Journal Of Jc Chasez

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Tue May 03, 2005 9:34 pm

<span style='color:purple'>April 19th
Well I met up with Justin today and him and some friends are making a group. Chris and Joey are his friends. Me and Justin were talking about good old times in the Mickey Mouse Club. Good times, Good times! We practiced some songs but we don’t sound uniformed. We need another singer in the group. So Justin said he would make some calls and see if we can get a fifth member. I hope we can cause I think we sound good but we need that one person to great. We are writing a song for our demo. It’s called I thought she knew. It’s a good song so far. We hung out tonight. We wanted to go to a club but Justin is only 15 so we couldn’t so we went to a local arcade. It was cool. And after we went home. And now I am writing in my journal. I hope we get a record deal. I love singing. Its my passion in life. I wanna sing at Madison Square Garden with thousands of fans singing to our songs. Just the thought makes me happy. I hope we get a record deal fast. There is a lot of good groups out there and I hope we are as popular as them. My mom called me earlier and she’s so happy about this. She wants us to do good. She said she is gonna buy like 10 of our albums. I laughed when she said that. Justin’s mom will be with us until he turns 18. Ya know how mothers are! Well I am gonna get some sleep. </span>Feeback please!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 04, 2005 6:39 am

I like this. I like remembering the good ol' days when they were young. This looks to be a fun story.

dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Wed May 04, 2005 7:11 pm

<span style='color:red'>May 10th
We found a fifth member. His name is James. He is a really good singer. We were thinking of names for our group. Justin’s mom came up with Nsync. The last letter of our names. James’ middle name is Lanceton, so we are gonna use that and call him Lance for short. We are so excited. Tomorrow we are going in the studio to record our demo. Then Thursday we are going to do the photo shoot for it. There is a boy band called the Backstreet Boys. They are really popular and I hope we are just as popular. Well that’s about it for now so I will write soon!

July 27th
Oh my god!! We got a record deal with RCA records! I cant believe it. My dream is coming true. Our producer is Lou Pearlman. He seems like a very nice guy. We start recording our first album in August. I cant wait. I am hoping by our second album we will have more independence and write our own songs. I’ve been writing a lot of songs lately. Our first album is gonna be released in Europe. It is set to be released in 1997. So we are excited about that.

August 3rd
We are in the recording studio for 5 days now making our album. We recorded 2 songs so far. Here we go and forever young are the 2 songs. After we promote this album we are gonna make a U.S. album. So that should be great. Some of the entrees in here are gonna be short because I am gonna be really, really busy! Justin is nervous about this album. I think everyone is. I am more excited. Joey has started making home video’s of us. He says he wants to remember every moment of the process. He is so funny. So is chris. Like today during lunch Joey and Chris were having a burping contest to see who can burp the loudest. Joey won and then Chris was like lets have a farting contest I’m like hell no! we didn’t have one. We got it on camera. Ohh and Justin put shaving cream in my hair this morning while I was sleeping and Joey tapped it. We have a nickname for Lance. It’s Pez because of his HUGE Adam’s apple. Well I am going to take a shower and go to sleep. </span>

fee back please!!!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed May 04, 2005 7:22 pm

:D Aww, it's so fun seeing the beginning stages of *NSYNC. :nod:

Return to “Fan Fiction”