Wicked

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:43 pm

I feel like starting a new story, but I haven't finished the last one. Oh well. I don't know what I'll do next in the other one, and I'm not quite sure where this one will turn up, but...

Chapter One
<span style='color:red'>
~*~Ancient Egypt~*~
Two female bodies could be made out of the flashing fire light coming from a temple devoted to the Egyptian goddess, Isis. "We have to get out of here Atrienne. If we stay here any longer, we'll be caught." The taller of the two women looked around helplessly.

"And how do you suppose we do that Sarah? They'll be all around by now." The one called Atrienne examined to pictures on the walls.

"I don't know. If you hadn't-"

"Shut-up. I know. I want you to kill me." Atrienne took a dagger out from beneath her robes.

"No. I won't. There's got to be another way."

"Look around! There isn't. Just remember what I've taught you. We'll be together again. I know that you won't disappoint me." Atrienne kissed Sarah on the cheek.

"I still can't kill you." Tears started to form in Sarah's eyes. "You can't ask that of me."

"Fine. I'll do it myself. They didn't see you, so they won't hurt you." Atrienne lifted the dagger to her heart. After that it was a blur.

The men that were after her came and looked at the scene. "Is that the beast?" Sarah just cried. Without another word, three men grabbed up the dead body and carried it away. They left without even acknowledging her.

~*~Present day~*~
He had, quite possibly, the most beautiful body a man could have, especially fresh out of the shower. It was hard to believe that such a thing could be formed. And yet, there he was, the beautiful, Justin Timberlake. Squeeky clean and smellin good. This particular morning, he decided to go for a run, and what a run it was. He'd met the most beautiful woman he could ever imagine. It was all that he thought about as he got dressed. She ran in one direction, he ran in the other. Their eyes met...And then...He ran into a tree branch.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" The woman he'd been staring at was now leading him over to a bench. "Here, sit down. You should watch where you are going."

Justin's eyesight was blurry. He had no idea who was talking to him. He looked around, trying to see where the goddess he had seen went. "Where is she?"

"Where is who?"

Justin looked to the person next to him and jumped. "No one."

The girl laughed. "My name's Sarah. Are you ok?"

"You're fine..I mean, I'm fine. I really should go."

"You hit that tree pretty hard. I think that you should sit down for a while." They locked eyes once more. Sarah snickered.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I was just...It's nothing." Sarah smiled to herself.

"You were laughing at me, weren't you?"

"No, no! Of course not. That would just be rude." They stared at each other for a moment, before they both doubled over in laughter. "I don't mean to be rude, but it was kinda funny."

"I guess that it was pretty funny. I just hope that no photographers caught that one."

"I don't see any, but then again, they can be anywhere. They have no respect for people." Sarah sat back.

"Tell me about it. Anyway, I'm Justin."

"Hello Justin." Sarah looked at her watch. "I really have to go. I've got meetings. I just thought that I'd go for a quick run this morning."

"Oh, well, I should go too. Um, is there any possibility that I could see you again?"

"I really don't know. I'm a really busy woman." Sarah thought for a moment. "Give me your number, and when I have some time, I'll call you."

"Alright. Damn it. I don't have anything to write on."

"Just tell me. I have an excellent memory."

Justin hesitated. "It's 501-0462."

"Got it." And with that, she turned and walked away.

Justin watched her for a while. He could still see her walking away as he ate breakfast and went through his day. He wondered if he'd ever see this mysterious woman again.

</span>

Tell me what you think.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:26 pm

oooo whats with this woman want Sarah to kill her at the beginnin :unsure: that has me creaped out :nervous:

Justin running into a tree branch :rofl: thats classic...sadly i'd do that..in fact i have just not a tree branch...a volley ball n a door, etc :rofl: I wanna know where this goes...MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:54 pm

Justin running into a tree branch :rofl: thats classic...sadly i'd do that..in fact i have just not a tree branch...a volley ball n a door, etc :rofl:

I was thinking about a personal experiance when I wrote that. I've done that and then some. Sometimes I can be real clumsy. :rolleyes:

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:16 am

:rofl: Hahahahaha, he ran into a tree branch. I love that because I've done stuff like that myself ... many times. :huh: :unsure: :) :D This is great. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:49 pm

I'm kinda angry cuz I was almost done with this chapter and then I moved my foot slightly and the computer shut off. Damn loose plugs. Never fear! I'm here with.............
Dun Dun Dun Dun! AN UPDATE! YAY! And the crowd goes wild! Okay, I'll shut up now.

Chapter Two
"Hurry up! Get into position," Sarah ordered another woman. "Are you ready? Do you remember the spell?"

"Yeah," was the reply.

The two ladies started to chant in another language. As they went on, the chanting got louder. Louder and louder, until a wind came through the apartment they were standing in. They stood in the middle of a circle of candles. The wind became so strong that it extinguished the flame of the candles. The only thing that lit the area was the stars above shining through the glass ceiling. They both looked around for a moment.

"Where is she?" Sarah whispered.

"Did it work?" The other woman said.

"I can sense her. She's here..."

The woman looked around. "You mean in spirit? I thought that you said she's have a body."

Sarah looked up, her devilishly blood red eyes showing in the darkness. She grined, "She will..."

The woman looked puzzeled. She started to breath hard, her heart racing. Suddenly, she shook violently and fell to the ground. Then, she got up like nothing happened and fixed her dress. She looked at her arms and down her body.

"Welcome back, Atrienne."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Justin had wondered if he'd ever see Sarah again. It'd been a week. "I knew she wouldn't remember my number."

"What?" Trace asked. Justin and his best friend, Trace, were sitting next to eachother at a bar.

"Nothing."

"Whatever man. You really need to get your mind off that girl. Look how many cute ladies are in this club." Trace licked his lips.

"Well, go get one." Justin looked at his phone and then took a drink from his cup.

"Man, you don't even know her and she's got you whipped. Well, I'll talk to you later. I think that chick is checkin me out." Trace patted his friend on his back and then walked over the the girl who was supposedly watching him.

Justin sighed. "Didn't think I'd see you here." Said a woman's voice.

"It's you..."Justin smiled.

"I called you today, but I guess you weren't home. I was gonna invite you to meet me here."

Justin looked confused for a moment. "Oh, I gave you my house number. I'm sorry. I was gone all day. My friend is here in town. We were just hangin out."

Sarah nodded. "That's cool. I have a friend here in town too. I seem to have misplaced her though."

"Well, how bout I keep you company till she gets back?"

"Alright. I'd like that."

Justin smiled. It was something about this girl that just mesmerized him.

</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:12 am

Uh oh :jawdrop: Justin don't be gettin mixed up with this girl...she seems like no good :unsure: and what on earth is she a witch or something :nervous: this really isn't good justin...maybe shes gonna put some spell on him and try to ruin him :unsure: MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:34 am

This is all very mysterious. I can't figure out if Sarah's a witch or what, but I can't wait to find out.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:19 pm

I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm not quite sure what Sarah is myself. I'll figure it out as I go along.

I wish that I could have theme music for when I update :P

Chapter Three
"So, what is it that you do?" Justin looked at Sarah's beauty in awe.

"Well.....I'm an artist. That day in the park, I had to go to some meetings. I'm trying to sell some of my paintings. I also had some meetings with people looking for photographers." Sarah said all this like it was boring, but Justin was interested.

"Did you have any luck?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna be doing some shooting for a magazine. I...Oh, there goes my friend. You should meet her." Sarah waved for her friend to come over. Justin's jaw could have hit the floor. This woman was equally beautiful. Her skin was the most beautifully colored chocolate that he could have imagined. "Justin, this is my friend, Trina."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Justin muttered, trying to find his voice.

"Sarah told me about you. You are even more handsome than she described." Trina sized him up and then turned to Sarah. "I'm getting tired."

"Do you want me to take you home?" Sarah asked.

"No. I've found someone."

"You should be careful," Justin warned.

"I appreciate your concern Justin, but I'll be fine."

"Yeah," Sarah added. "You should really be worried for him." Sarah and Trina laughed, hugged, and said their goodbye's. "You know Justin, I think I'm getting bored of this myself."

"Yeah, me too. But the night's still so young."

"Well, what did you have in mind?"

Justin let out a little chuckle. He leaned forward and whispered. "Well, I'd love for you to come back to my place?"

"I don't know Justin....." There was definitly an attraction, but it was too soon to give in.

Justin couldn't hide that he was a little disappointed. "I understand. But, if you change your mind, here's the address." He took out his autograph pen and wrote his address on a napkin.

Sarah laughed. "You are too cute. I'll see you...."
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:02 pm

Damn, there could've been a hookup. :lol: Maybe next time!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:37 pm

::Update theme music::

Chapter Four
Trina and the man that she'd left the club with were in his apartment less than thirty minutes later. He smiled broadly at her. "Are you sure about this?"

"Very. It's been so long..." Trina sat down on the bed and slid out of her slinky black dress. "I hope I still remember how to do this."

The man chuckled. "Come on...A beautiful lady like yourself....Guys must be falling all over you." He threw his shirt over in a corner and proceeded to unzip his faded blue jeans. He walked over to the bed where Trina sat and she pulled down his boxers.

She pulled him close to her, his heart was racing. His skin was so warm. She kissed his neck and whispered, "Are you afraid to die?"

"What?" He was more into massaging her breasts than actually listening to what she'd said.

"Are you afraid to die?"

"What kind of question is that?" He wasn't sure if this was the chick that he wanted anymore. He rolled off of her.

"I think you are." Trina straddeled herself on top of him.

"Ok lady, you're weird. I think you should go." He tried to push her off, but her strength was more than he'd imagined.

"I love the way your heart is pounding. You're scared. You should be. It's not good to leave the club with girls that you don't know."

"Did my girlfriend put you up to this?"

Trina let out the most evil cackle. Her eyes turned blood red and the teeth in her mouth changed to that of a monster. The man screamed, "What are you?" Trina just laughed and bit into his chest. He screamed and writhed in pain as she sucked the life out of him.

~*~*~*~*~

Justin had just settled into bed when he heard his doorbell ring. He hadn't expected it to be Sarah, but he hoped it would be. He opened the door and there she stood. He smiled, but tried to act surprised. "Sarah, what a surprise?"

"I'm sorry to come by so late. I just was thinking about you the whole way home." Before Justin could responed, Sarah pulled him into a passionate kiss. "I want you Justin."

No more needed to be said. He scooped her into his arms and carried her upstairs. He laid her onto his king size bed, climbed on the bed on top of her, and quickly found himself being flipped onto his back. 'Damn,' he thought, 'She's like an animal.' That's all he kept thinking through all of the licking, biting, and hands down, the best sex he'd had in this life, or any other. He couldn't even speak when they were finished.

"Are you ok?" Sarah asked.

Justin managed a little laugh. "Yeah, more tired than I've ever been, but I'm fine."

"I'm sorry. I just have a lot of pent up tension. It's been a while." Sarah laid sweet kisses on his stomach.

"Well, I'm glad that I could be there to help you release all that tension."

"I really like you Justin....But you hardly know me...."

Justin put his finger to her lips. "I'll find out later. Right now, just sleep."

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:58 am

Trina's a vampire! :huh: :blink: She scares me. :nervous: And little Miss Sarah went ahead and took the initiative with Justin. :whip:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:24 pm

This story is my new baby. I feel like since I've finished the other one, something's missing. Soon it will fade from the board.....But now I can watch this one grow....

Chapter Five
"Sarah, wake up." Justin kisses Sarah's forehead. "It's for you." He gives her her cell phone and goes into the bathroom.

"Hello?" Sarah says sleepily.

"Where are you? Have you forgotten what we're supposed be doing?" Trina questioned.

"I'm sorry. I thought that you'd be out."

"I was. But I need you. I'm sure that Onious knows that I'm alive. We need to find the members of the Kandyl clan before he does."

Sarah propped herself up on Justin's pillow. "Wait. Why would he know that you're alive? What did you do?"

"I fed."

"Well," Sarah dropped her voice, "What did you do with the body?" Trina was silent. "Atrienne..." Sarah growled.

"I left it. But I was watching this thing that you call a TV...This woman appeared and started talking about the police, I think that was it, how they're looking for the murderer of the people that I killed."

"What?" Sarah reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the remote. She flicked the channels hoping to find a story that would say something about the murders.

"...And in more news, police still have no idea who brutally murdered the teens at a house party last night. They cannot determine cause of death at this point." One lady reported.

The man next to her spoke, "There isn't anymore news?"

Sarah turned back to the phone, "Teenagers Atrienne, really? How are we gonna cover this one up? I've worked very hard to keep myself hidden, and in just one night, you're turning things back to the way they were. I've got to go. I'll see you in thirty minutes." Sarah didn't wait to see if Trina said anything back.

"I wish you could've joined me in the shower." Justin said.

"Me too. But I really have to go."

Justin looked disappointed again. "Alright. Can I take you to dinner though?"

Sarah laughed. She couldn't believe that she was falling for this guy. She knew that if he hung around her, he'd just end up hurt. He was so innocent. He had no idea what he was getting into. But she couldn't resist. "Alright. Here's my number." She got a pen and slip of paper out of her purse. "Call me, and I'll give you directions to my place. I really have to go right now." She kissed Justin's cheek. "Call me."

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:30 am

I think Justin is gonna find himself in some crazy situations hanging around with Sarah, but I hope that she doesn't hurt him. :nervous: She seems like she wants to keep that part of her life hidden and move on with being a regular person.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:33 pm

I'm surprised that I haven't seen your last bits of feedback on Where Life Takes You......

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:36 pm

I'm back..things were a lil hectic a while with graduation, grad parties and all that but you have my full attention now lol

Trinas a vampire :jawdrop: okay now thats just a lil too freaky to me...theres another reason why you don't leave clubs with random strangers :rofl: but she killed all of the teenagers :no: they were so young n innocent

I hope this Sarah chick doesn't end up hurting Justin...she seems to be falling for him but she could just be acting and then use him as a ploy for something or i dont know...im just running my mouth :rofl:

MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:56 pm

I'd just like to take this little time to say that I'm happy for Michael Jackson. I don't know if I believe that he NEVER molested a child, but I don't think that he molested this boy and I'm glad that he was found innocent on all counts. Please feel free to leave your opinion as well as some feedback to the next chapter......

Chapter Six
"What the hell is your problem?" Sarah slammed the door to her apartment shut. "Are you trying to ruin my life again?"

Atrienne walked over and grabbed one of Sarah's hands. "I would never do such a thing. I'm grateful to you. I love you Sarah...."

Sarah snatched her hand away. "You know the rules of feeding. You were reckless, just like last time.....I brought you back because I promised, but I can't help you."

Atrienne looked shocked. "How can you say such things? I can't do this alone. I need your magic. I can't face Onious alone, and I know that sooner or later he will find me."

"Well, now it's gonna be sooner. He's always been suspicious of me.....He would have had me killed along with you. He knows that I was loyal to you. But these are different times now. You don't own me anymore."

"Have you fogotten Sarah, that you are the reason that I am this way? You are the reason that I am this monster. You are the reason that I couldn't watch my son grow."

"Don't run that bullsh*t on me! That was thousands of years ago! You've long lost your soul since then. If you even had one. Do you even care that the body you're in belongs to one of your decendants? That the monster that you are killed a girl that won't get to experiance life? That you killed innocent teens?"

"Who was the man that answered your phone thing?" Atrienne's faced turned evil. If she couldn't talk Sarah into helping her, she'd force her to.

"Don't worry about him. He is none of your concern."

"It's.....Justin....I think that was his name....Yes....."

"Atrienne no....Leave him out....."

"You will help me.....Or you'll have to live with the guilt of another innocent person turning into a monster."

"You were hardly innocent." Sarah growled. "You won't hurt him. I brought you back, I can-"

Atrienne interrupted. "It won't be so easy. I have magics of my own, or have you forgotten. I was your student. You will help me find the remaining members of the Kandyl clan."

"Only if you promise not to hurt Justin."

"You like him?"

"He's interesting to me."

"You always did care for the innocent. Humans are weak Sarah. When will you see that? You could be stronger if you'd embrace-"

"What? Embrace the monster in me like you? I don't think so. I'll help you find the Kandyl, but that's it. And not tonight. I'm busy tonight."

</span>

gigi

Postby gigi » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:00 pm

So this thing took Trina'a body?

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:08 pm

It took the girls body, but the girls name was never known. Trina is just short for Atrienne.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:21 am

I feel another update coming on.............

Chapter Seven
"I'm really glad that you called me. I got worried for a sec." Justin looked over at Sarah. They were now riding down the freeway in his black escalade.

"I told you that I would. I needed to get out anyway." Sarah smiled at him. She hoped so much that he didn't get hurt. She knew that in getting close to him, going with him tonight, that she was putting him in danger. What if he found her out?

"What's wrong? You look like something's bothering you."

"No. I'm fine," she lied.

"We did have sex last night. I know that we hardly know each other, but you can trust me with what's wrong if you can trust me with your body."

Sarah just stared at him. He's too good to be true. Such wisdom for someone so young. "Alright. It's my friend. We had a little argument. I really don't want to go too much into it though. I just want to have a good time tonight."

"Well, I hope to give you just that."

"Where are we going? I didn't want to dress too fancy. You said to dress comfortable."

"What you're wearing is fine." Justin smiled mischeiviously. "Are you nervous?"

"I'm just wondering what you're up to."

Justin turned off the freeway. "Close your eyes. It's a surprise. Don't worry."

"I trust you." Sarah said as she closed her eyes.

Justin parked and went to help Sarah out of the jeep. "Watch your step."

"Can I open my eyes?"

"Nope. Not till we're inside." Just stepped behind her and covered her eyes with his hands.

"I hear.....Bowling?"

"Yep. You can look. If you don't want to bowl, we can go somewhere else. I just thought'd it be fun." Justin smiled broadly.

"No. This is great. I'm very competitive though. I don't know if you can take me."

"Is that a challenge? Bring it on sister."

~
"This is the tie breaker," Sarah chuckled at the last round of the fifth game. She and Justin had each won two a piece, and were neck to neck in this one.

"Alright. It's my turn." Justin knocked down eight pins the first time, and missed the last one.

"If I get a strike I win." Sarah smiled as she picked up her ball. "Can you handle losin to a lady?"

"Only if she's as beautiful as you."

Sarah rolled her eyes and walked down the lane. Strike! "I win."

"Good for you. I'm ready to go."

"Aww...You don't want to try again?"

Just wrapped his arms aroung Sarah's waist. "I'd take you on anytime." Justin kissed Sarah just as a camera light flashed. "What the-....Oh no. We should go." Justin ducked his head and led Sarah out. "I'd take you home....."

"But you don't want them to know where I live," Sarah finished.

"Right."

"It's cool. We can go back to your place."

Justin smiled. "Alright. I can take you on the grand tour."

"The grand tour? That sould be fun."

~
"You have some really nice guest bedrooms." Sarah sat down on the bed in the guest room downstairs.

"I didn't decorate them. My mom did." Justin plopped down next to her.

"You love her a lot."

"How can you tell? I haven't said anything about her."

"I can just tell by the look on your face when you said that she decorated the room," Sarah lied. She could very well say that she'd read his mind.

"Yeah. She's like my best friend."

"That's cool."

"What about your parents?"

"Um...They died a long time ago." Sarah studied the pattern on the wall.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I don't think about it that much anymore."

"Were you close with them?"

"I imagine I was. I was very young when I was.....I didn't grow up with them."

"Oh. Do you have any family?"

Sarah sighed. "They're all dead. Trina is like my only family. We grew up together. I take care of her kinda."

"I'm sorry," he says again. "You must love her a lot then."

"Yeah. But sometimes she makes me so angry. She only thinks about herself. Like, I'm always gonna be here to clean up her mess." Sarah stands.

"I can take you home if you want. I'm sure the stalkerazzi are gone."

"No." Sarah turns towards him. "You ever had sex in this room."

Justin smiles as Sarah sits on his lap and they start to kiss. Then, there's a loud boom. They both run out to see the front door lying on the floor. "What the f*ck?"

"Sarah, where is she?" A man was standing in the doorway. He had a scar on his cheek and wild black hair. His eyes were black, like he was wearing contacts.

Justin looked at him, then at Sarah. "You know him?"

"I don't know where she is." Sarah ignored Justin.

"Liar! You brought her back. I know it. I can't sense her for some reason. But I can sense you. The magic that you used was too powerful to hide."

"Well, there's more where it came from. So leave now!" Sarah stepped in front of Justin.

"You're protecting her. I know it." He raised his hand and shot some kind of lightening ray from it.

"NO!" Sarah raised her hands and deflected it with some kind of invisible force field. It hit its owner in the shoulder. "Get out of here Onious!"

Onious growled. "I'll find you and her." And he dissappeared with a swirl of wind and dust.

"What the hell was that?" Justin looked at Sarah in disbelief.

Sarah used her magic to put Justin's door back and he nearly fainted. "I guess my secret's out."

Justin leaned against the wall for support. "Tell me what's going on." Justin was stunned, but he was also very serious.

"Alright. I think you should sit down." She tried to help him into the living room, but he pulled away from her. He sat down on the couch and she sat across from him. "It all started in Egypt, thousands of years ago......"

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:16 am

Wow, that was crazy with Onious showing up like that. Another one to watch out for.

I wonder how Justin is going to respond to her story ... she has a lot of explaining to do. :unsure:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:43 am

whoa this is all getting a lil too weird for me :lol: who on earth is this Onious guy? I know that hes after Trina but why...this is all so intriguing....I wanna know how Sarah is gonna explain all of this to Justin :rofl: It should get quit interesting I must say :rofl: MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:43 pm

::update music::

Chapter Eight
"I'm waiting Sarah, if that's even your real name." Justin glared at her.

"That is my real name. I was born in a village in Ancient Egypt. It was known for its' powerful witches. The Kandyl. My friend, Atrienne, or Trina as you know her, her father was Pharoah at that time. He was very sick, so he called on my parents to heal him. But he was beyond our magic. Her father died. When her brother took over, he took my family and made us slaves. I was to look after Atrienne.

"She was good to me though. But of course, she wanted something in exchange for her courtesy. She wanted me to teach her my magic. Everything was fine until she married Onious and had his son. He corrupted her. He made her power hungry. They forced my to do a spell that would make them live forever. But that kind of magic is forbidden by my people. It creates unbalance. That's how they could sense it. That's how Onious could sense that I'd brought Atrienne back."

"Brought her back? From where?" Justin asked.

"I'm getting to that. They were cursed for forcing me to do such a spell. They were turned into monsters. When I saw what they'd become, I worked my hardest to try and undo the curse. Finally, I'd managed to find a way. I changed Onious, but I couldn't find Atrienne. She'd ran away after killing her brother. I found her, but we were surrounded by her brothers army. She killed herself and made me promise to bring her back.

"Doing that hasn't been easy. I wasn't strong enough to do the spell myself then. The members of my clan had gone into hiding after Onious tried to use more of their magic to make himself more powerful. They also hid Atrienne's descendants from me to prevent me from bringing her back. It was only recently that I was able to find one and perform the spell." Sarah stared at Justin to see if he'd followed.

"If this Onious guy knows that your friend is back, wouldn't your clan know?"

"Their magic has changed, just like the monster that Atrienne was has changed. There are others like her, you know. But they are weaker now, and so are the people of my family. They probably don't even know who they are. But there are people watching over them. That's why they're so hard to find. If they were put together, their magic would be unimaginable."

"What do you mean, other's like her? What kind of monster is Atrienne?" Justin looked like he was watching a horror movie.

"She's a vampire."

For a second Sarah thought Justin might laugh. "A what? There's no way."

"There is. She wants to find the remaining members of my clan so that she can use their magic to make herself more powerful before Onious finds them."

"Well, why did you bring her back?"

"Because, I must change her. That's the only way to end this. Killing her is not enough. I must find my people before the both of them."

Justin laughed. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I'm not Justin. The vampires are planning something. I know it. The only way to stop all of this is to find my clan so that we can change Atrienne back. And now that he's seen you, you aren't safe either."

"Great. What are we gonna do?"

"Use your resources. We're gonna need to be out of here tonight."

"And where exactly are we going?" Justin gave Sarah a I'm-not-going-anywhere-with-you look.

"I think the best place to look is Egypt. That's where we'll start."

"Do you really still think that anyone in your clan will still be there?" Justin was starting to take her more seriously.

"No. But there's got to be some sort of clue. Look, no more questions. Just do what I say."

"Yes ma'am." Justin pulled out his cell and began to make the arrangements.

</span>

gigi

Postby gigi » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:08 pm

Ok wow this is really getting good. More! Updated soon.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:20 pm

Dun dun dun! I'm back people, and I come with an update.

I feel like I should say something interesting before I update, not like you read this part anyway......... :rolleyes:

Chapter Nine
"Turn left here," Sarah ordered the cab driver.

"Are you sure you know where we're going?" Justin was still kinda upset about the whole scary-guy-knocking-down-his-door thing, so he was being very skeptical and difficult.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Justin, just stop it. I know that you're mad at me, but it's not like I could've just told you I was a witch and my friend is a vampire! And anyway, I fixed the damn door, so stop glaring at me out of the side of your eye."

"That is not the point! You have freaky friends, and now I'm in a different country on a different continent thanks to you. If you would've just told me that you were a weirdo.....**sigh**...I wouldn't have listened." Justin stared out the window.

"I'm sorry Justin. I really like you. I don't want you to get hurt. That's why I have you with me, so I can protect you. After this is all over...Stop right here!"

The cab stopped in front of a museum and sped off when Justin and Sarah got out.

"I would've paid for the cab, you know," Sarah stated as they walked up the steps.

"What kind of man would I be if I did that?" Justin smirked.

Sarah rolled her eyes again and opened the door to the museum. It felt so good to feel the air conditioning. She looked around and then led Justin back to an office. The plaque on the door read Mohammed Ahmed. Sarah knocked on the door. "I'm busy," was the response. Sarah opened the door. "Too busy for an old friend?" she peeked her head in and asked. The man sitting at the desk looked up and pulled his glasses down slightly.

He smiled and stood up. "Sarah? Is that you?"

Sarah opened the door all the way and gave the man a hug. "It's so good to see a familiar face. This is my friend, Justin. Justin, this is a very old friend of mine, Mohammed."

"Yes, we go way back," Mohammed said as he shook Justin's hand.

"Is he thousands of years too?" Justin whispered to Sarah.

Mohammed laughed. "No. I'm not as old as this one. I'm 45. So Sarah, what brings you back?"

"I need your help, and I don't have time to waste."

Mohammed's face changed, it was more stern now. "You didn't?"

"I had to. It's the only way and you know it. Onious has found me too. It's only a matter of time before he finds me again."

"Has he found Atrienne?"

"No. I left her a message to leave my place. If she meets up with me too soon, he will find her. I can't risk them getting together again. She might change him, and I can't risk it. I need her thinking that he wants her dead. But that's not why I came here. I know you know the location of a member of my clan."

Mohammed sat back down. "And how do you know this?"

Justin looked at Sarah. Her eyes were blood red and if it wasn't just his imagination, she seemed to be taller. He looked back at Mohammed, but he seemed to be choking.

"Don't f*ck with me. I know that you are one of the guardians."

Mohammed struggled to speak. "You know that if I tell you, their magic will be sensed, not just by you. As long as the location remains only known to me, they can't be found. You're putting your peoples' magic at risk."

"I have no choice! If I don't find them, then whatever the vampires are planning.....I must stop it."

"How do you even know there is a plan? Like vampires could put together some utimate scheme. All they're concerned with is feeding. They....they...." His head slumped over his left shoulder. He was dead.

Justin almost threw up. He'd never seen a dead body before. Sarah must have sensed his feelings cuz she said, "Get over it. This may be the first, but it definitly won't be the last."

"How can you say that? I thought he was your friend. How are we gonna find answers now?"

Sarah turned and proceeded down the hall to the front of the museum. "Call a cab. I got what I needed from him."

Justin followed, confusion on his face. "He didn't say anything."

"When they say that all questions are answered in death, they weren't far off. When he died, the essence that kept him living was released, and I taped into that. It's that balance thing I told you about. A powerful enough person could sense it."

"Wait, then that means that Onious could sense it too."

"That's why we need to hurry."

"Where are we going now?" Justin asked as he pulled out his cell.

"Berlin, Germany."

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:33 am

They are on quite a mission! I hope that can get to the location of her clan in time. Onious and Atrienne are way to dangerous to be roaming this world.

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:23 pm

Whoa is this is getting better and better...I'm glad she told him the truth...although it seems as if shes just using him cause hes got money n can pay for everything...i'm kidding :lol:

Man i hope she gets to her clan before Trina and Onious do.... :unsure: ahhh MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:35 pm

Here we go
One more Time
Everybody's feelin fine
Here we go now.

I'm lame, I know.

Chapter Ten
Sarah stared at Justin at while he was sleeping on the plane. It was then that his true innocence showed through.

"What are you looking at?" he yawned.

"You got something on your face," she lied.

Justin rubbed his hands over his whole face. "Did I get it?"

"Yeah. Make sure your seatbelt is on. We're landing," Sarah ordered, as she did the same.

"Do you know where we're going?" Justin asked as they got into a taxi.

"You're not gonna ask me that the whole time are you?" She stared at him and he stared back. "Yes. From now until this is over, I know where we are going."

"Speaking of, how many members are there?"

"I don't know."

"You're not serious."

"I'm very serious. I don't know. They're hidden."

Justin sighed and slouched back. "Great."

Sarah ordered the driver to stop, Justin payed, and they got out. This time, they were at an apartment building.

"How do we know which one to go into?" Justin asked as he followed Sarah into the elevator.

"I just know."

"I got another question. How are we gonna find the next one?"

Sarah sighed. "The more we find, the stronger we'll become. Together, it will be easier to sense the other members."

"Have you thought of how you're gonna convince this person to help us? What if they don't trust you?"

Justin was starting to annoy Sarah now. "They will just know. And if they don't, hopefully they'll recognize you and will be willing to come along." Sarah smirked.

The elevator stopped and opened up. Sarah took the lead and turned left, stopping in front of apartment number 525. She held up her hand to knock, but hesitated. She shook her head. 'Stop being stupid,' she thought to herself. 'Here goes.'
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm

They're getting closer and closer. Justin reminds me of a little kid always asking questions. He just has to trust Sarah. :nod:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:25 pm

:wub: Aww Justin is soo cute with asking all of the questions! That's such a me thing to do :lol: Sarah needs to find these people to help them though because I don't want anything to happen to either one of them :lol: MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:11 pm

I don't deserve update music right now...I'm really sorry.....Anyway, here goes.

Chapter Eleven
"Are you gonna knock, or are them waiting for her to come out?" Justin asked impatiently.

Before Sarah could reply, there was a scream that came from inside the apartment. The door burst open and Sarah ran inside, Justin moving in slowly behind her. "You're too late." Onious had a girl by her throat, her feet an inch off the ground.

"Put her down," Sarah snarled, her eyes flashing blood red.

"Or you'll what? She's mine, and with her I'll find the other members and Atrienne. Then I'll be the most powerfull being in the universe. Now get out of my way, I have no need for you yet witch." He raised his free hand and a ball of fire started to grow in his palms.

Sarah pushed Justin back into the hall. "You won't leave here with her."

Onious started to laugh. His laughter quickly turned into a scream as the hand he had around the girl's neck started to grow boils. Finally, he could take it no longer and dropped her to the ground. She stumbled and ran towards Sarah. Sarah made to grab her and run, but the girl snatched her hand back.

"Who are you? Who is he?" She asked, her voice shaking.

"I'll explain everything. Just come with me." Sarah glanced over at Onious, who was now covered in boils and screaming from the pain. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Come with me, and we'll be safe."

The girl hesitated, but something inside told her that she could trust this woman.

~

An hour later, they were on another plane. Sarah had filled Kira in on everything. Kira now sat staring at her in disbelief. "So, I'm a witch? I always knew there was something strange about me....But you can't possibly expect me that we're related and you were born in Ancient Egypt...."

"After everything that happened in that apartment, do you really think that is so impossible?" Sarah asked.

"How can I help? I'm only 16."

"Age means very little. Do not underestimate your strength. And once we're all together, we'll be even stronger."

Justin, who had only been listening , finally said, "She does have a point though. Are all the other members gonna be so young? What if they're even younger?"

Sarah was starting to get agitated by all of the questions. "Won't you just trust me? I don't know anymore than what I've told you at this point."

"How am I supposed to trust you? Some guy just tried to kill me! Not to mention the fact that when my foster parents get home, I'm gonna be in so much trouble." Kira looked down at her feet.

"I promise that everything will be ok."

"I hope you're right." Justin said. "I hope there aren't too many more people we have to find. I'm not that rich."

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:43 pm

Wow, crazy Onious. Scary dude! :ph34r: They better get to the others and quick. :sprint:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:21 pm

How long has it been???

Chapter Twelve
"Dana! What are you doing? You can't be running around like that. Not in this part of town," Devon said. He ran to catch up with his younger sister.

Dana looked up at her brother, and then around their neighborhood. "I've never thought of this place as dangerous. We've lived here all of our lives."

"That doesn't make it any less dangerous."

"I'm 18. I don't need you to look after me anymore," she groaned."

Devon stopped her and put both hands on her shoulders. "I'll never stop lookin after you. I love you. Now that mom and dad are dead....You're all I have."

Dana looked away. She didn't want her brother to see the tears she was trying to fight away. "I just wanna go home ok. It wasn't a good night."

"Well, do you wanna talk about it?"

"No. I want to go down that shortcut," and without waiting for a reply, she started off down the alley.

"Dana! What have I told you about...Dana!" Devon rolled his eyes and followed her down the alley. "Dana? Where are you? Come on kid, quit playin'." Devon looked left and right. He didn't see her either way. "She can't have gotten that far."

~

Devon kept looking for his sister, but with no luck. He knew how dangerous the streets of New York could be, especially where they lived. Still, he couldn't figure out how she could have disappeared so fast. Everyday he looked for her. He knew that the police wouldn't put that much thought into it; about as much work as they put into finding their parents.

Two weeks later, he climbed the stairs to his apartment. He kicked off his shoes, tossed his keys on the table, and threw his jacket on the couch.

"Is that where your jacket goes?" Dana smirked.

Devon did a double take. There, tossing his jacket off of her head, was Dana.

"Sis! Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you."

"I figured you would be. That's why I talked Onious into letting me bring you with me. He's very anxious to meet you." Dana stood up and walked over to her brother. It was then that he realized that there was something different about her.

"Dana? What's happened to you? Where have you been? Who's Onious?" He took a step back from her.

"There's no need to be afraid. I've ascended to a new level of being. So have mom and dad. They're here Devon." She pointed to the kitchen table. There, their parents sat, smiling.

At first, Devon wanted to hug them. But he noticed the same thing in them that was in his sister. He backed towards the door. "Don't run from us. You can't. There's nothing to be afraid of. Come with us. Onious will make you see....We'll be a family again." Devon's mother walked forward with her arms open.

Devon shook his head. "No. My family is dead! You're all dead!" Devon ran out into the hall again. He jumped down as many stairs at a time as he could.

"Sarah! That's him isn't it!" Kira yelled.

Devon burst through the door of the building and looked left and right. He saw three people coming towards him, one looking strangly like the pop star that his sister was once so obsessed with. He glanced back to see if his family was following him.

"Devon wait! We're not here to hurt you. Come with us and you'll be safe." Sarah said.

Devon just stared at her. She was really beautiful.

"No! Devon, we're your family." His dad called.

Devon jumped. His parents appeared right in front of him. They advanced on him, but an invisible sheild seemed to stop them. He looked over to see Sarah with her hand out, like she was controlling it.

"Stay away from him. Devon, they're not your family. You know in your heart that you should come with me. I will explain everything."

Devon looked back at his family. He knew that they weren't his family anymore, but he didn't know if he could trust this woman either. He started to become angry, confused. The air started whipping around them. Suddenly, every single one of them was thrown back. "Just stay away! All of you!" He was gone before they could even get up.

</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:31 am

Oh my! This gets freakier and freakier. More, more, more. I hope they can help Devon.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:34 pm

I know it's been far too long, but I am going to be writing a new chapter for this very soon. As for my other stories, I really don't know. I just needed some time to think of some ideas of where the story can go. Till then.........

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:07 pm

Woot, woot! I wrote another chapter and I'm all excited about this stroy again! Leave me comments and maybe it won't be so long till the next update. I already started the chapter that's coming after this and I have ideas for the one after that.

Chapter 13
"Now what's your plan?" Justin asked. "If we can't get him to come with us, we're screwed."

Sarah didn't pay him any attention. "It's so odd. I thought he was the guardian...But he's one of us. He's so powerful." She finally looked at Justin, who was pissed about being ignored. "There's got to be a way to bring him to our side. He has so much power. He's probably the last one we need."

Justin looked dumbfounded, then scared. His voice cracked a little as he spoke, "What? Only three of you? Osiah almost over took you alone. It was sheer luck that we escaped in Germany. Now, I didn't want to be looking for your family forever, but I didn't think we'd only be and army of three witches and a pop star!"

Kira, who'd just been listening, finally spoke, "I think Justin's right. I haven't used my power that much. And when Osiah touched me, I thought I was going to die just from the energy that he had."

"I never said that he was the last one. I just feel that he could be. And don't under estimate the power of three. It's a magical number. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what it took." Sarah looked up at the starlit sky. "Either way, we have to find him.

~

"Why are we stopping," asked a man who seemed to be in his mid-twenties. In actuality, it had been some time since he was in his mid-twenties. He sniffed the air to try to figure out why his partner had stopped. "I don't smell anything.

"That's because you're such an animal, and even they can sense it," replied another man of about the same age.

"And what would that be?" the first man snarled.

"Power. There's so much in this one area. Too much" He stuck out his hand, as if trying to touch something invisible. "Someone is close by."

"Human? I am hungry." The first speaker sniffed the air again.

"It's another vampire. But so much stronger. I've neverfelt such a hunger." The second campire turned down an alley, the first taking large strides to keep up. "Here." He stopped abruptly in front of a door.

"This is your power source? Hiding in some old warehouse? Man, screw this! I'm going to get someone to eat!" Even with these words, the campire could not follow through. "Carlos, cut it out! This isn't funny!"

"It's not me Joseph, I swear! It's the power. She wants us to come in." Carlos couldn't take his eyes off the door.

"Come to me my children. Let your mother feed you. I will make you stronger. Come those that have been damned into the darkness. Let me lead you into the light."

These words came from nowhere, but they were everywhere. The two vampires soon realised that they were not the only ones who'd been attracted to the warehouse. They'd become a small group that was continually growing larger. The door opened, and it seemed that invisible hands grabbed them and led them to their mother.

</span>

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:52 pm

Sorry I haven't posted a new chapter in a while. I have internet on my lap top now, so hopefully that all will change.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:14 am

What the hell, I'll post what I've written tonight.

Chapter 14

Justin thought it best that he stayed out of the way while Sarah and Kira put the necessary spells and charms on his apartment. How did his life get so strange? This was all against everything he'd grown up believing. Part of him wanted out, and yet he couldn't leave. He had real feelings for Sarah. "But what good am I if I stay?" he mumbled.

"You've been very good to me so far," Sarah's voice jerked Justin back to reality, "But I understand if you want out. I've put you in enough danger."

Justin stood and walked over to Sarah. He brushed her hair back and gazed into her eyes. "I won't just leave you. How are you girls gonna get around?" Justin faked a smile.

"I have my ways. You don't live as long as I have without knowing how to get around." Sarah pulled Justin into a hug. "But I do want you here. I want to keep you safe. If anything happened to you...."

Justin put his finger over her lips. "I'm not going anywhere unless it's with you. I know that we are gonna win this." Justin only half believed this, and he knew Sarah could hear his thoughts. He almost felt that he could tell what she was thinking. "Don't be scared for me. You're not being selfish. I want to be here."

Sarah looked up at Justin, confused. "How did you know that's what I was thinking?"

"I...It was like...you were talking to me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean...How?" But he already knew the answer. It was their emotional feelings for each other that made it possible for him to enter her mind. 'Is it possible for us to feel this way so soon?' he thought.

"Anything is possible," Sarah whispered. She kissed him softly on the lips.

"Shouldn't we be looking for the kid?" Justin asked between kisses.

"It's almost daylight. Until I complete the spell, it will take great power for Onious to walk around in the sun. I feel that he is weak enough for us to relax a bit." Sarah grinned as she pushed Justin over to the bed.

"But doesn't that mean we have the upper hand now?" Justin was trying hard not to give in so easily.

"Devon's hurting right now. He needs time to deal, even a little, before I reveal myself to him." She lifted Justin's shirt off and pushed him down onto the bed. 'Stop worrying. Give in to me,' Sarah thought.

From then on, there was no more resistance, no spoken words. Every desire was fulfulled as soon as it appeared in their minds. They were truly connected, nothing was hidden.

So when the message came, they both heard it: 'Come, I will lead you into the light. We will be free to go where we please. We will rule!' It came faint at first, as an incomprehensible whisper.

"If you want something, you have to think louder," Justin said.

"What are you talking about?" Sarah breathed.

'When darkness returns, the light must recede. Come to me my children, return to your queen.'

This time the vouce rang in their ears. Justin didn't quite know what the message meant, but he didn't have to read Sarah's mind to know that it wasn't good. She moved quicker than Justin had ever imagined possible, and he followed her lead.

"What's going-," Kira started as they passed by her room. "Sarah, what was with that message? Who-"

"Atrienne. She's the one organizing the vampires. And if we heard the message, so did Onious," Sarah explained once they'd reached the elevator. "My guess is that she wanted us to hear. She wants us to know she's gathering an army and for us to try and stop her."

"But if we get to her and Onious, then the other vampires will die too, right?" Justin asked.

"I really don't know. But it's not gonna be easy once they're all united." Sarah led the way through the parking garage.

Justin grabbed Sarah and turned her toward him. "I'm starting to wonder why you even brought her back."

Sarah couldn't believe her ears or the thoughts that were popping up in Justin's mind. "I already told you why I brought her back."

Kira, who didn't like arguing, stood between Sarah and Justin. "Guys, does it really matter at this point? We have to stop them both.

Justin still glared at Sarah. "How do we know that she wasn't trying to resurrect her queen and help them take over the world? This whole thing wouldn't have happened if you'd just left me dead!" Justin's eyes flashed red and Atrienne's voice came from his mouth.

"Atrienne, leave Justin out of this." Sarash said reaching for Kira's hand.

"He's already in it! You have yourself to thank for that. You really shouldn't have brought me back." Atrienne hissed.

"I made a promise," Sarah started.

"SILENCE! Your loyalties no longer lie with me! Did you think I wouldn't figure out your plan! How could you Sarah? How could you betray me?" Atrienne screamed.

"I never thought that my spell would make you a monster! There are so many of your kind now! You must be stopped!" Sarah grabbed Justin. "Please Atrienne! Get out of him! He's innocent!"

"So, that's how it is now. You side with mortals. You're not his kind Sarah, you're like me! I may be the queen, but you're the real mother. And soon you will take responsibility for your people." Justin's face turned to a twisted grin.

"I am taking responsibility for what I've created. This will end. I will find you," Sarah snarled.

Atrienne laughed. "Oh, my sweet Sarah. I want you to find me. I want you to complete the spell. You'll find, Sarah, that we really do want the same things. Come and get me. I'm waiting for you." And with that, Justin returned to himself.

"Are you ok?" Sarah asked. "I'm really sorry. I understand if you want to go."

Justin shook his head. "I won't leave you."

punk4trev

Re: Wicked

Postby punk4trev » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm liking it. Very creative.

Return to “Fan Fiction”