Angelpopstar7
Abstracts Immortal

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Postby Angelpopstar7 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:22 pm

So Val and I started writing this a long time ago :lol: Here's ch 1

img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/angelpopstar7/graphics/ITNC.jpg
And here's the graphic I made for the story

Chapter 1-Rolling Home

It was a Saturday night and Trace, Heather, Justin, and Valerie were all at Justin's house hanging out. The girls had just arrived in town to join Justin and Trace on their much needed vacation.

"Dude, you need to get some food in this house."

"Trace, have you been in the kitchen lately? My mom went shopping for me." Justin said before taking a drink of his beer.

"Its all stuff you gotta make. I'm sick of cereal, man." Trace whined.

"You could always make something." Heather said rolling her eyes before looking back at the TV screen. Heather and Val were playing Need for Speed Underground Rivals on Justin’s play station 2.

"I dunno how to cook." Trace said sitting back on the couch.

"High-C..." Justin sang, politely after a few minutes of silence.

Val rolled her eyes. "Yes, Peaches?" she asked back in the same tone. She already knew what he was going to ask.

"Wanna do me a favor?" Justin asked. When Val looked back at him from her place on the floor, he gave her a cheesy grin.

"Not really."

"Please?" Justin whined.

Val sighed as she paused the game and sat up. "What do you want?" She asked, sighing.

"Let me guess. Peach cobbler?" Heather said, already knowing.

Justin and Trace both nodded and said "Pretty please?"

"Fine. We'll make you peach cobbler, ya babies. What would you guys do without us?" Heather asked, turning off the game.

"Well," Trace started.

"Shut your mouth, Juan." Heather warned. She laughed at the glare Trace sent her way.

The four friends new each other very well. They grew up together in Millington, Tennessee. They could read each other's emotions fairly easily.

"You know what," Justin said finishing off his beer, "I'll help High-C make the cobbler. Give Juan and Heath-bar the chance to catch up." Justin smirked when he saw Trace give him the finger. He turned to Val and held his arm out. "M'Lady?"

"You are such a dumb ass." Val sighed as she took his arm. "You know how to make it. I should make you do it yourself." She let out a gasp when she felt something hit her in the back. After hearing Heather and Trace bust out laughing, she turned around.

"He did it!" Heather said pointing at Trace.

"I did..." He was cut off by a pillow hitting him in the face. Opening his eyes, he saw all of his friends standing by the doorway. "Who did that?"

Justin started laughing but stopped when Heather hit him hard in the stomach with a pillow. "Oooh! It’s on!"

Heather grabbed Val by the arm. "Run!" They took off running into the kitchen, being followed by Justin and Trace.

Justin watched Trace and Heather play in the pool from the kitchen window. He began laughing when he saw Heather pushed Trace under the water.

“What are you laughing at?� Val questioned as she got the ingredients out to make the Peach Cobbler.

“Oh nothing� Justin replied as he continued to watch Trace and Heather in the pool.

"When are you gonna come in the pool, J?" Heather yelled inside as she began swimming away from Trace. "Juan Trace Ayala, don't even think about it," She sternly stated.

"Damn, woman! How did you-" Trace asked, before being cut off by Heather.

"I know you. Besides, you've tried that trick on me before. My top stays on." Heather stated climbing out of the pool. She walked over by where Justin had just sat down at the table. "Sup, J. Tizzy?"

"Not much, Heath-Bar." Justin said smiling. "Hey, have you seen Val? I haven't seen her since we made the Peach Cobbler."

"I dunno,� she said looking around, "I'll go look for her."

"Thanks, babe" Justin said walking towards the pool. "Tell her to come out here!"

"Make me a sandwich while you're in there?" Trace called out, asking.

"Make it yourself, lazy ass." Heather yelled back as she walked into the house. "Corie?" She yelled out as she walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before heading for the stairs. "Corie, where the hell are ya?" She called out. She walked up the remaining stairs and turned to go to Val's room. Knocking on the door lightly she pushed it open a bit. "Corie?" She looked around the room when she heard the hallway bathroom door open. She walked out of the room "There you.." She stopped when she saw her friend. "Val, are you okay?"

Val was pale and clutching her stomach. "Huh? Yeah. Sorry to make ya'll worry." She sort of laughed. "Are the boys-"

"Maybe you should lay down." Heather said, readjusting her bikini top.

"I'm fine, Cruz. Just a bit of an upset stomach." Val said, smiling nervously.

"Girl, I know you better than that." Heather said, worried. "C’mon."

"Really, I'm fine!" Val sighed. "Can we go out now?" Val asked heading for the stairs.

Heather sighed. She wasn't sure if Val was lying or not. "Yeah. Lets go."

"Relish! Where you been?" Trace said, giving her a beer.

"Uh, I was on the phone with my mom. Sorry." Val said, smiling nervously. "No, thanks, Aya. I'll skip the beer."

"Awe, ya talked to Momma Barb?" Trace asked. Barb was like a second mom to him growing up. Just like Lynn and Maria, Justin and Heather moms.

"Yeah, she says hi," Val lied.

"Why don’t you want a beer? You've never turned one down before."

"You're making it sound like I’m some alcoholic or somethin', Trace." Val snapped. She sighed when she saw the shocked look on her friends' faces. Quickly, she corrected herself. "I'm just not in the mood for one, okay?" She said as she walked off to sit by the pool.

"What's wrong with her?" Trace asked Heather.

"I don’t know." Heather said, walking away.

Justin and Trace looked at each other confused. After they had spent a few hours out by the pool the four friends decided to go off and do their own things.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:53 pm

Aww, I love them all so much. They seem a cool bunch of peeps to chill with. :lol: What's up with Miss Val? Pregnant! :thinking: Sick! :thinking:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:58 pm

Damn, lol.

Blast from the past.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:35 am

Hey, I remember this. :lol: :lol:

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:57 pm