Friends Forever

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon May 09, 2005 6:22 pm

Congrats to Rach and Heather on becoming the newest "IT" girls. :clap: :clap:

Rach and Gilbert ... oooooooooohhhhh! :wub: But she already has a boy, so I'm wondering how far things are going to go.

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon May 09, 2005 8:06 pm

Rach and Heather, the "it" girls? Aweesome!!! :yay: :pimp:

Rachel and Gilbert...... hmm. I'd say something else but I wont :lol:

OOOH! :wub: :yay: BBMak lyrics, baby YEAH!

MORE, POR FAVOR

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Wed May 11, 2005 6:57 pm

ohh some action happening lol!! yay to the it girls!! :lol:

ashleybull

Postby ashleybull » Sun May 15, 2005 7:36 pm

BUMP

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sat May 28, 2005 10:37 pm

sorry i've been mia...i've been sooo busy the past few weeks it hasn't been funny...n my story got deleted off the computer again...ahh but its back! :yay: warning...its a nookie chapter :rofl:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>It Wasn't Me </span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>(Yo man) Yo
(Open up man) What do you want man?
(My girl just caught me)
You let her catch you?
(I don't know how I let this happen)
With who?
(The girl next door, you know?) Man...
(I don't know what to do) Say it wasn't you
(Alright)

"Eh hem!" Heather cleared her throat as she entered the living room. "I'm not interrupting anything between you guys am I?" She questioned as she took a seat on the couch. She knew how much Rachel enjoyed spending time with James and she didn't want for Rachel to loose perspective that they'd be leaving in a couple weeks and the likeliness of seeing Gilbert again was slim to none.

"Oh no nothing at all" Rachel stated, pulling herself away from Gilbert. "We were just" Rachel began.

"How about you just stop right there. It was obvious what you two were doing. I don't need you to go into detail for me. I have eyes of my own" Heather stated, letting out a small chuckle.

"Actually we were just talking. How about we go into the bedroom to finish this conversation" Rachel retorted, grabbing Gilbert's hand and pulling him into the bedroom which she shared with Heather.

"Oh Lord, please let them stay away from my bed" Heather thought to herself as she turned on mtv in hopes of drowning out whatever sounds would be escaping their room shortly.

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
Banging on the bathroom floor

"So where were we?" Rachel questioned as she pushed her body up against Gilberts.

"I believe we were right here" Gilbert replied as he pressed his body into hers even harder and made her lips meet his.

"Mmm I think that was right" Rachel sighed as she tilted her neck backwards, leaving Gilberts kisses trailing down her exposed neck.

How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

Slowly his kisses began traveling lower and lower, covering her open chest. "Gilbert" Rachel whispered into his ear. "I want you now" She finished, running her fingers through his curly chocolate brown hair.

"But what about" Gilbert began before Rachel cut him off, knowing what was going to finish coming out of his mouth was going to be, "What about James?"

"Shh" she whispered, moving her pointer finger to her lips. "Let's not worry about anyone but us right now" Rachel commented as her hands slid inside Gilberts black beater and traced his well defined abs.

"Rachel" Gilbert moaned, staring into her crystal blue eyes. That was all she needed to hear before she removed his beater and threw it across the room, revealing the defined abs she had been feeling only moments before. Mimicking her actions, he did the same to her. Slowly he lifted her white beater over her head, leaving kissing going from her abdomen to her chest to her neck and finally her lips as he pulled the beater over her head, exposing her white lacey bra. "Mmm very nice" Gil commented seductively as he removed her bra and began groping her bare breasts with his giant hands.

How you can grant the woman access to your villa
Trespasser and a witness while you cling on your pillow
You better watch your back before she turn into a killer
Best for you and the situation not to call the beaner

Tiny moans slowly escaped Rachel's lips as Gilberts tongue took over where his hands had just left. Slowly, he lowered her onto her twin bed which she was staying in for the next couple weeks. One by one, he unbuttoned the four buttons which were holding her pants up, kissing the newly bare skin, each time slightly longer and he moved lower on the buttons. Without any effort, he slowly guided her pants off and threw them across the room, landing onto Heather's freshly made bed.

Rachel was now the one mimicking Gilberts actions, slowly unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans and throwing them to join hers on Heather's bed.

"Are you sure you want this?" Gilbert questioned as he laid his body on top of Rachel's.

"I'm positive I want this" Rachel copied his voice and rolled their bodies over so that she was now the one on top and in control.

To be a true player you have to know how to play
If she say you're not, convince her say you're gay
Never admit to a word when she say makes a claim
And you tell her baby no way

Oh so you like to be in control?" he asked, flipping their bodies so that he was back on top.

"I thought you would have known that by now" Rachel retorted as she tried to slyly pull the covers down and flip back on top at the same time. She accomplished at pulling the covers down but not at getting back on top.

"Look who didn't make it to the top this time" Gilbert exclaimed as he pinned Rachel down on the bed and a giant smile went across his face.

"That's what you think sucka" Rachel squealed as she flipped their bodies one last time leaving her in top. "There's still some clothing that needs to be lost though" she commented, referring to her white lacey thong and his black boxer briefs. "I think I can handle that though" she stated as a devilish grin appeared across her face. Slowly, inch by inch she lowered his boxers. She knew that with each tug, her hands got closer to a "certain area" and each little tug made him happier and happier.

"Girl do you tease all your men like this?" Gilbert questioned as he let out a loud sigh because Rachel's hands had just passed over his "jackpot."

"No only you get the special treatment" Rachel commented, pulling his boxer briefs down the rest of the way.

"This isn't fair. How comes I'm the only ones who's nekkid?" Gilbert questioned as he flipped Rachel onto the bed and grabbed the side of her thong with his teeth and slowly began pulling it down.

"And you talked about me being a tease?" Rachel asked as she scorched around in the bed.

"A lil antsy are we?" Gilbert asked, lifting his head up and showing off his pearly whites.

But she caught me on the counter
(It wasn't me)
Saw me banging on the sofa
(It wasn't me)
I even had her in the shower
(It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera
(It wasn't me)
She saw the marks on my shoulder
(It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her
(It wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Gilbert inquired before he would trespass into "untouched area" so to speak.

"mm hmm" Rachel answered as she grabbed a hold of his shoulders, waiting her for him to enter her, an experience that was all too new to her since this was her first time.

"Are you ok?" Gil questioned, seeing the look of pain that was shooting across her face. "It's ok we can stop"

"Naw I'm ok" Rachel stated as she bared the pain. After Gilbert thrusted his hips into hers, all of her pain seemed to have escaped. "I can't believe I've been missing out on this all these years" Rachel thought to herself as her body began to work in unison with Gil's.

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this we were both butt-naked
Banging on the bathroom floor

Slowly they're bodies began moving as if they were listening to hip hop music. Oh wait they were because Heather was now blaring BET in order to drown out their "sounds" which were getting progressively louder. "Oh Gilbert" Rachel moaned as her body pressed up against his hard and long.

"Rachel" Gil sighed into her ear. "I can't wait hold out much longer"

"You can't what?"

"I gotta let loose?"

"Let loose?" Rachel questioned as she felt Gilberts body go limp against hers and as overwhelming feeling came over her body. Yes ladies and gentlemen, she had her first orgasm. "That was incredible"

"Mmm hmm" Gilbert sighed, resting his head against Rachel's chest.

How could I forget
That I had given her an extra key
All this time she was standing there
She never took her eyes off me

Just then, the sound of 50 Cent's and Game's hit "How We Do" came blaring through Rachel's cell phone which was sitting on the coffee table.

I had tried to keep her from what she was about to see
Why should she believe me when I told her it wasn't me
Make sure she knows it's not you and lead her on

"Oh sh*t!" Heather thought aloud as she saw James name and number plastered on Rachel's caller id on her cell phone. "How on earth am I gonna get myself outta this one? I can't tell him hey your chick is freaking some other dude right now she'll call you in a little bit." "Hello?" Heather asked uneasily as she answered Rachel's phone.

Da right prefix whenever you should see her make da giggolo flex
As funny as it be by you, it not that complex
Seein' is believin' so you better change your specs
You know she not gonna be worrying bout things from the past
Hardly recollecting and then she'll go to noontime mass
Your answer: go over there but if she pack a gun
You know you better run fast

"Heather?" James asked in a confused manor as he heard his girlfriends best friend answer her phone. "Where's Rachel at?"

"Rachel's ummm....Rachel's....."</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK </span></span>por favor!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat May 28, 2005 10:56 pm

:o Shame on Rachel!!!

MORE PLEASE

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sat May 28, 2005 10:59 pm

o0o0o0o0o rachel....!! get what you want girl lol!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun May 29, 2005 8:11 pm

Go Rach! :dance: Go Rach! :dance:

:rofl: @ Heather blaring BET to drown out the sounds.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:17 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Sorry Me, Sorry You</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>June 25, 2005

It's so easy
When love is new

“Rachel’s busy right nowâ€￾ Heather stated in a half convincing manor, trying to cover up for Rachel.

“What do you mean she’s busy?â€￾ James questioned. “She has to be around if her phones thereâ€￾

“She’s a little busy at the moment. I’ll have her call you back later or something.â€￾ Heather uneasily replied.

“No I want to talk to her nowâ€￾ James thick African accent became apparent as a worried tone took over her voice.

“She can’t talk right now James. I really have to goâ€￾ Heather retorted, getting ready to hang up the phone.

“Heather please just tell me what’s going on!â€￾ James pleaded.

“It’s not my place to get involved. Please just let me go. I’ll have her call you back as soon as she can.

Magic feeling
In everything you do
But we get careless
And make each other cry

“She did it didn’t she?â€￾ James questioned as his voice quivered.

“She did what?â€￾ Heather asked, already knowing what his response was going to be.

“She….she…she cheated on me didn’t she?â€￾ James asked as he broke down crying.

“Look James you just really need to talk to her. I hate to get involved in things like this. I’ll have her call you as soon as she has a free momentâ€￾ Heather stated as the sound of Rachel’s giggling echoed out of their bedroom.

“Tell her not to even bother. I loved her and I thought she loved me. I told her all of my secrets, she was my best friend and then she goes and does something like this?!â€￾ James yelled with hatred in his voice.

“James, please, just calm down!â€￾ Heather pleaded. “You need to talk to her not me. Talking to me is going to get nowhere. Please just let her call you whenever she’s free.â€￾

Oh, what a waste
Just to let love die
Let's give it one more try

“I just don’t know what to say. I can’t believe she’d ever do something like that to me. After she said she wanted to wait till she was married and she just goes and does it with some guy she doesn’t even knowâ€￾ James trailed off.

“Look James I know that you’re hurting right now, that’s understandable, but you NEED to talk to Rachel. I can’t tell you what she did or didn’t do ok? Just let her explain everything.â€￾

After a few minutes pause, a slow “okâ€￾ escaped James lips.

“Are you gonna be ok?â€￾ Heather stated uneasily. She knew how much it was hurting herself to not tell him the truth so she could only begin to imagine what was going thru his mind.

“Yeah. Just please have her call meâ€￾

“I will. Take care Cuzâ€￾ Heather tried to joke with him to lighten the mood. Whenever Heather would talk to James, he would always say “wud up Cuz?â€￾ as if he was programmed to say it.

“aight maâ€￾ James stated as a small chuckle escaped his lips. “Byeâ€￾

“Bye. Keep ya head upâ€￾ Heather retorted before she snapped Rachel’s flip phone shut and sighed a sigh of relief.

You say you're sorry
I'm sorry too
Sorry me
Sorry me, sorry you

“I can’t handle anymore of this. I’m going for a walkâ€￾ Heather thought to herself as she found a scrap piece of paper and scribbled a quick note for Rachel and Bryon.

I went out for a quick walk around the city. I need to clear my head for a while. I’ll be home in a lil bit but, if you need me, I’ll have my cell phone with me and turned on. Rach you need to call me as soon as you read this. We need to talk ASAP about some important ish.
Love you guys,
Pork Chop

After grabbing the apartment keys, which Bryon had given her when she arrived at his apartment and making sure her cell phone was turned on, she shoved her feet into a pair of black flip flops and headed out of Bryon’s apartment with her pink diamond studded sun glasses adorned on her face. If anything could get her mind off of the whole “Rachel and Jamesâ€￾ situation, a walk around LA looking at all of the celebrities could do it.

As LA’s run rays shone down upon Heather’s slightly bronze skin, everything escaped her mind. Even passing celebrities she didn’t give a second glance. It just felt so good free her mind.

“Excuse meâ€￾ a tall man stated as he stepped backwards in front of Heather, causing them to run into each other.

The fire is low
But the ashes burn
Getting near the point
Of no return

“Oh no it was my faultâ€￾ Heather quickly replied as she looked up at the man and noticed the same man she had been dancing with the night before. “I get the feeling that you’re stalking me now Mr. Timberlakeâ€￾

“Who me?â€￾ Justin innocently laughed as he let out a boisterous laugh.

“Oh no, not youâ€￾ Heather wittedly replied.

“So what are you doing out this these big bad streets of LA all by yourself?â€￾ Justin questioned as he noticed that for once in his life the paparazzi wasn’t following him all over the place.

“I needed to get some fresh air so I decided that I’d go for a walk. There’s some drama going on back at the apartment and I’d kinda like to stay out of it for once. Don’t get me wrong, I like my gossip but this is just some messed up stuff going on.â€￾

“I see. Would you happen to mind if I joined ya for little bit cause ya know, I was going to go on my own walkâ€￾

“Is that so?â€￾ Heather teased, as she too took a look around to make sure that the paparazzi wasn’t going to be following them because that’s the last thing she would need was her face plastered in the tabloids again.

Out on the edge
Such a dangerous place to be

“Yeah it is so. Is something wrong, you keep on looking all around me?â€￾ Justin inquired as Heather continued to look around his shoulder

“Oh naw, I’m just making sure that the paparazzi aren’t here. I think I had my face in the papers enough for a lifetimeâ€￾ Heather joked, knowing that there were only pictures of her in the tabloids from one night. “Excuse me real quick I need to take this phone callâ€￾ she quickly stated as Get Back, the ringtone programmed to ring when Rachel called her, came blaring through her phone. “This will just be a minute I promiseâ€￾ she finished, stepping a few feet away from Justin.

“Hello?â€￾ she half stated half asked as she flipped open her cell phone. “Yeah about the note, you HAVE to call James now. I don’t care if he’s still there or not. I tried to cover for you but I don’t think I did such a good job.â€￾ As she listened to Rachel on the other end of the phone, she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. “I understand that but I don’t like covering for you like that. James is at home worried out of him mind. I told him that you’d call him as soon as you had a free moment so you have to. If you want something with Gilbert then you should just break up with James. It’s not fair to trail him along like thatâ€￾ After listening to Rachel for a couple minutes, Heather was beginning to get impatient. “Look you can’t have both of them. It’s either Gil or James it’s your choice but its not fair to either one of them for you to be leading them both on. I don’t care what you do but just do something about it. I have to go now, byeâ€￾ Heather finished as she closed her phone and shoved it back into her jeans shorts pocket.

“Now where were we?â€￾ Heather questioned as she joined Justin again.

“I think we were getting ready to go for that walk.â€￾ Justin replied as he interlocked his arm with Heathers and began walking down the side walk. “So what was that about if I may ask?â€￾

“Oh my friend is having “problemsâ€￾ with her boyfriend. I wouldn’t really call them that. It’s more like she just cheated on him I guess you could say and he called while she was with the guy and I had to talk to him and yeah it wasn’t goodâ€￾

“I see. Well I think that we’ll be able to get your mind off of that. I know this really great place, Runyon Canyon, to go hiking if you want to. And a plus is that it’s paparazzi free for the most partâ€￾

When darkness falls
And you got no way to see
Don't turn away from me

“Yeah that sounds aightâ€￾ Heather replied, flashing Justin a little smile.

“Well it’s kinda far away so we’ll have to drive there. Is that ok?â€￾ Justin asked as he began walking to his Rubicon.

“Yeah it’s fineâ€￾ Heather stated calmly but inside she was going crazy.

You say you're sorry
I'm sorry too

“Where have you been?â€￾ Rachel inquired when Heather finally made her way back to inside Bryon’s apartment, 5 hours later.

“Out having some funâ€￾ Heather replied, letting out a girly giggle.

“And what does that mean? We’ve been worried sick about youâ€￾

“If you were that worried you could have called my cell it was turned on. I was out with Justin in Runyon Canyon or something like that. I’m not really sure what it was called but we had such a great time.â€￾

Sorry me
Sorry me, sorry you

“Enough about me though. Did you call James?â€￾ Heather asked as she made her way to the kitchen and took a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Yeahâ€￾ Rachel sighed as she hopped onto the kitchen cupboard.

“And….you can’t leave me hanging like thatâ€￾ Heather replied, taking a drink of her water

Now it's over
We've reached the end
Time has come
To start again

“We broke up. It was for the best I think. I’m not really so sure but I just have to keep on telling myself that.â€￾ Rachel stated as she fought back tears.

“I know that it’s hard right now but I truly think that you made the right decision. You can’t just drag him along while you try and form a relationship with Gil. It doesn’t work like that. Sure it’s going to hurt a lot at first but it’s going to feel so much better knowing that you aren’t cheating on your boyfriend.â€￾

“I know it’s just that I’m gonna miss himâ€￾

“Nothing says that you guys can’t be friends anymore thoughâ€￾ Heather quickly interjected.

“Umm yeah he kinda said that on the phone. He was pissed Heather.â€￾ Rachel stated with tears forming from in her eyes.

“Just give him some time. He’s hurting right now. I’m sure that you’ll have some sort of relationship later on. I mean come on, you guys have an unbreakable bond.â€￾

“That is trueâ€￾ Rachel sobbed, as a single tear trickled down her face, leaving a salt trail behind.

“How about we go get some ice cream?â€￾ Heather asked, knowing that this would cheer Rachel up.

“You know I never turn down some good ice creamâ€￾ Rachel stated as a slow smile appeared on her face.

You say you're sorry
I'm sorry too
Sorry me
Sorry me, sorry you
</span>
<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
FEEDBACK please!</span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:33 pm

I dont feel bad for Rachel :no: I dont really feel bad for people who cheat on their boyfriends/girlfriends then are upset for however long. It was their own choice.

Anyway, Heather did the right thing by not telling James what happened :nods:

GREAT CHAPTER!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:37 pm

Awww ... Rach and James are no more. :( Well, I guess if she's really feeling it with Gil, she has to go with her heart, and cut James loose. Heather's right about not stringing him along. That's not fair.

Heather got to walk with Justin through Runyon Canyon. *sigh* Sounds like they had a relaxing stroll. Hopefully they can meet up again and heat things up. :whip:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:03 am

I haven't read all of this yet, but so far I'm likin it.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:40 am

I'm done. Shame, shame on Rach. :nono: While I'm all for lining up a "back pocket boyfriend" for when the "front pocket" one fall through, cheating is a :nono:

Good story though.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:28 pm

i know i'm slacking on the updates but i have one lol...and I'm glad y'all are liking it so far...I really appreciate it!

And I have a graphic for this story finally too :yay: geocities.com/angelpopstar7/friendsforever.jpghere it is! :wub:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Pick Up The Phone</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>June 27, 2005

Sorry to call you in the middle of the night
but my thoughts have kept me thinking about some things in my life

“Hello?â€￾ Heather yawned into her cell phone as she rubbed the sleepy dirt out of her eyes and peered at the clock on the night stand.

“Heyâ€￾ She heard Justin whisper on the other end of the phone.

“Justin? Why on earth are you calling me 4:08 in the morning?â€￾ Heather questioned as another yawn escaped her lips.

“I have something to show youâ€￾ Justin replied as he slipped on a pair of jeans.

“At 4:09 in the morning? Can’t it wait for like 5 more hours Justinâ€￾ Heather half whined, half whispered into her phone.

I got your number from a friend who told me
that it'd be all right to call you if I ever need
Someone to show me things in a different light
and let me choose what's wrong and what's right

“No it can’t. I have to show you something. I’ll be over in 10 minutes to pick you up all right?â€￾ Justin questioned as he threw a beater over his naked chest, grabbed his car keys, and headed out his front door. “All right?â€￾ Justin questioned again when he heard no response. “Heather did you fall back asleep?â€￾ he asked a little louder.

“Wha? No I’m here. Yeah I’ll be ready but I’m not gonna be looking prettyâ€￾ Heather replied before she closed her cell phone and rummaged through her clothes to find something which hadn’t been dirtied yet on her trip. *note to self* “Heather you really need to do some laundry.â€￾

“What’s going on?â€￾ Rachel inquired as she stirred in her bed.

“I’m not really sure. Justin wants to take me somewhereâ€￾ Heather replied as she threw on a pair of jeans.

“At 4:15 in the morning?â€￾ Rachel questioned as she realized that it wasn’t even day light yet.

“I don’t knowâ€￾ Heather replied as she slipped a white t-shirt over her head. “He just called and asked to take me somewhere.

“And you aren’t suspicious?â€￾

“Of course I’m suspicious how couldn’t I be?â€￾ Heather replied as she swiped some waterproof mascara on her eye lashes. “It’s Justin though come on think about it. It can’t be that bad. I’ll see ya in a lil bit he’s gonna be here any minuteâ€￾ Heather stated as she glanced at the clock and realized that it was already 12 minutes after she hung up with Justin.

“Byeâ€￾ Rachel whispered as she fell backwards onto her pillow and closed her eyes.

Please pick up the phone
I need to talk, I know you're at home

“Where are we going?â€￾ Heather questioned as she rested her head on the window.

“I can’t tell ya or I’d half to kill ya. You know how the Timberlake family does it?â€￾ Justin joked, mocking the voice of a “mobster.â€￾

“Oh I see how it is. Two can play that game.â€￾

“What’s that suppose to mean?â€￾ Justin asked as he joined route 101 westbound.

“Awe nothing. You know how we do it in the Morton family.â€￾ Heather joked back.

“Aight aight if that’s how you wanna play maâ€￾ Justin retorted as he switched lanes.

If you're screening your calls
I know you're busy and I won't keep you long

“Let see if something good is on the radioâ€￾ Heather commented as she turned the radio station to KIIS FM. “Hey everybody this is Ellen K. After the quick traffic report I have Black Eyed Peas new song, My Style. Stick around because you won’t want to miss this new track, which I should add features Justin Timberlake.â€￾

“Oh we can switch thatâ€￾ Justin stated. He never was one who wanted to hear himself on the radio.

“No. If you won’t say where we’re going then I’m listening to your new songâ€￾

“If you mustâ€￾ Justin muttered as he merged onto Interstate 110 which shortly would connect him with Interstate 10.

If you know everything that happens to me
Why do I have to ask you for things that I need

“Justin seriously where are you taking me?â€￾ Heather pleaded as she looked at the scenery they drove by.

“Just calm down. You’ll see soon enough.â€￾

“Is it safe to be driving this fast in the dark?â€￾ Heather questioned when she looked at the speed-o-meter and realized that Justin was going 80 MPH.

“Yeah I do it all the time. This is the only time you can go this fast on this road cause other wise there’s bumper to bumper traffic.

“I know but I’d really like to be living after today.â€￾

“Don’t worry you will beâ€￾

what about people who don't even call
'cause they don't have the number, do you help them at all?

“We’re almost thereâ€￾ Justin commented as he exited Interstate 101 and entered Olympic Boulevard.

“Finallyâ€￾ Heather stated as she sighed a sigh of relief.

“Firstâ€￾ Justin began as he pulled the car to the side of the road “You need to put this on.â€￾

“You gotta be kidding me. You want me to put a blind fold on?â€￾ Heather questioned as she grabbed the blind hold out of Justin’s hands and covered her eyes.

“Good. Now we’ll be there in like a minuteâ€￾ Justin replied as he entered the Pacific Coast Highway and looked for the perfect spot to park. “Aight we’re here but don’t get out yetâ€￾

“Don’t worry I can’t see so I won’t be going anywhereâ€￾ Heather muttered to herself once Justin had closed his car door.

“Can I take this off yet?â€￾ Heather questioned once Justin had opened her car door.

“Nopeâ€￾ Justin retorted as he wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her out of the car.

Will you show me things in a different light
And let me choose what's wrong and what's right

“Justin now you’re really scaring me can’t you put me down?â€￾

“In like 30 seconds I promiseâ€￾ Justin stated as he began making his way across the sand.

“Is that waves I hear?â€￾ Heather questioned as Justin saw the sun’s glow beginning to shine.

“I don’t know what you’re talking aboutâ€￾ Justin stated as he sat Heather down on the sand as that the waves were lapping over her feet. “You can take it off nowâ€￾ Justin stated just as the sun was beginning to shine above the shore.

“Justin this looks so beautiful!â€￾ Heather squealed with excitement.

“I thought you might enjoy itâ€￾

Well, I've moved away and I'm out on my own
Do you ever get lonely living alone?

“It’s amazing! I’ve never seen anything like this before. The colors are just so vibrant and full of life.â€￾

“I know. I come out here whenever I’m feeling down or just need to ground myself back to earth. It’s such a peaceful place early in the morning. You can hear the sea gulls roaming in the sky, the waves crashing against the earth but most importantly you get a breath taking viewâ€￾ Justin commented as he held Heather close in his arms.

“Thanks for bringing me here Justin. This is definitely a sight I’ll never forgetâ€￾ Heather affirmed as the suns rays glistened off of her hazel eyes. “It’s amazingâ€￾ she finished before her lips met Justin’s.

“It truly isâ€￾ Justin replied once their lips had parted.

Can we just talk about it
won't you pick up the phone

“Come hereâ€￾ Heather stated as she got up and headed closer to the water.

“Where are you going?â€￾ Justin questioned as he followed closely behind.

“For a quick dipâ€￾ she replied before she took her jeans off and threw them on the sand. Shortly after, her shirt was following.

“DAMNâ€￾ Justin thought to himself as he watched her take all of her clothes off as if it was nothing.

“Are you coming in?â€￾ She questioned after she reappeared after diving into the water.

Every night I sit and stare

“Uh huhâ€￾ Justin muttered before he threw his jeans and beater off too, joining her clothes on the beach.

“I bet you haven’t done this before on one of your trips to the beachâ€￾

“That I can’t say I haveâ€￾ Justin replied as he swam to where Heather was in the water. “She truly is the perfect girlâ€￾ Justin thought to himself as he held her closely in his arms. She was the girl he had been looking for all his life and soon she would be heading back to Pennsylvania and he’d never see her again.

at the wall in front of my face imagining you're there
talking back to me so that everyone can see
that I'm not so crazy after all
</span>

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK please!</span></span>

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:37 pm

No sex on the beach? :(

:lol: That was sooo cute! Justin's so sweet to Heather.

There should have been sex on the beach.

Great job!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:51 pm

Aww, Justin's dreamy. :wub: Note to self: Find a man to take me to see the sun rise. :lol: Have to agree with Val -- clothes were off and nothing happened. I'm ashamed of Heather and Justin. :rofl: They could've had themselves a real ball, if you know what I mean. ;)

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:09 pm

bumping...i promise an update really soon! I have half a chapter written now I just have to write the other half. :lol:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:25 am

Guess what the impossible has happened...I have an update! :yay: :dance:

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>U Got It Bad</span></span>

<span style='color:dodgerblue'>July 1st, 2005

Oh, no, no, no, no, no...

“Heather are you ready to go out yet?â€￾ Rachel yelled for the 20th time back into their bedroom.

“I’m getting there. You know how long it takes me to get ready.â€￾ Heather yelled back out as she began to put pink lip gloss on her lips.

“No I know that it used to take you 15 minutes to get ready. We’re going on over an hour here and you still aren’t readyâ€￾ Rachel stated as she rested her head backwards onto Gilberts chest. “You said Christina is meeting us at the club right Gil?â€￾

“That’s what she told me earlier. She said she has a couple special surprises in store too so who knows what those will beâ€￾ Gilbert replied, brushing a piece of Rachel’s bangs out of her eyes.

When you feel it in your body
You found somebody who makes you change your ways
Like hanging with your crew

“Hello?â€￾ Justin answered his cell phone when he saw Christina’s name pop up on his caller id.

“Hey J you doing anything tonight?â€￾ Christina asked, hoping that his answer would be no.

“Umm I going out with Trace, Nick and the boys. Why?â€￾ Justin questioned as he turned the tv on and took a seat in his black leather couch.

“Go get dressed and meet me at Spiderâ€￾ Christina demanded.

“I have other plans thoughâ€￾ Justin began to whine.

“Justin Randall just do as I say. Trust me you won’t be sorry.â€￾ Christina teased as she flipped her cell phone shut. “Step one of my plan is set into motionâ€￾ she stated to herself, letting out a little chuckle.

Said you act like you're ready
But you don't really know
And everything in your past - you wanna let it go

“Oh Rach James called for you last night but I covered for you. He was probably trying to get you back with you like Andy did when I broke up with him. Those boys really need to learn how to treat a ladyâ€￾ Heather stated as she emerged from the girls bedroom looking stunning in her jeans that accentuated her hips and metallic blue spaghetti strap shirt.

“Damn if Justin doesn’t wanna hit that tonight I just might have toâ€￾ Gilbert stated as he let out a small laugh which was quickly followed by a slap on the arm from Rachel.

“Wait Justin?â€￾ Heather asked in a confused manor. “Justin’s going to be there?â€￾

“I don’t know if he’s going to be there or notâ€￾ Gilbert lied. “I just thought that y’all would hook up later or something. It seems like you go out every nightâ€￾ Gilbert stated, hoping that Heather wouldn’t catch his slip.

I've been there, done it, f*cked around
After all that - this is what I found
Nobody wants to be alone
If you're touched by the words in this song
Then baby...

“Oh I think that he’s going out with Nick, Trace and the crew tonight.â€￾ Heather replied as she checked her dark brown ringlets in the hallway mirror.

“Are you ready to go yet?â€￾ Rachel impatiently stated as she looked down at her watch.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah Miss Impatient I’m ready to go. We’re just going to show up fashionably late. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, it’s only like what 10? Don’t most people show up around 1?â€￾

“Well that’s not the point right nowâ€￾ Rachel stated as she grabbed her purse and headed towards the door. “I just don’t want to hold Christina up that’s all. She’s a very busy woman you know.â€￾

“Yeah, yeah I know, I know. You don’t want to hold her up because you don’t want her to have a bad impression of you. Well don’t worry if she’s there when we get there I’ll make sure she knows that we’re late because of me. So, you don’t have to worry about anything. Let’s just go now.â€￾ Heather stated as she grabbed her clutch and walked out the front door.

U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back

“Come on pick-upâ€￾ Justin whined into the phone as Bryon’s house phone rang over and over again. “Come on Heather answer the phoneâ€￾

“Face it J she’s not thereâ€￾ Trace nonchalantly stated.

“No she has to beâ€￾ Justin replied as he closed his cell phone and dialed Bryon’s number again. “There’s no answerâ€￾ Justin sighed as he looked at his messy head of curls in the mirror.

“Well did you call her cell?â€￾ Trace asked, trying to seem sympathetic to his friend.

“Yeah I tried it like 20 times but all I got was her voicemail,â€￾ Justin quickly replied as he threw a glob of gel onto his wet mass of curls.

U got, u got it bad
If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track

“I’m sure she’ll call you J. Besides, what’s so important that you have to talk to her right now?â€￾ Trace asked as he pulled an old vintage t-shirt over his white beater.

“It’s nothing reallyâ€￾ Justin lied. The truth of the matter was he just wanted to hear her voice and see how she was doing. He had really fallen hard for her.

You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about

As Justin began to round up the crew who had formed him his house, he felt his cell phone vibrating in his pocket. Hoping it was Heather, he answered without even looking at the caller ID. “Heather?â€￾ He questioned as a big smile formed on his face

“No you dumb sh*t! Are you coming out or what?â€￾ Christina’s peppy little voice piped back.

“Yeah the guys and I are coming. In fact I’m trying to round them all up in the house right now. Do you know if Heather will be there?â€￾ Justin asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

“No dude I don’t knowâ€￾ Christina lied “but you guys should get down here soon. This place is crazy tonight! So you’ll be here in what 20 minutes?â€￾

“Yeah something like thatâ€￾ Justin mumbled as he shut his cell disappointedly and began a scavenger hunt around the house to find everyone.

U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad

“We’re finally here!â€￾ Rachel shouted with enthusiasm as Gil pulled into the parking lot.

“Yes ma’am. We’re going in through the back to avoid the paparazzi though.â€￾ Gilbert quickly retorted as he shut of the engine and exited the car.

After quickly exchanging words with the bouncer in the back entrance, Gilbert, Rachel and Heather were allowed in.

“Now before anyone says anything Christina, I have to apologize for us being late. It’s my fault and I take full responsibilityâ€￾ Heather stated as soon as the group entered the VIP room.

“Aww girl don’t worry about it.â€￾ Christina replied as she stood up to give Heather and Rachel quick hugs. “I’m just glad that y’all could make it. Things were a little boring up here but you know Jordy and I found ways to entertain each otherâ€￾ Christina stated as a big toothy grin came across her face.

“And we all don’t need to think about thatâ€￾ Rachel replied as she tried to block the mental images out of her mind that were beginning to form.

“Is thatâ€￾ Heather began to state but then let her thoughts trail off.

“Is that what?â€￾ Rachel asked as she looked around the big glass room to see what Heather could possibly be talking about.

“I could have sworn I sawâ€￾ Heather trailed off again as she looked out of the one way glass. She didn’t want any of them to think she was crazy for seeing Justin in places when he wasn’t really there.

When you say that you love 'em
And you really know
Everything that used to matter, don't matter no more
Like my money, all my cars
(You can have it all back)
Flowers, cards and candy
(I do it just cause I'm...)
Said I'm fortunate to have you girl
I want you to know
I really adore you

“Aight guys so we’re here to make an appearance and that’s itâ€￾ Justin stated as he made his way through the crowd and to the VIP area.

“Yeah Justin has to get home and call his giiirrrrlll friendâ€￾ Trace teased.

“Shut up dude. She isn’t my girlfriendâ€￾

“Yetâ€￾ Trace quickly interjected.

“As I was saying….she isn’t my girlfriend. I just care about her okay? I’ve never felt this way about anyone so let me have my peace of mind until she leaves in a few days.â€￾ Justin replied as he lowered his trucker hat and served through the crowd in order to make it to the stairs.

“Ahh Mr. Timberlake, I haven’t seen you around these parts latelyâ€￾ Leon the bouncer for the VIP area stated.
Without even giving Justin a chance to respond, Nick jumped in. “That’s because he’s all caught up over this new girl of hisâ€￾

All my people who know what's going on
Look at your mate, help me sing my song
Tell her I'm your man, you're my girl
I'm gonna tell it to the whole wide world
Ladies say I'm your girl, you're my man
Promise to love you the best I can

“Is that so Mr. Timberlake?â€￾ Leon questioned as a little smile formed on his face.

“Yeah Leon what you up to man?â€￾

“Aww nothin’ J. Just go on up. Christina is up there waiting for you with a surprise. It’s some beautiful girl. I believe she said it was a Heath or aâ€￾

“HEATHER?â€￾ Justin quickly yelled.

“Yeah or a Heatherâ€￾ Leon affirmed as he let out a little chuckle. “Now the rest of you keep on eye on him ya hear? I ain’t ever seen that boy like thisâ€￾ Lean stated as Trace, Nick, and the rest of the guys were left into the VIP area.

“We got you Leonâ€￾ Trace retorted as he began his way up the stairs. When Trace made his way to the top of the stairs, he found Justin standing at the top just gazing at Heather. “Dude Justin snap outta it man. You’re going to scare the girl.â€￾

“No I won’tâ€￾ Justin replied as he began licking his lips and making his way over to Heather who’s back was facing him.

See I've been there, done it, f*cked around
After all that - this is what I found
Everyone of y'all are just like me
It's too bad that you can't see
That you got it bad...hey

“Hey mamaâ€￾ Justin whispered into Heather’s ear as he snaked his arms around her stomach.

Before any words could come out of her mouth, a giant smile appeared on Heathers face. “So are you the great surprise that Christina has been talking about all night?â€￾ Heather questioned as she turned around in Justin’s arms so that she could be facing him.

“I guess so. And you must be the surprise that Christina was telling me about. I mean she had to beg me to come here.â€￾ Justin stated as he leaned his head down and planted a kiss on Heather’s forehead.

“Well, I’m glad you decided to show up.â€￾

“Okay enough you two. I did not bring both of you here to be all lovey dovey. I brought you here to have some fun and d*mn it we’re going to have some fun!â€￾ Christina joked as she got up out of Jordy’s lap. “I don’t know about you but I’m going out to dance? Anyone coming to join me?â€￾ Christina stated as she made her way to the door that lead from the VIP room to the club.

U got, u got it bad
When you're on the phone
Hang up and you call right back
U got, u got it bad

“You know I tried calling you all night.â€￾ Justin stated as he lead Heather out of the VIP room by her hand.

“Aww I’m sorry. I didn’t hear my phone go off or anything or I would have answered. Now you’re making me feel badâ€￾

“Don’t feel bad. There’s plenty of ways you can make up for itâ€￾ Justin responded with a wink of his right eye which was quickly followed by a slap on his right arm by Heather. “What was that for?â€￾ Justin joked as they made their way down the last two stepsâ€￾

“You don’t even want to go thereâ€￾ Heather replied as s devilish grin appeared upon her face and she began leading the way to the dance floor.

“Mmm and an aggressive woman. Now that’s what I likeâ€￾ Justin quietly whispered to himself as he followed Heather close to where Christina had resided.

If you miss a day without your friend
Your whole life's off track
You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house
You don't wanna have fun
It's all you think about
U got it bad when you're out with someone
But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else
U got it bad
</span>

Now I know it's been like 5 months...but you remember how to leave <span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEEDBACK</span></span> right? :lol:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:22 am

Ahhh, now I remember how much I loved this, Heather. Thanks for bringing it back. It's the equivalent of a fan fic Christmas present. :lol: Just in time for the holiday.

But Heather can't leave LA. :( I bet Justin is going to find a way to make this work out. I love the chemistry. :D

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:30 am

ROFLMAO I forgot all about this story. :lol: I think I had a chapter or two written after this but I'm not sure anymoe. I kind of fell out of my fanfic groove a LONG time ago. :lol:

carolle_rich

school graduation

Postby carolle_rich » Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:19 am

school's out,
memories past,
don't ever doubt,
our friendship will last !

FOREVER :kiss2:

Return to “Fan Fiction”