>
</span>

We’ve met Nicole. And we know more about Paris than we would like to admit. But how well do you know Arin Prince? You know her father and her social resume includes “best friendsâ€￾ Paris and Nicole, among other Hollywood starlets, as well as a nice list of famous boyfriends. But why is it that she’s Hollywood’s best-kept secret? Now the self-proclaimed “Daddy’s girlâ€￾ is letting Details know why she doesn’t care so much about young Hollywood, the truth about those rumors and why she exactly is the princess of heirs.

At the age of 24, she’s the only daughter of prominent record producer Kyan Prince, who has worked with such artists as Jay-Z, Missy Elliot and the late Notorious B.I.G. “His name means ‘little king,’â€￾ she tells us, “so its kind of redundant, but he’s all about being the biggest there is, the king.â€￾ Right, he is. Prince’s estimated worth in 2005 alone reached approximately $100 million as the result of six #1 albums, his production company, SpitFire, and investments and stocks in some of America’s top companies. Not to mention his wife, lawyer Marian Prince, represents some of Hollywood’s hottest stars racking in another nice income. With this kind of money, it only seems right that she be on Paris and Nicole’s speed dial. “I’ve known them since I was about 6 or 7, we went to school together. We would have little play dates and sleepovers.â€￾ So why is it after all they’re fame we’re just now learning of the third amiga? “I’m not really into all the hype like they are. I go to parties, but I’m not stopping on the red carpet for cameras. I usually take the back door.â€￾

So, if she doesn’t pose for paparazzi, why does she look so familiar? It’s because the paparazzi doesn’t avoid her 5’9 frame. She’s been seen on the arm of a few familiar faces, most recently old-schooler Vince Vaughn. “I love musicians,â€￾ she says, releasing her million-dollar smile, “but if a guy can’t keep me laughing, he’s gone. I’ve been lucky to find a few that still have me amused.â€￾ Prince was first spotted with Vaughn early last spring, but the couple of 10 months called it quits this summer. Rumors flew that infidelity flew in the romance, but Arin sets the record straight. “No one cheated on anyone. I’m not as nice as some people. I’d rat out the scum who did cheat,â€￾ she laughs. “Unfortunately, things just didn’t work out. He’s such a great guy and I was in love, but sometimes it’s just not right. We’re still buds.â€￾ So is there a current comic keeping her pleased? “Nope. I’m single and loving every second.â€￾ Okay, with her connections, friends and photo-opps, what exactly is keeping her from the limelight? As perfect as this princess’s fairytale may seem, she lets us know that she has fought some major demons that have dimmed any bright light fame has to offer.

Born to a black father and a white mother has been a constant issue in Prince’s life. “I know I didn’t have it as hard as most mixed children, but the judgment was still there. I saw the looks my family received, but we just learned to shrug them off. I’ll even admit that if I saw my mother and father separately, I wouldn’t put them together. Then I see how in love they are and it makes me feel beautiful to know I’m a result of something so beautiful. And although I’ve learned to ignore the comments, I don’t feel like being judged anymore, whether it be my color or my outfit.â€￾ Another obstacle that the rising star has had to overcome is something she is surprisingly proud of. “I was just in a bad place,â€￾ she speaks regretfully of her two-month rehab encounter in 2002. Prince was checked in by her brother, Ethan 22, after he found cocaine and Ecstasy in her car. The media never caught hold of the subject due to her then low-profile life and friends and family keeping it quiet. “I was in a bad place. I just got used to going out every night, hitting the hot spots and getting that instant high. I’ve learned to avoid those kinds of places and especially those people now.â€￾ The subtly in her voice when she speaks of Richie’s rehabilitation stay reflects the scare her friend inflicted. “It hurt to see Nicole go through it all, too. I tried my hardest to get to her, but once your there, you’re the only one who can help. But I was her number one supporter when she decided to quit.â€￾ She ties it all together with her hostility towards Hollywood. “I truly love it here, but I hate it at the same time. I run into those people that I try to avoid and more that are just like them. I see so much talent go to waste and so many good people just turn for the worse. The thing is people see them everyday and don’t think they could be like that.â€￾ She won’t give specific names, of course, but the look in her hazel eyes tells us it must be the most unlikely. “You’d be surprised.â€￾

Prince says she still has no plans to become the star her friends have, (“It’s just not me,â€￾) but she admits she has fallen victim to her passion for fashion and signed a deal with Versace for the fall line photo shoot. “I couldn’t say no. It’s Versace!â€￾ As for partying and boyfriends, she claims she’ll continue to lay low. “But who knows? Anything can happen.â€￾

“Hey, J, come on! We’re gonna be late!â€￾

Justin took one last look at the magazine article, wondering why and how he hadn’t found her earlier. “Yeah, I’ll be there.â€￾ Her hazel eyes held on to his as he reluctantly closed the covers. There was just something about her drawing him in. She was beautiful enough to stare at forever, but he shrugged it off and followed his friend out the door.</span>

<span style='color:9933FF'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Part II
A Rush of Blood to the Head
</span></span>

As Justin stared out the dark glass of the Yukon, he couldn’t get the face of the cover girl out of his mind. As she smiled back at him, he wondered how her laugh would sound and how her eyes would light up. For some reason, he wanted to make this total stranger laugh. “Hey guys, have y’all ever heard of Arin Prince?â€￾

“You mean Kyan’s daughter?â€￾ the husky voice of Mike, one fifth of Justin’s security team, answered with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah,â€￾ he perked up, “What do you know about her?â€￾

“I know that I’ve spent too long wondering when you’d find out about her and be asking me questions.â€￾ Justin looked at his best friend Trace in bewilderment, wondering if he should ask his next questions. But Mike beat him to it. “I’ve known her since she was twelve; I used to work for her father. I saw the magazine on your table, and no, I don’t think she’d go for you. She’s not into the Hollywood thing.â€￾

“That hasn’t stopped anyone before,â€￾ Trace said under his breath.

Justin rolled his eyes and slumped back in his seat. “Don’t worry Mikey, I wasn’t thinking about that. I don’t think I’ll dip into that pool for a while.â€￾

Mike protectively turned towards Justin, giving him a ‘Don’t even think about touching her’ look. “Dating. The dating pool,â€￾ Justin replied.

It had been three months since his breakup from his girlfriend of two years. He wasn’t particularly heartbroken or in a grieving stage, but everyone was treating him as if he were. He wasn’t even in love with Cameron, he just loved having the company. Nevertheless, like the fortunate, he learned from his mistakes. He was on the edge of taking a vow to never date anyone with any kind of celebrity status. In fact, he already did.

Walking into the already dark room, a sense of normalcy came to him. It had been a while since he’d been to a concert that wasn’t his own, and to walk in like everyone else was a great feeling. Regardless that he had been invited by the band and took the backstage entrance…and was sitting VIP, he felt very normal. He watched as his favorite band, Coldplay, made their music he called magic and sang along with their songs.

“Are we hitting the party after this?â€￾ Trace said before sipping his beer.

“Um, I guess. I kinda feel like—“ Justin turned his focus to his friend, but in the midst he was reacquainted with a familiar face. “It’s her.â€￾

“Who?â€￾

“Arin.â€￾

“Who?â€￾ his friend asked again. Justin simply pointed and Trace followed direction. “Oh,â€￾ was all Trace could say.

It wasn’t as if she was exceptionally beautiful, but she knew how to accent her good features and to Justin, it seemed to be all of them. He observed her as she intently watched Chris Martin’s fingers play. Her lips moved along with the words and he placed the fact that she was more than an obvious fan on the list of things he already loved about her. Then there was that word: love. He had been hurt too many times before and the feeling of being left, rejected and betrayed all came back to him. That’s why he ‘loved’ what he had with Cameron. Nothing was real. There was no emotion. Therefore, he couldn’t get hurt.

Lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against…

“You know, you can’t keep running from that word your whole life.â€￾ His eyes fell upon his friend, casually biting and picking at his fingernails. “I’m not saying that you love this girl you saw in a magazine an hour ago, but you never know. You could… eventually.â€￾

“I’m not dating again.â€￾ Justin looked back to the stage.

“Okay. No one is telling you to. But I know you and I know that when we leave, tomorrow, next year you’re still going to be thinking about this mystery girl because we both know when Justin Timberlake is intrigued with something, he always finds out more.â€￾

With that, Justin stood and built up his nerve. “Damn you for knowing me so f***ing well,â€￾ he said, and then made his way to her. “Is this seat taken?â€￾

…Have brought me down upon my knees.
Oh, I beg, I beg and plead…

Her mocha hair turned towards him, and with a shocked look, she replied, “Uh, no.â€￾ Arin didn’t necessarily know why she was amazed; she was around gorgeous famous men all the time. But why was Justin Timberlake so different? Then her second thought was why wasn’t Justin Timberlake one of those men she was around all the time? He took the seat and the air that followed was saturated with his cologne. He smelled like Heaven. “Arin,â€￾ she said holding out her hand.

“Prince. I know, I saw the article.â€￾ Then it all dawned on her. Suddenly all the amusement she had with him was gone. He was just another guy. “Justin,â€￾ he said, finishing the introduction.

“Timberlake. I saw the tabloids.â€￾ She rolled her eyes immediately turned her head back to the stage and he sat confused at what had just happened.

Come out of things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head

“Excuse me?â€￾

“Listen, I did the article to basically promote the shoot. I didn’t do it because I wanted publicity because that’s the last thing I want. So if you’re sitting here thinking that the best way for you to ‘recover’ from your oh-so-world-ending breakup and me to get noticed more is for us to hook-up, you’re in the wrong seat.â€￾ Arin turned away from him again, and again he sat there slack-jawed not knowing what to say. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him still there. “Did you hear anything I just said?â€￾ She hated to be rude, but in her head, Justin Timberlake plus her didn’t equal anything that she thought would be good. Well, maybe one thing. And from sizing him up, she was positive it’d be far better than just good.

“Yes, I heard you. I’m just trying to figure out why you think that. A relationship is really the last thing I want right now, especially if it’s going to be with a b**** like you.â€￾ He knew he crossed a line, but why hold back?

And a trouble that can't be named,
A tiger's waiting to be tamed.

“So is every girl that doesn’t want a relationship with you a b****?â€￾ He was amazed how she took the term so lightly. But after all, she was friends with Nicole. Then it happened, she smiled. More importantly, she smiled at him. “Sorry about that. Thanks for being honest.â€￾

Confusion that never stops
The closing walls and ticking clocks.

“No problem,â€￾ he said unsurely. “Well in attempt to start new, are you a big Coldplay fan?â€￾

“Truthfully,â€￾ she leaned in, “I’m a big Chris Martin fan,â€￾ she whispered. “There’s just something about a man with blonde hair, blue eyes and a smooth voice.â€￾ Just as Justin began to fight off his good feelings, she spoke again, “And that accent. There’s nothing sexier.â€￾

“Well, isn’t that a bloody shame,â€￾ he came back in an English accent. She let out a small chuckle, reminding him of her laugh that he had yet to hear but was already infatuated with.

“I’m beginning to see what everyone sees in you.â€￾

“And you didn’t see it before?â€￾

“Sorry to burst your bubble, but your not my type,â€￾ she winked.

Singing come out upon my seas,
Curse missed opportunities.

After talking over the music some more, and exchanging numbers, Justin decided to at least try to ask her out…or at least ask what she was doing after the concert.

“Uh, I don’t know. I thought about going to this party, but I’m kinda waiting on this cute guy to call me.â€￾ Justin took the hint. He pulled his phone back out, found her newly entered number and dialed it. Her phone lit up in her hand before she opened it and placed it to her ear.

“Hello?â€￾ she smiled.

“Hey, it’s Justin. Do you wanna go to a party?â€￾

Am I a part of the cure,
Or am I part of the disease?
</span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:16 am

<span style='color:blue'>And without further ado... </span>

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1
Home Life</span>
</span>

As Justin fumbled with his keys to his Los Angeles home, he tried his hardest not to leave his phone outside…in the yard… twenty feet away where it would land when he threw it. It was high noon and the hot July sun was beginning to burn his pale skin. Holding his phone to his ear was handicapping him from an air conditioned heaven, making him even more annoyed with his day. Eight long conference calls had just ended and all he could think about was putting on sweats and crashing into his bed, not coming to terms with another contract. His 25-year-old body was worn and he couldn’t think straight, hearing figures and names thrown around like they were inside a blender. “Ken, I don’t want to do another movie,â€￾ he said with a tired accent.

“But your others did great, J.â€￾ He hated it when people called him “J.â€￾ It only brought back bad memories, and if he could, he would banish the nickname from all history. “If you wanna keep you’re acting career up, I think it’s best you start doing another… or at least get it out there that you’re thinking about another.â€￾

“Listen, as much as I trust your advice,â€￾ he said rolling his eyes, “that’s just not what I want right now.â€￾ Finally getting inside and turning the alarm off, he threw his keys on the table inside the door and picked up his mail: all bills and the occasional fan letter. The thought of how his address became known never bothered him, but the fact that people had the audacity to write him there did. “Do you realize that I spotted fifteen cameras in the last five minutes of my drive home? I’m going to my f***ing house, Ken!â€￾ His voice began to rise, agitating the migraine that had formed in the previous weeks. There was pressure coming in every direction to put out a new album, do another movie or start dating again. Although thinking of the duties, he declined. “What the hell is so interesting about that? I’m about to lose my f***ing mind worrying if I’ll run one over or if I’ll be sued by another that I deck because he jumped out of some goddamn bushes scaring the sh** out of me. I don’t want anymore following me to see if I’m dating a co-star or any other bullsh** they’ll make up. I’m ready to just lay low for a while. I don’t want anything to do with anything.â€￾ But Justin knew even becoming a hermit wouldn’t make paparazzi back off. There were times he wished his name meant nothing to the world.

See, I refuse to believe
That my life's gonna be
Just some string of incompletes
Never to lead me to anything remotely close to home life.

“I just want to be home before I go back into the studio with the guys. And I’m going back. Quit giving the press that bullsh**,â€￾ he retorted.

"Just--"

“Ken, do you know what it means when I say I want to ‘listen to the daylight?’â€￾

“No, but what does that have to do with your career?â€￾

"Everything. I'm hanging up."

"But--"

"Call my mom." And he hung up. His slender fingers tossed his silver phone onto the entry table along with the mail and his keys. He knew it was coming, and just seconds later it did. "Ken, I said no!" His voice rose with every word.

"Dude, don't you look at your caller ID before you answer?" It wasn't Ken. It was the newest female acquaintance in his life. “In fact, I think I should have my own damn ringtone,â€￾ her sassy voice quipped.

“Sorry. My people are trying to get me to do another movie.â€￾

“Your ‘people?’ I’ve lived in L.A. my whole life and I think that’s the only time I’ve heard that term used in an actual conversation.â€￾

“I guess you hang around the wrong people then.â€￾

“No one said I wanted it in my everyday lingo.â€￾

“Then I guess you hang around the right people,â€￾ he amended.

“No one said that either.â€￾

His tired body made its way to the large, neat kitchen and pulled out a cold beer from the fridge. Opening the bottle, he noticed the red light from his home phone blinking. ‘You have one million, eight-hundred and ninety-seven messages,’ he heard in his throbbing head. Lightly scratching his shaved top, he wondered where his mom would have put the headache medicine and sat on a barstool, resting his upper body on the tiled island. “So, what are you doing?â€￾ he sighed.

“Shopping with the girls.â€￾ Arin looked at her two blonde, stilletoed friends picking and pointing at what they thought was “hotâ€￾ while they used their unique charm with the shop owner.

“Sounds like fun,â€￾ he smiled.

“It would, wouldn’t it?â€￾

“What’s that supposed to mean? I thought all girls liked to go shopping.â€￾

“Most girls do love to go shopping, but not when you’re shopping with f***ing Paris Hilton. The girl’s a bean pole in stilettos. And Nicole, well, she’s just small.â€￾

“You don’t come off as the type to be self-conscious,â€￾ he said taking another drink.

She laughed. “I’m not. I look good naked and I know it.â€￾ Justin swallowed quickly, avoiding spitting out his brew due to her confession...and the thought of her naked. “It’s just when you’re outnumbered two to one of who wants to go into a store that doesn’t sell over a size 6, you’re kinda screwed.â€￾

“I see,â€￾ he nodded smiling.

“Whatever. I bet you and your best friend wear the same size.â€￾

Justin was quick to take offense. “Have you seen that boy? Trace is a good five inches shorter than me.â€￾

“But I bet that doesn’t stop you, or him, does it?â€￾ He was silent. “That’s what I thought. The most I get out of Paris is shoes and Nicole’s handbags. But I’m not complaining.â€￾

“It wouldn’t be your style, would it?â€￾

“Nope. I can’t say I have anything worth complaining about.â€￾ After rummaging through numerous racks, Arin decided to take her conversation outside to avoid any eavesdropping and exited the boutique while her friends were escorted to a back, private collection. She found a sidewalk café and sat under the shaded space while talking to her newfound friend. She didn’t know why, but she felt more than comfortable talking to Justin. The enjoyment of having conversations that went beyond hot guys, clothes, the music industry, and uninteresting court cases was a huge relief. And the relief of having someone that didn’t want to talk about any of that either, was amazing to Justin.

Climbing the white carpeted staircase, Justin headed to his bedroom to find the sweats he had been dreaming of since early this morning. “So what do I owe this wonderful call to?â€￾

“What? I can’t call my friend when I’m bored the f*** out of my mind?â€￾

“Yes, you can call whenever you want. I was just wondering if there was a specific reason.â€￾

“Are you busy or something? You can call back,â€￾ she said suddenly feeling foolish for thinking Justin Timberlake would just have leisure time to spend on the phone with her.

“Arin, chill. I’m not busy. I was just wondering if you were getting to something or if I could pause so I could change clothes.â€￾

“Well, I do have something to ask you, but by all means, change clothes and go,â€￾ she sang in a Pharrell-esque voice.

“I wouldn’t invest time in a singing career,â€￾ he said untying his shoes.

“Why not? Pharrell made it.â€￾ He laughed. He had been laughing a lot since he had met Arin. In fact, there was some weird comfort that he hadn’t felt in a long time. In addition to the strangeness, his stubborn mind was already telling him that he could trust her with all his secrets and more, which scared him more than anything.

He put her on hold, throwing the phone onto his bed. After pulling of his sweat-moist shirt, he threw on another deciding to take a shower after he got off the phone. Also, after seeing his lack of pack, he made a mental note to call his trainer. “Okay, I’m back. You had a question?â€￾ He fell onto his down comforter, engaged in her question and smiling to himself.

“I was going to see, if you’re free,â€￾ she stressed, “if you wanted to come to my place tonight to watch a movie or something.â€￾ She bit her bottom lip and felt her face fluster as if he were sitting in front of her, watching her turn into a 13-year-old girl ask her crush out. However, Justin was anything but a crush. She hated to use the cliché ‘He’s just Justin,’ because, well, ‘just Justin’ doesn’t mean sh** when ‘Timberlake’ follows. He was hot. He was famous—unbelievably famous. He was the perfect southern gentleman, when he wasn’t in front of a camera that is.

“Or something,â€￾ Justin said confidently.

“What?â€￾

“You asked and I chose ‘or something.â€￾

“Ha. Ha. You comin’ or what?â€￾

Arin heard his you-would-think-I’m-innocent laugh before he answered, again. “Yeah, what time?â€￾

“Around 10 cool?â€￾

“Yeah, I’ll be there.â€￾

After their “goodbyesâ€￾ and “see you laters,â€￾ Arin flipped her pink rhinestone phone closed just in time for her two friends to meet her.

“Who were you talking to?â€￾ Nicole asked.

“My dad. They’re going out of town tonight and he wanted me to make sure that I remembered and reminded Ethan,â€￾ she lied. It wasn’t as if she wanted to lie to her best friends, but there were so many reasons for her not to tell them the truth.

“That’s hot,â€￾ Paris dragged out. “You can come over and hang out tonight if you want,â€￾ she said with her dog, Tinkerbell, under her arm. “You can bring Ethan,â€￾ she added, smiling as if she were flirting with the boy through his sister.

“That’s alright. I think I’ll call it an early night.â€￾

It was five o’clock and Arin was perched on a barstool in her kitchen just as Justin had been earlier. She heard the distinct clicking of her mother’s expensive heels enter the room but did nothing but turn the magazine page she was looking at. There was no need to look up to know what her mother was doing. When her walking stopped, she heard the tapping of her palm pilot as always. Although she respected her parents, Arin wasn’t too impressed with them. They were the typical Hollywood millionaires: working until they bled or spending what they made, always making sure to avoid any real feelings with anyone. “How was your day, Mother?â€￾ she asked as she ate a piece of peanut-buttered toast and read the article in front of her. Arin was convinced she could have made her own fortune in pretending to care how her female parent’s day went.

“Oh the usual, busy,â€￾ her mother, Marian, answered still looking at the device that might as well be glued to her hand. “And yours?â€￾

“Good. I went shopping and—“

“Buy anything cute?â€￾

“Books.â€￾

“Hmm...Anything else?â€￾

“I talked to Donatella about the Fall line they’ve got lined up...â€￾ The ticking of the clock became louder and again, Arin knew her mother wasn’t paying attention.

“That’s nice. Anything else?â€￾ she asked, now easily amused with shuffling legal papers around in front of her.

“Eh, I got married.â€￾ Page flipped.

“Great...â€￾ Marion dragged. “Honey, have you seen her father?â€￾ It never ceased to amaze Arin how it never failed. It’s not as if she was vying for attention, but she thought that the single dropping of the word ‘marriage’ would at least have some affect. It was every mother’s dream, right?

“No, I haven’t.â€￾

“Well if you do,â€￾ she started, looking at her daughter for the first time, “will you please remind him of that benefit dinner we have tomorrow night? Our flight’s at six and sh**. What’s the dinner for?â€￾ she asked herself starting to tap at her device again.

“AIDS.â€￾ Arin never understood how her parents could be such good friends with such important people in the world. As amazingly smart she knew her father was, a well-known hip-hop record producer was never one that you saw sitting with political icons. And even though her mother was one of the top attorneys in the nation, she knew she wouldn’t be caught dead at a dinner that had something to do with a disease “that only the young, immature and ignorantâ€￾ get. In other words, they wouldn’t be going if it weren’t for Arin. She arranged their tickets, flight and hotel. It was a $2,500 a plate affair and she wrote out the check, throwing in a couple of thousands dollars to the total. The only reason her parents agreed to go was who was going to be there. “Oh, Mr. Clinton called and said that he couldn’t wait to see you and dad.â€￾

Marion’s face lit up at the mention of “Mr. Clinton.â€￾ “I haven’t spoken to Bill and Hil in ages!â€￾ Bill and Hil? Arin thought. At one time Marion wanted nothing more than for Arin and Chelsea to be best friends. They disagreed to the fullest. “Is it just going to be you and Justin tonight?â€￾

Arin almost choked on her grape juice from hearing his name. “What?â€￾

“I asked if it was just going to be you and Ethan tonight... in the house?â€￾ A blanket of relief came over Arin. For a second, she thought her secret was out. She planned for it to get out soon, but she’d rather her mother not be the first to know about Justin. Or even know at all.

“Uh, yeah. Just us two,â€￾ she lied. Ethan was for sure going to be at his girlfriend Ashley’s house. Her parents, Tom and Cecilia Forster were owners and co-CEO’s of Warship Reality, the largest real estate group in California and they were for sure going to be at the same event.

“Okay, make sure you lock up and turn the alarm on before you go to bed,â€￾ she said, leaving the kitchen with her cell phone attached to her ear.

The air in the neighborhood of the rich just seemed to have better air. Large houses at every angle where lit up, showcasing the beauty of each. They all seemed to be screaming ‘You could have this... for the right price.’ Justin drove through the familiar area, recognizing the houses of some of America’s richest. They were all nice, all what he had remembered, but it wasn’t until the gates of the Prince estate opened that he was almost speechless. No doubt the mansion had at least thirty rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, a pool house and probably a tennis court. His house was beyond nice, but this house was even beyond his. Getting out of his Mercedes, he shook his head in amusement. He couldn’t believe the world this country boy from Millington had gotten himself in.

But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain,
The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain...

Arin greeted him at the door wearing a black baby tee and a pair of off-white velour track pants. Her long, brown hair was pulled into a ponytail and her face was highlighted with little make-up. Justin felt relief that she was so casual. He had debated on a t-shirt or a lighter, nicer shirt. The t-shirt won. “Hey, welcome to my not-so-humble abode,â€￾ she smiled sarcastically.

“Yeah, uh, nice.â€￾ Walking in Justin noticed everything a typical mansion would have: expensive artwork, lavish floral arrangements and large, flashy furniture. The thought was crazy, but he could have sworn it even smelled of money. “What? No butler?â€￾ he joked.

“I gave the staff the day off. I usually do when I know my parents won’t be here.â€￾ She led him through the foyer to the large, bright kitchen, oblivious to his joke.

“You didn’t cross me as one to still be living at home,â€￾ he said looking at family pictures, noticing that none were recent.

“Thanks, I take that as a compliment.â€￾ She pulled a six pack of beer out of the refrigerator and placed it on the counter before grabbing the bowl of popcorn she had fixed before he came. Looking back at his quiet state, she noticed his confused look. “Some may call it parental protection, others house arrest. I call it hell,â€￾ she smiled, still noticing his lack of comprehension. “After I got out of rehab it was either stay at home and we’ll take ‘care’ of you or move out and be cut off forever. It was my mom’s idea.â€￾ Her bare feet moved out of the kitchen, with Justin in tow. The house was dark, but Justin made sure to stay close to Arin while walking. Reaching the stairs, she ventured up as Justin followed, still interested. Being cut-off didn’t really seem like an option she wouldn’t mind taking.

“And your dad?â€￾

“Daddy would never cut me off. He told me that after my mom threatened me. Not that it would bother me anyway. I’ve had a few modeling jobs already and Paris and I are in the beginnings of opening a club in New York,â€￾ she said, reassuring Justin’s thoughts. “I think he’s just as worried, but his reasons are more of a father’s love. My mom’s are more ‘if my kid was a druggie, what would they say about me? I have to keep her under my control.’ I just figured I might as well stay here, close to Daddy and Ethan.â€￾ Reaching the top step, she headed toward her bedroom door. Pushing it further open, she led Justin into her favorite place in Los Angles. He was surprised to see the simplicity of her white walls, carpet and linens after seeing the rest of the house. Candles were strategically placed around the room, all burning, giving off a warm vanilla scent that gave him goosebumps. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth of the room she had made home within her home. It wasn’t just some ploy to get him in bed. This was who she was, relaxed, calm and simple. Ironically, that’s how she had made him feel ever since she befriended him.

“Yo! Earth to Justin!â€￾ He opened his eyes to see her sitting cross-legged on her large bed smiling. “You alright?â€￾

“Yeah. It’s just been a long day.â€￾

“Well come sit down, take a load off.â€￾ She patted the space beside her and handed him a beer. “What do you want to watch? Comedy? Romance? Suspense?â€￾

He didn’t know. All he could think about was the mystery that was Arin Prince. He felt rude for wanting to know so much, but he couldn’t help it. “So was it all a lie?â€￾

“I don’t think we have that one,â€￾ she said, a bit confused.

“No, the article. I mean, I’ve lied in some, its alright but—“

“Hold up. Where is this coming from?â€￾

“I don’t know... your parents. I hate to admit it but I think I’ve built you off of that article I’ve read fifty times and the way you perceived your parents and now here, I’m a little confused.â€￾

Arin couldn’t help but feel a little offended. After inviting him into a place she let so few in, he had the nerve to ask if she lied. “Uh, sorry, but nothing was a lie. If you’re talking about my parents, well… I do love my parents. I am a huge ‘Daddy’s Girl’ and they are very much in love with each other. It’s just after everything happened—“

“Rehab?â€￾ he interrupted.

“Yes. After I got out of rehab, I was suddenly my dad’s little girl again but it was as if my mom wanted nothing more than to mold me into something I’m not. She wanted me to be Paris or Nicole for the longest time.â€￾ Justin’s face turned to one of shock.

“Out of everyone in the world, she wanted you to be like them?â€￾

“I’m talking about the Paris and Nicole that no one knows about: the ‘parent-friendly’ Paris and Nicole. You didn’t actually think that tape ‘accidentally’ came out, did you?â€￾ she smiled taking a drink of her beer.

Justin’s smile grew as everything came to place. “And Nicole’s rehab stay?â€￾

“Complete crap. She played it off for a couple of days, then came home.â€￾

“Wow. They went through all of that for you. That’s what I call a f***ing amazing friendship.â€￾ He exhaled slightly laughing and propped his hands behind his head on the mountain of pillows.

“They are great. We knew their parents would be mad, but more importantly they know that people make mistakes. I mean, c’mon. Lionel has been on tour the majority of his life. You know he sniffed the dust now and then. And Rick and Kathy’s sex tape... way worse than Paris’.â€￾ She continued to make herself comfortable on her bed as Justin took everything in. Finding her remote, she pushed a few buttons and suddenly her television emerged from her ceiling.

“Well thanks,â€￾ Justin devilishly smiled.

“For what?â€￾

“For letting that video get out!â€￾ Justin laughed as he blocked the pillow that was coming to his face. “What?â€￾

“What?â€￾ she said in her best Justin voice. “I think you came to watch a movie, so can we stop talking about me?â€￾

“Nope. I came over ‘for something.’ I never agreed to a movie.â€￾ Arin rolled her eyes, not even bothering debating with him. She rolled to her left and reached for her stereo remote on her nightstand. Pushing play, the soft sounds of Stevie Wonder filled the room. “You’re a Stevie fan?â€￾

“You could say that. He wrote that poem up there.â€￾ She pointed to the framed paper that hung on the wall above her bed. Kicking off his shoes, Justin scooted to the middle of her haven, rose to his knees and began to read the writing.

“Little girl in sunshine, let it warm your face. Ebony and ivory, together taking place. Little girl, have no tears. Beauty is meant to face its fears. Baby girl you are free. To the world, find serenity.â€￾ Justin stared at the words in awe as Arin watched, speechless. Never had anyone taken the verse in as she did, not until now. She watched as the man on her bed silently read the words over and over, as if etching them into his brain. His bluish-gray eyes ran back and forth as his small pouty lips moved with nothing coming out.

“I was five.â€￾ Her voice brought him back to reality and he turned his attention back to her. She still looked at the piece, as if remembering the very day. “I went to the studio with my dad. I didn’t know who he was, but I remember staring at him as all kids do when they see someone who’s different.â€￾ Arin continued to tell her story as Justin sat and praised her for making something so simple, yet so extraordinary the highlight of her room. “It was snowing outside and I kept telling my dad that I didn’t want to go out in the cold. Finally, the man that I had been watching spoke. He explained to me that he was blind and he couldn’t see the beauty of winter so I should look at it for him. Then he told me to focus on the sun and it would make me warm.â€￾ Justin, still mesmerized with Arin, felt the small hairs on his arms and legs stand. “Of course he knew my dad,â€￾ she smiled, “they talked and he told my dad to write that down for me. Later, my dad had a professional calligrapher copy it and there it is. My inspiration for everyday.â€￾

“Man, you suck. Remind me to never write a poem for you,â€￾ he said looking back at the poem. “I guess I’ll just have to put out a sex tape,â€￾ he said nonchalantly. “Wanna be my co-star?â€￾

“Shut up!â€￾ Another pillow flew at Justin as laughter saturated the Prince mansion. Arin was lucky she was the only one home because before long their friendly, “calmâ€￾ pillow-fight became a full-on ‘tag-you’re-it’ session all through out the house.

I start thinking about it,
I almost forgot what it was like
To know what it feels like
With you,
I can let my hair down,
I can say anything crazy...
I know you’ll catch me right before I hit the ground.

Justin ran in and out of rooms, not knowing where he would end up. Behind every door he found another exquisitely decorated room. Occasionally, when Arin was near, he would pop out and scare her only to run off to another part of the house. However, Arin found him every time and after half an hour, caught him for good. “Say you’re sorry,â€￾ she demanded as she sat on him on the living room floor.

“For what?â€￾

She began to answer, but after all of their fun, she had totally forgotten. “I…I don’t know,â€￾ she hesitantly admitted. She crossed her arms as they both caught their breath and stared down at him below her. “I might just sit on you all night until I remember.â€￾

“Alright.â€￾ He let out that famous cheesy smile before putting his hands behind his head. “Won’t hear me complainin’.â€￾ He looked her up and down and licked his lips, finishing with a loud popping sound.

“Ugh!â€￾ She stood up and stomped to the kitchen acting frustrated. Well, half-way acting. There was just something about his…his… she didn’t know what it was, but it was making her frustrated alright. Sexually frustrated. The thought of them being alone in the house came to her mind, but she shook it out. She didn’t want that. She and Justin were friends, totally platonic. But then there was the feeling she got when she saw his smile walk into the kitchen.

By the time I recognize this moment,
This moment will be gone.

“Look, as much as I’m looking forward to my punishment,â€￾ he winked and tapped his watch, “my mom sent me a text message reminding me about my early flight to Miami tomorrow.â€￾ Arin rolled her eyes and smiled back. “It was fun.â€￾

“It was. We should do it again.â€￾ The feeling of being thirteen came back to Arin’s stomach. “Call when you get back.â€￾

“I will and uh, I’ll go download that ringtone now... you know, if you want to call while I’m gone.â€￾ Arin felt her heart swell with faint satisfaction. It was then she made her own mental note to call him.

They said their goodbyes and Arin felt the biggest relief when her house was Timber-fine-ass-lake free. She turned on the alarm and turned off the lights before heading back to her bedroom. There she lay, wide-awake thinking about things she didn’t want to be thinking about. Breaking her vibrator out seemed like a very nice idea, but then she thought of the secret humiliation of seeing Justin next thinking about how she had got off thinking of him. Eventually, she just turned on some soft music and fell to sleep, smelling his cologne that still lingered on her pillow.

Meanwhile, in his own mansion, the night’s happenings ran through Justin’s head. Feelings that he was sure were lost in his innocence seemed to be fighting with his mind. He didn’t want a relationship. At all. Even if he did, Arin made it more than clear that she didn’t. Maybe he was just horny. But damn it, if that was the case, why did it have to be her perfume, soft skin and round ass that flooded his mind?

And I will wait to find,
If this will last forever.
And I will wait to find,
That it won't… and it won't, because it can't.
It just can't…It's not supposed to.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:04 am

Oh, but it is supposed to last forever. :nod: I love them together and they've only had one quick get-together. Good golly, when they really start hanging out 24/7, I'm going to be in Timberlake/Prince bliss. ^_^

Damn, her mom reminds me of Julie Cooper. Total deadbeat. :angry: I think old moms is a little too Hollywood for her own good. :P

I think my favorite part of the chapter was him downloading a ringtone for when she calls. ^_^ And you thought, I was gonna say the sex tape conversation, didn't you? ;)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:51 am

You know what? I love the little details in your writing. Like the million eight-hundred-ninety-seven messages and 'lack of pack' and your portrayal of Paris. ^_^ They're the beautiful nuances that keep me smiling the whole way through. :wub:

I'm kinda scared that they're getting along so well because that always signifies that trouble is around the corner. Hopefully, it's only that tiny nuisance called fame - that thing that's driving Justin insane - that will come interrupting his life, as it's done for so long, and then he'll come running into the arms of the beautimous Arin Prince. :nod: I don't want any issues between them. They're so f***in' cute together. I just love the way they relate on the 'I-don't-care-how-famous-you-are-cuz-you're-f***in'-cool-as-hell' level. :lol: It's fun to watch... uh, read. :P

Make it last forever... :lol:

Loves it, Phae. ;)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:52 am

oooh oooh I'm caught up! yay... that was easy I didn't miss too much lol

I really like the girl, she's cool.... yeah lol
they're cool together too, fun and stuff can't wait for more

more? :D

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:49 pm

You're killin' me bubbles! I just fell off the wagon. I am once again addicted to your fanfic!

More please!!! :D

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:07 am

:yay: you hooked me and reeled me in..... :nod: yep, once again that's what ya did

as always bubs great job :)

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:49 pm

Awww... I love this story. I'm definitely hooked. :nod: I like it, I like it alot. Very well written and funny and I like the characters. It's cute how much they both like each other but won't really admit it to themselves or eachother... YET. :P Good article in the Begining, too by the way. I felt like it was ripped out of US Weekly or something. Keep the good work! :thumbup:

Bluechic01
Ultra Member

Postby Bluechic01 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:28 pm

Oh Sharry, I'm SO glad you updated girl and did I tell you how much I'm lovin this story? Her and Justin are so cute together :wub: And that was a nice lil tease there about her sitting on him. I thought I was gonna get to hear about some wild ass sex! :whip:

If I were her, I'd bring out that vibrator and get off from Justin :drool: She shouldn't be ashamed :nod: Do yo thang girl!

Now hurry up and update BIATCH! Or i'll bug you like I did last time ;)

Get to work now now NOWWW :yell:

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:08 pm

Hey bubs, just a nice little note asking you to update...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NOW!!!</span>

Please??? :unsure:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:46 pm

So I'm kinda mad that I've been gone for like 386762672 days and I only get one new chapter. BUT since it was so f***in' awesome, I'll forgive you. They're gellin' like Magellan. Or whatever they say on that lame commercial. And dude, I love it. ^_^

You're creating the kind of friendship that I NEED with a boy. Harmless flirting, witty conversation, and unspoken longing. Yes, that's how it starts. Something always messes it up though. So I guess this won't last, huh? :(

You ever witness some things that are just so cute that it hurts? That's what we have here. Their connection to each other is just so amazingly perfect right now that I'm scared to read any more. :lol: I really do want this chapter be etched in my mind forever. :lol: And I like that Arin has more depth than just being a Rich Girl. We know that Justin is all kinds of complicated, so he needs something real to rest his head on, and I think she has just the right amount of celebrity mixed with I-don't-give-a-damn-about-fame for him. :nod: Intriguing.

Ohhhhh, it seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's as if you know me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell all the pieces, pieces, pieces of me
:wub:

Yes, I love Ashlee no matter what.

Yo, did I ever tell you that ''With You'' is one of my favorite jams? Because it really is. :lol:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:32 pm

Yo, lover. I've been waiting ALL day. I think it's about time you bring it on home, mama. ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:41 am

dude you need to tell me when you update cause i had no idea you had updated :lol:

I love the relationship that they have going on here....it's sooo freakin cute...reminds me of a couple that i have going on at the moment except the fellas aint half as good looking as Justin is :drool: a pillow fight with him....i swear thats like every girls dream come true :nod: but she can't be teasing the boy by sitting on him like that :no: we all know that ya can't sit on a boy and not expect him to want something from you :rofl: or maybe that was her plan all along :thinking:

I'm don't like her mom though....she needs to take like 5 minutes out of her day to talk to her daughter...is that too much to ask for...i mean why do they think she was doing the drugs in the first place...probably because she got satisfaction out of that because her mama didn't take the time to talk to her...just a thought though

Paris and Nicole :wub: I'd love to go shopping with them man....you got Paris down to a "T" :nod: they are such awesome friends for going to rehab and putting out the sex tape for Aris...thats some true friends right there :nod:

anyways...MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:17 pm

Where's our update, or has there been another, and I'm just missing it? :confused: :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:30 pm

no u didn't miss it....i was just really really late :rofl:

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:37 pm

Yeah, nothing yet. <_< SharBear just PROMISED me that I'd get an update yesterday. I even stayed up past my bedtime waiting for her. Still nothin'. :no:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:48 pm

Sharry, we want our chapter. NOOOOOOOOW! Please.

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:54 pm

I need a life outside fanfiction, but since that ain't happening any time soon: :clap: I love this story, the chemistry between the two, and the sort of relationship they could have ^_^

Something always messes it up though. So I guess this won't last, huh?
Well thanks Jordin, I didn't think of that :no: Ruin the good vibe why don't you :lol:

Now please update *puppydog eyes*

jts_senorita
Supreme Member

Postby jts_senorita » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:22 pm

Yes, a chapter!

Feed me, I'm HUNGRY!!!! :chatter:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:01 am

<span style='color:blue'> :ph34r: Yeah... working on that right now.

Sorry my love. :( </span>

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:52 am

<span style='color:blue'>Yeah. Sorry about that. ;)

But NOW it is up!

nsyncfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5369Chapter 2 - Covered</span>

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:58 pm

Yeah, it better be good too you stoopid ho. :kiss:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:04 pm

ok so yeah I'm gonna reply here

ok wow lol
that was real cute, i love that justin's so sweet and stuff and i love the whole storm thing too, I'm totally scared of storms too, i'm a big baby lol

very good more?

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:19 pm

Wow Bubs! Talented one you are! :notworthy:

J

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:50 am

I'm SO far behind on all the fics that I haven't managed to read anything recently but because this has just started, I'm all caught up and... I LOVE IT! ^_^ More Please? :P

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:49 am

<span style='color:blue'>Sorry. :ph34r: The three H's are screwing me over... Homework, hestitation an heartbreak. :no: But I'll try to work on it this week! I'm sorry... I know what it's like to wait! thanks for reading though!</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:08 pm

And the three E's -- excuses, excuses, excuses don't work with me. :rofl: Just kidding -- take your pretty little time and hit us with the good stuff whenever you get a chance. :nod:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:03 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Okay, not another chapter, but I think it's fun. :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/JBubs2/LTAR.bmpLook!</span>

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:42 pm

:clap: That looks fantastic, did you do it or did you get someone else to make it?

Also: why are we waiting? :whistle: When you gonna update?

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:12 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I made it today... when I could have been writing. :ph34r: And I don't know why you're waiting... I was thinking about that today. Tonight I'm going to buckle down and do somethin'....

Speaking of that... I kinda like Britney's new song. ;) </span>

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:31 pm

You made that! Wow! :o I love it! ^_^

And thank god I found someone else that kinda likes it too... I have a love/hate relationship with that song. :lol:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:42 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I hate it when she does that. :lol:</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:11 pm

Whoa, Miss Bubblelicious -- that graphic is gorgeous. Girlie is fiiiiine and homeboy ain't too bad either. ;)

JTnTN
Supreme Member

Postby JTnTN » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:07 pm

:lol: I won't say what I'm thinking. But yay! I love it. ^_^ But wait, she looks kina animated-y. How'd you do that? :lol:

And please give me another chapter. NOW. :blowkiss:

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:05 pm

<span style='color:blue'>C'mon... what are you thinking? :huh: </span>

BabyBlue2578
Abstracts Royalty

Postby BabyBlue2578 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:05 pm

<span style='color:ff0099'>Oh! Oh! Make me one! :yay: :clap: That's aweso-- Hey, she reminds me of someone. :lol:

What program did you use to make that? :unsure:</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”