Least Likely

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:39 pm

I know, I've been gone for awhile. My other story got bumped off, and then my computer was acting all crazy and deleted it. School's been a b****, I should've know I hated high school so I should've known I hate college. Anyways I wanna say thankyou to mtvjunkie and whatchagot4me for saying happy birthday I did see that, so thank you. Anyways I decided to write another story, so tell me what you think

Chapter 1
Ring ring

“helloâ€￾

“did I wake you?â€￾

“yeah, what’s up?â€￾

“nothing….just returning your callâ€￾

“oh, well I was just calling to see how you were doing. I haven’t talked to you in a few daysâ€￾

“I’m good, you?â€￾

“goodâ€￾

“so when are you coming back?â€￾

“aww you miss meâ€￾

“NO!â€￾

“yes you do, what do you miss most?â€￾

“well now that you mention it….I miss your hands…in particular your fingersâ€￾

“hahaha. Very funnyâ€￾

“you asked so, I told you the truthâ€￾

“well I’ll be back before you know itâ€￾

“I hope so. But I’ll let you go get your restâ€￾

“okay, talk to you laterâ€￾

“byeâ€￾

“byeâ€￾ Justin flipped his cell phone close, putting it on the dresser with a smile. He couldn’t wait to get his hands on her, and when he did…

Justin stepped out of the car walking in the front door. He shut the door quietly walking into the kitchen seeing her looking in the refrigerator. He smiled to himself, walking over to her wrapping his arms around her.

“God Justin don’t scare me like thatâ€￾

“mmm, you smell goodâ€￾ He replied nuzzling her neck. He let his lips trail across her neck and shoulders, his right hand unbuttoning her pants slipping it inside.

“no pantiesâ€￾

“what can I say?â€￾ He smiles his fingers finding her bundle of nerves rolling it between her fingers.

“damn baby you’re so wet. Is this how much you’ve missed meâ€￾ She merely shook her head in reply. Just as his fingers were getting ready to invade her insides his phone started vibrating. She groaned in response as his hands slipped out of her answering his phone.

“yes? No man, I’ll be there later. Maybe an hour. Okay, byeâ€￾

“how long have you been back?â€￾

“five minutes, I came straight over hereâ€￾

“ooh, don’t I feel specialâ€￾ She took his hand leading him upstairs to her room.

“lay down on the bed. Wait take off your shirt, and lay on your stomachâ€￾ Justin did as he was told, taking off his shirt, then lying on his stomach. She straddled his backside her hands massaging his upper back.

“mmm, that feels good Chrisâ€￾

“so, how did the meeting go with Jive?â€￾

“alright I guess. They want me and JC to do another solo albumâ€￾

“what did you guys say?â€￾

“well after talking to the rest of the guys, we gave Jive an ultimatum. Basically JC and I agreed to do another solo record, and they would have to release another NSYNC record.â€￾

“did they agree?â€￾

“yeah, so, I’ll work on my album, JC his, and then we’ll start a new NSYNC oneâ€￾

“that’s coolâ€￾

“what about you?â€￾ He has her lift up so he can turn over. She sits back down on his lap, as his hands rest on her hips.

“I’m taking a break first. Record the Spanish album, then start work on the English albumâ€￾

“cool, cool.â€￾

“I guess. So, who was on the phone?â€￾ Instead of answering her questions he leans up kissing her, his tongue outlining her lips before she opens her mouth inviting his tongue in. He slips is tongue in her mouth, tasting her for the first time in months as her hips rock against his. He groans in response, his hands moving to the hem of her tank top. He breaks away from the kiss, pushing her tank top up and over her body. He lifts her off of him laying her on the bed. He kisses down the valley of her breast, to her navel dipping his tongue in.

“Justinâ€￾

“yes baby?â€￾

“no..noâ€￾ She stops mid sentence as his hands remove her pants, her legs thrown over his shoulders, and his tongue sweeping inside her. He continues to indulge in her sweetness before pulling away and kissing up her body.

“did you need something baby?â€￾

“you inside meâ€￾

“now?â€￾

“yes, nowâ€￾ Justin hurriedly takes off his pants, and with no boxers on he didn’t have to wait to enter her. The moment his pants were on the floor he slammed into her causing her to scream in pleasure. As much as he wanted to break her back he wanted it to be slow. And slow is what he did. He pulled out slowly then pushed back in, mumbling sweet words in her ear as she cried out for more.

“Justinâ€￾

“yes baby? God you feel so goodâ€￾

“mmmm, fasterâ€￾

“I want this to be slow baby….I want you to feel how much I’ve missed youâ€￾
“I’ve missed you tooâ€￾ What started out as a few minutes turned into an hour, he had brought Christina to her climax twice already, but new she would be able to handle one more. With a few more thrusts Justin exploded inside her, and she came around him. After a few minutes he pulled out of her, pulling her tightly against his body spooning her.

“are you gonna leave now?â€￾

“no baby. I’m gonna stay here for awhileâ€￾

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:18 pm

:drool: :drool: :drool: That was uh, uh, uh ... AMAZING! Wow, you did always know how to write a smokin' sex scene. :lick: :chew: Thanks for that, I needed that visual. :nod: Christina and Justin ... now that's a fine ass couple.

Glad to have you back, by the way! And thanks for always bringing us these great stories. You spoil us. ^_^

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:44 pm

wow i never read any of your stories before and this one is pretty interesting..... lots of sexual images lol more please

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:17 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 2

Christina woke up to an empty bed, she frowned realizing that he probably left. Not that she thought he would stay long, she knew what there agreement was. It was bugging her that she cared so much about him, hell she wrote a freaking song about just a sexual relationship and not falling in love, yet, she had fallen and hard. She glanced at the clock realizing that it was just after ten, so, before jumping in the shower she called up Telisha, Tiana, Erin, and Monique asking them if they wanted to go out for drinks. They agreed and once she was off the phone with them she jumped in the shower.

Justin and Trace had been sitting in the club for around forty-five minutes, just sitting in V.I.P. A couple of girls caught Justin’s attention, but one in particular held his attention. She was about 5’9, and from her tiny skirt he could see her long legs. Brown hair, she was cute, bangable. He made his way down the dance floor wrapping his arms around her.

“what’s your name baby girl?â€￾ He whispered grinding behind her.

“Lisaâ€￾

“I’m Justinâ€￾

“I’m aware, you’ve been staring at me for awhile.â€￾

“was it that obvious?â€￾

“pretty muchâ€￾ They continued to grind against one another, his lips planting butterfly kisses along her neck, his hands skimming her inner thighs.

“do you wanna get outta here?â€￾ With a shiver of excitement Lisa grabbed his hand and led him out of the club. Justin couldn’t wait so he led her to his Escalade to embark on a little fun…

By the time Justin made it back in the club, the girl right on his tail, he noticed a familiar face. He wondered when she had gotten there, and if she had seen him leave.

“that was fun Justinâ€￾

“yeah, thanks so I’ll give you a callâ€￾

“okayâ€￾ Lisa walked off and Justin went straight to the bar to see his girl. He came up behind her making her lean on the bar.

“hey babyâ€￾

“hey, I didn’t know you were hereâ€￾

“yeah I stepped out for a few. It was pretty hot in hereâ€￾ She turned around and smiled at him wrapping her arms around his waste. Then she noticed a smell…one very distinctive smell, he had just had sex.

“who was that girl you were with?â€￾

“what girl?â€￾

“don’t play dumb, you were so caught up that you didn’t even notice me walk right by you. You fuucked her in your car about an hour agoâ€￾

“Chrisâ€￾

“you don’t have to explainâ€￾ She replied walking towards the exit. She stopped Erin to inform her she was leaving. Erin did try to get her to stay but Christina said she was sick, and that they’ll have other times to go out. With a hug and a kiss on the cheek she left the club Justin following after her.

“at least let me give you a rideâ€￾

‘I don’t need you toâ€￾

“I’m coming overâ€￾

“whateverâ€￾

True to his word Justin did come over. Not that she wanted him to be there she certainly wasn’t having sex with him, so, there was no need for him to get is hopes up. Instead she left him downstairs as she went to change into some pajamas. When she walked back downstairs he was sitting on the couch.

“ready to talk?â€￾ He asked her

“we have nothing to talk about Justin. It’s fine, I’m just not feeling well.â€￾
“what’s wrong?â€￾

“an upset stomach, I’ll be fineâ€￾ She smiled lightly

“do you want me to stay? I can make you feel betterâ€￾

“that’s okay…I’ll be fineâ€￾

“please, I just want to hold youâ€￾

“right, and then you’ll want sex, and I’m sure as hell sex with you after you just f***ed some random girlâ€￾

“Christina, I just want to hold you.â€￾

“fineâ€￾ she always gave into him. He just made her feel so vulnerable. It’s like when he looks at her he can see right through her. Christina led him up to her room. She lied down on the bed, as Justin took off his pants and shirt leaving him in only boxers. She turned her back to him, as he climbed in bed spooning her tightly. It wasn’t long before she felt his hands caressing her stomach, up to her breast.

“Justinâ€￾

“can I touch you baby?â€￾

“Justinâ€￾ She sighed as his hands cupped her breast, feeling her nipples harden beneath his palms.

“I want to touch you baby, lick you, suck you. We won’t have sex I promiseâ€￾ He turned her on her back and immediately climbed between her legs, pulling the pajama pants along with her panties down her legs.

“Justin I didn’t say you couldâ€￾

“you didn’t say I couldn’t or to stop either.â€￾ He breathed over her center, she sighed wanting to refuse him, but wanting to feel his tongue inside her. He didn’t waste time with foreplay, he sucked on her cl**, and pushed two fingers inside her. Christina arched her back pinching her nipples as she panted his name. In a few minutes she came hard, but before her body could relax his tongue was sweeping inside of her and his thumb loving her cl**. She panted his name over and over again as she felt the beginning of a new orgasm coming.

“Justin…I’m gonnaâ€￾ She stopped mid sentence as the heat traveled up her body straight to her middle. Justin hungrily took everything she had to offer. Once she finally calmed down he kissed up her body to her lips. Christina grabbed his boxers pulling them down.

“Chris, what are you doing?â€￾

“Shh, I want to help you outâ€￾ She grabbed his shaft squeezing it feeling it pulse in her hand. She was quick and efficient with her movements. She flipped him on his back, and began moving at a quicker pace. Every once in awhile she would run her thumb over the tip just to see him shiver. And in one quick moment he shot his load on too her hand. He leaned up to try and kiss her but she pulled away. She turned her back towards him cursing herself for being so weak when it came to him.

“Chrisâ€￾

“leave Justin, its fine and you always doâ€￾

“I’ll call you later okay?â€￾

“whateverâ€￾

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:09 pm

nice chapter....................... more soon!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:28 pm

Ah, I see, Chris and Justin are just f*** buddies. While the sex is hot, it seems like Christina desires a real relationship, and well, Justin is not at that point yet. He's there solely for the physical. I hope that he considers a genuine romance with her because the combination of their fierce personalities and their intense physicality would be amazing!

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:20 pm

very hot chapters,poor chris she wants more than just a f**k buddy.

yeh for justin n lisa gettin it on lol always like when a character with the same name as me pops into a story.specially one hot as this.

update soon. :)

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:21 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 3

Justin threw his luggage on the floor as he entered his hotel room. He was in New York to do TRL. Why? He didn’t really know, he had no new music or anything, I guess just to say hi. He looked at the clock realizing that it was eleven o’clock his time which meant it was eight her time.

“helloâ€￾

“hey baby. I’m hereâ€￾

“Justin?â€￾

“you don’t know my voice?â€￾

“I was sleepingâ€￾

“I’m sorry go back to sleepâ€￾

“no, I really need to talk to youâ€￾

“what’s up?â€￾

“nothing really. I haven’t talked to you for two weeksâ€￾

“I tried talking to you. You didn’t want to talk to meâ€￾

“I know I’m sorryâ€￾

“its okay. Why were you sleeping?â€￾

“tiredâ€￾

“what are you wearing?â€￾

“Justinâ€￾

“please baby, I haven’t touched you for two weeks. And I’m willingly to take care of myself for youâ€￾

“my boy cut pantiesâ€￾

“that’s all?â€￾ He groaned, his hands unbuttoning his jeans slipping his hand inside stroking his member softly.

“yeah, I’ve missed youâ€￾

“I’ve missed you too.â€￾

“when do you come back?â€￾

“I don’t know, come see meâ€￾

“I can’tâ€￾ He groaned going a little faster

“please baby. I want to touch you, f*ck you. Don’t you want me to?â€￾

“yeahâ€￾ she sighed squeezing her legs together

“are you wet?â€￾

“soaking.â€￾

“are you touching yourself?â€￾

“yes, I’m imagining your tongue in me. You’re so good with your tongueâ€￾

“mmmâ€￾ She let out a little squeal coming.

“Justin I just came for youâ€￾ he groaned stroking faster as his orgasm hit him.

“god, are you gonna come see me?â€￾

“I don’t knowâ€￾

“you don’t have to; I just really want you toâ€￾

“you wanna f*ckâ€￾

“that’s not all. I just really want to see you.â€￾

“sure, maybeâ€￾

“okay. I’ll let you go back to sleep.â€￾

“okay, byeâ€￾

“Christina?â€￾

“yeahâ€￾

“I…are we dating?â€￾

“I don’t know Justin are we?â€￾

“I’ve always thought so. Didn’t you?â€￾

“yeah.â€￾

“you know I care about you baby. I just want to keep you as my little secretâ€￾

“okay, byeâ€￾ she smiled finally relieved of knowing what they were

“byeâ€￾ Justin hung up the phone smiling as he fell asleep.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:39 pm

:yay: Finally, they know where they stand with one another. Glad to hear that they both want to do the couple thing. :lol:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:04 pm

good,so now they now ,whats what and were they both stand.

update :D

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:04 pm

Unfortunatly.. I think J's lying to Christina so she'll continue to sleep with him :shrug:

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:05 pm

nice!! more please

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:04 am

xoinnocentjrtgrl wrote: Unfortunatly.. I think J's lying to Christina so she'll continue to sleep with him :shrug:

:no: Always the voice of doom. :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:01 pm

Always the voice of doom.

Im a depressing person :lol:

Anyway, come on Paige. You know thats something J would maybe kinda sorta do. He knows he can go over to her house and get some :shrug:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:52 pm

You're right, you're right. :nod: Ass makes you do things like that. :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:07 pm

:whip: I know.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:04 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 4

Christina took a deep breathe readjusting her bag on her shoulder and knocked on the door. It’s been a month since she last seen him. He’d been recording in Virginia, and now he was in London. She heard the door unlock and then open.

“baby?â€￾

“did I wake you up?â€￾

“no no, come in.â€￾ As soon as she entered his room he swept her up in a hug her feet no longer touching the floor.

“I’ve missed you so muchâ€￾ he said nuzzling her neck

“I missed you too. What were you doing?â€￾
“nothing, just hanging outâ€￾ She could smell faint traces of marijuana in the room. But shrugged it off. She sat on the bed, Justin behind her.

“so, how has it been here in London?â€￾

“good, we went out last night.â€￾

“did you sleep with anyone?â€￾

“Chris, don’t start this nowâ€￾

“I’m just wondering. If we’ve been dating since the tour, you’ve been cheating since thenâ€￾

“I know, but I’m not that way nowâ€￾

“okay…..â€￾

“you don’t believe me do you?â€￾

“I’m tiredâ€￾

“you can take a nap. I’m gonna go hang out with Traceâ€￾

“okayâ€￾ She smiled lying on the bed facing away from him. She knew he probably had his f*ck of the day, but was content in knowing that he wouldn’t mess around at least while she was here.

Justin entered the room after only being out for 45mins. He felt bad and decided to go spend sometime with her. He found her sitting up on the bed watching T.V.

“have fun?â€￾

“not reallyâ€￾ He crawled on the bed lying between her legs, kissing her neck.

“you were only gone for 45minsâ€￾

“I know, I want to spend sometime with youâ€￾ He kissed her lips, hands cupping her breast. He wasted no time in undressing her and himself, slamming into her. He’d only been going for five minutes when there was a knock at the door.

“what?â€￾

“open the door manâ€￾

“I’m a little busy right nowâ€￾ Justin yelled as he continued to move in and out of Christina

“I’m sure you’re just f*cking some random chick who will be there when you’re doneâ€￾

“stop Justin.â€￾

“baby don’t listen to himâ€￾

“stopâ€￾ Justin slowed his thrusts down then pulled out. Christina quickly got dressed going into the bathroom as Justin went to the front door.

“what the hell do you want Trace?â€￾

“you said you wanted to hang outâ€￾

“not any moreâ€￾

“okay well were gonna go out.â€￾

“maybe I’ll catch up with you laterâ€￾

“sureâ€￾ Justin closed the door just as Christina was coming out of the bathroom. She ignored him, crawling on the bed lying down facing away from him. Justin climbed in bed

“don’t touch meâ€￾

“okayâ€￾

Justin turned away from her hoping that she believed him. He knew she probably didn’t, not that he blamed her. There was no excuse to cheat, but he just couldn’t seem to stop.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:23 pm

Damn, Justin. Clean up your act, dude. Cheating is not appropriate behavior. :no:

Bri_Angel

Postby Bri_Angel » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:17 pm

A visual....2 words...LOVE IT!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:02 pm

SEE PAIGE?! I TOLD YOU! Listen to the 14 year old next time

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:26 am

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 5

Christina woke up the next day. She wanted to believe him, she just didn’t want to continue to put her self out there. She rolled over to find Justin staring at her.

“morning babyâ€￾ She smiled slightly

“morning, how long have you been up?â€￾

“I don’t know, maybe an hour or soâ€￾

“and you’ve just been lying thereâ€￾

“I’ve been thinkingâ€￾
“about?â€￾

“what were gonna do todayâ€￾

“well let me get in the showerâ€￾ Christina climbed out of bed entering the bathroom. It didn’t take long for Justin to join her, but to her surprise he didn’t try to have sex with her. It made her feel a little weird, unattractive, but she shrugged it off. After an hour, the two were dressed, and sitting downstairs in the hotel restaurant. After a peaceful breakfast, they went to a jewelry store, where Christina noticed a pair of diamond earrings.

“ooh, these are really prettyâ€￾

“you want them?â€￾ Justin asked as he wrapped his arms around her. She looked up at him

“no…I miss my dogsâ€￾

“you are so freaking randomâ€￾ he laughed walking them over to the watches.

“I know you’re not getting a watch. That’s the last thing you needâ€￾

“I always need a new watch. What do you want to do now?â€￾

“I don’t knowâ€￾ she shrugged, as Justin guided them out of the store.

“how about Niketown?â€￾

“how about Victoria’s Secret?â€￾

“okayâ€￾ After a little drive, they were inside Victoria’s Secret. Christina went straight to the underwear.

“I love boy cut pantiesâ€￾

“me tooâ€￾ Justin said smiling. She picked up a couple of pairs, then went for the bras. After an hour of shopping they were back at the hotel.

“are you gonna try it on for me baby?â€￾

“maybe laterâ€￾ Justin lied on his back Christina on top of him.

“your feet are coldâ€￾

“I know, I’m cold. Warm me up babyâ€￾

“well if you were naked I couldâ€￾ Christina laughed, as snuggled into Justin, sighing as she started to fall asleep.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:31 am

I imagine there's gonna be a naughty strip tease later with the new Victoria's Secret goodies. :whip: I'm surprised Justin was able to control himself when he got in the shower with her. :lol:

sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:48 pm

^^i no wat is up with that,hes always tryin it on lol

victoria secrets fashion show :P

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:57 pm

thanks for the feedback.

Chapter 6

Justin woke up first, with Christina still on top of him her face buried in the crook of his neck. He smiled, not wanting her to move, but wanting to see her smile, hear her laugh. He realizes that he messes up, but he also knows that he loves her. His problem is that he loves her too much. He depends on her for his happiness, and the thought of that he doesn’t like. He likes to be in control, so, he cheats. It gives him that control, and a sense of fulfillment when she’s not around. If only she knew what he was like when she wasn’t around. The pain, depression, drinking, and cutting he does it all. He rubs her back when he feels her start to stir.

“Justin?â€￾

“yeah, wake upâ€￾

“mmm, what time is it?â€￾

“8:30p.m. I have a surprise for you, so jump in the shower and get dressed.â€￾

“where we going?â€￾ She asked

“to dinner, wear a dressâ€￾

“I didn’t bring any nice clothes Justin.â€￾

“I have a dress already picked out for you. Get upâ€￾ She frowned slightly pushing herself off of him.

Christina stood in the bathroom looking herself over again. Justin had picked her out a black dress that was knee length. It had a v-neck to show a little cleavage. She opted to put her in a low ponytail, and curled the ends. She walked out the bathroom to see Justin standing infront of the dresser with a black dress shirt, and black slacks.

“you…â€￾ he trailed off as he looked at her. She looked beautiful. She frowned when she realized he wasn’t saying anything.

“Justin?â€￾

“wow…you look good. Are you ready?â€￾

“thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself. I’m ready when you areâ€￾

“okay let’s goâ€￾

After there meal at Le Pont De La Tour, they headed back for the hotel. When Christina walked in the room was filled with vanilla scented candles, and rose petals on the bed. She turned and looked at Justin giving him a hug.

“thank youâ€￾

“no problem. Go in the bathroom, there’s a bath waiting for youâ€￾ she raised her eyebrow and seen a bath waiting for her. She closed the bathroom door, getting undressed and jumping in the tub.

“Justin, are you gonna come in?â€￾

“no, I have to work on something out here. Don’t be too longâ€￾ In an hour Christina was out of the bath, wearing some black lace boy cut panties that read too sexy on the back, with a black lacey bra. She slipped on a tiered sheer babydoll gown from Victoria’s Secret and stepped out the bathroom. Justin was standing by the dresser without his shirt. She walked up behind him wrapping her arms around his waist.

“finally you’re doneâ€￾

“shut up. So you gonna tell me why you’re doing all this?â€￾ He turned around taking in a sharp breath at what she was wearing.

“because I know I mess up, but I wanted to show you that I can be romantic. And since you’re leaving me tomorrow I wanted to do something specialâ€￾

“thanksâ€￾

“also….well I know you don’t want me to get you anymore jewelry. But I couldn’t help it. When I seen it I thought of you, so.â€￾ He led her to the bed sitting her down going back to the dresser to get the gift. He placed it in her hands as she opened it. It was a diamond bracelet, which read C and J forever.

“Justin, it’s beautiful.â€￾ She stood up giving him a hug and a light peck on the lips.

“you like it?â€￾

“I love it. It’s not our anniversary or anything like that, so, what’s going on?â€￾

“I just wanted to tell you. I love youâ€￾ Christina paused for a moment.

“I love you tooâ€￾ Justin looked down at her kissing her lips. She quickly deepened the kiss as his hands ran up and down her sides. He pulled away when he felt he couldn’t breathe. He went to the bottom of her gown lifting it over her head. He took in another deep breathe kissing her neck.

“you look so beautifulâ€￾ he mumbled in her neck, his hands unclasping her bra and removing it. Christina’s hands went to the button of his jeans. Once she got them unbuttoned she pulled them down his legs surprised to see he was wearing no underwear. He laid her down on the bed crawling between her legs.

“I love you Justinâ€￾ She smiled

“I love you tooâ€￾ He went back to kissing her neck, down the valley of her breast. His tongue dipped into her belly button, as his hands removed her panties. He crawled back up her body entering her. She gasped with the sudden invasion, mumbling his name as he moved in and out of her. His pace was slow and hard, his voice teasing her ear telling her how much he loved her, wanted her, and needed her. His lips attacked hers when he felt her tighten up.

“I love youâ€￾ She mumbled again

“I love you too Christinaâ€￾ With one final thrust he exploded inside of her. Christina felt the warmth go over her, and came also. After a few minutes he pulled out of her rolling onto his back pulling her to rest her head on his chest.

“Christina?â€￾ He looked down to see her fast asleep. He smiled kissing her forehead falling asleep himself.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:12 pm

Dang, J wore the poor child out with the thrusting and exploding. :drool: :drool:

The dinner, the bath, the bracelet -- beautiful! Makes me wanna fall in love, too. :lol:

Justin, stick with Christina, and devote yourself to her, and you won't need to go anywhere else for love.

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:39 pm

Makes me wanna fall in love, too.

Makes me wanna somethin

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:50 pm

Makes you wanna f*** -- there, I said it for you. :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:00 pm

makes me wanna lala
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be J's frenchmaid where I'll meet him at the door
Im like an alley cat
Drink the milk up I want more

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:48 pm

thanks for the feedback.

Chapter 7

Christina woke up first, her flight left at 6:00 and it was already 4:45. She started to get up only to feel Justin pull her back down.

“where you going?â€￾

“I have to take a shower, my flight leaves at 6:00â€￾

“do you have to leave me?â€￾

“yes, I don’t want to.â€￾ He leaned up and kissed her softly. She jumped up hopping in the shower, when she was done Justin was talking on the phone. She started packing her things.

“all done?â€￾

“yeahâ€￾ She walked over to him giving him a hug, and a kiss.

“wait I’m coming with youâ€￾
“you don’t have toâ€￾

“I want to, let me wash upâ€￾

Christina heard her flight being called, she stood up grabbing her bags.

“bye Justinâ€￾ she turned to walk away only to feel him grab her arm, pulling her back into him. Despite all of the paparazzi around, he knew what he wanted. He leaned down kissing her, Christina’s eyes widening.

“I love youâ€￾ he whispered in her ear

“I love you too. I’ll call you when I get backâ€￾

“okay, have a safe flightâ€￾

“thanks, byeâ€￾ She waved over her shoulder trying her hardest to ignore the paparazzi and there questioning. She knew when this hit, it was going to be all over the place.

Justin sighed, he was waiting for her call but she had yet to call. He knew she was probably home already maybe just tired. The longer he waited, the harder it became for him to not go out partying with Trace. Finally deciding that she would leave a message, he left to go to the club. There was a girl, she was short about Christina’s height, blonde hair, he tried to suppress the urge, but he couldn’t help it.

“hey what’s your name?â€￾

“Jessica, oh my god, you’re Justin Timberlakeâ€￾

“yeah, you wanna come to my roomâ€￾ She looked nervous but she shook it off and nodded following him to his room.

“so how old are you?â€￾

“I’m 20â€￾

“not from here?â€￾

“no, I’m from Florida just down here visitingâ€￾

“cool, you come alone?â€￾

“no me and my roommate cameâ€￾ The thought of having a threesome crossed his mind, but decided against it.
“well you wanna watch a movie?â€￾

“sureâ€￾ They walked into the living room area, she took a seat on the couch, Justin sitting next to her. Justin wasn’t paying any mind to the movie being played. He slowly put his hand on her knee, inching his way up her thigh. He heard her moan, and figured it was a green light. He leaned into her kissing her neck, his hand moving up to her breast. With no resistance coming from her end, he led her to the bedroom…

After an hour of fun she was gone. He heard his cell phone ringing and picked it up.

“helloâ€￾

“hey, I’m sorry I didn’t call soonerâ€￾

“its okay I figured you were tiredâ€￾

“you don’t even know. I couldn’t sleep on the flight, so, as soon as I got home, I was passed out on the couch. What did you do?â€￾

“nothingâ€￾

“nothing?â€￾

“yep, I watched a movieâ€￾

“you didn’t go out?â€￾

“no, I stayed in the roomâ€￾

“Justin?â€￾

“yeah?â€￾ He knew it was coming and he felt guilty all of the sudden, but brushed it off.

“nevermindâ€￾

“what is it?â€￾

“I was gonna tell you not to f*ck around, but I’m probably too late for that. Just don’t do it for the rest of your time thereâ€￾

“Chrisâ€￾

“don’t, I know you Justin. You slept with someone, I wish you wouldn’t lie to me. Just promise meâ€￾

“I promise. I wanna take you on a vacationâ€￾
“I gotta goâ€￾

“baby don’t be like thisâ€￾

“be like what?â€￾

“I’m sorry okay. I just, I don’t know. I try not to, but I can’t help itâ€￾

“yes you can. You can control your damn hormones, YOU just choose not to. If I didn’t love you I wouldn’t stay with you. Sometimes I just think that you don’t really love meâ€￾

“baby I love you so much. When you’re not here I’m not myself. I’m not happy, I’m usually depressed.â€￾ She heard him sniffle and immediately felt guilty for even talking about this.

“don’t cryâ€￾

“sorry, I just don’t want you to doubt my love. I love you more than I love myselfâ€￾

“Justinâ€￾

“I do love you.â€￾

“I know. I’ll let you goâ€￾

“okay, I love youâ€￾

“love you too, byeâ€￾

“bye babyâ€￾

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:52 am

Damn, damn, damn, he did it again! Ooops! :blink: Just when I think he's cleaning up his act and behaving like a good boyfriend, he starts screwing around. I honestly don't know if he's ever going to change. :no:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:20 pm

He wont change for a while :no: I just wish Christina would break it off with him so he knows what he's doing and that he can lose everything.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:21 pm

Or she can cut his dick off. :huh:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:26 pm

but then she wont get any when he realizes that he belongs with her. C'mon Paige..

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:03 am

Let is stay attached then. Gah, why is this all so hard? :lol:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:31 pm

thanks for the feedback :D

Chapter 8

It’s been three months since she seen him last. He had came back from London, two months ago, but had to work in the studio. He did invite her to come, but she declined. Justin’s album was almost done, he had decided on the first single, so, much of his time was spent on choreography.

“Christina? You here?â€￾ Justin stepped into her bedroom hearing the shower running. He stripped off his clothes climbing in the shower wrapping his arms around here.

“hey, you made itâ€￾

“after I begged for them to let me go.â€￾

“how long do you get to stay?â€￾
“I’m done for the rest of the nightâ€￾

“cool, could you wash my back?â€￾ Justin grabbed the liquid soap putting some on her wash cloth. He ran the cloth from the back of her neck, down her spine, across her ass, and then back up. He heard Christina moan, and decided to keep going. He ran the wash cloth to the front of her body, running over her right breast, then her left. He went back to her left breast caressing it with the cloth before doing the same to his right. He moved the wash cloth down her stomach, then between her legs cupping her mound.

“Justinâ€￾ she breathed He smirked moving the wash cloth to the soap dish before turning her around. He leaned down kissing her pushing her under the water.

“I’ve missed you so muchâ€￾

“me tooâ€￾ He lifted up her right leg and put it over her hip, and pushed into her. She gasped at the sudden movement, grabbing onto his back as he thrusts into her.

“harderâ€￾ she whispered crying out when he responded. His pace was rough and fast, and she loved every minute of it. He moved his mouth to hers kissing her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

“I love youâ€￾ she whispered into his mouth

“I love you too Christinaâ€￾

“are you gonna cum?â€￾

“sh*t, yeah, right nowâ€￾ With one last thrust he spilled into her, making Christina climax too. After a few minutes he pulled away from her. They both stepped out the shower, Justin grabbing a towel wrapping it around Christina. He walked her over to the bed laying her down.

“my bed is gonna be wet nowâ€￾

“that’s okay, it’ll dry upâ€￾ He climbed on top of her kissing her, before pulling away and laying beside her.

“so how have you been J?â€￾

“okay I guessâ€￾ She turned towards him kissing his chest, the grabbed his hand lifting it up to her mouth kissing it. She noticed a cut on his arm

“Justin what happened to your arm?â€￾

“nothingâ€￾

“you can tell meâ€￾

“I was messing up in the studio, and I tried calling to talk to you, but you didn’t answer so I cut myself.â€￾

“what?â€￾

“you make me feel better about myself baby. I told you I’m usually depressed when you’re not around, and when I mess up I count on you to make me feel better.â€￾

“don’t cut yourself anymoreâ€￾

“as long as I have you I won’tâ€￾

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:38 pm

oh shist.. that aint good :no: Justin's gonna cause himself alotta trouble unless he stops doing what he's doing

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:08 pm

Cutting isn't good. He could really hurt himself if he gets too depressed. :ph34r:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:15 pm

Sad thing is its his own fault he's depressed :shrug:

Two random thoughts:
1. They played Maroon 5 on Third Watch.
2. Crystal didnt know you could die from slitting your wrists :blink:

Hey Paige, wanna know something funny?

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:32 am

Yeah, what's funny?

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:50 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 9

“so what do you want to do tonight?â€￾ Justin was back at home talking to Trace.

“might as well go out and do the usualâ€￾

“I guessâ€￾ After spending an hour getting ready they walked into the club going straight to VIP. It didn’t take long for someone to offer him some marijuana, he took a few puffs, and felt the effects immediately. It still wasn’t enough for him, so, he started with the drinking. Straight Vodka is his usual thing. When he felt the buzz he decided to go call Christina.

“baby?â€￾

“where are you Justin?â€￾

“I’m out with Trace, come hang out with usâ€￾

“I’m hanging out with Jordanâ€￾

“what? He’s your exâ€￾

“I know, there are other people hereâ€￾

“so, you guys dated before.â€￾

“I don’t like to hang out with you when you’re with Trace.â€￾

“I’m your boyfriend so you don’t want to spend time with meâ€￾ She heard him sniffle, but was determined not to let it get to her.

“are you crying?â€￾
“noâ€￾

“yes you are, you’re drunk aren’t you?â€￾

“no, I’m angry cause my own girlfriend doesn’t want to spend time with meâ€￾

“Justin I don’t like to hang out with you when you’re drunk.â€￾

“whateverâ€￾ He hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

“Trace I’m gonna leaveâ€￾

“alrightâ€￾

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:52 pm

Paige, I forgot what was funny :shrug:

Uhoh.. J's gonna do something baad

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:04 pm

J's gonna go on a random f***athon. :no: Somebody stop him before his ass gets into a situation he can't fix. :ph34r:

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:41 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 10

He knocked on the door, smiling when she opened it.

“what are you doing here?â€￾

“I was tired of being at the club with Trace so I came to see youâ€￾

“come in, have a seatâ€￾

“thanks. So how have you been?â€￾

“good, you?â€￾

“alrightâ€￾

“I’ve missed youâ€￾

“I’ve missed you too.â€￾

“yeah rightâ€￾

“I have reallyâ€￾

“how much?â€￾

“more than you knowâ€￾

“come show meâ€￾ she leaned over to him kissing him. He slipped his tongue into her mouth caressing her sides. He pulled the shirt over her head smiling when he realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. His lips trailed down her neck, before she stopped him. She grabbed his hand leading him up to her room. She stripped out of the rest of her clothes, him doing the same. He pushed her on the bed, climbing on top of her entering her roughly. He slammed into her repeatedly, grunting with every thrust. His cell phone rang, and he groaned but never stopped. His thrusts became harder waiting for her to climax, she did suddenly, squeezing around him. He stilled inside her coming hard. He grabbed his cell phone

“helloâ€￾

“hey, I tried calling your houseâ€￾

“whenâ€￾

“like 45 minutes ago. Where were you?â€￾

“I was on my way home, I’m here nowâ€￾

“okay, I guess I’ll come overâ€￾

“okayâ€￾

“I’m not gonna come over if your mad at meâ€￾

“I’m not, I’ll see you soonâ€￾

“okay, byeâ€￾

“byeâ€￾ He hung up the phone pulling on his clothes.

“thanks Cameronâ€￾

“no problem, call me when you need meâ€￾

“okay, byeâ€￾

“byeâ€￾

Justin entered his home, five minutes before Christina came. She walked into his room, and he pulled her into a hug.

“who did you have sex with?â€￾

“no oneâ€￾ She pulled away from him

“yes you did, you smell like sex.â€￾ He sighed jumping into the shower, as Christina climbed in his bed. He came out a few minutes later climbing on the bed behind her.

“are you trying to hurt me?â€￾

“noâ€￾

“then why do you always fu*ck around? Why do you always drink? Why do you always smoke?â€￾

“I don’t know..Iâ€￾

“you can’t help it. I’ve heard it all before Justinâ€￾

“I don’t try toâ€￾

“I bet you don’t. Is it me?â€￾

“no baby it’s not you. It’s meâ€￾

“goodnightâ€￾

“night.â€￾

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:07 pm

Cameron! :puke: Christina better leave him because he is SO not understanding how terrible he treats her. :no:

Bri_Angel

Postby Bri_Angel » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:38 pm

:o :blink: :no:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:13 pm

oh geez :no: Justin Randall Timberlake.. Imma turn you into a girl if you dont stop this

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:09 pm

thanks for the feedback. Here's the next two chapters.

Chapter 11

Justin woke up first only to frown when he realized that Christina wasn’t there. He climbed out of bed, heading downstairs, to see Christina talking on the phone.

“mom I told you I’m fine. I’m just stressed out. Yeah, I’ll talk to you later, byeâ€￾ Christina hung up the phone and stood up. Justin listened to the one sided conversation plopping down beside Christina on the couch.

“I need to go homeâ€￾

“why?â€￾

“I need to think about some thingsâ€￾

“you wanna break up with me?â€￾

“that’s not what I saidâ€￾

“I can tell from the way you’re looking at meâ€￾

“Justinâ€￾

“I know I keep messing up, and then I tell you I’ll never do it again. I just I don’t knowâ€￾

“me either. Love’s not suppose to hurtâ€￾

“I know, I would understand if you left me. I don’t deserve youâ€￾

“look at me. I love you Justin. I’m not leaving youâ€￾

“why? Think about everything I’ve done to you.â€￾

“you just need help.â€￾

“what are you trying to say?â€￾

“I’m saying maybe you need someone to help you outâ€￾

“youâ€￾

“I’m clearly not enough, otherwise you still wouldn’t be hurting meâ€￾

“I don’t know, maybeâ€￾

“well I need to go home and shower; I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾

“I love youâ€￾

“love you tooâ€￾ She whispered walking out the door. As soon as the door was shut Justin went into the kitchen to have a drink.

Chapter 12

It had been a few days since Justin and Christina’s talk. They came out and told their family and friends they were dating, and things seemed to be getting better. Deep down inside she knew Justin was getting worse. His drinking would increase, his attitude would change, and then the infidelity continued. She wanted to leave him, but was to afraid of what he might do to himself. He told her on numerous occasions about wanting to kill himself before she came back into his life. Part of her thought it was his plan to keep her from leaving him, and another part of her figured it was true.

“are you ready?â€￾ Justin asked Christina as she looked over herself one more time in the mirror.

“yeahâ€￾ they were going out with Trace.

“you look fine, let’s goâ€￾ He grabbed her hand leading her out of his house. The club was packed when they walked in.

“I’m going to get a drinkâ€￾

“Justinâ€￾

“just one drink, I promiseâ€￾ Christina let go of his hand walking over to a booth. She sat down next to Trace, just as Cameron came up to the booth.

“hey Trace is Justin here?â€￾

“he’s at the barâ€￾

“thanksâ€￾ she walked to the bar finding Justin.

“I’m leaving, don’t tell Justinâ€￾

“okayâ€￾ Christina grabbed her purse walking towards the back of the club leaving out the back door. She found Lonnie, and informed him to take her home. He agreed as she sat in the front.

“hey Justinâ€￾

“Cameron, what’s up?â€￾

“not muchâ€￾

“lets danceâ€￾ He grabbed her hand leading her to the floor. With her back against her chest they grinded to ‘making good love’ by Avant. Justin moved his lips to the back of her neck kissing then sucking lightly. His hands moved down to run over her thighs, before moving up to his hips.

“let’s get outta hereâ€￾ Cameron whispered taking Justin’s hand. After finishing with Cameron, Justin walked back to the booth to find it empty. He scanned the dance floor trying to see if he could find her. Giving up he grabbed his cell phone calling her.

“helloâ€￾

“where are you baby?â€￾

“shut up you guys, I’m trying to talk on the phoneâ€￾ she giggled to Telisha, Tiana, Leo, and Gilbert.

“Christina, did you leave?â€￾

“yeah, I gotta goâ€￾

“where are you?â€￾

“with my friendsâ€￾

“why’d you leave?â€￾

“it’s not like you caredâ€￾

“what?â€￾

“you heard me. I gotta go, byeâ€￾ She hung up the phone and he sighed. Here we go again he thought.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:48 pm

:no: Oh no, now what is Christina doing? :ph34r:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:13 pm

Go Christina!

Justin, you suck.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:52 pm

thanks for the feedback

Chapter 13

Justin opted to stay out for a little longer, to give her a chance to cool down. About an hour later he went to her house.

“can I come in?â€￾

“I guessâ€￾ He walked in sitting on the couch

“so did you have fun?â€￾

“I did, I haven’t talked to Telisha in a whileâ€￾

“cool, did I do something wrong?â€￾

“no, I just wanted to leaveâ€￾

“are you sure?â€￾

“positive, but I was going to bed, so you can stay if you wantâ€￾ She got up from the couch heading to her room, Justin on her tail.

“why are you so happy?â€￾

“I just am. Why are you so angry?â€￾

“I’m notâ€￾

“yes you are. I don’t know why you’re angry, it’s not like I was angry with youâ€￾

“what are you talking about?â€￾

“Cameron, when she went up to the table asking where you were. Hell she didn’t even acknowledge meâ€￾

“so that’s what this is aboutâ€￾

“noâ€￾

“so what is this about?â€￾

“what is what about? You can have girls as your friend you know, I’m not going to freak outâ€￾ Justin sighed climbing in between her legs. He kissed her lightly resting his head on her chest.

“I love you Justinâ€￾ she said softly, Justin groaned sitting up.

“I f*cked her.â€￾

“what?â€￾

“Cameron, my ex, I f*ked herâ€￾

“oh, okayâ€￾

“okay?â€￾

“it’s not like I’m not use to you sleeping with other people. You’ve did it this entire relationship so I’m pretty much use to itâ€￾

“what?â€￾

“I’m use to it. I’m clearly not enough for you, I don’t even know why you stay with me. Hell why don’t you just be single?â€￾

“I don’t deserve you. You deserve someone better than me. I’m stupid for f*cking up what we had. You loved me and I took advantage of that. Were no longer dating, you’re free to do what you want. I need some help, and maybe when I get better you’ll consider taking me back. I do love you though, Christina. I’ll talk to you later.â€￾ She sat there speechless; she didn’t know what to say. He walked out the door out of her life.

Return to “Fan Fiction”