After All

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading! :)

I stayed for Oprah’s after the show, which was actually way more fun than the actual show. I taught her how to walk the runway and some secrets to posing in your panties or bathing suit, like to bend your legs and point them in. And I gave away a couple more of my secrets because let’s face it I’m not one of those size negative 2 anorexic runway models. I have curves, I have boobs and I have an ass. Then we took questions from the audience, which was fun too. I don’t really get a chance to answer normal people’s questions. I was scared at first because I thought they would ask me mean questions but all they really cared about was my favorite designers and what it feels like to be on the best-dressed lists. A couple of them had some make-up questions which unfortunately I couldn’t answer because I honestly hardly wear make-up and when I do people put it on me.
I left her studio feeling like it was all worth it. Although I probably said some things I shouldn’t have said it was a good experience. I don’t think I said anything too mean and Oprah has millions of people that watch her show so chances are some of them are going to help us out with the center.
We got back to the hotel and seriously, I’ve been to plenty of beautiful hotel rooms but this one was the biggest and most beautiful I have ever seen. But it is a good thing because I’m sharing with both my brother and my sister. “Do we have to leave in the morning?â€￾ Emily asked as she plopped on the couch.
“I know huh, don’t you want to stay here forever?â€￾ I asked as I sat down next to her
“Yeah, so your boyfriend’s coming to dinner huh? I get to finally meet himâ€￾ Emily smiled
“Yeah, but he’s not my boyfriendâ€￾ I smiled and she rolled her eyes because I know I had one of those dorky-I-really-like-him smiles covering my face, “Anyway, he’s really coolâ€￾
“And he has the most amazing assâ€￾ Joey said as he sat down next to Emily
“Really Joey? Does he?â€￾ Emily laughed
“Yeah, it’s like totally hotâ€￾ Joey smiled and I just rolled my eyes because I know he’s just being a jerk about it
“So what time is ass boy coming? I’m hungryâ€￾ Emily laughed
“He should be here soon, our reservations aren’t for another hour, calm downâ€￾
“Well let’s talk now that we got her hereâ€￾ Joey began and poor Emily really looked scared
“Oh noâ€￾
“We’ve been thinking…â€￾
“We?â€￾
“Joey and Iâ€￾
“Your family Em, remember us?â€￾
She roller her eyes and slapped Joey on the head, which I was glad she did because I would have done it myself but I can’t reach him, “What have you been thinking about?â€￾
“We think that you should move back to New York,â€￾ I said before biting my bottom lip.
“You doâ€￾ she took a deep breath, “I can’t I… I have school and…â€￾
“You’re starting Law School next month, they have law schools in New Yorkâ€￾
“Joey I can’t just show up at a school, I have to apply and the deadline passedâ€￾
“Em you’re the smartest person since like… Einstein, they’ll want you to comeâ€￾
“What about my friends and…â€￾
“You broke up with a**hole last month, you won’t have to worry about him anymoreâ€￾
“And you don’t have any friends Em, who are you kidding?â€￾ Joey added with a chuckle but I managed to slap him that time, even though I had to get out of my seat to do it.
“Please Em, we miss youâ€￾
“Well I miss you guys to but… what about Matt and Jackie?â€￾
“You can visit them as much as you want, and they’ll come visit more if you’re here, because we all know you’re the favoriteâ€￾ I smiled
“I am not shut upâ€￾
“So are you going to come?â€￾
“Where would I stay?â€￾
“With Joeyâ€￾ I offered and laughed at the face he made which was perfectly priceless, “You can stay with me until we find you a place but I don’t have a lot to do for the next few weeks so we’ll find you one right away, please Em?â€￾
“Look Em, here’s the deal. If you don’t move to New York Kat’s not paying for you to go to school so you’re stuckâ€￾
“Joey. Shut. Up.â€￾ I said as I threw a pillow at him. He really should not have said that because she already hates the fact that I’m paying for her school but what am I supposed to do let her go into debt with student loans when I have the money?
“I’m paying you back Katâ€￾
“You bet your ass you areâ€￾ I smiled, “Joey why don’t you go in the other room and let the grown ups talk?â€￾ I said as I grabbed onto Emily’s hands, “Please Em? We miss you so much and you’re a damn New Yorker, you belong there. Please Emily, please please please. I’ll do anythingâ€￾
“Well I will be able to work at the center moreâ€￾
“Yes… the center!â€￾
“I’ll think about itâ€￾
“There’s nothing to think about you’re comingâ€￾
“Yeah, you’re definitely coming, we just voted and you lostâ€￾ I smiled and slapped her leg as I stood up to answer the door. “Hiâ€￾ I smiled when I saw Matt standing there
“Hey, how are you doing?â€￾ he asked as he hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, he’s so cute
“Good, how are you?â€￾
“Fantastic, how was Oprah?â€￾
“It wasn’t that bad actuallyâ€￾ I laughed, “Come in, you know my brother, don’t stand up or anything Joey, it’s coolâ€￾
“What’s up man?â€￾ Joey laughed as he stood up and shook Matt’s hand
“And this is my sister, Emilyâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾
“You tooâ€￾ Emily had an evil smile on her face and I knew she was about to say something, “Turn around for a minuteâ€￾ Matt look a little confused but he turned around, “Oh yeah, you’re right Kat, he has a real nice assâ€￾
I shook my head and rolled my eyes, I swear my siblings are like 10 sometimes. “Don’t mind them,â€￾ I laughed when I looked at how red Matt was getting, “Just don’t even listen to themâ€￾
We went to dinner and Matt got to meet everyone, and of course everyone loved him. I have a feeling he’s going to become good friends with Joey and Gabe and that scares me a little. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:52 am

:yay: That's a sweet deal with all of them going to be in New York together. I love it. One big, happy, insane family. They seem like a great support system for one another, so it's nice to have people who you trust and love always around. :wub:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:24 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading and the feedback :)

Weeks passed when I got a phone call from Matt, “Hello, I’m in New Yorkâ€￾
“Whoa, me tooâ€￾ I laughed
“I have a game tomorrow at noon, so I’ll be out early, if you want to get dinner or somethingâ€￾
“Yeah, cool but I have a shoot, I should be out by like 8. Do you want to just come over and like order in or something?â€￾
“Yeah, sounds goodâ€￾
“Ok, but do you have a game early the next day? Because I don’t want you to looseâ€￾
He laughed, “No, I don’t have a game at allâ€￾
“Awesome, so I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾
“Cool, byeâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I don’t know what Matt and I are… friends I guess? I mean it hasn’t gone any further than a couple kisses. I mean I’m sure he has a girl in every city he goes to, I don’t expect to be his girlfriend… and I’m totally cool with that. It’s not serious, and that’s fine.
“Why do they send you Victoria’s Secret catalogues?â€￾ Emily asked as I looked up from the magazine I was reading
“I don’t know,â€￾ I said as I went back to reading
“Those shoes are cuteâ€￾
I looked over at the catalogue in her hand, “I think I have those, check my closetâ€￾
“That’s top’s cute tooâ€￾
“Yeah, I know I have that, check my closetâ€￾
“Do you have these pants?â€￾
“Probably Em, just look in my closetâ€￾
“So this is like a brochure of your closet?â€￾
“Yeah, basicallyâ€￾ I rolled my eyes and closed the magazine I was reading and stood up, “Just look through my closetâ€￾ I grabbed her hand and made her follow me to my closet, “Look, a lot of clothes, whoa. Take whatever you want, most of the stuff I hardly even wear. But I’m warning you most of the shoes hurt like hell so if you’re planning on walking a lot I suggest one of these over here, flip flops, or sneakersâ€￾
“Thank you, all mighty closet whoreâ€￾
“Where are you going?â€￾
“Nowhere, I just start school next weekâ€￾
“You start earlyâ€￾
She shrugged, “When do you start?â€￾
“Two weeksâ€￾ I can’t believe I’m starting school in two weeks. I am so scared
“Nervous?â€￾ I shook my head and she laughed, “Yeah okâ€￾
“I’m not… I can handle itâ€￾
“Yeah you can handle it but that doesn’t mean you’re not going to be nervous. Do you even remember how to study or take notes?â€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I laughed
“Did you get notebooks and stuff?â€￾ I nodded my head, “And you’re books?â€￾
“Oh my God, I forgot you have to buy the books yourselfâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed, “I’ll go to the bookstore with you if you wantâ€￾
“Cool, let’s go tomorrow though. Want to go down to the center later?â€￾
“Yeah, can we stop by my place first?â€￾
“Sureâ€￾ I said as she looked through my closet. I’m glad she’s here, I hated her being so far away it’s like I never even got to see her. But now she’s here and we got her a really cute apartment near NYU where she’s going to be going to school… just like me. And she’s not that far from Joey either so it’s all good. I think she’s glad to be here, she may not have admitted that she wanted to come but I know she belongs here.

When I got home the next night after the shoot Matt was standing outside my apartment, “I am so sorry, we were running so lateâ€￾
“It’s okâ€￾
“Were you out here long?â€￾
“A half an hourâ€￾
“Oh godâ€￾ I said as I opened the door, “I should have called you, I’m so sorryâ€￾
“It’s fine, don’t worry about itâ€￾ he smiled as he followed me inside, “You look niceâ€￾
“Oh pleaseâ€￾ I paused, I need to learn how to take a compliment, “I mean thank youâ€￾
“You’re welcome,â€￾ he laughed
“I saw the gameâ€￾
“Oh yeah?â€￾ he smiled, “Did you see me make the best play in history?â€￾ he laughed
“Noâ€￾
“Are you serious?â€￾
“I was watching it while I was waiting but then I had to go and do the shootâ€￾
“I can’t believe youâ€￾
“Well tell me what happenedâ€￾
“It’s not going to be as good if you didn’t see itâ€￾
“Then act it out for meâ€￾ he looked at me like I was crazy, “I’m not kidding, do itâ€￾
“Alright let’s so itâ€￾ he laughed as he stood up, “ You need to help me though, stand up. So I’m just standing there, waiting for the pitch you know, waiting for a strike out, I mean that’s what was coming. But no. The ball is hit, ok, move over hereâ€￾ he grabbed onto my shoulders, “So I dive and catch it, throw it to first while still in the air,â€￾ he pretended to throw the ball to me and then dove on the couch, “Double play… the inning’s overâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾
“I’m serious. I didn’t hit the ground until the inning was overâ€￾
“That’s amazingâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ he laughed, “It was greatâ€￾
“Now is this before or after you got that grand slam?â€￾
He laughed and turned bright red while throwing his head back, “Beforeâ€￾
“Why do you get all embarrassed over that but not over the fact that you made the best play in history?â€￾ I laughed
“I’m not… let’s talk about something elseâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ I laughed, he’s so cute
“So I saw you on Oprahâ€￾
“Oh, God. No, let’s talk about something elseâ€￾ I laughed and felt myself turning red, “I’m sorryâ€￾
“About what?â€￾
“That you saw itâ€￾ I laughed, “And that I talked about youâ€￾
“I think you handled it very well,â€￾ he laughed
“Anyway…â€￾
“OK, Okâ€￾ he laughed, “So how’s your brother doing? Is he still on the dark side?â€￾
“Yesâ€￾ I laughed, “He watches your games though, he just thinks you so get traded to the Yankeesâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “I would quit if that ever happenedâ€￾
“I know you wouldâ€￾ I smiled, “So I got a copy of the new Spielberg movie, do you want to watch it?â€￾
“How’d you get that? It’s not even out in theaters yetâ€￾
“I know peopleâ€￾ I shrugged
“Who do you know, Spielberg himself?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “Gabe gets them for me, well for himself but he uses me to get them. So I get them when he’s doneâ€￾ I said as I handed him the DVD, “So you want to watch it or what?â€￾
“Yeah, of courseâ€￾ he laughed.

So we ended up watching the movie, or at least we had the movie on. We didn’t watch much of it. And all I could think about the whole time we were kissing was that I was wearing sweatpants and a tank top. I could have dressed up a little or something, at least put a pair of jeans on. I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom and he followed me close behind, and I couldn’t stop smiling. He lay on my bed, “I’ll be right backâ€￾
“Where are you going?â€￾
“I want to get changedâ€￾
“Why?â€￾
“Because I’m wearing sweatpantsâ€￾
“Soâ€￾
“So… our first time should be a little more… sexyâ€￾
“I think you’re very sexy the way you areâ€￾
“Really?â€￾ I smiled
“Yes reallyâ€￾ he laughed, “You act like it’s so hard to believe. You don’t need to dress up for me, you’re beautiful Kat, especially when you’re wearing sweatpantsâ€￾
“Really?â€￾ I repeated, I think he’s crazy.
“Yes, reallyâ€￾ he smiled, “If it means that much to you go ahead and get changedâ€￾
“No it doesn’t, I just want it to be good for youâ€￾
“I will be good for me, you don’t have to worry about thatâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:26 pm

Oooh, gotta hold onto the boy who likes a girl in sweats. Definitely a keeper!

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:57 pm

<span style='color:blue'>[COLOR=blue]Thanks for reading, here's a little more :)

“Favorite movie, everâ€￾ I asked as I laid on his chest and he put his hands through my hair, I was just praying the night would never end and he would stay with me forever
“Easy, The Godfather, you?â€￾
“Easy, Casablancaâ€￾
“Ohhhâ€￾
“What?â€￾ I laughed
“We probably gave the complete oppositesâ€￾
“Well Fight Club’s my second favoriteâ€￾
“Mine too, goodâ€￾ he laughed, “If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be?â€￾
“My parentsâ€￾
Matt was quiet for a second, “Sorryâ€￾
“Why?â€￾
“I shouldn’t have brought that upâ€￾
“No, no, it’s cool. Who would you have dinner with?â€￾
“Babe Ruthâ€￾
“That’s my second choice,â€￾ I laughed
“I bet,â€￾ he laughed
“When’s your birthday?â€￾
“March 25thâ€￾
“June 15thâ€￾
“What’s your biggest fear?â€￾
“I’m not afraid of anythingâ€￾
“Bullsh**â€￾
“I’m not,â€￾ I laughed
“I don’t believe you, everyone’s afraid of somethingâ€￾
“What are you afraid of?â€￾
“Nothing, I’m the exceptionâ€￾
I laughed, “Well then so am Iâ€￾
“Alright, I’m afraid of failureâ€￾
“I don’t think you have to worry about thatâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ he laughed, “So what are you afraid of?â€￾
“I’m afraid of being afraidâ€￾
“That’s deep,â€￾ he laughed
“Thanksâ€￾ I smiled, “What’s your favorite city?â€￾
“Right now it’s New Yorkâ€￾
I couldn’t help but laugh, “That’s corny, but thank youâ€￾
We stayed up most of the night talking and then finally fell asleep. We woke up the next morning to Gabe walking in the door, “Wake up you have to do an interview… oh Godâ€￾ he covered his eyes and Matt jumped up like we were 15 and just got caught by my father. He pulled the covers over himself, and almost off of me but I managed to grab the sheet so I wasn’t lying there uncovered in front of Gabe, “Alright, I’ll be downstairs or something… Just… uh… The interview’s in a half an hour, you have to call in… so uh… I’ll be downstairs, call me when you’re doneâ€￾ he left quickly and I heard Matt let out the air he had been holding in since we woke up
“Are you alright?â€￾ I laughed
“Are you kidding?â€￾ he asked as he pulled his pants on, “Oh my God, he scared the hell out of meâ€￾
“I’m sorry,â€￾ I laughed, “But it could have been worseâ€￾
“How could it have possibly been worse?â€￾ he asked as he sat down on the bed and ran his hands through his hair
“It could have been my brother… or we could have been actually doing something, not just sleepingâ€￾
“Alright, alrightâ€￾ he laughed, “You need a lock on the doorâ€￾
“Yes, I think I doâ€￾ I laughed as I pulled my robe on, “Are you going to leave?â€￾
“Yeah, you have work to doâ€￾
“So, you can stick aroundâ€￾
“I have some stuff I need to do too, call me when you’re doneâ€￾
“I will, I had fun last nightâ€￾
“Me tooâ€￾ he laughed, “Thank youâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled as I walked him to the door, “Byeâ€￾ he kissed me gently
“Byeâ€￾ I kissed him back
“Byeâ€￾ I said again and he kissed me again, and this continued for a few minutes
“Alright, bye, go home Matt, she has work to doâ€￾ I heard Gabe
I turned around and gave him the dirtiest look I could possibly give at that point,
“It’s good to see you again Gabeâ€￾ Matt said as he held his hand out
“I’m not going to touch your hand right now bro, but it’s nice to see you again too, especially with clothes onâ€￾
“Gabe, stopâ€￾
“I’m just messing with youâ€￾ Gabe laughed as he hit Matt on the shoulder, “But she seriously has an interviewâ€￾
“I’m leaving, I’m leavingâ€￾ Matt laughed as he held his hands up in defeat, “Bye Katâ€￾
“Bye Mattâ€￾ I smiled and he kissed me one more time and then left and I slapped Gabe on the head, “You’re such a jerkâ€￾
“I’m just messing with youâ€￾ he hit me back, “Why am I always the one that comes to your apartment when you’re with a guy?â€￾
“Maybe because you don’t knock? That might have something to do with itâ€￾ I hit him one more time</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:58 am

:rofl: CAUGHT! :lol: Matt is really winning over her heart. Always nice to have a chill, funny guy around to make out with. :nod: :D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:55 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading, here's a little more :)

I took a deep breath and looked in the floor to ceiling mirror covering my wall, this thing really makes it look like someone that’s really focused on themselves lives here. I fixed my straight black hair, or tried to I don’t know what to do with it. Why am I so nervous? I’m like practically shaking. I don’t even remember the last time I was this nervous. Ok, whatever this is stupid I’m going to be late. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and grabbed the cute backpack I just bought. I’m excited and nervous… I’m such a mess. I placed a pair of sunglasses on my head and locked the door behind me. I’m so scared. I haven’t gone to school in so long. What the hell was I thinking? Like I’m going to be able to do this. NYU. Yeah… right.
I paced around the elevator watching the numbers drop, I even pressed a couple buttons after we passed the floor hoping it would go up again but it didn’t. For some reason the elevator wasn’t on my side and decided to go all the way down before going up again. It took me a couple seconds to actually get off the elevator when the door opened. I went to the rotating door and actually went right around it and back inside the building. I took a deep breath and sat down on one of the couches in the lobby and called my brother for a pep talk, but he didn’t answer his phone. OK I need to grow up a little here; I’m almost 25 years old. I should be able to go into a building with desks and books. I was always good in school… it’s just the fact that I’m going to be like 8 years older than everyone there, except maybe the teacher… oh my gosh what if I’m older than the teacher? I finally talked myself into walking to school… very slowly. After a couple subway rides I was standing outside of the huge building. Who knows what exactly I’m supposed to be doing. I took a last look at the paper in my pocket containing the room I’m supposed to go to…312. Ok. I took another deep breath and walked into the building. I smiled at the people I passed even though I didn’t get many smiles back. They were all looking at me like they knew who I was but wasn’t sure or were whispering to their friends about me. It sucks. But whatever, I need to get over it. People are going to have these messed up ideas of me, but I’m used to it.
I walked into the classroom and I swear the whole room looked at me. No offense but way cooler people have gone here than me, they have to be used to it, “Hiâ€￾ I said with a smile, maybe they’ll stop staring if I talk to them? “Is this General Psychology?â€￾ Nobody answered me, “Yes?â€￾ No? Anybody?
“Yeahâ€￾ a guy with a baseball cap covering his head answered after a few seconds, but he kind of gave me a mean look like I was a dumbass for not knowing.
“Thank youâ€￾ I said as I sat down towards the middle of the classroom. I thought college was supposed to be like all different people coming together. Well it’s not; apparently I’m the only different person here. I took a seat in the middle of the classroom and checked my watch, ten more minutes. I felt the seconds tick by and just couldn’t wait until the professor came in and we could get started.
“This is psychology right?â€￾ I looked over to see a girl sitting down next to me, and I felt a calm fall over me. Someone’s sitting next to me, and talking to me, and it’s a girl.
“Yeah, I hope soâ€￾ I smiled
“Sure as hell better beâ€￾ she said with a laugh, “I’m Kateâ€￾
“Katâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾ she said as she pulled a notebook from her bag, “Is this your first class?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Yeah me tooâ€￾
“Ever?â€￾
“No. Oh hell no, I’m a senior… almost doneâ€￾ I nodded my head when the professor came into the room. And here we go. He introduced himself and everything about the class and then of course decided to make the whole class go around and introduce themselves. Wonderful.
I stood up when it was my turn, “Ok, hi. I’m Kat. I’m 24, I’m from here. Um, that’s it, not too exciting, what else was I supposed to say? I’m sorryâ€￾
“That’s good, thanks Katâ€￾ I think he feels bad for me. I know there was more I was supposed to say; everyone else went on for a couple minutes I was standing for like 2 seconds. I swear to you I was the most nervous over standing up in front of 20 college kids and introducing myself than I have ever been of anything before. The professor decided to let us go after just explaining the basics. I’m the one dork that actually wanted to stay in class though, I’m paying big bucks for this and I’m actually excited to get started.
“That class seems pretty easyâ€￾ Kate said as she grabbed her things, “I guess I’ll see you Wednesdayâ€￾
“Yeah, see youâ€￾ I got my things together and then checked my watch, now I have an hour to waste before my next class.
I went outside and walked around the city a little, or at least around the campus area. I know this city like the back of my hand but I always find the areas I’ve never seen before, I guess that’s why I love it so much.
Going to college is definitely a culture shock if I’ve ever seen one. I thought it would be a lot easier to make friends but the truth is I don’t even have many friends. And it’s not easy to make friends, especially when they all already know people and have their clicks already formed. It took me awhile to get used to it, and a couple weeks before I actually found some people that I was able to even talk to.
“So studies have gone out that say there is a direct correlation between someone’s ability to write and listen. If a person is not a good listener then they are not a good writer and vice versa. Do you guys agree with that?â€￾ nobody said anything, “Anybody?â€￾ nobody said anything, “Kat what do you think?â€￾
He seriously always picks on me, probably because I’m the only name he knows, “I don’t think it’s trueâ€￾
“And why not?â€￾
“My ex-boyfriend is an amazing writer but a horrible listener,â€￾ everyone laughed but I’m serious, “Seriouslyâ€￾
“Ok, but do you think that’s because he didn’t want to listen or he did not have the ability to listen?â€￾
“Oh no, he like could not listen. He physically could not do it, he would shakeâ€￾ I paused when everyone was laughing, “No I’m kidding. He wasn’t a good listener but I do think there can’t be much of a correlation. Because seriously if someone is such an amazing writer they would have to be an incredible listener not even like an average or above average listener. I just think that there’s no correlation. He’s living proof. I can bring him in and you can all see,â€￾ I laughed
“Thank you Ms. Sharpe. You brought up some good points. Anyone else?â€￾ people actually raised their hands, that’s so amazing. This is like the quiet class that everyone’s afraid to talk in. after everyone opened up I actually began to enjoy the class. I made a couple friends… ok more like one friend, who’s a guy but I swear it’s not like we’re dating or anything… although I will admit I do have a bit of a crush on him. But here’s the thing, I’m not going to do anything about it so it’s not a big deal. Plus Matt hasn’t even called me in the past 3 weeks so he obviously has someone else.
I raised my hand before the class was over, “Can I just say something?â€￾ I asked and the professor nodded his head, “My brother, my sister and I… we have this center, I don’t know if any of you know about it. But basically it’s just like a center for kids to go to, to keep them off the streets and give them something to do. So anyway, we’re always looking for people to volunteer and everything so if you’re interested at all or know anyone that’s interested and you want to leave your number or email or something, that’d be so great. I’ll give you mine too or you can go check out the website or something. You don’t have to commit to doing it like all the time, any time would help a lotâ€￾ I paused and smiled, “That’s it, thanksâ€￾
“That’s great, we’ll figure something out for extra credit as wellâ€￾ the professor smiled and I sat down, “We’ll see you next weekâ€￾
I grabbed my books and walked over to the professor, “Thanks a lotâ€￾
“Your welcomeâ€￾ he got his books together, “For what?â€￾
I laughed a little, “For letting me talk and giving extra creditâ€￾
“Oh well thanks for participatingâ€￾
“Thanks for always picking on meâ€￾ I said sarcastically
He laughed, “I read about your center in the paper. It’s a great thing you’re doing. If you need anything from me, I’d be more than happy to teach a class or somethingâ€￾
“Thank you so much, I might take you up on that offerâ€￾
“Of course, I’ll see you next week Ms. Sharpeâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:01 pm

Oooh, am I sensing something between her and the prof? :thinking: Nah, I'm just a pervert. :rofl: At least she's easing into the school routine. I can just imagine her nerves. I was still a nervous thing, even after being there for four years. Teachers can be intimidating.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:43 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Get your mind out of the gutter :) lol Here's some more, thanks for reading

Before I knew it, it was time for the VMA’s. Although technically I’m not doing much Johnny still thought it would be a good idea for me to go and keep my name out there. I know I’ve said before that I was done with MTV but honestly I haven’t done anything with them in so long and I think I’ve grown up a lot since then and I’m a little more mature and able to handle myself better. So I got up the nerve to ask Brandon, the kid from school to go with me. He really is going just as a friend, and I really doubt anything will ever come from in but I don’t really have anyone else to go with and he’s never been anywhere like that before so it’s good for everyone.
I thought I was nervous but he was way more nervous than me. He was literally shaking on the limo ride, “Don’t be nervous, it’s not that big of a deal. Just follow me, we’ll walk through the line, I’m not even going to stop for too many people then once we’re in we’re safeâ€￾ I smiled, “I promise it won’t be that badâ€￾ I said as I rested my hand on his leg. He nodded his head, but he’s so nervous, I feel bad.
We made it away from the red carpet and we were walking through the lobby when I heard my name being called. I looked up to see Justin’s mother practically running toward me. I really wanted to slowly slip away but she is really cool and of course I know that she’ll find me, so I thought I’d stay around, “Kat, dear, how are you? I missed you so muchâ€￾
“Oh hi, how are you?â€￾ I asked after giving her a hug, “It’s so good to see youâ€￾
“I’m so glad you came. I was just telling Justin how I hoped you would come, how’s school?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾
“Maâ€￾ Justin said as he walked over to us, “JC’s looking for youâ€￾
“Ok, well I’ll see you later Kat. Keep in touch sweetie we miss youâ€￾
“I willâ€￾ I smiled before she left.
“I’m sorryâ€￾ Justin said once she left, “My mother’s obsessed with you. She’s been talking about you all dayâ€￾
“You’re mother’s greatâ€￾ I smiled, “How are you?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ he smiled, “I’m surprised you’re hereâ€￾
“Yeah John-“
“John wanted you to keep your name out there- got itâ€￾ he finished my sentence, “How’s school doing?â€￾
“Good, I’m learning a lot, getting real smartâ€￾
“I bet,â€￾ he laughed and Ryan walked over to us. Are you kidding me? Am I on Punk’d? I was seriously looking for the cameras. I thought there was going to be another fight or something. I mean when’s the last time they even saw each other? Probably when they had each other’s fists heading for their faces. I mean they were both at the center but they managed to stay far away from each other the whole day. The award for most awkward moment of the year goes to… my two exes and my current date all in one confined space—why?
“You were going to spend the whole night pretending you didn’t see me,â€￾ Ryan said as he hugged me and kissed my forehead
“Shut up, I didn’t see youâ€￾
“What’s up man?â€￾ he asked Justin and they did a little man hug thing. I really don’t get it
“This is Brandonâ€￾
“What’s up man?â€￾ Ryan asked and then continued talking to Justin. They were laughing together, like they were friends. Am I the only one that’s confused here?
“Alright well we’re going to go sit downâ€￾ I said and got no response, “I’ll see you guys later?â€￾
“Yeah, I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾ Ryan said
“Yup, byeâ€￾ Justin said as the two of them continued talking and I walked to my seat. I don’t get why they talk. I’m so confused.
The show sucked. Of course. It’s not that much of a surprise. We ended up going to Puffy’s for the after party. Of course. I really don’t think too many people actually go to the VMA’s for the VMA's anymore, unless they’re up for something. We danced a little, but Brandon’s not really much of a party guy, which is totally a good thing because neither am I.
We sat down at a booth, “Are you having fun?â€￾ he nodded his head, “Are you sure? We can leave wheneverâ€￾
“No, it’s cool I’m having funâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ I smiled as I took a sip of my drink. Then Ryan came over at sat down next to me at the semi-circle booth we were at
“Kat, don’t look now, but look who’s over thereâ€￾ he said as he moved close to me so I could see what he wanted me to
“Who?â€￾
“I’ll give you a hint… he bought your house in LAâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I said as I stood up looking for Conan O’Brien, “He is notâ€￾
“He is Kat, I am not that much of an ass I would not play that kind of a trick on you, lookâ€￾
“I’m looking Ryan and I don’t see him, you’re so full of sh**â€￾
“Dude, Brandon right? Look, do you see him?â€￾
Brandon looked over, “It looks like himâ€￾
“It’s him, I’m f***ing telling you. Come on, go talk to himâ€￾
“Are you kidding? No wayâ€￾ I shook my head, “I’m not going over to make a fool out of myselfâ€￾
Ryan looked at me and laughed, “Fine I’ll go get himâ€￾
“No, noâ€￾ I said as I grabbed his arm, “No Ryan, please don’tâ€￾
Ryan laughed as he walked away, no, I’m going to make a fool out of myself, and I can’t deal with that. A few minutes later Ryan came over with Conan O’Brien following him closely behind him. Oh my God. I started to shake, please don’t let me say anything too stupid. Ryan looked at me and laughed, probably because of the face I was making, I was seriously scared, “Have a seat my manâ€￾ Ryan said as he sat down next to Brandon and Conan sat down next to me, “This of course, is the lovely Kat Sharpe, and her… her date? Brandonâ€￾
“Pleasure to meet youâ€￾ Conan said and I just smiled and took his hand. Conan and Ryan laughed, “Does she talk?â€￾
“Usually I can’t get her to shut upâ€￾ Ryan smiled
“I’m sorryâ€￾ I said giving Ryan a dirty look, “I’m really nervous, I’m a big fanâ€￾
“Well I’m a big fan of yours too rooaaarrrâ€￾
“Damnâ€￾ I looked up and Justin walked by, “Take a picture, do you have a camera Kat?â€￾ I shook my head and he grabbed one from his pocket, “I’ll send it to you, smileâ€￾ Justin took a picture and sat down. I don’t get it, I really do not understand. Conan left, this isn’t a perfect world, he didn’t stay all night. So he left me alone with my two ex boyfriends and Brandon
“Are we still on for tomorrow?â€￾ Justin asked Ryan
“Yeah manâ€￾
“What’s tomorrow?â€￾ I asked
“We’re going golfingâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ why are they going golfing tomorrow? I don’t get why they’re friends
“You want to come?â€￾ Ryan asked
“No, that’s okâ€￾
“You want to come?â€￾ he asked Brandon
“No, no I have schoolâ€￾
“It’s cool, next time,â€￾ Ryan said as he grabbed some drinks from a waitress walking by. Ryan and Justin spent the rest of the night talking and laughing, like they’re best friends. And honestly, I felt like the third wheel, and I’m sure poor Brandon felt even worse than that. “Are you coming?â€￾ I heard Ryan ask, waking me from my daze
“Where?â€￾
“Dance Cook, DC, we’re getting on the Dane Trainâ€￾ Justin said, mimicking the whole Dane Cook act, he’s the comedian, probably in my opinion the funniest one around at this time.
“Seriously? I want to goâ€￾
“Then come, it’s Wednesday nightâ€￾
“I’ll be thereâ€￾
“You gonna come Brandon?â€￾
“Yeah, if I don’t have to workâ€￾
“Cool, coolâ€￾ Justin smiled
“I think we’re going to get going, I’m tiredâ€￾
“Yeah? Alright I’m going to call you tomorrowâ€￾ Ryan said as he kissed my cheek
“Ok, bye Justinâ€￾ I said as he hugged me
“Bye babe, I’ll see you laterâ€￾
“Ok, byeâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:54 am

:o Ryan and Justin ... never would have guessed those two to be best buds, but it seems that they are. :lol: Maybe they've caught the maturity bug. :rofl:

I wanna know more about Brandon. All these dudes in Kat's life. I got's to know the details.

Yay for Conan! :yay:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:41 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thank you thank you :)

I don’t get it. I don’t understand it whatsoever. Justin always hated Ryan. And then they hung out because I made them and they were cool, but then they hated each other again when they got in that fight. I don’t get how they’re like best friends now. And like they clearly hang out all the time. It’s just weird. And I don’t understand why Justin called me Babe. Like we’re… not together. I don’t understand people. Guys are weird.
The next night I made plans with Ryan. We were going to go catch a movie or something but we were both so tired we just decided to stay in. “So tell me about the boyâ€￾ he said as we were lying in my bed watching TV
“He’s just in some of my classes at schoolâ€￾
“So what’s he like 18?â€￾
I laughed, “He’s 23â€￾
“So then what he’s just dumb?â€￾
“He actually took a couple years off after high school to do the Peace Corpsâ€￾
“Yeah, okâ€￾ he laughed, “You do know you’re the one that is now dating the muteâ€￾
“Shut up, that’s mean,â€￾ I said as I slapped his arm, “He’s shy. It’s a little intimidating to be around all those celebrities, he’s never been to anything like thatâ€￾
“I’m kidding, calm downâ€￾
“I know, it’s a little weird for him to be around the two ex boyfriendsâ€￾ I paused, “Speaking of that… what are you two like best friends now?’
“Yeah, he’s my best friend in the whole wide worldâ€￾ he said like he was five
“Seriouslyâ€￾
“He’s a cool kid, we’ve been hanging outâ€￾
“What do you guys talk about?â€￾
“Youâ€￾ he looked at me and laughed, “We talk about you and how much we miss youâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I paused, “I just don’t see you guys being friendsâ€￾
“Well sorryâ€￾ he laughed, “We’re doing a song togetherâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾
“We areâ€￾ he laughed, “I swear to god, we’re doing a f***ing song togetherâ€￾
“Why?â€￾ I asked and he just laughed and pulled the blanket over his head, “Seriously, why?â€￾ I pulled the blanket down
“Why not?â€￾
“No… why?â€￾ I laughed. That’s probably the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. They’re both great at what they do but it’s not the same. They’re two totally different kinds of music, and Ryan’s always worried about looking like a sell out… I don’t get it, “Whose album is it for?â€￾
Ryan just continued laughing, “His obviously Kat, come onâ€￾
“Obviouslyâ€￾ I laughed, “Are you just playing or singing?â€￾
“Singingâ€￾
I laughed again, “Are you trying to like ruin him or something?â€￾
“No, come on Kat, he’s my boyâ€￾ oh… excuse me, “It’s actually good. I swear, it’s gonna be a hit manâ€￾
“I’m sure it willâ€￾
“Is that sarcasm?â€￾
“I’m not being sarcastic at allâ€￾
“How the hell did we get off the topic of your new guy?â€￾ I shrugged, “How’s the sex?â€￾
I laughed as I placed my hand on his head and pushed him away, “You just… really just say whatever’s on your mind don’t you?â€￾
He laughed, “What?â€￾
“There’s some things you’re just not supposed to askâ€￾
“Well you know me, I’m gonna askâ€￾ he paused expecting some response from me, “So Kat, how’s the sex?â€￾
“Nonexistentâ€￾
“What?â€￾ he laughed
“You heard meâ€￾
“What?â€￾ he asked again as he continued laughing, I don’t know why that’s so funny “I just didn’t know you had taken the vow of abstinenceâ€￾
“You’re so dumbâ€￾ I rolled my eyes as I laughed, “There’s more to life than just sex Ryan. I know that’s hard for you to understandâ€￾
“I know that Kat, thanks. All I’m saying is you being in a relationship without sex is like me being in a relationship with a virgin that’s waiting till marriageâ€￾
I took a deep breath and pushed his head away from me again. He honestly doesn’t even think sometimes, “You really need to think before you speakâ€￾
“What?â€￾ he laughed
“’You’re calling me a slut right to my faceâ€￾
“I am notâ€￾ he laughed, “All I’m saying is you’ve been with this guy for how long?â€￾
“We’re not even like dating, I’ve known him for like two weeksâ€￾
“Being with anyone for two weeks and not having sex is like… a problemâ€￾
“It is notâ€￾ I laughed, “Maybe for you because you’re like a sexaholic but for normal people it’s notâ€￾ I paused, “We were together for at least a month before we slept togetherâ€￾
He laughed, “Not at allâ€￾
“Yeah, at all. It was at least a monthâ€￾
“Or at least the first nightâ€￾
“That is such bullsh**,â€￾ I said as I sat up, “Maybe that’s what you told all your friends but the truth Ryan… it was at least a monthâ€￾
“The first f***ing conversation we had was about all your tattoos, and how you would let me see themâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head, “It was me telling you but you not seeing them for at least a month laterâ€￾
“Whatever helps you sleep at nightâ€￾
“You are so full of sh**â€￾ I laughed, “Ryan you know that it was not the first nightâ€￾
“Fine, alright, maybe the secondâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head, “The first night we were shooting the video all night and then we went home, both of us to different rooms. The second night we got off early and you came to my room and we watched a movie then ordered pizza then you went homeâ€￾
“That was not all that happened that nightâ€￾
“Yes it was,â€￾ I laughed and he gave me a look, “Ok we probably kissed a littleâ€￾ he gave me the look again and I laughed, “Made out a littleâ€￾
“A lotâ€￾
“Fine… we made out a lot but there was no sex of any kind that nightâ€￾
He looked at me and rubbed his chin, “Are you sure?â€￾
“Yes, I’m positive, and you know itâ€￾
“So then it had to be the third nightâ€￾
I shook my head, “Or a month laterâ€￾ I paused, “You did not even get a kiss the first nightâ€￾
“I did tooâ€￾
“No, you didn’tâ€￾
“You kissed me in the video, that was the first nightâ€￾
“That does not countâ€￾
“A kiss is a kissâ€￾
“If you’re going to be so cheap and scrounging them up then fineâ€￾
“You’re getting off the pointâ€￾
“And what is the point?â€￾
“That you and your boyfriend are having problemsâ€￾ he paused, “Is he at least trying to get you in bed?â€￾
“Stop Ryan I don’t want to talk about it anymoreâ€￾
“I’m serious,â€￾ he laughed, “Because if he’s not he’s probably gay and just dating you to get close to fashionâ€￾
I laughed, “What are you even talking about?â€￾
“I’m serious, you’re just wasting your time, you should just dump himâ€￾
“And that would make you happy?â€￾
“I’m not saying thatâ€￾ he paused, “A f***ing month I don’t get it. How long after you and Justin met before you f***ed?â€￾
“I am not talking about that with youâ€￾
“Fine then I’ll ask himâ€￾
“He’s not going to tell youâ€￾
“Oh you don’t think so?â€￾
“Yeah, he won’tâ€￾
“Let’s find out then,â€￾ he said as he reached for my phone at the side of my bed
“No, stopâ€￾ I said as I grabbed the phone from his hands, “Seriously just let it goâ€￾
He looked at me for a second and then took the phone out of my hands and hung it up, “What are you doing tomorrow?â€￾ I shrugged, “Do you have to wake up early?â€￾ I shook my head, “So can I stay over?â€￾
“Yeah, of courseâ€￾ I said as I got out of bed to turn off the lights, “Are you ready for bed?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as I turned off the lights and went back to bed. I felt Ryan’s arms around me I didn’t say anything because, well honestly it nice to have his arms around me. But then I felt his lips on my neck
“Ryanâ€￾
“Mmm?â€￾
“Ryan, stop come onâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“We’re not going to do thatâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“Ryan I’m seeing somebodyâ€￾
“Who you’re not f***ingâ€￾
“That doesn’t mean anythingâ€￾
“You’re such a f***ing tease,â€￾ he said after taking a deep breath
“What? How the hell am I …â€￾
“You don’t tell me I can f***ing stay over and then want me to just sleepâ€￾
“Well I’m sorry I didn’t realize that’s what you meant by staying overâ€￾
“Then what the f*** do you think I mean?â€￾
“Um, I don’t know maybe that you live an hour away and it’s like two in the morning and you don’t want to drive homeâ€￾
He took a deep breath, “Forget it Katâ€￾ he stood up and put his t-shirt back on
“Where are you going?â€￾
“Homeâ€￾
“You’re going to drive home now?â€￾ he nodded his head, “So you’re just going to leave?â€￾
“Yeah, Laterâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:34 pm

Wow. What is with guys wanting to have sex right away? Ryan needs to chill with that. He's not with her in that sense anymore. :no:

I still can't get over him and Justin being best buds. That is too funny. :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:48 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading :)

I woke up the next morning and went into the kitchen to see Ryan sleeping on the couch. So much for leaving in the middle of the night. I placed a plate of bacon in the microwave, I’m sure that will wake him up, as I cracked some eggs on a pan. I heard him take a big whiff of the bacon and saw his head pop up, “Morningâ€￾ he said as he wiped the sleep from his eyes
“Good Morning,â€￾ I laughed, “I thought you were leavingâ€￾
“Nahâ€￾ he said as he stretched his arms over his head and sat down at the counter, “I didn’t feel like driving all the way homeâ€￾ I placed a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him, “So what are you doing today?â€￾
“Um…â€￾
“Think of something quick or I’m going to ask you to do somethingâ€￾ he laughed
I hate that he thinks I’m making excuses so I don’t have to hang out with him. I obviously want to hang out with him or he wouldn’t be here. He thinks just because I don’t want to hook up with him I don’t want to hang out with him, “I’m not doing anything, what do you want to do?â€￾
“We could go get lunchâ€￾
“You’re eating right nowâ€￾
“Well, dinner thenâ€￾ I really feel like he doesn’t understand that we’re not together anymore. We’re friends and that’s totally fine but he really has been treating me more like a girlfriend now then he was when we were together. I nodded my head.
“I’m meeting Justin at four, so we’ll go get something to eat before the showâ€￾
“You don’t think that’s a little weird?â€￾
“No, why?â€￾
“I don’t know it’s just kind of weird to meâ€￾
“What you want to ditch him?â€￾
“No, of course notâ€￾ I paused, “Who else is going?â€￾
“You mean his girlfriend?â€￾ what?
“He has a girlfriend?â€￾
“Yeeeesâ€￾ he said as he took a bite of his bacon, “Was I not supposed to tell you that?â€￾
“Yeah, you weren’t supposed to tell meâ€￾ I said sarcastically, “Ryan obviously I don’t care. I just didn’t know,â€￾ I said as I took a sip of my tea
“Oh well yeahâ€￾
“Is she coming?â€￾
“No, she’s in… Toronto I think, filming a movieâ€￾
“Who is it?â€￾
“Oh sh**, what’s her name? She was in that movie with Tom Hanks, the last oneâ€￾
“Joanna Allen?â€￾
“Yeah, that’s it… you know her?â€￾ I shook my head, “I met her once, she’s coolâ€￾
I nodded my head, “Alright, well I’m going to go take a shower and then… you want to go shopping or something? Or do you want to stay in?â€￾
“Nah, we can go somewhereâ€￾
“Cool, alright well I’m going to go get ready, do you have clothes?â€￾ he shook his head, “Well look around, my brother probably left something, or there’s probably some of your clothes around here somewhereâ€￾

A little while later we met up with Justin to get some food before the show. “So is that dude from last night your boyfriend?â€￾ Justin asked
“His name’s Brandon broâ€￾ Ryan corrected him with a chuckle
“Sorry, Brandon. Is Brandon your boyfriend?â€￾
“No, he’s just a friendâ€￾
“Who she’s not f***ingâ€￾
“Ryanâ€￾ I hate that he tells the world everything I tell him
“What? Why are you ashamed?â€￾
“I’m not I just don’t think you need to announce it to the worldâ€￾
“I’m notâ€￾ he said to me and then looked over at Justin, “They’ve been together for a month and the dude’s not even trying to get in her pantsâ€￾
“Ryan, seriously, I’m going to leaveâ€￾ I gave him a death stare, I know he’s just stupid and in his mind he’s just being funny but he needs to think some things out before he speaks, “He’s a southern gentlemen, leave him aloneâ€￾
“I’m a southern gentleman,â€￾ Justin said and I couldn’t help but laugh
“No you’re notâ€￾
“Yes I am, I’m from Tennesseeâ€￾
“There’s more to being a southern gentleman than the zip code you were born inâ€￾ Ryan laughed but I looked at Justin and he looked really hurt by what I said. I felt bad, I didn’t mean it as a bad thing but he’s just clearly not a southern gentlemen.
“I thought you were with that baseball playerâ€￾
I shook my head, “Just friendsâ€￾
“He couldn’t go last night?â€￾ Justin asked, I don’t like talking about this with him.
“I haven’t even talked to him in weeksâ€￾ I paused, “Can we talk about something else?â€￾
“Him she’s f***ing thoughâ€￾ Ryan said as if he knows everything and was cluing Justin in
“Ryanâ€￾
“What you’re not?â€￾
“I’m not talking about this with you guys so let’s just stopâ€￾ I don’t understand why it’s such a big deal with Ryan. Like, most people don’t even want to think of their exes sleeping with other people. I know he’s sleeping with other people but I don’t want to know about it, just like I don’t want to know about who Justin’s sleeping with and I don’t want them to know who I’m sleeping with. Why did I even come? Honestly, there is something wrong with this.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:22 pm

Holy awkward situation. She needs to slap him for going on and on about her personal life. So off limits it's not even funny. Boys! :no:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thank you :)

After the show we stayed for the after party. The show was really funny I was laughing the whole night. But I hate parties because I’m always the loser sitting in the corner by myself, except of course for the random guys that try to pick me up but that’s not fun to me. It would have been all right if I was there with someone but Ryan was off talking to some girl and Justin was off flirting with anything wearing a skirt. Justin kept looking over at me to get some reaction. It’s so annoying because I’m not jealous but I know he wants me to be but it’s not going to happen. I just think he’s making himself look like a horrible person… I thought he had a girlfriend.
I finished my martini and walked over to Ryan, “I’m going to get goingâ€￾
“Alright, wait. Kat this is Alexis, Alexis this is Katâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾ she smiled as she shook my hand
“You tooâ€￾ I smiled she’s cute, I like her. Plus the fact that she was nice enough to shake my hand and talk to me instead of most of the other girls that give me dirty looks all night. “She’s cute,â€￾ I said to Ryan as we walked away from her to talk
“Yeah, she is. Are you mad at me?â€￾
“No, of course not. Why would I be mad at you?â€￾
“I kinda left you there, I’m sorryâ€￾
“No, don’t worry about it. I’m just tired. Have fun, good luckâ€￾ I smiled
“Alright, I’ll call you tomorrowâ€￾
“Alright, byeâ€￾ I said as I hugged him and then waved at the girl, “She’s cute I like her. Don’t ruin it suckaâ€￾
“I’ll try not toâ€￾ he smiled, “Do you want me to take you home, it’s lateâ€￾
“No, I’m fine I’ll just get a cab, have funâ€￾ as I headed to the door I felt a hand on my arm, I knew he would stop me because he’s been looking at me all night to make sure I see him with other girls
“You leaving?â€￾ Justin asked and I nodded my head, “Why? It’s earlyâ€￾
“’Because I’m tired and I’m not having funâ€￾
“Oh… well you’re not even going to say bye?â€￾
“Byeâ€￾
He laughed and another whore came up to him and I must have given him a dirty look, I didn’t mean to. He laughed again, “What’s this Kat Sharpe getting jealous?’
“No, I am not jealous. I do not get jealousâ€￾
“Oh, okâ€￾
“I am not jealous Justin. I know you want me to be, and that’s why you’re doing this, but I’m not. I’m over you, and I’ve been over you for a long time. I’m not going to be jealous over someone I dumped almost a year agoâ€￾
“Then why have you been giving me those dirty looks all night?â€￾
“I have not been giving you dirty looks all night. And if I have maybe it’s because you have a girlfriend and I’m guessing she would be a little jealous and upset if she saw you tonightâ€￾
“I don’t have a girlfriendâ€￾
“That’s what you say to me, and what you say to those girls over there but you do, you have a girlfriendâ€￾
“No I don’t. We’re not serious, we’re seeing other peopleâ€￾
“Ohhh.. I get it,â€￾ I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes, “Does she know that you’re not serious? Because I saw her on TV the other day and she said you were seriousâ€￾
“I’m talking to girls, I’m not doing anything wrongâ€￾
“Oh, alright. That’s interesting because when we were dating and I talked to another human being, not even dirty dancing or flirting like you are, there was some major jealously. You used to be so anti- anything that’s not the girl you’re dating but now you’re flirting with anything wearing a skirt. Wow, things sure do change don’t they?â€￾
“Kat, there’s no need to be jealousâ€￾
“I’m not jealous, get that through you’re thick head. I’m not ever going to be jealous over you so maybe you should just stop trying. I’m never going to be jealous over someone that is an a**hole and treats me like sh**â€￾
“You’re never going to get over that are you?â€￾
“No, I’m not. Bye Justinâ€￾

After I got home I just wanted to go to bed, I’m not even going to let Justin get to me. It’s just so annoying that he’s so immature. We seriously broke up like 6 months ago; I guess there’s no such thing as being friends with him after we break up. But that’s fine, I don’t even care. The thing is that Ryan is always considered the a**hole and Justin’s the one everyone loves; yet of course it’s the other way around. But no one knows the real Justin, honestly no one believes me about the a**hole part of him. I do realize that he was drunk and that has a lot to do with it but he needs to be more mature and work on that.
As I stepped into my house I saw the light blinking on my answering machine. I pressed the button as I went in the refrigerator to look for something to eat. Of course it was Brandon saying that we’re cool as friends and that I’m a cool girl but just friends. Ok so deep down I know that’s all we are and I’m fine with that but I’ve never had a guy that actually told me he didn’t want to date me. I know that sounds lame and everything but it really does hurt the ego a little.
“Are you serious?â€￾ I said aloud as I grabbed a carton of ice cream from the freezer, “Worst night everâ€￾ I went to bed to forget about everything and the next morning Kristen came over and I told her everything.
“Are you alright?â€￾ she asked
“Yeahâ€￾ I nodded my head, “Like, obviously we weren’t together and I don’t want to be with him but I’ve never had someone like come right out and say that they don’t want to date me. I’ve never been dumped beforeâ€￾
“You’ve never been dumped before?â€￾ I shook my head and she rolled her eyes, “Oh shut up thenâ€￾
“No seriously thoughâ€￾ I laughed slightly, “He thinks I’m a whoreâ€￾
“No he doesn’tâ€￾
“Yes he does. He thinks I’m a huge whore, that’s why he didn’t want to be with me or anythingâ€￾
“You’re over reactingâ€￾
“I am not. I’m not a whore. I’ve slept with like 5 guys my entire life; I’m almost 25 that’s not a lot…. It’s not a lot… is it?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Definitely not to the point where I’m a whoreâ€￾
“Noâ€￾
“I can count on one hand. Chris, Adam, Ryan, Justin, Matt. That’s not a lotâ€￾
“Who’s Chris?â€￾
“My boyfriend in high school… and he doesn’t count. That doesn’t even count it was once and it was not an pleasurable experienceâ€￾
“And Adam?â€￾
I laughed a little because I can’t believe I just admitted that I slept with Adam, “You know who Adam isâ€￾
“Adam Dutra?â€￾ I nodded my head, “You little whoreâ€￾ she laughed, “And you got so mad when Justin was jealousâ€￾
“Because that’s stupid, it was a long time agoâ€￾
“How long ago?â€￾
“Long, I was like 19â€￾ I laughed, “When I first met him I had such a crush on him but he was like the older guy you could never getâ€￾
“Except you got himâ€￾
I laughed, “Yes, but it didn’t mean anythingâ€￾
“And it didn’t count right? Because you only did it once?â€￾ she asked kind of smartly
“No, we did it more than onceâ€￾ I laughed, “It didn’t count because it was meaninglessâ€￾
“I can’t believe you two had sex,â€￾ she laughed
“OK, you don’t need to ever repeat that again, that’s our little secretâ€￾
“OK, so then there was Ryan, and then Justin, and then Ryan, and then Justin, and then Ryan, and then Justinâ€￾
“No, one less Justinâ€￾ I laughed, “That doesn’t make me a whoreâ€￾
“No but I mean, if you slept with Adam who’s slept with half the female population…â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I cut her off, “I slept with him before he slept with the rest of the female populationâ€￾
“Alright, but then there’s Ryan who’s slept with the other half and you’ve slept with him before, during, and afterâ€￾
I laughed as I rolled my eyes, “Remember this is the part where you tell me I’m not a whore not that I amâ€￾
She laughed, “What’s going on with Matt anyway?â€￾
“Nothing, I don’t know. I haven’t even talked to him in like three weeks. He’s busy and everything. And he has a girlfriend in every state so I try not to get too attachedâ€￾
“How was the show last night?â€￾
“Good, funny. Ryan met a girl, she’s cuteâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ she laughed, “And everything was alright with Justin? Was it weird?â€￾
“No it wasn’t really weird. It’s weird that they’re friends though isn’t it?â€￾
“Yeah, that is weirdâ€￾
“They don’t see anything wrong with it. Like seriously, a little while ago they sent each other to the hospital. And they used to talk sh** about each other all the time. Even when Ryan and I got back together the last time Justin called me up and told me he was an ass. I don’t get it. And now they’re like best friends, it’s insaneâ€￾
“That’s so weird. But you and Justin were able to be civilâ€￾
I laughed and nodded my head, “Yeah we can be civil Kristen. He’s just an ass when he’s drunk. He was trying to get me jealousâ€￾
“Oh what a surpriseâ€￾ she laughed, “I have to go, Kevin and I are going to the moviesâ€￾
“Ok, have funâ€￾
“You want to come?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “That’s ok, I’m going shopping, I’ll talk to you later, thanks for coming overâ€￾
“No problemâ€￾
As soon as she left my cell phone rang, I took a deep breath before answering, “Hey Justinâ€￾
“Hey Kat, how are you doing?â€￾
“Good, how are youâ€￾
“Hungover like a b****â€￾ he laughed, “Listen, I don’t remember anything from last night but Ryan said I was an ass to you so I just wanted to apologize for whatever I said or however I actedâ€￾
“It’s okâ€￾ I laughed a little, “Don’t worry about itâ€￾
“Alright, well I just wanted to tell you I’m sorry. I’ll talk to you later?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“Alright byeâ€￾
I hung up the phone and called Kristen right away, “Hey, alright I’m sorry I know you just left but I have a funny storyâ€￾ I laughed, “Justin just called me and apologized for being an ass last nightâ€￾ she laughed, “That’s not the funny part, he said Ryan told him he was being an ass and he doesn’t remember anything. It’s eleven o’clock in the damn morning. They have seriously talked already at eleven o’clock in the morningâ€￾
“Maybe they’re like… togetherâ€￾ she laughed
“Do you think?â€￾ I laughed, “Seriously,â€￾
“There has to be more to it than we seeâ€￾ she laughed, “You need to get in that threesome, didn’t Ryan always try to talk you into having a threesome?â€￾
I laughed, she’s such a dork, “Justin would NEVER go for thatâ€￾
“Oh… and Ryan would?â€￾ she laughed
“No…â€￾ I laughed, “No, but more so than Justinâ€￾ I laughed again, “Alright, stop, let’s not talk about this ever again, byeâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:18 pm

:lol: Justin and Ryan are such a couple. They act like they're married. Well, at least Ryan is keeping him in line and telling him not to act like a jerk. That counts for something ... a little positive influence isn't so bad. I can't believe that I am saying that Ryan is a positive influence. :no: :lol:

Kat, Ryan, and Justin would be the craziest threesome ever. OMG! :huh:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:54 pm

<span style='color:blue'>lol Paige, you're so quick at replying! lol Thanks :)

I walked into my apartment after spending the morning shopping when I saw the back of three heads sitting on my couch playing videogames. Honestly, I do not understand what the major excitement videogames have on males, and I always thought it was something they would grow out of after their fifteenth birthday, but there are three men in the mid to late twenties sitting in my apartment right now very fascinated with the world of videogames. “Helloâ€￾ I called out to which I got no response, except for a wave from Gabe, without a look of course, “Matt, what are you doing here?â€￾
“I have a game tomorrow nightâ€￾ he said without looking at me
“Cool, so you’re here for a couple days?â€￾ he nodded his head
“Shut up Kat, we’re playing here,â€￾ Joey yelled
“You’re in my house Joey, go homeâ€￾ I said as I pushed his head and sat down next to Matt, “I really didn’t know that you were comingâ€￾ Matt nodded his head, “Are you here for three or four games?â€￾
“Threeâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾ I said as I rested my hand on his arm but he kind of brushed it off, “Are you mad at me?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
I fell back on the couch, I hate drama. He’s obviously mad at me about something, I hate when people don’t say anything and pretend that they’re not mad at you when the clearly are, “Can we talk then?â€￾
“Yeah, let me just finish the gameâ€￾
“Rightâ€￾ I said under my breath as I stood up and walked into the kitchen, “I’m going to order pizza do you guys want…â€￾ ok obviously they’re going to want some, “how many should I get?â€￾
“Threeâ€￾
“Three pizzas?â€￾ they are such pigs, “Okâ€￾ once I ordered Matt was finally done with the game and he came with me to my bedroom so we could talk, “What’s going on?â€￾
He shook his head, “Nothingâ€￾
“Matt, come onâ€￾
“I just don’t want to play gamesâ€￾
“Well me neitherâ€￾
“Then don’tâ€￾
“I’m notâ€￾ I swear I looked at him like he was crazy and he gave me a look telling me that I was indeed the crazy one, “How am I playing games?â€￾
“You have a boyfriend Katâ€￾
“I do notâ€￾
“You had a boyfriendâ€￾
“I did notâ€￾
“You went to the VMA’s with a guyâ€￾
“He’s a friendâ€￾
“You didn’t ask me to goâ€￾
“Matt you hate that kind of stuffâ€￾ I bit my bottom lip, “I didn’t know we were exclusive, I thought you were seeing other peopleâ€￾
“I’ve told you at least fifty times that I am not seeing anyone elseâ€￾
“I just… thought…â€￾ I paused, “Most guys, if they were in your position, would have a girl in every zip codeâ€￾
“I’m not most guysâ€￾
“Apparently notâ€￾
“And that’s a bad thing?â€￾
“Of course not, it’s a good thing. I’m just used to the guys having girls in every zip code. I just don’t want to get hurt againâ€￾
“I’m not going to hurt youâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“Then don’t hurt meâ€￾
“I don’t mean to, I’m sorry. We really weren’t dating, it was a friend relationship, I swear we never even kissedâ€￾
“That’s cool but just be straight with me, I don’t have time to play gamesâ€￾
“Me neither, I don’t… no games, no gamesâ€￾
“Straight up… I like youâ€￾
I smiled but was able to hold in the giggling so I didn’t look like a total twelve year old, “I like you tooâ€￾
“And what are we going to do about it?â€￾ he asked as he sat down next to me on the bed
“I don’t know,â€￾ I laughed a little because he’s so cute. He’s really so cute and sensitive even though he looks like he’s all tough and stuff on the outside, “Well we could become exclusiveâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ he nodded his head and laughed, “We could give that a tryâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I laughed
“No games thoughâ€￾
“’No gamesâ€￾ I smiled, “But, that also means that you have to call me when you’re away. Because I haven’t even talked to you in more than three weeksâ€￾
“Alright, but the phone works both waysâ€￾
“I know, and I’ll call you too, I know you’re busy but just like a five minute callâ€￾
“Alright, sounds like a planâ€￾
“Alright thenâ€￾ he kissed me gently, “I’m sorry,â€￾ I whispered
“I know you areâ€￾ he said softly as he continued kissing me and fell on top of me, right when the door opened, I swear I need a deadbolt or something
“God, you two, get a roomâ€￾ I heard my brother’s voice and I wanted to kill him.
“We have a room, we have a whole apartment but that doesn’t seem to stop youâ€￾
“The pizza’s hereâ€￾
“Greatâ€￾
“I don’t have any moneyâ€￾
“So get it from my purseâ€￾
“I didn’t want to just get money from your purseâ€￾
“Since when?â€￾ I asked seriously, “Bye Joeyâ€￾
“Bye Katâ€￾ he said in a dumb voice and then finally left
“I’m sorryâ€￾
“You really need to invest in a lock,â€￾ Matt laughed
“Either that or people need to learn to nockâ€￾ I shouted so hopefully they could all hear
“I think you’d be better off with the lockâ€￾ he said as he stood up and helped me up, “I’ll get you oneâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:13 pm

lol Paige, you're so quick at replying! lol Thanks

I am the Abs Biggest Fan Fic Beggar 2006 winner. :lol: Gotta live up to my title. Besides, I love this story, so frequent updates are great! :hug:

Now we're back to Matt and Kat. It's like a revolving door of men in her life. But at least they have made it exlcusive and feelings are out in the open. :thumbup:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:09 am

<span style='color:blue'>You are the biggest begger lol I'm glad you won that B)

This is a short one... sorry? lol I'll post more soon

“So is he like your boyfriend now?â€￾ Joey asked as we watched Matt’s the game on television a week later
I laughed at him, “Yes, Joey, he’s like my boyfriendâ€￾
“Aww how cuteâ€￾
“Don’t be jealous Joey, I know you like him but seriously, he’s not your typeâ€￾
“You’re so funny Katâ€￾ he said and I smiled, “So are you coming down to the center tomorrow?â€￾
“Yeah, I’m excitedâ€￾ I smiled, “Now shhh he’s upâ€￾ Matt went up to bat and hit a homerun, as he was running by second base he fell flat on his face and laid on the ground
“Did he just trip?â€￾
“No, why isn’t he moving? Joey why isn’t he moving?â€￾
“I don’t know, he probably pulled somethingâ€￾
“Well why isn’t anyone helping him? Why isn’t anyone out there? Why is everyone just staring at him?â€￾
“Calm down, he’ll be fine just be quiet and listenâ€￾ I covered my mouth with my hands and closed my eyes saying as many prayers as I could before opening them.
“Is he going to be ok? What’s going on? Joeyâ€￾ I was shaking by now, I was watching my boyfriend live on television lying on the ground with his face in the dirt. And no one was doing anything, everyone was just watching him.
“Matt Long, if you’re just tuning in, it looked like he tripped, everyone in the stadium kind of let out a quick laugh and then he didn’t get up so we’re beginning to think something’s wrong. He’s moving now, we have the team doctors out there, he must have pulled something, I’m sure he’ll be fineâ€￾
“Joey, what’s going on?â€￾
“Calm down and listen. He probably just pulled somethingâ€￾
“Like what, what could he have pulled? He was just runningâ€￾
“Do you know how much he runs everyday? He probably works himself too much, they have him playing every gameâ€￾
“Well then they should give him some damn time offâ€￾
“Looks like he’s going to get plenty of time offâ€￾
“Joey!â€￾ I yelled at him and threw a pillow at him before grabbing my cell phone and calling Matt. I got his voice mail right away, which of course I expected, “Hey Matt I’m watching the game and uh… I just hope you’re all right. I’m really worried… probably more than I should be because I’m sure it’s a normal deal with playing baseball but you know how little I know about this. So just call me when you get a chance, I hope you’re ok and… I miss you. Byeâ€￾
“You’re such a dork, he’s fineâ€￾ Joey said as he threw the pillow back at me, “Look they’re helping him off nowâ€￾ I watched carefully as they helped him off and put him on a little golf cart type thingy, “He’s laughing, he’s fineâ€￾
I took a deep breath and hugged the pillow that was thrown at me, he was laughing, he can’t be that bad… right?</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:33 pm

:huh: Oh no! Those sports injuries can be really bad sometimes. Hopefully he is okay. I'm worried too. :(

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:22 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks!

I walked into the hospital, which I’m not even scared of anymore. I’m really proud of myself that I don’t freak out when I go into a hospital. I knocked on Matt’s door and opened it up to see lying in the bed and a girl sitting down on a chair next to him. I knew I shouldn’t have come he obviously is seeing other people, I should have called first or something, “Oh, I’m sorry, I’ll come back laterâ€￾
“No, Kat, come in. This is my sister, Amandaâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ I smiled as I let out a sigh of relief, “Hi, nice to meet youâ€￾
“You too, I was just leaving, I’ll see you tomorrow Mattâ€￾
“Bye Amanda, thanksâ€￾ Once she left I sat down in the chair she was in, “How you doin?â€￾
“Good, how are you? My goodness, are you in a lot of pain?â€￾
“Eh, yeah but I’m taking it like a manâ€￾
I laughed, “In other words they’re giving you a lot of drugs?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “What you got there?â€￾
“Ohâ€￾ I said as I handed him the container in my hand, “I made you some cookiesâ€￾
“Aww, that’s so homey of youâ€￾
“Sure,â€￾ I laughed, “So how long do you have to stay here for?â€￾
“A couple more daysâ€￾
“And you can’t play anymore?â€￾
“Not this seasonâ€￾
I nodded my head; I could tell he didn’t really want to talk about it. The fact is that after this season he’s a free agent, which I learned means he can get traded to any team next year. And he wants to stay on the Red Sox forever of course because he’s from Boston and he’s been a fan his whole life, “I brought you flowers tooâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ he smiled, “I’m surprised you came Sharpe, thanks for comingâ€￾
“Oh of course, you had me worried,â€￾ I said as I grabbed a cookie from his lap, “Well you got the pretty pimped out suiteâ€￾
“Yeah, it’s pretty niceâ€￾ he laughed, “Too bad the food is still nasty hospital foodâ€￾
“Oh, I would have brought you foodâ€￾
“No, I’m kidding, it’s good. How long are you staying for?â€￾ I shrugged, “Well damn, I wish I was out of here and I could give you that tour I owe youâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ I smiled, “I should have come earlierâ€￾
“Yes, you should haveâ€￾ he laughed, “Are you staying over night?â€￾ I nodded my head, “You can stay at my placeâ€￾
“It’s okâ€￾ I said as I grabbed onto his hands, “I’m not going to lie, I’m finding you pretty damn sexy just laying in that bed like thatâ€￾ I laughed, why should I even bother trying to hide it, he’s looking good.
Matt laughed and turned a little red, I think it’s so unbelievably adorable when he gets embarrassed when you give him a little compliment, “You’re looking pretty damn sexy yourself Sharpeâ€￾
I smiled and I kissed him gently and I wanted him so bad at that point I can’t even explain, “Now, when your sister said she was leaving was she really leaving? Because my brother says he’s leaving but then he stays outside of the roomâ€￾
“No, she’s goneâ€￾ he said with a chuckle
“And the nurses, do they come in a lot?â€￾
He shook his head, “The door locksâ€￾
“Shut up it does?â€￾ I asked as I stood up and locked the door, “That can’t be safe. What if something were to happen to someone and the door was locked, they’d have to go find the key…â€￾
“Shhâ€￾ he whispered with a laugh as I sat down next to him again.
He moved over so I could lay down with him, “I don’t want to hurt youâ€￾
“You’re not going to hurt me, I’m on so many drugs a piano could fall on my leg and I wouldn’t feel anythingâ€￾ he kissed me gently as someone tried to open the door but since I locked it, it wouldn’t open. Matt took a deep breath and I got off him and went to open the door after a couple nocks.
“Are we interrupting something Long?â€￾
“No, come inâ€￾ Matt said as he sat up and a bunch of the guys from his team came in, “This is Katâ€￾
“Ahh, it’s true? We thought he was full of sh** and just making it up,â€￾ one of them said and they all laughed. I smiled as I sat down, “So how you feeling Timber?â€￾
“What? Timber?â€￾ Matt laughed
“That’s what you looked like when you went down, like a tree falling, they had to yell… TIMBERâ€￾
“That’s really funny, I can tell you made that one up all by yourself huh?â€￾
“Here, we got you a pictureâ€￾ another one of them held up this huge frame with like still frames of Matt falling down, like in slow motion. It was pretty funny but I didn’t know if I should laugh or not. But as soon as Matt laughed I figured it was ok. They stayed for a little but not too long. It’s really cool that they have such a fun relationship and they came to the hospital to see him, I didn’t really expect that.
“Visiting hours are over in 15 minutes,â€￾ the nurse said as she came into the room, “Matt, you need your rest so wrap it up alright?â€￾
“I don’t want to leaveâ€￾ I smiled as I grabbed onto his hand
“No, go I’m fine, you must be tired and hungryâ€￾
“You must be hungry too, they didn’t bring you any foodâ€￾
“I can’t eat, I’m having surgery in the morningâ€￾
“Oh yeahâ€￾ I paused, “I don’t want to go thoughâ€￾
“Goâ€￾ he laughed, “Go to my place, my keys should be over on that tableâ€￾
“No Matt, no I’ll get a hotelâ€￾
“Why? You can just stay at my placeâ€￾
“No, I don’t want to do that, I’ll…â€￾
“Kat… pleaseâ€￾
“I don’t even know where it isâ€￾
“I’ll tell youâ€￾ he laughed, “Get me my keysâ€￾ I handed them to him, “What you’re going to do is you’re going to go downstairs and get a cab. You get in the cab and tell the man to take you to the corner of Newberry Street and Fifth Street, you’re going to get out and the big building right next to the statue and across from the church is my building. I’m on the top floor, number 15. You got it?â€￾
“I think so but…â€￾
“No but’s, please Kat just goâ€￾
“Okâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ he smiled, “This is the key you need on the elevator and this is the one you need to get into my apartment, got it?â€￾’
“Got itâ€￾ I took the keys from his hand, “Thank youâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾
“I’ll be here in the morning what time do you go into surgery?â€￾
“No, that’s dumbâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“There’s no need for you to come before the surgery, it’s really not a big deal. I’ll be in there for like two hours, you don’t want to just sit here and wait. I’ll have them call you when I get outâ€￾
“But Matt, I want to be here…â€￾
“Noâ€￾ he cut me off, “Relax a little, you’re tired. I’ll have them call you tomorrow, probably around ten or elevenâ€￾ I nodded my head, I really wanted to be there with him but if he doesn’t want me to then I’m not going to fight him, “Alright, go home. If you get lost or need anything just call my phoneâ€￾
“OK, thanks Mattâ€￾ I said as I kissed him softly, I was so nervous about him going into surgery, “Be careful and… ok?â€￾
“I’ll be fine, don’t worryâ€￾ he kissed me back, “I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾
I slowly left him and I was so nervous. I know he’ll be fine but I just hate the idea of him going under the knife. I took a cab and successfully got to his building. When I opened the door a huge dog ran to the door, jumped on me and literally knocked me on the floor. “Oh my God, down boy, downâ€￾ I don’t think you can even call this animal a dog, aren’t dogs not 500 pounds? The dog went back into the apartment and I followed him closely behind, then picked up the phone and called Matt
“Lost?â€￾ he laughed when he answered
“No, worse…there’s a bear in your apartmentâ€￾
“A bear?â€￾ he laughed, “I forgot to tell you I have a dog, are you afraid of dogs?â€￾
“No, I’m not afraid of dogs…but bears on the other hand…â€￾
“He’s the nicest dog you’ll ever see, he won’t bite or anythingâ€￾ he paused, “If he bothers you just lock him in one of the roomsâ€￾
“No, no he’s fine. What’s his name?â€￾
“Codyâ€￾
“Should I feed him or take him out or something?â€￾
“My sister was supposed to feed him, does he look hungry?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾ I laughed, “I don’t know what a dog looks like when he’s hungry, he looks like he’s going to eat meâ€￾
“Then he’s probably a little hungryâ€￾ he laughed, “I’ll call my sister and have her come get himâ€￾
“No, Matt, I can do this. Where’s his food?â€￾
“In the cupboard next to the stove. Just put some in his bowl and he’ll love you foreverâ€￾
“OK, where do I take him out?â€￾
“Once you get outside my apartment there’s a door across from the elevator that looks like a closet, you need a key it’s near the door, just go up there and take him on the roof… are you sure you don’t want me to call my sister?â€￾
“Yes, we’re going to bondâ€￾
“Oh yeah, I know you areâ€￾ he laughed, “If you need anything call meâ€￾
“I can handle itâ€￾ I smiled, as there was a nock on the door, “Wait, there’s someone at your doorâ€￾
“Answer itâ€￾
“Ok, don’t hang up, wait thoughâ€￾ I said as I walked to the door and I could hear him laughing, “Hiâ€￾
“Hiâ€￾ the man at the door said as he handed me a bag and walked away
“He just handed me a bag and walked awayâ€￾
“He what? And you took it? What if it’s a bomb or something?â€￾
I laughed when I opened the bag which contained not a bomb but food, “You sent me food?â€￾
“I didâ€￾
“That’s very sweet of you, thank youâ€￾
“It’s the least I could do, I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾
“Ok, thanks againâ€￾
“Thank you, call me if you need anythingâ€￾
“I will, byeâ€￾ I hung up the phone and I could hear my stomach growling, I guess I was hungrier than I thought. “All right Cody, let’s go outâ€￾ I grabbed the leash but apparently he knows what that means and he took me upstairs instead of me taking him outside. He has an amazing view from up here, I’ve never been up like on the roof of a building. It’s beautiful with the lights and the stars. Oh my gosh, imagine if Cody just like jumped off, he’s big enough I’m sure he could make it over the barrier, “Alright Cody, let’s go insideâ€￾ maybe I shouldn’t have taken him off the leash. We went back to the apartment, ate dinner which I shared with Cody and then went to bed, which I also shared with Cody, or Cody shared with me. Even though he took over 85 percent of the bed he was nice enough to leave me a corner so I was able to get a little sleep.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:34 am

Aww, Cody the big bear. :lol: Matt seems like he's the one taking care of her more than she's caring for him. I hope he realizes that she really wants to be there for him with the surgery and all. Guys get weird when girls want to take care of them.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:06 pm

<span style='color:blue'>
I woke up the next morning, took a quick shower and made it to the hospital by7:00. I think Matt really wants me to be there he’s just too much of a man to admit it. I actually don’t really care if he wants me there or not I want to be there. I need to be there. I’m really nervous and I think I’ll feel a little better if I’m actually there.
I opened the door quietly and stuck my head in, “Good Morningâ€￾
He laughed a little when he saw me and sat up, “I told you not to comeâ€￾
“Well I don’t do everything a man tells me to doâ€￾ I smiled as I sat down next to him, “I wanted to comeâ€￾
“You’re going to be boredâ€￾
“No I’m notâ€￾ I smiled as I held up a book of crossword puzzles
He shook his head and laughed, “Thanksâ€￾
I nodded my head and grabbed onto his hand with one hand and rested my chin on the other. I don’t want him to go into surgery. I’m so nervous.
“Don’t look at me like that,â€￾ he laughed, “It’s not a big deal, they do it all the time. I’ve had more surgeries than I can count, you have to get used to thisâ€￾ I nodded my head, “You’re shaking, calm downâ€￾
“I’m just not good with hospitals in generalâ€￾
“Which is why you should have stayed at my placeâ€￾
“Matt, I’m not always going to do everything you tell me to do, you have to get used to thatâ€￾ I smiled and then the nurses came in and I didn’t smile anymore, now I’m officially scared.
“Byeâ€￾ Matt laughed at the face I made, “I’ll see you in a couple hours, relax, I’ll be fineâ€￾
I nodded my head, “OKâ€￾ I kissed him gently, “I’ll be here waitingâ€￾
I spent the next two hours sitting in his room, tapping my feet and my fingers and my playing with the cap of my pen. I’m nervous as hell, I don’t want to think about what’s happening with him right now, I’m sure he’s fine but… damn I hate this. Two hours and 18 minutes later they rolled Matt back into the room, and he was completely passed out and I hated it. “Is he alright?â€￾
“Yeah, he’s fineâ€￾ the doctor said as he took me out of the room, “He’ll be fine, it’ll take a little while for the drugs to wear off, he’ll be able to go home tomorrow. He’s doing great, just let him sleep, he’ll be back to his normal self soon enoughâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled as I walked back into the room and stayed with him until he woke up. He was fine. I worried about nothing.
I spent the next two weeks with Matt. He got out of the hospital a couple days after the surgery and I kind of just moved in with him. It was fun playing nurse and helping him get better. He’s doing a lot better though, he’s on crutches but they’re coming to help him with the whole rehab stuff so he’ll be walking again soon.
It was really exciting to spend time with him; we’ve never really spent time like this together. It was fun just lying on the bed together or me reading a book for school and him on the computer doing research for baseball. There’s really a lot more to the whole baseball thing then I ever imagined. It’s not just playing there’s a lot of research that goes into it. He’s always looking up people’s pitching and hitting; it’s just a lot of work. We’d do crossword puzzles together, I know I’m a complete dork but it’s exciting that he’s a dork too and he’s ok with the fact that I’m a dork too.
A doctor was visiting with Matt when my cell phone rang, “Heyâ€￾
“Hi, is Kat thereâ€￾
“Shut up Joey, you know it’s meâ€￾
“No, I forgot what your voice sounded like, I haven’t talked to you in so longâ€￾
“You’re so dumbâ€￾
“How’s Matt?â€￾
“Good, he’s on crutches but they say he should be off them within the next week or soâ€￾
“Cool, so when are you coming back home?â€￾
“I don’t know, why you miss me?â€￾
“It’s just that you wanted to go to school so bad and now you never even goâ€￾
“It’s basically online courses, I’m still doing it while I’m hereâ€￾
“And you wanted Emily to come so bad and you’re not even her, and you wanted the center so bad and you don’t even goâ€￾
“Alright, calm down I’ll come homeâ€￾ I paused, “I have to go to LA in a couple days thoughâ€￾
“Yeah, well you can come home before thatâ€￾
“I know, or you could come to LA with meâ€￾
“That’s ok, you already said you were coming homeâ€￾
“I am, but I’m saying you could come to LA tooâ€￾
“I don’t want toâ€￾
“Well I don’t want to come homeâ€￾
“Then don’t Katâ€￾ he’s getting pissed
“Calm down, I’m coming homeâ€￾ I paused
“Great, call me if you need a ride from the airportâ€￾
“I willâ€￾
“Matt can come tooâ€￾
“No he can’t, he has physical therapy and stuffâ€￾
“Well you’ll see him next week then?â€￾ he paused, “Will you be able to last that long?â€￾ he asked with a chuckle
“You’re so funnyâ€￾ I rolled my eyes, “I’ll call you laterâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I don’t want to leave but I know he’s right. I haven’t been home in awhile and I need to go to the center more and I need to spend time with my siblings and go to school… I just don’t really want to leave Matt; I’m having fun with him. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:06 pm

Ah. It sucks that she's torn between two places right now. I can see how she really wants to be with Matt. Things are going so well for them right now. But she does need to keep it real and get back to New York. Her family is her rock and she needs to stick with them, too.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:20 pm

I sat on the plane next to Kristen and looked out the window, I really hate planes. We were on our way to LA to go to some stupid awards show; I think it’s the Billboard Music Awards or something. All I know is Justin and Ryan are performing together and they wouldn’t let me hear the song yet and I’m honestly a little scared about that. Part of me thinks it’s just going to be a song bashing me. Maybe they won’t come right out and say my name in it but chances are it’s going to be about a girl that no matter what everyone is going to think is me, even if it isn’t.
“You’re awful quietâ€￾
“I’m scared to death Kristenâ€￾ I said softly and then looked over at her, she was laughing… she was seriously laughing, “Don’t laugh I’m so seriousâ€￾
“It’s going to be like…â€￾ she cleared her throat and began singing, “We’re in love with the same girl, of all the girls in the world we’re in love with the same girl, we fight over her a couple times, got sent to the hospital and now we’re best friends, cause we’re in love with the same girlâ€￾
I laughed, “Are you done?â€￾
“You know that’s what it’s going to be like. I would put money on it. Now the big question, do you think they’ll actually say your name in it? Or like leave the listener hanging and make everyone come to their own conclusionsâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I laughed, “You’re supposed to calm meâ€￾
“Did they ask you to be in the video yet?â€￾
“They already shot the videoâ€￾
“Does the girl look just like you? Oh my gosh that would be so awesome… I hope she looks like youâ€￾
“Stopâ€￾ I whined, “I’m so scaredâ€￾
“Why didn’t Matt come?â€￾
“Because he hates LA and everything that has to do with LAâ€￾ I paused, “He’s not exactly one for the red carpet,â€￾ I laughed
“He’s a smart boyâ€￾
“Tell me about it, Gabe said I don’t have to even do the red carpet if I don’t wantâ€￾
“Then don’tâ€￾
“’I’m notâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ she laughed, “Your brother was so annoyed that you were in Boston for so longâ€￾
I rolled my eyes, “He’s so dumb, I was there for like three weeksâ€￾
“He misses his little sisterâ€￾
“Well he could have come todayâ€￾
“No one wants to be hereâ€￾ she smiled, it is kind of true. I know I don’t feel like being here. I’d much rather be back in Boston with Matt just lying on the couch watching a movie or doing crossword puzzle. I love that I can be a dork and it’s cool with him. But the good news is that I’m pretty much going from the airport to the show and then leaving the next day to go back to New York.
Once we stepped out of the limo I honestly had a million flashes going off at the same time… I don’t think I should have come anymore. I smiled and waved and decided I’m going to be extra nice to everyone today. There’s really no need to worry about that, I’m not scared of anything they are going to say to me… I’m just scared of the actual performance.
I did walk down the red carpet, but I’m not going to talk to too many people… first… Ryan Seacrest. “Ryan, my loveâ€￾ I smiled as I hugged him and did the whole fake Hollywood kiss
“Kat Sharpe, who’s your date?â€￾ he asked with a chuckle
“Do you even care about me? All you care about is my dateâ€￾
“Of course we care about you, but come onâ€￾
“You’re really short Ryanâ€￾
“Stop it, don’t be meanâ€￾
“I’m not being mean, I’m just saying, you’re very short. I was never aware of that beforeâ€￾ I smiled as I stood next to him, literally towering over him
“You have heels,â€￾ he laughed
“I’ll take them off,â€￾ I said as I took my shoes off, “You’re so littleâ€￾ I laughed as I stood next to him
“Alright, next guestâ€￾
“I’m just messing with youâ€￾
“I know, you kid me out of loveâ€￾ he laughed, “So can you give us a hint about Justin and Ryan’s song?â€￾
“I wish I could, I really have no idea what’s going on with that. I’m excited to hear it, I’m sure it’s going to be wonderfulâ€￾
“So Kat, who’s your date?â€￾
“Ryanâ€￾ I rolled my eyes, “My date is my assistant and best friend Kristenâ€￾
“Alright Kat, it’s been funâ€￾
“Yes it sure has,â€￾ I laughed, “Just do it one time for meâ€￾
“Do what?â€￾
“Seacrest Out!!!â€￾
He laughed, “Seacrest, OUTâ€￾
“Sharpe, OUTâ€￾ I laughed as I walked away and onto someone else. I’m such a dork, but it’s cool. I continued walking down the carpet and heard my name and saw the one and only Adam Dutra with a microphone in his hand, “Shut up, are you kidding?â€￾ I practically ran over to him
“What’s up Kat Sharpe?â€￾
“Who gave you a f***ing microphone?â€￾ I paused and covered my mouth, “Oh crap, is it live? I’m sorryâ€￾
“Kat Sharpe everyoneâ€￾ he laughed
“Adam Dutra, seriously?â€￾ I laughed as I hugged him quickly, “I never see you anymore, you never call meâ€￾ I made a sad face for the cameras, “Get that on television, he never calls meâ€￾
“You never call me eitherâ€￾ he laughed, “Now you know they’re going to start with all those rumors againâ€￾
“Whateverâ€￾ I laughed, “How are you?â€￾
“I’m good, but we’re talking for real now, I need to interview you, you’re going to get me fired. They want to know how everything is with you and Matt Long?â€￾ he paused and laughed, “It’s on this paper, I’m not making it up, it’s what they want to knowâ€￾ he showed me the card in his hand
“Oh Adam, leave me aloneâ€￾
“Kat, give me the scoop come onâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I laughed, “See, you guys think cause he’s my friend I’m going to tell him everything on national television, but no, the plan backfired, cause I’m not afraid to tell him to leave me aloneâ€￾ I laughed, “So take that Billy Bush, I know it was your idea, you bumâ€￾
“OK, next question on the paper, what’s up with Ryan Morrison and Justin Timberlake’s song?â€￾
“God, can you be more original? Seriously I’ve been to three people so far and I got asked the same questions. Adam, I know you’re more creative than thisâ€￾ I laughed as I took the paper from his hand and looked over the questions, “Ask me this oneâ€￾ I pointed to one of the questions
Adam laughed as he took the paper back, “How’s school going Kat?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾
“That’s it?â€￾ he laughed, “You’re going to get me firedâ€￾
“I’m doing the best I canâ€￾ I smiled, “Bye Adamâ€￾
“Bye Katâ€￾ he hugged me and I walked away
“No more ok?â€￾ I asked Kristen and she nodded her head, like she cares… I wasn’t going to do any so what the hell I’m done now.
“Well the good newsâ€￾ Kristen began as we found out seats, “is that they’re on first so if the show sucks completely we can leave earlyâ€￾
“Except I promised Ryan that I’d meet up with him at one of the partiesâ€￾ I paused, “But I’m not staying lateâ€￾
“Of course notâ€￾ she smiled as the lights went down and on came the music… I was shaking, literally shaking, I couldn’t stop tapping my heels against the chair, I wanted to leave. And of course they had a camera on me while this whole thing was happening, so I had to watch my reaction.
So it turns out the song is really good and they don’t make fun of me too much… it’s about a girl that you love but you can’t have. Whatever, I’m not going to take it personally. The truth is they’re probably just doing it for publicity and I’m fine with that. It could be much worse, they could be b****ing me out for three minutes and thirty seconds.
Once they went back to their seats, which were next to each other by the way… I really think they’re secretly married or something. Anyway, I went over to tell them I liked the song and everything, yeah yeah and then went back to my seat before we came back from commercial.
“This sucks so badâ€￾ I whispered to Kristen and she laughed. Honestly I’ve never even heard of half the people that are up for awards. And now here comes Paris Hilton singing her new song… who gave this girl a record deal? Seriously. I’m embarrassed for her.
I looked up and saw Justin leaving, mid performance. Now I don’t know if you know anything about award show edict but you’re not allowed out of your seat while it’s live on television.
“Where the hell is he going?â€￾ Kristen asked me and I shrugged, ok something’s wrong he looks worried… and I mean I know Ms. Hilton is sucking but it’s not that bad, plus he’s kinda sorta friends with her so I don’t think he’d leave in the middle. As soon as the next commercial break started I walked over to his hubby.
“Ry, what happened with Justin?â€￾
“I don’t know, he said something about his mom…â€￾
“What do you mean his mom?â€￾
“Let me finish, I don’t know. He said there was an accident and something about his mom and he had to goâ€￾
“Is she ok?â€￾
“I don’t know Kat, he left right awayâ€￾ sh**. I walked right outside and got in the car and went right to his house, I’m so scared, I hope she’s all right.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:56 am

OH CRAP! I'm worried about Justin's mom. :huh: That must've scared him so bad to get that kind of news in the middle of an awards show.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:12 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks, this one's a little... uh... just read it k? lol :D

I took a cab to Justin’s house and started banging on the door.
“Heyâ€￾ he smiled as he answered the door, “What are you doing here?â€￾
“Are you alright?â€￾
“Yeah, why?â€￾
“Ryan said your mom…â€￾
“Yeah, she got in a car accidentâ€￾ he said as he walked into his house and I followed him, “She’s fine though, the car’s totaled but she’s fineâ€￾
“What happened?â€￾
“She was on her way to the grocery store, waiting to turn in and some guy rare ended her and pushed her through two lanes of trafficâ€￾
“Oh Godâ€￾
“She’s fine though. She said she got to ride in the ambulance and she’s never been in one of those before so she was excitedâ€￾
I laughed, that’s just like his mother, always looking for the good in the situation, “Good, I’m glad she’s okâ€￾
“Yeah, she’s a trooperâ€￾ he said as he took a bite of a bagel sandwich he was eating, “You want one?â€￾
“Oh no, it’s okâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ he said as he took another bite
“Oh… ok, I’ll have oneâ€￾ it’s really hard for me to turn down food.
“It’s cool I was going to have another one anywayâ€￾ he said as he cracked the eggs over the pan and I sat down at the counter, “So what’s been up with you?â€￾
“Eh, nothing reallyâ€￾
“Tell me about school, all I know is it’s good, what classes are you taking?â€￾
“Um, I’m taking philosophy, psychology, Spanish, English Comp and Intro to businessâ€￾
“Damn, what’s your favorite?â€￾
“I don’t know I like Comp., I like psych too, and Spanish because it’s easy and I know everything but it’s still boring. I hate philosophyâ€￾
“Yeah, I think I would tooâ€￾ he laughed, “So what do you get to go whenever you feel like it?â€￾
“Well the classes only meet once a week anyway and there’s like online components to it. So pretty much everything you need is online and you turn everything in online and you could figure everything out without going to class, so class isn’t a necessityâ€￾
“So do you go?â€￾
“Yeah, I go whenever I can which is most of the time. I’ve only missed a couple. I like going, the professors are cool and real smart and I learn a lot more when I’m there than if I’m notâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾ he said as he placed the sandwich in front of me
“Thank you, what’s been going on with you?â€￾
“I’m recording and uh… we’re working on the clothing lineâ€￾
“Oh yeah, I heard about that. That’s coolâ€￾
He nodded his head, “Yeah, you know, just the same old busy sh**â€￾
I nodded my head, and we both sat in silence for what seemed like forever.
“You have something on you’re…â€￾ he said as he touched his lips
“I do?â€￾ I asked as I wiped my mouth, “Did I get it?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ he said as he put his fingers to my lips, “Right hereâ€￾ he said softly, “Alright, I got it,â€￾ he whispered before kissing me passionately. I can’t even explain how good it felt, I feel right into his arms like I’d been waiting for it for years. As we continued kissing he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up the stairs. He put me down when we got into his bedroom and I untied his tie and pushed his jacket off him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I ran my hands down his bare chest, undid his belt and let his pants slide to the floor. He turned me around and kissed the back of my neck as he slowly unzipped my dress. As it fell to the floor I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as I once again began kissing him. We fell to the bed with him lying on top of me. He kissed my lips, then my neck and worked his way, kissing down my body and then stopped when he got to my bellybutton. It was torture.

After hours of mind-blowing sex I glanced over at his night stand and saw a picture of him and Joanna and suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I didn’t even think about her, oh my God, I’m the girl I hate. I’m the girl I’ve hated so much in past relationships, I’m the home wrecker, I’m the cheater. “I should get going,â€￾ I said as I wrapped myself in a sheet and quickly put my dress back on
“You don’t have to go,â€￾ he said, not moving from the bed
“Yeah, I doâ€￾ I said softly, maybe he didn’t hear me?
“Okâ€￾ he said as he stood up and put his boxers on, “How did you get here?â€￾
“I took a cabâ€￾
“I’ll drive you backâ€￾
‘No, no I’ll call a cabâ€￾
“No, Kat, come on let me drive you homeâ€￾
I took a deep breath, “Okâ€￾ he put on a white t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and walked out to the driveway with me. He opened the door for me, “Thanksâ€￾
He nodded his head and he drove me back to the hotel without either of us saying a word. I felt so horrible, like I was such a whore. I looked at the clock on the dashboard, 6am… I seriously got there at 1. Oh God, I’m such a whore. He stopped outside of the hotel, “Thanks’
He nodded his head, “Yeah, I guess I’ll call you?â€￾ I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead, “Bye Katâ€￾
I nodded my head, “Byeâ€￾ I quickly walked through the lobby, hoping nobody noticed me doing my walk of shame in my big dress at 6am. Thank God there was no one in the lobby and I pray that no one saw me leaving Justin’s or anything like that. There always seems to be people that hide outside of his house so who knows. I guess we’ll find out when the tabloids come out. I felt so disgusting. I’m seriously such a whore. I couldn’t even think straight I was so tired. I fell onto my bed and hoped when I woke up I would realize this was all just a nightmare. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:31 pm

WHOA! :unsure: :o That was the last thing that I was expecting to happen, but there's obviously something still there, because it didn't take them long at all to go at it. :lol: Um, this is all very interesting. I wonder what they're going to say to each other when they decide to acknowledge what just happened.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:22 am

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading!

I woke up a few hours later to someone knocking on my door. “Wait a secondâ€￾ I said as I got up and opened the door to see Kristen standing there,
“Were you sleeping?â€￾ I nodded my head, “It’s one in the afternoonâ€￾
“Is it? Sorryâ€￾
“What no pajamas?â€￾
I looked down to see I was still wearing my dress from the night before, “Oh, sorryâ€￾
“Did you just get in?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Are you alright?â€￾ I shook my head, “What’s wrong?â€￾
I yawned and wiped my eyes, “I’m just really stupid, that’s all. I’m going to take a showerâ€￾
“Ok, I’ll be hereâ€￾ I nodded my head as I walked into the bathroom. I was in a complete daze. I was still so tired I felt like I was still sleeping. And I felt so sick, so horrible. I’m such an idiot. Why do I do that? Why do I never think before I act? Why the hell is something that feels so good so bad? I couldn’t get my mind off it. I’m such a b****. I do not deserve to be breathing right now. Once I got out of the shower I put on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top and laid back down on the bed.
“Are you ok?â€￾
I shook my head, “Noâ€￾
“What’s going on Kat? You’re scaring meâ€￾ I sat up, ready to tell her everything, but I felt like I was going to throw up and ran into the bathroom… and threw up. I’m making myself sick. I am sick to my stomach because I’m such a b****y whore. Kristen came in and held my hair back, “Are you hung over?â€￾ I shook my head as I stood up and quickly rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth, “Are you sick?â€￾ I shook my head, “What did you do last night?â€￾ she probably thinks I’m on drugs or something. I shook my head again and waved my hand in front of myself and then felt the tears streaming down my face, “Kat, what’s going on?â€￾ I brought my hands to my face as I continued bawling and my hands were literally shaking, “What happened last night Kat?â€￾ she asked and I wanted to answer her, I wanted to tell her I wasn’t on drugs but I couldn’t get anything out, “Katâ€￾, I just continued crying, “It’s ok Kat, everything’s going to be okâ€￾ she hugged me and after awhile of crying I finally managed to stop… or at least calm down a little so I could speak, “What happened last night?
“I was really… really stupidâ€￾
“Justin?â€￾ I nodded my head, “What happened?â€￾
“I was at the show right… and he walked by me and like ran out, like something was wrong. So I asked Ryan and he said something happened to his motherâ€￾ I paused to wipe my eyes, “I’m such an idiot. I am such an idiot. So I went over there because I know how close he is to his mother and I was worried about her too ya’know… and so I get over there and we’re talking and one thing leads to another and…â€￾ I could even finish I just started bawling again, it was like the crying where you can’t even catch your breath. I had the worst feeling in my stomach that I’ve ever had.
“You slept with him?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Alright calm down. It’s not that big of a dealâ€￾
“Are you kidding? I have a boyfriend. He has a f***ing girlfriend. And she’s like wonderful. She’s smart and she’s funny and she’s such a good actress, and so beautiful. And I f***ed it up. I’m such a horrible personâ€￾
“Calm down, you are not. It was a one time thing, it was a mistakeâ€￾
“No, it wasn’t though. It wasn’t like one time and I went home. I was there all night. I knew he had a f***ing girlfriend but that didn’t stop me. It’s like I didn’t even careâ€￾
“Obviously you care Kat, come onâ€￾
“No, now I do because it’s over. But when it was happening I didn’t give a sh**.â€￾
“Don’t say that you know that’s not how it isâ€￾ she paused, “Well… how was it? How was the sex?â€￾
“Amazingâ€￾ I took a deep breath, “Like totally mind-blowing, up all night, full out best sex I’ve ever hadâ€￾ I paused and started crying again, “And that’s what makes it so much worseâ€￾
“Well you probably were just feeling lonely and you weren’t thinking, and…â€￾
“Don’t even bother making excuses for me. There is no excuse. I’ve made the biggest mistake of my lifeâ€￾
“It’s not entirely your fault Kat. I mean you’re not the only one that was involved, I mean who made the first move?â€￾
“That doesn’t matter Kristen. I don’t care. So what, he kissed me first. I should have been like, no you have a girlfriend, I should go, but I didn’t. I stayed and let it go onâ€￾
Kristen took a deep breath, trying to think of something to say but I didn’t even care. There’s nothing she could say at this point. I’m a slut. That’s just how it is. “You’re definitely blaming yourself more than you should beâ€￾
“His girlfriend is amazing. And she’s so madly in love with him. And he’s madly in love with herâ€￾
“Well obviously he’s notâ€￾
“Yes he is. He loves her and I f***ed it up. I can’t deal with the fact that he’s happy and in love. So I have to ruin it for himâ€￾
“Give me a break Kat, seriously. You’re so full of sh**, you know that’s not trueâ€￾
“The point is that I’ve become the girl that I’ve always hated and the girl I swore I would never beâ€￾
“It was one time Kat, you made a mistake, Justin made a mistake too, don’t take all the blameâ€￾
“I know, I know it’s not all my fault, but I went there. If I didn’t go nothing would have happenedâ€￾
“You went to make sure he was ok, you didn’t go to sleep with himâ€￾
“I still went, I should have just called him or somethingâ€￾
“Yeah, because once you hear you ex-boyfriend’s mother got in a car accident and saw him running out of the building, calling would have definitely been sufficient enoughâ€￾
I wiped my eyes, “What time are we leaving?â€￾
“We have to be at the airport in an hour and a halfâ€￾
“Alright, I’m going to go get ready and take another shower and stuffâ€￾
“All right, I’ll be in my room, you’re going to be okâ€￾ I nodded my head and went into the bathroom. When I came out a half an hour later I felt a little better. I still felt like sh** but at least I didn’t look like it. Every time I come to LA something bad happens. I still feel sick to my stomach though, and I still fell like I’m the most horrible person in the world. I heard my cell phone ringing and I ran to get in and then saw Justin’s number sprawled across the screen. sh**. I looked at the phone in my hand and then put it back down on my bed, and went back into the bathroom to put on some makeup. A few seconds later it rang again, I went out to pick it up and saw it was Ryan, I tried to press the ignore button but I answered it instead, great
“Hello?â€￾
“Heyâ€￾ he was quiet for what seemed like forever, “You stood me up last nightâ€￾
“I did?â€￾
“Yes, you said you were going to the MGM partyâ€￾
“Oh, sorryâ€￾
“You ok?â€￾
“Yeah, fineâ€￾
“What time are you leaving?â€￾
“I have to be there in an hourâ€￾
“Me too, what are you flying?â€￾
“I have no ideaâ€￾
“Alright, well I’ll see you there, maybe we’re on the same flightâ€￾
“Yeah, that’d be cool. I gotta go though my other line’s beeping in. I’ll see you laterâ€￾
“Alright, laterâ€￾ he said and I clicked over without even looking at the caller id. I really need to look because every time I don’t it’s always someone I don’t want to talk to.
“Hello?â€￾
“Hey, Kat, it’s Justinâ€￾ like I don’t know who it is
“Yeah, I knowâ€￾
“Listen, do you want to meet somewhere so we can talk?â€￾
“I can’t I… I have to go to the airport I’m leavingâ€￾
“Ok, then can we talk now?â€￾
“I’m like literally on my way out right nowâ€￾
I heard him take a deep breath, I know we should probably talk but what is there to say? We made a mistake that’s all there is to say about it. It’s over, I don’t want to talk about it with him, “Alright well, call me when you get in alright?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I’m not going to call him
“No, I’ll call youâ€￾ he knew I wasn’t going to call him
“Alright, but I’m going to be busy when I get back. I’m going with my brother and then I have to go to the store and I don’t feel that goodâ€￾
He took another deep breath, “Well can you maybe talk to me for five f***ing minutesâ€￾ he raised his voice at me, just like he always seems to do when he’s upset.
“Yeah Justin, alright, go ahead, say what you want to sayâ€￾
He didn’t say anything at first, “I don’t know what to sayâ€￾
“Because there’s nothing really to say. It was stupid, we made a mistake. I’m sorry. It won’t happen againâ€￾
“Don’t apologizeâ€￾ he had a really comforting tone to his voice that almost made me feel all right.
I started crying again, “No, but I really feel horrible about it. I’m so sorryâ€￾
“It’s not your fault Kat, it’s not that big of a dealâ€￾
I shook my head, “Can we just not talk about it? Please, Justin, can we just try and forget it?â€￾
He was quiet and I could almost see him shaking his head, “Alright, I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾
“Thanks byeâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:55 pm

Kat is really beating herself up over this. It was definitely *not* the right thing to do, but she's making herself out to be this horrible person, which she is not. They need to talk through this and see where they stand with one another. They can't let this happen again if they want to stay true to the people they are currently with.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:34 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for reading

Of course, since I have the best luck ever, Ryan was on my flight. It’s not that I didn’t want to see him or anything, in any normal situation I would be happy to spend a few hours on a plane with him but I just really didn’t feel like it today. I just wanted to go to sleep and forget about this whole trip to LA. “Whoaâ€￾ Ryan said when I walked on the plane.
“Whoaâ€￾ I laughed as I sat down next to him, I don’t know if that’s my seat but whatever, it’s where I’m sitting. We took up the whole first class section of the plane. Ryan and the three other guys in his band, Jim, Kristen and I. There was one seat left with an old businessman and I felt bad for him because I know that those four boys are not going to use this 7-hour plane ride as naptime.
It was a fun flight because even if at times they are annoying, those guys are fun. And they were able to take my mind off what a horrible person I am. I was really just waiting to land so I could see my brother and get some dinner and then go to sleep.
When we finally landed I was so tired I thought I was going to pass out. I said goodbye to Ryan and the rest of the guys and then we walked through the airport. I was looking for my brother who supposedly was going to pick me up but nope… he was nowhere to be found. “So much for Joey comingâ€￾ I said as I grabbed my bag and looked up to see someone that looked like Matt… “Is that…?â€￾ and it was, I smiled as he came closer, “What are you doing here?â€￾ I asked as I fell into his arms. I was so happy to see him but I felt like sh** seeing him there, when he didn’t know anything that happened in the past 24 hours, I broke down as soon as his arms wrapped around me
“Whoa, you alright?â€￾ he asked as he pulled away and put a hand on either side of my face, “What’s the matter?â€￾
“Nothingâ€￾ I forced a laugh as I wiped my eyes, “I just didn’t know you were comingâ€￾
He nodded his head and grabbed my bag from my hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist as he walked with me to the baggage claim, “Did you have fun in LA?â€￾
I shook my head, “No, it was dumbâ€￾ I’m done talking about it and I think he knew it, “How long are you here for?â€￾
“As long as you want me to beâ€￾ he smiled. He looked so sweet, and it was so nice of him to come. And he’s never done anything even remotely mean to me and I’m such a little b****. He’s really so sweet, he has one of those boot things, he can hardly even walk and he’s here picking me up from the airport and carrying my bags.
Once we left the airport we went back to my apartment and ordered dinner. I could not get my mind off of what happened last night. I couldn’t decide if I should tell him or not. I mean I know I should tell him, like it would be the right thing to do… right? But he’ll leave me. I know he would. I’d leave me. But I don’t want him to. I really like him.
He laid me down on the bed and began kissing his way down my chest. I could not deal; I couldn’t get last night out of my mind. I wish I could just get over it but I can’t. He started kissing my neck and then stopped and lay down next to me, “What’s going on?â€￾
“What? Nothingâ€￾
He sat on top of me, straddling my waist, “Obviously something’s going onâ€￾
“Nothing’s going onâ€￾ I lied he gave me a look, “I’m just really tired. I haven’t slept in like 24 hoursâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ he said as he stood up, “I’ll go thenâ€￾
“No, no Matt, you don’t have to leaveâ€￾
“No, you’re tired. I didn’t even think that you’d be tired, I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾
“No Matt, stayâ€￾
“No, I’ll just get a hotelâ€￾
“Stay Matt, go watch TV or something, I’ll just take a napâ€￾
He bit his lip and nodded his head, “Alright,â€￾ he kissed me gently, “Goodnightâ€￾
“Goodnight, thanksâ€￾

I watched the minutes slowly change on the clock next to my bed, not getting a wink of sleep. I didn’t even try to sleep, my eyes were open all night, except for the few minutes when Matt came in and I pretended I was asleep. I felt really bad but I couldn’t look at him, I felt too guilty.
The next morning Matt gently knocked on the door and slowly opened it. “Good morningâ€￾ he said softly and I smiled, “You don’t look so goodâ€￾ he said as he lay on the bed with me and moved my wavy hair out of my face
“Thanksâ€￾
He laughed as he kissed my forehead, “Are you not feeling well?â€￾
“Not reallyâ€￾
“Maybe I should take you to the doctorâ€￾
“No Matt it’s okâ€￾
“Have you seen yourself?â€￾ he asked with a chuckle, “You look like you’re dyingâ€￾ he said as he grabbed a mirror in his hand and put it in front of me, causing me to laugh, I do look like I’m dying, “I’ll call to get a doctor to come hereâ€￾
“No, seriously Matt, I’m fineâ€￾
“OK, either I’m going to call the doctor or I’m going to call your brotherâ€￾
“Alright, fine call the doctorâ€￾ I smiled. He’s so sweet.
He went into the other room and came back a few minutes later with a cup of tea, “The doctor is going to come at noonâ€￾
“Thank you Mattâ€￾ I said as I sat up and grabbed the tea. He’s really being so sweet… but I hate the mug he put the tea in. I know it’s dorky but I’m really picky with my mugs, this one’s too small and the tea gets too strong.
“Something wrong?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I guess he could tell that I was looking at the mug instead of drinking the tea, “It’s just this mug, I … nevermindâ€￾ I said as I took a sip
“What?â€￾
“I just like bigger mugs so I can like wrap my hands around them and keep them warmâ€￾
He looked at me for a second and laughed, “You’re insane,â€￾ he said as he stood up and headed for the door
“No Matt, it’s fineâ€￾
“I’m getting you the big cup,â€￾ he yelled from the kitchen
“You’re so sweetâ€￾ I said after he handed me the good cup, “I don’t deserve youâ€￾
“Yeah, you really don’tâ€￾ if only he knew, “Are you hungry?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head and coughed, I really am getting sick, “I can’t even think of food, but there’s probably a lot of food in the kitchen, help yourselfâ€￾
“You need some chicken soup, some of my Mama’s chicken soupâ€￾
“Yeah, tell her to make me some and bring it down hereâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ he laughed as he lay in the bed next to me, “Do you want me to leave?â€￾
“No, why?â€￾
“Well sometimes people want to be alone when they’re sickâ€￾
“No, I want you to stay. But you can leave if you want, I know I’m all nasty and boringâ€￾
“I want to stayâ€￾
I smiled and then he kissed me and I pulled away, “No, stop I’m going to get you sickâ€￾
“I’m willing to take that chanceâ€￾ he smiled that cute smile. He’s really so sweet and pretty close to perfect. He stood up, “I’m going to go to the store, do you want anything in particular?â€￾
“Maybe some Popsicles, and ginger aleâ€￾
“Ok, I’ll be back before the doctor comesâ€￾ he said before kissing me again
“Thank you so muchâ€￾
He nodded his head, “Try to sleep or somethingâ€￾ I feel so guilty that he’s so wonderful. Like he’s never done anything wrong, nothing even remotely bad. He treats me like a princess. And I’m so horrible. I wish he could do something wrong so I could make myself feel better.
When he came back an hour later he had a bunch of stuff for me. He’s so sweet… have I mentioned that yet? He came into my room with some flowers and a weird drink that he handed me, “Thanks for the flowersâ€￾
“Flowers make you feel better right? It’s worth a try,â€￾ he laughed a little
“What is this?â€￾
“A secret potion my mother used to make us when we were sickâ€￾ he laughed at the face I made as I looked at it.
I’m sorry but it’s looks nasty as all hell, “And what is in it?â€￾
“A secret potionâ€￾ he repeated with a smile, “Just try itâ€￾
I took a deep breath as I put the cup to my mouth, I need to trust him I guess, it can’t be that bad, “Can’t you just tell me what’s in it?â€￾
He laughed, “cough syrup, orange soda, grape juice and iceâ€￾ he paused, “And tequilaâ€￾
“Your mom used to give you tequila when you were a kid?â€￾ I laughed
“No, I added that part as I got olderâ€￾ he laughed, “I’m kidding, there’s no tequila in it, just drink it I swear it’s goodâ€￾
“Ok, but what kind of cough syrup because I’m not good with cough syrupâ€￾
“What do you mean?â€￾
“If I have like Nyquil I stay up all night like going crazy. I’m weak when it comes to that stuff. I saw ghosts, I swear. And my hand, when I moved it, there was like a trail behind it. I stayed up all night watching my hand moveâ€￾
Matt laughed and shook his head, “It’s not Nyquil. And there’s only a little in it, you’ll be fineâ€￾ I drank the drink and it really was pretty good. And it didn’t make me feel high or anything. The doctor came and said I had a cold and exhaustion and I should take some time off and sleep… ha if it were only that easy.
“I feel so bad that you’re spending your whole vacation here with me all sick and nastyâ€￾
“You spent your whole vacation with me in Boston when I was in the hospitalâ€￾
“That’s different,â€￾ I laughed as he handed me a bowl of chicken soup, “You could at least do things. I’m walking around with a blanket around me coughing up hairballsâ€￾
He laughed as he put a glass of ginger ale in front of me, “I have until February off, I think I’ll be okâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:57 am

*sigh* MATT ... why does he have to be so sweet, perfect, all that mushy stuff? :) This needs to be required reading for all guys. And definitely on Valentine's day. :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:07 am

A few days later I was all better. I had gotten over the whole Justin thing… or at least I wasn’t thinking about it. Matt and I drove down to Boston for his niece’s baptism. I was really nervous because it will be the first time I meet his family.
“I can’t believe you’re nervous, they’re going to love youâ€￾
“I’m not nervousâ€￾ I lied and he gave me a look and laughed
“Just imagine how nervous I was to meet your brother. Especially after all that talk of him being a Yankee fanâ€￾ I laughed as I rested my head on his shoulder, “Just fix your hair and you’ll be fineâ€￾ he laughed as I looked in the rearview mirror
“What’s wrong with my hair?â€￾ I laughed as I fixed it and he just laughed so I pushed him
“Nothing, you’re beautiful,â€￾ he said as he stopped in front of his house, “Don’t be scared, they smell fear,â€￾ he laughed
I laughed as I grabbed the cookies I made and he grabbed the gift. I was nervous but his house looks so welcoming and cute it was hard to be. He introduced me to his family and friends and they’re all so cute. Except his father has such a thick Boston accent I can hardly understand him.
We spent the afternoon with his family and it was a lot of fun. His family is so cute and I really love his sister. They have a relationship just like my brother and I do. And her little girls are so adorable, and Matt is so cute with them, he would not let them go.
“Come on, let’s play catchâ€￾ Matt said as he grabbed onto my arm and pulled be up without actually giving me a chance to say I didn’t want to
“Oh wait,â€￾ I said as he tossed a glove at me, “You mean like real catch?â€￾ he nodded his head and laughed, “Matt, I don’t know how to playâ€￾
“It’s not that hard, you’ll catch onâ€￾
“No, seriouslyâ€￾ I laughed, “I’ve like never played beforeâ€￾
“That’s fine but you’re gonna have to start sometimeâ€￾ he laughed. I’ll admit that I did want to learn how to play but seriously, not from a professional baseball player. It was a lot of fun though, and I wasn’t actually all that bad. In fact I was kind of good. “You’ve never played before?â€￾ I shook my head, “You’re lyingâ€￾
“I am not,â€￾ I laughed
“Alright, then let’s go to the batting cagesâ€￾
“Matt noâ€￾ I laughed, “You’re forgetting that I don’t know how to playâ€￾
“Well I’m going to teach you obviouslyâ€￾ he laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist, “We’ll go say goodbye to my parentsâ€￾ he said as he kissed the back of my neck, “Then we’ll stop by the batting cages, then we’ll go back to my placeâ€￾
I laughed as I rested my hand on his cheek, “OKâ€￾
“Alright, let’s go thenâ€￾ we said goodbye to his family and they said they’d see me soon and that’s good because it means they don’t hate me. Then we went to the batting cages and honestly, that’s a little scary, “You want to go first?â€￾ I shook my head and he laughed, “Why not?â€￾
“What if the ball hits you?â€￾
“It’s not going to hit youâ€￾ he laughed, “It hits the same place every time you can tell where it’s going to hitâ€￾
“Ok, you can go firstâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he said as he went into the cage, “Come inâ€￾ I shook my head, “Kat, come in so you can seeâ€￾
“It says one person in at a timeâ€￾ I said as I pointed to the sign
“That’s for people who don’t know how to playâ€￾ I pointed to myself, “I know how to playâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s so you don’t hit someone and I know how to hit, I won’t hit youâ€￾
“I just want to stay out here for a little Matt, Godâ€￾ I laughed a little and he just shook his head and grabbed a bat. After he hit them all he opened the cage so I could go in. I took a deep breath and went in after putting the helmet on that he of course did not put on but I of course needed one. “Alright, what do I do?â€￾
“Swing the bat and hit itâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ I said sarcastically as I grabbed the bat, “What if it hits me?â€￾
“It’s not going to hit youâ€￾ he said seriously, “Alright get ready, they’re comingâ€￾ I waited for the ball and swung the bat, except when I did it I didn’t hit anything like Matt did. Matt just stood there laughing behind me, “Alright, let me help youâ€￾
“The fact that you’re laughing does not really do anything to help my self esteemâ€￾
He laughed as he put his arms around me and helped me hold the bat in my hands, of course when he helped me the ball went to the end of the cage. By that time there were a couple kids watching us carefully. Matt talked to them for a while and signed their baseballs. It was really cute; they all look at him like he’s superman or something. When they left he came back in the cage, “Don’t think you’re off the hook, come onâ€￾
I took a deep breath, “I hate youâ€￾
“I find that hard to believeâ€￾ he laughed, “Just one hit, that’s all I want. Come on get readyâ€￾ I took a deep breath and got ready, “Up to bat, Kat Sharpe, the first pitch and it’s… a strike, ok second pitch… it’s good she didn’t swing it’s a ballâ€￾
“Stop, I can’t concentrate,â€￾ I laughed
“Third pitchâ€￾ he whispered, “strike two, oh no, can she do it? Ladies and gentlemen you are witnessing history here. Can. She. Do. It?â€￾
“Matt seriouslyâ€￾ I laughed as I put the bat down and stared at him
“Alright, watch out, it’s…â€￾ and strike… that’s just what the ball did, strike me in the leg and it hurt so bad
“Owwwâ€￾ I was laughing because it was funny but it really did hurt. My eyes were watering, I was crying but I was still laughing, “Owww Mattâ€￾
“Alright, moveâ€￾ he laughed as he lifted me up and placed me out of the way so I didn’t get hit by another ball, “’Are you alright?â€￾
“No, I’m not alright, I just got hit in the leg with a baseball that you said wouldn’t hit meâ€￾
“You’re ok, suck it up. Walk it off, walk it offâ€￾
“Are you kidding?â€￾ I laughed
“Do you know how many times I have gotten hit in the leg with a ball going a hell of a lot faster than that ball was going and I had to just walk it off?â€￾
“I don’t care. I have no muscle there like you do. I don’t have a shieldâ€￾
He laughed, “Should I call 911?â€￾
“Yes, you shouldâ€￾ I laughed
“Get in the car, come onâ€￾
“It really hurtsâ€￾
“I betâ€￾
“You said it wasn’t going to hit meâ€￾
“Well if you stand in front of where it’s going to go, then yes, it’s going to hit youâ€￾ he laughed, “Common sense Katâ€￾
“Well if you weren’t distracting meâ€￾
“Don’t even blame me. You were the one standing in the boxâ€￾
“But you said it wouldn’t hit meâ€￾
“What do you think it’s going to stop dead air?â€￾ he asked with a chuckle
“Yes, is that too much to ask?â€￾ I laughed as we stopped at his apartment
“Are you ok to walk?â€￾
“Not reallyâ€￾ I shook my head, even though I was fine to walk but when he asks that means he’s offering to carry me and I’m not one to pass up on an opportunity like that.
He held me as we made our way up the elevator and into his apartment, “You can walk just fine can’t you?â€￾ he laughed
“No it really hurts,â€￾ I laughed as he placed me on his bed and untied my shoes
“I bet it does, there better be a big ass black and blue on your leg or I’m carrying you back downstairs and you’re walking up the stairsâ€￾
I laughed as he pulled my pants down my legs and I saw the big black and blue on my leg, “I told youâ€￾
“sh**â€￾ he said as he looked at it, “That’s a pretty big one you got thereâ€￾
“I told youâ€￾
“Does it really hurt?â€￾
“Yesâ€￾ he left his room and came back a few minutes with a bag of frozen peas and placed it on my leg, “It’s coldâ€￾
“Of course it is,â€￾ he laughed as he lay down next to me; holding it on my leg, “Keep it on. When’s your next fashion show?â€￾
“Not until next month, but I’m doing Rolling Stone next weekâ€￾
He laughed, “Well they can airbrush that out right?â€￾
“They’re going to have toâ€￾ I laughed
“You have some battle wounds, it’s coolâ€￾
“I hate you,â€￾ I laughed, “When they ask me about it I’m going to say that my boyfriend threw a baseball at meâ€￾
“Go aheadâ€￾ he laughed as he jumped on the bed next to me, “Do you want to go see a movie or something tonight?â€￾
“It dependsâ€￾
“On what?â€￾
“On if I can walk Mattâ€￾ he looked at me seriously for a second and then laughed
“You’re such a drama queenâ€￾
“I’m just kidding,â€￾ I said as I kissed him gently, “You know I’m just kidding. I would love to go see a movie with you but only if we can sit in the back of the theater and not watch the movieâ€￾ I said softly as he crawled on top of me, “Or we could just stay here and not watch a movie hereâ€￾
“I like the way you think Sharpeâ€￾
“Thanks, I thought you wouldâ€￾ </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:44 am

Daaaamn, getting hit by a baseball hurts. I once got socked in the stomach while playing dodgeball and that ball was a heck of a lot softer, but it took the wind right out of me. Airbrushing to the rescue, indeed. :lol:

I'm glad his family liked her. It's good to have their approval since they seem to be working their way up the serious relationship meter.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:40 am

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading, here's some more :)

The next morning we woke up to Matt’s phone ringing, “Hello? yeah… of course… don’t worry about it… yeah Amanda, of course come on… alright byeâ€￾ he hung up the phone, got up and slapped my butt, “Get upâ€￾
“Why?â€￾
“My sister’s babysitter called and she’s sick and my sister can’t stay out she has a big meeting so we’re watching the girlsâ€￾
“How excitingâ€￾
“Yeah, so get up. Take a shower they’re coming nowâ€￾
“Do you want to go first?â€￾
“I’m good,â€￾ he said as he put deodorant on and pulled a t-shirt over his head… boys.
When I got out of the shower the girls were already here. I walked out into the living room and saw them sitting on the couch. He had the youngest, Abbey in his arms and Stephanie was sitting next to him, he’s so good with them, I just wanted to take a picture, “Hey Stephanieâ€￾ she smiled slightly but leaned closer to Matt. I sat down on the other side of Matt, “Can I hold her?â€￾
“Yeah,â€￾ he passed her over to me, “What do you want to do today Stephanie?â€￾ he asked as he picked her up and she giggled, “Want to go to the park?â€￾ he asked me and I nodded my head, “Let’s go thenâ€￾
We spent the day at the park and had a lot of fun playing with the girls. We ended up running out of diapers, well actually we left them at his apartment, so we went to the store to get some. We stood in front of the whole aisle of diapers trying to figure out which kind to get, “Which one?â€￾ I asked with a chuckle
“I don’t knowâ€￾ he laughed, “Steph, do you know what kind Mommy gets?â€￾
“That oneâ€￾ she pointed to the most colorful box
“Are you just saying that because it’s the prettiest box?â€￾ I asked when I noticed she pointed to a newborn package, and the baby is not newborn. “I’ll go ask someone I guess?â€￾ I walked up to a random lady in the store, “Hi, um excuse me. Do you know anything about diapers?â€￾
The lady laughed a little, “I used to, what do you need?â€￾
“We’re babysitting my boyfriend’s niece and she ran out of diapers and we don’t know what kind to getâ€￾
“How old is she?â€￾
“Um, like six months I thinkâ€￾ I said as she walked with me back to the diaper aisle
“Well, then you probably…â€￾ she paused when she saw Matt, “You’re Matt Longâ€￾
“Yes, I amâ€￾ he smiled, “Nice to meet youâ€￾ he held out his hand and she shook it and did not let go
“We’re big fans, my whole family, obviously I mean I don’t know anyone who isn’t a big fan in this city. My son loves you, you’re his idolâ€￾
“Oh, thank youâ€￾ he smiled as he finally got his hand back
“Are you ok? Well I mean, clearly you’re ok but are you going to be playing next season? Have you heard if they’re going to renew your contract? I’m sure they will you’re like the hometown heroâ€￾ she just kept going on and on, “I’m sorry, you probably want these diapersâ€￾ she handed him a package, “Can I just get an autograph for my son? He’s never going to believe meâ€￾
“Yes, of courseâ€￾ he smiled and signed the paper she handed him, “Thanks for your helpâ€￾
“Can I get some candy Uncle Matt?â€￾
“Yeah, sure what do you want?â€￾ he picked Stephanie up and she giggled, “What do you want?â€￾
“I want some… gummy bearsâ€￾
He grabbed a package, “What do you want?â€￾
“Um… M&M’s… and Twizzlersâ€￾ I smiled as he grabbed a couple bags of candy for himself as well, “She was sweetâ€￾
“Yupâ€￾ he smiled as he wrapped his arm around me, “You want anything else?â€￾ I shook my head, “Come on Miss Stephanieâ€￾ he put her on his shoulders as we waited in line
There were two teenage girls standing in front of us looking through US Weekly Magazine, and of course Matt and I were on the cover. “He is so hotâ€￾ one of them said
“I know, Kat is so lucky she gets all the hot guys, seriously he is so hotâ€￾
I laughed slightly and Matt gave me a look warning me not to say anything but I couldn’t help it, “Well say thanks Matt, don’t be rudeâ€￾
They stood in silence for a few seconds and then slowly turned around and let out a quick scream, “Oh My Godâ€￾
“You’re so cool… oh my God, you’re both so coolâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled as we placed our stuff on the counter
“Can we get a picture?â€￾
“Yeah, of courseâ€￾ Matt smiled and they took a disposable camera from the counter and took pictures of us together mostly, I really think they went through the whole roll of film.
We walked back to Matt’s apartment, each of us with a sleeping girl in our arms, “I had fun todayâ€￾ I smiled
“Me tooâ€￾
“Can we switch kids though? Stephanie is getting heavyâ€￾
“Yeah,â€￾ he laughed as we switched kids and he kissed me quickly as we walked into the elevator of his building
“I’m tiredâ€￾ I yawned
“Me tooâ€￾ he said as he put a gummy worm in my mouth
“Thank youâ€￾ I laughed
“Your welcomeâ€￾ he smiled and kissed me gently as we walked out of the elevator and put the kids down on the couch, “Let’s take a nap before my sister gets hereâ€￾ he slapped my butt and sat down on the couch and I sat next to him
“She should be here soon huh?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as I rested my head on his shoulder. The door opened a few minutes later and Matt’s sister came in
“Were they ok?â€￾ she asked and laughed when she saw everyone sleeping, “What did you do to them?â€￾
“We went to the parkâ€￾
“You wore them out, thank youâ€￾ she laughed, “Were they alright Kat?â€￾
“They were wonderful, they’re so cuteâ€￾
“Thank you guys so much, you saved me todayâ€￾ she smiled as she kissed Matt’s cheek and gave me a hug, “I’ll see you guys later, thanks againâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ Matt said as we walked her to the door, as soon as he shut it he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his bedroom
“Mattâ€￾ I laughed
“I’m tired Katâ€￾ he laughed as he jumped on the bed, “Come onâ€￾ he patted the bed and I jumped next to him
“I had so much fun todayâ€￾
“Me too, you’re going to be a wonderful motherâ€￾
“Awwâ€￾ I smiled as I crawled on top of him, “You’re going to be a wonderful father tooâ€￾
“Yeah, we’re going to be awesome parentsâ€￾ he laughed, “We should have kidsâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he smiled, “Well someday, maybe not at this very moment but somedayâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I laughed as I kissed him
“But I mean we could practice… so when the time come we’ll be readyâ€￾
I laughed, he’s such a nerd, “You’re such a dorkâ€￾
“It’s worth a try right?â€￾
I smiled as we continued kissing and my phone rang. Matt stopped and looked at me, “It’s ok I don’t need to answer itâ€￾ I said as I moved his head back to my neck as the phone stopped.
He continued kissing me and then the phone rang again, “Just answer the damn phone,â€￾ he laughed as he stood up and threw it at me
“What?â€￾ I whined as I picked up the phone
“You know most people say hello,â€￾ Gabe laughed on the other end
“Well I don’t, what?â€￾
“You’re going to hate meâ€￾
“I already hate you Gabe, what?â€￾
“Well you’re really going to hate meâ€￾
“Gabe!â€￾ I screamed, “What? I’m busy. Tell me what you need to tell me now or you’re firedâ€￾
“You’re going to fire me? Kat you can’t fire me,â€￾ he said seriously but I heard someone laughing in the background, and I could tell that laugh anywhere, my brother. The fact that they’re friends really annoys the hell out of me because they are so much alike and they gang up on me all the time, “Please Kat, I’m sorry I won’t do it every again I swear. You can’t fire me I need to work, I have a wedding coming up and a honeymoon, that sh**’s expensive, and I’m still paying off my car and that damn wedding ring…â€￾
“Gabeâ€￾ I said but he just kept going, “Stopâ€￾ but of course he didn’t he just kept talking and talking, I don’t think he even knew what he was saying. I just held the phone out and let him talk, “Are you done?â€￾ I asked but he just kept going so I hung up on him, “He’s so annoyingâ€￾
“What was that all about?â€￾ Matt asked as he came back into the room and handed me a glass of wine
“Nothing. I don’t know… I don’t even know. The people I have working for me are complete idiotsâ€￾
“That’s such a Hollywood thing to say,â€￾ he laughed
“I don’t care it’s trueâ€￾ my phone rang again and I rolled my eyes, “What?â€￾
“Did you hang up on me? I was really letting it out Kat, and you hung up on me. I just realized it, I was talking and you just stoppedâ€￾
“I wonder whyâ€￾ I laughed, “Seriously Gabe what do you want?â€￾
“You’re going to hate meâ€￾
“I know we’ve been through this, what?â€￾
“You’re leaving for LA tomorrow nightâ€￾
“What? Noooâ€￾ I whined
“Yesssâ€￾ he whined back
“No, Gabe I’m in Bostonâ€￾
“Oh you’re right. And there is not an airport in Boston, you’re rightâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“No Gabe. In my little planner thing it says I have the week offâ€￾
“Well something came up, and you have to go to LAâ€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Yesâ€￾
“Don’t I have the right to turn anything down?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
I swear I do, “Why do I have to go to LA a week early?â€￾
“Rolling Stoneâ€￾
“No, I’m doing that next weekâ€￾ I paused, “This is a joke right? It’s not funny leave me aloneâ€￾
“No Kat seriouslyâ€￾ he said for the first time he was acting serious, “They moved it up a week, so you have the shoot Wednesday and the interview Fridayâ€￾
I took a deep breath, “Then I can leave Friday and come back?â€￾
“No, because we already said you’d do the talk shows next weekâ€￾
“But that was when I thought I was going to be there anywayâ€￾
“OK, well I’ll call up Leno and Ellen and tell them thatâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“Great, thanksâ€￾
“I thought you were busy, stop complainingâ€￾
“No, I’m pissedâ€￾
“I know you areâ€￾ he paused and I could hear him flipping through some papers, “The plane leaves at 6:50, it’s American Air, nonstop. Jim and I will meet you at LAXâ€￾
“And if I don’t get on the plane?â€￾
He took a deep breath, “Then we’re going to be real pissed because we’re going to have to fly back to Boston and drag you on the plane. Listen Kat; it’s not an option I don’t want to go anymore than you do. But it’s either you do it Wednesday or you don’t do it, that’s the choiceâ€￾
“Alright fine, I’ll go. I hate youâ€￾
“I hate you tooâ€￾ he chuckled, “I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾
“When are you leaving?â€￾ Matt asked once I threw my phone down
“6:50…. Tomorrowâ€￾
“Ahhhhhâ€￾ he said as he threw a pillow on the ground
“Ahhhhhâ€￾ I replied as I threw a pillow on the ground next to his, “Hey you can comeâ€￾ I said as I wrapped my arms around him
“Hey, I can huh?â€￾ he laughed and shook his head, “I have meetingsâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:19 am

Aww, they'd make cute parents. Get to practicing! :lol: That sucks that she has to leave him, but the duties of work call. I want them to get a week uninterrupted so they can just chill without any responsibilities.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:27 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading

The next day Matt took me to the airport and I had to say goodbye. I did not want to leave at all, I want to move in with him in Boston and never leave again. I hate going to LA, especially since what happened last time I was there. I just have bad memories of that place, every time I go there something bad happens.
When I got off the plane Jim was standing at the gate waiting for me. We walked through the airport to a limo waiting for us where Gabe was sitting. I’ll admit I was being a b**** but I’m pissed, I don’t want to be here.
“Is she being a diva?â€￾ Gabe asked when I didn’t even acknowledge his presence when I got into the car
“What do you think?â€￾ Jim asked and I rolled my eyes
“I’m pissedâ€￾
“We know,â€￾ they both said at the same time
“Where’s my brother?â€￾
“New Yorkâ€￾
“Where’s Kristenâ€￾
“New Yorkâ€￾ what?
“Why?â€￾
Jim shrugged, “Oh, I knowâ€￾ Gabe waved his hand, “Maybe because they knew you were going to be in the mood you’re currently in and technically I’m the only one that had to be hereâ€￾
“I hate youâ€￾ he smiled, “No, I seriously hate youâ€￾
“Remember when you used to like me?â€￾
“Uh, no not reallyâ€￾ I shook my head, “That must have been before I got to know youâ€￾ I paused and looked out the window, “Maybe it was before you like changed my schedule so I would go to things you wanted to go to. Or make me go to an event because you wanted to see Michael Jordanâ€￾
“Give me a breakâ€￾ he laughed, “You should be thanking me Kat, if it wasn’t for me making you go to that show you wouldn’t even know who Matt isâ€￾
I rolled my eyes, “Ok, so you did one good thing in your life, congratulations, get over itâ€￾
He looked at me for a second and laughed, “You’re such a b****â€￾
“You know you really shouldn’t call your boss a b****â€￾ I said as I pushed him against the side of the limo, “I really should fire youâ€￾
“Do it,â€￾ he said as he pushed me back and that was the end of holding in the laughter right there
I laughed as I pushed him again, “I seriously do hate you thoughâ€￾
“I know, but you’re going to love me when you see the hotel room we got youâ€￾
“Ok, first of all, it’s going to take a lot more than a hotel for me to love you, and second of all I know that you have nothing to do with the hotel, the magazine is putting me upâ€￾
“Yes my dear, but only until Friday, so I was going to get you a nice suite in Motel 6 for next week, but since you didn’t want to come so bad I thought we could splurge a little and let you stay in the presidential suiteâ€￾
“Aww, I love youâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“So what are we going to do while we’re here?â€￾ they both completely ignored me, “We can get one of those star maps and go find Brad Pitt’s house and everything?â€￾
“Oh wow, really? Noâ€￾ Gabe said, not even looking at me
“Oh wow, really yes. And we can go on like one of those tours and watch them film like Will and Grace or somethingâ€￾ I paused, “And we can go to Universal and Disney Landâ€￾
“Kat, you’ve lived in LA for how long?â€￾ Jim asked as he continued looking out the window
“That doesn’t matter it’s different, I’ve never done these things. And we’re here for two whole weeks and I’m going to be boredâ€￾
“I’ll go to Universalâ€￾
“Awesome Gabe, yayâ€￾
“Awesome Kat, yayâ€￾ I know he’s making fun of me but I don’t even care, I want to go to Universal and I’m going to need someone to come with me.
I smiled at the face he made when we arrived at the hotel. He’s really proud of himself, he really thinks he had something to do with getting the hotel. Whatever, I’ll play along, “Oh my God, Gabe this is the most beautiful room, you are so good at thisâ€￾
“I know, I knowâ€￾ he smiled, “Get unpacked or whatever, we have to leave for the shoot in ten minutesâ€￾

As we walked into the studio for the shoot I was already scared. As soon as we got inside they put me in makeup and tried to explain what was going to happen for the shoot. I just pretended I was listening, like I always do. They always think they’re telling me something that I’ve never heard before when it’s really the same thing all the time. I know what I’m doing; I’ve done it a couple times before.
Once they finished my hair and make up I had to go to do a quick interview thing for Entertainment Tonight. I slowly opened the door and peaked in to see it was Vanessa who is totally awesome, “Aww, yay I’m so happy it’s youâ€￾ I said as I walked in and hugged her before sitting down. She’s a really cool girl, even though she works for MTV, but she has a heart and she’s nice and she’s not going to be mean and ask me about things that I don’t want to answer.
“Yay, Kat Sharpe, how are you?â€￾
“I’m so good, I am so good, how are you?â€￾
“Fantastic, now tell me what’s going on here today?â€￾
“We’re getting ready for the photo shoot for Rolling Stoneâ€￾
“Whoa, impressiveâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“So what’s with this charity, these bracelets, everyone’s been talking aboutâ€￾
“Oh the braceletsâ€￾ I said as I held out my wrist so the camera could take it, “They’re cute aren’t they? They’re only ten dollars, and they’re really cute, everyone’s wearing themâ€￾ I laughed
“She’s right, everyone is wearing them,â€￾ she said as she held out her wrist and she had one on too, aww, I was so happy she had one on.
“Oh, you too. Awesomeâ€￾
“So where can they get them?â€￾
“On the website, it’s past the waves dot org and there’s a link right when you go on there. The website’s awesome everyone should go check it out. There’s so many ways that you can donate and it tells you all about where the money goes and you can check out some videos from the centers and from making them and there’s a lot of other stuff going on there so everyone should go check it outâ€￾ I smiled, “Any amount of money you can donate seriously does wonders and we’re so happy that everyone’s been helping as much as they have so thank youâ€￾
“Alright thank you Kat Sharpe, back to you guysâ€￾ she said as the finished filming, “Thanks Katâ€￾
“Oh thank you. Thanks for buying the bracelet and stuff, it means a lotâ€￾
“Of courseâ€￾
“I’ll see you laterâ€￾ I said as I walked out of that room and Gabe stood there next to me and walked with me to the other room, “What’s next Gabe?â€￾
“Just the shootâ€￾ he said as I went to get changed and he went in the other room. Now I am definitely not one to complain about this stuff, but the outfit they had me wearing… well I don’t think it’d even be classified as an outfit. It was a short like plaid skirt, that didn’t even cover my ass, and a red bra. That’s it. Oh and of course some red pumps. Usually, I mean I wouldn’t really enjoy wearing something like that but I would do it. But since it is for a charity thing that has to do with kids, I just don’t think it’s really that good of an idea.
“Gabe!â€￾ I screamed and a lady came in, that was not Gabe, “Hi, can you get my publicist please?â€￾
“What?â€￾ he asked as he came in, then he looked at me, “sh** Katâ€￾
“This is what they want me to wearâ€￾
“Well put the shirt on then we’ll…â€￾
“This is it Gabe. No shirt, no pantsâ€￾ he didn’t say anything, “I understand that to be on Rolling Stone you have to be slutty to a certain extent but come on, I’m talking about a charity for kidsâ€￾
“Alright, I’ll call Johnny, put some clothes onâ€￾
“Thanks Gabeâ€￾ I said sarcastically as I put the tank top I wore in on, “Take a picture to show him or somethingâ€￾
“Don’t worry about it, just put your clothes on I’ll take care of it,â€￾ he said as he walked out of the room. I knew he would take care of it because he looks at me like a sister and I know if my brother were here he would probably kick someone’s ass. Hopefully Gabe won’t go to that extreme. He came back in probably a half an hour later. I could hear him the whole time fighting with the people outside. It was wonderful
“What’s going on?â€￾
“We need to wait for the photographer to get off his soap box before we do anythingâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“He refuses to take the picture if you don’t wear that. He keeps saying it’s his artistic view or some sh**, you’re not wearing that on a f***ing magazineâ€￾
I nodded my head as I sat down on the couch, I really wish Kristen were here. Why the hell didn’t she come? She would know what to say to make it work out, “Well can I go talk to him?â€￾
“Why would you want to do that?â€￾
“Because I’ve dealt with photographers beforeâ€￾
“Fine, go for itâ€￾ I walked out to the set and the photographer was sitting against the windowsill smoking a cigarette.
He looked very pissed and I was a little scared, “Hi, can we talk please?â€￾
He looked at me and then looked out the window, “What?â€￾
“I just want you to understand where I’m coming fromâ€￾
“You’re a Victoria’s Secret model and you refuse to wear a bra and a skirt, that’s where you’re coming fromâ€￾
“No, it’s not like thatâ€￾ I said as I sat down on the floor, “The whole reason I’m doing this cover is because of this charity I’m doingâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“No you don’t, please just listen. The charity is to help kids and get the off the streets and away from violence and all that stuff. It’s for kids, and for me to be on the cover of a magazine trying to get money to help children wearing a bra and a skirt that doesn’t even cover my ass is a little weirdâ€￾
“I’m not going to make you look slutty, I’m going to make you look sexyâ€￾
“I know, but I just don’t think it’s right for right now. I would be very happy to wear that at another shoot at another time for another reason but it just doesn’t work now. Like if you just give me a skirt like a little longer and a shirt, like a button down shirt or a zip up sweatshirt or something that I can wear over the bra. I’ll keep it down, like I can unbutton it and show the bra, but just cover it up a little more. I’m not asking you to give me like sweatpants and a huge sweatshirt or anything, just show a little less skinâ€￾
“We’ll have to go find stuff,â€￾
“I can waitâ€￾
He took a deep breath and looked at me, “Alrightâ€￾
“Thank you so much, I’m sorry I really amâ€￾ I stood up and hugged him, “I know you’re such a great photographer and I was really excited to work with you. Thank youâ€￾
He nodded his head, “Give me an hour, we’ll find somethingâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:53 pm

Phew, glad she was able to work out the shoot details. If she had worn such a skimpy outfit, the focus would be on her body and not her charity. Smart thinking and I'm glad she spoke up for herself. :claps:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:15 pm

After the shoot I just needed to lie down and go to sleep. That was too much stress, I’m glad we worked it out but seriously that was insane. Photographers are usually pretty crazy, I understand it’s their vision and their art and stuff but come on, who cares, get over yourself. Usually if you just talk to them and make them feel like they’re cool or something, and pretend you love them then they’ll deal ok with it.
I walked in and saw flowers sitting on the table. I picked up the note and read it aloud, “Miss you already. Love, Mattâ€￾ he’s so sweet. He’s really like the perfect man.
I sat down on the couch of this huge suite and started munching on a bag of Doritos in front of me. I turned on the TV, and I don’t know why I ever turn on TV. Every time I do, especially when I’m in this hell city, it turns out to be something I don’t want to see. “In next week’s US weekly, it seems Justin and Kat are back together? Justin was spotted leaving last week’s Billboard awards and then only minutes later Kat left as well… before the show even ended. Kat was then seen going into Justin’s 9 million dollar mansion and not leaving until… the next morning. Humm, I wonder with their significant others have to say about that. Neither parties have been reached to comment. We’ll have more on this story tomorrowâ€￾
“sh**â€￾ I said aloud and I really wanted to hit my head against something really hard. Why am I so stupid? And why are there cameras EVERYWHERE? It’s been a couple weeks; I really thought no one would find out. sh**.
I heard my door open and in walked Gabe, and he was pissed. Seriously Pissed with a capital P. He looked like he was ready to throw me out the window, “Hiâ€￾ I said softly and he sat down on the couch next to me. He didn’t say anything at first, he just looked at me, he’s so pissed
“My phone’s been ringing off the f***ing hook Katâ€￾
“Alright, well I’m sorry. What do you want me to say?â€￾
“Tell me what happened, the truthâ€￾
“I’m planning on it,â€￾ I said softly as I reached my legs up to my chest and hugged them, “We were at the show and Justin just left, like he ran out. Something was wrong and so I asked Ryan and he said his mother got in a car accident. So I went out and tried to talk to him and he was gone. So I took a cab and went to his house to see if he was alrightâ€￾
“And?â€￾
“And we talked all nightâ€￾
“And?â€￾
“And… that’s it Gabe. His mom was in an accident he was kind of out of it, he was really upsetâ€￾
“And then what happened?â€￾ he gave me a deadly look, “Kat just tell me what happened. I can’t cover your ass if I don’t know what happenedâ€￾
“That’s all that happened Gabe, come on. I’m friends with my ex-boyfriends it’s stupid I know. But that’s all that happened. He has a girlfriendâ€￾
“And you have a boyfriendâ€￾
“I doâ€￾
“Why didn’t you say that first? Why didn’t you say you have a boyfriend before he has a girlfriend?â€￾
“Because you know I have a boyfriendâ€￾ he’s really pissed and he doesn’t trust me at all. And that sucks, it hurts that he doesn’t trust me but I mean, I guess he shouldn’t because I’m not telling him the whole truth, “Look, I know Matt’s your friend and everything and you love him but so do I. You know that. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt himâ€￾ oh my god, I wanted to break down so bad but I couldn’t.
“If you’re going to f*** with him just break if off, he doesn’t need thatâ€￾
“I know Gabe, I’m notâ€￾ I paused as my phone rang and I pressed ignore, I don’t want to talk to my brother right now
He stared at me and licked his lips, he’s looking at me like I’m the devil or something, he’s so pissed right now, I’ve never seen him this angry, you’d think I was cheating on him, “What do you want me to tell them?â€￾
“Tell them his mother was in an accident and I went over there to make sure he was ok, and that’s itâ€￾
“They’re not going to believe itâ€￾
“Well it’s the truth Gabe, what do you want me to say?â€￾ my phone rang again and I pressed ignore, I don’t want to talk to Johnny right now.
“I don’t know Katâ€￾
“Well, it’s the truth, seriously, you know I…â€￾ I paused as my phone rang again and it was Justin, “I’ll call you right backâ€￾ I said before closing my phone quickly, “What was I saying?â€￾
“That it’s the truth and you wouldn’t hurt Matt, who was that?â€￾
“I don’t even know, I’m just…â€￾
“You answered the phone, but you ignored it every other time, who was it?â€￾
“I don’t know Gabe, I’m just sick of the phone ringing. You’re like on a witch-hunt here, it’s pretty hard for me too you know. Now everyone thinks I’m this horrible person who cheats on their boyfriend when I was just being a good friend and listening to someone when their damn mother was in an accidentâ€￾ I started crying and shaking and… here we go. It all just came out; I couldn’t hold it in anymore.
“Alright, calm downâ€￾ what is it with guys whenever we cry they like stop being mad? They’re all so scared of crying girls; I don’t get it, “Just calm down. I’ll get it straightened out. Just call Mattâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾ I said as he walked out of the room. I’m getting really good at this lying thing and I hate that.
As soon as he left I locked the door and went into the bedroom to call Justin, “Hey, are you alright?â€￾
“Yeah just, what did you say?â€￾
“I said I went home because I was sick and I didn’t see you all night, so I don’t know what happened with youâ€￾
“No you idiotâ€￾ sh** did I really just say that aloud? “Sorry, no you’re not an idiotâ€￾ yes you are, you’re a big idiot, “Justin, they have pictures of me going into your house and then me leaving your house with you driving me back, you can’t say I wasn’t there there’s picturesâ€￾
“Well what do you want me to say?â€￾
“You say your mom was in an accident and I went over to make sure everything was ok and we talked all nightâ€￾
“They’re not going to believe itâ€￾
“It’s the truthâ€￾
“No it’s notâ€￾
“Sorry, I knowâ€￾ I forget who I’m talking to sometimes, I can’t get all my lies straight, “But it’s close enough to the truth, come on Justinâ€￾
“I already told my publicistâ€￾
“Well call him back quick and tell himâ€￾
“Alright, do you want to meet up somewhere and talk?â€￾
“No, bye Justinâ€￾ he’s so stupid, I swear he doesn’t think.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:09 pm

UGH! I thought that maybe they had gotten over that hurdle without any media backlash, but it comes back to bite them in the ass again. :blink:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:56 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading!

As soon as I got off the phone with Justin I called Matt, I was so scared. Seriously I didn’t know what to expect. “Heyâ€￾ I said softly when he answered the phone
“Hey, how you doing?â€￾
“Um… ok how are you?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ he laughed slightly, “What’s going on?â€￾
“Um… have you watched TV recently?â€￾
He laughed, “I haven’t seen it, but I’ve heard about itâ€￾
“Ok, well I just wanted to tell you what happenedâ€￾
“Okâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ I took a deep breath, “His mother got in a car accident, so I went over to make sure he was ok, and I was there all night, but we were talking, that’s all that happened. He was really upset about his motherâ€￾
“Is she ok?â€￾
“Who his mother? Yeahâ€￾
“What happened?â€￾
“She was going to the grocery store and she got rare ended and pushed across the other lane and she got hit by two cars and hit oneâ€￾
“Damn, she’s ok?â€￾
“Yeah, she had to go to the hospital and stuff, some cuts and bruises but that’s it. She was luckyâ€￾
“Yeah, I guess soâ€￾
“So that’s all that happened, the rest of the stuff is just made upâ€￾ I hate lying to him
“I knowâ€￾
“Ok, because that’s really all that happened. He has a girlfriendâ€￾
“And you have a boyfriendâ€￾
“I do. Hopefully stillâ€￾
He laughed, “Yeah, you still do. It’s cool. I trust you. Don’t worry about itâ€￾
“You’re amazingâ€￾ he really is. But it makes me sick that he is so great and he believes me when I’m lying to him like it’s nothing.
“I knowâ€￾
“I’m seriousâ€￾
“Me tooâ€￾ he laughed, “Kat, laugh, it’s okâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾
“Alright, well I have to go. I’ll see you soonâ€￾
“OK, thanks for being so amazingâ€￾
“Alrightâ€￾ he laughed, “Oh Kat, waitâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“I adore youâ€￾
“I love you too Mattâ€￾ I smiled before hanging up the phone. I’m so lucky to have him; I seriously do not deserve him.
My phone rang off the hook for the rest of the day: Johnny, my brother, my sister, Justin, Justin’s publicist, Gabe, everyone… everyone asking me the same questions, and me giving them the same bullsh** answers. I felt so horrible that I was lying to everyone, but it’s my only option.
I let out such a sigh of relief when Kristen finally called me back, “Why the hell are you not here?â€￾
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Are you ok I just saw it?â€￾
“Yeah, I’m alrightâ€￾
“Did you talk to Matt?â€￾
“Yeah, and he was like perfectly fine with it, he said he trusts me and not to worry about it, which is like ten times worseâ€￾
“Don’t think of it like that… have you talked to Justin?â€￾
“Yesâ€￾
“What did he say?â€￾
“He’s such an idiot Kristen. He told his publicist that he went home early because he was sick and he didn’t see me all night. There are damn pictures of me going into and leaving his houseâ€￾
“What a moronâ€￾ she laughed slightly, “So is everything settled, you told Gabe?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“Want me to call him?â€￾
“No, it’s ok he knows what he’s doingâ€￾ I paused, “I’m just ready to go back homeâ€￾
“Of course, how was your trip to Boston?â€￾
“Amazing, I had so much fun. He’s so greatâ€￾ I laughed, “he took me to the bating cages and I got hit, in the leg Kristen, I’m all black and blueâ€￾
She laughed, “I’m sure they loved that at the photo shootâ€￾
“Oh that was the least of the worries at the photo shootâ€￾
“Yeah, I heard. So are you planning on doing anything while you’re in LA?â€￾
“No, well I want to go to Disney and stuff but Gabe’s a total lame ass and won’t come with me… but he said he’ll go to Universalâ€￾
“Coolâ€￾
“Yeah, so have they been saying a lot on TV?â€￾
“’I haven’t seen much. But on ET they said that they interviewed you earlier today and you had your Red Sox jersey on and they don’t think it’s a big deal and that you obviously remain friends with your ex-boyfriends and you’ve been seen with him and Ryan and everything even after the break upâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I paused, “Alright I’m going to go to sleep, thanks for calling, I’ll talk to you laterâ€￾
“Alright, good night, good luck, call me if you need anythingâ€￾
“Thanks, byeâ€￾ I said as I hung up the phone. And I’m going to bed even though it’s only 8 o’clock. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:00 pm

LIAR! :lol: I know she feels terrible and, in the normal world, the details of her love life wouldn't be slpashed all over the front page. This is a lot for one person to deal with, especially when everyone else gets dragged into it with her.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:36 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Paige... thanks for the sympathy lol
Sorry it's taken so long, I've been busy
This one's short but it's a little... here ya go :) thanks for readin

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone banging on the door. I looked at the clock, 3am… seriously who is at my door at 3am? “I’m comingâ€￾ I said as I walked through the dark apartment, hitting my leg against the couch and tripping over at least two things on the way, “I’m coming, stop bangingâ€￾ I looked out the peep hole and saw Matt standing there with a bag in his hand, are you serious? I couldn’t open my eyes because it was too bright and I just woke up. I opened the door, “Matt, oh my God what are you doing here?â€￾
“I changed some things around, and here I am. Why are your eyes closed?â€￾
“It’s too brightâ€￾
“You’re not even going to look at me?â€￾
“It’s too bright, it hurts my eyesâ€￾
I heard him laugh and then he shut the door and I felt his arms around me, “You can open your eyes, it’s darkâ€￾ he tried to trick me but I could tell there was still a light on
“I can tell there’s still a light on Matt, I’m not stupidâ€￾
“It is notâ€￾ he laughed, “Ok, one light but it’s not going to hurt your damn eyes, open your damn eyes Katâ€￾
“Ok, Okâ€￾ I said softly as I slowly opened my eyes, “Much betterâ€￾ I smiled
“Yup, much betterâ€￾ he smiled
“So what made you change your mind to come?â€￾
“I could change some stuff around I didn’t think I could so here I amâ€￾ he paused, “Besides I wanted to make sure you didn’t have any guests sharing your bedâ€￾ my mouth dropped I can’t believe he just said that, “That was a joke sh**. That came out really wrong, I’m sorry. You know how bad I am at this stuffâ€￾
I laughed a little, “It’s ok just… don’t quit your day jobâ€￾ I grabbed his hand and took him into the bedroom, “I’m tired thoughâ€￾
“I know you are, I am too,â€￾ he laughed
“How long are you going to stay here for?â€￾
“How long are you here for?â€￾
“A week and a halfâ€￾
“There ya goâ€￾ I smiled as I felt his arms around me and I felt safe, like everything was going to be all right. If he could just stay with me all the time we wouldn’t have any problems. I know he changed some things around because part of him doesn’t trust me. That hurts… I don’t know why it hurts because he shouldn’t trust me because I’m lying to him. But I’m too scared to tell him the truth, he’d leave me and I can’t deal with that. “What are we going to do while we’re here?â€￾
“Really?â€￾
“Yeah really, I was told you had time off so we better do somethingâ€￾
“Aww, good cause no one was gonna do anything with meâ€￾
“Well don’t worry my love, I’m here nowâ€￾ thank God the lights were off and he wasn’t looking at my face because I’m pretty sure there were a couple tears there. I really hate myself for this, “You asleep?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“I’m saying we go to Universalâ€￾
“Yeah, I was trying to get Gabe to come but he’s being a jerkâ€￾
“You need to get Gabe’s girl up here so he’ll leave us aloneâ€￾
“I know huhâ€￾ I paused I really should send her up here, they never get to see each other, “Do you think she’d be able to come?â€￾
“Yeah, probably, last time I talked to Gabe he said she has some time off and he’s not even able to see herâ€￾
“Well that’s stupid, why didn’t she come anyway?â€￾ I heard him make a little noise, telling me he had no idea, “I’ll call Kristen and have her find a ticketâ€￾
“OK Princessâ€￾ he chuckled, “Or you could do it yourselfâ€￾
“Shut up, don’t call me princessâ€￾ I hate when he calls me princess. It’s like I’m this spoiled brat and I’m not.
“I’m kiddingâ€￾
“Well don’tâ€￾
“Touchy, touchyâ€￾
“No, I’m not a princess, don’t call me thatâ€￾ I know I’m being so obnoxious but I can’t help it. I know he didn’t mean anything by it but I can’t just let it go, I can’t be a normal person it’s not possible. “Can you like, move over a little you’re breathing in my earâ€￾ he moved over, I don’t even know what I’m saying, I can’t control myself, “You’re hogging the covers, can you like… not leave me without covers?â€￾
“What is wrong with you?â€￾
“Me? Nothing. You’re just in my face and it’s cold and I have no coversâ€￾
“I guess I should have called first huh?â€￾ he stood up and grabbed a pillow and left me alone in bed with more covers than I could ever need. Why am I being such a b****? I know why, because I’m trying to push him away. I walked out to the living room area a few minutes later. He was lying on his stomach on the couch, he couldn’t really fit, his legs were off the end and he was pretty much falling off. “Are you sleeping?â€￾ he didn’t answer but I know he’s not sleeping; he doesn’t fall asleep that easily. I slapped his butt, but go no response, so I sat down on his lower back… still nothing. “Maaatttâ€￾ I whined as I laid down on top of him
“Kaaatttâ€￾ he whined back
“Come to bedâ€￾
“I’m in my bedâ€￾ he paused, “I don’t want to steal all the covers or make you open your eyes when the lights are onâ€￾ I’m a b****, I know.
I reached down and grabbed his hand, “I’m sorry, I just am having a bad week. The shoot was all messed up and now all the other problemsâ€￾
“That’s fine, just don’t take it out on meâ€￾ he said from the pillow, which means he’s still mad. Of course he’s still mad, he came all the way to California, the state he loathes, just to see me and I’m being a b****.
“OK, wellâ€￾ I stood up, “I’m going to bed because I’m tired. You can come if you want or… stay here, that’s cool tooâ€￾ I walked away and turned around when I got to the room, but he’s still lying there. I fell onto the bed and took a deep breath. I need to shape up because he’ll leave me, he’s not going to take all this sh**. And I can’t say I blame him. I heard him coming in and he laid down next to me, “I’m really sorry,â€￾ I said as I ran my hands through his hair, “I know I’m cranky and I’m being b****y, I just have so much stuff going on in the next few weeks and I’m going crazyâ€￾
“It’s ok calm downâ€￾ he pushed my hair out of my face, “Just sleepâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:59 pm

Girlfriend is cracking under the pressure of holding onto this secret. I can feel it about to slip out. Somebody is gonna say something. I'm getting scared because I know you're going to hit me with the drama. :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:40 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Now what would ever make you think there's going to be drama in this story? B)
Thanks for reading, here's some more

I heard someone banging on the door and that’s what woke me up, “What is it with people banging on the door?â€￾ I asked before getting up, I don’t want to get up, they can go away.
“Well, if you get the door they’ll stop bangingâ€￾ Matt answered and I looked over, I forgot he was here.
“Good ideaâ€￾ I answered with a chuckle, I wanted to tell him to shut up but I’m working on being a nice person and not pushing him away. “Hi Gabeâ€￾ I answered the door and he was sitting there with his arms crossed, “Good morningâ€￾
“Oh yeah, of courseâ€￾ he faked a smile, I think he’s still pissed that I’m making him work so much, “You need to get packed, we’re leaving in an hour and a halfâ€￾
“For?â€￾
“New Yorkâ€￾ what is he talking about? We’re here for another week and a half, “John wants you to go back to New York. He doesn’t think it’s a good idea to do all the talk shows and stuff so we’re going back homeâ€￾
“But Matt just got hereâ€￾ he shrugged, he doesn’t care, “Alright, I’ll get packedâ€￾
“We have to leave for the airport in an hour and a halfâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ I nodded my head, “What about breakfast?â€￾
“I… don’t care what you do, but we’re leaving in an hour and a halfâ€￾ this is the difference between boys and girls. Kristen would have had breakfast ready for me if she was here… or at least had some idea of what was going on
“If I’m ready early can we stop somewhere?â€￾
“Yeah, we can get something to go, just get readyâ€￾
“Did you get Matt a ticket too?â€￾
Gabe nodded his head and walked away, “Just get readyâ€￾
Sometimes he’s such an ass I want to hurt him. “Get up, we’re leavingâ€￾ I slapped Matt’s butt and he pretended he was still sleeping, “Matt we have to goâ€￾
“Where?â€￾
“Homeâ€￾ he looked at me, confused, “New Yorkâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“John doesn’t want me to go on the talk shows, he wants me homeâ€￾
“Today?â€￾
“Todayâ€￾
“You’re kiddingâ€￾ I shook my head
“I’m sorry you came all the way hereâ€￾ I know how much he hates LA and how much he hates flying and he came for a night, not even the whole night.
“Me tooâ€￾ he said with a chuckle as he stood up, “When are we leaving?â€￾
“In an hour and a halfâ€￾ I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist
“That sucks… I was really looking forward to chillin’ with Mickeyâ€￾ I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder
“Well the good news is that I won’t have anything to do in New Yorkâ€￾
“Yeah right, we’ll see how long that lastsâ€￾ he right I’ll probably have like five minutes off.
“Are you going to come to New York?â€￾
“Yeah, for a little whileâ€￾
“I have to get ready for the Victoria’s Secret showâ€￾
“Yeah I know, so I won’t stay that long, I know you’ll be busyâ€￾ the fact is I will be very busy. Fittings, interviews, runway practice, it’s going to be a busy three weeks. But the worst part of all of it is I’m going to have to spend everyday with the devil himself… my personal trainer. I really hate him and he clearly hates me or he wouldn’t make me do all that stuff. I definitely need it though, I’ve eaten more chips and pizza in the last few weeks then I have in my whole life. But it’s hard for me to say no to food, “I’m going to kill Gabeâ€￾ Matt laughed as he pulled a t-shirt over his head
“Me too, let’s kill himâ€￾
“What’s for breakfast?â€￾
“I don’t know, Gabe’s kinda being an assâ€￾ Matt just laughed and put a baseball hat on his head
“Is he in his room?â€￾
“I guessâ€￾ I shrugged
“I’m going to go get some bagels down the street, take a showerâ€￾ he smiled

~*~*

The next three weeks were probably the busiest I’ve been in a long time. I had maybe two days off when I got back from LA, and the rest was spent in fittings and interviews and more fittings and more interviews. Oh, and most importantly I’ve been training with the devil himself. So, needless to say, I might be a little moody. I’m really freaking out about this fashion show and I know everyone is aware of this because for some reason I haven’t seen my brother in two days and Kristen and Gabe seem to leave very quickly. It’s not my fault; things are very stressful right now. For the past three weeks I’ve had to spend multiple hours every day with the devil himself, aka my personal trainer. I really hate him, and I know hate is a strong word and I shouldn’t say it but it’s true… I hate him. And I’ve been doing well too, like Matt’s pretty much better and I’ve been running with him and working out but this hell man is making me want to kill him.
Matt stayed for a couple days but now he’s back in Boston. Things are back to normal with us, I’m not being an ass at all to him. I haven’t randomly yelled at him like I did in LA. The good news is he’ll be in Boston so he won’t be here for the show. I know I should be bummed about that but I’m one of those dorks that still gets nervous as hell about these fashion shows and I really think if I walked out and saw him there I’d be a hundred times more nervous.
Once the stupid trainer left I walked into the living room and saw Gabe and Kristen sitting on the couch, “Have you guys seen my brother?â€￾
“He’s been at the center a lotâ€￾ Gabe said as he looked through a magazine, “He’ll be around laterâ€￾
“OK, do you guys want to watch a movie or something?â€￾
“You have to be down at the W Hotel in an hour and a halfâ€￾
“For what?â€￾
“Interview with Access Hollywoodâ€￾
I let out a sigh and I saw him roll his eyes, “Why do you have me do all this sh** the week of the fashion show, the busiest week I have all year?â€￾
“Because you’re doing all this sh** because of the fashion show Einstein. Just shut up, stop complaining, go take a shower, get over yourself so we can go to the stupid interview and then you can come home and leave me aloneâ€￾ he has definitely been hanging around with my brother too much.
I took a shower, got my hair and makeup done and went to the stupid interview. “Billy Bushâ€￾ I said as if it his name were one word as I walked into the hotel room where he was sitting.
“Kat Sharpe, how are you doing sweetie?â€￾
“I’m great, how are you?â€￾
“Wonderful, are you all ready for the show?â€￾
“Yeah, I guess. I’m so nervousâ€￾
“Oh be quiet, you are notâ€￾
“Yes I am are you kidding?â€￾
“You’ve done this a million timesâ€￾
“That doesn’t mean anythingâ€￾
“Do you really get nervous before every show?â€￾
“Yesâ€￾ I nodded my head, “Before every show, but especially the ones that are on national televisionâ€￾
“Alright, I have to ask…â€￾ oh here we go, “The wings…â€￾
I laughed, “They’re heavyâ€￾
“Are they really?â€￾
“So heavy, and huge and they’re so bigâ€￾ I laughed, “And it’s so hard to walk with them and heels, and there’s feathers flying everywhere, it’s insaneâ€￾
“Alright, so can we get some kind of a preview of the show?â€￾
“Yeah Billy, let me just take off my clothes right now, noâ€￾
“I didn’t mean it like thatâ€￾ he laughed, “I meant can you tell us about it?â€￾
“I knowâ€￾ I laughed, “I actually have the new perfume on now,â€￾ I said as I put my wrist up to his nose, “It’s good huh? I love the smell, it’s so yummyâ€￾ I laughed
“It is a great smell,â€￾ he laughed, “So how’s everything going with Matt?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾ I laughed, “Thanks for askingâ€￾
“You know, you two are so cute togetherâ€￾ he smiled, “And you’re always so happy. I heard that all the paparazzi hate you two because they try to piss you off all the time so they can make up some stories but you’re always smilingâ€￾
“Oh shut up, that’s not true,â€￾ I laughed and I felt myself turning candy apple red.
“It’s just what I heardâ€￾ he laughed, “Have you seen the cover of Sports Illustrated?â€￾
“It’s not even out yet is it?â€￾
“No it’s not, but we got a copyâ€￾
“Oh, really? Let me see, let me seeâ€￾
He held up the magazine, “The sexiest man in baseball- Matt Longâ€￾ he read the cover and I laughed as I grabbed it from his hand
“Aww, it looks so goodâ€￾ I couldn’t keep myself from smiling, “Can I keep it?â€￾
“It’s all yoursâ€￾ he laughed, “The sexiest man in baseball… your boyfriend, how does that feel?â€￾
“What can I say, I’m a lucky girl,â€￾ I laughed
“And he’s a lucky manâ€￾
“Yeah, you’re damn right he isâ€￾
“Is he coming to the show?â€￾
“No, he’s in Bostonâ€￾
“What does he think of the cover?â€￾
“Oh, he’s so embarrassedâ€￾ I laughed, “He was so embarrassed when he heard the headline, his friends are all making fun of him of courseâ€￾ I laughed
“Of courseâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s been a pleasure Katâ€￾
“Thanksâ€￾
“Kat Sharpe, Victoria’s Secret fashion showâ€￾
“Tuesday night, CBS check it outâ€￾ I laughed, “Watch me fall. Sports Illustrated, Matt Long, pick it upâ€￾ I smiled as I held up the magazine
“That’s right, thank you Kat Sharpeâ€￾
“Thank you Billy Bushâ€￾
“Back to you Nancyâ€￾
“Hi Nancyâ€￾ I waved at the camera and then they stopped filming, “Thank you Billyâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:23 pm

I hope she does a wonderful job at the show. Showing off the hottie body. She and Matt are one hot couple. :D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:40 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Here's a little more, thanks for reading :)

“Well thanks Gabe,â€￾ I said once he walked me up to the apartment, I just wanted to go to bed but people do not seem to understand that.
“You really think I would have walked you up to your room if I’m not planning on coming in for dinnerâ€￾
“Don’t you have a wife to get home to?â€￾
He laughed sarcastically, “She’s working lateâ€￾
“So I’m the lucky one that gets stuck with you?â€￾
“I love you too,â€￾ he said as I rolled my eyes and saw everyone in my house, like always.
“Joey is actually alive? What is this?â€￾ I asked as I walked into the kitchen where Joey was making dinner. He’s been getting into cooking recently which has actually been good for me actually because he’s pretty good at it.
“Some people have a job Katâ€￾
“Oh right, and I totally don’tâ€￾ I said sarcastically, “How’s everything going down there?â€￾
“Good, you know, you’d know that if you came by once in awhileâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I said as I slapped his arm, “Dude I haven’t had time to sleep, I’m going to go as soon as I can, shut upâ€￾
“Yeah, she’s been busy with the sexiest man in baseballâ€￾ Gabe laughed
“Do you have the magazine? Let me see itâ€￾ Joey said as he ran over to me and I handed it to him. He laughed as he looked at the cover and went through the pages, “The sexiest man in baseball, Matt Long, my sister’s boyfriendâ€￾ he laughed, “How does it feel Kat, to be dating the sexiest man in baseball?â€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ I laughed, “Leave him aloneâ€￾
“I would never, where’s the phone, I want to call himâ€￾
“Stopâ€￾ I ran over and grabbed the phone from him

The next night we were watching a movie when there was a nock on the door. I stood up to get the door and looked out the peephole to see Matt standing there with a bag in one hand and flowers in the other. I opened the door quickly and fell into his arms, “What are you doing here?â€￾
“You really thought I was going to miss your big show?â€￾
“Well no, but you said you had meetingsâ€￾
He shrugged, “I liedâ€￾
I laughed as I fell in his arms again, “You’re going to even come? I know how much you hate the whole publicity thingâ€￾
“Well I don’t have to walk down the red carpet do I?â€￾
I shook my head and laughed, “No, of course not. Thank you Mattâ€￾
“Of course gorgeousâ€￾ he said as he kissed my forehead and we walked into the apartment and my brother and Gabe stood up and clapped when they saw Matt.
“The sexiest man in baseball is in the same room as me ohmygod,â€￾ Joey screamed and Matt was turning so red, he gets so cute when he’s embarrassed.
“Shut up, leave him aloneâ€￾
“I wish I had some underwear or something to throw at youâ€￾ Joey laughed as he and Matt shared a little man hug, “Congratulations manâ€￾
“Oh yeah thanksâ€￾ Matt said sarcastically
“Did you see it?â€￾ I asked and he shook his head so I grabbed it for him
“How did you get it?â€￾
“I have connectionsâ€￾ I smiled as he looked at it for a second and then handed it back at me, “Don’t you want to take the time and look at it Matt, it’s very impressiveâ€￾
“No, it’s alrightâ€￾ he laughed as he sat down between my brother and Gabe and put his arms around then, “So guys…â€￾
“We’re leavingâ€￾ Gabe said as they both stood up
“Byeâ€￾ I laughed
“Byeâ€￾ they said in a very mocking tone
“Tomorrow, we have to be in the car by 4:30 alright?â€￾
“Alright Gabe, we will beâ€￾
“Make sure Katâ€￾
“I will Gabe… byeâ€￾
They finally left and I sat down next to Matt, “Alone at lastâ€￾ he said as he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me gently, “I have a present for youâ€￾
“You do?â€￾
“I doâ€￾
“You spoil me Matthewâ€￾
“Eh, what are you going to do?â€￾ he smiled as he handed me an envelope from his back pocket
I looked at him as I opened it up, “A plane ticketâ€￾
“To where?â€￾ he asked as if he’d never seen if before either
“Hawaii! Oh my God, Matt, I’ve never been thereâ€￾
“Seriously?â€￾
“Seriously, I can’t wait, when are we going?â€￾ I looked at the ticket, “The day after the show? Mattâ€￾ I kissed him gently, “Thank you so much I can’t waitâ€￾
“6 days 5 nights, then we’ll fly into LA for you to do Leno and then back to New York to do all your shows hereâ€￾
“Look at you, you’re so preparedâ€￾
“I talked to Gabe, he clued me inâ€￾ he smiled
“You spoil me too muchâ€￾
“Ehâ€￾
“What am I going to do when you like go back to playing?â€￾
“Come with me a lotâ€￾ he shrugged, “I think we’ll be able to figure something outâ€￾
“Yeah, I think so. How come you don’t want to read your Sports Illustrated article?â€￾
“I don’t really care about it Katâ€￾ he put his arm around me, “I’ll let you be the one in all the magazines in this relationshipâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:18 pm

Hawaii. Suuuuuh-weeeet. That better be one hell of a relaxing trip. These two are always on the move. I hope they have a lovely trip. I want to go. :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading, here's some more :)

“We have officially made it to paradiseâ€￾ I said as I looked out the window as we drove to the hotel.
“Officially huh?â€￾ he smiled
“Yes, officially. It’s beautiful here. Want to go swimming with the dolphins?â€￾
“Yeah, want to go snorkeling?â€￾
“Yeah, want to go surfingâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “Want to go to a lieu?â€￾
“Yeah, oh my God, yeah, I’m so excited. We’re going to have so much funâ€￾
“Oh we areâ€￾ he smiled and rested his hand on my leg
“Do you know where you’re going?â€￾
“Yes Kat, I know where I’m goingâ€￾
“Well I’m just making sure. All I’m saying is we’ve passed that tree at least three timesâ€￾ I said with a smile, I swear we have passed that tree a couple times
He looked at me and laughed, “Would you like to get us there faster?â€￾
“Well no, but I would ask for directions if I didn’t know where I was goingâ€￾
“Oh yeah?â€￾ he smiled, “I know where I’m goingâ€￾
“OK, if you say soâ€￾ I laughed as we passed the tree once again, “Can I just give you some advice please?â€￾
“Go for itâ€￾
“Usually, if you take a left and it takes you in a circle, the next time you get to that intersection and you take a left again you’ll probably go in a circle again. Because, it is a Wednesday, and in Hawaii the people that change the same road to something different as people drive by are off on Wednesdays. I guess they forgot to tell us that when we rented the carâ€￾
Matt laughed, “Smartassâ€￾ but the next time we got to the intersection he took a right, and we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel ten minutes later
“It’s a beautiful hotelâ€￾
“Sure isâ€￾ he smiled as he got out of the car and grabbed the bags, he doesn’t care that it’s a beautiful hotel he’s a boy. But it really is a beautiful hotel, “I have a confession,â€￾ Matt said once we entered our suite
“Ok?â€￾ I asked as I sat down next to him on the couch
“They’re working on the contract details and I have a feeling I’m not going to get renewed, that’s why we’re here. I needed to get awayâ€￾
“What? Matt you’re insane. They’re totally going to get signed againâ€￾
“Yeah, I don’t know. I’m not going to be able to play until at least May, maybe even June. The season starts in April, training starts in March, and I’m not going to be able to do anything. Why would they renew my contract if I’m not even going to be able to play? They could get someone else, I mean they need a short stopâ€￾ he paused, he’s really worried about this, I kind of wish he would have told me about it before, “Plus, I mean, I pulled my Achilles tendon, who knows if I’m even going to be able to play again. Sure, I’ll be able to play but I’m going to suck, it’s going to take a lot for me to get back to where I was before I pulled it, if I ever can get back to itâ€￾
“Matt, baby, honestly they’re going to take you back. You’re like the star baseball player, you’re the star of the team, and you sold the most jerseys out of everyoneâ€￾
“That doesn’t matterâ€￾
“Yes it does. You have the highest batting average of the team and you’ve been playing for three years. You have not reached your peak yet, and just because you hurt yourself doesn’t mean you haveâ€￾ he didn’t say anything, it’s killing me to see him so worried about this
“I can’t play for anyone elseâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ I rubbed his leg; the truth is he technically could play for anyone else. If they don’t sign him someone else will sign him in a heartbeat. But as for Matt, as in Matt Long will not play for anyone else. I mean he will because he’ll have to but he will be so pissed off he won’t even be able to concentrate enough to actually be good and it will seriously ruin his career. I really hope they sign him again. It seems like an easy choice; of course they’re going to sign him again. He’s the hometown hero, every fan loves him and that’s really hard especially for Boston fans who if you make one mistake they seriously hold a grudge forever. Plus he really is an amazing player, and I’m not just saying that because I love him. He gets all the publicity, everyone wants him for interviews and everything, they’re going to resign him, they have to. “I really don’t think you have anything to worry aboutâ€￾
“You never knowâ€￾
“Please don’t worry about this. I know you’re going to get resigned and I know you’re going to be fine and you’re going to do a million times better this season and you’re going to make me proudâ€￾ I smiled
“You’re amazing,â€￾ he said as he pulled me so I was sitting on his lap
“No, you’re amazingâ€￾
He shook his head and kissed me gently, “I love you Katâ€￾
“Yeah, I kinda like you tooâ€￾ I smiled
“That’s good,â€￾ he laughed
“Yeah, it is kinda goodâ€￾ I kissed him gently and laughed as I stood up and grabbed onto his hands and tried to pull him up but he’s just a little stronger than I am so he didn’t move, “Come on I want to go swimmingâ€￾
Matt chuckle, “Go ahead and get changed into your nice bikini and then we’ll talkâ€￾
“You’re not supposed to say thatâ€￾ I giggled when Matt pulled me back down on his lap, “Come on I want to go swimmingâ€￾ I whined
“Can’t you just relax for twenty minutes? We just got in after a thirteen hour flight, I’m tiredâ€￾
“You slept for like ten of those hoursâ€￾
He shook his head, “I did notâ€￾ he stood up and pulled me up with him, “Come on then, get readyâ€￾

We spent the next three days in paradise. I seriously have not had this must fun since… I don’t think I’ve ever had this much fun. We went swimming with the dolphins, we went to a luau, but most importantly we got to spend some quality time together, without any interruptions. It was just the two of us and honestly I don’t know if we’ve ever really had any time alone without having to worry about anything. It was amazing. There were no people calling and telling us we had to be at an interview, no paparazzi following us, no people talking sh**, I don’t ever want to leave.

“Don’t laugh at me Matt,â€￾ I laughed as we walked out of the water one day, “That fish was like this big and he was going to eat meâ€￾
“Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t realize he was going to eat youâ€￾ he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck, “Are you hungry?â€￾
“Yes,â€￾ I nodded my head as I wrapped a towel around myself, “Want to go back to that cool shrimp place?â€￾
“No, there’s this cool place that has the best surf and turfâ€￾
“Alright, let’s goâ€￾ I smiled as we drove to this place in the middle of nowhere, it’s really cute, I don’t know how he found it. I love that in Hawaii no one bothers us. They bother us in LA all the time, but we kind of ignore them and just go on our business. It bothers them because they like the pictures where we’re pissed off so they can make up stories about how our relationship is over or something but they’ve had to be nice to us. So that’s what I’ve learned, always smile for the cameras and pretend you’re having an amazing time no matter what, except I really am having fun all the time with Matt, “This place is pretty crowded for being in the middle of nowhereâ€￾
“That’s because it’s so goodâ€￾ he smiled as he grabbed my hand as we walked to the hostess, “We’ll put our name in and then we can go down to the water and waitâ€￾
“Sounds fantasticâ€￾ I smiled and then heard my name being called. At first I ignored it, there’s no paparazzi in Hawaii and let’s face it, I don’t know anyone here.
“Is someone calling you?â€￾ Matt asked and I looked around and saw him. Justin Timberlake was walking towards us with his girl, Joanna. I took a deep breath, looking for an escape route or something. I think I started shaking. my heart was racing. Just looking at him made me remember what a horrible person I was. I had managed to forget about that for a little. I looked at Matt and he grabbed onto my hand, I don’t know if it was to protect me or what, but I wanted him to hide me.
“I thought that was youâ€￾ Justin smiled and gave me a hug, but Matt continued holding on to my hand
“What are you doing here?â€￾
“We’re just on vacation, you too?â€￾ I nodded my head
“Hey Kat, how are you?â€￾ Joanna asked me and gave me a hug. She’s such a sweet girl and I hate that I slept with her boyfriend.
“Good, wow, it’s so weird to see you guys hereâ€￾ I smiled, “This is Matt by the way, I don’t think you guys have ever met right?â€￾ I know for a fact they have never met, and I kind of would have liked to keep it that way.
“Nah, we’ve never metâ€￾ Justin extended his hand
“Nice to meet you broâ€￾ Matt took his hand and then shook Joanna’s.
“You guys should just eat with us so you don’t have to wait so long, we’ve been waiting almost an hourâ€￾ Joanna began
“Oh, no that’s okâ€￾ I answered quickly
“Oh no Kat, really, you don’t want to wait so long if you don’t have toâ€￾
I bit my bottom lip, I don’t want to eat with you guys, that’s what I wanted to say, but of course I couldn’t get it out, “No, we’ll just walk around and stuffâ€￾ I sat down on a bench and Matt sat down next to me. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this uncomfortable in my life.
“Oh ok, are you sure?â€￾ she needs to just drop it. I don’t understand how she does not see how uncomfortable this is and why is it not uncomfortable for her?
“Well, if we’re going to make that cruise thingâ€￾ Matt began looking at his watch, “Maybe we shouldâ€￾
“Are you sure?â€￾ I asked aloud and didn’t realize it until it was already out. I forgot they were here. Matt laughed, nodded his head and put his arm around me.
“Cool, I’ll go tell themâ€￾ Joanna left, and Justin sat down next to me and I was sitting between my boyfriend and the guy I cheated on him with. Remember when I just said that being with them was the most uncomfortable thing in my life? Yeah well forget that, this is by far the worst.
“So, how long are you guys here for?’
“We’re leaving Wednesdayâ€￾ Matt answered, I’m really too focused on the uncomfortableness to even pay attention
“Yeah, we’re leaving tomorrowâ€￾
“That’s cool,â€￾ I said softly, even though I wish they were leaving right now. I really think I need to go to a psychologist because I seriously have problems.
We ate dinner, and surprisingly it wasn’t as uncomfortable as I expected. I managed to breathe a little and chill out. I don’t think it was a total disaster.
“Bye, it was good seeing you guysâ€￾ I hugged each of them and Matt shook Justin’s hand and hugged Joanna
“Yeah, nice meeting you guysâ€￾ he smiled and grabbed my hand and we walked away, thank goodness, “We missed the cruiseâ€￾
“I know. we can go tomorrow?â€￾
“Yeah I guess. Want to go down to the beach?â€￾ I nodded my head and he laughed, “Wait a second seriouslyâ€￾ he stopped and put a hand on each of my shoulders, “What is wrong with you?â€￾
“What?â€￾
“I’ve never seen you this like… nervous or weirdâ€￾ I’ve totally been caught. I bit my bottom lip and heard him chuckle, “Calm down. You freak out over the stupidest things. It’s not a big deal that we just ate dinner with your ex-boyfriend. I don’t care, you’re mine nowâ€￾ he smiled and then looked a little disappointed that I didn’t, “Smile Kat, it’s alrightâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾ I smiled, a bit of a fake smile, I’ll admit it.
“OKâ€￾ he gave me a hug and I think that’s what I really needed. He kissed my forehead, “Let’s get back to the hotelâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:30 am

*sigh* Hawaii sounds amazing. They need to move there and forget about everyone else. :lol: They can be happy there.

OK ... back to the real world. That was a close call with Justin being there. But everyone made it through unharmed. :clap: No secrets were spilled. I still think it's coming out. I am holding onto that theory.

Return to “Fan Fiction”