Friends Forever

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:19 am

so i said i was starting a new ff and here it is

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Graduation</span></span>
<span style='color:dodgerblue'>
June 9, 2005

On the first day of school, every senior always says “only nine months and I’m out of here for good.â€￾ Today was that day, the day of their high school graduation. The day where they no longer depend on other people to help them. The day when they have to grow up and become adults. The day when they say good-bye to their high school friends. The day when many new doors are opened up at their feet.

So we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we’re gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same

Now that graduation day was here, everyone was scared and worried. They weren’t ready to be out there on their own. They weren’t ready to take care of themselves. They weren’t ready to leave all of their friends behind to make new ones.

But when we leave this year we won’t be coming back
No more hanging out cause we’re on a different track

Just as best friends were, Rachel Roberts and Heather Morton were worried about what the future would hold for them. Would they always stay as the best friends which they had been for well over ten years? Would they still get to see each other after graduation? Would they go off on their own separate ways after high school, creating their own families, simply wiping the other person out of their memory?

And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now
‘cause you don’t have another day
‘cause were moving on and we can’t slow down

“I can’t believe this day is finally here. For months, it’s all I wanted and now that it’s here, I just want it to go away. I’m not ready to be on my own yet.â€￾ Heather signed as she leaned up against Rachel’s locker for the last time ever.

“We’re finally here. I hate to admit it, but I’m actually scared to be on my own. I’m not scared of anything and I’m scared Heatherâ€￾ Rachel replied as she shut her locker, closing all of her memories from her high school days. “But you didn’t hear that from meâ€￾ Rachel added as the girls began laughing.

“Promise me one thingâ€￾ Heather began as she interlocked her arm with Rachel’s heading out of the school.

These memories are playing like a film without sound
I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn’t know much of love but it came soon
And there was me and you and when we got real blue
We’d stay at home talking on the telephone
We’d get so excited and we’d get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life’s not fair

“What’s that?â€￾ Rachel retorted, closing the gap between herself and Heather.

“Promise me that we’ll always be best friends. We’ll always be there for the other person, even when the times get tough. I don’t know what I’d do if I ever lost our friendshipâ€￾ Heather stated, pushing the doors open in front of her, exposing her to the suns bright rays, beating down on their pale white skin.

“I promiseâ€￾ Rachel whispered, sticking out her finger for Heather to pinky swear; something that they hadn’t done since they were children in elementary school. “I promise that I’ll always be there for you no matter what.â€￾

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be friends forever

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money
When we look back at now will our jokes still be funny
Will we still remember everything we learned in school
Still be trying to break every single rule?
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Will Heather find a job that won’t interfere with her tan?

“You may now move your tassels from the right side of your cap to your leftâ€￾ head principle of Cumberland Valley High School Dominic Cavalero stated. “Congratulations to the class of 2005! I wish you all the luck in the worldâ€￾ he finished before the 628 students of the graduating class began screaming and throwing their caps in the air.

After long drawn out good-byes to the friends that they could find, Rachel and Heather finally caught back up, along with their families.

I keep-keep thinking that its not goodbye
Keep on thinking its our time to fly

“Come here sweetieâ€￾ Rachel’s mother Teresa stated as she pulled Heather into a hug. “You know, we still haven’t had our Sean Connery day yet. We need to have it before you and Rachel take that trip out to Los Angeles with Bryonâ€￾ Teresa finished, releasing Heather from her tight grasp.

As we go on, we remember
And as our lives change
Come whatever,

“I know mom. I’m coming over tomorrow. I’ve already got The Rock in my car and I’m going to rent a few more tonightâ€￾ Heather replied. Ever since the days of middle school, Heather had called Rachel’s mom “momâ€￾ just as Rachel had called Heather’s mom “mom.â€￾

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about it now?
Can we survive it out there
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it’s like we’re women and men

“Heather!â€￾ Rachel’s sever year old, red headed brother screamed as he came running towards her, wrapping his arms around her. “I love you Heather!â€￾

Will the past be a shadow that will follow us around
Will these memories fade when I leave this town?
I keep-keep thinking that it’s not goodbye
Keep on thinking it’s our time to fly

“I love you too Samâ€￾ Heather stated, wrapping the little boy in her arms. He might have been Rachel’s “littleâ€￾ brother but he surely wasn’t little. His body was only a couple inches shorter than Heather’s 5’4â€￾ stature.

As we go on, we remember
And as our lives change
Come whatever,
</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Feedback</span></span>...love it or hate it let me know

and because i was bored the other day...i made a http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/friendsforever.jpggraphic for the story :yay:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:24 am

I love it so far, chickie :yay: I love the graphic too :nods

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:31 pm

That graphic is so cute! :wub: :wub: You know I love my Rach and Heather to death. :kiss: And they better stay friends forever or I'll come and beat them up. :lol:

Lil X-tina
Ultra Member

Postby Lil X-tina » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:49 pm

LOL THAT PIC OMG!!!! Ya know what is so funny...the fact that the pic was just taken at the end of the year last year and both heather and I look very different now. My bangs are longer (they are like down to my cheeks and I swipe them off to the side) and Heathers hair is her original brown. Its a cute pic (i look terrible LOL) but that pic does our present beauty absolutly NO justice LMAO!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:36 pm

You girls are smoking hot no matter when I see you! :kiss: :kiss:

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:53 pm

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-family:Arial'>ohh, the nostalgia...

I can't believe I'm graduating this year...eek.

Great, update soon.</span></span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:54 pm

k so i have a lil predicament (i know i butchered the spelling on that one :rofl: )

Friends Forever is saved on my old computer....on Wednesday my computer went psycho so now its not letting me access any files so theres no way i can get Friends Forever off of it and onto the new computer that we got today...i'm going to try and find some way to get it off of there tomorrow before my dad re-writes the hard drive...so please cross your fingers that theres some way to get it off there cause i had like 15ish chapters written and don't want to write them over again lol

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:18 am

:pray: *Prays for the story to return*

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:03 pm

ok phew it should be back shortly....i didn't think that it saved to the disk when i told it to but apparently it did....i opened it on our oldest computer (we have 3 now :rofl: ) and it opened up just fine so tonight my dad is going to reinstall the hard drive on the middle computer and once thats done then i'll open up the file, burn it to a cd, and open it on our new computer cause our new computer doesn't have a floppy drive cause they don't make em any more :rofl: dang that was a long explanation to say that the story would be back :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:10 pm

Good news! its finally back! i just have to retype the like 10ish chapters onto this computer :yay: thankfully my oldest computer wasn't telling me the disk was corrupt like my middle computer was :rofl: anyways without any longer wait

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Start The Party</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>I'm gettin' dressed for the jam about to jump in my Mercedes
Slippin' on my dancin' shoes cuz I'm a lady of the eighties
It's Friday night, I just got paid, my house is pumpin'
Or listenin' to my Hammer tape, while my sound system is dumpin'

"Mom! I can't find my boustie!" Rachel screamed from up in her modern bedroom .It was very apparent that she was an art student. Art supplies were scattered everywhere. Spilling off of her desk, onto the floor, finished artwork was in abundance all over the room. Some of the pieces finished, some of the pieces not finished. The ghostly white walls with the thick red border at the top, had pictures of her hero and idol, Christina Aguilera, placed stragically over the walls.

"Hunny it was in here yesterday!" Rachel's mom responded as she made her way up the staircase, which led to the upstairs hallway.

"I know it was!" Rachel yelled in frustration. "I placed it on my chair and now its not here! Everything is going wrong! Everyone is going to be here soon and look at me, I'm the star of the party and I'm not even dressed yet!"

"Look at me!" Sam exclaimed as he came running into Rachel's bedroom, adorned with the light pink/black laced boustie. "I look just like you Rach!" Sam stated with enthusiasm as he walked around the room, mimicking his older sister.

"Same it isn't funny! I need to go get ready!" Rachel shrieked at her little brother.

"Don't talk to your little brother like that" Teresa stated calmly. "And Sam, you get out of that right now. You know, Heather's going to be here soon and you don't want her to see you dressed like that do you?"

"No" Sam replied dryly as he retorted to his room and took off the boustie, throwing it back into his 5'9" sisters bedroom.

Picked up my girl Salty, she was waitin' on the porch
I shared my fly, fly Mercedes, yo, lit the highway like a torch
On the way to pick up Spindy we raced with a 1-9-D
He was a sucker duck if he thought he could buck with us in E
The party started

"Ohhhh you look sex-ay!" Heather whistled when Rachel made her way down the steps. "Just wait till James gets here to see you. That boy is gonna be taking you up to that room to do a lil sumin sumin to ya" Heather joked around as Rachel got a big smile on her face. Just the mention of his name, James, brought joy to her life. See Rachel and James had been dating for a little over five months now and some say that it's true love. Whenever they walk into a room, the room lightens up and becomes joyous.

"I do look pretty hot don't I?" Rachel replied in the most un-modest way possible.

"I see that modest isn't your finest trait" Heather joked around some more.

"Hey you know me, I tell things the way I see them" Rachel replied as she saw guests beginning to arrive. "Are Sam and Josh ready yet?" Rachel yelled upstairs to her mom who was putting the make-up on Sam and Josh. Somehow, no one is quite sure how though, Rachel convinced Josh, one of her good male friends since she was little, to become a mime. His face was being painted all white, and his outfit was all black, except for the famous white gloves that all mimes have to wear. As for little Sam's outfit, his face was also being painted white and he was going to be wearing a black top hat. Also with his attire, would be the cane, as every count needs one.

"Almost finished!" Teresa yelled down as Josh came running down the steps.

"And my girls?" Rachel asked as Heather reappeared at her side along with Randall, another childhood friend from the neighborhood who had moved away four years ago but the girls still stayed in touch regularly. No one could break the bond that Rachel shared with Randall nor the bond that Rachel shared with Heather. Heather and Randall's attire was much like Rachel's. Very Lady Marmalade from the make-up down to the matching bousties, but it was obvious who the main attraction was, Rachel.

Let's get this party started
Let's get this party started right

"Are you sure that your mother approves of you wearing this?" Rachel's Aunt Tracey joked with her, pulling her into a hug. "It's good to see ya again"

"Is Gran here yet? Cause he's gonna flip when he see's me like this" Rachel stated, pulling away from her aunt.

Rolled up at the party, saw a fella black and fine
Bow-legged, high-top fade, then I said, "Yo, that one's mine"
Stepped out of the ride, told the bouncer, "Hold my Benzy"

"Nope but I saw this fine brotha out there and I'm think that he's for you" Tracey replied.

"JAMES?" Rachel squealed as she went running outside.

"Hey baby girl!" James exclaimed, pulling Rachel into a hug and swinging her into the air. "Ya know, you's the sexiest one here" James stated in his apparent African accent.

Heard the bass, it was the place so I slipped my man a penny
When we walked in the jam fans met us at the door
They yelled, "We love you Salt and Pepa!" "Yes, we love y'all even more!"
Some foul, wack, nappy bitty tried to step to Spinderella
I was cool, I made my move, then I dropped her like a fella
Start the party, boy

"Come on girls dance with me!" Rachel yelled over the pumping bass to Heather and Randall.

Now this is what you call a hip-hop beat from S and P
So get out on the dance floor, and don't even rough with me
I ain't goin' for it, I ain't buyin' it so don't even try me

"Get low, get low, get low" Heather and Randall chanted together as Rachel dropped it to the floor and shook her booty up and down. "Ow ow!" Heather screamed over the crowd.

Dance sucker, Mother Tucker can, that old lady gets busy
Yeah, I don't give a damn, Salty is who I am
And man, I'm gonna slam this jam, you understand?

"Aight get your freak on Heather" Rachel cheered as Heather suddenly transformed into Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, shaking her hips from left to right, adding in the occasional belly roll.

Yes, we will stay the queens no matter what the means
The party started, let's get retarded, now work them blue jeans
Rock the party, y'all

"Go Randall go Randall!" Heather and Rachel cheered together as Randall worked the crowd, leaning back to the famous song Lean Back by Fat Joe.

Yes, I told the people move, he made a move
To the stage and grabbed the mic
From these stank, sorry, frauds - Run D.M.C. look-alikes

It was now James turn but he didn't want to be out there alone so he dragged Rachel with him, grinding his body up against hers; surely something her mother never wanted to see but she let it go seeing as it was Rachel's day after all.

Spinderella took the set, made her fingers nice and wet
And you bet she made that DJ sweat, and he won't soon forget

"I like the way you move" Bryon, Rachel's cousin, exclaimed as he took James' place on the dance floor, dancing with his baby cousin. Although he was 22, only four years older than Rachel, he still thought of her as his baby cousin.

Pepa took on the speaker, bust an oh, so funky rhyme
I did a step right on time and made the crowd lose their minds
The whole place was on the floor, we was rockin' hardcore-core
We left them wantin' more, and we headed out the door
We rocked the party
</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Feedback Please!</span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:26 pm

Get lowww!!! :lol: Great chapter, girl. I want more!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:16 pm

FUN PARTY! Man, I wish I got invited to parties like that. :lol: That was hot. I loved Rach's mom not liking Rach dancing sexy with James, but letting her do it anyway. Good mama! :clap:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:38 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Cruz</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>June 18, 2005

I’m leaving today
Livin’ it, leaving it to change

“Rachel are you ready to go yet?â€￾ Bryon asked as he packed his final suit case into the car. After spending a week with Rachel and her family in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, it was time for him to go back home to Los Angeles. As he had promised many months before, Rachel was coming with him and brining along Heather.

Slowly drifting into a peaceful breeze
Tongue tied, twisted are all my memories

“I’m comingâ€￾ Rachel yelled from inside her house. “Can you come and help me with some of my bags please?â€￾ Rachel yelled again as she took in a few last memories of her bedroom. This would be a while before she would be back home.

“What do you want me to carry lil cuz?â€￾ Bryon asked as he places a firm hand on Rachel’s shoulder.

“Grab whatever you want. I’m going to call Heather and make sure she’s ready. I told her that we’d be at her house around 10 but I just want to make sure she’s ready.â€￾ Rachel stated as she threw her backpack on her back and grabbed her pillow with one hand and her suitcase with another.

After saying their good-byes, Rachel and Bryon were safely on their way to Heather’s house.

Celebrating a fantasy come true
Packing all my bags finally on the move

â€￾I can’t believe I’m actually going to LA!â€￾ Heather squealed with excitement. “Seriously ever since I was little, I wanted to go to LA and now I am!â€￾

“Heather calm down. Do you have all of your bags packed? Your money safe? Everyone’s addresses and phone numbers so that you can write and call?â€￾ Heather’s mom Cindy asked in a concerned manor.

“Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Don’t worry so much Ma. I’m gonna have a good time and I’m gonna be safe and all of that other stuff you always worry about. I’m not a little girl anymore. I can take care of myself.â€￾

I'm leaving today
I'm living it, leaving it to change

“HEATHER!â€￾ Rachel yelled back the hallway as she entered Heather’s house.

“I’m coming, I’m comingâ€￾ Heather retorted as she pulled two duffle bags behind her which would join the pile of the other two suitcases and the Adidas bag which were placed in her living room.

“Dang child we aren’t going for that long.â€￾

“You know me…I gotta have like 10 pairs of shoes, 20 purses, tons of clothes you know how I amâ€￾ Heather replied as she began laughing. “You should have seen it before I made the pile smaller, I had soo much more it isn’t even funnyâ€￾ Heather stated, letting out another small chuckle.

“Are you ready to HOLY CRAP!â€￾ Bryon yelled as he entered Heather’s living room. “How much stuff are you bringing with you?â€￾

“She claims she cut it down from what it used to beâ€￾ Rachel quickly interjected.
“Oh trust me she did. I wouldn’t let her take half of the stuff with herâ€￾ Cindy stated as she stared at her now grown up daughter.

“Let’s get these bags out to the carâ€￾ Bryon stated as he grabbed the two duffle bags from Heather.

“I love you momâ€￾ Heather declared as she gave her mother a hug. “I love you too dadâ€￾ she finished, pulling her father into a hug. “I’ll see you guys in a couple weeks!â€￾ Heather yelled out the window as Bryon drove down the road.

As I'm driving I'm captured by the view
Of so much beauty, the road becomes my muse

“How much longer till we get there?â€￾ Heather asked impatiently as she bounced in her seat.

“Three daysâ€￾ Bryon replied dryly as he peered in his rear view mirror. “Why don’t you try looking at the scenery? Take pictures or something it seems to make the time go by faster.â€￾

“Oh trust me, nothing will make it go by fasterâ€￾ Heather somberly replied as she continued to look out the window of their rent a car. “I don’t understand why we couldn’t have just went on a planeâ€￾

“With all the luggage you two have, especially you?â€￾ Bryon asked as he merged into the left hand lane of the three lane highway.

“Trueâ€￾ Rachel quickly joined in on the conversation. “And if you made that pile smaller from what it was, dang you would have filled up the plane with your luggage. Whoa look at the skyâ€￾ Rachel commented at the now setting sun. “I wonder how every night the sky looks soo different. Ya know what I mean?â€￾ she trailed off.

The heat is rising and my head soars through the wind
Cool, calm, collective is a child that lives within

“Don’t you just love feeling the warm mid-night air blowing against your face?â€￾ Rachel commented with her hand dangling out the car window. “It’ just feels so….so peaceful.â€￾

“Uh huhâ€￾ Heather muttered as she fell asleep with the air blowing her hair out of her face.

I'm leaving today
I'm living it, I'm leaving it to change
I'm leaving today
But somehow I'm missing
I think I really miss it

“Ohh this is my song right here!â€￾ Rachel yelled as she turned the music up in the car. Instantly, Ludacris’ song Get Back resounded throughout the car.

“Remember the time we were at the part with Andy and James and we were worried that the police were gonna get us because it was after dark and Andy goes “I just say to those police ‘get back police you don’t know me like that’â€￾ ?â€￾ Heather asked Rachel as she began laughing, running the nights events through her mind again.

“oh yeah I remember that. I swear, I didn’t know that boy was funny till he said that and then that’s when I knew.â€￾ Rachel commented, as she began laughing along with Heather.

“I don’t think I want to now about my lil cuz being involved with the policeâ€￾ Bryon stated as he pulled into Wendy’s to get some lunch.

“Trust me, you don’tâ€￾ Heather replied as she began laughing even harder.

Don't walk away
And I'm feeling like I've never felt before
Turn down the memories of yesteryears and broken dreams
I'm free, finally free
Slowly drifting into a peaceful breeze

“We’re almost there!â€￾ Heather and Rachel squealed in unison as they saw a sign reading “Los Angeles 10 miles.â€￾

“It’s finally coming true. Everything we always dreamed is coming true!â€￾ Heather stated with enthusiasm. “Ok well not everything in fact this is the only dream that came true but still one is better than the other thousands we had. Remember when we started our own little group? What did we call ourselves? Heather asked, remembering when they had spent one sleep over planning their hit songs and everything.

“Wasn’t it like Lil Wannabe’s or something like that?â€￾ Rachel questioned as she began laughing.

“That was itâ€￾ Heather replied while letting out a little chucke.

I'm leaving today
I'm living it, leaving it to change
See I'm leaving today
I'm leaving today (I'm leaving it to change)
Living it, I'm leaving it to change

“We’re here!â€￾ Bryon yelled as they finally pulled up in front of his lavish Los Angeles apartment.

“Dang you got a nice place!â€￾ Heather commented as she stared at the gigantic building in front of her.

“You’re only outside Heatherâ€￾ Bryon replied as he opened up the trunk to ‘his’ car.

“But still, I can tellâ€￾ Heather replied as her eyes great in amazement as she saw Justin Timberlake’s blue Jeep Rubicon pass on the road in front of Bryon’s building. “I have a feeling I’m going to love it hereâ€￾

But somehow I miss it, I think I really miss it
One day</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Feedback Please!</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:43 pm

and Andy goes “I just say to those police ‘get back police you don’t know me like that’â€￾ ?â€￾

Effin' hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: Andy was good for a laugh. Get back police. Hahahahahahahahahaha. :lol:

I'm happy that Heather and Rach are getting to stay in LA for awhile. I know that they know how to have fun, so I wonder what they're gonna get themselves into. :thinking:

And I have a feeling that Heather's gonna be flashing Justin when he drives by Bryon's apartment building. I mean, duh, it's Heather! :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:50 pm

:rofl: I hate Andy but at the same time love him for making me laugh. Its even better when you talk to him. Insane.

Uhoh, Rach and Heather? In LA. Thats trouble :lol: They're gonna have fuuun. Cant wait!

OOh, a Justin siting. Loving it LOVING IT!!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:13 pm

what's even funnier is that the story about Andy is true :rofl: oh man that night was hilarious! and then when he sang Get Low :rofl:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:19 pm

He sang "Get Low." :rofl: :rofl: I'm just imagining it and dying of laughter. ROFL!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:38 pm

yup with his thick African accent :rofl: oh man...i should have taped that...he was trying to get me to "get low" for him but i wouldn't :rofl: and James was just laughin hysterically at Andy...cause he was doing the hand motions too :rofl:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:10 pm

I could do it if I wanted to :huh: I'd rather not embarass myself. Now excuse me while I fight with Ryan :rolleyes:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:08 pm

RYAN SUCKS! :thumbdown:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:20 pm

Tis true.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:52 pm

:(

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:43 pm

thanks for all of the wonderful feedback...i just wished more people read it...oh well :shrug:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>When You Wish Upon A Star</span></span>
<span style='color:dodgerblue'>
June 24, 2005

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

“Hold it right there Aliciaâ€￾ Dave McKenzie, a prominent photographer in LA, stated as he snapped the picture. Dave had been hired by Seventeen magazine to shoot the photos for Alicia Keys up and coming spread in their magazine. “Tilt your head a little to the left, look right at the cameraâ€￾ Dave uttered as he took another picture.

“Dave my manâ€￾ Bryon stated as he entered the room of the photoshoot.

“Everybody take fiveâ€￾ Dave stated as he walked towards Bryon. “Hey B what can I do for ya?â€￾

“Well lets see. I need you to take pictures of the 30 houses I have listed, inside and outside would be niceâ€￾ Bryon joked. “I’m kidding man. No do you think it would be ok if my lil cuz Rachel and her friend Heather watched in for a lil bit if it was ok with Alicia? Heather wants to be a photographer and as you know from me talking about Rachel, she’s an up and coming artist and all aspects of art interest her so I just thought it would be a unique experience for them while they’re out hereâ€￾ Bryon replied, hoping that it would be ok with Dave and Alicia.

“It’s aight with me as long as it’s ok with Aliciaâ€￾ Dave stated as he headed towards Alicia to explain the situation to her. A few minutes later, Dave reappeared, giving Bryon a reassuring smile meaning that it was fine. After a quick hand gesture, the two teenage girls were at Bryon’s side, watching intently as Dave continued taking pictures.

“Why doesn’t he have her turn her body to the right and have her look to the left, looking over her shoulder?â€￾ Heather thought out loud. “Oh sorry I didn’t mean for that to come out,â€￾ Heather replied, half embarrassed, half hoping he would take her advice.

Not sure of whether Heather’s idea would work or not, Dave gave it a try and the photo turned out beautiful. “I was looking for a way to capture that exact image but I just couldn’t get it to work. Thanksâ€￾ Dave affirmed, giving Heather’s right hand a quick shake.

“Oh no problem. I have a tendency to open my mouth a little too much when it comes to photography.â€￾

“Don’t worry about it. I love the way you thinkâ€￾ Dave replied with a comforting smile on his face.

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do

“I know that this is kind of a long shot but umm do you think it would be possible if we could meet Alicia?â€￾ Rachel asked uneasily as she leaned backwards on her left leg and slowly leaned forwards and backwards.

“I’m not so sure that will be possible. Alicia has a tight schedule andâ€￾ Dave began explaining before he was abruptly interrupted.

“Excuse me but are you the girls who were giving Dave different positions?â€￾ Alicia asked as she threw her cap over her cornrowed head.

“Umm that would be meâ€￾ Heather shyly replied, stepping forward to greet Alicia. “It’s an honor to meet you Miss Keysâ€￾ she stated with more confidence and stuck her hand out for Alicia to shake.

“Hun we don’t shake hands where I’m fromâ€￾ Alicia retorted, pulling Heather into a hug.

Fate is kind
She brings to those to love

“I was wondering, do you think that you and Rachel could possibly hang out with me tonight while I’m still in town?â€￾ Alicia questioned.

“Umm I don’t know. Are you sure? I mean why would you want to hang out with us?â€￾

“You guys remind me a lot of myself when I was your age actuallyâ€￾ Alicia quickly interjected. “Plus, there’s a group of us going out and they told me to bring along a couple of friends. What do you say? If you aren’t having fun you can go home. Come on pleaseâ€￾ Alicia begged as she bounced up and down a little bit.

After a quick glance at each other, the decision between Heather and Rachel was unanimous. “Well be thereâ€￾ The girls replied at the same time.

“Great! Here just give me a call later on and I’ll give you all of the detailsâ€￾ Alicia stated as she shoved a piece of paper with her number on it into Heather’s hand. “Bye girlsâ€￾ Alicia exclaimed as she gave each of them a quick hug and headed out of the photo studio.

The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in a sees you through

“I can’t believe that we’re actually hereâ€￾ Heather yelled over the thumping music.

“I wonder who all Alicia is hanging out with tonight?â€￾ Rachel asked as the girls made their way up to the VIP lounge.

“Wouldn’t it be funny if it was like Justin or Keena?â€￾ Heather joked.

“Like that would ever happenâ€￾ Rachel replied unrealistically as the girls made their way up the final steps.

Your dreams come true
</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK</span></span> por favor

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:52 pm

OOH! I think there's gonna be something going on, yo!!! I cant wait for the next chapter. I so excited. MORE SOON!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:41 am

:jawdrop: OMG! Hanging out with Alicia ... this keeps geting better and better. If Justin and Keena happen to be there, I have no clue how Rach and Heather are gonna control themselves. :rofl:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:02 pm

Heather will jump Justin's bones. Or Keena's. Who knows :shrug:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:16 pm

sorry i've been MIA for a while :ph34r: the short version of the story was we were getting hard wood floors put in my house and the computer was unconnected cause they were sitting on top of the wood :rofl:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Dirrty</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Dirrty
Filthy
Nasty
Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty... you ain't here to party!

“Come on girls lets go dance!â€￾ Alicia exclaimed as she grabbed Heather’s and Rachel’s wrists and tried pulling them off of the couch they were lounging.

“Did I hear dancing?â€￾ Heather questioned as she jumped off of the couch. “I’m so there if I heard dancingâ€￾

“Yes I believe that’s what I saidâ€￾ Alicia replied as she let out a soulful laugh. “Come on Rachel, you little fire cracker, let’s get to dancing.â€￾

“I think that I’ll just sit this one out and scope the sceneâ€￾ Rachel replied as she turned around behind her and looked out over the balcony to see all of the people in the jammed packed club dancing.

Ladies move, gentlemen move
Somebody ring the alarm
A fire on the roof
Ring the alarm (And I'm throwin elbows)
I said ring the alarm (And I'm throwin elbows)
Ring the alarm (And I'm throwin elbows)

“If that’s what you wanna do maâ€￾ Alicia replied before grabbing Heather’s hand and leading her down the steps to the crowd.

“This is crazy! Are they even allowed to have this many people in here? Doesn’t it break code or something?â€￾ Heather asked, making sure that it was really safe to be down there with so many people. That was something people always noticed about her, she never went anywhere if she thought that it was remotely dangerous.

Ooh, I'm overdue
Gimme some room, I'm comin' through
Paid my dues, I'm in the mood
Me and my girls gonna shake the room
DJ's spinnin (show your hands)
And let's get dirrty (that's my jam)
I need that ... to get me off
Sweatin' till my clothes come off

As Alicia and Heather grinded together to the beat of the Get Low by Lil Jon and the East Side Boys, a mysterious man came up behind Heather and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Who the hellâ€￾ Heather began stating before turning around and noticing that it was the same man who had been pictured on the arm of Christina Aguilera for the past two years. As soon as she saw the sight of his face, all hatred to the man turned to pure ecstasy. “Sorry you just scared me a lil bitâ€￾ Heather replied, as she felt the temperature in her cheeks rise.

“Oh don’t worry about it Ma. So Alicia are you going to introduce me to your fine friend?â€￾ Jordan Bratman, aka Jordy, asked as his body grinded against Heathers.

“My bad Jordy this is Heather, Heather this is Jordan Bratman.â€￾ Alicia replied, introducing the two.

“I know who he is. Isn’t Christina here with you tonight?â€￾ Heather asked, wishing that the answer would be yes.

It's explosive, speakers are thumpin'
Still jumpin', 6 in the morning
Table dancin', glasses are crashin'
No question, time for some action!

“Is that Jordy with his hands around Heather’s waist?â€￾ Rachel asked herself as she tried to focus in on the man’s face. “Oh my that is Jordy!â€￾ Rachel squealed aloud. “I recognize those ears! I wonder where Christina is though?â€￾ Rachel thought as she scanned the crowd, looking for Christina. After scanning for a minute, she saw Christina appear by Jordy’s side. “SHE’S HERE!â€￾ Rachel exclaimed jumping up from the couch and heading out of the VIP area. After shoving her way through dozens of people, she finally found Heather and Alicia in the crowd.

Temperature's up (Can you feel it?)
'Bout to erupt (so get)
Gonna get my girls
Get your boys
Gonna make some noise...

“Hey I got kind of bored up there so I thought that I’d join you guysâ€￾ Rachel stated, trying to not make it obvious that Christina Aguilera, her hero and idol was only a couple inches away from her.

“Don’t I know you from somewhere?â€￾ Christina asked, interrupting what Heather was about to say.

Gonna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat drippin' over my body
Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival

“I don’t think soâ€￾ Rachel replied but secretly she knew that Christina recognized her from the picture she had sent her when she was 15 years old.

“No I know you from somewhere. I know Little Christina!â€￾ Christina exclaimed, remember the letter and picture Rachel had sent her three years ago. “You sent me a fan letter like three years ago didn’t you?â€￾

“Well yeahâ€￾

“That’s how I know you! I have your picture up on my fan wall in my house and every night before I go to bed, I look at that wall and thank every person on there because y’all saved me, literally you saved my life. You kind words in your lettersâ€￾ Christina reminisced getting teary eyed.

Ahh, heat is up
So ladies, fellas, drop your cups
Body's hot from front to back
Move your ass, I like that

“Aight enough of this sappy love crap we came here to dance!â€￾ Heather yelled as she started grinding up against Rachel.

“Hey ma I like that!â€￾ Rachel sang in unison with Houston’s hit song as her body was sandwiched in between Heather’s and Christina’s.

Tight hip huggers (low fo' sho')
Shake a little somethin' (On the floor)
I need that ... to get me off
Sweatin' till my clothes come off

As Jordy stole Christina to himself, Rachel noticed piercing blue eyes staring their way. With a simple head nod, Heather looked off in the direction of the blue eyes. It couldn’t be could it. It was, it was the man who she had seen in the Jeep Rubicon days earlier, it was Justin Timberlake. As if she didn’t have his attention already, she decided that she was gonna show off her dancing abilities. That was one thing she knew would grab his attention. As she shook her jelly up and down on the dance floor, he was mesmerized by the way she moved so gracefully.

Let's get open, cause a commotion
We're still goin', 8 in the morning
There's no stoppin', we keep it poppin'
Hard rockin', everyone's talkin'
Be all you got (give it to me)
Just hit the spot
Gonna get my girls
Get your boys
Gonna make some noise...

“Excuse meâ€￾ Justin stated as he tapped Heather on the shoulder. “I was wondering if I could maybe have a dance with you?â€￾

“Who do you think you are coming up here and stealing my girlâ€￾ Alicia stated as she grabbed a hold of Heather.

“I’m sorry Alicia it’s just thatâ€￾ Justin began.

“I’m kidding with you J. This is my friend Heather.â€￾ Alicia replied, introducing Heather to yet another famous face.

“It’s nice to meet you Heather. Now do you think I could have that dance?â€￾

Rowdy
Wanna get dirrty
Wanna get dirrty

“I guess soâ€￾ Heather replied as she moved a little bit away from Rachel, Alicia, Christina, and Jordy but yet close enough that she could still be near them as a sense of security. That was a big issue with her, security. If she felt like she didn’t know someone well enough or didn’t trust them, it was hard for her to open up and it always helped to have someone around who she knew.

“So are you from around here?â€￾ Justin asked as he thrusted his hips into Heather’s pelvic area.

Here it comes
It's the one you been waitin' on
Get up, get it up
Yo, that's what's up
Givin' just what you want to the maximum
Uh oh
Here we go

“No I’m from Pennsylvania actually. My friend Rachel over there, her cousin Bryon lives out here so we came out to visit himâ€￾ Heather replied as she dropped her booty to the floor and raised it back up, making sure she rubbed against every inch of Justin’s body that was possible.

You can tell when the music starts to drop
That's when we take it to the parking lot
And I betcha somebody's gonna call the cops
Uh oh's, here we go's
Ohh... yeahh...

“I’m sorry to break this up but it’s time for us to goâ€￾ Alicia stated as she pulled on Heather’s hand.

“Naw its aight. It was nice dancing with you Justin. Maybe I’ll run into again while I’m out here. If not, it was nice meeting you.â€￾ Heather replied as she began following Alicia, Rachel, Christina and Jordy out of the club. Justin tried running after them but somehow, he seemed to have lost them in the crowd and they were already gone by the time he had made it outside.

Gonna get rowdy
Wanna get dirrty
Wanna get dirrty
</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>FEEDBACK</span></span> por favor

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:10 pm

OOOH!! Justin and Heather grindin ;) Thats hawt :drool: Justin has a thing for her. I can already tell. LET'S GO!

More soon, please :D

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:03 am

HAWT! :drool: Justin better find a way to get back and chill some more with Heather. That's one hot couple! :yay:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:00 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback! Y'all are awesome!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>POP</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>Dirty pop, yo
J. T.

Sick and tired of hearing
All these people talk about
What's the deal with this pop life
And when is it gonna fade out

“Don’t all of these camera’s get annoying?â€￾ Rachel questioned as she climbed into the back of Christina and Alicia’s BMW.

“Oh yes they get very annoying. But they do keep us in the news so that’s good. I just wish that they would learn when to and when not to take the picturesâ€￾ Alicia quickly replied as she looked in her compact mirror to see if any of her make-up had smeared during her nights outings.

The thing you got to realize
What we doing is not a trend
We got the gift of melody
We gonna bring it till the end
(Come on now)

“I just don’t know how you do itâ€￾ Heather replied in amazement. “I mean I can see Rachel punching one of those photographers the first time they took her pictureâ€￾ Heather stated, picturing the stature of her petite 5’9â€￾ friend punching a ‘stalkerazzi’ photographer right in the face.

“I’d be like Justin and Cameronâ€￾ Rachel retorted, letting out a small laugh. “I’ll never forget the day Heather showed me those pics of Justin all up in that guys grill. That was hilarious. Speaking of Justinâ€￾ Rachel stated, turning her attention towards Heather. “What were you and him doing on the dance floor Miss Thang?â€￾

“I don’t know what you’re talking aboutâ€￾ Heather answered all innocently, as if she had a halo above her head.

“Oh come on don’t front Ma. I introduced you two so you had best spill the beansâ€￾ Alicia excitedly jumped in, propping her head onto the palms of her hands.

It doesn't matter
'Bout the car I drive or
What I wear around my neck
All that matters
Is that you recognize
That it's just about respect

“Yeah I saw Justin all over thatâ€￾ Christina quickly interjected. “We all know what he wantedâ€￾ Christina’s little laugh overwhelmed the car, causing everyone to laugh except for Heather who was starting to get embarrassed.

“We just danced that’s allâ€￾ Heather replied, now telling the truth. “He’s a great guy.â€￾

“I know you Heather….there’s no such thing as just dancing with youâ€￾ Rachel jumped back in. “And I know that you think he’s more than a great guy. You’ve had the biggest crush on him since 6th grade.â€￾

“There is so such a thing as just dancing. Do you not remember homecoming? I was dancing with Derek and Louis and nothing happened with them. I just danced with themâ€￾ Heather stated in order to defend herself. “And he really is a great guy. Yeah he’s incredibly gorgeous but at least he didn’t try to feel me up the first night I met him, something I can’t say for just about every other guy I’ve met.â€￾

It doesn't matter
About the clothes I wear
And where I go and why
All that matters
Is that you get hyped and
We'll do it to you every time

“Calm down Heather we’re just kidding with youâ€￾ Christina quickly interrupted in order get things cooled down a little bit. “It’s great to see you standing up for him like that. That’s why he doesn’t go out much these days, or at least that’s what he told me the other day on the phone. He said that girls only want to get with him cause of who he is not what he is. I’m gonna have to call him and tell him not to let you go. You’re a good catchâ€￾

“No please don’t tell him. I’m just stating the truth. He’s a great guy. Can we please just forget that this ever happened?â€￾ Heather asked, hoping that the answer would be yes.

“Sureâ€￾ Alicia replied, giving Christina the ‘we’ll hook them up later’ look. “So what does everyone want to do? I’m leaving here

Do you ever wonder why
This music gets you high?
It takes you on a ride
Feel it when your body
Starts to rock
(Your body starts to rock)

“Do y’all wanna come back to our crib and chill for a lil bit?â€￾ Christina questioned as she gave Jordy’s hand a quick squeeze. “That is as long as it’s ok with Jordy. You never know what this man has planned up his sleeve.â€￾

“Whatever my lady wants is fine with meâ€￾ Jordy responded, as he made a right and headed to their exclusive house located in the Hollywood Hills. After Jordy proposed to Christina on February 11th, they made their living arrangements in her house final.

“Oh turn it up!â€￾ Alicia yelled from the backseat at Twistas new song, Hope, featuring Faith Evans, came blasting out of the speakers.

Baby you can't stop
(You can't stop)
And the music's all you got
Come on now
This must be, pop

“This is my song! I loved it from the day it came out and everyone was all no no it’s a bad song we’ll I’m telling y’all…it’s a hot song!â€￾ Heather yelled over the blaring music. “Come on dance!â€￾ Heather yelled as she began standing up in the backseat and sticking her head out of the sun roof.

“Heather get back in the carâ€￾ Christina demanded. “Do you wanna get that pretty lil head of yours chopped off?â€￾

“But its fuuuunnnnâ€￾ Heather exclaimed as Rachel pulled Heather back into the car.
“Heather knock it off or they’re gonna kick us outâ€￾ Rachel hissed into Heather’s ear.

Dirty pop
Baby you can't stop
I know you
Like this dirty pop
This must be

“What I’m just having funâ€￾ Heather hissed back into Rachel’s ear.

“Is everything aight back there?â€￾ Christina questioned as she turned around from her passengers side seat in the front of the car.

Now, why you wanna try
To classify the type of thing
That we do

“Yeah we’re fine. I was just trying to have a lil fun. I’m sorryâ€￾ Heather replied with a sorrowful voice as she watched the gigantic houses pass by her window.

'Cause we're just fine
Doin what we like
Can we say the same for you?
Tired of feelin all
Around me animosity
Just worry about yours
'Cause I'ma get mine
Now people can't you see

“Don’t be sorry. I just wanted to make sure that no one drugged you or anything back there. I know that happens a lot at clubs these days and I didn’t want to have to explain to anyone how you got druggedâ€￾ Christina stated in a motherly manor.

“These houses are freakin gorgeous!â€￾ Rachel squealed as they entered the elite Hollywood Hills neighborhood.

“And that one right there. I love the Spanish feel that it has to it. I always wanted a house likeâ€￾ Heather stated aloud as they passed by house which appeared to be newer and had a Spanish feel to it.

It doesn't matter
'Bout the car I drive or
The ice around my neck

“That’s Justin’s houseâ€￾ Christina responded as she let out the little girlish giggle again. “I’m telling you, you two are meant to be togetherâ€￾

“Yeah cause I like his house we’re meant to be together. I see all of your logical reasoning behind thatâ€￾ Heather joked back.

All that matters
Is that you recognize
That it's just about respect (oh)
It doesn't matter
About the clothes I wear
And where I go and why
All that matters
Is that you get hyped and
We'll give it to you every time
(Come on)

“Although it is a fine houseâ€￾ Heather whispered to herself.

“Jordy pull in the drivewayâ€￾ Christina whispered into Jordy’s ear.

“Do what?â€￾ Jordy questioned, making sure he heard her correctly.

“Pull into Justin’s drivewayâ€￾ Christina whispered a little louder.

“WHAT ARE WE DOING?â€￾ Heather yelled from the back seat when she saw that they were entering Justin’s driveway. “I know that this isn’t your house! Christina!â€￾ Heather began whining.

Do you ever wonder why (Why?)
(Music gets you high)
It takes you on a ride
Feel it when your
Body starts to rock
(Your body starts to rock)

“Don’t worry about a thing, I’ve got it all coveredâ€￾ She replied as she pulled out her cell phone and flipped through her phone book until she came upon Justin’s entry. “J sizzleâ€￾ She read aloud as she let out yet another little chuckle. “Hey man can you open up your gate?â€￾ Christina questioned as Justin began asking questions she quickly cut him off. “No don’t ask any questions just do it. I have a surprise for youâ€￾

“Are you out of your mind?â€￾ Heather questioned.

“Yeah what is your plan here?â€￾ Rachel asked uneasily.

“Don’t worryâ€￾ Alicia quickly interjected.

“Now I’m really worriedâ€￾ Heather’s voice quivered as the gate blocking the entrance to Justin’s house began opening.

Baby you can't stop
(You can't stop)
Baby come on
This must be, pop

“Do you really have anything to worry about?â€￾ Christina asked as she smiled at the girls, exposing her slightly crooked teeth.

“Yes!â€￾ Both of the girls replied in unison as they began laughing.

Ooh
Man I'm tired of singing

“Good then you should be because Cameron’s gone. She’s gone!â€￾ Christina sang, mimicking Justin’s falsetto voice from his sit song Gone that he sang with his ‘former’ band mates JC, Lance, Joey, and Chris.

“Oh boyâ€￾ Jordy stated, letting out a small chuckle as the car crept Justin’s driveway.

Dirty, dirty, dirty pop
Dirty pop
Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder why
It takes you on a ride
Feel it when your
Body starts to rock
Baby you can't stop
Come on now
This must be, pop
</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK por favor!</span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:41 pm

Its getting hot in here *gets low*

Great chapter, more soon!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:19 pm

Oh shoot, there better be some hot hooking up at Justin's house. Make use of the good situation, and like Val said, get low. :whip: ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:19 am

since only two people are reading it (and i truly appreciate that trust me) i'm thinking about just stopping the story..i'll continue writing it and emailing it to Rach since I'm email it to her but i dunno if its worth it to post it here for only two people are gonna read it ya kno? So if you're out there lurking and you like this story you better join and tell me not to stop cause other wise...it's prolly gonna go bye bye byes!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:09 pm

NO! People, come on, tell Heather how much her story rocks. Don't stop, Heather. I love the story.

But if you do, IF! You better email it to me, too.

I feel the same way with Take It All Away. The only people who read it are Heather, Paige, and Jackie.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:21 pm

NOOOO! You must post it for us. Or, I wanna be in on the email updates. I love this and want to continue to read it, Miss Thang! :kiss: :kiss:

ashleybull

Postby ashleybull » Sun May 01, 2005 2:44 pm

hi i just read your story it is good keep posting i love it

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 02, 2005 6:29 pm

ahh thanks for checkin out my story Ashley :hug: :blowkiss:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Shiver</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>You build me up
You knock me down
Provoke a smile
And make me frown
You are the queen of runaround
You know it’s true

“Christina Maria Aguilera what are we doing in Justin Timberlake’s drive way!â€￾ Heather demanded

“That’s for me to know and you to worry aboutâ€￾ Christina replied as she saw Justin’s 6’1â€￾ body creep out the front door of his massive house. “Here he isâ€￾ Christina squealed as she unbuckled her seat belt.

“Rachel what is she up to?â€￾ Heather whispered into Rachel’s ear. A reply wasn’t needed but the ‘I have no idea what the heck she’s up to’ look appeared across Rachel’s face and both of their girls knew that they were going to be in for an interesting night.

“You ready Alicia?â€￾ Christina asked as she got out of the passengers seat of the BMW.

“Let’s go girlsâ€￾ Alicia exclaimed as she ushered the teenage girls out of the backseat of Christina’s BMW.

“But I don’t wannaâ€￾ Heather protested as Alicia literally pushed Heather’s body out of the vehicle.

“Come on you’ll have fun I promise. Have I lied to you girls yet?â€￾ Alicia questioned, throwing one of her braids over her shoulder.

“Not that I can think ofâ€￾ Rachel stated, replaying the days events in her mind.

“Then you don’t have anything to worry about. Come on, you don’t want to keep a man like him waiting.â€￾

“That’s what they all say. You don’t have anything to worry about and then something bad happensâ€￾ Heather stated as Alicia pushed her body the rest of the way out of the car.

You chew me up
And spit me out
Enjoy the taste
I leave in your mouth

“So we meet againâ€￾ Justin exclaims with enthusiasm as he pulls Heather into a hug.

“Wow you look so different when you’re in sweats and a t-shirtâ€￾ Heather commented, noticing that Justin had changed out of his faded blue jeans, tan timbs, a baby blue t-shirt and pony hat which he had been wearing earlier that night at the club. Now he was simply in a pair of oversized grey sweat pants and a t-shirt that looked like he had gotten when he was 15 years old. After a puzzling look from Justin, Heather quickly clarified herself. “Oh it’s not a bad different; A good different.â€￾

“Umm thanks?â€￾ Justin asked unsurely as Christina began walking towards Justin’s front door. “So what are y’all doing here anyways?â€￾

“Don’t ask us, ask Christina. It was her idea to bring us hereâ€￾ Rachel answered Justin’s question as she began following Christina towards the entrance to Justin’s house.

You look at me
I look at you
Neither of us knows what to do

“Go aheadâ€￾ Heather stated as she pointed towards Justin’s front door.

“Ladies firstâ€￾ Justin replied as he stuck out his arm for Heather to walk in front of him. After 30 seconds of staring at each other, they decided to head for the house, at the same time which caused them to run into each other. “I’m sorryâ€￾ Justin whispered as he gazed into Heather’s bright hazel eyes.

“No it’s my faultâ€￾ Heather softly spoke as she stared back into Justin’s piercing blue eyes.

There may not
Be another way to your heart
So I guess I’d better find a new way in
I shiver when I hear your name
Think about you but it’s not the same
I won’t be satisfied ‘til I’m under your skin

“Are you guys coming or what?â€￾ Christina yelled as she entered inside of Justin’s mansion.

“Yeah we’re comingâ€￾ Justin managed to say. There was just something about her that captivated him and he wasn’t sure what it was. All he knew was that whenever she was around there was something completely different about him. His whole entire ora changed.

“Come on Heather you have to get in here and see this place!â€￾ Rachel shrieked from the inside of Justin’s house. Just the way her name rolled off of everyone’s tongues, Heather, it seemed to perfect.

“I guess we better get in thereâ€￾ Heather stated as she began heading into Justin’s house.

“Wait!â€￾ Justin exclaimed as he grabbed a hold of her arm.

“Yeah?â€￾ That was when it happened. His lips met hers for the first time. They were so soft, just as he had imagined they would be. They weren’t too thin, yet they weren’t too voluptuous. They were just perfect. Everything about her was perfect.

“Now we can go inâ€￾ Justin replied contently as he made his way towards the front of his house.

Immobilized by the thought of you
Paralyzed by the sight of you
Hypnotized by the words you say
Not true but I believe ‘em anyway

“Did that just happen?â€￾ Heather thought aloud. “Did Justin Randall Timberlake really just kiss me?â€￾ She sighed in a confused manor as slid down the side of the car.

“Are you ok?â€￾ Rachel questioned as she exited Justin’s house a couple minutes after he had entered. “Everyone is in there wondering where you areâ€￾

“Yeah I’m just fineâ€￾ Heather sighed as she replayed the last few minutes in her mind. He really kissed me didn’t he? She thought in her mind. “I’m prefect!â€￾

“Heather what’s going on? I’ve never seen you like this. I mean I knew you’d be excited when you met Justin but girl you aren’t even talking to himâ€￾ Rachel whispered as she saw a tall figure exit the front of his house.

“That’s cause we’re doing more than just kissingâ€￾ Heather thought to herself. “Naw I’m fine. I’ll explain it all to you later and it’ll make complete senseâ€￾ Heather whispered back as she saw Justin standing behind Rachel.

“Are you ok?â€￾ Justin questioned, just has Rachel had only moments before, as he took a seat beside Heather on the ground.

“Yup I’m perfectâ€￾

“Well then come on in and take a tour or somethingâ€￾ Justin replied as he stood up and headed back into the house.

“Or something. Yeah that could work out just fineâ€￾ Heather thought in her head as she let out a little chuckle.

“What are you laughin at?â€￾ Rachel asked.

“Oh nothingâ€￾ Heather replied giddily as she stood up. “Let’s just go inside.â€￾

So come to bed it’s getting late
There’s no more time for us to waste
Remember how my body tastes
</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK please!</span></span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon May 02, 2005 6:40 pm

FEEL YOUR HEART BEGIN TO RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lick: :lick: Nice job with the kiss. Major hotness. I love how they're nervous around one another, bumping into things. That's awesome. :lol: Can't wait to see them take this further cuz we all know that it's gonna happen. Thank Jesus! :pray:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon May 02, 2005 10:13 pm

:whip: I wont say waht im thinking.. im sure you know what im thinking ;)

More please

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue May 03, 2005 5:24 pm

oh come on Val...u can say what you're thinking lol

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Tue May 03, 2005 5:25 pm

wow i really like this story!!! jt and heather!!! better get into that mans pants lol!!! j/k :lol:

ashleybull

Postby ashleybull » Tue May 03, 2005 9:50 pm

i missed it i just read the new one i cant wait to see what happens next update soon thanks

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu May 05, 2005 2:59 pm

thanks for the wonderful feedback! :hug: :blowkiss: it deff cheared me up when i came home n saw that! i gotta warn ya....this ones sorta long lol

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Dilemma</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>After a quick tour of Justin’s house and all that other “stuffâ€￾ you do when you first meet someone and take a tour through their house, Rachel, Heather, Christina, Jordy and Alicia said their good-byes to Justin and headed back on their route to Christina’s house.

I love and I need you
Nelly, I love you, I do
Need you

As they pulled up to the front of Christina’s house, everyone noticed that there were random lights turned on around the house.

“Jordy didn’t we turn all of the lights off before we left the house?â€￾ Christina asked uneasily as she began to exit her BMW.

“Yeah babyâ€￾ Jordy replied as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket just in case they needed to call 9-1-1 in case there was intruders. “How would they get past the gate though? It’s working right?â€￾

“It’s working fine. Oh wait it’s just Gilbertâ€￾ Christina sighed, a sigh of relief. “That’s his car over thereâ€￾ Christina stated, pointing towards the right with her index finger.

“Gilbert as in Gilbert Saldivar? You’re back-up dancer from the Stripped tour, the Dirrty video and Can’t Hold Us Down video?â€￾ Rachel asked as her bright blue eyes lit up even more, enough to light up the sky.

“Yeahâ€￾ Christina replied as he gave Rachel a puzzled look.

“Don’t even askâ€￾ Heather quickly jumped in. “You don’t want to knowâ€￾

“I’m thinking I don’tâ€￾ Christina retorted as she punched in the security code that would open up her front door.

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I’m with my Boo
Boy, you know I’m crazy over you

“Gil!â€￾ Christina yelled as she entered into her house. “GIL!â€￾ Christina yelled even louder when she didn’t hear a response from him. “This isn’t funny!â€￾ Christina screamed.

“Christina calm downâ€￾ Gilbert stated as he entered the door way of Christina’s house. “I was out back chillin. How do you expect me to hear you all the way out there?â€￾

“I don’t know. You just worried me. What are you doing here anyways?â€￾ Christina questioned as she gave him a playful punch on his arm.

“I came to see you but of course you weren’t here. Who are your friends?â€￾ Gilbert probed as he stared at Rachel and Heather.

“Oh sorry Gilbert this is Heather. Heather this is Gilbert. Rachel this is Gilâ€￾

“I know who he isâ€￾ Rachel stated cutting her off. “Gilbert Salvdivar only one of the greatest dancers ever. Not to mention incredibly hilarious. I mean when I was watching my Stripped Live in the UK DVD you had me laughing so hard when you were giving a tour of the bus.â€￾

“Well it’s very nice to meet both of youâ€￾ Gilbert affirmed, giving each of them a quick hug.

“Damn!â€￾ Nasty thoughts were running through Rachel’s mind when he pulled her into those tight arms of his. Just imagining all of the things he could do with them was enough to give any girl the big O. “Why do I have to have a boyfriendâ€￾ She thought to herself. “I mean I love James and all but it’s just so different with him. I just can’t explain itâ€￾

Uh-uh-uh-uh
I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me
And she got the hots for me, the finest thing I need to see
But oh, no, no, she got a man and a son, oh-oh, but that’s okay
‘Cause I wait for my cue and just listen, play my position

“So what are y’all doing with the dirrty girl herself?â€￾ Gil questioned as his eyes scanned up and down Rachel’s body.

“Our girl Alicia hooked us up with herâ€￾ Heather replied, noticing that Rachel was hypnotized by Gilbert. “See earlier Bryan, Rachel’s cousin, took us on a photo shoot and Alicia was there and I gave some insight to the photographer and Alicia liked us and invited us out with her. Well that’s the short version of the story anyhowâ€￾ Heather stated, letting out a small chuckle with everyone slowly falling behind her. As Christina roamed towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of ice cold Dasani water out of the fridge, Heather pulled Rachel aside. “Snap out of it!â€￾ Heather hissed into Rachel’s ear.

“What are you talking about?â€￾ Rachel asked, trying to play innocent.

“Don’t play innocent with me. I saw you staring at him and you need to snap out of it or else you’ll be the one getting us kicked out of her house. Besides, you have a boyfriend back home who loves you very much.â€￾

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Christina please tell me about this girl! Ya know the tall red headed oneâ€￾ Gilbert begged as he followed Christina into her kitchen.

“You man Rachel? Back off horn dog. She has a man back home I believe. I think she said his name was like James or something. I’m not really sure because I didn’t get to hear her that well. Promise me you’ll stay away for her.â€￾

“I’m not going to promise you anything because I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep that promiseâ€￾ Gilbert replied as he left the kitchen in order to find Heather and Rachel.

Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mami hittin’
And in no time I better make this friend mine and that’s for sure
‘Cause I-I never been the type to break up a happy home
But there’s something ‘bout baby girl, I just can’t leave her ‘lone
So tell me, ma, what’s it gonna be
She said, "You don’t know what you mean to me," come on

“There you guys areâ€￾ Gilbert stated when he found the girls not 10 feet from the entrance way. “You know you don’t have to stay here? You can come insideâ€￾

“Yeah we’re coming. We just had a few things to discussâ€￾ Heather stated hastily as she passed Gilbert and tried to find the kitchen.

“HELP!â€￾ Heather yelled from the den. “I got lost somehow and I have no idea where I’m at!â€￾

“I’m coming!â€￾ Christina yelled as she tried to trace where Heather’s voice had come from. “There you areâ€￾ she commented as she found Heather standing in the middle of the enormous den.

“Thanksâ€￾ Heather replied as she followed Christina back into the kitchen. “Your house is gorgeous!â€￾

“Well thank you. I decorated it by myselfâ€￾ Christina replied with a giant smile across her face. After hearing an *ahem* from across the room, she corrected herself. “I’m sorry. Alicia did help to pick out the one pictureâ€￾

“That’s right and you better not forget it. Hey where did Rachel and Gilbert go?â€￾ Alicia questioned as she noticed that everyone was in the room except for them.

No matter what I do
All I think about is you

“Soooâ€￾ Gilbert remarked in a half enticing half questioning manor.

“Soooâ€￾ Rachel mimicked him. “Naw I’m just playin witchu. It’s just the Southerness in me. I was raised that wayâ€￾ She commented, letting out a small chuckle, that similar to ones Christina had been leaving out all night. “What you wanna do?â€￾

“Go into the guest room and do nasty things to youâ€￾ Gilbert replied. “No I’m just kidding with you I’m not like that.â€￾ He stated, moving his body closer to Rachel’s so that he was only an inch away from her face.

“Well you know that’s always a possibilityâ€￾ Rachel stated as a sly smile came across her face. Slowly their bodies inched even closer and just as their lips were about to meet they were quickly interrupted.

Uh-uh-uh-uh
I see a lot in your look and I never say a word
I know how n*ggss start actin’ trippin’ , and hate up all the girls
And there’s no way Nelly go for it
Ain’t f***in’ with no dame, as you could see

“GILBERT!â€￾ Allison Azoff, Christina’s best friend/assistant, yelled as she entered into the dimly lit living room. “Get away from her right now. Must you corrupt everyone Christina brings home here. It’s a miracle she has any friends with you around. Don’t mind him hunnyâ€￾ Allison stated as she interlocked her arm with Rachel’s and led her towards the kitchen where everyone else was chatting about how Usher seems to be getting faker and faker by the second.

“Oh no. Rachel’s here we better stop cause you don’t wanna get her started on Usherâ€￾ Heather commented, shaking her head and lowering it.

“What about the fake *ss mothaf*cka?â€￾ Rachel asked as everyone began laughing.

“And that’s the nice stuff she has to say about him tooâ€￾ Heather commented as everyone began laughing again.

“What’d I miss?â€￾ Gilbert questioned as he heard everyone laughing as he entered the room.

“What a fake *ss mothaf*cka Usher isâ€￾ Rachel quickly chimed in.

“I told y’all you didn’t wanna get her started.

But I-I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor
The way you come through and holler, and swoop me in his two-seater
Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya, don’t you forget it
But it ain’t that easy for you to back up and leave him
But you and me we got ties for different reasons
I respect that and right before I turned to leave
She said, "You don’t know what you mean to me," come on

“There’s just something about the way the boy carries himself that’s just so enticingâ€￾ Rachel thought in her head but Heather could read her mind.

“So what are we gonna do?â€￾ Heather questioned as she looked around at everyone else who was standing completely still.

“I hate to say it but I gotta get back to my hotel. It’s 4:30 and my flight leaves at 10â€￾ Alicia stated as a small yawn escaped her lips.

“It’s 4:30 already? Oh no Bryan is gonna be so mad. He has no idea where we’re at!â€￾ Rachel worriedly stated as she pulled out her cell phone to see if she had any new messages. When she turned her phone on, a message popped up reading ‘15 new voice messages.’ “Uh ohâ€￾

“What’s wrong?â€￾ Heather questioned as she looked at Rachel’s cell phone. “They’re from Bryan aren’t they?â€￾

“I don’t know let me checkâ€￾ Rachel replied as she hit the call button to call her voice mailbox.

“Who’s Bryan?â€￾ Gilbert asked because he was pretty sure that Christina had said that Rachel’s boyfriend was James.

“Bryan is Rachel’s cousin. That’s who we’re staying with while we’re out hereâ€￾

“Oh okâ€￾ Gilbert sighed a sigh of relief. At least her man wasn’t out here with her so he still had a chance.

No matter what I do
All I think about is you

As much as she hated to say it, Rachel had to say it, “I’m sorry but we gotta cut this short too. Bryan is freaking out at home cause we aren’t home yet. He’s worried that we’re like drugged or something like that. It was nice meeting all of you though.â€￾

“You have to leave so soon?â€￾ Christina questioned. “Can’t I like call him and tell him you’re fine or something like that?â€￾ Christina asked, almost in a begging manor.

“I’m sorry but we really have to go. I wish I could stay but his last message said I had better be home before 5 or else he was going to be calling my Mama and trust me we don’t want thatâ€￾

“No we don’t. She’ll make us come back home to PAâ€￾ Heather jumped in. “I know her better than my own Mama and she made it very clear that we had to listen to Bryan while we were out here.â€￾

“Can I at least drive you guys home?â€￾ Gil offered, hoping that they would say yes just so that he could spend a few more minutes with Rachel.

“Uhh I guess so.â€￾ Rachel stated as she grabbed her purse in her hand. “It was nice meeting all of you!â€￾ Heather and Rachel yelled in unison as they exited through the front door.

I love and I need you
Nelly, I love you, I do
And it’s more than you’ll ever know
Boy, it’s for sure
You can always count on my love
Forever more, yeah, yeah

“HOLD UP!â€￾ Christina yelled as she came running after them with a pad and pen in her hands. “Can I have your numbers please? So that we can get together or something later before you go homeâ€￾

“Yeah sureâ€￾ Heather stated as she grabbed the pad and pen and quickly scribbled both of their cell phone numbers down. “Here ya goâ€￾

“Thanks. Oh and here’s mineâ€￾ Christina stated as she slipped Heather a piece of paper which she had just ripped out of the notebook. “It was nice meeting you!â€￾

“It was nice meeting you too. Thank you so much for your hospitality. And people say that celebs are mean ha! I knew that there were wrong. Well at least about you that isâ€￾ Rachel replied letting out a small chuckle.

East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right
Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right
West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right
(‘Cause you don’t know what you mean to me)
Midwest, I see you swingin’ right

“Lata y’all!â€￾ Rachel yelled out the window of Gilbert’s car as her Southern twang trailed behind them.

“Are you liking it out here on the West Coast?â€￾ Gilbert asked, hoping to make conversation. He just loved to hear her voice.

“Yeah I love the West. It doesn’t beat the South tho. That’s my roots. Well 50% South and 50% Mickâ€￾ Rachel replied as Heather began laughing from the back seat.
“Mick?â€￾ Gilbert questioned.

“It’s a degrading term for Irish heritageâ€￾ Heather clued him in. “Ever since her dad told her that a couple years ago, that’s what she calls herself even though she was told not to. “East Coast is where it’s at tho. Come on you got New York, Baltimore, Washington D.C., how can you say the East Coast isn’t the place to be?â€￾

“Have you been to the South?â€￾ Rachel questioned.

“Yeahâ€￾

“I mean A.VA South not the rest of those states. A.VA is where it’s all at.â€￾ Rachel affirmed as Gilbert’s car pulled up in front of Bryan’s apartment complex. “Thanks for the ride. We really appreciate itâ€￾ Rachel stated as she began climbing out of the car.

“Will I see you again before you go back home?â€￾ Gilbert questioned, hoping the answer was yes.

“I don’t knowâ€￾ Rachel stated, although she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs “YES! YES! YES!â€￾ Instead she finished with “We’ll see how things work out. Hopefully we will though. Thanks for the ride!â€￾

“BYE!â€￾ Gilbert called after her.

“It was nice meeting you!â€￾ Heather yelled as she followed Rachel on the concrete path which would eventually lead them into Bryan’s building. “Thanks for the ride!â€￾

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span>

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Thu May 05, 2005 3:18 pm

:lol: aww rach got gilbert and heather got jt hehe

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu May 05, 2005 3:32 pm

Thats not cool of Rachel to be doin' that when she has a boyfriend back home. :no:

Gilbert. Niceee :lol:

MORE SOON

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu May 05, 2005 5:04 pm

That dialogue sounded exactly like Rach. I felt like I was reading an email from her. :lol: Great work with that Heather. :thumbup:

Oooooooh Gilbert. Sounds like there might be a hookup between him and Rach. I'm anxious to see if anything happens. Although knowing Rach, she'll stay true to her man back home. :wub:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu May 05, 2005 9:13 pm

:huh: :lol: sorry Heather but I had too.. hopefully you know why im apologizing

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri May 06, 2005 8:06 am

:huh: I think I know what you guys are talking about. :unsure:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri May 06, 2005 12:24 pm

Paige pm with what you think we're talking about :lol:

And Val i think i know what you're appologizing for and if it's what i'm thinking theres no need to appologize lol...pm me too so i make sure we're talking about the same thing :rofl:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon May 09, 2005 5:11 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Still on your Side</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>June 25, 2005

I will stand up for you no matter what you are going through,
going through, going through

“Bryan?â€￾ Rachel whispered as she entered into his apartment.

“Where have you two been? I thought you were just going to a club? It’s 5 in the morning. You had me worried.â€￾

You found a place where you belong
New friends that can do no wrong
That's what you believe

“You’ll never believe who we met!â€￾ Rachel squealed.

“I think that I’m afraid to find out. Please tell me you aren’t friends with hookers now or something like that?â€￾ Bryan joked.

“Nope even better! CHRISTINA AGUILERA! Can you believe that I, Rachel Jean-Marie O’Connor, met Christina Maria Aguilera. Like I talked to her and I went back to her house. I was inside her house Bryan!â€￾ Rachel gushed.

“And who else did we meet?â€￾ Heather questioned.

“Who?â€￾ Rachel questioned in a confused manor. “Who did we meet?â€￾

“Giâ€￾ Heather began.

“Oh Gilbert. Yeah you know Gilbert Saldivar?â€￾ Rachel asked.

“I’ve heard the name.â€￾ Bryan stated.

“He’s a dancer for Christina. And as Rachel would say ‘one of the hottest, funniest people on this planet’â€￾ Heather stated, trying to mimic Rachel.

But who is going to be there when you fall
To build up when you are feeling small
Give you love that you need
Who will, I will
When the whole world turns against you,
Ain't no lie

“Oh. Well I just want to make sure that you girls are safe. Your mom trusted me with you guys Rachel and I don’t want to disappoint Aunt Teressa. I know how hard it was for her to let you girls come out here and if something happens to you she’ll never forgive me. I can’t let that happen.â€￾

“Yeah yeah we’re fine now back to Gilbertâ€￾ Rachel exclaimed as she let out a long sigh and collapsed onto Bryan’s couch.

“Oh boy, this is going to be a whileâ€￾ Heather jumped in, sitting down beside Rachel.
“If that’s the case then I’m going back to bedâ€￾ Bryan replied as he headed towards his bedroom.

“Don’t worry, I’ll tell you all about him when you wake up then. I don’t want you to feel left outâ€￾ Rachel replied

Don't you know that I will stand up for you
No matter what you are going through
I'm still on your side
Any time day or night
Don't care if it's wrong or right
I'm still on your side

“I GOT IT!â€￾ Rachel screamed as she heard Bryon’s house phone ring.

“Hello?â€￾ Rachel questioned as she picked the phone off of the receiver. The sound of her mothers voice caused her to let out a giant squeal. “MOM! You won’t believe how much fun we’re having out here! Yes we’re listening to Bryan. I miss you too but guess what? I MET CHRISTINA MARIA AGUILERA!â€￾ Rachel yelled into the phone as if her mom wouldn’t have heard her if she spoke normally. “You know already, how do you know?â€￾ Rachel asked in a worried manor. “You saw pictures of Heather and I in the tabloids?â€￾ Rachel repeated in order to keep Heather in the loop. “I swear we’re fine mom. Couldn’t you tell by looking at the pictures? Yes I know you’re worried but Bryan gave you his word and he won’t break his promise ma. I know. I love you too! Say hi to Sammy and Daddy and tell them I love them too! I love you mom. Byeâ€￾ Rachel stated as she hung up the phone.

“Are we in trouble?â€￾ Heather asked in a worried tone.

“Naw my mom saw our pictures in some tabloid with the caption saying something like ‘Meet LA’s new it girls’ or something close to that. So ya know, naturally my mom was like “What are those two up to?â€￾ Since we were on the front cover and apparently there pics of Justin and you dancing together inside and him trying to find you outside, then us leaving with Keena and Alicia and Jordy then Justin’s house and finally Gilbert bringing us home.â€￾

“Oh. I hope that my momma don’t see those pics or else I’m gonna be in deep sh*t depending on which part of the dancing they saw. But going to his house…yeah she’ll flip over that. But ha I’m 18 she can’t do anything about itâ€￾ Heather remarked. “As it said we’re the ‘it girls’ that means we get whatever we wantâ€￾ she joked.

“Riiiggghhhhtttâ€￾ Rachel stated, elongating the word right.

You want to run you want to break free
What you want ain't what you need
Can't you see that I care
I know I'm hard on you sometimes
But when you are looking for the things you can't find
Don't you know who'll be there

“RACH!â€￾ Bryan yelled from the front door to Rachel who was getting changed in the spare bedroom.

“What Bryan? I’m in the middle of changing!â€￾ She yelled back as she threw a white beater over her head.

“Someone’s here to see you!â€￾

“Aight give me a few minutes and I’ll be outâ€￾ Rachel yelled back and she slipped on a pair of torn up blue jeans and some mascara. “Yeah?â€￾ She questioned as she entered the living room.

Who will, I will
When it's more than you can handle
Ain't no lie

“Heyâ€￾ Gilbert shyly remarked as Rachel’s presence was made.

“I’ll be leaving you two alone nowâ€￾ Bryan stated as he headed towards his bedroom.

“What are you doing here?â€￾ Rachel questioned as she fidgeted with her jeans pocket.
“I came to see youâ€￾ Gil replied almost as if he was saying “umm duh to see you what else?â€￾ but he refrained himself.

“Ohâ€￾ Rachel chirped as her voice rose two octaves to that giddy voice which almost everyone has when they talk to a baby.

Don't you know that I will stand up for you
No matter what you are going through
I'm still on your side
Any time day or night
Don't care if it's wrong or right
I'm still on your side

“Who was at the door?â€￾ Heather questioned as she entered the living room, not paying any attention to Gilbert who was standing only feet from her.

“Gilâ€￾ Rachel began

“I’m so sorry!â€￾ Heather stated in a half embarrassed tone. “I’ll just be leaving nowâ€￾

“Why does everyone keep leaving us alone?â€￾ Rachel questioned as her hands flew in the air.

“Maybe this is whyâ€￾ Gilbert quickly replied before he grabbed Rachel’s face and locked her lips with his. Before he knew it, her tongue was exploring the inside of her mouth. The thought of her boyfriend back home flew through his mind, but right now, he didn’t care because she was all his.

I'll be there, I'll be there, I'll be there
I'll be there when you need me
I won't let you go
There's nothing I won't do I'll be there
</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK por favor</span></span> :wub:

Return to “Fan Fiction”