Autumn's Diary

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:25 pm

Alright. So I'm impatient. I'm sure that you aren't mad though. Here goes. Tell me if you like it.............

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>Autumn's Diary</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>
Dear Diary,

My name is Autumn Cassandra Timberlake. Both of my parents were famous singers, but my mom died shortly after I was born. Her name was Tyler Cassandra Jones-Timberlake. I'm sure that everyone knows who my dad is, Mr. Justin Randall Timberlake. I think he did his best raising me. He tells me all the time how I remind him of my mother. I don't think I'm that pretty though.

People think that just because my dad is a celebrity, that everything was great for me growing up, but they're wrong. Of course my dad only wanted the best for me, I don't deny that I'm privileged. But my dad was heartbroken when my mom died. I think that he would have died himself if it wasn't for me. And Cam. I was happy for him when he met her. But the media, don't get me started on them. They went crazy over the relationship. Just because of the age difference. I was so happy when they finally got married. I didn't think he could do it again, but he proved that he was strong enough. I like to think that I helped him. Yep, my step-mom is Cameron Diaz.

Being the child isn't easy. I feel so protective of my little brother. He hates the cameras, just like I did when I was his age. He's four now, and I turned 16 today. Today is my sweet 16. All I ever wanted was a normal birthday. But being the daughter of Justin Timberlake is never easy, and today wasn't gonna be any exception.

It started out like any other day...............

~
"Morning daddy." I went downstairs to the kitchen and kissed my dad on the cheek.

"Don't fix cereal," he said as I opened the pantry. "We were just waiting for you to wake up. We're going out to eat."

I sighed. "Dad. I told you that I just wanted a party here. I don't want cameras on me while I'm trying to enjoy my birthday."

"I know what you said Princess, but it's your sixteenth birthday. It's supposed to be special, and since I usually order in, I was thinking that we could go out."

"Dad, why couldn't Ms. Cynthia cook?"

"Because, I gave her the day off. It's just family today." He walked over and gave me a hug. "Now, everyone's waiting on you. Go get dressed."

I looked at my dad. He was so happy. I couldn't let him down. I'd suck it up and enjoy the surprises that he had in store, even if it was MY birthday.

~
As I suspected, Diary, there were cameras as soon as we left the house. I tried my hardest to ignore them, but Tristin, my little brother, made that very difficult. He kept crying about them.

When we got to the restaurant, it wasn't so bad. We sat and chatted as a family. It was normal. It was nice. But all things must come to an end. We left, and were greeted by more flashes of light. My dad told me that it was just their job, but I could tell that he was getting annoyed to. Unfortunately, he still wanted to have fun, so we went to a local carnival. We stayed there all day and rode every single ride. I know I'm 16, and most teens don't want to be with their family, but I really enjoyed myself.

Then, we went home. I walked in and all of my friends and family were there. We ate more and had cake and ice cream. More normalcy. Then there was the gift giving. Most of my friends just gave me cards, a personal request. Of course Dion opted for the humorous card, as I knew he would. I'm so glad that he was there. He is so cute, but that's a different story.

What was I...My birthday, right. Well, I got a car. I can't drive it yet though, I get my liscence tomorrow. But as the night went on, Dion and I got to talking. We decided to go somewhere, so we snuck out. He drove past this park that we used to play at when we were little. I told him to stop there cuz I hadn't been there in so long.......

~
"Remember when we used to play here all the time," I giggled. "You beat up that boy for knocking me off the jungle gym."

"Yeah, I remember. But you can take care of yourself now. You've been taking all those classes." We sat down on a bench.

"That doesn't mean that I don't like having you around. I'm glad that you came. I'm surprised really. My dad doesn't like you much."

"That makes sense. I haven't made the best choices in life. And I'm 19." He stared at his feet when he spoke.

"I don't see why that matters. It's not like we're dating," I say without thinking. Then I look at the expression on his face. He looks kinda disappointed.

"Right." He looks up at me. We're both silent for a while. "I like you Autumn," he said nervously.

~
I didn't understand why he was so nervous. He usually didn't act like this with girls he was interested in, I'd seen him. I told him this too.

~
"You're different than those other girls. I watched you grow up. You're the reason that I changed Autumn. You make me wanna be good. I-I-"

~
I kissed him before he could say anymore. I didn't know what to say, and kissing him was the only thing I could think to do. But that, Diary, would prove to be my mistake. We weren't alone in that park. In the darkness a light flashed. Someone had taken a picture of us kissing. I enjoyed my sixteenth birthday, but tomorrow will be something else.
</span>

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:07 pm

Uh oh..her dad is gonna kill her when he sees that picture of her kissing Dion in the papers :no: the paparazzi need to just leave her alone once in a while..i mean its her birthday for crying out loud.

Tristin sounds like such a lil cutie! :wub: poor thing have to grow up with cameras all around him...i wouldn't wish that upon any child....

Although I do sorta feel bad because Cam is their mom :nod: well shes Autumns step-mom but still close enough :lol:

I'm loving this story...MORE PLEASE!

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:53 pm

Cam sounds like a cool stepmom. I guess I'll have to wait and see if she remains that way. :lol: I really feel bad for Autumn being followed by the paparazzi. She's probably going to be in deep trouble with Justin for kissing Dion. Alll because of the stupid paparazzi.

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:02 pm

Here's another update.
<span style='color:red'>
~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~~~**~*~

Dear Diary,

Today was just awful! Just like I'd thought, my dad freaked over the pictures in the newspaper of me kissing Dion. Personally, I think that the newspapers should find something more important to report than a 16 year old kissing a guy in the park. Still, those nosey people busted me........

~
"Hey Snickers. What's that you got there?" Justin bent over and took the paper from the dog. "You know, if you're gonna get the paper, you could try not to slobber on it." Snickers just barked and ran off to play with Tristin. Justin sat down in the living room and opened the paper. There it was, right on the front page, a picture of his beloved daughter kissing some boy. Sure, he knew who the boy was, but when it came to his daughter, every guy was just 'some boy.'
Justin dropped the paper in his lap and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning daddy!" Autumn greeted him with a kiss. "What the? I thought that I....Uh-oh." Autumn's face dropped. "Daddy, I can explain."

"What have I told you Autumn?" Justin started. "I allowed that boy to come to the party, but you know that you are supposed to draw a line! He's no good for you!"

"What's going on J?" Cam walked into the living room looking tired. She'd probably just walked in from her walk.

"What's going on? This is what's going on!" He held up the slobbery paper with Autumn and Dion's face on it.

Cameron looked at Autumn with a disappointed look on her face. She'd worked on Justin to allow Dion to come to the party, and made Autumn promise that they would behave. "What happened?"

"We just went to park that we used to play at, you know, when we were kids. We were just talking -"

Justin interrupted. "This is not how people talk Autumn! That's it! You are not allowed to see that boy again."

"What? Daddy......I can't believe this. You don't understand. He loves me. And," Autumn paused for a moment. Her dad seemed to be getting angrier with every word. She didn't know if she should say...."I love him too."

Justin looked like he was about to faint. She was his baby. The baby that he'd worked so hard to protect. He knew that she was a teenager, but if only it was any other boy.

Cameron walked over to Justin and put her arm around him. "Justin, calm down. We talked about this, remember. Autumn is old enough to date."

"I know. But not this guy. I never would have thought the little boy who used to play in my back yard would be the same one to drink and do drugs. She doesn't need to be with a druggie!"

"Dad! He doesn't do that anymore. He's been clean. He says....He says it's because of me." Autumn could help but smile.

"Great. Now he's trying to steal my daughter's virginity!" Justin stood up and put his hands on his daughter's shoulders. "Look, I'm a guy. Trust me. A guy will say ANYTHING to have sex with a girl." Justin tried to look Autumn in the eye, but was distracted by Cam, who smacked him in the head with a couch pillow.

"Justin, you know that not all guys are like that."

"I was a teen once! I know what boys think. And you're young."

Autumn pulled away from him. "Is that what you did to mom? Just said anything. And she believed it, huh? Cuz she was young."

Justin frowned. That wasn't the point he was trying to make. "I loved your mom. We were older."

"Not by much! How do you know that it was love?"

"I just know ok! I said no more Dion, and that's what I meant!"

~
My dad had lost it. Thinking about my mom still hurt him, after all this time. But he just made me so mad too. I couldn't take it. I just ran up to my room. I stayed there all day, and wouldn't come out. Cam brought me food, but I didn't want to see either of them.

I don't understand how my dad could be that way. He knew about being young and in love. He knows that it's possible. How could he treat me like such a child? Maybe if mom was here......I don't know. I never knew her. My grandpa Cole says that my dad just acts crazy over me cuz he feels like he failed in protecting my mom. I don't know what he means by that. I really don't care right now. As far as I'm concerned, my dad is overreacting, and I don't care if I ever see or speak to him again!
</span>

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:28 am

Aww, that was a bad fight. :( Justin is just being a protective father, but he does have to take into consideration
that he was a father and husband at a young age, too. That doesn't mean that Autumn has to do the same thing, but he has to have some understanding of the situation.

I really do hope that Dion has cleaned up his life. It's for the best!

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:51 am

ROFL Justin is soo two faced...i mean when he was Autumns age he was having sex and she can't even date anyone :rofl: okay theres something messed up right there...although i understand him not wanting her to get involved with the wrong people...sometimes you have to in order to learn from your mistakes...trust me i know from experience...theres a lot of things i wish i could take back from what guys have done to me but i can't, you just have to learn from what they've taught you and not let it happen again...i hope that Justin sees that his daughter is mature enough to handle things on her own :unsure: more please!

and wow for once Cam seems cool...convincing Justin to let Dion come to the party :nod:

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:04 am

<span style='color:purple'>Dear Diary,

My dad came by to try and talk to me today. I'm sure that Cam put him up to it. Maybe he realized how much he hurt my feelings......

"Autumn, I think that we need to talk," my dad said as he poked his head into my door.

"I don't want to talk to you ever again."

My dad sighed and sat at the foot of my bed. I rolled over and screamed into my pillow.

"Honey, I only want what's best for you. I've always wanted that. It's not easy raising a teenage daughter. It's hard accepting that you like boys. I miss the days when you just wanted to be with me. But I don't think that Dion is the one for you."

I lifted my head up and said, "I don't care what you think about him. You're wrong. But I guess that you don't know what that feels like. I'm sure that any parent would have loved for a guy like you to date their daughter. You're just so perfect," and plopped my head back down.

"Now you're wrong. Your grandmother hated me. I can't imagine how angry she was when she heard that your mother was pregnant and we weren't married."

I sat up now. "Why would she hate you?"

"I was a celebrity. I could understand her reasons for not wanting her daughter to get caught up in that life."

"But she was wrong about you, and you're wrong about Dion. He cares about me. Please don't stop me from seeing him."

My dad looked at me. I felt like I could see his thoughts. He felt like he was loosing me. He missed that little girl, but I wasn't her, I had to grow up. I knew that it made him sad.

"Alright. You can date, but I don't want you two alone unless you're in a public place."

I hugged my dad like I hadn't seen him in years. "Thank you daddy! I love you so much."

"I love you too hun."

"Dad, do you think that my mom would like Dion?"

"I..I don't know. He seems like a nice enough guy. I think that she'd want you to follow your heart....She wouldn't want anything to stand in the way of the one that you love..."

"Is that why you changed your mind?"

He sighed again. "It might be part of it. Your mom wasn't too much older than you when we fell in love. I don't think that she'd want me to stand in the way of you having the same thing that we did. But I'm only trying to protect you. And he better love you like you say that he does."

I laughed. "You'll see daddy."

I called Dion and told him what happened. He was glad that I wasn't in trouble. He's such a good guy. He didn't want to see me without my dad's permission. I'm glad that we got it. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's my best friend, besides Stephi. She's my best girl friend. I can't forget to call her tonight either. She'll be so mad if I don't tell her the good news.

Overall, today was a good day. Tomorrow should be good too. My aunt Emma is taking me with her to shop for baby clothes. She found out that she can't have kids, so her and my uncle Trace are adopting a little boy from another country.

Emma and Trace aren't really my aunt and uncle. Emma was best friends with my mom, and Trace is the same to my dad. Being close to Emma makes me feel a little closer to my mom. They were like sisters. I know that Emma would like to share this with my mom. Maybe in taking me, she feels like she's close to my mom too.

Before Cam, Emma was the one that helped my dad with me. I don't think that he would have married her if Emma didn't think that she was the right person to be my step mom. It's hard to explain, but when it comes to me, Emma helps my dad see what my mom would have wanted.

Anyway, I can't wait till tomorrow. I just love kids, I absolutley love shopping, and I really love spending time with Aunt Em.
</span>

You guys know what to do. Don't skimp on the feedback.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:05 pm

Yay, they made up and she gets to hang out with Dion. I'm glad he came to his senses and is going to at least give the guy a chance to make his daughter happy. :wub:

Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:20 am

Aww I'm glad Justin came to his senses and is letting them date :yay: I was a lil worried there :nod:I just hope that Justin gets to know Dion and realize that he's a good guy :nod:

Emma and Trace are adopting a baby :wub: Aww :yay: for lil babies :lol: thats sad that she can't have any kids but now at least they are giving a baby a better life :nod: MORE PLEASE!

betty boop
Ultra Member

Postby betty boop » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:23 pm

as long as it's been, I have nothin for this YET! I'll get it as soon as I can.

Return to “Fan Fiction”