After All

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:51 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading :)

“Flipper had it in for me, he almost ate meâ€￾ I said as I fell onto the bed after a day of swimming with the dolphins
“Every animal tries to eat you,â€￾ he said as if he didn’t believe me that Flipper was trying to eat me, it’s true
“Good, I’m glad you see it tooâ€￾ I laughed as he jumped down next to me and wrapped his arms around me, “So what do you want to do tonight?â€￾
“We have dinner reservations at sevenâ€￾
“Aww, where?â€￾
“At a restaurant, you don’t know itâ€￾ he said with a chuckle, “Until then, we’re taking a napâ€￾ I swear all this boy does is sleep. I get that it’s a vacation and he wants to relax but I get bored really easily, I don’t want to take a nap.
“Ok, I’m going to go down to the gift shop thenâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ he whined and grabbed onto me tighter, “Stay hereâ€￾
I made a face even though he couldn’t see it since his eyes were closed. All right, I guess maybe I could take a little nap. I heard Matt’s phone ring and he let out the most annoyed sigh I’ve ever heard. He sat up and grabbed onto the phone, “Oh sh**, it’s Derrickâ€￾
“Well answer itâ€￾ I sat up, he’s looking at his phone like it’s a magic stone from Harry Potter or something.
“I don’t want to answer it, you answer itâ€￾ he held the phone out
I laughed a little, “Baby, answer your phone it’s your agentâ€￾ he is seriously so scared he won’t answer it. He just kept looking at it, not even able to move, “Mattâ€￾ He looked up at me when it stopped ringing. “Are you ok?â€￾ he nodded his head, then the phone beeped telling him there was a new voicemail, “Listen to the messageâ€￾
He shook his head, “Youâ€￾
“Mattâ€￾ I laughed, “Seriously, you need to listen to itâ€￾
“No, I can’t. Please just listen to it and tell me what he saysâ€￾ I looked in his eyes for a second first, to make sure he’s all right but he’s really freaking out. I nodded my head and took the phone from his hand, now I’m nervous, what if he tells him they didn’t re-sign him, how the hell am I supposed to tell him that? I’m not worried though. They have to re-sign him.
I pressed the button to get to his voicemail and took a deep breath, “Matt it’s Derrick. They made their decision, so call me backâ€￾
“Well?â€￾ Matt asked when I put the phone down, he’s now pacing around the room, “You don’t look happy, sh** I knew it. Where am I going f***ing Tampa? sh**, if it’s the Dodgers or the Padres I’ll f***ing quitâ€￾
“Calm downâ€￾ and he says I get nervous over the stupidest things, “He didn’t say anything. He just said they made their decision and to call him backâ€￾
“Well did he sound happy? Or was he pissed?â€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾
“How do you not know?â€￾
“He seriously sounded monotone. Please just call him?â€￾
“Yeah, I’ll call himâ€￾ he took the phone from my hand and continued pacing around. It took him a couple minutes to actually dial the number, “Hey Derrick, yeah it’s Matt… uh huh…okâ€￾ I’m so scared; he should have put it on speakerphone. I’m literally shaking, “Yeah… uh huh… alright… cool… yeah I get it… alright… byeâ€￾ he flipped his phone shut and looked at me with no sign of what had happened on the phone
“Well…â€￾
He laughed and a huge smile covered his face, “I’m back babyâ€￾
“Yes! See I knew it, I knew you would, you had nothing to worry aboutâ€￾
“Woo!â€￾ he screamed and picked me up, twirling me around in his arms, “I am so relieved, you have no ideaâ€￾
“Yes I doâ€￾ I kissed him gently, “Congratulationsâ€￾
“Thank you dearâ€￾
“I’m so proudâ€￾ I smiled; I’ve never seen him this happy before. He let out a sigh of relief that I think he’s been holding in for the past however many months it’s been since he got hurt. “Ok, I’m going to leave you alone. Call your mother and your sister and everyone else you want to callâ€￾ I laughed, “I’ll be in the lobby’
‘Thanks’ he kissed me gently, and I think that smile on his face is really going to stay there forever.

I went back to the room a few hours later with arms full of souvenirs for everyone at home. I got my sister a pretty dress and my brother a ukulele not that he knows how to play but he’s one of those dorks that will sit and play with it for hours. ‘Are you sleeping/â€￾ I asked when I walked into the room and Matt was lying down, I don’t know how he can sleep at a time like this. He should be going crazy and jumping off the walls.
“Hey’ he said as he patted the bed next to him and I laid down with him,
“I bought you a present, you can wear it to all your press conferences and everythingâ€￾
“Oh boyâ€￾ he laughed, he’s scared… and he should be. I held up a very tacky flowery tie I bought in the gift shop and he laughed again, “Thanks Katâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“Oh, you’re very welcome. Anything for the man of the dayâ€￾ I smiled, “What time is dinner?â€￾
“Sevenâ€￾ I looked over at the clock, it’s 5:30
“I’m going to get ready thenâ€￾
“Yupâ€￾
5:50: I got out of the shower he was on the phone doing an interview.
6:20: I finished my hair he was on the phone doing an interview.
6:40: I finished my makeup he was on the phone doing an interview.
6:50: I’m dressed and ready to go… and he’s on the phone doing an interview.
7:00: I’m sitting at the foot of the bed and he’s… on the phone doing an interview.
7:30: I’m still sitting at the foot of the bed and he’s still on the phone.
At 8:00 I sat with my legs crossed and my head in my hands, watching him as he tells whoever it is he’s talking to how happy he is to be signed again. I’ve heard the same speech at least 10 times in the past hour. We were supposed to be at dinner an hour ago. My stomach is now growling.
Matt looked at me and mouthed the words “I’m sorryâ€￾ as he continued his interview. I nodded my head. I know it’s not his fault, but seriously I’m getting annoyed. We were supposed to be on vacation with no cell phones at all. I only cheated once to call my brother. And for me, talking to my brother only once in a week is a big deal. I walked over to the mini fridge, I can’t take it anymore. I grabbed a bag of Fritos and lay back on the bed after taking my heels off.
Matt finished the interview and hung the phone up, “I’m so sorryâ€￾
“It’s okâ€￾ I lied, I don’t know why I’m mad. I understand that it’s not his fault but it’s just annoying.
“We missed dinnerâ€￾ well duh we missed dinner because you’ve been on the phone the past 15 hours, “I’m sorry, I’ll make it up to you, I promiseâ€￾ I nodded my head, and then his phone rang again, “Want to order a pizza or something?â€￾
“Yeah,â€￾
“I’m sorry Katâ€￾
“Don’t worry about it, it’s coolâ€￾ I paused, “Just answer the damn phone, you have the most annoying ringâ€￾ I smiled, he kissed my forehead and continued with the same speech. I could say it with him if I wanted to.
Forty-five minutes later the pizza came and I sat cross-legged on the bed eating it from the box as Matt continued his interviews. I really hope he doesn’t have to do interviews for the rest of the vacation; we’re only here two more days. I fell asleep a little while later, and I swear all night my dreams were of Matt giving that same damn interview. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:22 am

YAY for him getting signed again. :yay: He was seriously freaking out. But all of these interviews are taking all the fun out of their little getaway. Kat's gonna have to flush his phone if he doesn't shut up. :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:32 pm

<span style='color:blue'>I'm really stressed and having a sh**ty day so... I wrote lol
Thanks a lot for reading, I hope you like it :)

I woke up early the next morning and Matt was sound asleep. I didn’t want to wake him because he probably didn’t get much sleep last night, since he was still going strong with the interviews when I fell asleep. Plus, I’m a little scared that if I do wake him up he’ll turn his phone back on and I really can’t deal with that ring. He needs a new one. I sat outside on the balcony listening to the waves crash from the ocean in front of me. It’s so beautiful here. I don’t really want to leave.
“Heyâ€￾ I heard Matt’s voice as he sat down next to me
“Good morningâ€￾ I smiled as he kissed my neck
“I’m really sorry about last nightâ€￾ I nodded my head, I know he’s sorry but it still sucks, “I’ll make it up to youâ€￾
“Oh yeah?â€￾ I asked as I rested my legs on his lap
“Oh yeahâ€￾ he nodded his head, “The phone is off, all dayâ€￾
“Whoa… impressiveâ€￾ I smiled
“Oh yeahâ€￾ he smiled, “What do you want to do today?â€￾
“Well since you’re making it up to me you can start by rubbing my feetâ€￾ I laughed at the expression I got from him. He knows I’m kidding; I don’t like people touching my feet.
“Well, I have the night plannedâ€￾
“I’ve heard that beforeâ€￾ I shouldn’t joke with him because he’s really sensitive when it comes to these things
“I’m really sorry Katâ€￾
“I know Matt, I’m kidding. Let’s go jet-skiing, we haven’t done that yetâ€￾
“Sounds goodâ€￾ he moved my hair out of my face
“What are the plans for tonight?â€￾ I’m not really good with surprises, I mean, I like them but I like to know about them.
“Surprise Kat, do you know what that word means?â€￾
“Are we going to have dinner?â€￾
“The only thing you think about is foodâ€￾
‘Yeah, so. The point is…?â€￾
He chuckled and stood up, pulling me up with him, ‘Let’s go jet skiingâ€￾
We spent the day jet skiing and swimming and relaxing, pretty much the same thing we’ve done every day. But that’s good because it’s what we needed. Time alone to just chill and enjoy each other’s company.
I sat on the bed waiting for Matt to get ready for this special night he has planned. Let’s just see how long he lasts without the phone going off… I’m kidding, I know he won’t mess up again. I have to joke with him in my thoughts because he will probably get really upset if I said it to him. He came out of the bathroom and smiled, “You’re so hotâ€￾
He shrugged as he sprayed himself with some cologne, “Eh, I was born this way, there’s nothing I can do to change itâ€￾ I laughed because he’s so not arrogant it’s really funny when he tries to pretend he is, “Ready?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I stood up, “Except you’re not wearing your tieâ€￾ he pointed to his tie and I laughed, “No, you’re new tie I just bought youâ€￾ I pulled the flower tie out of the bag and he chuckled, “What?â€￾ he looked at me for a second, then at the tie, then back at me. “It was a present, because you ignored me last nightâ€￾ he undid the tie he was wearing and put his hand out so I would give him the other one. I’m not going to make him wear the ugly tie. It’s just a test… and he passed the test. He passes every test. He’s amazing. I’m lucky.
We went to eat at a really beautiful restaurant right on the beach. It was really quiet; there weren’t a lot of people there so it was basically just us. “That was really good dinnerâ€￾
Matt laughed as we walked to the car, “I’m glad you enjoyed it. Let’s go for a runâ€￾ I looked at him like he had four heads, “Come on lazy, let’s go for a run on the beachâ€￾
“Have funâ€￾
“How about a walk?â€￾
“Alright. That I can doâ€￾
“Good, I’m glad you’re able to walkâ€￾ he laughed as he grabbed my hand and we walked down to the beach, it was so beautiful with the moon reflecting against the water and the waves crashing
“Thanks for taking me here, I don’t want to leaveâ€￾
“It’s not over yet, we still have another dayâ€￾
“We could just move here. Just disappear and never do anything againâ€￾ he laughed because he doesn’t realize how serious I am, “I seriousâ€￾
“You wouldn’t last another three days without your brotherâ€￾ he’s very right, “Let’s sit down and look at the starsâ€￾
I sat down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I love looking at the stars. It’s so amazing to me. It just makes you realize how small you really are. Plus the stars always remind me of my father because he always took me to look at the stars. But it’s way more beautiful here. I’ve never seen anything like it, and I’ve seen a lot of stars. There’s something that makes it different being in Hawaii. I’m sure there’s nothing physically different about it but I don’t know. Maybe it’s the just the atmosphere, I’m sure that’s what it is. But seriously, it’s amazing “It’s so beautifulâ€￾ he didn’t say anything for awhile, “You’re awfully quietâ€￾
“So are youâ€￾
“It’s just really prettyâ€￾ I heard him agree, he’s acting weird, “Are you ok?â€￾ he nodded his head, “Alrightâ€￾ I smiled and kissed him gently, “Are you sure?â€￾ he nodded his head, he looks like he’s going to pass out, “I think something was wrong with that steak you ate… look you’re all…â€￾ I placed my head on his forehead, he’s red and he really looks sick
“I’m fineâ€￾ he cut me off
“OKâ€￾ I nodded my head; I guess I’ll drop it. But he really looks like he’s going to pass out. I don’t know if he would tell me if he were sick, I hope he’s all right.
“I’m… uh…â€￾ he started, something’s going on he’s acting crazy, “I just uh… I’m glad we were able to come and everythingâ€￾
“Me too, I’m having so much funâ€￾
“So am I… I’m gladâ€￾ he’s not even making sense, “You know that… I love youâ€￾
“I love you tooâ€￾
“Thanks… but just let me get this out ok?â€￾ I nodded my head, he’s going to break up with me, I can feel it. That’s how it always starts, ‘you know I love you but…’ ok, so it’s never actually happened to me but that’s how it happens in all the movies. “We haven’t really been together… that long but uh… I feel like we’ve been together a lot longer. I don’t open up easily but I mean… you know more about me than my best friends I’ve known since I was kid or…even my parents I think. It was like I felt I could open up to you from the beginning and I’ve never… felt like that before. You mean the world to me. I don’t know how I… got through life before I knew you because when you’re not with me I’m… like missing somethingâ€￾ he paused and bit his lip, “Will you uh… grow old with me?â€￾ he paused, I guess I was supposed to reply but I was just in totally shock, “Will you marry me Kat?â€￾ he rephrased the question and took the more traditional approach
“Oh my Goshâ€￾ I said as he pulled a beautiful ring from his pocket, “Yeah… yes of courseâ€￾
“Really?â€￾
“Yeah reallyâ€￾ I started to laugh and cry at the same time, “I thought you were going to break up with meâ€￾
“Why would I do that?â€￾
“I don’t know, I just thought that’s what you were gonna doâ€￾ I paused and wiped my eyes, “oh my goshâ€￾ I kissed him gently
“Well here, you want the ring?â€￾ he held it out with a chuckle
“Yeah that’d be niceâ€￾ I smiled as he placed it on my finger, it’s beautiful. “Thank you. I can’t… oh my god, really?â€￾ now I’m the one that can’t talk… I can’t believe this just happened
Matt smiled and kissed me again, “Thank youâ€￾
We stayed out for a while and then went back to the hotel because I needed to call my brother and pretty much everyone else I’ve ever met. “Hello?â€￾ my brother answered the phone, at least I think he said hello, it sounded more like ‘hel…’ and then it broke off. I don’t’ know what he said, I forgot it’s probably like 5 or 6 in the morning there.
“Hey Joey, you’re sleeping, sorry, but this is importantâ€￾
“Uh huhâ€￾ he’s still sleeping
“Joey! Wake up! Listen!â€￾
“Alright, I’m up, what?â€￾
“Matt proposed,â€￾ He didn’t say anything, “Joey did you hear me?â€￾
“That’s why you woke me up?â€￾
“Are you kidding?â€￾ why is he a jerk and why doesn’t he care? “Joey, are you listening to me?â€￾
“Yeah Kat, he proposed, I knowâ€￾
“What do you mean you know?â€￾
“Kat, I’ve known for the past week and a half that he was going to propose to youâ€￾ what?
“Shut up. You didn’t tell me?’
“Oh you wanted me to tell you?â€￾
“Obviously not,â€￾
“Alright thenâ€￾
“Why did he tell you?â€￾
“He didn’t tell me, he asked meâ€￾
“Really?â€￾ he really asked my brother if he could marry me? That’s so sweet, nobody… oh my gosh
I heard Joey laugh, “Congratulations Kat. Go spend your time with your fiancé, I’ll see you when you get backâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:05 pm

Awwwwwwwww. :lol: Only girls could truly appreciate that chapter. :wub: That was a great proposal and I'm glad that she accepted. Matt's awesome for asking Joey for permission. Such a sweet gesture considering her family situation.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:15 am

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading... and some more :)

The rest of the vacation was wonderful… the whole vacation was wonderful. I can’t believe we’re going to get married. I’m pretty much on Cloud Nine. We went right to LA because I had to do Leno and I was supposed to do Ellen too since we cancelled last time but her show is too booked. At first I was a little upset because I love her show, but now I just want to get back to New York so it’s all good.
Once we got to LA we went straight to the Leno set. I sat down to get my makeup done when Jay walked in like he always does. He’s so sweet and really down to earth, in all reality there are very few talk show hosts that actually take the time to come in and say hello before the show. Most of the time the first time you actually see them is when you’re out there with them, which is ok I guess because I know they’re busy but it’s just impressive that someone as big as Jay Leno takes the time to come in and talk. “How are you doing sweetie?â€￾
“I’m so goodâ€￾
“Thanks for comingâ€￾
“Are you kidding? I love coming hereâ€￾ I smiled, “Do you know Matt?â€￾
“We’ve never metâ€￾ Jay said as Matt stood up and shook his hand, “Nice to meet youâ€￾
“You tooâ€￾
“So I hear you two are engaged?â€￾ he asked and I quickly covered the ring on my finger. I don’t understand how everyone knows about this when it happened literally three days ago and we’ve been in the middle of the Pacific for the past week. Jay laughed, “I won’t mention it if you don’t want me toâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled
“Well congratulationsâ€￾ he laughed, “I mean if it’s not just rumorsâ€￾ he smiled; he clearly knows it’s not just rumors. It’s not that I don’t want everyone to know, trust me I’m excited as all hell I want to shout it from the roof tops but I just don’t think it’s ready to happen right now. I think we should be able to tell our family and friends before we tell the whole world. And Matt is just a normal guy, he always says he just plays baseball, he’s not into all the fame and publicity so he doesn’t feel the need for everyone else to be so concerned with us.
Once Jay left Matt held his hand out, “What?â€￾ I asked
“Want me to hold it?â€￾
I nodded my head, “I don’t want to take it off thoughâ€￾ I laughed as I handed it to him, “Don’t lose itâ€￾
“I won’t,â€￾ he laughed as he put it in his pocket
As I walked out onto the set I sat down and everyone cheered, they’re all so sweet there, “Welcome back Katâ€￾
“Thank you. You know this is the first time I’ve ever been on here without Matt Damon, it feels kinda weirdâ€￾
“Yeah, we couldn’t get him so Ben Affleck came insteadâ€￾ Jay laughed
“Good enough, good enoughâ€￾ I laughed as I tapped Ben’s leg, “Congratulations on your baby, you must be so excitedâ€￾
“I am, thank youâ€￾ Ben smiled
“Now you two have a couple things in commonâ€￾
“Do we?â€￾ I asked
“You’re both big Red Sox fans huh?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed even though we all know why I’m a big Red Sox fan
“Are you still with Matt Long?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Ben’s going to be your best friendâ€￾
Ben laughed, “He’s a good kid. I actually grew up with him. Well I grew up with his sister. Our parents actually live right down the street from each otherâ€￾
“Oh, that’s amazingâ€￾ Jay said
“Yeah, small world huh?â€￾ Ben laughed, “I know I tell everyone I’ve ever met that we’re good friends, but I’m sure he doesn’t tell anyoneâ€￾
“He’s never mentioned it,â€￾ I laughed
“How’s he doing? What did he hurt his Achilles tendon?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I nodded my head, “He’s good now, he’s walking and everything. He’ll be fine by May they’re hopingâ€￾
“And he just got signed for 4 more yearsâ€￾ Ben added
“Yes he didâ€￾ I laughed, I love how I’m on this show and we talk about him the whole time, “You should have him onâ€￾
“We should. We should have Ben and Matt on and make an hour out of it, have all the Bahston boysâ€￾ Jay laughed, “Alright, let’s talk about you Katâ€￾
“Yeah, gosh, it’s my turnâ€￾ I laughed
“You just came in from Hawaii?â€￾
“Yeah, we just got back this morningâ€￾ I smiled, “It was my first time there, I had so much funâ€￾
“Did you go swimming with the dolphins?â€￾
“Yeah, we totally did, it was so coolâ€￾ I smiled, “we went swimming with them and Flipper like full out attacked me. He didn’t like my bathing suit or something…â€￾
“Flipper? Like the Flipper attacked youâ€￾
“Yesâ€￾ I laughed, “THE Flipper, he attacked meâ€￾
“I doubt it was because of your bathing suit Kat, I don’t think anything could not like you in a bathing suitâ€￾
I laughed, “No, he really had it in for meâ€￾
“But you made it, thank Godâ€￾
“Yes, thank goodness I am still aliveâ€￾ I laughed
“But you had fun?â€￾
“Yeah, it’s beautiful, we did everythingâ€￾
“Now you have the fashion show airing next Tuesday?â€￾
“Yeah, it’s funâ€￾ I laughed, “You get to see back stage and everythingâ€￾
“We get to see all the cat fights?â€￾
“Yes, you sure doâ€￾ I laughed
“Are there really fights? I heard you hit Giselle?â€￾
“With my wingsâ€￾ I laughed, “Those wings are huge and I was yelling for everyone to watch out because I couldn’t see but it was too loud and she didn’t hear me and I banged right into herâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s not like I hit herâ€￾
“That’s not what I heardâ€￾
“Well that’s what happenedâ€￾ I laughed, “Was she on? She likes to spread rumorsâ€￾
“All I know is she said you hit herâ€￾
“She lies a lot, it’s a problem she hasâ€￾
Jay laughed, “She had a message for you, I know you didn’t watch the show since you were in Hawaii, so we’ll show you the messageâ€￾
I laughed, oh boy, I’m a little scared. Giselle’s like… my favorite of all the girls. We’re like the same age and we have a lot in common, we’re pretty much the same person. We don’t like the whole Hollywood thing and we both like to eat. We’re actually really close but we don’t get to hang out a lot because we’re so busy. Plus, she’s from the same area of Brazil as my mother and she sounds just like my mother did, so there’s a definite connection whether she likes it or not.
They cut to a clip from the show where Giselle’s talking sh** about me. I laughed when it ended, “She basically called me a loser, I’m a little hurtâ€￾
Jay laughed, “Do you have anything you want to say to her? You know she… she said that she watches the show every nightâ€￾
“So do I… when I’m home. I really doâ€￾ Jay laughed he doesn’t believe me but I really do try to watch it as much as I can. “Anyway, I don’t have anything to say to her. We’ll talk later Giselle, I’m not afraid of youâ€￾ I laughed
“Alright, can we get a video of that fight, that’s what I want to seeâ€￾ Jay laughed, he was like really laughing. He has a really funny laugh, “Alright, we have to go, thank you Kat, congratulations on whatever it is I should be congratulating you withâ€￾ he laughed, “The show’s on Tuesday on CBS, thanks for coming, come back soon?â€￾
“I willâ€￾
“Alright, we’ll be right backâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:43 am

Kat always does the best interviews. I'd watch her on these shows if she were really a real model and celebrity. She's better than most of the crappy celebrities we have in the media these days.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:04 pm

<span style='color:blue'>OK, i'm going to add a little more because that last chapter was kinda pointless lol and this one's short so... yeah thanks for reading and here's some more:)

I haven’t been able to sleep for more than 4 hours a night since we’ve come back from Hawaii. Ok technically I could have slept for more than four hours but I have a lot of things to do and I like to spend time with my brother and sister since I haven’t seen them forever and I’m a dork.
My cell phone rang and I answered it still half asleep, “Yeah?â€￾
“That’s how you answer your phone?â€￾ I heard a chuckle, “Are you engaged?â€￾
“Who is this?â€￾
“Are you f***ing kidding me Kat?â€￾ now I know that it’s Ryan
“Hey Ryâ€￾
“Are you?â€￾
“Am I what?â€￾
“Engaged, wake up!â€￾
“Sorry, it’s earlyâ€￾ I manage to open my eyes and look at the clock, it’s 11:30, it’s not early it’s quite late in fact
“Are you engaged?â€￾ he shouted the question this time, he’s getting annoyed
“Yesâ€￾ I shouted back and he chuckled
“sh**â€￾ he laughed, “Congratulationsâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾
“So how’d he do it? I bet I proposed way f***ing betterâ€￾
I laughed, “Yeah because I almost choked on the ring you put in my ice creamâ€￾
“I should have known better than to put it in your ice cream. You inhale that sh**â€￾
“That’s rightâ€￾ I laughed, I’m not ashamed of the fact that I like ice cream, there’s nothing wrong with that.
“Are you in the city?â€￾
I nodded my head and the remembered he couldn’t see me, “Yeahâ€￾
“Want to get lunch?â€￾ I didn’t answer him right away because… well I don’t know if I should, “Matt can comeâ€￾
“No, he’s in Bostonâ€￾
“Alright then. Are you not allowed to go out with friends now that you’re engagedâ€￾
“Ryanâ€￾ he’s being an a**hole
“It’s coolâ€￾ he chuckled, “You want to ask permission then and get back to me?â€￾
“I just woke up,â€￾ I stated, ignoring his last question
“Okâ€￾ he paused, “So, around 1?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“Cool, I’ll met you at Gillian’s at one thenâ€￾
“Alright, don’t be lateâ€￾
“I’m heading out now. Laterâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I looked at the phone in my hand as it told me the call had ended and then dialed Matt’s number right away.
“Hey, Kat, I can’t talk long I have to go into a press conference in a couple minutesâ€￾
“Oh, it’s ok. I just wanted to tell you that I’m going to lunch with a friendâ€￾
He laughed, “Ok. Kat, you don’t have to tell me your every move just because we’re going to get marriedâ€￾
“’I knowâ€￾ I paused, “But this old friend also happens to be an ex-boyfriendâ€￾
“Ahhâ€￾ he chuckled, “The truth comes out. Justin?â€￾
“No, Ryanâ€￾
“Ahh… Ryanâ€￾ he paused, “I haven’t met Ryan have I?â€￾
“I don’t think soâ€￾
“Ok, well have funâ€￾
“Really?â€￾
He laughed, “Yeah, really. I trust you. I’m not worried. I’ll call you later all right? I have to goâ€￾
“Alright, bye Mattâ€￾
“Bye, love youâ€￾
“Love you too, byeâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:47 am

At least we know Matt's not overly possesive. :lol: I think most guys wouldn't let their fiancee's go out with an ex. Can't wait to see what Ryan has been up to.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:13 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks, here's some more

I walked to Gillian’s and was surprised that Ryan was actually there before me. “Katâ€￾ he stood up when I walked in
“Ryanâ€￾ I smiled when he hugged me, “I haven’t seen you in so longâ€￾
“I know, I’ve been touring… and you’ve been getting engagedâ€￾ I nodded my head and smiled, “How’s it going?â€￾
“Good, how about you?â€￾
“Goodâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾ this is a little weird.
“Hey, welcome to Gillian’s, I’m Jill, I’ll be your waitressâ€￾
“Are you THE Jill?â€￾ Ryan asked and the waitress looked confused, “As in the Jill from Gillian’s?â€￾
“Oh… no I’m afraid notâ€￾ she smiled, “Can I get you guys something to drink while you look over the menus?â€￾
“I’ll have a cokeâ€￾
“Strawberry lemonade please, thank youâ€￾
“Did you want an appetizer? Or do you want some time?â€￾
“Oh, we know what we want we don’t even need the menuâ€￾ Ryan said as he handed them back to her, “I’ll have the mushroom burger with extra cheese and onion rings and she’ll have the Philly cheese with no onions or peppers or mushrooms and extra cheese and curly friesâ€￾
“Alright, I’ll put those in and get your drinksâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾
“So am I invited to the wedding?â€￾
“Of courseâ€￾
“Cool, when is it? I need to clear out my scheduleâ€￾
“ I have no idea, we didn’t set a date yetâ€￾
“Alright, well tell me as soon as you knowâ€￾
“I willâ€￾
“Does Justin know?â€￾
“Know what?â€￾
“That you’re getting marriedâ€￾
“I don’t knowâ€￾
He laughed, “Then he doesn’t knowâ€￾
“What are you talking about?â€￾
“You’ll know when he knows… trust meâ€￾
“What’s that supposed to mean?â€￾
“Nothing, never mindâ€￾
“No, Ry, what are you talking about?â€￾
“Nothing, I’m kidding. Calm downâ€￾ seriously, what is he talking about
“So do you like… talk to him all the time?â€￾
“Every dayâ€￾ he said sarcastically and laughed, “We talk sometimesâ€￾ I’m never going to get over the fact that they’re friends.
It took us a little while to get back to normal. It seems when we see each other for the first time in a long time we start out weird but then Ryan always tends to say something or do something stupid enough to break weirdness and allow us to go back to our stupid selves.
“ I got that new Clooney movieâ€￾
“Shut up, where did you get it?â€￾
“I know peopleâ€￾ he laughed, “You wanna watch it?â€￾
“Yeah, my apartment is really messy, just to warn you. I haven’t unpacked completelyâ€￾
“Oh f*** then, we’re not going to your placeâ€￾ he said sarcastically, “Come on, I droveâ€￾
“New car?â€￾
“Yeah, I gave the other one to my brother. He got his licenseâ€￾
“No way really?â€￾ I can’t believe that kid is old enough to drive. I remember when he was like ten.
“Yeah, my mother didn’t want me to get him a new car because she doesn’t want to spoil him and he’s not doing that good in school I guess. So I gave him mineâ€￾
“Your six month old Escaladeâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “It’s not a new car, it was a hand me downâ€￾
“There ya goâ€￾ I laughed, “Did you bring the movie?â€￾ He pulled it out of his back pocket and smiled, “Cool, did you watch it yet?â€￾
“No, I just got itâ€￾ he paused as I opened the door to my apartment, “I heard it’s goodâ€￾
“I’m sure it isâ€￾ I dropped my bag at the door, “Put it inâ€￾ I sat on the couch and then laid down and banged my head, “Owwwâ€￾ Ryan laughed hysterically, “It’s not funny, it really hurtsâ€￾
“Yeah it usually does hurt when you hit your head against a hard object,â€￾ he continued laughing
‘Thanks for the sympathyâ€￾
“Oh, your welcomeâ€￾ he paused, “Remember that time… when we first started dating I was in Europe somewhere and you came out, back when we’d meet up every other week or whatever. I think we were in Germany, or maybe Amsterdam, no it wasn’t Amsterdam. I don’t know, but we were at some pub and you got so wasted and you decided you wanted to jump from pole to pole or whateverâ€￾ he laughed, “Ya know those poles sticking up so the cars won’t go up on the sidewalk. And you were jumping from one to the other and you didn’t make it and fell flat on your faceâ€￾
I laughed, we had so much fun on that trip, “I was not even that drunkâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “You were definitely cocked out of your mindâ€￾
“I was just a little tipsy. And it was in Belgiumâ€￾
“Yeah you’re right Belgium, because then we got those f***ing amazing wafflesâ€￾
“They were so goodâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“And then I had a concussion, that was the funniest partâ€￾ I said sarcastically, that was really a disaster
“That’s rightâ€￾ he laughed, “We just started dating and I had to call Matt and Jackie from f***ing Belgium and tell them you had a concussionâ€￾ he paused, “He was so pissed, he was screaming at me I could f***ing hear him from Virginiaâ€￾ he laughed, “I had to literally talk to him for ten minutes trying to get him not to jump on a plane and come to Belgium and take you home himselfâ€￾
“Really?â€￾ I never knew that. I need to call them. I’m been so busy I haven’t even talked to them in so long. They were really the ones that were there when I needed them the most; I should send them up here or something.
“Yeah really. It was the first time I f***ing talked to them too. That was the point that they began to hate meâ€￾ he laughed, “From that point on I was in trouble with themâ€￾
“They don’t hate youâ€￾ he gave me a look and I laughed. They kinda do hate him. Well they don’t hate him anymore, they just hated him when we were together, but they don’t mind him as a friend.
He looked at me for a second before speaking, “Do you ever wonder?â€￾ he paused and looked away, contemplating if he should continue, “f*** it. Do you ever wonder what would have happened if we got married?â€￾ he didn’t pause enough for me to answer, “I mean if I didn’t f*** everything up the first… five? Ten? Fifteen times. If you just came to London to surprise me and I was just sleeping… alone, by myself in the hotel room. I’m sure you don’t think about it. I do though… a lotâ€￾ he paused and laughed a little, “Like, we’d probably be living in the suburbs somewhere, with at least a kid, and a dog and a f***ing… picket fenceâ€￾ he paused and I wanted to say something but I didn’t know what to say, we ended the engagement almost five years ago and this is the first time he’s ever said anything like this to me. He licked his lips, “We could have made it. If I didn’t f*** it up we could have made itâ€￾ he paused, “Don’t marry him, he’s a f***ing doucheâ€￾ he stood up, “Do you have any f***ing ice cream?â€￾ he walked into the kitchen, I hate how he finally lets out his feelings and it’s five years later and he leaves without giving me a chance to say anything… not that I know what to say but I do know I need to say something.
“Ryan, waitâ€￾ he continued walking so I followed him to the kitchen and sat down on the counter and he just stuck his head in the freezer, “Ryanâ€￾ I don’t know if he’s ever going to remove his head from the freezer
“Cookies and Creamâ€￾ he smiled as he held up the container. Now he’s going to pretend he didn’t just say what he did, “Do you have any clean spoons or do I have to use a fork?â€￾
“Ryan f*** the spoon for one minute!â€￾ I screamed and he stopped, “Just chill ok? Just stop with the ice cream and sit down we need to talkâ€￾ he sat down, “OK, first of all… he’s not a doucheâ€￾ I smiled
Ryan laughed, “I knowâ€￾
“Okâ€￾ I paused and took a deep breath; “If you really think I haven’t thought about what it would have been like if we got married at least… once a week since it happened you’re out of your mind. You were my first love and… God Ryan, you know I love you. And I’ll always love you, we have something that… no one else has, I mean we know more about each other then we know about ourselves. You’re like… one of my best friendsâ€￾ I paused and wiped my eyes because I really think I’m about to cry, “Listen Ry, you can not blame yourself for all the sh** that happened between us. We have been through so much sh** and we worked out so much sh**. We were young, and we were not ready to get married. We were living the fairy tale and we didn’t even think about the reality of the situation. We were young, and it’s not what you did that ruined everything. It would have happened at some point, and it’s better that it happened when it did and not like two years down the road when we’re married and have kids then we realize we’re not meant for each other like that. We’re meant to be friends. And I know that, and I know we need to be friends forever. And when I have kids and you have kids they’ll play together and I bet your son will be the one to give my daughter her first kissâ€￾ I saw a little smile on his face and that’s all I wanted, that look he was giving me before was killing me.
“And you love him?â€￾ I nodded my head, “That’s all that matters thenâ€￾ he went back to the freezer, I don’t know if he listened to anything I said
“Ryanâ€￾
“That’s all that mattersâ€￾ he repeated, “its cool Kat. He’s a cool guy, he’s perfect for you, you’re perfect for each otherâ€￾ he paused, “All I ask is that I’m at the f***ing wedding and if he ever does anything sh**ty to you I’m the first one you call. And I need permission right now that if he f***s up I get to kick his assâ€￾ I laughed and nodded my head, “No, you need to say itâ€￾
“I give you permissionâ€￾
“For what?â€￾
“I give you permission to kick Matt’s ass if he ever f***s upâ€￾
“Alright thenâ€￾ he laughed, “Now where’s your f***ing spoons?</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:13 am

Awwwww. That was a crazy way of showing that he still really cares for the girl ... he'll f*** up Matt for her if he screws up. :lol: I like them best as friends. :nod:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:56 pm

dumdumdum :)

I sighed when I heard my alarm go off. It’s never easy to wake up to an alarm. It’s not even that early, and I haven’t had to wake up for anything early in a long time but it’s really annoying. I need a better alarm clock. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and pulled a sweatshirt over my tank top and a pair of jeans and flip-flops. I grabbed my bag and was literally out of my apartment within five minutes of waking up. I’m going to school today. Remember when I went to school? Yeah, I definitely haven’t been there in a couple weeks. I’ve been doing the work and stuff… well some of it, but I’ve just been a little preoccupied. But that’s the good thing about this school; I don’t have to go if I don’t want to.
I was halfway to school when I realized I didn’t even brush my teeth. I’m really gross. I stopped at the next store I saw and grabbed a toothbrush, toothpaste, and gum. I seriously cannot believe I forgot to brush my teeth, that’s so disgusting. As I waited in line I looked at all the gossip magazines and guess who was on every cover? At least this time it’s true and it’s not bad.
The girl behind the counter was actually reading one of them; she had it opened to the story… I wanted to tell her the truth so she wouldn’t have to waste her time reading it. I was really planning on telling her if she asked but she didn’t say anything, probably because I’m so gross and my breath stinks. Well I guess it’s better she didn’t recognize me so it won’t be in a tabloid tomorrow about how I have bad breath and don’t brush my teeth. “Do you have a bathroom I can use?â€￾
“Yeah, in the backâ€￾
When I finished brushing my teeth I went to school. I didn’t pay attention for three seconds. This is why I don’t go to school. I wanted to concentrate but I’m a little out of it. Once class was over I called my brother as I walked home. He’s in LA this week working on the new center. He’ll be back soon but it sucks because I saw him for like two days when I got back then he left. He needs to come home. I really cannot be away from him for more than three days, Matt’s right. But for ten years I wasn’t able to see him or talk to him so I think I have the right to want to spend every day with him. I think it’s justified.
He didn’t answer his phone because he’s a loser… or because he’s actually doing work. Whatever. As soon as I walked back into my apartment I dropped my books on the coffee table and fell on the couch. I’m tired already. My cell phone rang and I saw Ryan’s name sprawled across the screen, “I don’t talk to you for months and now you’re going to call me everyday?â€￾ I said with a chuckle
“You need to turn on channel sevenâ€￾
“Why?â€￾ something’s going on because he’s never this serious
“Just trust me… turn it onâ€￾ I reached for the remote and changed the channel to see my face along with Justin’s covering the television screen. They were pictures of us when we were together, so I don’t know what they’re trying to pull. Those clearly were taken a year ago
“Now the story that everyone wants to know. Access Hollywood has it first. What’s really going on with Justin Timberlake and Kat Sharpe?â€￾
“I gotta go, call me laterâ€￾ I dropped the phone not even waiting for him to answer it, I started shaking before they even said anything else, I knew this was going to be it.
“Justin Timberlake and Joanna Allen have been dating for almost a year. But no more, they called it quits. Why you ask? It seems Justin and Kat still have a little something going on. Apparently there’s a little more to their relationship then ‘just friends’ like they claim. As we all know Justin and Kat dated for quite awhile, and perhaps that night after the Billboard Awards a few months back wasn’t just ‘talking’ like they claimed. This story is almost too good to be true. I know what you’re thinking, it’s just gossip. But is it? When asked to comment Joanna’s people have said,â€￾ He paused and showed the text as he read, “It is true that Joanna and Justin are no longer together. Joanna is heartbroken and feels betrayed in every sense of the word. It is hard to trust people in this business and Joanna seemed to trust two people that had something going the whole timeâ€￾ he paused, “But of course, that may not be Justin and Kat, it could be… well… I don’t know who else it could be. When asked for a comment, Justin’s camp has stated: Justin and Joanna are no longer together, they are trying to work things out enough to remain friends. I will not waste time discussing rumors related to this matter. All that needs to be known is they are no longer together. I will not comment on Kat Sharpe at this timeâ€￾ my life is over. “Kat’s camp could not be reached. On tomorrow’s Access Hollywood we will take a closer look at the relationship between Kat Sharpe and Justin Timberlake over the years. What do you think about this story? Vote online, did Kat steal Justin away from Joanna? Will Kat and Matt make it through this? We’ll find out more tomorrowâ€￾
I started shaking uncontrollably and fought to catch my breath. I can’t lie to him anymore. I can’t lie to everyone anymore. It’s not just that I can’t because it’s the wrong thing to do but even if I wanted to I couldn’t. It’s all over the news and it’s Justin’s word against mine. Why couldn’t they just come right out and say I had nothing to do with it? Granted I do have a lot to do with it but why did they have to say that on national television? I needed to call Kristen, since she’s the only one that knows the truth, but I couldn’t physically pick up the phone. Well I could pick it up but I couldn’t physically dial the number. My hands were shaking too much I couldn’t do anything.
The phone started ringing and I prayed it wasn’t anyone but Kristen and thank God it was her. I was able to flip the phone open but that was it, “Kat? Are you alright?â€￾ I couldn’t answer, “Kat, I’m on my way, you’re okâ€￾ she paused waiting for a response but I couldn’t give her one. “I’m at your building now, I’ll be up in a minuteâ€￾
When she came in I was shaking so much that she had to literally sit next to me and hold my shoulders still. “You’re ok. You’re over reacting. It doesn’t mean anything. No one said it was because of you, no one said you hooked up with him. It’s just the media with bullsh**, no one believes that sh**. No one doesâ€￾ she’s just saying that, everyone believes it, “Kat calm down, call Matt and you’ll see he doesn’t care, he doesn’t believe it. And even if he did he wouldn’t care because he loves you and he doesn’t care if you hang out with your exboyfriends he’s not going to care if you made a mistakeâ€￾
“Everyone believes access Hollywoodâ€￾ I managed to get out; I just have this feeling in my gut that this is going to ruin everything.
“It’s not true, just call Matt and you’ll seeâ€￾ she handed me my cell phone and dialed the number, it went straight to his voicemail
“He’s ignoring meâ€￾
“He’s probably at a press conference and he doesn’t even know yet. He probably won’t ever know because he doesn’t even care about that sh**â€￾ I know she’s just saying it because she wants to calm me down but its kind of working. I kind of feel like he’ll take my word over the stupid television and we’ll be able to get past it. I don’t know… all I know is this is a bad day.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:57 am

A-HAAAAA! The truth is surfacing again. :huh: Talk about a bad day ... shoo wee. Another obstacle on the way to happiness with Matt.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:44 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading... here's a little more :)

I heard the door open and slam shut and I prayed that it was Kristen, or maybe even Johnny. Maybe my brother got back from LA a couple days early, or maybe it was even Gabe, he wouldn’t be as bad as Matt, I said a silent prayer that it was anyone but Matt but God must have been busy with something else because Matt walked right into the bedroom. The look on his face just broke my heart; I’ve never seen him mad before he’s not an angry person he doesn’t even get mad. I looked at him and bit my lip to stop it from trembling, I want to cry right then, I wanted to fall into his arm, I wanted him to give me a great big hug that would make everything go away.
He couldn’t even look at me and that’s what hurt so much. He’s never done anything even remotely bad to me, he’s never been mean, he’s never not called, he’s never been an a**hole, he’s never looked at other girls, he’s never done anything even the slightest bit bad. And I wish he could have, I really wish I could have at least one thing that he did that I could hold against him at this moment but I don’t have anything, “Hiâ€￾ I said softly
“Don’t even… don’tâ€￾ he held his hand up, “You just need to be straight with me, right now. Tell me the truth, the real truth the whole truth; don’t give me any partial truth sh**. Did you hook up with him while we were together? Yes or no?â€￾ the anger in his voice was apparent, he didn’t need to scream I could just tell by the tone.
I took a deep breath and looked up at him, he looked right back down at me, into my soul and I just started crying. He nodded his head, took a deep breath and looked up closing his eyes so he wouldn’t let his own tears escape. “Why?â€￾ he asked softly but still didn’t look at me, “Why?â€￾ he repeated louder this time
“I don’t knowâ€￾
“How do you not know Kat? How do you not know how you f***ed everything up?â€￾
“It was one time, it was a huge mistakeâ€￾
“Yeah, it wasâ€￾
“It didn’t mean anything, I don’t have any feelings for himâ€￾
“When?â€￾
“When I was in LAâ€￾
“Which time? You’re there a lotâ€￾
“At the Billboard Awardsâ€￾
“Oh… the time you were over at his house? That’s impossible, you didn’t do anything that night, you stayed up all night talking because his mother was in a car accidentâ€￾ he paused, expecting some kind of a reaction from me but I was crying too hard to even see straight, “That’s the time you stood in front of me, looking right at me and told me nothing happened. Say something Kat, stand up for yourself. Give me some more lies, keep feeding them to me, I fell for them all before, what the hell, keep them comingâ€￾
“Stop Matt, it’s not like thatâ€￾
“It’s not? What’s it like then? You lied to me, multiple times, to my face. Do you not see anything wrong with that? Can I take anything you’ve said to me as the truth or have you been lying to me the whole time? Did something happen between us that would make you think we weren’t together or it was ok that you could hook up with your ex-boyfriend?â€￾
“No, nothing happened, and I haven’t lied to you multiple times that’s it, that’s the only time I ever lied to youâ€￾
“Then why did you lie to me? Why didn’t you tell me? Obviously you knew it was wrong or you would have told meâ€￾
“Of course I knew it was wrong. I couldn’t sleep for days. I made myself sick. I wanted to tell you but I was too scared that you’d leave me and I don’t want you to leave meâ€￾ I paused as I grabbed onto his arm, “Please don’t leave me Mattâ€￾
“How could I… how could I not?â€￾ he pulled his arm away from me and stood up, “How could any person put in this position not leave you?â€￾
“Please don’t, I’m so sorry. It was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. Please Matt. I love youâ€￾
“Apparently not enough to stay away from your ex-boyfriendâ€￾
“Please don’t goâ€￾ he started walking to the door but I grabbed onto him, “Please Matt, I’m sorryâ€￾
“Get up, let go of me,â€￾ he said in a surprisingly calm voice, “You’re not helping yourself Kat, get upâ€￾
“Don’t leave, we can talk about itâ€￾
“I don’t want to talk about it, I need to think about it, by myselfâ€￾ he looked at me and shook his head, “Just answer one questionâ€￾ he paused for a second before speaking again, “Do you love him?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“You answered that too fast. You didn’t think about itâ€￾ he shook his head as he paced around the room, “You need to think about it because I don’t believe you and I don’t think you believe yourself. You really need to think about itâ€￾ he pushed his sunglasses to cover his eyes and pulled his hood over his head before licking his lips and walking out the door. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:51 am

:( :( :( :( :( :( That made me want to cry. Matt can't leave ... I love him. :lol: I feel like Kat in this situation. Um, this is the suckiest situation ever. I don't even know what she can do to get Matt back.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading... Just a warning the next couple chapters may be a little rough lol
I hope you like it! :)

I locked myself in my bedroom and stayed there for three days. I left my cell phone in the living room, unplugged the phone in my room and did not leave my room once.
“Katâ€￾ Kristen knocked on the door the first day, “Come on let me in, I’m the only one here. We’ll just talk… or I’ll just listen, whatever you want, you can’t stay in there foreverâ€￾
oh, I think I can.
Day 2.
“Kat, come onâ€￾ I heard Kristen take a deep breath, “Alright,I’m leaving you some food because I don’t know if you’re eating but you should be. And I’m going to go. Everyone’s been calling you, you’re cell’s been ringing. Call me if you need anything, I’ll be over later tonight. It’s alright Kat, everything’s going to be alrightâ€￾
Day 3.
“Kat come on, you’re worrying me. Gabe’s pissed because you haven’t returned his calls and I’m running out of excuses as to why. You need to come out and just let me see you so I know you’re still alive. You don’t even have to say anything. You can say anything you want I’ll listen or you don’t have to say anything and I’ll stare at the ceiling with you. Please just unlock the doorâ€￾
Later that night I heard voices getting louder as they got closer, it was my brother and Kristen. My brother’s back from LA… he’s going to be pissed. “She’s been in there the past three days, she won’t open the door, she won’t eat, she won’t do anythingâ€￾
“Kat, let me inâ€￾ Joey said as he knocked on the door gently, “Come on Katâ€￾ why don’t they just get the hint and realize I want to be alone? I heard Kristen say she was leaving and I thought maybe Joey would leave too but was I ever wrong, “Kat let me inâ€￾ I didn’t answer him obviously, just like I haven’t answered anyone the past theww days, “Kat, stop the bullsh**, I’m the only one here let me inâ€￾ a few minutes passed, “You’re being so unbelievably stubborn about this. What are you just going to stay locked up in your room forever and welt away?â€￾ I heard him take a deep breath and then the door slammed and he was gone… or so I thought. He came back no more than a half an hour later and I heard banging, ten minutes later my door was off the hinges and leaning against the wall outside my room. Joey wiped his hands on his jeans as he walked into my room, I looked at him and then back at the same spot of the ceiling I’d been looking at for the past 48 hours. “Get upâ€￾ he said as he walked over to the curtains and opened them up, letting the bright street lights shine into my room, “Get upâ€￾ he repeated and I pulled the blanket over my head. He took a deep breath as he pulled the blanket away from me, “Are you kidding me?â€￾ he laughed slightly when he saw I was wearing Matt’s hoodie, “Kat, get upâ€￾ he repeated for the hundredth time, “You are such a little baby, get up I am not letting you stay in here your whole lifeâ€￾
“Leave me aloneâ€￾ I said softly
“Yeah, okâ€￾ he said sarcastically, “Get upâ€￾ he picked me up and put me on my feet but I couldn’t stand up, I just felt really lightheaded and fell back down on the bed, “Are you alright?â€￾ he started to get concerned, “Have you seriously not eaten anything in the past two days?â€￾ I shook my head, “Longer?â€￾ I nodded, “How much longer?â€￾ I shrugged, “Kat, how much longer?â€￾
“Since it happenedâ€￾
“Which was when?â€￾
“Wednesdayâ€￾
“4 days agoâ€￾ he said softly as he sat down on the bed, “So now you’re anorexic?â€￾
“I’m just not hungryâ€￾
“So you’re just going to slowly kill yourself because you got dumped? That’s coolâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“I’m just not hungryâ€￾
“Are you hungry now?â€￾ I shook my head, “Well can you eat anyway?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I said softly, if it means that much to him. I’m seriously just not hungry and I feel like if I do eat I’m going to throw it up, “What are you doing here?â€￾
“I live hereâ€￾
“No you don’tâ€￾ I paused, “Why are you here? You should be on his side. Gabe’s on his side, I’m on his side, you should be on his sideâ€￾
“Well, I’m on your sideâ€￾
“Why? I’m not even on my own side. You love Mattâ€￾
“So do youâ€￾ I nodded my head and felt myself starting to cry again, “Don’t cry, don’t cryâ€￾ he said as he gave me the best hug ever, I needed that, “We’ve gotten through a hell of a lot worse than this, we’ll get through this tooâ€￾ I nodded my head and I did not want to let go of him, but he pulled away, “Let’s get you some foodâ€￾ he said as he helped me into the kitchen and sat me down at the counter, “Do you have any food?â€￾ he looked through the counters and I just rested my head on the counter, “I’m going to order some food, eat thisâ€￾ he said as he handed me a spoon full of peanut butter, is he serious? A few minutes later he called to order some food and made me a cup of tea, “The center’s looking real good. They think the building should be done by next month. You should come with me when I go back and check it out, it’s really niceâ€￾ I nodded my head and he picked up my cell phone, “Fifty three damn missed calls Katâ€￾ he laughed, “Do you want to listen to your messages?â€￾ I didn’t say anything, just continued eating the peanut butter he gave me, “No? Ok… there’s 12 from Emily, you haven’t even talked to Em?â€￾ I shook my head, “Well she’s probably freaking out you should call her. There’s a bunch from Ryan, a couple from Gabe… and one from Mattâ€￾
My head shot up, even though I was pretty sure he was just saying that to get some reaction, “Have you talked to him?â€￾
He looked at me for a second and then nodded his head, “Just because you wouldn’t answer the phoneâ€￾
“Why don’t you hate me like everyone else does?â€￾
“No one hates youâ€￾
“I hate meâ€￾
“I can tell… as I see it you hate yourself enough for all of usâ€￾
“Gabe hates meâ€￾
“No he doesn’t. he’s just mad because you lied to himâ€￾
“I lied to everyone, he shouldn’t take it so personallyâ€￾ I paused as I began to cry again, “I clearly don’t have a conscience, I lie to everybodyâ€￾
“If you didn’t have a conscience your life would be so much easier and we would not be having this conversation right nowâ€￾
“Why do I… like why do I do stupid things though? Everything was going so perfect with us. He treats me like a f***ing princess and then I go and f*** everything upâ€￾ I wanted Joey to tell me that I didn’t f*** everything up and it’s not my fault and I’m not stupid but he didn’t because I am stupid, “I swear I didn’t do it on purpose Joey, I didn’t go to Justin’s expecting it to happen. I don’t want to be with him, I don’t. I want to be with Matt, I love him so much it hurtsâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“But he hates me and won’t even talk to meâ€￾
“He just needs time to think about it. It came out of nowhere. The trust you guys had is just all gone ya’knowâ€￾ I nodded my head as the tears started flowing again, “Don’t cry, I’m just saying what’s going through his head. He loves you, you know that. he just needs time to think sh** through, you know what it’s like, you’ve been in his position beforeâ€￾ I nodded my head and he gave me another hug,
I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes, “Alright, no more cryingâ€￾
“Yeah, sounds goodâ€￾ he laughed, “You want to call Em or do you want me to?â€￾
“You because I’ll cry and I can’t cry anymoreâ€￾ I laughed a little
I ended up talking to my sister on the phone for an hour and then spending the rest of the night talking to my brother. I’m really lucky to have such amazing siblings. I don’t know where I’d be without them, alright I’d probably still be locked in my room.
I looked over at my brother as he yawned, “I’m going to get going, you alright?â€￾
I nodded my head even though I really didn’t want him to leave, “You can just stay if you want, it’s lateâ€￾ I made excuses even though we both know I just don’t want to be alone, “You can sleep in my room, I’ll sleep in the spare room, or on the couchâ€￾
“No, I’ll sleep in the spare room, I’m tired though, you gonna go to bed?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I nodded my head as I stood up, “Thanks Joey, for everything, ya’knowâ€￾
“Yup, try to get some sleep, I expect breakfast on the stove when I wake upâ€￾
“Thanks Joey, I love you tooâ€￾ I said sarcastically as I went into my room without the door, “You’re going to fix my door tomorrowâ€￾
“If you would have opened the door like a normal adult I wouldn’t have toâ€￾
“Imagine me slamming the door in your face right nowâ€￾
“Good night Katâ€￾
“Good night Joeyâ€￾ I said as I fell onto my bed, I really need to sleep, I haven’t actually slept in awhile. But of course, as soon as I was alone I started thinking of Matt again. I started thinking about how stupid I was and how much I hate Justin for telling everyone, but how much I hate myself for being so stupid. I could feel myself getting in that state again, the state I always get in when I think about him. I grabbed my pillow and a blanket and quietly opened the door to the spare bedroom. I sat on the chair and a half across from the bed with my legs over the armrest and actually managed to fall asleep for the first time in four days.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:02 pm

Thank God for Joey unhinging the door. :lol: I shouldn't be laughing about that, but that made me chuckle. I think she needs to listen to Matt's message and talk to him. He wouldn't have made the call if there wasn't unfinished business.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:23 am

My brother left the next morning and I was forced to spend time alone thinking of what else? the fact that I’m the biggest a**hole in the world. I took the dreaded walk to the living room and plopped myself on the couch before picking up my cell phone in my hands. I looked at the number of missed calls; there really are fifty-three. Is there a way to just listen to the ones I want to listen to?
#1: “You need to call me back, I don’t know what you want me to say so call me backâ€￾ that would be Gabe, and he’s pissed…. Very pissed.
#2: “Call me back Kat, I’m not f***ing kiddingâ€￾ Gabe again… even more pissed
#3: “Hey it’s me, I heard what happened, well I kind of heard but I’d like to hear it from you, so call me backâ€￾ Joey…
#4: “Hey Kat it’s Justin um… I was just calling to see if you’re alright and I… uh… well I guess we should talk so call me backâ€￾ yeah. Right. I don’t understand how he thinks he has the right to explain to the world what happened. I don’t get it; he should have talked to me first. It was a long time ago why the f*** does he bring it up now?
#5: “Seriously, call me the back. How am I supposed to cover you ass when I don’t know what’s going on? My phone has been ringing non-stop and I don’t have anything to say to them because Miss. Princess over here won’t answer her damn phoneâ€￾ that would be Gabe again, even more pissed.
#6: “What the f*** is going on? I was away from the television all day and I come back and the world f***ing stops. Call me if you need someone to talk to or whatever or just call me anyway so I know you’re okâ€￾ Ryan…
#7: “KAT!!!â€￾ I pressed delete before I even heard anything else, it was Gabe, and I don’t want to hear anymore from him. In fact, message 8, 9, 10, and 11 were Gabe too, as well as twenty more messages.
#26: FINALY THE ONE I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! “Hey, um… your brother said you’re not picking up the phone and I don’t know what’s going on because it’s not like you not to answer the phone when it’s your brother. I mean, Gabe’s been complaining too but who cares if you don’t pick up Gabe’s call. But your brother… something’s going on if you don’t pick up your brother. I don’t know what you’re doing; hopefully it’s nothing stupid. I wouldn’t think you’d do anything stupid but… I don’t seem to know that much about you so…â€￾ there was a long pause, “All right, call your brotherâ€￾ and he hung up. I hate that he thinks he doesn’t know me. I hate that I messed everything up. I hate myself very much actually.
The phone rang in my hand and I took a deep breath before answering it “We’re leaving tomorrow at noonâ€￾ Gabe told me, he’s still mad at me. Usually he’ll talk to me for a little, but today he just says ‘we’re leaving at noon’. He’s very pissed; I’m actually a little scared of him like this.
“I’m not goingâ€￾
“I’m not going,â€￾ I repeated
“You have to goâ€￾
“No I don’tâ€￾
“Kat, you already said you were going you can’t just back outâ€￾
“Gabe seriously I’m not going. I’ve been to every single thing I’ve ever said I was going to go to. This is the first time in my life I’m backing out on something; for once I’m being a diva. I’m not goingâ€￾
“There’s been commercials on TV with your name for the past two weeks, you can’t just not show upâ€￾
“Tell them I’m sick and I couldn’t make itâ€￾
“You’re acting childishâ€￾
“I don’t care, I’m not goingâ€￾ I paused and he didn’t say anything, “Gabe Matt is going to be there, and Justin, and I can’t deal with that. I promise you I’m doing this not because I’m selfish but because I’m emotionally not at a state that I’ll be able to sit there for two hours and pretend like everything’s ok. Please trust me when I say I can’t goâ€￾
I heard him take a deep breath, “you have a couple appearances within the next couple weeks, do you think you’ll be emotionally stable by then?â€￾
“Don’t be an ass about it Gabe. Don’t you realize that I can’t do it? What happens when I walk down the red carpet and everyone screams at me and asks me what happened?â€￾
“You say no comment and keep walkingâ€￾
“You know I’m not going to be able to do thatâ€￾
“Then you can skip the red carpetâ€￾
“Look I can’t be in the same room as him. I can’t go, I won’t goâ€￾
“Alright thenâ€￾ he said as he hung up the phone, he’s such an ass. He’s really being such an ass about this.
I called him right back, “Don’t hang up on me. You’re being such an ass about this it’s really annoying the sh** out of me. I’m sorry I lied to you, I’m sorry if you feel personally attacked but honestly it has nothing to do with you. I know I was a total dick and I shouldn’t have lied and I shouldn’t have done it, I know. I’m way more mad at myself than you could possibly be mad at me. But I don’t need you to be so pissed off at me and act like such an ass. I know Matt’s your boy and you’re like best friends and you love him but damnit Gabe you know I love him too. And we’re friends too, or we used to be. You’re acting like I’m just some b**** you hardly even know. Stop being such an a**hole and get over yourselfâ€￾ I hung up the phone and it rang again
“If you don’t want me to treat you like some b**** that I hardly even know than you should stop acting like some b**** that I hardly even know. Because that’s what you’re acting like right now. You’re not the same person I knew a couple weeks ago. Face the facts Kat, you’re not the same girlâ€￾ he hung up the phone again.
It took a couple seconds for me to call him back, I didn’t know what to say, “I’m not the same person? What about you? You used to be a nice person who would never say that to anyone, especially me. You’re like one of my best friends Gabe, you’re like blood brothers with my brother, you’re like a f***ing brother. Who the hell are you? I do one thing wrong and I know I f***ed up but you’re just over it. Real friends stick with each other when they f*** up they don’t turn their backâ€￾ I hung up again and he called back yet again
“I’m sorry if you were mistaken but I’m not friends with people who f*** around with their exes when they’re engaged to someone else. That’s just not my style. And I don’t think I would ever call our relationship friends, you’re my clientâ€￾ he hung up the phone and I screamed, if he really thinks he’s getting the last word with this then he has another thing coming.
“f*** you!â€￾ I screamed, “You have come to the ultimate low Gabe, you’re client? I’m your boss Gabe, how about that? I’m the one that pays for that nice loft you live in, I’m your f***ing boss you need to show me some respectâ€￾ I hung up the phone
“Show you some respect? Do you even know the meaning of the word?â€￾
“Um, news flash Gabe, we were never dating. I never cheated on you, it has nothing to do with youâ€￾ I hung up the phone and he called me right back
“It has a lot to do with me when you’re the b**** that cheats on my friendâ€￾ he hung up the phone
“I have two words for you. You’re fired. f*** offâ€￾ I hung up
“I’m not fired, I quitâ€￾ he hung up
“No you’re firedâ€￾ I hung up
“I quitâ€￾ he called back and then hung up
“You’re so f***ing immature. You can’t quit after you’ve been fired assholeâ€￾ I hung up
“You’re the immature one you keep calling me backâ€￾ he hung up
“Give me a break, a**hole, go have dinner at some nice restaurant because it’s going to be the last time you can afford itâ€￾ I hung up my phone and turned it off. If he really thinks he’s getting the last word then he’s insane.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:29 am

OH SNAP! :huh: This is getting heated. I didn't expect Gabe to be fired. That was crazy. There's going to be a lot of regret over all the things that were said. :unsure:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:03 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Happy Easter!
Thanks for reading, here's a little more, hope you like it :)

I have taken countless classes about how to deal with the paparazzi. All of these so-called professionals have taught me how to pause and give them pictures and not to make faces or point fingers. I know the secret of wearing sunglasses so they can’t see what you’re looking at, I know to smile when I see them and not look upset. I know to yawn when they’re not paying attention and wait to eat until they can’t see you. I know you have to look your best all the time and I should never go out looking like I just woke up, and especially not if I’m sick. And no matter how much I b**** and complain about going to those stupid meetings I know that they have helped. There are hardly ever any pictures of me in tabloids that come out bad, and that says a lot because they always look for the worse ones.
But today I couldn’t care less. I would not be leaving my apartment if I didn’t have to, but I have a big test in my Spanish class that I can’t miss. Thank God it’s in Spanish class and I didn’t have to study because if it were in something I needed to study for that would be the end of it. Although I’m pretty sure I will be able to fail this one even though I know everything on the test like the back of my hand.
In any normal circumstance I would have spent some time getting ready. I’m not saying I spend hours getting dressed and have people come to do my make-up like I’m going to do a fashion show but I at least make sure I look presentable. But not today. I literally changed from one pair of sweatpants to another, pulled a hooded sweatshirt over my head and slipped into some flip-flops on the way out the door. I prayed that for some reason they would have a little sympathy and leave me alone. I prayed that maybe, just maybe, they would look the other way when I walked out of my building. Maybe all those pictures I gave them when I really wanted to strangle them would pay off.
As I walked out of the building the crisp fall air hit me and it actually felt good. I haven’t been outside of my apartment in weeks; I forgot how much I love fall. I saw the one paparazzi member that has followed me everywhere I’ve ever gone. When I’m in NY he’s in New York, when I’m in LA he’s in LA. He just looked at me as I walked down the street, not putting the camera to his face once, “Go ahead, get your shot,â€￾ I said softly
“Have a nice day, Ms. Sharpe,â€￾ he said with a smile.
“Thank youâ€￾ I said softly, I would have smiled back but I don’t think I’m physically able to do that anymore.
I stopped by Starbucks down the street from campus because I was actually a little earlier than I had expected. I got a couple stares as I walked down the street but nothing out of the ordinary. I’m guessing they don’t recognize me at all. Which is not a big surprise, especially because I can’t even recognize myself. When I walked out of Starbucks that’s where all the sh** hit the fan. There was at least double the amount of paparazzi there usually is. All of them screaming my name, telling me to look over here and over there. I swear some of them were even making rude comments, like asking me if it was worth it or how Justin is and why Matt isn’t with me. I am such an emotional mess as it is I do not need them to throw more gas on the flame. I did not even try to smile and act sweet; there was no way I could pull that off right now. I just ignored them and continued walking, hoping they would just get their pictures to put on the cover of every magazine from here to Timbuktu and leave me alone. But that didn’t happen. They followed me the whole 2 New York City blocks to the building I needed to be in. although this is obviously not the best situation I would be able to deal with it normally but they were so close to me I was getting claustrophobic and just the whole deal was really getting to me. I wanted to die and I wanted to cry but since I couldn’t die the only option left was crying. Since I had the sunglasses on I figured no one would notice and I was not able to control myself so even if they could tell I was crying there was nothing I could do. “Can you please just let me get to class?â€￾ I whispered, I wanted to yell, I wanted to scream at them, stomp my feet and push them out of the way but all I could do was whisper. I know they heard me, they were waiting for me to make some sort of comment so they could sell it to the magazine, they thought I would break down and tell them everything that’s going on in my life. Although I am in a rare form, I am not that stupid that I would go that far.
“Kat?â€￾ I heard my name and looked over to see my Spanish professor walking into the building. “Leave her alone, leave the girl alone she’s going to school. You’re on campus, that’s not allowed, you’re breaking the law. Leave the poor girl aloneâ€￾ he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into the building and slammed the door shut, “Are you alrightâ€￾ I nodded my head and wiped my eyes under my sunglasses, “Are you sure?â€￾ I nodded my head again, “Come with meâ€￾ he said and I followed him into his office, “Take a seat,â€￾ he said before closing the door, “Are you sure you’re alright? You shouldn’t have to go through that, I’m sorry. Nobody should have to go through that especially you, you’re too young for thatâ€￾
“I’m used to it… it’s okâ€￾
“It’s not ok, you should not have to deal with thatâ€￾ he paused, “I sent you an email, you don’t have to take the test. You should have stayed home. You can take it next week or at home or somethingâ€￾
“No, no it’s ok. If any other student got dumped they would still have to take the test. I don’t want to be treated any differentlyâ€￾
“If any other student’s relationship was on the cover of every magazine and they had people following them around with cameras I would not expect them to take the testâ€￾
“I appreciate it, but I’m going to take itâ€￾
“I respect your decision and I admire your dedication and strength, you’ll get through thisâ€￾
“I know, thank youâ€￾ I nodded my head, “I admire that you took the time to talk to me, and that you spoke in English. I didn’t know you knew English,â€￾ I laughed slightly
“Don’t let it get around,â€￾ he laughed, “Do you have someone that can pick you up after class?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I nodded my head, “Thanksâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:55 pm

HAPPY EASTER BACK AT YA! :hug: :kiss:

What a sweet professor!! Mine were never like that. :lol: But, I agree with Kat. If she's doing the school thing, she needs to commit to it like any other student, famous or not. It's what you have to do and it's the fair thing.

Life has to stop sucking for her soon. I hope! :pray:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks again for reading... here's a little more

Once I finished the test I called Jim. The people in New York are usually not this bad, it’s bad like this when we’re in LA but not here. It’s out of control. They scare me, I’m really terrified. “You alright Kit Kat?â€￾ Jim asked once he saved me at school. I nodded my head and he handed me a big sweatshirt that I put over me, “There’s a lot of people out there so we’re going to make a run for itâ€￾ I nodded my head again and we made our way outside, which was basically just me being led to a car, I couldn’t see much, or hear much except for the screaming. When we got back to my apartment I sat down on the couch and a few minutes later Johnny and Gabe came in
“What are you doing here, you’re firedâ€￾
“No he’s not,â€￾ Johnny said
“Yes he is Johnny, I fired himâ€￾
“You can’t fire himâ€￾
“Alright then he quit, either way he doesn’t work here anymoreâ€￾
“Look Kat, I’m sorry about last night, we were both angry and we both said some things we didn’t meanâ€￾ Gabe said
“Oh, that wasn’t forced at allâ€￾ I said sarcastically
“Get upâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“Get up, stand upâ€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Kat, stand the hell upâ€￾
“Noâ€￾
“If you don’t stand up I will pick you upâ€￾
“No you won’tâ€￾ he’s not going to pick me up, he can’t… he picked me up, “Put me down, what are you doing?â€￾
He brought me into my bedroom, dropped me on the bed and locked the door and I stood up and walked to the window, “You’re acting like a b****â€￾
“Here you go with the names againâ€￾
“Give me a break Kat, just shut up and listen. You’re being a b**** and I’m telling you that because no one else is going to tell you, but everyone knows. We know you’re going through a hard time, we know your life is f***ed up at this point in time but are you really going to just stay here and mope around for the rest of your life? You locked yourself in your damn bedroom for three days, who are you? Is that what you think Matt’s doing right now because I can assure you it’s notâ€￾
“Don’t tell me if he’s dating other girls,â€￾ I said softly
Gabe took a deep breath, “You know damn well that he is not seeing other girls Kat. But he’s also not locking himself in his bedroom, not taking any phone calls and backing out on appearances he’s had for the past three monthsâ€￾
“Well he’s stronger then meâ€￾ I looked at him and then back out the window
“Yeah, I’m sure that’s the caseâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“Why do you even care?â€￾
“Because I don’t like seeing you like this, nobody does. And I’m not going to just sit here and act like it’s normal for you to be acting this way because it’s not. Your brother’s going to lie to you and tell you it’s fine and Kristen’s going to be that shoulder for you to cry on but I’m not going to share in the bullsh**. It’s f***ed up what you did but you need to get over it. There’s nothing you can do, what’s done is done you need to move on. As your publicist I’m telling you the longer you stay in your room and refuse to go out to appearances the more they’re going to want pictures and the more they’re going to torment you. As your friend I’m telling you to move on with your life and don’t let this change everythingâ€￾
“I thought we were never friendsâ€￾
He laughed, “Oh sh** Kat, let it go. I said I was sorry, we both said sh** last night we didn’t meanâ€￾
“I meant everything I said last night,â€￾ I said with a slight smile because that’s easier then admitting he was right
“Of course you did, now come hereâ€￾ he said softly and gave be a big hug
“I’m still not going tonightâ€￾
“I know you’re notâ€￾ he paused “And neither is Mattâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾ I pulled away from him
“I’m guessing for similar reasons to why you’re notâ€￾
“But he was looking forward to itâ€￾
“Matt was looking forward to an awards show full of publicity?â€￾ he asked like he didn’t believe me, Matt usually hates that stuff but he was honestly looking forward to this one
“No he really was, cause it’s the Kid’s Choice Awards and they’re funâ€￾
“He told me he didn’t want to go in the first placeâ€￾
“And when did he say this?â€￾
“A couple days agoâ€￾
“Can you call him and tell him I’m not going and that he can go?â€￾
He took a deep breath and grabbed his cell phone from his pocket, “Hey Matt, yeah, look Kat’s not going to the Kid’s Choice Awards… Yeah… you can go… no, I don’t know… I don’t know if he’s going… yeah I would imagine… uh, no that’s ok… alright bro I’ll talk to you later… yup… laterâ€￾
“Well?â€￾
“He’s not goingâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾
“Because he said if Justin’s there he’ll be forced to kick his ass and he doesn’t think that’s a good thing to do in front of the kidsâ€￾
I laughed a little, he won’t kick Justin’s ass. Me, on the other hand, would really enjoy kicking Justin’s ass. I would enjoy Matt kicking his ass, or Gabe kicking his ass or a random ten year old in the crowd, anyone actually, I’m not going to be prejudice, anyone that is willing to kick Justin Timberlake’s ass is hired.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:34 am

Justin better watch his back. :lol:

Gabe's going to have to continue with this tough love approach. She can't mope around forever.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:30 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading... here's some more :)

Let me tell you, when it rains it pours. The good news is that Gabe doesn’t hate me anymore, but we’ll see how long that lasts. Not only does Matt not even want to talk to me, and Justin’s been calling me every five minutes and I can’t seem to get a minute to myself. I have a bunch of appearances that I’m supposed to go to but I can hardly get myself out of bed in the morning. I miss Matt so bad it hurts. But now the cameras have come back and everywhere I look on every television station there are more stories about me. Not only are they talking about the breakup but they’re also saying I’m on drugs and it seems everyone has something to say about everything.
I guess I’m not allowed to have a bad week where I just got dumped from the man I was going to marry. No way, I’m on drugs. That’s why I look like sh** and am crying randomly. Yeah, that’s what they’re saying. They’re saying that I was walking down the street going to class and I couldn’t even make it because I was crying for no reason. Except they seem to fail to mention that there were 1000 grown men with cameras calling me names and screaming at me. Nope, it’s just the crack.
I watched Matt on ESPN doing a press conference. It’s really sad that I watch these things because it’s the only way I’ll see him or hear his voice. “I’m really excited and relieved that the camp decided to take me back. I was worried for a little whileâ€￾ he laughed, “I know as an athlete injuries are going to happen, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about my place on next year’s team. I’m relieved beyond any sort of expression that I’ll be wearing the jersey again next seasonâ€￾ I finished saying it with him, it’s the same speech he’s said since we were in Hawaii. I don’t get why they even ask anymore they always get the same answer, he doesn’t even try to change it up a little.
“How is the healing coming along?â€￾
“It’s doing well. I’ve been in physical therapy since the surgery and it’s making a lot of progress. We’re aiming for mid May that I can start playing again, I’m going to be getting out there practicing with the team in a few months to work on some hitting and before you know it I’ll be backâ€￾ he said with a smile
“What are your thoughts on Johnny Damon moving to the Yankees and can you set the record straight about your engagement to Kat Sharpe?â€￾
He laughed and I saw his publicist stand up but he waved him down, “Trying to just sneak it in there huh? My relationship with Kat is personal and is really of no one’s concern except Kat and I. As for Damon, what are ya gonna do? He did what he had to do and I won’t hold it against him… for too longâ€￾ he smiled and I turned the television off because I couldn’t stand watching him anymore.
“You ready?â€￾ Gabe asked when he walked into my apartment
“Yupâ€￾ I stood up, even though I’m not ready. It’s my first real appearance and it’s with Entertainment Tonight. Why? They’re going to tear me to shreds. Although they promised they’re not going to talk about it but I highly doubt it. But it’s ok, I’m not going to answer anything I don’t want to and I will honestly slap the interviewer across the face… except if it’s Vanessa… but I’m sure they won’t put me with her because she won’t ask me those questions.
“I know you’re scared but… it won’t be that badâ€￾ Gabe said as he massaged my shoulders
I laughed as I grabbed my purse, “Sure it won’tâ€￾
“There are only fifty cameras outsideâ€￾
“Oh that’s it? Awesomeâ€￾ I said sarcastically, I’m trying to be nice and clearly he’s trying too. Maybe we’ll be able to remain civil longer than I thought. “Is Jim here?â€￾
“Yeah, he’s waiting downstairsâ€￾
I nodded my head as we stepped into the elevator, “I’m just warning you, if they say anything… I will slap themâ€￾
“I know you will,â€￾ he laughed as we walked through the lobby
“Hello my darlingâ€￾ Jim smiled when he saw me
“Hello Jungle Jimâ€￾ I smiled when I went to hug him but he pulled away
“You can’t hug me, today I’m being toughâ€￾ he crossed his arms and looked down at me, he does look very scary. But he’s such a goof it’s going to be hard for him to pull off being scary for too long.
“Just smile and act really happy and they won’t know what to do with themselvesâ€￾
I didn’t look really happy but I did smile. It’s the best I could do. I did smile and wave, and I even laughed a little. That whole laugh thing wasn’t even forced. I was laughing at the fact that it was the same men wearing the same clothes that were there a few days ago. I don’t think… no judging by their stench, I know they have not showered or changed since then and have been waiting outside my apartment ever since. And I thought I was pathetic.
I sat down in the car and took a deep breath; “It wasn’t that bad, suck it upâ€￾ I looked over and saw my brother sitting on the other side of the limo
“What are you doing here?â€￾
“You really think we’d make you go through this alone?â€￾
“We?â€￾ he moved out of the way to show Emily who was hiding behind him before, “Em? Where the hell have you been?â€￾ I screamed as I ran over to the opposite side of the limo. Emily lasted maybe two weeks in New York and then she went back to Virginia. She didn’t give it a chance. She missed all her friends and everything and… well honestly I wasn’t around a lot and neither was Joey so I don’t really blame her. But I’m going to get her to move back again… just give me time. I sat down between them and rested my head on Emily’s shoulder and my legs on Joey’s lap. Just having them there makes me feel like I’ll be able to get through it.
“Alrightâ€￾ Gabe began but Joey cut him off
“Alright, we’re gonna go in there… Kat you’re going to smile and act happy… then you’re gonna sit down and get your makeup done…. Then we’re gonna do the interview… bada bing bada boom, we’re all home but fiveâ€￾ he mimicked Gabe causing everyone to laugh… except Gabe. Even Jim who is mean today laughed.
“Yeah, yeah yeahâ€￾ Gabe said with a smile
“What Gabe?â€￾ I asked
He was quiet for a second before speaking up, “You’re going to get your makeup done then do the interviewâ€￾ he paused because everyone was laughing since Joey was pretty right in his prediction, “Shut up. Just act happy and smile so we can get out by fiveâ€￾
“You’re so predictableâ€￾ Joey laughed
“Whatever, get outâ€￾ Gabe said as we got out of the limo, well they got out first then Jim waited for me and I laughed and smiled and waved for real this time because I was really laughing because my brother can make me laugh even when I’m in a sh** fest mood.
I’m thinking I’ll just ignore everyone today and make Gabe deal with it. As we walked into the building we were met but literally 12 people. I hate how everything in this business takes so many people to do everything. Not that I should be talking, I have five people with me.
I sat down to get my makeup done and that’s when I started getting nervous. What should I say when they ask me? I know they’re going to ask. I’ll just say no comment, or leave me alone… or I’ll slap them. I guess we’ll see how they ask.
“We’re ready whenever you are Ms. Sharpeâ€￾
I stood up and made a face at Emily, letting her know I was scared to death. Everyone followed me out there but no one said anything. Jim rested his hand on the small of my back, which made me feel like it was going to be ok. “Hello Kat, how are you?â€￾ I was asked as soon as we stepped into the room. sh**. It’s that guy, the one without a heart. He’s the guy that full out asked Jessica Simpson if she cheated on Nick. I know Jessica Simpson should be sending me flowers because ever since my whole thing exploded she hasn’t been on the cover of any of the magazines. Although I have a sneaky suspicion that she loves all the attention she’s getting.
“I’m good, how are you?â€￾ I smiled and acted like I was really excited to see him as I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
“Have a seatâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾ I smiled as I sat down and looked over at Jim who was standing there with his arms crossed being the scary man, which made me laugh.
“Are you ready?â€￾
“Let’s goâ€￾ I smiled
“Alright, I’m here with the one and only Kat Sharpeâ€￾ he began, and I smiled and pretended like I was excited to be there. It started out fine. It always starts out fine. The beginning of the interview is always great; they ask me about work and the center and about things that I’m there to talk about. But then, out of nowhere they just hit you with the tough sh**. BAM…what’s going on with you and Matt? BAM… what about Justin? BAM did you cheat on Matt? BAM… are you on drugs? BAM… are you getting back together with Justin? BAM… are you and Matt still friends? BAM… are you giving the ring back or are you keeping it? BAM… BAM… BAM
I sat there, unable to respond in any way. I stared into space, and couldn’t even listen to what he was saying even if I tried. I literally saw balls of fire coming from his mouth instead of words. I looked up and saw Gabe, standing there with his arms crossed, ready to jump in front of the camera, but then I saw my brother who was literally on his way to kick this guy’s ass.
“It’s ok,â€￾ I said to my brother really but the guy seemed to think it was to him. I mean, I guess he could think that since we are in the middle of an interview.
“Do you have any answers?â€￾ the guy asked, well sorry, did he actually ask me questions? It felt more like I was on trial for murder, being accused of all this sh**.
“You want answers?â€￾ I said softly, looking over at my brother and Gabe and Jim who were all standing up with their arms crossed, ready to jump this guy whenever I give them the signal. But then I looked at my sister and she looked scared for me, but it seemed like there was some little hope she had that I could make it through this without my brother or Gabe or Jim saving me for once. I licked my lips and looked right at this dude, “Answersâ€￾ I paused, “I don’t have answers because first of all you didn’t give me any questions, you accused me of things that are none of your business. Obviously, I’ve been having a tough couple of weeks and I really appreciate it that you understand that and are respecting my privacy at this momentâ€￾ I said sarcastically, “I’m allowed to have bad days, I’m a human being. Do you not have bad days? Do you not have days where you don’t want to wake up? Where you want to stay in bed all day and cry… all day long? I do… and I have, and I should be allowed to have bad days and days where I can cry and not be accused of being on drugs or being followed and literally attacked in the streets of New York City, where I liveâ€￾
He didn’t say anything at first, but I saw my brother sit down in the corner of my eye and that made me ready for him, give me what you have sucker I’m ready for you. “As a celebrity you should be aware that you’re going to be photographed, you’re a model, that’s your job. If you don’t want to get photographed don’t live in New York, in the middle of the cityâ€￾
“I’ve lived in New York my whole life, so now that I’m a celebrity I’m not allowed to live where I’ve lived my whole life? That gives people the right to follow me around and scream obscenities at me, call me names, make cry. That’s ok?â€￾
“That’s paparazzi. We all agree that they go too far at times, but we have nothing to do with themâ€￾
“All I’m saying, is you’re hypocritical when you say all this. You have so many specials on your show saying how horrible the paparazzi are and taking the celebrities side, but yet you have the pictures they take on your showâ€￾
“We have never bought a picture from a member of the paparazziâ€￾
“Maybe not directly from them but you show pictures from the magazines that buy pictures directly from the paparazzi. I mean at least two times during your half hour show do you mention something in a magazine coming out next weekâ€￾
“What do you have to say to people that say its part of your job?â€￾
“I understand taking pictures is part of my job, I’m not an idiot. I know that there is going to be people that want to take my picture when I am going out to an event. That’s fine, it’s my job, I’m working it’s fine. I also know that people are going to want my picture when I’m doing normal things that everyone does like going to dinner or going shopping. And I don’t enjoy that, I don’t like that because I’m not working, but I’m ok with it. I realize it’s part of the job and I can deal with it. It’s not the taking pictures part that bothers me it’s the harassment that goes with it. If I’m walking down the street with my brother I want to be able to walk down the street without cameras three feet in front of me yelling obscenities at me so I give them an angry look and they can make up a story about me being a b****. It’s ridicules I can’t drive down the street without people trying to run me off the road and crash my car so they can get that angry picture. I mean I don’t know what else has to happen before something is done about it. I mean, where do we draw the line? I’m having a hard time with things in my life right now and there are twenty grown men following me around and yelling at me and I look like sh**, I understand that but why is it in the papers that I’m on drugs or I’m anorexic? Why is it on your show? I’m not on drugs. I’m not anorexic. I’m going through a breakup. Leave me the f*** aloneâ€￾
“Alright, that’s enoughâ€￾ Gabe stood in front of the camera and I stood up and followed him. And that was the end of the interview.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:13 am

Good for her. She let that interviewer have it. She definitely wasn't ready for those questions coming at her all at once. She hasn't really figured out what's going on with her and Matt in the first place, so that makes it so hard to talk about.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for reading, here's some more

We went to the car in silence, and drove home in silence too. After that interview I knew Gabe was going to have my ass. I know I shouldn’t have said what I did but I don’t really care. That guy’s an a**hole and he doesn’t have the right to talk to me like that.
“Well… on the bright side you won’t have to do an Entertainment Tonight interview for a little whileâ€￾ Gabe spoke up and I looked at him, then back out the window, I can’t tell if he’s mad or not. I probably shouldn’t have gone off on that guy like that.
Then I heard a strange laugh and looked over at Jim who was laughing hysterically he could hardly breathe. He laughs a lot but I’ve never seen him laugh like this. Then Joey started laughing, and Emily… and then Gabe joined in, “What’s so funny?â€￾ I laughed really just because it’s contagious, I was really laughing at Jim’s laugh.
“It’s just funny. I remember the first interview I went to with you and you said exactly what was on your mind. Then the next day Johnny got you some interview coaches and you were so proper in all your interviews and you smiled when you should and when they asked you a question you didn’t want to answer you laughed and made a joke out of it. And now, you’re back to the way you were, telling them exactly what’s on your mind. You are back. Kat Sharpe is back. That alien that took over your body for the past couple of years is gone and Kat Sharpe is backâ€￾ he continued laughing his crazy laugh that I’ve never heard
I looked over at Gabe, ready for what he was going to say, I’d rather him say it now, in front of everyone then when we’re alone because he will be nicer when my brother’s here, “Go aheadâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“Go ahead, tell me how stupid I wasâ€￾
“No, I think that a**hole deserved everything you gave him. I know technically I’m supposed to say that you shouldn’t have done that and I should have stopped you a long time ago but… I think you did well. We’ll let Johnny deal with itâ€￾
“Well, at least they won’t put it on airâ€￾
Gabe looked at me like I was crazy, “It will be on the show Kat, be prepared for thatâ€￾ I kinda don’t think they’d put it on the show. I kind of called them out, usually they like to pretend everyone loves them… but they could add more gas to the fire that I’ve gone crazy. I honestly don’t even care anymore.
“Well we’re home before fiveâ€￾ Emily smiled, “Bada bing bada boomâ€￾
“Are you guys going to leave?â€￾ they all shook their heads, I think they’re finally realizing I don’t want to be alone… ever. “We can watch a movieâ€￾

~*~*~*~*~

“Have you talked to Matt?â€￾ Kristen asked me the next night, I just shook my head and then she nodded, “Do you want extra cheese or mushrooms on the pizza?â€￾ she asked as she held the phone in her hand
“Mushrooms… and can you get that cheesy garlic bread too?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she ordered the pizza and I grabbed a bottle of water before sitting on my couch, just another night of doing nothing.
She sat down next to me, “He won’t return my callsâ€￾
“He just needs timeâ€￾
“Do you really think that or are you just saying it? I mean it’s been like… two weeks. It’s not like him to ignore a problem like thatâ€￾
“Well he hasn’t had to deal with a problem like that before. He doesn’t know what to doâ€￾ she paused, “Do you think it’s over?â€￾
“I don’t know,â€￾ I said softly before taking a deep breath, “I mean no. I’m not going to give up, I love himâ€￾
“I know you do, and he loves youâ€￾ I nodded my head, even though I’m not too sure about that part anymore.
I turned on the television just in time to watch my interview from the day before. I didn’t expect that they would show as much as they did. I hate watching myself in general but I felt horrible watching myself this time. I look horrible, and trashy saying all that stuff. I shouldn’t have said everything. I’m glad I did, but I shouldn’t have. The thing is that show is bullsh**. And people need to understand that it’s not ok to ask people in this business the questions they ask. It’s not fair. You wouldn’t ask your own sister the questions he asked me and I’ve met him maybe once before in a two second time span. I really hate this business.
I should have handled it differently. I don’t know how… but I should have been more calm or something. But I don’t regret it. I’m glad I got my point across even though I look horrible doing so. But the show pretty much is saying that I had a breakdown on their show and it just proves more that I’m on drugs because the old Kat wouldn’t have done something like that and she was always so prim and proper and now she doesn’t care. Except little do they know that the old Kat would have been ten times worse and this is the Kat that is down a couple notches. I controlled myself in many areas that I didn’t have to. I could have slapped him like I had planned going into the interview.
Then they went to a red carpet event for something. I don’t know what it was for but apparently the only reason with Entertainment Tonight went there was to ask all the other celebrities what they think about my outburst. It’s so good to know that celebrities have each other’s backs. Especially when I am positive that they feel the same way I do. Except no, they’re all at a publicity event where they want publicity and they’re going to pretend like they love it and I’m out of my mind. I swear they are all so fake it’s sickening.
“You know, I heard about that. It’s crazy… I hope she’s ok, it seems like she’s gone a little crazy huh? It’s really sadâ€￾ That was what Lindsay Lohan had to say about me… it’s sad. I’ve gone crazy. This coming from a girl that has such a fake tan she looks like a Muppet.
“I think she’s overreacting a little bit. She needs to chill out. Its ok Kat… just chillâ€￾ Thank you Jamie Fox. I need to chill out, I’m overreacting. I’ve never met him in my life. He doesn’t know me; he doesn’t know anything about me. Yet he is able to tell the world I need to chill out. Thank you, once again Jamie Fox.
“Hey, I’m happy she’s doing all this. I’m out of the papers now, they’re focusing on her, so keep up the good work Katâ€￾ ah hahahaha, Jessica Simpson, such a funny girl.
“What does she have a movie coming out? Or is she doing a new fashion show or something? That’s all I’m sayin’â€￾ thank you random celebrity I don’t even know.
And then they asked Paris Hilton. Because she is definitely the person they should talk to about someone going crazy. “That’s hot. That’s low, she’s gone crazy. It’s funny. It’s hotâ€￾ Yeah… thanks Paris.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:09 pm

Paris! :no: Oh my lord. These celebs ... shady shady shady. They don't want people talking trash about them, then they go right on and do it.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:08 am

<span style='color:blue'>This is the never ending story lol thanks for reading, it's almost over... I promise :)
Here's some more

I’ve had enough of it. I’m not going to just sit here and wait for Matt to call me because I don’t know if it’s ever going to happen. I’m sick of being looked at as a crazy person. Why does everyone think I’m crazy? Why isn’t it ok for me to have a bad couple of weeks?
I called the airport and got a ticket on the next flight out to Boston. I didn’t bring anything with me, just myself. I need him to talk to me; I need him to listen to me. I need him to love me.
I took a deep breath as I stood outside of Matt’s apartment. I fixed my hair and said a silent prayer that he would at least talk to me and not slam the door in my face. I knocked gently on the door, then a little harder after I didn’t get an answer, “One secâ€￾ I heard him from inside and the door quickly opened. He looked at me and I smiled gently, “What are you doing here?â€￾
“I came to talkâ€￾
“Well now’s not a good time, I’m busyâ€￾ I could tell he was lying, he’s a horrible liar
“Matt please, I came all the way down here at least talk to meâ€￾
He took a deep breath after looking at me for a minute, “Alright, come onâ€￾ he walked into his apartment and I followed him. I sat down next to him on the couch and he got up and moved to the other couch, “You came to talk, so talkâ€￾
“I don’t know what to sayâ€￾
“Well you probably should have thought of that before you came all the way down hereâ€￾
He’s being an a**hole, but I deserve it “I’m sorryâ€￾
“So you’ve saidâ€￾
“I made the biggest mistake of my life and if I could go back in time I would change everythingâ€￾
“Why didn’t you tell me? I was there, I picked you up from the f***ing airport, and you just acted like you were sickâ€￾
“I wasn’t acting, I was sick, I made myself sick because of what I didâ€￾
“Why didn’t you tell me?â€￾
“Because I was afraid you’d leave meâ€￾
He rolled his eyes and ran his hands through his hair, “you lied to me when the story first came out. You said you just went to his house and talked all night and I believed youâ€￾
“I’m sorryâ€￾
“Stop saying you’re sorry that doesn’t change anythingâ€￾ he stood up and paced around the living room, “How would you like it if I stayed at my ex-girlfriend’s house all night? But it’s ok because we’d be up all night talking. And you know what? If we did do anything, it would be a huge mistake so I know you’d be fine with it right?â€￾
“I’m not asking you to be fine with itâ€￾
“Then what are you asking?â€￾
“For you to forgive me. We can start overâ€￾
“No we can’tâ€￾ he paused, “How can I trust you again when you lied to me about something so big? I mean, we spend a lot of time away from each other, how could I trust you? You’ve been in this situation before. You were so scared to get in a relationship with me because you thought I was with other girls and then you go and do the same thing you were scared aboutâ€￾
“I’m sorry Matt, I love youâ€￾
“Don’t say that either. I was brought up that you don’t say that unless you mean itâ€￾
“I mean itâ€￾
“It’s not possible for you to mean it. If you loved me you wouldn’t have done thatâ€￾
“It was a mistakeâ€￾
“A mistake?â€￾ he screamed as he stopped pacing for a second, “No Kat, a mistake getting extra onions when you said extra picklesâ€￾
“What can I do? What do you want me to do?â€￾
He took a deep breath and shrugged as my phone rang. sh**, why does this happen? Why did I bring my phone? Why didn’t I turn it off? “Who is that?â€￾ he asked and I shrugged, “No more lies remember, who is that?â€￾
“Justinâ€￾ I said softly
“Are you serious?â€￾ he laughed slightly, “You’re sitting here telling me that you love me and you made a mistake and he’s calling you? God Kat, come on. How stupid do you think I am? At least turn your phone off, at least tell him not to call for the ten minutes you’re at my house trying to get me to take you backâ€￾
“I don’t talk to him. I haven’t talked to him; I don’t want to talk to him. He keeps calling me, I don’t want to talk to himâ€￾
“Then you need to get a restraining order or somethingâ€￾ he said nonchalantly as he grabbed the phone from my hand and put it on speaker phone, “Helloâ€￾ Justin didn’t say anything, “Come on man, don’t flake on me now. Are you there?â€￾
“Yeah, I’m hereâ€￾ he sad softly
“Well what’s up man?â€￾
“I just want to talk to Katâ€￾
“Well go ahead man, she’s right here, don’t let me stop youâ€￾
“Mattâ€￾ I said softly
“No go ahead, say hi Kat. Say hi to your boyfriendâ€￾
“Matt Stopâ€￾ my stomach was twisting
He was quiet for a couple seconds, “Well go ahead you two, talk, reminisceâ€￾ he paused, “Are you trying to think of more excuses to meet up? Let’s see… maybe this time your father could get abducted by aliens or something. I’m sure Kat would be able to comfort you through thatâ€￾
“Matt, please stopâ€￾
“No, let me ask you Justin. Straight up, why the hell would you tell the world your personal business, especially when your girlfriend is engaged to someone else?â€￾
“He’s not my boyfriend Matt, stopâ€￾
“Shh, let him talkâ€￾ I did want to know Justin’s answer to that question. That’s the question I’d been wondering since it happened, “Let’s go man, your turn to talkâ€￾
“I didn’t tell anyoneâ€￾
“Look at you, you’re a perfect liar just like her. You two do belong together, don’t let me get in the way of thatâ€￾ he’s really being an a**hole; I’ve never seen him like this.
“Why are you being like this?â€￾
“It’s alright Katâ€￾ Justin said, he’s so stupid
“No Justin, I’m not standing up for you. I am pissed off at you. Why do you keep calling me? I don’t want to talk to you. you’re ruining everything. Why are you still calling me? Take the hint Justin; I don’t want to have anything to do with you. It was a mistake and you’re an a**hole. Especially for doing this. Don’t talk to me, don’t call, don’t write, I want nothing to do with youâ€￾ I heard the phone click and Matt just looked at me and flipped my phone shut. “If you want me to leave I’ll leaveâ€￾ I said softly as I began crying and suffered to get the rest out, “I love you, and I don’t want to hurt you. And I know how much I’ve hurt you already and I don’t want to hurt you anymore. I am so sorry and I know that’s not good enough. I don’t know what else to do. Maybe we’ll meet up again and we’ll be ok, maybe you just need time. Maybe we’ll meet in another life and I won’t f*** it upâ€￾ I wiped my eyes and took the ring off my left ring finger, “I love you but I need to let goâ€￾ I said as I gently placed the ring on the coffee table and walked out the door.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:39 am

Aww, I like the neverending story! :lol:

It's one rough situation after another for Miss Kat. That fighting was horrible and Justin called at the worst moment. Ugh. I wish she and Matt could work it all out, but I really don't know. It will take a long time. That's for sure.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:23 pm

<span style='color:blue'>here's some more!

I could hardly make it outside. I sat on the bench outside his building and broke down. I tried to take deep breaths but it wasn’t helping, tears were stinging my eyes. I wanted to die right then and there, it’s over. It’s official. He’s not going to take me back. I looked up and saw him looking out the window at me. He thought I couldn’t see him but I could, then he disappeared. I tried to take deep breaths I need to calm myself down. I need help; I need to go to therapy or something.
I heard someone clear his throat and I looked up to see Matt standing next to me. Well I saw his outline, the tears in my eyes were making everything blurry, “Come onâ€￾ he said softly as he helped me up, “I’ll take you to the airportâ€￾ I nodded my head and he wiped my eyes, “Stop crying, raccoon eyes don’t work for youâ€￾ I laughed a little, surprised I still knew how. “You don’t have to give me the ring back,â€￾ he said as we drove to the airport
“Yeah, what am I going to keep it for?â€￾
“It was a giftâ€￾
“An expensive gift that you can get your money back forâ€￾
“I don’t care about the moneyâ€￾
“I know you don’t but…â€￾
“It was a gift, I want you to keep it,â€￾ he said as he took it out of his pocket and handed it to me as he pulled into a parking spot. I took it from his hand and put it in my bag.
We walked into the airport and waited in a small room they have set up for “famousâ€￾ people so we could be alone. “Have a safe flightâ€￾ he paused and gave me a hug. Just being in his arms made me cry again, I wanted to stay there forever; I didn’t want to leave him, “Take care alright? Be careful,â€￾ he said, as we pulled apart. He looked up at the ceiling, so I wouldn’t see the few tears slowly making their way down his cheeks, “Don’t do anything stupidâ€￾ he laughed a little, and pulled me into another tight hug. I think so I wouldn’t see him crying, “Text me when you get there alright?â€￾ I nodded my head in his chest; he pulled away and kissed my forehead, “I love you Katâ€￾
“I love you tooâ€￾ I said softly as I hugged him one last time, “Thanksâ€￾ he nodded his head and I slowly walked out of the room and onto the plane.
I’m really a mental case. I have problems. I really have major problems. I need therapy. Why am I not able to deal with breakups? Why do I always go into this state? I f***ed it up this time. It wasn’t a surprise like it was with Ryan, I knew it. I did it. I should have told him from the beginning. That’s what pisses me off the most because we weren’t even that close. I mean, we were dating and it was still cheating and it was bad but we weren’t as close as we are now… or as we used to be. I mean, I didn’t even meet his family or go home with him until after it happened. If I had told him at the beginning maybe he would have gotten over it. Maybe he would have been able to get past it. Or at least if he dumped me it wouldn’t have been that big of a deal. I wasn’t really in love with him yet at that point, at least not as much as I am now. I wouldn’t have such a hard time dealing with it. Why am I so stupid?
The hour flight went by like a heartbeat. It seemed like as soon as we got up we were on our way down. I walked out of the terminal and made my way outside to catch a cab and there were literally 20 paparazzi waiting for me. How do they even know I was there? I hate people, I really do.
“How was your trip? Is Matt going to take you back?â€￾
Now, usually I’m able to control myself but I’m so sick of this sh** I don’t even care anymore. I’m already looked at as a crack head or a mental patient, what else can happen? “f*** off, seriously dude, get your own friends, get your own life, get your own f***ing girlfriend then maybe you’ll leave me aloneâ€￾ why are there no cabs?
“You know, Justin’s in New Yorkâ€￾
“That’s greatâ€￾
“Are you guys going to meet up?â€￾
“Um… what do you think?â€￾
“I think you areâ€￾
“I think you’re a f***ing a**hole,â€￾ I said making sure to put middle finger up in front of my face so they couldn’t use any of the pictures
“Why did you cheat on Matt?â€￾
“I swear to God, I will f***ing hit youâ€￾
“Go aheadâ€￾ he laughed
“You really like… find nothing wrong with what you’re doing? You’re… how old are you sir? Seriouslyâ€￾
“I’m forty fiveâ€￾
“OK, and you don’t think there’s anything wrong with a forty five year old calling me, a twenty five year old names and harassing me, telling me to go ahead and slap him?â€￾
“You’re the one…â€￾
“Give me a break, just shut upâ€￾
“What do you have to say about Paris Hilton? She said you were pathetic and you’ve gone crazyâ€￾
“That means so much to me because my whole life I have spent trying to impress Paris Hilton. She can go f*** off, I don’t careâ€￾
“What about Lindsay Lohan?â€￾
“She can f*** off too, I don’t care dude, leave me aloneâ€￾ finally a cab, “Thank you so muchâ€￾
“Yeah, you looked like you were having a hard time out thereâ€￾
“Oh goshâ€￾ I laughed, “You’ll be hearing about that I’m sureâ€￾ I don’t even care anymore, my life is like a big joke
“All right sweetie, well good luck with everythingâ€￾ the cab driver said when he stopped outside my apartment. The cab drivers here are really the nicest people in the world.
“How much do I owe you?â€￾
“No, no, no. Don’t worry about itâ€￾
“No, seriously you don’t have to…â€￾
“I didn’t even set the meter. You’re all set sweetie, have a good nightâ€￾
“Thanks but, take this… please?â€￾ I handed him a hundred dollar bill because I don’t know how much it costs but he saved me and he’s nice and he needs it more than I do.
“Thank you so muchâ€￾
“Have a good nightâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:30 pm

:( She is definitely at her breaking point. I feel so bad for her having the paparazzi hounding her. Makes me feel kinda bad for my love of gossip and celeb pictures. :huh: :lol: But, moving on, you can tell that there is still a lot of love and feelings between her and Matt. He's a genuinely nice guy.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:22 pm

Chapter

“Welcome homeâ€￾ Kristen said as I opened the door to my apartment
“Thanksâ€￾ I laughed, why is she in my house
“How are you doing?â€￾
“Fantasticâ€￾ I smiled as I looked through the pile of mail in front of me, “So um… I kinda f***ed up today so… I’m just warning you when Gabe calls or comes over… be preparedâ€￾ I laughed
“What did you do?â€￾
“Well… they were being really mean at the airport. So I might have like… told them all to f*** offâ€￾
“Good, they deserve itâ€￾
“Yeah, and I also may have told Paris Hilton to f*** offâ€￾ she laughed, “And Lindsay Lohanâ€￾ she laughed again, “And you know they’re going to sell that to all those shows and I’m going to have a war with Paris. Just another person on her list of people she’s going to destroyâ€￾
“And isn’t she friends with Lohan too? You’re screwedâ€￾ Kristen laughed
“Yeah, I don’t really careâ€￾ I laughed as I continued looking through the mail, “Who’s this from?â€￾ I held up an envelope without a return address. Usually I just throw those out because… well honestly with the luck I’ve been having recently it’s probably just some hate mail from some a**hole like… Paris Hilton or something. “It’s from Reese Witherspoonâ€￾
“What? What does it say?â€￾
“Dear Kat, it seems that recently I have seen your face sprawled on the cover of every magazine and newspaper out there. I know what it’s like to be followed around and fear for you life. I feel your pain in more ways than you could ever imagine. The worst part is that the media will not cut you a break. I’ve been through hard breakups, luckily before I was in this business, but I remember how horrible I felt when going through these. I can’t even imagine what you’re going through with the world watching and evaluating your every move. I watched your interview with Entertainment Tonight and I was appalled. I can’t believe that man can even call himself an interviewer; it was more like an attack on your character. I know everyone seems to have something to say about it but I think you handled it wonderfully. Sure in a perfect world things would have been done differently, but I think you’ve said what so many of us have wanted to say for so long. At least I’m sure you’ve said what I’ve wanted to say. I want to apologize for the other celebrities that have said such horrible things on your behalf. I find it disheartening and inexcusable. I want you to know that I will not be doing any interviews with Entertainment Tonight and I will walk right past them on the next red carpet event I attend, even though my publicist will probably have my neck. Please don’t let this get to you. You’re a wonderful person and I know you will get through this. I also know that you have so much to offer this world and it’s not your time to stop with all the great things you have done. We need more people like you in this business. Stay strong and I wish you the best of luck with everything, although I know you don’t need it. You’re an amazing women and I would be so proud if my daughter would grow up to be half the women you are. Peace and Love, Reese Witherspoonâ€￾
“Wowâ€￾
“Yeah wow. She’s so sweet. I want to go move in with herâ€￾ I smiled, that’s really so nice of her to do. She didn’t have to do that. See, there are a couple good people left in this world, “I’m going to write her a long ass letter. She’s going to be sorry she ever wrote to me,â€￾ I laughed as I went back through the pile of letters, “I bet there’s one from Paris Hilton. There’s going to be one in the next couple days, I’ll put money on it. Oh what I wouldn’t give for like ten minutes alone with her in a dark alleyâ€￾ I laughed. She thinks she’s so tough; yeah she had a really hard life growing up in Beverly Hills with her seven cars on her sixteenth birthday. Oh my gosh I would have so much fun beating the sh** out of her.
I grabbed another letter, looked at the return address and threw it in the trash “Who’s that from?â€￾
“Who do you think?â€￾ I asked as I continued looking, it’s from Justin. He writes me letters now… and I thought I was the crazy one.
“You’re not even going to read it?â€￾ I shook my head, “He took the time to write you could at least read itâ€￾
“Don’t tell me you’re on his sideâ€￾
“I don’t… I’m not taking sides,â€￾ she said as she threw her hands up, “I just think you could read the letterâ€￾
“I don’t want to read the letterâ€￾
“Maybe he’s apologizingâ€￾
“He shouldn’t apologize in a letterâ€￾
“Well since you won’t talk to him how else would you like him to apologize?â€￾
“Want to get drunk tonight?â€￾
“No, don’t change the subjectâ€￾
“Kristen, he’s a writer, he knows the right things to say and that’s what he’s going to say in the letter. He writes for a living, he writes what he thinks I want to hear not what he means. The whole letter’s bullsh** and I’m not going to waste my timeâ€￾
“Then talk to himâ€￾
“Once again, he says what he thinks I want to hearâ€￾ I paused, “I don’t want to talk to himâ€￾
“I’m just saying that he’s not going to leave you alone until you talk to himâ€￾
“He’s not bothering me,â€￾
“Well he’s bothering meâ€￾
“He’s calling you?â€￾ she nodded my head, “Are you serious? He’s such an idiot, I’m sorry. Just hang up on him, tell him to f*** off and leave us all aloneâ€￾
“If only he understood that, or caredâ€￾
“Just get drunk with me? Please?â€￾
“I can’t I have a meeting. Have funâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I said as she left and I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer when there was a nock on the door, “It’s openâ€￾ I called out, “What did you change your mind?â€￾ I looked at the door expecting to see Kristen but it wasn’t her “What are you… No, leave, I didn’t know it was you, goâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon May 01, 2006 7:50 am

Who's at the door? Who's at the door? That was quite the tease. My money is on Justin. :lol:

Reese is the sweetest thing ever. I want to move in with her, too. :rofl:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon May 08, 2006 9:19 am

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading... sorry it took so long Here's some more :)

“Kat, talk to me, pleaseâ€￾
“Noâ€￾ I shook my head, “I’m busy you need to leaveâ€￾
“You don’t look busyâ€￾
“That’s because I’m getting ready to be busyâ€￾ I said as he sat down on my couch, “What are you doing?â€￾
“Sitting downâ€￾
“Well don’t, you need to leaveâ€￾
“I’m not going anywhereâ€￾
“I’ll call the policeâ€￾
“If that’s what you have to do then do itâ€￾
“Why are you being so stupid?â€￾
“We need to talkâ€￾
“I don’t want to talk to you, you’ve ruined my lifeâ€￾
“That’s a little harshâ€￾
“No, it’s notâ€￾ I paused as I sat down, beginning to realize that Justin is not going to just leave, “Fine let’s talkâ€￾
“Goodâ€￾
“Why did you tell the world what we did?â€￾
“I didn’t, come on Kat. I told Joanna and she told everyoneâ€￾
“Why did you tell her?â€￾
“Because she was my girlfriend and I thought she deserved to know that I cheated on herâ€￾
“Ok, then why did you not tell her for 6 months and then decide to tell after you heard that Matt and I were engaged?â€￾ he didn’t answer, he just looked down at the ground, “No, you came here to talk so talk. Why?â€￾ he was quiet, “Answer me damnit, tell me why you did itâ€￾
“Because I love you,â€￾ he yelled, “OK? I’m in love with you, I’m still in love with youâ€￾
“We broke up a long time agoâ€￾
“For no reasonâ€￾
“There were plenty of reasons but I’m not even going to talk about that now. The point is that we broke up a long time ago and what we did was a huge, huge mistakeâ€￾
“How can you say it was a mistake? It was the best sex I’ve ever…â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I broke in, “We never had sex like that before and we will never have sex like that again. It was a one time thingâ€￾
“How are you so sure?â€￾
“I amâ€￾ I paused, “I don’t want to talk about that. Justin I am madly in love with Mattâ€￾
“You used to feel that way about meâ€￾
I took a deep breath, I can’t believe he’s being like this, “Used to is the key phraseâ€￾
He was quiet for a few seconds, “Why won’t you just admit it?â€￾
“Admit what?â€￾
“That you’re still in love with meâ€￾
“Oh please Justin, you’re being so obnoxious. You can go nowâ€￾
“I don’t have anywhere to goâ€￾
“What?â€￾
“I couldn’t get a hotelâ€￾
“You’re telling me every hotel in Manhattan is booked?â€￾
“Yeah, the marathon’s tomorrow and the Country Music Awards are tonightâ€￾
“Why are the country music awards in New York City?â€￾ he shrugged, “there’s not one empty hotel room, not even for you?â€￾ he nodded his head, “How convenientâ€￾
“I didn’t do it on purpose Katâ€￾
“Right… well what do you want me to do? Call Ryan, he’s not that far he’ll come get youâ€￾
“I’m not going to just leaveâ€￾
“Why do you leave when I don’t want you to but you won’t leave when I want you to?â€￾
“When did I ever leave when you didn’t want me to?â€￾
“Nothing, never mindâ€￾
“I don’t want you to stay pissed at meâ€￾
“It’s shady what you did, and you need to admit thatâ€￾
“Alright, it was shady but you can’t possibly blame me for the whole thing, you wouldn’t have done it if you weren’t having second thoughts about your relationship with himâ€￾
“Please Justin, it was a mistakeâ€￾
“Maybe but that doesn’t mean that deep down it didn’t happen for a reasonâ€￾
“What have you suddenly become a psychologist?â€￾
“All I’m saying is you came to my houseâ€￾
“To make sure you were alright and your mother was ok. You kissed me firstâ€￾
“Yeah, and then I tied you down and made you have sex with me all nightâ€￾ he said sarcastically, “You took off my pantsâ€￾
“You took off my dressâ€￾
“The point is that you can’t blame me for everything, you could have left at any point but you didn’t. So maybe life with your sports star wasn’t as perfect as you try to make itâ€￾
“Don’t you dare even say that. I’m letting you in my house right now and honestly I don’t even want to look at you. Don’t you dare say that. Just because things didn’t work out with you and your movie star doesn’t mean you need to start sh** with me. You’re such an a**hole,â€￾ I said as I slapped his head
“Calm downâ€￾ he said with a slight laugh
“No, don’t be an a**hole, or leave. Better yet leave, no matter what leave,â€￾ I said as I hit him again
“Don’t hit meâ€￾
“I’ll hit you if I want to hit you, you don’t like it leaveâ€￾
“Why are you acting like this?’
“Me? Pleaseâ€￾
“Yes you, why are you acting like you don’t feel the same way I feelâ€￾
“I’m not acting, why would I act like I hate you if I was in love with you? That’s stupid. I loved you, past tense, I was in love with you, yes, but I’m not anymore. It’s over, it’s been over for a long time and I’m over it, and you need to be over it tooâ€￾
“I’m not going to be over itâ€￾ he paused, “Because I know how you feel.â€￾
“Justin, we broke up a long time agoâ€￾
“Remember the time you came home with me to Memphis? Remember how much fun we had?â€￾
“Remember when we went to The Ivy and you threw your food on the ground?â€￾
“Remember when we used to sneak out just to be together so no one would know?â€￾
“Remember when you’re an a**hole?â€￾
“Remember when we thought you were pregnant? And how happy you were?â€￾
Why did he have to bring that up, “Remember when you broke up with me?â€￾ I asked softly
“What?â€￾ he asked and I just ignored him, I hate when he plays stupid, “That’s not true, you called me and said we should break upâ€￾
“No, I said maybe we should break up because you were being an ass. You weren’t supposed to agree with me you were supposed to say you’re sorry. You said consider it done and hung up the phone. I laid in bed for 2 hours after you hung up on me with the phone at my ear trying to figure out what happened. I waited for the next three days, with the phone never out of my hand, waiting for you to call me back and tell me it was a mistake and you never did. I didn’t hear anything about you until I read in the magazines that you’re dating another girl. How do you think that made me feel?â€￾ I paused and took a deep breath, trying to hide the fact that I was breaking down inside, “And then still I don’t hear from you for months. I didn’t know what to believe, could it be true? Could Justin Timberlake, the man that I fell for so many times seriously be with another girl so quick after ending a relationship over the phone?â€￾ I paused again to look at his face and he was staring into space. “And then once again I don’t even hear your voice until like 2 months later when I’m just starting to be able to move on with my life and spend time with Ryan and you just call me and tell me that I’m an idiot for doing so. You know everything about me Justin, I have told you everything. You know how messed up I am. You’ve known from the first night I met you how f***ing unstable I am and how hard it is for me to let people into my life and I let you in. You broke my heart Justin, there’s no way around it. You shattered my heart into a million pieces and part of me thought that I’d never be able to love and trust anyone ever again. You were the one person I could trust, because I knew you cared and you would never do anything to hurt me because you’re a good person but that just went away… all of a sudden it was gone. You can’t pick up the pieces of my heart now, it’s too lateâ€￾ he didn’t say anything, and by now I was already crying, I just want him to leave. “Please just goâ€￾ I stood up and walked to my room, except I don’t have a door because Joey never put it back up.
“I thought you wanted to break upâ€￾ I heard his voice, but I continued looking out the window, “I thought you were breaking up with me. I wanted to call you a hundred times but I thought you hated me and I didn’t want to ruin any chance we had to at least me friends. I couldn’t live with you not in my life at all, even if it’s just as friends it would suck but I’ll take what I can getâ€￾
“Can you stop with the damn lines for a second and be straight with me for once?â€￾
“I’m being straight with you, it’s not lines. What do you want me to say? I’m sorry, I f***ed up I’m aware. We shouldn’t have ended it the way we did. We should have talked about it; we should have worked through it. I know you have problems trusting people and I shouldn’t have just hung up the phone and not talk to you for months. I should have called you right back, I should have flown to f***ing New York the second we hung up and we should have talked it out and we could have got through it. But I didn’t. I f***ed up and I’m sorry but now I’m here to apologize. I don’t know what else I can do Kat. I love you and I know that you have some feeling for me that you won’t admit. I’m sure Matt’s a wonderful guy but there’s no way in hell you can have the same connection with him that we have. You’re not ready to get married to him, you need to give us another chanceâ€￾ he paused, “You can’t ignore the feelings that I know are there, you’ll regret it, I know you will. Please trust me on it, just give us another chanceâ€￾ he wants me to say something but I’m not going to, “I love you Katâ€￾
“Then let me go,â€￾ I said softly. There was silence for a few seconds, and then I heard him walking away and then heard my front door shut.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue May 09, 2006 9:26 am

:o Uuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhh, the heart break is killing me. :( I'm sure that was horrible for both of them to say and to hear. I'm wondering if he's actually going to stay away from Kat for good. Probably not ... I'm sure he'll work his way back to her.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Wed May 10, 2006 9:58 am

Chapter

I woke up the next morning to someone banging on my door. I opened it quickly and saw Ryan standing in front of me with a brown bag of take-out food in his hand, “Good morningâ€￾ he laughed a little when he looked at me, I’m sure I look like complete sh**
“Heyâ€￾ I said as I wiped the sleep from my eyes, I haven’t seen him in such a long time
“How are you doing?â€￾ I shrugged and he laughed and took out a few foam containers that I opened to see eggs and bacon and toast and hash browns and took a bite of bacon
“Thanksâ€￾ I paused
“Your welcomeâ€￾ he grabbed the container in front of me, “But that one’s mineâ€￾ I gave him a death stare, I really wanted that one, but he just ignored it and continued eating, “So I heard that Paris Hilton and you are in a warâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I laughed slightly
“I got your backâ€￾ he smiled as he continued eating the bacon that I wanted. I couldn’t really take my eyes off it… I like mine crispy and his is nice and crispy and mine isn’t, “Take the damn baconâ€￾ he didn’t have to tell me twice, I grabbed it from the container and gave him mine, “So um… what did you say to him last night?â€￾
“Ryanâ€￾ I whined, why does everyone bother me about everything
“I was just wonderingâ€￾ he held his hands up, “I mean the kid came to my place like a f***ing alien, he didn’t say anything, just crashed on my couch and I wake up and he’s goneâ€￾
I shrugged, “I don’t really careâ€￾
“You’re so full of sh**â€￾
“No I’m notâ€￾ I played with the food in front of me, “Why does everyone think that I have feelings for himâ€￾
“Because… you slept with himâ€￾
“Ryan it was like half a year ago. And it was a stupid mistakeâ€￾
“And you love Matt, I knowâ€￾ but he doesn’t really know, he’s just saying that to shut me up, “All I’m saying is I remember what you two were like together and honestly he hasn’t been the same since you broke up. And neither have you really. I mean, you’re happy with Matt and everything but it’s not to the same degree. Maybe you should just give him another chanceâ€￾
I licked my lips, “Remember when you hated him?â€￾
He laughed, “That’s all I’m saying, I’ll drop it now. It’s overâ€￾ I don’t get why he’s so dead set on me giving Justin another chance.
“Thank youâ€￾
He didn’t say anything for a while because I’m pretty sure he had nothing else to say. He came here to try to talk me into giving Justin another chance, “Are you busy today?â€￾ I shook my head, I’m never busy anymore, I probably will never work another day in my life after all the sh** that’s been going on, “You want to run a couple errands with me?â€￾
“Um… yeah but we’re gonna get mobbedâ€￾
Ryan shrugged, “You can’t let them run your lifeâ€￾ that’s easier said than done.
“Fineâ€￾
“Get ready!â€￾ he yelled
“I am readyâ€￾
“That’s why you get mobbed. Do you even own a pair of jeans anymore? You act like you’ve gained 50 pounds and the only thing that will fit you is sweatpants. You make it so easy for them to write sh**â€￾ I just ignored him and continued eating my bacon… I’m pretty sure I did gain 50 pounds.
“I don’t want to go anymoreâ€￾ if he’s going to be an ass than I won’t go… I don’t care.
“Get a life, seriously. Just put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that does not have the Boston B anywhere on it or the number 19â€￾
I laughed a little just because it’s funny that Ryan is giving me fashion advice. “Shut upâ€￾
“You could wear your old Pivot shirt, but then they’ll think we’re back togetherâ€￾
“Eww. And we don’t want them thinking thatâ€￾ I said sarcastically and hit the back of his head, “Alright, I’m going to go get dressed so you’re not embarrassed to be seen with meâ€￾
I did get dressed… I took a shower and I put on real clothes and I did my hair and I even put makeup on. That’s very impressive for me, especially since I haven’t even brushed my hair in a couple days.
“Now this is what Kat Sharpe is supposed to look likeâ€￾ Ryan said and I rolled my eyes, although I do feel better all clean and presentable
“Where are we going Ry?â€￾
“I have to stop my the studio and pick up some stuff and I need to get something for my brother, his birthday’s next weekâ€￾
“OKâ€￾ I nodded my head, “And then you’re going to buy me lunchâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “I can do thatâ€￾
“That’s rightâ€￾ I said as a grabbed a hat and put it on my head, “Let’s goâ€￾
“Alright let’s goâ€￾ he took the hat off my head, “No hats Kat. How many time have you yelled at me for wearing a hat?â€￾ I rolled my eyes but followed him outside, “So I say that you smile and act real happy out thereâ€￾
“That’s what everyone says, you’re so predictableâ€￾ I said sarcastically, everyone does tell me to just smile and act real happy.
When we made it outside there was a sea of flashes and cameras… I love my life. I wanted to hit them all but I was nice, I smiled and I acted like I was real happy… all those lessons are paying off.
“Kat, what’s going on with you and Matt?â€￾
“Don’t be an assholeâ€￾ Ryan answered for me
“Be nice man, we’ll give you real good pictures if you’re niceâ€￾ I smiled, “But if you’re mean… we’ll be meanâ€￾
“Did you hear what Paris Hilton said about you?â€￾
“That’s hot?â€￾ isn’t that the only thing she ever says, “I love Paris Hilton, she’s my favoriteâ€￾ sarcasm at it’s best.
“Are you two back together?â€￾
“Yeah, didn’t you guys get the memo? We’re running away togetherâ€￾ I don’t know if they’re getting mad at me or they’re enjoying my sarcasm… I’m willing to bet that they’re getting annoyed.
“The old Kat is backâ€￾ one of them said and I looked over see who it was
“Hey you, I remember youâ€￾ I smiled, this guy is always out there, “Thank you sirâ€￾ I’m glad he thinks the old Kat is back… I don’t want to be the new crying and shaking Kat anymore. Then, one of the guys knocked another guy over, and they just kept walking, acting like nothing happened. The dude was lying on the ground and no one even helped him up, “Gosh, you guys need to be more careful, you’re hurting your own men, are you alright? You guys need to look out for each other, it’s all of you against us, remember thatâ€￾ I laughed a little when the guy stood up, I guess he’s fine… but they really don’t even care. This is probably going to be on all those entertainment shows tonight because I just saw the camera… oh well.
“We should go down to the centerâ€￾ I said to Ryan, “I’m going to go do you want to come? We can stop at the studio and then get your brother something laterâ€￾
“Yeah, I’ll go, I haven’t been there since it openedâ€￾
“Yeah, I haven’t been in awhile… coolâ€￾ I said as I walked into the studio and waited in the lobby as Ryan went in to talk to people. I haven’t been there in so long it’s sad. I called my brother and found out if he was there and how many kids were there and then ordered 20 pizzas 25 bottles of soda and hopped on the subway. I don’t know why I haven’t come down here earlier; it always makes me feel better to go home.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 10, 2006 11:24 am

Maybe Kat should devote herself to the center full-time. She could make it even bigger and better than it already is. She seems so fulfilled when she's with the kids and giving back to the community. She needs to go into that line of work. :)

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu May 11, 2006 9:09 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks, I'm going home soon so it might be awhile before the next update :)

I stepped off the subway and just felt a calm rush over me. Most people feel fear when they get off the train here. In fact, there are not even many people on the train down here. The further we get out of the big city the less people are on the train. By the time we got to the stop it was just Ryan and I in the whole compartment. I’m not scared of this place anymore. I used to be scared to death but I’m not anymore. I think I finally realized that there’s nothing to be scared of. We fear what we don’t know and what we don’t understand. I’m not claiming to understand the hate and poverty that takes this place over but I get it a little more. I think I’m finally on my way to understanding as much as humanly possible. People can’t really understand everything because it doesn’t make sense. Why are all these poor people punished and forced to live life like this when so many people, including myself, live with such excess. It does make me sick. It’s sad that a ten-minute train ride separates the haves from the have-nots. You have some of the richest people in the country and then a couple miles down the road there’s the poorest. It doesn’t make sense.
I’ve come to realize that you can make a difference and it really bothers me when people don’t think they can. Sure, I can’t single handedly change the world but I’m making small steps. It’s unbelievable how little you can do to help someone. I think everyone should come down here just to see what’s going on. To put a face on the problem makes you realize how real it is. It’s really hard to forget the faces. That’s why we wanted to have the thing on television so people could see it. It’s a lot harder to ignore when they see it first hand. You can ignore the problem, sit at home and cry about it, or actually do something… I’ve decided to do something.
Just being here makes me realize how dumb I am. It’s sad that I get so caught up in my own life and my own problems that are microscopic compared to the every day events these people go through.
There are no paparazzi here; they’re scared of it too. The only time there were paparazzi here was when it opened, and that’s just because so many people came.
As we walked into the center everyone went on with what they were doing. They didn’t really notice me, which is good, I don’t really like the attention I usually get. I found my brother and ran up to him giving him a hug and he shook Ryan’s hand. They now like each other too. My brother’s weird like that. He really is the easiest person to get along with and is outgoing and friends with everyone, but if he thinks someone’s messing with me he will kill them. But now that Ryan’s just my friend he’s cool with it.
“Do you want me to do something?â€￾
“Go playâ€￾
I felt like a little kid who had been set free when he told me to go play? Where should I go first? This place is really so cool. I ended up going to the game room first, and the kids realized I was there. They don’t care who I am, they just care that I’m someone. Someone that cares enough to actually show up and brave through the streets of gangs and violence to come see them. Yet, I still haven’t been here more than a couple times within the last month. But they hold no grudges, they’re just happy to see a new face.
“I needa shirtâ€￾ a little boy said as he came up to me, he couldn’t be more than eight years old. He big brown eyes sparkled as he spoke
“What do you mean?â€￾
“Didn’t you bring us shirts? I didn’t get oneâ€￾ I looked at him like I was very confused because I was, “Last time you brought us shirtsâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ I laughed a little, “No, this time I brought pizza, but next time I’ll bring you a shirt if you wantâ€￾
“You brought pizza?â€￾ his face lit up, I think he’d much rather have pizza than a t-shirt anyway.
“Yeah, it will be here soonâ€￾
“I like your hairâ€￾ a young girl smiled shyly
“Aww, thank you. I love your hair, you have beautiful curlsâ€￾
“My brother thinks you’re prettyâ€￾
“Oh, thanksâ€￾ I laughed until another little boy shoved his way to the front
“No I don’t. I do not. I never said thatâ€￾ I take it this is the brother she talked about, “I don’t think you’re prettyâ€￾ gee thanks… I guess he’s still at that stage that he can’t admit he thinks a girl is pretty
“It’s ok, I believe youâ€￾ I smiled
“Well I think she’s prettyâ€￾ I heard a voice and looked over to see one of the guys from the opening. He was the kid that made me cry because he thanked me for not forgetting about the neighborhood. I’m just really excited that he’s back, that there are older kids that are back.
“I remember youâ€￾ I smiled as I walked over to him
“Of course you remember me, everyone remembers meâ€￾
“You came backâ€￾
“I told you I would come back. Girl, I’m here every day which is more than I can say for youâ€￾ he said with a smile, “Your brother gave me a job… now you work for meâ€￾ he pointed to himself, “Now one of those kids spilt some milk in the gym… go clean it upâ€￾ I laughed, “You think I’m kiddingâ€￾ he laughed, “So tell me, what made you bless us with your presence today?â€￾
I shrugged, “I was boredâ€￾
He laughed, “You were boredâ€￾
“What’s your name again?â€￾
“Treonâ€￾
“Treon… does my brother pay you good?â€￾
“Yeah, he pays me goodâ€￾ he laughed
“OK, make sureâ€￾ I smiled
“You know, your boy owes me a ball gameâ€￾
“My boy?â€￾
“Yeah, superstarâ€￾
“I don’t know who you’re talking aboutâ€￾
“Justinâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ I shrugged, “I don’t know if you should hold your breath waiting for him to come backâ€￾
He laughed, “Drama, drama huh?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Well, you’re a tough chick, you got out of here you can get out of anything huh?â€￾
“We’ll seeâ€￾ I smiled
“Tray come on, the pizza’s here… I don’t pay you all that money to sit around and talk to my sisterâ€￾ I heard my brother’s obnoxious voice, “Come on Kat, you too, don’t just stand thereâ€￾
“I’m totally not just standing thereâ€￾ I said as I made my way over to the tables set up and saw all the kids from the beginning, like Dancing Dante and little Miss. Stephanie. They’re having so much fun… I need to come here more.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 12, 2006 12:22 pm

Awesome. The center sounds like a great environment for her, the kids, everyone. I liked her perspective on how we get so caught up in our own problems that we forget about how many worse things are actually going on around us.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue May 23, 2006 11:33 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for reading, sorry it took so long but here's some more :)

“So what’s the deal with Treon?â€￾ I asked my brother later that night
“He’s too young for youâ€￾
“Shut up, I don’t mean it like that. What’s like… his story?â€￾
“His mother died when he was a kid, his father’s in jail, he lives with his aunt and his cousins and his little brother, David, you’ve probably seen him he’s there all the time. He’s the oldest; his cousins are little so he’s kind of the man of the house. His aunt works a lot so he has to watch the kids and he can’t watch the kids and have a job at the same time so I gave him a job so he can do both at the same timeâ€￾
“You’re such a nice personâ€￾
“I know, and you wonder where I got it from, I mean it obviously doesn’t run in the family,â€￾ he said sarcastically as he threw a pillow at me
I threw it back at him, “How old is he?â€￾
“19 or 20â€￾
“We should like… let him go to school or something. Like to the community college, I’ll pay for it. Then he can still work at the center on the weekends and a couple days after classâ€￾
“Yeah… talk to him about itâ€￾
“I willâ€￾
“Alright, do it thenâ€￾
“I’m gonnaâ€￾
“Do itâ€￾ he repeated, sometimes I think he’s still twelve himself.
“Shut upâ€￾ I rolled my eyes as my cell phone rang, “Helloâ€￾
“Helloâ€￾ I heard Gabe’s voice, he sounds very tired.
“Where have you been? I haven’t even talked to you in like a week. You used to come over ya know, now you don’t even callâ€￾ I’m just messing with him because it’s so easy, although I probably shouldn’t be because from the tone of his voice I can tell he’s really tired and possibly really pissed off as well.
“Yeah, I’ve been a little busyâ€￾
“Doing what?â€￾ I asked as if I didn’t believe him and then wished I could take the words back as soon as it came out. It came out way more in assholish than I had planned on it coming out.
“Painting my toe nails and dying my hair,â€￾ he said sarcastically causing me to let out a slight chuckle, I’m just glad he’s being sarcastic and didn’t get pissed off. I know he’s been busy as hell trying to clear my sh** up… and I am thankful for that, it’s just annoying that he has to and that it’s such a big deal that I’m an unstable loser.
“Aww how cuteâ€￾ I decide to play along with this as long as he wants
“Ok, seriously thoughâ€￾ apparently he doesn’t want to play along too much, “There’s a party tomorrow night for the new Sidekickâ€￾ I don’t want to go to a party… “I know, I know you don’t want to goâ€￾ he read my mind, “But it’s a good idea for people to see you and for you to do the red carpet and be normalâ€￾ he finished with a chuckle, “That is if you can be normalâ€￾
“Ha. Ha haâ€￾ I laughed sarcastically, “That means I can’t get cocked out of my mind?’
“Yeah, no. But they gave us a bunch of tickets so your brother can come and Kristen and ya know… meâ€￾
“Who’s going to be there?â€￾
“Al Pacino? Kobe Bryant? Shaq?â€￾
“Kat, get a lifeâ€￾
“No, you know someone’s going to be there or you wouldn’t care so much that I goâ€￾
“I don’t care if you goâ€￾
“Then I’m not goingâ€￾
“Fineâ€￾ he hung up the phone.
“Who was that?â€￾ my brother asked as I slammed the phone shut
“Gabeâ€￾
“Where the hell’s he been?â€￾
“Painting his toenails and getting his hair done,â€￾ I laughed at the look my brother gave me and watched my cell phone as it rang on the table, “Helloâ€￾
“Please goâ€￾
“Just tell me who’s going to be thereâ€￾
“Honestly, we’re going because it will look good for you to be normal and seen on the red carpet somewhere. You don’t even really have to stay that long, just for the red carpetâ€￾ he paused, waiting for some response, “I just think since they gave us a lot of tickets it’d be good for you to go and have everyone there for supportâ€￾ he paused again, I’m not saying anything because I know there’s someone. I know part of him is doing this because it is good for me to go out, I don’t doubt that. I also know that it’s good for me to have everyone there for support because I haven’t done a red carpet in awhile, at least not since the whole ordeal. But I also know that there is someone there that he wants to see or he would have picked another party. There are at least 2 huge parties with red carpets every night in this city. Why this one and why now? “A-Rod and Derrick Jeterâ€￾ he answered softly
“You’re not supposed to like them anymoreâ€￾
“Right. Well tomorrow night then?â€￾
“Will you come over tomorrow for lunch or something? I miss you Gabeâ€￾
“Oh my gosh, totallyâ€￾ he said sarcastically
“Shut up, you know you miss meâ€￾
“Yeah, I sure as hell do. I could never miss you because my whole life revolves around youâ€￾
“Everyone’s life revolves around me. That’s just kinda the way it isâ€￾
“Yeah, I got thatâ€￾ he paused for a second, “So tomorrow, at 2… where do you want to go? McDonalds?â€￾
I laughed, “How about Hardrockâ€￾
“Uh, yeah sure. I’ll meet you there. Don’t make me wait, I’m busyâ€￾
“OK Gabe. Bye.â€￾

The next morning, or afternoon… I did wake up at one, I remembered that I was supposed to meet Gabe at the Hardrock at two… yeah that’s not going to happen. Maybe two thirty would be more like it. That I could probably do. I picked up my phone and quickly dialed his number, “Don’t tell me you’re going to be lateâ€￾
“Um…â€￾
“Seriously Kat, I have a million things to do. I knew you were going to be lateâ€￾
“Calm downâ€￾ I broke in, “I’m not going to be late, I’m just wondering where we’re going to meetâ€￾
“At the Hardrockâ€￾
“Oh, okâ€￾
“You just woke upâ€￾
“No I didn’tâ€￾
“You sound like you just woke upâ€￾
“I didn’t. I just haven’t talked yetâ€￾ I lied, “I’ll see you at the Hardrock at 2â€￾ sh**.

After taking a ten-minute shower and doing my hair and makeup in twenty minutes, which is definitely a record, I was out the door by 1:40. I got a cab right away, which was also impressive but apparently the traffic did not care that I had to be at the Hardrock Café in T minus 10 minutes. “Hey um… excuse meâ€￾ I said after gently tapping on the window that separates the driver from the passengers, “Is there like… any other way that could get me there a little faster? I kinda have to be there at twoâ€￾
He looked at the clock on the dashboard and laughed, “Why didn’t you say so. Let me just start the engine and fly right over everyone so you can be there at twoâ€￾
“That’d be great,â€￾ I said softly.

At exactly 2:17 the cab stopped in front of the restaurant. I threw the money at the driver and ran inside where I found Gabe sitting there with a pile of papers he was reading over, “Heyâ€￾ he looked up at me and then back at the papers, “Come on, it’s not my fault, there was trafficâ€￾
“You live in New York City. There’s always traffic. Plan for trafficâ€￾
“Sorryâ€￾ I said as I took a sip of the strawberry lemonade in front of me
“Yeahâ€￾ he said as he put the paper down, “So what’s up?â€￾ I shrugged, “You ready for the party tonight?â€￾
“Yeah, do I get a free Sidekick?â€￾
“Probablyâ€￾ he laughed, “They want you to do a MasterCard commercialâ€￾
“Um… ok?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “We’ll think about it. And then they want you in In Style magazine next weekâ€￾
“OKâ€￾
“Awesome. And Regis and Kelly next weekâ€￾ he paused, “And the MTV movie awards in Juneâ€￾
I let out a sigh and shrugged, I don’t even care anymore, whatever they want, “Greatâ€￾ he laughed, “Alright, enough. Order the f***ing food, I’m hungryâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 24, 2006 8:13 am

Dude, the publicity machine has started up again. :huh: Lots of apperances on Kat's plate. I wonder how long it'll take everyone to bring up what happened. Interviewers can be ruthless.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu May 25, 2006 8:59 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for reading... here's some more :)

As soon as I got home from lunch there were already three people sitting on my couch. “Um… hiâ€￾ I said softly as I opened the door
They all greeted me with overly excited ‘hello’s telling me that it was indeed hair and makeup people. I haven’t had a stylist in awhile which is pretty obvious based on all those lovely pictures that have been in recent issues of Star magazine. I wondered for a moment what they were doing inside my apartment before Kristen came out of the kitchen with three bottles of water, “You’re lateâ€￾
“Am I?â€￾ I asked as I plopped on the couch and looked over at the clock on the DVD player. It’s 4 o’clock. The party doesn’t start until 9. Quick math… yeah that’s 5 hours. I know I’ve been looking pretty bad these last few weeks but I’m pretty sure it didn’t even take the fairy godmother 5 hours to turn Cinderella into princess material.
“Where were you?â€￾
“Lunch with Gabe… he didn’t tell me I had to be homeâ€￾
Kristen nodded her head, “Kevin, Lexi, and Amandaâ€￾ she said, pointing to each of them as she introduced. I waved at them quickly and walked into the kitchen to make myself some tea. I’m tired enough as it is and I have a feeling sitting down for five hours getting my hair and makeup done isn’t going to wake me up at all, “I thought you knewâ€￾
“Nopeâ€￾ I said as I grabbed a tea bag, “Don’t worry it’s not your fault. I just didn’t realize it was like a big time stylist night. I kinda just wanted to relax before going. I mean, honestly is it really worth it? I mean for a Sidekick. They’re only like two fiftyâ€￾
“Shut up, it’ll be funâ€￾
“Yeah, I’m sure it will be a blastâ€￾ I said sarcastically before adding sugar to the tea and making my way into the living room where the stylists were already setting up shop, “Hey, I don’t think we’ve worked together before… have we?â€￾ they shook their head, thank goodness because honestly I shouldn’t have said that because I forget half the people that do my makeup, “I’m Kat, I’m sorry I didn’t know you guys were coming or I wouldn’t have kept you waitingâ€￾ I shook their hands, “Do you guys want something to eat or anything?â€￾ I asked as I pulled the elastic out of my hair.
“Kat, what do you want?â€￾
“No, I’m all set I just ate. I’m just saying if you guys want anything help yourselvesâ€￾ I paused, I think seriously these are the only three people in the stylist industry that do not talk your ear off all night. This is actually a little refreshing. Maybe I will get the time to relax I had hoped for.
After discussing how they think I should have my hair: straight and long with a couple curls, they got to work. I turned the television on, which just happened to be on ESPN Sports Center where they were talking to who else but Matt. “Where’s the remote, I’ll…â€￾
“No Kristen, it’s okâ€￾ I laughed, “It’s okâ€￾
“So Mattâ€￾ the guy interviewing him began, “How’s everything going with the leg, when do you think you’ll be back?â€￾
“Ya know, it’s better. I’m doing a lot of therapy and I’m working it out a lot. I’m not back at one hundred percent I’m probably… ya’know at about seventy. It’s getting there, it takes timeâ€￾
“So when do you think you’ll be back on the field?â€￾
“I don’t want to put a time frame on it. I just want to get better. I’m not going to go out there if I’m not back at a hundred percent. I don’t want to go out there when I’m not ready. That’s not going to do any good for anyone. But I will be back out there. Don’t you worry Johnâ€￾ he said as he slapped the man on the shoulder and the interview ended.
I looked away from the television to see everyone in the room looking at me, waiting to see what I was going to do. Like I would just break down and start crying or throw something at the television or something, “Change it to the Food Network, I think Rachael Ray’s onâ€￾ I waited for a couple seconds as Kristen changed the channel and the three musketeers just stood there still staring, “I love her, she’s so funnyâ€￾

Exactly four hours and thirty-seven minutes later I was done. My hair was done, my makeup was finished, my dress was on, my shoes were buckled, I was ready to go. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I was looking kinda hot. I haven’t dressed up in awhile and I forgot how good it makes you feel when you look pretty.
“You ready?â€￾ I heard my brother’s voice from the living room
“I’m so readyâ€￾
“Damn, you clean up niceâ€￾ Gabe smiled
“Aww, thanks so do youâ€￾
“And you’re ready on time. To what the hell do I owe this pleasure?â€￾
“I wanted tonight to be perfect for you Gabeâ€￾ I said sarcastically
“Yeah, I betâ€￾
“But you had to go and get married and ruin any chance we ever had at living happily ever after togetherâ€￾
He laughed, “We wouldn’t last a week. You know I couldn’t deal with your mood swings and crooked toesâ€￾
“Gabe, a car. Ran. Over. My. Foot. Why do you hold that against me?â€￾
“Oh dear God, shut upâ€￾ my brother said, “Let’s go before they run out of Sidekicksâ€￾

We arrived at the party and I took a deep breath before going down the red carpet. I smiled for the pictures and went all out with the poses. They need good pictures of me to put in their lame magazines instead of all the ones where I look like a loser. That’d be great.
“Kat over hereâ€￾ I heard my name and slowly made my way to someone from some magazine or television show that I have never heard of.
“Hi, how are you?â€￾
“You look greatâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾
“Are you here with Matt?â€￾
Um… hello? Where has this lady been for the past month or so? I think I may have given her a look telling her I thought she was crazy, “Noâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ she paused, “Well he’s here… so we thought…â€￾ ok stop. He’s here? sh**. I looked over at Gabe and he said something to the lady and guided me away from her
“I didn’t knowâ€￾
“Gabeâ€￾ I whined, “Seriously?â€￾
“I swear I didn’t know he was here. You don’t have to stay if you don’t want. Just do a couple more interviews and we’ll go in, get our phones and go out the back entranceâ€￾
“No, it’s okâ€￾ I’m not going to hide out from him. He’s the one that hates me; he’s the one that doesn’t want to see me. If he wants to leave he can leave I’m not ruining my night because he doesn’t want to see me. </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 26, 2006 8:24 am

I betcha she's going to have an encounter with Matt. No matter how big this event is, she's bound to take a wrong turn, and end up face-to-face with him. :huh:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri May 26, 2006 11:45 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading and the feedback :)

I took a deep breath before entering the club. I’m really not one for these parties; it’s just not me. I don’t like the loud music or the dumb girls dressed like whores or the guys that think all they have to do is give you a little wink or a smile and I’ll go crawl in bed with them and they’ll never have to deal with me again. Or even worse I’ll just be there’s hookup buddy so they can call me anytime they’re in need of a booty call. Uh… no.
I really hate the rich Manhattan whores. All those spoiled obnoxious girls that have fathers that are big CEO’s of some huge company. They see their parents maybe twice a week for about an hour at a time, maybe they’ll get a dinner with their father and a facial with their mother. But most of their parents aren’t married anymore, oh no… their father’s by now on wife three or four, every time the new wife hits the thirty five year mark she’s gone and on to another trophy wife. But these girls do nothing in their life. They are perfectly happy living their life on their daddy’s dime. They spend their days sleeping and shopping and doing lunch and go out every night to these lame ass parties where they get drunk out of their mind and sleep with random rich guys who are in the same situation as them. It really makes me sick that people have so much and don’t give a sh** about anyone but themselves.
“Katâ€￾ I heard my name being called and was a little scared at first because I couldn’t make out who it was calling me. I turned around and saw Giselle running towards me, she’s way better at running in those heels as I am, “I didn’t know you were going to be hereâ€￾ she said as she gave me a big hug, “You look so beautifulâ€￾ she ran her hands through my hair
“Thanks so do you,â€￾ I laughed, running my hands through my hair just because she was doing it to me
“How are you? How’s everything?â€￾
“Fine. I’m fineâ€￾ I smiled, “Hiâ€￾ I waved at her date
“Sorry. Sorry, you met him no?â€￾ I shook my head, “Kelly, this is Kat, Kat… Kellyâ€￾
“Nice to meet youâ€￾
“You tooâ€￾ I smiled
“Your brother’s here?â€￾
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ I laughed, my brother has such a crush on Giselle it’s amazing. They flirt nonstop; I really wish they’d just stop the flirting and just get married already. She’s probably one of the only girls in the world that is good enough for my brother, “He’s around somewhereâ€￾
“Tyra’s hereâ€￾ she whispered into my air, “So watch out. She’s going to want you to be on her show againâ€￾
“Oh sh**â€￾ I said aloud and then covered my mouth when I realized it, “Damnitâ€￾
She laughed, “You just have to blend in with people, and run when you see herâ€￾
She’s so funny. She’s really so funny it makes my life so much easier when I’m around her because she says whatever is on her mind, she doesn’t care who hears her. At least I’m always on her good side, we’re kinda partners in crime.
“I’m going to go find your brother. I’ll see you later? We need to get together, don’t leave without saying goodbyeâ€￾ she gave me another hug and went on her way.
“Can we sit?â€￾ I asked Kristen, “I mean I’m going to sit. You can walk around and find A-Rod with Gabe if you wantâ€￾
She laughed; “Yeah, that’s okâ€￾ she sat down next to me
“You guys want a drinkâ€￾ a skankily clad girl came up to us... I guess she’s a waitress. They always have skanky waitresses at these parties
“Captain and Diet pleaseâ€￾
As Kristen ordered her drink the room went silent. At least it went silent for me. Matt walked right by the table. He looked right at me; no he looked right through me. He just kept walking. He didn’t even smile or acknowledge my presence at all. The waitress came by a second later with our drinks and I pretty much downed the entire thing in a sip. “You alright?â€￾
I nodded my head before looking up at Kristen; “Yeah, it’s coolâ€￾ it’s not really cool actually. I mean a couple months ago he proposed to me. I was just at his house two weeks ago where he told me he still loves me. And now he walks by me like he doesn’t even know who I am? What is this? “Can I have another one please, make it a doubleâ€￾ he sat down at the bar, far enough from me but not too far that I couldn’t see him. I had a perfect view of him. Now there’s some girl talking to him… who is it? Jessica Simpson? Are you serious? He’s doesn’t like you, you’re too dumb. You’re not good enough for him so get away. Oh he’s laughing… why is he laughing? Probably because she’s so dumb she did something stupid. Ok, leave… go somewhere else, leave.
“Heyâ€￾ I heard a voice that broke me from sending mental arrows at Jessica Simpson to get away from Matt, he’s really too good for her. I looked up and saw Britney Spears standing there with her husband, K-FED. Oh my gosh, I just realized I don’t know his real name, all I know is he’s K-Fed. I hope people in real life call him that and it’s not just a publicity thing. I’ll just not call him anything to be safe.
“Hey, how are you? Sit downâ€￾ I said as I moved over and she sat down next to me, leaving K-fed to sit next to Kristen… his name’s probably Kevin or Keith or Ken… sh** I’ll just call him nothing.
“How are you? I haven’t seen you in foreverâ€￾
“Yeah, I know. I’m good how are you? Are you pregnant again?â€￾ I just came right out and asked her, maybe I shouldn’t have done that. We’re not really friends. We’ve really only met a couple times but back when I was with Justin and I got in that accident she wrote that really nice letter and we’ve talked on the phone a couple times after that.
She held up the bottle of water in her hand and smiled, indicating that the reason she was not drinking tonight was because she was indeed pregnant once again, “Aww, congratulationsâ€￾ I said as I put my hands on her stomach, “Oh sorry, I’m just rubbing you’re bellyâ€￾ I laughed
“It’s ok, it’s totally coolâ€￾ she laughed
“Your son is so cute. I saw him on television the other day. He’s adorable. Those chubby cheeks and oh, he’s so cuteâ€￾
“Thank youâ€￾
“Do you want a girl now?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ she laughed, “I mean obviously I’ll be happy with anything but I would love a girlâ€￾ she paused, “Kev, can you get us drinks?â€￾
Kev. So it must be Kevin. He got up before asking us what we were having and left us alone for a little while, “So how’s Justin?â€￾ she asked once he was away from us
“Oh, we’re not…â€￾
“No?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ I paused, “I haven’t talked to him in awhileâ€￾
“Ohâ€￾ she paused, “He’s so sweet. He really is like the nicest person in the world. I wish we would have stayed close after we broke up. Now things are kinda weird between usâ€￾ she took a sip from her water, “But anywayâ€￾ she said with a chuckle, “Sean’s here… at the hotel, my mother’s watching him. We’ll be here for a couple more days, we should totally do lunch or something so you can see himâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾
“That is if you don’t mind getting followed. I know you’re used to it, but they might say you’re going to be a horrible mother, just by association,â€￾ she laughed but it’s really not funny. It’s really sad that they’re tormenting her so much. They’re just looking for things to get her with now. I mean sure, she shouldn’t have driven with him on his lap but some of this other sh** is just crazy. Like how she almost dropped him, please she was being followed by twenty paparazzi and she tripped, calm down she didn’t drop him. I really think if you polled mothers they’ve all dropped their baby at least once.
“It’s really not that funnyâ€￾ I said and she paused, I guess she might have thought I meant that she is a horrible mother and it’s not funny to joke about it. “They’re just looking for stuff to get you with now. It’s sick actually. They go too farâ€￾
The smile returned to her face, “Yeah, wellâ€￾
“It’s stupid. Don’t make excusesâ€￾ I smiled. I really feel bad for her. I mean, she’s been in this sh** a hell of a lot longer than I have. It’s not fair that they’re so mean to her; they’re not really that mean to me. She’s really a nice girl, sure maybe she’s not the brightest light on the tree but she doesn’t do anything wrong to hurt anyone. And K-Fed’s not that bad either. Sure he’s not my type, but he’s a nice enough guy. I guess. haha.
“Well thanksâ€￾ she smiled, “I’m going to go find Kev, I’ll give you a callâ€￾
“Alright, cool. Byeâ€￾
“Miss Popularâ€￾ Kristen laughed once she left, “She’s not that badâ€￾
“No, she’s niceâ€￾ I laughed; I don’t really fit in with this whole industry. I don’t hate enough people; I tend to find something good in everything. And that doesn’t really work in this line of work. I’m supposed to hate everyone and trust no one.
I looked back at the bar and saw Matt still sitting there, but the Evil Simpson was gone. Now he’s talking to my brother and Gabe. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. “You kind of need to get over himâ€￾
“Who?â€￾
“The person you’ve been watching all nightâ€￾ Kristen said with a chuckle
I laughed, “I’m totally over himâ€￾
“Yeah, I can tellâ€￾ she smiled
Then, all of a sudden a girl with a horrible fake tan blocked my view. I looked up to see Paris Hilton and then a couple other people in her posse came up as well. I think there was her sister and Lindsay Lohan and maybe one of the Olsen Twins. They’re supposed to be on my side we go to the same school; we’re connected like that. They just stood in front of me and laughed. “Heyâ€￾ I smiled. I didn’t know what else to do. It’s not everyday you’re greeted by six girls standing in front of you bursting out in random fits of laughter.
“Heyâ€￾ Paris spoke up and everyone else stopped laughing. It’s like in high school with the mean girls, it’s so sad; I guess she’s their leader “I heard you had sh** to say to me. Maybe you should say it to my faceâ€￾
I laughed a little because if I remember correctly she was the one that talked sh** from the beginning, “Seriously?â€￾ she just stood there giving me a dirty look, “Sweetie, I wouldn’t have said anything about you if you didn’t say anything about meâ€￾
“Oh, right. You’re like… Miss Perfectâ€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I said sarcastically, can you move please, I can’t see Matt you’re in the way.
“You shouldn’t talk sh** about someone if you don’t want to back it upâ€￾
“Are you saying you want to fight or something?â€￾
“Oh please, I could kick your assâ€￾
I laughed, not purposely it’s just funny that she thinks she could kick my ass, “I’m sure you couldâ€￾ I said sarcastically, “But I’m not really a fighter. I haven’t gotten in a fight since middle school, and I know you like the high school drama but I’m the wrong girl for that, sorryâ€￾
“What is your problem with me?â€￾
“Sweetie, I have no problem with you. You’ve said so much sh** about me, and when they caught me I was in a really f***ed up mood. I know I shouldn’t have said what I said because it’s not like me to say that so I’m sorry. I know that you are used to talking sh** about people to get publicity and that’s fine. You got to be in the magazines you wanted so you’re all set. I don’t want the extra publicity. I don’t need it. I have enough as it is. I know you like it, and you want it and you can’t get enough. That’s cool, whatever, just don’t use me to get your face in the magazines or on televisionâ€￾
“Oh please, I have more publicity than you doâ€￾
Right, because it’s a competition. This is why I don’t fit in; I don’t want to be in every magazine, I don’t want that. “Oh of course you doâ€￾ I said sarcastically, “Now if you guys will just keep moving I’m trying to enjoy myself. I think there’s an empty bar over there that needs someone to dance on it so please… do your jobâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 28, 2006 1:11 pm

Oh man, I thought she was going to knock Paris out. :rofl: But Kat has the sense to know that something scandalous like that would only make things worse. But Paris could use a good b**** slap. :lol:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon May 29, 2006 9:57 pm

“She is such a b****â€￾ Kristen said when Paris and the rest of France finally walked away
I laughed because I don’t know what else to do. I’ve never been in a situation like that before, at least not since high school. I was used to it in high school because all the popular girls hated me. I’ve learned how to deal with that a long time ago, they were mad because I didn’t want to join their click of making fun of people and stealing each other’s boyfriends, it’s not really my style. “I just didn’t want her to get too close because I might start itching. all those diseases she has some of them have to be able to hop from one person to the nextâ€￾ Kristen laughed, “No, that’s mean I’m sorryâ€￾
“Don’t be sorryâ€￾
“What is she doing?â€￾ I looked over and saw Paris talking to Matt… that’s how she’s going to get back at me: sleep with my ex. Except it’s not going to work, Matt’s probably more afraid of her than anything. I’m not worried, she’s nasty, and Matt doesn’t like whores. He smiled politely and then walked away and excused himself, that’s my boy
“Sharpe two Hilton zeroâ€￾ Kristen laughed
“I’m going to go say hiâ€￾ I stood up, “Do I look ok?â€￾
“Yup, you’re goodâ€￾
I took a deep breath and walked over to where Matt was standing. I was so nervous I was literally shaking, I hate that I get so nervous over such stupid stuff. I stood at the bar next to him, well his back was to me, “Captain and Diet pleaseâ€￾ turn around Matt… look over here. “Thanksâ€￾ I grabbed the drink and ‘accidentally’ hit his back with my arm as I grabbed it, “Sorryâ€￾ I called over and then turned away.
“Kat?â€￾ I heard my name and smiled to myself before turning around, “Hey, I didn’t know you were hereâ€￾ that’s such a lie because he was just talking to my brother
“Yeah, what are you doing here? This isn’t exactly your sceneâ€￾
“I know, it’s your sceneâ€￾ he showed his smile, I love his smile, “I came for the free phoneâ€￾
“Me tooâ€￾ I laughed and then we stood there in silence for what seemed like forever
“So uh… how’s the center going?â€￾
“Good, thanksâ€￾ more silence, “How’s your leg?â€￾
“Oh ya know, it’s better. I’m doing a lot of therapy and I’m working it out a lot. I’m not back at one hundred percent I’m probably… ya’knowâ€￾
“Seventy percentâ€￾ I finished for him, “Right. Have fun Mattâ€￾ I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. Why is he answering the question like I’m some reporter or something? Why is he treating me like we’ve never even met before?
I felt his hand on my wrist, “What’s going on?â€￾
“Nothing, just…â€￾
He pulled me into an empty room, “What was that all about?â€￾
“Why are you acting like we’ve never met before?â€￾
“What?â€￾
“When I ask you how your leg is why are you giving me the same answer you tell all the reporters so the other teams don’t plan around you coming back?â€￾ he didn’t say anything, “When I ask you about your leg I’m asking you because I care about you and I want to know how you are. I want the truth. I don’t care that you have to tell the reporters that you’re at 70 percent when you’re really only at fifty or you’re way up at 90 because you want to surprise the other teams so they don’t think you’ll be back and then bam out of nowhere Matt Long is back in the lineupâ€￾ he just looked down at the ground, “I know you hate me Matt…â€￾
“I don’t hate youâ€￾
“I know you don’t like me Matt.â€￾ I corrected myself, even though I’m pretty sure he hates me, “I know you’re never going to be able to forgive me for what I did. I know that things are never going to get back to the way they used to be. But it’s not fair for you to act like you don’t even know me. It’s not fair that you walk right by me and pretend that we didn’t share the amazing times that we did. I know we’re never going to go back to the way it was in Hawaii or when we first met. I’m not an idiot. I know that. But if we honestly can’t even be at the same party without like saying hi to each other and being able to talk like we did once date and we did share a lot of things in our life, than it’s not even worth it. I’d rather never see you again than see you but pretend I don’tâ€￾ why isn’t he saying anything? “Say something Matt. Why are you even here? You hate these partiesâ€￾
“My publicist thought I should go. I didn’t know you were going to be here, I wouldn’t have come. I know this is your life, it’s not mineâ€￾ he paused, “I know we had some incredible times together and I don’t want to treat you like I don’t know you. I want to be able to talk to you and be friends but I don’t know how… I don’t know how to do that yet. I just… ya’know… when I saw you I just hoped that maybe you didn’t see me and then I could just ignore you so we wouldn’t have to have this conversation because I don’t know what to say to you. I just don’t know what to sayâ€￾ he paused, “I’m sorry I’m just… I’m not good at this sh**, I don’t know what to doâ€￾
“It’s ok,â€￾ I said softly. He really is so passive and he doesn’t know how to deal with these things, not that I do but he’s way worse than me.
“I’m going to go but… I’ll talk to you later?â€￾ I nodded my head and he headed to the door and then turned around, “And I’m fine. I’m back at a hundred percent, I’m starting next week against the Yankeesâ€￾</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 31, 2006 7:29 am

Matt's a bit of a shy guy, so I can understand him not being able to just go back to everything being normal. That's not going to happen -- there were some really hurt feelings. But, at least they talked and I think they both can see how hard it is getting over someone who was such an important part of your life.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:21 pm

<span style='color:blue'>thanks for reading :)

I took me a few minutes after Matt was gone for me to actually leave the room. I need to face it; things aren’t going to go back to normal between us. This isn’t his life. He’s not used to the fake and back stabbing people of Hollywood. Unfortunately I am. I’m too complicated for him. I have too much baggage. He’s too good for me. He needs a nice girl, like a teacher or a nurse not a dumb model. He deserves much better.
As soon as I walked out of the room my brother, Gabe and Kristen were standing right there. I’m really lucky to have such cool people in my life, “Are you alright?â€￾ Joey asked, I nodded my head and he put his arm around me, “You ready to go?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I said softly
It wasn’t until the car stopped in front of my building that I realized I didn’t get a phone. All that for nothing, “sh**. We didn’t get phonesâ€￾ Gabe held up two bags overflowing with things and Kristen and Joey held up theirs, “Cool, thanksâ€￾
We got into the elevator and spent the whole ride up in silence. Kristen opened the door and I plopped right down on the couch and took my shoes off, “Do you want some tea?â€￾ she asked as she went into the kitchen
“Yeah, thanksâ€￾ I yawned and stretched my arms over my head, I’m so tired, “You can leave Kristen, I’ll make it. Go to sleep, I’ll see you tomorrowâ€￾
She gave me my tea first and then she left, she’s so good to me. I’m spoiled. I looked through the gift bag they gave me and pulled out the phone, it’s really cute, “You have two years free service with it tooâ€￾
“Cool. It’s cute. Can I keep my number?â€￾
“Yeah, they have the directions to do that, I’ll take care of it tomorrowâ€￾ Gabe said as he sat down on the couch next to me, “And I can send you your schedule through this, I can email it to you on here so you’ll never be late againâ€￾
“Sureâ€￾ I laughed as I rested my head on the armrest
“You have to do an interview tomorrow at around two and then the Glamour shoot is the next dayâ€￾
“Alright, go home Gabeâ€￾
“Yeah, yeah I’m leavingâ€￾ he gave me a hug, “I didn’t know he was going to be thereâ€￾
“It’s ok, go home, and tell Maggie I said hiâ€￾
“So… what happened?â€￾ Joey asked when we were alone
“Nothing,â€￾ I shrugged, “I just realized that it’s overâ€￾
“You’re just realizing that now?â€￾ he asked with a chuckle, he’s such an a**hole, “You know what I think?â€￾
“What do you think Joey?â€￾
“I think Matt’s an awesome kid. I think you two had some awesome times and everything was perfect for a while. But I also think it’s a good thing you didn’t get married because I think you’re in love with someone elseâ€￾
“Well you know what I think?â€￾
“What do you think Kat?â€￾
“I think that you’re right. You’re right that we had awesome times together and everything was perfect and maybe it is a good thing we didn’t get married but you’re wrong about the part that I’m in love with someone elseâ€￾
“Why won’t you admit that you are?â€￾
“Why do you think that I am?â€￾
“Because I know you. And I know how you were when you were with Justin, and I know how you were when you were with Matt. And it wasn’t the same. I don’t know why you won’t admit it. You and Justin were pretty much made for each other, I don’t know why you even broke up in the first placeâ€￾ he paused, “I like Justinâ€￾
“You liked Matt tooâ€￾
“Yeah I like Matt. Matt’s a cool kid. But…â€￾ he paused, “I just think you should give Justin another change. That’s all I’m sayingâ€￾ he stood up and kissed my forehead, “I’m going to go, goodnightâ€￾
“Byeâ€￾ I laid on the couch and took a deep breath. Everyone thinks I’m in love with Justin. It’s kind of annoying when even my brother does; I mean he knows me better than anyone. I do kind of miss Justin. I wonder if he’s really planning on never seeing me again. I did tell him to let me go… I wonder if he’s really going to. I probably shouldn’t have told him that. Why is my life so confusing? Why is love so mystifying? Why can’t it be easy?
I always thought that when you’re in love with someone you’d know it and everything would be easy. That when you met that person that’s the person you want to spend the rest of your life with you know it right away and everything’s easy. It’s not easy. Maybe I haven’t met that person yet. But I feel like I have. I fall too easily I guess. Honestly I have had three major boyfriends and I was engaged to two of them and almost engaged to the third.

I woke up the next morning in dire need for some soul searching. I need to find a genie in a lamp so I could get three wishes and my first wish would be that my life wasn’t so confusing. That would be amazing.
But instead, I had to go to an interview with some magazine I’ve never even heard of. I walked into the restaurant with Gabe by my side. We were led into a small room where there was a lady and a man already sitting down. They stood up when we came in and introduced themselves but I have a feeling this interview isn’t going to be about the center like it’s supposed to be.
“So, are you and Matt still friends?â€￾
We’re not supposed to be talking about that. “Yeahâ€￾ I said softly, hoping if I gave him that he’d get over it
“Do you think they’ll be a reconciliation?â€￾
“Noâ€￾ Gabe answered from the seat next to me, “You’re not asking her that. She’s not here to talk to you about that. Don’t start sh** or we’re leavingâ€￾
“OooKâ€￾ the many said as he flipped through his papers, I’m pretty sure that’s all he was planning on asking me. I hate how everyone asks the same questions even when I give them all the same answers. They should be more creative. At least be nice to me and try to be my friend first to trick me into letting it spill out, but these people don’t even try to be nice they just come right out and ask it. “What about you and Justin? Are you two going to get back together?â€￾
“That’s twoâ€￾ Gabe answered, “Go ahead, ask her one more question about that sh**â€￾ he threatened. I just sat there pretty uncomfortable. If I had the answers to my love life I would be happy to spread it out for the world to know but unfortunately I have no idea what the hell is going on in my own life.
“Ok, let’s talk about the center. Is that topic ok?â€￾ Gabe is ready to kick this guy’s ass. And I’m ready to leave so I wouldn’t mind if he asked me something else stupid so we can just leave… except they’d write sh** about me in the magazine. But who cares they all write sh** about me anyway it doesn’t even matter anymore.
“Of courseâ€￾ I smiled, I’m trying to be civil and super sweet so they won’t be too mean to me in the magazines. It’s cool if they talk sh** about Gabe, that’s his job he doesn’t care.
“What made you decide to do this?â€￾
“I grew up in Harlem in that area and I know what it’s like to live in a place where there’s so much violence and there’s really nowhere to go. We’re giving the kids a place to go so they’re off the streets and focusing on things other than drugs and violenceâ€￾
“That’s nice. So where do you get the money to run this?â€￾
“Um, well I mean, a lot of it is through donations and um, I, of course, give a lot. But we have some really great sponsors that make it possible and a lot of amazing people that give their time to help teach classes or supervise eventsâ€￾
“How much time do you spend there?â€￾
“I try to spend as much time as I can. I’m not able to be there as much as I would like to be but I’m usually there a couple days a weekâ€￾ ok that’s not the complete truth but I can tell this guy is going to be an ass and I am going to be going a lot more now that I don’t have that much to do.
“How many cars do you have?â€￾
Ok, random, “I actually don’t have a carâ€￾
“You don’t have a car?â€￾ that’s what I said a**hole
“No, I live in the city, I don’t need a carâ€￾
“I thought you had an Escaladeâ€￾
“No. I had one when I lived in LA. But I’m not there anymore so I don’t have that carâ€￾
“Do you still have your house there?â€￾
“Noâ€￾
“Just your house in the city?â€￾ I nodded my head, “Park Avenue? View of the park?â€￾ why is this man attacking me? I looked over at Gabe and he was ready to hit him, I wish he would just hit him and get it over with.
“Yeahâ€￾ I answered softly
“So basically, you’re looking for people to donate to this center that you go to, twice a week, which I don’t believe by they way. So people give their hard earned money to this center so you can go and help out maybe once a month, that’s what I’d say is more like it, and then you go home to your Park Avenue pent houseâ€￾
“Wow. What magazine did you say you work for?â€￾
“That’s three. Thank you for making it so easy for us to get out of hereâ€￾ Gabe answered and stood up
“Wait Gabeâ€￾ I’m not letting this guy think that I don’t do anything, “I don’t get to spend as much time there as I would like because I work. A lot. And most of my time, at least lately, has been spent doing stupid interviews like this one where people ask me the same questions and expect that for some reason I’m going to tell them everything that’s happening in my life. I’m not. I’m not going to break down and tell you everything. If I didn’t have to go to interviews like this one where you’re attacking me saying that I don’t spend enough time at the center I would be able to spend more time at the center, but I can’t because I have to spend my time with dumbasses like yourselfâ€￾
“Katâ€￾
“No, just wait Gabe. My brother, actually, spends all his time at the center. He’s the one running it and I have never claimed that I spend all my time there. I need to work in order to make it possible for the center to keep running. Don’t you dare accuse me of doing this for the publicity. I was working on the center long before I made it public and the only reason I did was to get more money so we could keep it running not to give myself a good name. It’s such bullsh** that you people attack me for doing something good. How about you do your research next time and let the people who are trying to good in this world go. Why don’t you focus on celebrities who don’t do sh** to help anyone? No. You let them slide because they’re celebrities and they’re not expected to be good people, they’re expected to be selfish assholes. But then the few of us who are trying to do something good for the world you attack because we’re in the public eye. I’m aware that there are many celebrities who use the whole charity thing to make themselves look better. But if you knew anything about me or about my life you’d know that it would not be possible for me to just sit back and let other people run the center so I just look good. There’s no way in hell that you would think that if you did research on my life and found out some information about me. Yes, I have a nice house. I have a beautiful view. I don’t own a car. I do get paid millions of dollars to do some shoots but I don’t buy clothes and makeup and cars with my money. I’m not claiming to be Mother Teresa. I know that a lot of people don’t have money and they don’t have enough to send it to the center. But there also are a lot of people with extra money, like myself, who could do some good with it and help with something that goes directly to the kids. And all the money goes to the kids. I know you don’t believe me that the money goes to the kids and you think I’m getting a cut of it or something, but you have no idea. I invite you, sir, to come to the center anytime you want. Don’t tell us when, just stop by, and see for yourself what it’s like and how much of a difference it’s making. But I doubt that you’ll ever show up. Because you’re scared of going there, because everyone’s afraid of the area. So you’ll continue to talk sh** about what you don’t know, continue being ignorant, I don’t care. Be as ignorant as you want and give me a bad review in your magazine. Make it sound like I don’t do sh** and all the money goes to other people and the center is a sh** hole with no kids that even go to it. Go ahead and try to take away the money we get. But the people who give us money are good people. They’ve been to the center and they know how it works. I don’t need a good review from you to get the money we need. I’m not scared. Because I know that people are good, overall people are good. And we’re going to have to deal with some f***ed up people like yourself, but in the end, the good always overcomes the badâ€￾ I stood up and left the man speechless. </span>

ashleybull

Postby ashleybull » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:29 am

I just got finished getting caught up sorry I haven't reviewed lately, Matt and her were a
cute couple but hope she gets back with Justin they are made for each other

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:17 am

:P GOOOOOOOOOOOO KAT! That was awesome. Stand up to that jackass interviewer. He had it out for her before the interview even started. But she told him! :strong:

She's gonna be making her way back to Mr. Timberlake. Those feelings are just to strong to overcome.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:26 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading... this one's short but whatever haha sorry :)

“Well that was funâ€￾ Gabe laughed as he opened the door to my apartment
“Yeah, so much funâ€￾ I laughed before sitting down on the couch, “Do you want to get dinner or do you have to go?â€￾
“I have to go to the office before I can go home to write up some stuff and talk to Johnâ€￾
“Oh, ok. I’ll see you tomorrow then?â€￾
“Yeah at two for the shootâ€￾ he paused and grabbed something from his briefcase, “Oh yeah, I fixed your phoneâ€￾
“Awesome, thanks Gabe. You spoil meâ€￾
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ he laughed, “I’ll be here tomorrow at 1:30â€￾
“OK, byeâ€￾ he left and I lie down on the couch and let out a sigh of relief that I was done with that interview. I’m lucky I have Gabe because if I had that evil lady she would have made me answer the questions. Gabe won’t take any bullsh**, which is probably why I like him so much. I can’t believe that guy said that, what nerve. I’m sure he’s going to mess up everything I said for his magazine. I bet he’s going to use the part where I said that I don’t take the money for myself and forget to put the “I don’tâ€￾ at the beginning so it just pretty much says that I take all the money for myself and the center’s a hell hole. I’d put money on it. Some people are such arrogant, ignorant assholes it’s disturbing.
I pulled the elastic out of my hair as I reached for the remote and turned the television on. “Billy Bush has an interview with Justin Timberlake, maybe he’ll be able to clear some of this up… Billy?â€￾
“Thanks Nancy, I talked to Justin yesterday and we discussed a lot. We talked about his new movie, a new album in the future… and of course, Kat. Check it outâ€￾ he better not have talked about me. I swear to God if he says anything… “Justin Timberlakeâ€￾
“Billy Bush, what’s up man? How’s it going?â€￾ Justin smiled and shook his hand before sitting down
“It’s going good, how are you doing?â€￾
“Can’t complain, can’t complainâ€￾ he smiled as he sat down and took a deep breath, “So here we go huh?â€￾
“So here we goâ€￾ Billy laughed, “Are you excited about the movie?â€￾
“Yeah man, it’s my first movie, I’m excited to get a reaction. I’m nervous as hellâ€￾ he paused and stared at the camera, “But I’m excitedâ€￾
“So is everyone, we hear it’s amazingâ€￾
“Of course it’s amazingâ€￾
“So what about a new record? Are you planning that or are you leaving the whole singing thing behind and becoming a movie star?â€￾
“Yeah, I’m never going to record another album againâ€￾ he laughed, “Come on man, I’m a musician at heart. I’m just trying the whole acting thing on for size. You want me to do everything at once huh? Give me a change. Nah, I’m always writing and working on music. I’m always recording too; I mean I have a studio in my house. So… don’t give up, the time will comeâ€￾
“Alright now, you know I gotta ask itâ€￾
“No you don’tâ€￾
“I doâ€￾ Billy Blanks paused, “What’s going on with you and Kat?â€￾
“I’m not going to answer thatâ€￾
“You’re not going to give us anythingâ€￾
“There’s nothing to give. Ya’ll seriously need to just let that go. Ya’ll need to leave her alone, honestly. You hardly bother me, but when it comes to Kat, she’s on the cover of every magazine and everyone’s saying she’s gone crazy. It’s bullsh**â€￾ he paused and looked into the camera, “Leave the girl alone, she’s doing just fineâ€￾ I felt like he was talking to me, like he was reassuring me that I as doing fine. I don’t think I’m doing just fine but somehow as he said it, it made me feel like he’s right and I am going to be just fine. I took a deep breath before picking up the phone and dialing his number. He answered after two rings, “Hello?â€￾ I couldn’t say anything, I tried to but my voice wasn’t working, “Kat?â€￾
“H… hiâ€￾ I said softly then cleared my throat
“Hey, what’s up?â€￾
“N… nothing, I just um…â€￾ why am I so nervous? Why am I not physically able to speak? Why did I call him again? What was I going to say? I took a deep breath before continuing, “Where are you?â€￾
“LAâ€￾
“Oh.â€￾ I paused for a few seconds, “Do you um… want to meet up somewhere and… and talk?â€￾
“Yeah, yeahâ€￾ he answered quickly not even thinking it over, “Where are you?â€￾
“New Yorkâ€￾
“’Ohâ€￾ he paused, I guess he thought I was there
“Pick a city,â€￾ he laughed, “I’m seriousâ€￾
“Alright uh… Omahaâ€￾
“Ok, I’ll meet you in Omahaâ€￾
“Yeah?â€￾
“Yeah. I’ll get on the next flight and you… you can come whenever you want… I’ll text you when I get there and…â€￾
“No,â€￾ he broke in, “I’m on my way now, and the flight’s going to be shorter for me. I’ll get a hotel and text you with where it is and the room and I’ll see you thereâ€￾
“OKâ€￾
“Alright… I’ll see you in a little bit thenâ€￾</span>

Return to “Fan Fiction”