After All

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:27 pm

:lol: I read this and forgot feedback.:stupidme: Let's see where this talk leads. Maybe some final closure of all things in the past and the beginning of new possibilities for them.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:21 am

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading :)

What am I doing? I don’t even know what I’m going to say when I see him. What can I possibly say? I don’t even know what to think. Why am I doing this? I don’t even know where Omaha is. I hope there’s not more than one Omaha in the country.
I threw some random clothes into a small bag. I don’t know what the weather is like in Omaha. I’m so nervous I don’t even know what I’m doing with myself. I need to write a note for my brother and Kristen so they won’t worry. I should call them but I’m afraid they’ll try to tell me what to do and I want to figure this out by myself… I need to figure it out by myself.
I’m going away for a couple days to take care of some things. I’m not going to tell you where because I don’t want any help, I want to figure this out by myself. Please don’t worry about me. I’m fine. I’m not going to have my cell phone on so don’t even bother. I will be home soon I’m sure but I don’t know when. Just please don’t worry, I’m doing something I should have done a long time ago.

I wrote the letter and stuck it to the refrigerator. Then I remembered that I’m supposed to do a shoot tomorrow. Oh well.
Gabe,
Please don’t hate me. I know how much you had to go through to get me this shoot and how everyone doesn’t like working with me anymore because of all the hype. I’m really sorry; I’m apologizing to you. This is really important to me and it’s something I have to do. You can reschedule it if you want, don’t worry about it if you can’t. Just don’t worry about it in general. I’ll be back soon… thanks for understanding.

He’s probably going to hate me for this. But I really don’t care… I need to do this.

As I walked out of the apartment there were no people anywhere. I think it’s too late; they’re all sleeping… although usually they camp outside my place. The cab came right away and before I knew it I was standing in front of American Airlines, “What can I do for you?â€￾ I was greeted with a smile, I’m really glad she’s nice because I need all the help I can get
“Hi, um… I need a ticket to Omahaâ€￾
“Omaha Nebraskaâ€￾ she said but it didn’t sound like a question, I think she was just repeating it… I hope it’s in Nebraska… I’m such a dumbass. “Ok, we have a flight leaving in an hour and forty five minutes, should I go ahead and book that for you?â€￾
“That’s the quickest one?â€￾
“Yes ma’am, I can check other airlinesâ€￾
“Ok, thanksâ€￾ I didn’t think they would do that but ok
“No, there’s one leaving in a half an hour but there’s a stop and you’ll get there later. So this one is the fastest route. Should I book it?â€￾
“Um… yeah please. When will I get in?â€￾
“You’ll arrive in Omaha at 2:38â€￾
“Ok, yeahâ€￾
“Did you want to book a return flight? It’s cheaper to do that nowâ€￾
“No, that’s okâ€￾
“Alright, you’re all set then do you have any bags you want to check?â€￾ I shook my head, “Ok, then have a safe flight and enjoy Omahaâ€￾
“Thank Youâ€￾
“Did you want to book a hotel while you’re here? We can do that for youâ€￾
“Oh… no that’s okâ€￾
“Did you want some information on Omaha or plan dinner or a city tour?â€￾
“Wow you guys do it all. Um… I’ll take some information, thanks a lotâ€￾
“Of course, have funâ€￾ this isn’t really a fun vacation… I mean it might be but… I don’t even know. I have no idea what I’m going to do. I went through security, bought a notebook and a pen at one of those really expensive stores and tried to write everything that I was going to say so maybe I don’t mess everything up.</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:51 pm

:o I still can't believe she's actually doing this. :lol: This is the craziest way to reuinte with someone. :D

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:11 pm

<span style='color:blue'>Thanks for reading... sorry it took so long haha

As soon as I stepped off the plane I turned on my cell phone on and there was already a message from Justin: Omaha Hilton Room 8375 presidential suite you need a key to get up here I told them you’re coming.
I’m really scared. I walked out and found a cab and luckily he knew where he was going because obviously I have no idea. I looked through my notes as we drove through the city, “Here you go ma’amâ€￾
“Oh, thanksâ€￾ I wish it would have taken longer. I walked into the lobby with the notebook in my hand, I should be sleeping, I should be tired it’s 3 in the morning but I feel like I just woke up after a refreshing night. There was no one at the front desk so I rang the little bell, feeling sorry that I woke this man up from the nap he was probably having in the back room
“Hello, welcome to Omaha, how may I help you?â€￾
“Hi um… I was told I need to ask for a key to the…â€￾
“There you go Miss Sharpe, have a good nightâ€￾
I grabbed the key and walked to the elevator, I couldn’t get it to work because you had to put the key in before the elevator would move. I’m way too nervous to figure this out. Luckily the man came down and helped me, because without him I would be sitting there all night.
The elevator opened and there was a tiny hallway that contained just one door. I took a couple seconds to compose myself before I was able to actually nock on the door. He came up a few seconds later, once again; I wish he had taken a little longer to come to the door.
“Heyâ€￾ I said softly
“Heyâ€￾ he smiled and made one of his sexy faces that he pretends he doesn’t purposely do. How can he not realize the faces he makes make me want to just jump on him no matter where we are? “You did get a key… so you didn’t have to knockâ€￾ he said with a chuckle
“I thought it was just for the elevator… shut upâ€￾
He let a louder laugh escape this time, “So come on in. Welcome to my Omaha estateâ€￾
“I’ve never been to Omahaâ€￾
“No? It’s an amazing cityâ€￾ he shook his head and threw his arms up and made another one of his faces, “I… really have no idea what this place is likeâ€￾
“You couldn’t have said like Rome or Paris, you picked Omahaâ€￾ I said with a slight chuckle, I think I’m calming down a little, at least he’s making it easy for me.
He laughed and then sat down on the couch and we both sat in silence… now things are getting weird, “So… what’s up?â€￾
“Nothing reallyâ€￾ I paused and he gave me another look, obviously something’s up or I wouldn’t have called him, “I’m thinking of quitting Victoria’s Secretâ€￾ I blurted out. Why did I just say that? Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it but I haven’t even mentioned it to anyone and that’s clearly not the reason I came here.
“Oh yeah?â€￾
“Yeahâ€￾ I paused, “Well my contract is up in a couple months and I don’t know if I want to renewâ€￾
“Why not?â€￾
I shrugged, “I’m just sick of itâ€￾
“You’ve been sick of it since you startedâ€￾ he’s right. He is really the only person I told that I get sick of it, “Then don’t renewâ€￾
“Then what would I do?â€￾
“Work at the center. Go to school. Sleep till twoâ€￾ I smiled, “You can do anything you want. It’d be nice to have some time off, don’t you think?â€￾
“Yeah, but I don’t have enough money to like…â€￾
“You are going to worry about that for the rest of your lifeâ€￾ he broke in, resting his hand on my leg “Kat, you have money. I know you grew up with nothing so you always want to have money but you will always have moneyâ€￾
“Yeah, but for the center and…â€￾
“Forget the center. It’s not your job to single handedly make the center possible. I know for a fact that you have hundreds of sponsors and the kids would rather have you there than your moneyâ€￾
“Yeah but my brother, and my sisterâ€￾
“Your sister who is on scholarship and is graduating next year right? Then she’ll be a lawyer and making enough money to support the center herselfâ€￾ he laughed, “And your brother’s fine. You know he would rather you spend more time at the center than walk around in your underwearâ€￾ I nodded my head but it’s a lot to think about, “You can always do things on the side if you want to get back into modelingâ€￾ I nodded my head again, “Think about it. Talk it over with your brother and your new publicist… who’s f***ing gorgeous by the wayâ€￾
“I know,â€￾ I laughed, “He’s marriedâ€￾
“That sucksâ€￾
“I knowâ€￾
“He’s straight out of the 50 hottest from People Magazineâ€￾
“Oh and you’re not?â€￾ he smiled and turned a little red, “Number three, sitting right here next to meâ€￾
Justin laughed and shook his head, “f***ing Brad Pitt and George Clooney, what do they have that I don’t have?â€￾
“Successful careers?â€￾ I laughed
“Ouchâ€￾ he laughed, “That was low Sharpeâ€￾ I smiled and then the silence came back, “So seriously now, what’s up?â€￾
“I told youâ€￾
“You made me come all the way to Omaha to have a conversation you could have had with your brother? I don’t believe itâ€￾
“I actually can’t have that conversation with my brother. You’re the only one that actually gets it, you know?â€￾ he didn’t say anything, “But you’re right that’s not the reason I wanted to meet upâ€￾ he smiled a little, and I took a deep breath, “OK. I wrote it down so I wouldn’t forget anything. So just like, let me get through it ok?â€￾ he nodded his head and I grabbed the notebook, “Ok. First of all, I’m not completely over the way you acted when we were in LAâ€￾
“I know, I’m sorry about thatâ€￾
“Yeah, I know. I know it’s not like you at all and I know you were really really stressed and they were working you too much. But I don’t think you should let them work you that hardâ€￾ he started to say something but I just continued, “Ok, number two. Sometimes you have some jealousy issues. And I know that it only means you care but it also comes across that you don’t trustâ€￾ I paused, “But. I mean everyone has problems and life isn’t like the movies. And you’ve been there for me when I needed you, for the most part, like when I broke my foot. And when we went to Tennessee I had so much fun, and I felt like I really belonged there with your family. And when you showed up at the opening of the center I never thought you would and I really appreciated that ya’know?â€￾ I paused continuing to look at the notebook, never taking my eyes off the words in front of me. I was afraid to look at him, he had those eyes that told you everything and I was scared they’d be telling me something I don’t want to hear “And I’m sorry that I was such a b**** when the story came out that we hooked up. I know that you wouldn’t have ever purposely said that to hurt me, and I’m sure you didn’t think of what would happen. I’m just sorryâ€￾
“Can you forget the notebook?â€￾ he grabbed it from my hand and grabbed onto my hands, looking me right in the eye, “Don’t be sorry, just forget the notebookâ€￾
“Everyone’s been telling me that I should give you another chance and that we’re perfect for each other… but I don’t see it. I mean I… I see it I just didn’t know it was that obvious to everyone because… I… well I tried to hide it but… oh sh**â€￾ I paused, “Just… never mind, don’t listen to anything I’m sayingâ€￾ I stopped for a second, trying to make my thoughts make sense, “I’m sorry. And I love youâ€￾ he didn’t say anything, I don’t know why but I was getting worried, “I want to give it another try. But if you’re seeing someone else or you don’t want to deal with my drama I understand completely, don’t feel like you have toâ€￾
“Shut upâ€￾ he broke in
“What?â€￾ that’s a little harsh, he doesn’t have to be an a**hole about it. I mean, I know I shouldn’t have waited so long and been such an a**hole but why did he just tell me to shut up?
“I said shut up. Don’t give me any of that sh** about drama. Yes you have drama, so do I, so does everyone. But you hate drama, and so do I, but so many people love drama. You don’t have to ask me to give it another try because baby, I’ve been ready for another chance since the second I hung up that phoneâ€￾

The end

haha Thanks for reading :)
I hope you liked it :D </span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:31 am

Awwwwwwwwwww. :lol: :D You just sprung that one right on me. And after all that damn drama, it was that EASY. Women really do make everything complicated. Justin was ready months ago to get back on the horse and take another ride. ;)

:clap: Very well done!!! I enjoyed every crazy chapter. :P

Return to “Fan Fiction”