A Fan Fic Game!

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:03 pm

ok this is a game that me and my friends used to do! im gonna start off. then you will have to write the next at max 300 words and no less than 150 words per post...... you can add yourself, another celebirty, or continue writing with the characters. ok here we go:

jackie and jc have been dating for 2 years. jc has been on tour with *NSYNC for the past 3 months. he finally stops at there home town!
"hey baby" he wraps his arms around her.
"oh my god jc your home!" she jumps into his arms.
"yea i am!" he kisses her.
" oh god have i missed that taste of your lips"
"wanna go upstairs?"
"yes"
jc picks up jackie and takes her upstairs to the master bedroom. he throws her on the bed and lies ontop of her and kisses her. then he takes off her shirt then his. jackie rubs his chest. jc gets up and takes off his pants and boxers then takes off her pants and panties. then he lies on top of her and you know what happens now. about an hour later jackie is lieing her head on his shoulder and his arms wrap around her.
"how was that?"
"that was the best ive ever gotten from you jc!"
" oh really!"
"yes! i am going into the shower! wanna join me?"
"yes i will!"
jc ends up going in first. jackie walks in and watches him. she watches the water as it falls onto his body. as she watches him she gets more excited. she goes in and whispers in his ear.
"wanna do it in the shower?"
"if you want to?"
"yes i do!"
they end up having sex. afterwards they go to sleep.

continue from here!!!!

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:01 pm

what no one wants to do this??? i just thought it would get interesting!!! lol ok if you dont wanna do this then yall dont have to!! :unsure:

Return to “Fan Fiction”