Least Likely

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:10 pm

Oh no, just when I wanted them to be apart, he goes and does it, and now I want them back together. :lol:

Okay, that settles it. Justin better get himself some help and really change permanently, and then I want them back together, and happy.

shortie17
Ultra Member

Postby shortie17 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:17 am

Chapter 14

The next six months were long for Justin. He told his mom, and family and manger that he needed help. His album was pushed back, which delayed the release of the new NSYNC album. Now being November, a week before Thanksgiving he was getting out of rehab. He talked to his mom every chance he got, asking about Christina. Was she okay? Was she seeing anyone? Lynn told him that she was fine, and that she talked to Christina everyday. Justin was a better person now, emotionally he felt better and now he knew he could handle a relationship with Christina.

“Justin time to check outâ€￾ The nurse told him. He smiled eagerly, following the nurse to the front.

“you’re free to go Justinâ€￾

“thanksâ€￾ he walked out of rehab seeing his mom, and the guys waiting for him. He gave them a hug, talking briefly before heading home. He spent the next few hours talking with everyone before, driving his mom to the airport.

“call herâ€￾

“I will, thanks, I’ll be down for Thanksgivingâ€￾

“okay, I love youâ€￾

“love you to mommyâ€￾ He waited at the airport until he seeing the airplane take off. As he walked out the airport, he debated on whether or not he should call her now. He opted to wait until he got home to give her a call.

Christina was in the kitchen fixing some dinner flipping through Cosmo. She had about an hour to wait for her food, and thought about calling Justin. She decided not to just as her phone rang.

“helloâ€￾

“Christinaâ€￾

“Justinâ€￾

“yeah babyâ€￾ a tear slipped down her cheek as she slid down to the floor.

“how are you?â€￾

“I’m good, I got out todayâ€￾

“you sound good.â€￾

“I am, slowly I’m getting betterâ€￾

“what else is wrong?â€￾

“I lost the love of my life and I want her backâ€￾

“ohâ€￾

“can I come over?â€￾

“um..â€￾

“please I just need to see youâ€￾

“yeah, I’ll see you laterâ€￾

“alright, byeâ€￾

“byeâ€￾ Christina hung up the phone, she slowly got up from the floor, going up to her room.

‘why am I so nervous? It’s Justin’ she thought. She sighed running her fingers through her hair when she heard a knock at the door. She walked downstairs opening the door. He stepped inside, Christina closing the door behind him. As soon as she turned around he wrapped his arms around her lifting her off the ground slightly.

“sorryâ€￾ he whispered as he put her down.

“its okay, have a seatâ€￾ He sat down on the couch, Christina plopping down next to him.

“you look really goodâ€￾

“I look the sameâ€￾

“you look beautifulâ€￾ She smiled shyly

“you look good to. You got biggerâ€￾

“a little bitâ€￾ She giggled softly

“no you got a lot biggerâ€￾ she laughed

“I’ve missed your laugh. Your smileâ€￾

“I’ve missed you too.â€￾ She grabbed his hand stroking the top of it with her thumb.

“what are you thinking?â€￾ she whispered

“how much I would really like to kiss youâ€￾ She knew it probably wasn’t the best idea to do it but she did. She leaned over kissing him softly, only to feel him pull her on to his lap, deepening the kiss.

“Justinâ€￾

“hmm?â€￾
“nothing’s gonna happenâ€￾

“why?â€￾

“I’m not ready for this yet.â€￾

“not ready for what?â€￾

“sex, dating you againâ€￾

“ohâ€￾

“you really hurt meâ€￾

“I knowâ€￾

“did you think you we were gonna get back togetherâ€￾

“no, I figured it would take sometime. I was hoping we could hang out sometimesâ€￾

“we can, sillyâ€￾

“okay, what are you cooking?â€￾

“I’m baking some chicken, want some?â€￾

“sureâ€￾

“it’s not done yetâ€￾

“okay, so tell me what’s been up with you?â€￾

Return to “Fan Fiction”