Because of You

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Because of You

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:21 pm

OK we're gonna try a new one lol um... yeah I hope you like it? :D

So basically it's going to go between the two characters narrating it so I'll do the whole different color thing haha I think you'll be able to understand it... any questions let me know... don't forget the feedback please! 8)

It was three o’clock in the morning when I heard something against my window. At first I thought it was just the wind, but then it got louder, and louder. I could hear the rain pouring down so I thought it must be that. After a few minutes I got up and looked out the window to see Veda standing in the pouring rain throwing stones at the window.
“What are you doing here?” I called out to her after opening the window
“I just like to stay out in the rain sometimes” she said sarcastically, “Let me in!”
I pulled a pair of sweatpants on and pulled a t-shirt over my head as I walked downstairs. She made it to the door just as I opened it, “What are you doing here?”
“Nice to see you too” she smiled as she walked past me, “This place never seizes to amaze me. You went from Hicksville, Tennessee to fu** superstar of the universe. Surely you have an extra bedroom for an old friend”
“Yeah, of course,” I paused, “But you have to tell me what you’re doing here?”
“I just had to get away,” away from what? She continued quickly, not giving me enough time to actually ask the question, “Am I interrupting something? Is Twiggy here?”
I ignored the question, “You know, you’re mother called me yesterday asking if I’ve seen you”
“Yeah… well” she nodded her head and paused, “If she calls again you give her that same answer”
“Why did you leave?” maybe asking her the same question in different forms will help
“Justin, I am twenty five years old, I didn’t run away from my Mommy, I just needed to get away, don’t worry about it” she answered quickly, her southern drawl showing through the more she spoke
“Then why can’t I tell your mother you’re here?”
“What is it with you and all these questions?”
“I just want to know why I’m housing a runaway” I smiled and she rolled her eyes, “If you don’t tell me why I’m going to tell her you’re here”
“Tell her what you want, I’ll just move on to somewhere else”
Now she’s really pissed. It’s not like a joke anymore. She’s pissed. “Why won’t you tell me?”
“Drop it Justin, you know my mother’s crazy” I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. I do know her mother’s crazy. Not crazy like a drunk or a druggie or something, she’s just an overprotective mother. I mean, that’s not always a bad thing, my mother was pretty overprotective when I was younger but her mother takes it to the extreme. Plus the fact that Vay’s now 25 and she still treats her like she’s 12. When we were kids, her mother was insane. She never let Vay cross the street or play in the woods. She actually wasn’t allowed to do much of anything. But of course, Veda is not the kind of person that has ever taken no for an answer. She’ll do what she wants; she doesn’t care what her mother says. I think that’s actually a reason why her mother’s so overbearing. Come to think of it, Veda spent most of our childhood being punished in her room. She learned to climb out of her second story bedroom window when she was seven and has been using that escape route ever since.
We’ve been friends since we were in diapers. Our mothers have been best friends since they were in diapers. They both got pregnant at the same time and that’s just about where the similarities end. I swear our mothers have not one other thing in common, yet they’re still best friends and have been forever. My mother is my life, we’ve always been close, and I still talk to her everyday. Veda and her mother have always been at each other’s throats. I seriously cannot remember a time I was with the two of them that they were not arguing.
To Vay’s credit, her mother is crazy. Everyone within a 15-mile radius is aware of that. Even my mother knows she’s a little loopy, but Ma claims that she wasn’t always like that and there’s no way she would leave a friend when times get tough. I guess I’ve inherited that quality from my mother.
Veda’s a little crazy herself, not always in a bad way, but always in a crazy way. She is, by far, the most irresponsible person I have ever come in contact with, and I’ve been in contact with a lot of people so that says a lot. She’ll always say what’s on her mind and that bothers almost everyone, but I just look at it as Veda being Veda. There’s no way you can change that about her so there’s no use in even trying.
“You could have called first, ya know, so you wouldn’t have to stay out in the rain”
“I lost my phone”
“Where did you loose your phone?” how can she loose her phone?
“At some bar somewhere probably”
“Of course” I said under my breath, she’s also known to be quite the partier. And trust me, I like hitting the clubs just as much as the next guy, but she even wares me out, “How did you know I would be here?”
She shrugged, “Lucky guess”
“Well you could have rang the doorbell too, that probably would have worked”
“I didn’t want to deal with a pissed off Grandma Twiggy, is she up there sleeping?” she continued without giving me a chance to respond, “Because I totally want to be there where she wakes up… ohh she’ll be so happy to see me” she smiled, she’s really looking forward to that. They hate each other… or hated each other, I’m sure they still hate each other but since Jen and I are no longer together I feel the need to put everything that has to do with her in the past tense.
“No, we broke up”
“What?” she screamed so loud the echo rang through the room, “Since when?” she asked as she clapped
“A couple weeks ago, thanks for the sympathy” I sat down on the couch
“Sympathy? Are you kidding me? You should have a party or something; ding-dong the bitch is dead. It’s about time you smartened up” she looked over at me and laughed, “Aww… did Twiggy dump you?”
“No” I answered quickly, she did not dump me.
“Then be happy, she’s a bitch, I hate her”
“Really? Did you hate her? I had no idea,” I said sarcastically, “You shouldn’t hold in the way you really feel”
She laughed, “Please, the bitch deserved all the sh** I gave her”
“You think all my girlfriends are bitches”
“What can I say? You have horrible taste in women” she smiled, “But for the record, I didn’t think all your girlfriends were bitches”
“No?” I asked with a chuckle, “Who didn’t you think was a bitch? Alyssa?”
“No, she was the biggest bitch, plus she was like fifty”
“Kelly?”
“Ha, don’t make me laugh”
“Like I said, you think all my girlfriends are bitches”
“Not true. I liked Britney”
“That’s because you’re both white trash country folk”
“Oh excuse me Mr. Superstar who talks like a damn Yankee now”
“I don’t talk like a damn Yankee, its called proper English,” I laughed and she rolled her eyes once again.
“Well do you think Twiggy will let me come visit her in the retirement home?” I must have let a little laugh escape, “See, now you can’t yell at me for making fun of her, you can even join in if you want, let it all out”
“That’s ok”
“Well on the bright side, we can hit the clubs while I’m here” I nodded my head, even if I didn’t want to hit the clubs she would still hit the clubs, which means I will be going too because I’m not going to let her go by herself, who knows what kind of trouble she’d get herself into. “Don’t tell me you have another girlfriend already”
“No” I shook my head
“You do don’t you?”
“No, I don’t”
“Well let’s see how long it lasts, I’m giving it another 3 days”
“What are you talking about?”
“Face it J, you haven’t been single for more than two weeks since like… kindergarten”
“That’s not true,” I laughed
“Yeah it is, let’s see how long you can last. You need to live it up Justin, there are so many whores, you could get like two of them, twosomes, threesomes, fiftysomes”
“What you need Vay is a serious boyfriend”
“’I’d rather die” she laughed, “ I get bored easily, you know that”
“Yes, I know that” I know she’s not able to stay interested in one guy for more than say… three days.
“So you got any beer or anything?” she stood up and went through my refrigerator, “Soy Milk? Who are you?” she asked as she held up the carton
“What? It’s good,” I laughed
“Yeah, so’s MILK, what is wrong with you?” she grabbed a beer
“There’s a bottle opener in the…” I paused as she banged it against my marble counter, “Or you could just… bang it against the counter”
“Works just fine” she smiled as she opened another bottle, “And a Corona Light for the Lady” she handed me the bottle
“Thanks” I said sarcastically before taking a sip
“Do you want to go out?”
“It’s three o’clock in the morning”
“And?” she paused and laughed, “You’ve really been with Grandma Twiggy too long, are you always in bed by nine?”
“I had a busy day, some people work for a living”
“Right, well you had your nap, let’s go out”
“I have to get up early”
“Oh my God, seriously who are you?” she stood up, “Fine, I’ll go by myself, do you have a key I can take?”
“You don’t want to go by yourself” she doesn’t know her way around and there are a lot of crazy people in LA.
“Then come”
I took a deep breath and stood up, “Give me a half an hour”
“Ten minutes”
“Fifteen minutes”
“Five minutes”
“Ten minutes it is” I laughed as I walked upstairs then stopped before making it all the way, “’You’re room’s up here, I’m not going out with you looking like that, get changed”
Veda laughed sarcastically before flipping me off.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:42 pm

:lol: I love Veda. She sounds like one hardass bitch, but she's awesome. She'll put Justin in his place every chance she gets.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:28 pm

Thanks for reading, don't forget the feedback :D

Chapter 2

As we walked into the club everyone stopped dancing and looked at us. I’m not kidding. It literally happened. “I forgot what it’s like to go out with you, the world stops,” I laughed as I messed up Justin's hair, he needs a haircut. “See, now look at all these girls. They’ll do whatever you want them to do and you won’t even have to call them… ever” he really needs to take advantage of this situation.
“I’m not really one for one night stands Vay” Justin said causing me to laugh. The funny part is he’s completely serious.
“Well why the hell not?”
“Because they always end up disastrous”
“No, they sure don’t” I smiled, “Some of the best sex I’ve ever had has been with one night stands” he shook his head and laughed, it wasn’t really a joke but whatever. “So where are the drinks? Don’t they usually greet you with something? You’re loosing your touch man”
“You’re right girl, go get me drinks” he threw his hands up
“Get your ass up and get me a drink”
“They’ll bring drinks, give them a minute” he said, he’s already getting frustrated with me. Whatever, I stood up, “Where are you going?”
“I’m dancing, since we are at a dance club. Do you remember how to dance Justin or is that something Grandma Twiggy took from you too?”
“Girl, you know dancing is my middle name”
“Really? I always thought it was Randall” I exaggerated the nerdiness of his middle name because… well let’s face it; it’s a nerdy middle name.
He laughed sarcastically, “We’re doing shots”
My mouth dropped because I haven’t heard those words coming from his mouth in like two years, “Finally, he’s back!”
“Shut up, let’s go, shot for shot. Keep them coming”
“Oh, you don’t want to say that, back in your prime you could probably come close but now that you and Grandma Twiggy have been all old and going to bed at nine, I don’t think you’re going to even come close”
“Ok, enough with the old jokes, let’s go” I held up the shot glass and so the night began.

Turns out Veda was right, there was no way in hell I could even come close to her and her shots. I held my own all right, it’s not like I was passed out in my own puke somewhere, I know when to stop.
“Let’s go swimming” Veda shouted as we walked through my house right out to the pool. She quickly pulled her shirt off and then her pants and jumped in the pool in her bra and panties. I pulled my clothes off and dove in wearing my boxers.
“’Why did you come here?” I asked her because I figured maybe when she’s drunk she’ll give me the truth
“If you want me to leave just say it”
“No, of course not. Just tell me why”
“You’re an annoying drunk”
“I’m not drunk,” I laughed
“A sober Justin would never jump in the water in his boxers”
I laughed and spit water in her face, “So Vay, why did you leave?”
“I didn’t just leave, I told her I was leaving. Ron was moving in and I told her if that a**hole moves in than I’d move out”
“Why don’t you like him?”
“Have you met him? He’s the biggest a**hole in the world, he treats my mother like sh**, and he’s on every fu** drug…”
“My mother says he’s not that bad”
“You’re mother’s never lived with him”
“Neither have you”
She gave me the dirtiest look and splashed water in my face, “I’ll leave in the morning”
“Shut up Vay, I don’t want you to leave. I just want you to call your mother”
“You’re an a**hole”
“Maybe, but you should still call your mother”
“I’m not going to, just get over it” she swam away from me and got out of the water, “Do you have any food?”

The next morning I woke up to my cell phone ringing. I heard it ringing, but pretended I didn’t. The sound was going right through my head, but I knew if I answered it I’d have to wake up and I already feel like sh** there’s no way I’m going to rehearsal.
“Justin!!!” now not only is my cell phone ringing but Veda is screaming my name, “Justin… Justin…wake up… you’re phone is ringing, wake up” then I felt a pillow hit my head.
“What?” I asked not even opening my eyes
“Your phone you idiot, answer it”
“No, they’ll make me go to work”
“Then turn it off” she threw another pillow at me, but this time it landed on the ground I was lying on and didn’t hit me. The phone stopped ringing, and then a second later the house phone rang, “Are you serious? JUSTIN. ANSWER. THE. PHONE!!!” she screamed between clenched teeth
I reached up on the table beside me, and still managed to keep my eyes closed, “yeah?”
“’Where are you?” I could tell it was my manager, I was supposed to be at rehearsal at nine and I’m pretty sure it’s a little after that.
“Home”
“Obviously that’s where I called” then why are you asking stupid questions? “Why aren’t you at the dance studio?”
“Because I have a hangover. And. I. Can’t. Move.”
“Oh my God, seriously shut up,” Veda shouted but lucky for me she ran out of pillows to throw. I slammed the phone down, and of course it rang again but I unplugged the phone.

I managed to get myself up, maybe an hour later. I drove to the dance studio and took a deep breath before walking in. Don’t they make medicine that’s supposed to cure hangovers? I need to get me some of that.
I walked in and saw everyone working on the dance, it took a lot for me not to just walk away, they all seem like they’re doing just fine without me.
We ended up going through the show once, and then I talked my way out of staying any longer. My assistant, aka my best friend, Trace was already there waiting for me when I got there. That’s impressive for him to be somewhere on time, but I guess since I was about two hours late I wouldn’t know if he was actually there on time or just earlier than me.
He came back to the house with me, although I’m really planning on just passing out for the rest of the day and night for that matter.
“Hey” Veda said as we walked in.
“Are you eating peanut butter from the jar?” I asked and lay down on the ground before she could answer. I know the answer to the question, but that’s gross. She didn’t give me a response, just smiled

“Hey Trace”
“What’s up Vay? We all knew you were the reason Justin wasn’t on time”
“I do the best I can” I smiled, I’m so proud of myself
“Your mother called me again” Justin mumbled from the pillow his head was buried in, he didn’t even have to finish because I was already on my way up to the room to pack up
“I’m leaving”
“Calm down, I didn’t tell her anything” I sat back down studying him carefully, I don’t know if I should believe him. If he would look at me I’d be able to tell, he’s a horrible liar, “She’s worried sick, and she said you haven’t been answering your cell”
“I told you I lost it” he rolled onto his back and tossed me my phone… sh** “Where did you find it?”
“In your car”
“You went through my car?”
“It was on the front seat, in my driveway, the door was open, I don’t need a warrant if the door is unlocked” he paused, I guess I should have hid it better if I want him to believe I lost it, “Just tell her you’re here and you’re staying for awhile”
“I’m staying for awhile?”
“You can stay as long as you want, you know that Vay”
“Alright, I’ll call her” I’m not going to call her, but if I tell him I will maybe he’ll feel better and leave me the hell alone, “but only if you take a nap. Because we need to go out tonight”
“I’m going to an X-Box party tonight”
“Can I come?”
“Yeah, if you call your mother”
“I swear you’re like a family psychologist or something” he really is so annoying, “Trace, we need to get this boy laid”
“I need to get myself laid” Trace said with a chuckle
“You guys are so lame” I rolled my eyes, they really are so dumb “The goal of tonight is to get you both some ass… to get us all some ass”
“I don’t need help getting ass,” Justin said from the pillow that his head was once again buried in. could have fooled me. He doesn’t need any help but he seriously doesn’t know what he’s doing.
I laughed, “No, you don’t but you don’t do it. You can literally walk into any party, club, grocery store, building in general and go up to the hottest girl and say ‘let’s go fu**’ and she will leave with you no matter who she’s there with”
“I don’t want a girl like that,” he said and I heard Trace laugh, except Trace could get any girl too, just by association he’s cool.
“You don’t need to have a girl like that you just sleep with her and leave”
“I’m not into that”
“Well you need to get into that” I laughed, “You are such a serial monogamist”
“I am a child of divorce”
“So am I but you don’t see me in relationships for years”
“Yeah, you’re the opposite, you can’t be in a relationship for more than two weeks”
“That’s not true, I was with Landon for 2 years”
Justin laughed and sat up, apparently now that the focus is on my love life not his he has enough energy to sit up. “Who you cheated on for a year, 11 months and two weeks of the relationship”
I laughed, he’s right “He cheated on me first”
“So that’s the cue to end it, not stick around for two more years” he paused, “Seriously, why did you stay with him for so long?”
I shrugged, “Because my mother hated him”
“Do you do everything in spite of your mother?”
“Pretty much” I laughed
“Well he was an a**hole”
“Was? He’s not dead Justin,”
“Ok, then he is an a**hole”
“Much better” I laughed
“Have you ever been in a relationship where you haven’t cheated on the guy?”
I could tell he was judging me, I hate when he does that. Not everyone can be as perfect as him, “That’s not a fair question”
“Why not?” he asked with a chuckle
“Because I haven’t been in many relationships”
“But all of those that you have been in you cheated on”
“Don’t judge me” he let out a chuckle, “Look, a**hole, I’ve only really been in two relationships and I didn’t cheat on AJ”
“Yes you did” he laughed, “You cheated on AJ with his best friend”
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, “That doesn’t count, he was really hot”
Justin laughed again, “You’re a trip. Go call your mother”

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:48 pm

:lol: She is a trip. This girl has quite an interesting past.

It sounds like she's probably been through some rough stuff and it's causing her to act out.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:31 pm

thanks for reading!

“OK,” Veda smiled when we walked into the club later that night, “Pick a girl, any girl”
I laughed, “I don’t need your help Vay”
“Well, will you get some ass tonight? Please? For the good of everyone here”
I laughed sarcastically as we walked to the bar, “Maybe if you get yourself some ass you could leave me alone”
“Don’t worry about me, I will get myself some ass,” she laughed
“Just tell me before you leave so I’m not looking for you”
“All right sweetie” she said sarcastically as she messed up my hair and we went our separate ways. I don’t know where she disappeared to, but she came back maybe an hour later with some random guy, “I’m leaving” she smiled and gave me a look, “I’m telling you so you’re not looking for me” that is actually quite a mature thing for her to do. Most times she just leaves with random people and she’s gone, you don’t see her again until the next day and even that would be lucky. There have been times she’s left with guys and we haven’t seen her in a few days. And of course she doesn’t bring her cell phone, so I spend the whole night looking for her and worrying about her.
“Thanks” I looked over at this guy. Seriously, I bring her to the X-Box party, full of the rich and famous and well off people but she picks out the one guy that looks like a serial killer. And she says I have bad taste. And it’s not like he’s all she could get. She seriously is one of those girls that could get any guy to take her home just by one look. Her eyes tell it all and she could look at someone from across the room and have them under her spell in a matter of seconds, “Be careful Vay”
“Ok Dad” she rolled her eyes and messed up my hair on the way out.

The next morning I sat on the couch eating a bowl of Apple Jacks. It’s eleven in the morning, where is she? I hate that she goes out with these random people, how the hell does she know they’re not crazy? The door opened and in walked Veda, “Hey” I said as she sat down next to me
“Hey” she smiled, “Are you here alone?” I nodded my head, “Did she just leave?”
“Who?”
“The girl you hooked up with last night”
I laughed, she’s really worse than all my buddies combined, “Did you have fun last night?” she smiled, “Did you hook up with him?” I don’t know why I even asked. She gave me a smile that told me she did indeed
“Now Justin, you know I’m saving myself for Luke Perry”
I laughed because that’s pretty much the funniest thing I’ve ever heard, “So how’s your mother doing?” she gave me a deadly stare
“So why didn’t you get any ass last night? Wasn’t that the plan?” she ignored my question so I can ignore hers.
I shrugged, “I got a new XBOX”
“Oh wow,” she said sarcastically, apparently not as impressed as I was.
I stood up, “Well I’m going to go call my mother, maybe you should do the same” I could tell she was rolling her eyes, I didn’t need to look back at her to see it. I tossed her cell phone at her and went upstairs. Chances are she’s not going to call her mother, but I will make her call her mother at some point. I just need to think of a better way.
“Hey Ma”
“Hey Baby, is Veda still there?”
“Yeah”
“Has she talked to her mother yet?”
“She’s calling her now”
“No she’s not”
“Yeah, she is”
“Justin, her mother is in the living room not talking to her daughter,” I laughed because I should know better but I’ll never learn, Mom’s always right.
“Well I’m trying Ma, hold on” I pulled the phone away from my face, “Veda, come here” I yelled down the stairs, “You didn’t tell her that she’s here did you?” I asked after bringing the phone back to my face
“No, of course not” she paused, “Let me talk to her”
“What?” Veda asked as she came into my room and sat on the bed. I held the phone out for her and she stood up and almost ran out the door
“Calm down, take the phone”
“You seriously called my mother?” she looked at me like she was five and I killed her teddy bear, “I’m not talking to her, I’ll leave now”
I ran to beat her to the door and stood in front of it, “It’s not your mother, take the phone” she stared at me for a second, her eyes piercing through my skull, “Stop being so stubborn and take. The. Damn. Phone”
She grabbed the phone from my hand and then kicked my leg which actually hurt, “Hello?” she asked softly, I have never seen her that scared in my life, it was actually a little funny to see her not loud and obnoxious for once in her life, “Hey… I’m good, how are you?… I don’t know… yeah… I know… I know” I wish I could hear what my mother was saying to her. I should have put it on speakerphone or something, “Yeah, I know… I know it’s just… yeah I know… I know…I don’t want to though can’t you just tell her I’m ok?… yeah but don’t tell her I’m here…” she took a deep breath and fell on my bed, “Of course not… I know… but… ok… yeah put her on” I laid down next to her because I wanted to hear as much as possible and I thought maybe I could hear her mother if I put my head close to the phone.
She held the phone out and I could hear her mother screaming, “Obnoxious” she whispered and I laughed, “Mom, shut up” she said into the phone, “Seriously, shut up” she paused for a second, “Yeah, calm down, I told you I was going… yes I did… because I didn’t know… Ma, I swear I will hang up on you… calm down… I don’t know… I lost my phone… no I found it now… alright… I will… bye” she shut the phone and placed it on my stomach, “Thanks Justin” she said sarcastically and I laughed
“It wasn’t that bad,” she gave me her famous look and I laughed
“So what’s the deal with today?”
“I don’t know, I have the day off, do you want to do something?”
“Well yeah,” she said as she stood up, “I’m going to go have a smoke first”
“Outside” I hate that she smokes, I hate that anyone smokes, but whatever, just don’t do it in my house, that smell stays forever
“No, inside. And I’m going to blow the smoke right in your face” she said sarcastically and stopped at the door, “Do you have a lighter?”
“No” I stood up and followed her
“Matches?” I shook my head, “Are you serious?”
“I don’t smoke”
“So you don’t own matches?” she grabbed a pack of Marlboro Lights from her bag. I threw a book of matches at her, its just fun to be difficult with her because she gets pissed easily, especially when it has to do with her cancer sticks. “Do you have an ashtray or should I put the ashes in the pool?”
I grabbed a paper cup from the counter, “You want a drink?”
“Yeah, Diet Coke” I tossed her a can “And Rum” she laughed at the face I made, not that there’s a problem with rum and coke but at 11 o’clock in the morning there may be. I grabbed a can and followed her outside, “Open mine”
“I’m not an idiot” I did just throw the can at her. Whenever we’re around each other we really go back to our twelve year old selves.
“No, you shook it up, open it a**hole”
“Mine’s open” I smiled and she grabbed the can and opened it pointing towards me so it busted all over me, “Thanks Vay”
“You’re welcome,” she laughed as she put the hallow tip to her lip and lit it, “What do you want to do?”
I shrugged before taking a sip of my soda, “We could go shopping or something”
She laughed and coughed at the same time, “You’re such a girl. No I don’t want to go shopping”
“Well what do you want to do?” I think it’s just a normal reaction if a girl asks what I want to do I should say shopping. It always works for pretty much every girl but not Veda; I should know that by now, “We could go to the beach”
“Yeah” clearly that’s not what she wants to do, “Never mind, I don’t really want to go out with you. No offence, I just don’t really feel like dealing with people” uh… ok? She looked over at me and laughed, “Don’t give me that look. I’m just not in the mood to fight paparazzi,” I laughed because she will fight them; she’s done it before. She gets right in their face and tells them to fu** off and it’s written in every tabloid before sunrise.
“We can just hang here then, do you want to get something to eat?”
She shook her head, “I’m good”
“Did you eat with what’s-his-name?” she shook her head, “What is his name?”
“Oh sh** um” she paused and looked in the sky, she’s really thinking about it, “Steve maybe… no… Ad… no Steve, yeah it’s Steve”
I laughed, “Are you going to see him again?”
“I don’t know, probably not,” she looked at the face I was making and laughed, I guess I’m not too good at hiding what I’m thinking, “Don’t judge me”
“I’m not,” I laughed
“Yeah, ok”

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:21 am

Wow, wow, wow. She's living way too on the edge when it comes to going off with random guys. I like how Justin is protective with her. She seems like she could use that kind of protection if she's going to continue her wild child ways.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:09 am

Thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long, here's some more... Enjoy! lol

“You know I’m going on tour in a couple weeks,” I haven’t technically told her, but I mean she has to know; she’s not that much of an idiot.
She inhaled her cigarette and took a few seconds to let the smoke out, “Yeah,” she cleared her throat
“What are you going to do?”
“I don’t know, we’ll see where the wind takes me” she took another puff
“You could go home,” I suggested as I pulled the hood of my sweatshirt over my head, the nights are cool without the sun blearing down on you
“I could” she paused, there’s no way in hell she’s going home, she laughed, “I’m not going home”
“I know you’re not”
“Do you want another beer?” she stood up and went to the mini fridge on the patio, I nodded my head, “So what happened with that girl last night?”
“Nothing, we were just talking”
“Did you … score the digits?”
“Yes I… scored the digits” I chuckled, I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone ask me if I ‘scored the digits’
“When are you going to call her?”
“I don’t know” she seemed kind of dumb actually, I don’t know if I’ll ever call her. I’m not really one to settle, I’m not looking for some stupid fling, I’ve had enough of those and I tend to get attached easily, if one more girl breaks my heart I don’t know if I’ll be able to deal with it, “What about the dude you were with?”
“What about him?”
“Did you score the digits?” I asked with a chuckle
“No” she laughed, “But I scored”
I laughed as I took a sip of the beer in front of me, “I have this friend I think you should meet”
“No”
“What?”
“No, I don’t…”
“Just listen, he’s a good kid. His name’s Billy, he’s from South Carolina he’s twenty… seven I think, he works with the record label”
“No thanks”
“Why?”
“Because Justin, it’s going to be a disaster and you know that”
“No, it doesn’t have to be. He’s a good guy, I really think he’d be good for you”
She took a deep, over dramatic breath, “I don’t need someone that’s going to be good for me, I’m not going to be good for him”
“You don’t know that”
She laughed as she put her cigarette out, “Yes I do”
“I think you should give him a chance, let him take you to dinner or something. What’s the worst that can happen?? You’ll get free dinner”
“I don’t know Justin”
“Well think about it. Tomorrow’s C’s release party if you want to go” why do I even ask. I know the answer.
“Yeah, I guess”
“You guess, alright then,” I laughed as my cell phone rang, “Hey man”
“Yo bro, what up? You home?”
“Yeah”
“Cool, let me in, I’m outside” Enter Frankie. He’s a good friend; we’ve known each other a couple years. He’s pretty much the biggest playa in the city. He has two kids, from two different mothers, he’s been married twice, but not to his baby’s mothers, and has pretty much cheated on every single girl he has been with since he was in fifth grade. Yet he’s one of my best friends. I don’t hold it against him, he’s a good kid he just has some problems with relationships. He needs to find a good girl but I don’t even know if that will help.
“What up?” he asked as he gave me a quick hug, “You goin’ out tonight or what?”
“Nah, I have to get up early, we’re just staying here”
“We’re?”
“Yeah, my friend from home’s here”
“Cool” he followed me outside and gave me a look when he saw her. It wasn’t just any look; it was his look of prey, his hell-yeah-I’m-gonna-hit-that look. It’s a little dangerous actually for the two of them to be introduced because I know they’ll hit it off right away. They are exactly the same so maybe they’ll be happy together. I’m sure they’ll be happy together but they’ll hurt each other as well. That’s for sure. “What up? I’m Frankie”
“Veda” she shook his hand, “Nice to meet you”
“Oh, the pleasure’s mine. So you grew up with J?”
“Yeah” she smiled
“You want a beer Frankie?”
“Yeah man” he took the beer from my hand, “So what was J like as a kid?”
“Same he is now, except bigger hair,” she laughed
I laughed sarcastically as I sat back down and she messed up my hair, “She’s so funny”
“Thanks” Veda smiled as Frankie grabbed a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, “Oh, let me bum one, I’m all out” he handed her one, “Thanks darling”
“No problem, so how long are you here for?”
“I don’t know” she smiled. They’re making faces at each other; I need to get out of here. Honestly, Veda can get any guy she’d ever wanted. All she has to do is give him that look that she’s giving Frankie right now and they’re hers for as long as she wants them. But she doesn’t even have to waste that look on Frank, he doesn’t need it. “So do you guys want to go swimming?”
“Yeah, let’s go” Frankie stood up
“Justin?” she asked as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head to reveal her black bikini
“I don’t know it’s pretty cold”
“You’re such a baby,” she laughed as she pulled her sweatpants down. She has seriously been in the water all day, I think she’s part fish, “You’re seriously not going to come in?”
I took a deep breath as Frankie dove in, “Yeah, alright” I pulled my sweatshirt off and jumped in wearing the bathing suit I’ve had on all day. I lasted maybe ten minutes. It was freezing cold and the two of them were flirting too much I felt like I didn’t belong. “I’m going to go in, I have an early day tomorrow, I’ll see you later bro”
“Yeah, later”
“Just make sure you lock up and turn off the lights Vay”
“I will dad, goodnight”

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:57 pm

I dunno if I like this Frankie character. The last thing she needs is another player type. :shock:

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:32 pm

Thanks for reading :)

The next morning I was up by 6. I’m surprised I got any sleep, Veda and Frankie were outside until late laughing and talking loud, I could hear them from my room. “Shh” I heard steps coming down the stairs and moved my head away from the bowl of cereal I was eating, “Shut up, seriously” I heard Veda whisper and giggle, “Shut up Frankie, if Justin finds out you stayed over he’s going to go ape sh**”
“I’m going, chill”
“Shh” she laughed as she opened the front door, “Bye”
“I don’t even get a kiss?”
She laughed, “Happy?” I guess she kissed him, I couldn’t see it, thank God, “Bye”
“Bye babe, I’ll see you later” she quietly shut the door and literally began to tip toe back upstairs
“You’re up early,” I said loud enough so she could hear.
She turned around slowly, “sh**” she said and walked over and sat down next to me at the kitchen table, “Good morning”
“Yeah, I take it you had a good night”
“Yeah, I did actually” she laughed, “I need a cigarette”
“I thought you were all out”
She looked at me for a second, “sh**”
I laughed at how upset she was at the fact that she ran out of cigarettes, “Maybe this is your chance to quit”
“Yeah, maybe” she answered, “But probably not”
“What are you doing today?”
She shrugged, “Probably just lay out, go swimming, get some more smokes”
I nodded my head and stuck the last spoonful of Apple Jacks in my mouth, “I gotta get to the studio. If you leave make sure you lock up”

“Ok” I said sarcastically he really treats me like I’m his daughter.
“We have to leave for the party around 8”
“Ok,” I grabbed a can of Diet Coke from the fridge, I really need a smoke, “You’re all out of Coke. Do you need anything else if I go to the store?”
“Nah, I’m good. I should be back around four or five”
“Alright” I nodded my head; I don’t know why he feels the need to tell me
“Just make sure you lock the doors”
“I will Justin, go” he’s really one of the most annoying people I’ve ever met. I followed him outside and got in my car to get me some smokes. There was a pack sitting on the passenger’s seat. Thank goodness. Now I don’t have to go out right away, “Bye, Justin” I smiled as he left. Finally, alone at last.

I spent the day sleeping and swimming. I could get used to living my life like this. I pulled a pair of sweatpants and a tank top over my body as I got out of the water. I need to get some more diet coke and more smokes, there were only a couple left in the pack. Ok. Lock the door, lock the door. Justin will have my ass if I don’t. He’s so annoying.
I swear there were dudes sitting outside the gate of his house with cameras. They are really aggravating. Why the hell are they taking my picture? I rolled down the window as I passed them, “Hey dude, how bout you leave me the fu** alone?” they said something but I just drove away. I’ve had some pretty bad meetings with these guys. I’m not going to just stand there and let them annoy the hell out of me. They need to step back. I will run them over.
I parked in the parking lot of Rite Aid and went inside, searching for soda and smokes. “Where’s the soda?” I called out to no one in particular. Why do they not have any order to these stores?
“Second aisle”
“I’m in the second aisle” I called back
“What kind do you want?” some guy that works here came over to help me,
“Diet coke”
“Over here”
“No, cans” you idiot, who buys a bottle of soda anymore? It gets flat too quick, and it doesn’t even taste the same
“The cans are down here”
“That’s so stupid why isn’t anything near each other?” he ignored the question.
“Anything else you need help with ma’am?”
“Yeah, where’s the lip gloss?”
“What kind?”
“Forget it” I really don’t want to deal with this ass. He’s annoying the hell out of me, “Where do I pay?”
“She can help you over here”
“Alright, let me get some smokes too” I played with a lighter to make sure it worked, “Marlboro Lights in a box… two”
“We don’t have any more”
“You’re out of Marlboro Lights?” what is wrong with this place? How are they out of smokes?
“We have hundreds”
I took a deep breath, “Yeah, alright. That’s retarded though, ya’ll need to stock up” this place is the dumbest place I’ve ever been to, for real.
I drove back to Justin’s house pissed off. How does a store run out of Marlboro Lights? It’s retarded. I should have talked to the manager. I grabbed the two packs of soda and went up to the door. fu**. I don’t have the keys. Oh sh**, I locked the keys inside. I’m such a moron. I bet I left the back door open. I walked around and climbed the fence and sh**… I locked that door too. sh**. What is wrong with me?
I climbed the fence again and climbed up a tree and tried to open the bedroom window. What the fu**? I could break the window… I don’t know what time it is. Maybe he’ll be home soon.
Then it happened. I heard sirens and a cop car parked in the driveway. They got out of the car with the megaphone, “Come down with your hands up”
“Are you kidding?” I asked loudly as I got down from the tree
“Keep your hands where I can see them”
“Ok” I waved my hands around, they’re retarded, “There’s really no need for this”
“Anything you say can and will…”
“Oh my God. Shut up. Are you serious? This is my friend’s house, I’m staying here, I forgot the key”
“Where did you forget the key?”
“Inside, I locked the key inside”
“Where’s your friend?”
“At the studio” I took a deep breath, “This is ridicules, can’t you just let me inside?” I reached in my bag for a smoke
“Keep your hands…” he shouted
“I’m getting a smoke is that ok?” someone’s on a power trip, “Do you want to get it for me?” I grabbed it and put it in my mouth, “Are we going to just sit out here until he gets here?”
“Maybe you should call your friend and tell him to get here quick. If he’s not here in the next twenty minutes you’re coming with us”
“I don’t know his number”
“How do you not know his number?”
“I don’t memorize numbers, it’s in my cell which is in the house”
“You locked your cell phone in the house with the keys?”
“Yes”
“How old are you?”
“Twenty-five” I don’t know what that has to do with anything
“Don’t you think you should be responsible enough to remember your keys and cell phone?”
I gave him a dirty look, “You are such an a**hole”
“Excuse me?”
“You heard me” I hate that cops think they’re the sh**. I’m not scared of him and he needs to stop thinking he can scare me.
“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that”
“I don’t care. I’m not afraid of you”
“Maybe you should be”
“Yeah, because you’re going to lock me up for trying to get into a house that I have a key to”
“You need to work on that attitude ma’am”
“Yeah, so do you” I sat down on the front steps, “Do we seriously have to wait here until he gets back?”
“What do you suggest? You don’t have his phone number, you don’t have a key, do you possibly even know your friend’s name?”
“Yes, a**hole. Do you know what time it is?”
“It’s almost four”
“Good, he’ll be here soon” I ran my hands through my hair, come on Justin.
“Do you mind if I look through your car?”
“For what?”
“Just precautions?”
“It’s locked. You need a warrant for that” I paused, at least that’s what Jay-Z says in that song, “do you have a warrant?” he shook his head, “Then yes, I mind” it’s not that I have anything to hide in my car, it’s just that he’s an a**hole and I want to hit him.

I drove into my driveway and saw; well first thing I saw was a cop car. Then I saw Veda sitting on the steps, with a cigarette in her hand and a cop standing in front of her with his arms crossed. My first thought was that I was getting Punk’d again. But then I remembered that this was Veda we’re talking about and I wouldn’t be surprised if something happened that would involve the cops bringing her home.
I got out of my car and walked over to them, “Thank God Justin, tell them that you know me”
“What’s going on?” I asked either of them really
“This a**hole thinks that I’m trying to break into your house because I locked the keys inside and I was trying to get in.” did she really just call the police officer an a**hole to his face? Why is she still here and not in jail by now?
“Ma’am please… we’re…”
“Just tell him, Justin tell him you know me. You know me right?” I nodded my head, “Alright then, we’re done, bye cop, thanks for you help” she finished sarcastically, “Can I have the key?” I handed her my keys, hopefully she’ll just go inside and let me talk to the cop
“I’m really sorry…” I began; I don’t know what to even say
“You need to tell your girlfriend she needs to work on her attitude”
“She’s not my girlfriend” I paused and realized that he really doesn’t care that she’s not my girlfriend, “But… I know, I’m sorry. She’s just really going through some hard times” I lied because she always seems to be going through hard times even when her life is perfect.
“I understand, she’s lucky I could have had her locked up before she even finished calling me an a**hole for the first time”
“I am really sorry,” I said sincerely, I am sorry; it’s not a lie. “Thank you for the security and I feel very safe knowing you and people like you are around here looking out for us” I don’t know if he’s buying any of the sh**, I can only hope.
“I understand, we’ll let this one slide but next time we’re going to do something about it”
“Thank you sir” I shook his hand and he left and I walked into my house, “What happened?”
“I locked the keys in the house, no big deal”
“It’s kind of a big deal, you had the fu** cops at my house”
“All I was doing was trying to get in”
“You need to watch out the way you talk to the cops, he could have put you in jail”
“But he didn’t”
“Be he could have,” she really doesn’t think, “You’re not in fu** Millington anymore where everyone knows you and expects you do be difficult. We’re in LA, it’s a hell of a lot different here” I saw her roll her eyes.
“Spare me the lecture k?”
“I’m serious Vay”
“I know you are. I’m sorry, ok? Is that what you want to hear?”
“Yeah, that’s what I want to hear” I said sarcastically she grabbed another cigarette and put it in her mouth and I gave her a deadly stare because I’ve really had enough of her sh** at this moment. I’m not going to spend the rest of my life bailing her out.
“I’m going outside” she answered smartly
“Yeah, take your key with you this time”
“Oh my gosh, I want to hit you… so hard”
“Do it”
“Don’t tell me to do it because I will”
“Then do it” I repeated
“Do you want a black eye to match your suit for the party?” she smiled slightly
I ignored her, “Did you get any soda?”
“Yeah, it’s in my car. I’m going to smoke” she went outside and sat down at the table. I followed her outside, still not sure if I should tell her what I have to tell her, “What’d I do now? I’m using an astray, I’m…”
“Shut up” I answered and she laughed, “I’m going on tour in two weeks”
“We’ve been through this”
“Right, well. My assistant…”
“Trace” she cut in
“Yes, Trace. He isn’t coming because he’s working on the clothing line”
“And?”
“And I need an assistant. Do you want the job?”
“Seriously?” I nodded my head, “What do I have to like wipe your ass and stuff?”
I laughed, “You basically just need to do stupid sh** if we need it done. Like calling places or something, nothing too important”
“Well, I mean if Trace could do it I bet I could”
“Sure, so you want it?” the truth is I don’t want to leave her because I don’t know what she’d be doing if she wasn’t here. At least I could look out for her and make sure she’s not messing up her life too much.
She shrugged before taking another puff from her cigarette, “I guess” yeah, pretend like you don’t want to do it. I’m basically saying I’ll pay her to follow me around the country. Obviously I don’t expect her to do too much, she is Veda.

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG! I did not expect the cops to show up. That's kinda crazy and she was giving them a whole lotta crap. She is going to end up in jail if she doesn't behave. :oops: At least Justin can try to look after her by taking her on tour with him.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:14 pm

oh yeah I forgot about this haha sorry
Here's some more, thanks for reading :)

“Veda, let’s go” I called upstairs, we were supposed to leave forty-five minutes ago. The car’s here, Trace is here, Frankie’s here. We’re ready to go.
I sat down on the couch with a Corona in my hand, “So what’s this I hear about you and Veda last night?” Trace asked the question. I wanted to know the answer, but I didn’t. I sure as hell don’t want any details or anything; I mean we all know what happened.
Frankie raised his eyebrows, “What are you talking about man?”
“Oh please, you’re always giving us details”
“Well, what do you want to know?” he smiled, “J left us alone, and what can I say, we’re two beautiful people you know how we do” he laughed, “We went up…” I stood up, I really don’t want to hear anymore, “Where ya going man?”
“Seriously, ya’ll can talk all ya want but I do not want to hear it” it’s disturbing. Imagine some guy explaining in detail what he did to your sister last night. I don’t want to hear it. She’s like a sister to me… no that’s gross.

“Hurry up” I heard Justin’s voice from downstairs, he’s so impatient
“I’m coming” I yelled back and checked myself in the mirror. I don’t know how I’m going to survive with him on tour. If you thought he was uptight now, forget it when he’s on tour. He’s all business; I put a coat of lip-gloss on and went downstairs
“Are you ready?” Justin asked me as if he’d been waiting for hours
“Yeah, oh my gosh I’m totally ready” I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse, “Who’s here?”
“Frankie and Trace” I let out a sigh, why is Frankie here? We should not have hooked up last night. Now it’s going to be stupid and weird and if I hook up with someone else I’m going to look like an a**hole. “Wait a second” Justin grabbed onto my arm before I went into the other room, “Will you bring your phone?”
“Why?”
“In case we get split up”
“I won’t even be able to hear it”
“I mean after the party” what is he getting at?
“I’m not bringing a purse”
He took a deep breath, “Vay, you’re not in Millington anymore”
“I know I’m not. J, I promise I’m not even going to go home with anyone tonight. I just want dance and have fun. I won’t even drink a lot” I lied, I’m obviously going to drink, but I won’t drink enough that I fall down, so I guess it’s not a complete lie.
He took another deep breath, “Alright, let’s go then”
“Let’s go then” I mimicked and he shot me a dirty look, it’s so fun to annoy him because he gets annoyed with everything I do.
“Hey Veda” Frankie was the first person I saw, he is really hot but I’m not hooking up with him anymore. Seriously, no more.
“Hey Frankie, hey Trace” I smiled and ignored the look Frankie was giving me, he thinks we’re going to hook up again, he thinks we’re going to be fu** buddies… yeah… not gonna happen. “I’m ready, I just need to have a smoke quick”
“No Vay, we gotta go”
“Justin, get off my back”
“Listen. We need to be there for the red carpet because we want it to look good for JC. I don’t give a fu** what time we get there but JC needs the publicity and he needs us to get photographed before” he needs you Justin, not us.
“Alright” I took a deep breath. The only reason I’m doing this is because it’s for JC and he’s seriously the nicest person anyone will ever meet… it’s actually a little sickening. I got into the limo and Frankie sat down next to me. And I’m not kidding he seriously put his arm around me. What is it with guys that they think you sleep together once and now they have the right to put their arm around you? There’s a big difference between sleeping with someone and putting your arm around someone. There are very few guys that I have let put their arm around me. And now this one thinks it’s cool. I moved over so I was closer to Justin because I know Frankie won’t bother me, or at least Justin won’t let him, “Switch spots with me” I said to Justin and he did as he was told. I need to be near the window
“What are you doing?”
“I need a smoke Justin. I will stick my head out the window” he just gave me a look but I ignored it and stuck my head out the window so his prissy lungs wouldn’t have to breathe my smoke.
We got to the club and walked down the red carpet… or Justin walked down the red carpet and the rest of us walked behind him trying to just get in. We went right to the bar, got some drinks, and then found JC, said our hellos and congratulations and went on with the party.

I honestly don’t know what’s going on with Veda and Frankie. It’s definitely trouble, I can tell ya that. Frankie tried to dance with Veda but she brushed him off, and now he’s currently flirting with every girl in a skirt. He’s trying to get her jealous, but I don’t think it’s actually working, “What’s going on?”
She finished her drink and put the glass on the table, “What?”
“Are you not having fun?”
“I’m having fun”
“Are you mad about Frankie?”
“No, seriously Justin, I don’t want to be with him” I believed her completely when she said that, if it was anyone else I wouldn’t but her, I believe.
“He’s like all over everyone” she nodded her head. I do feel bad though. I think it is bothering her a little, but that’s just Frankie, that’s the way he is. “You’re cool?”
“Yeah, I’m cool” she laughed, “Are you cool? Go get some booty” she smiled, “I’m gonna go dance” she messed up my hair and was on her way.

I think I need to hire someone for Justin. He really does not relax enough to just party and hook up with random people. Isn’t that what being young, rich, and famous is all about? I went up to a random hot guy in the crowd, gave him ‘the look’ that gets any guy and before I knew it we were on the dance floor. We started dancing, and Frankie pretty much started grinding with some hoe right next to me. It’s really immature, and I don’t care. I don’t know if he thinks he’s getting me jealous but he’s not. I’m actually not into it at all. It was one time and that’s it.
I started moving this guy’s hands all over my body, and Frankie seriously stopped dancing for a couple seconds, I saw him out of the corner of my eye. I laughed to myself and walked away, but felt a hand on my wrist, “Where you going?” the guy called into my ear
“I’m going to have a smoke outside,” he said something but I didn’t hear him so I just kept walking. I got outside and saw a group of guys standing outside with cigarettes in their hands, “Hey, can I bum one?” they all pulled out the packs, “Thanks, anyone have a light?”
“I didn’t catch your name” the guy from before said, I didn’t even realize he followed me
“Oh, I’m Veda”
“Pat”
“Nice to meet you” I reached out to his hand and he kissed mine, how smooth, insert eye roll here
“The pleasure’s mine” he smiled, “So Veda, you wanna… get out of here?”
“Um…” he is actually really hot and I wouldn’t mind leaving with him but…I did promise Justin that I wouldn’t hook up with anyone and even though he annoys the hell out of me he is letting me stay at his place… “ I’m sorry I can’t I… I just promised my friend I wouldn’t go home with anyone”
“Oh, it’s cool” he paused, it’s clearly not cool, I hate when people pretend it’s cool when it’s not, “Could I get your number or something?”
“Oh yeah, sure, I don’t have a pen” he took out his cell phone; I forgot everyone has cell phones now there’s no need to write anything down anymore. I gave him my number right as everyone was coming outside.
“You ready?” Justin asked me
I nodded my head; “I’ll talk to you later?” I asked the guy… I forget his name already; I’m really bad with names
“Yeah, for sure, I’ll call you”
“K, cool, bye” I followed Justin, “I’m so tired”
“Yeah, me too” we got in the limo, “You got everything?”
I nodded my head, “Is it just us?” He nodded his head, almost afraid to tell me that Frankie and Trace found someone to hook up with at the party, “I didn’t even get to see JC for that much, was he excited?”
“Yeah, he’s ready for it to drop” I nodded my head and laid down on the seat, “Are you passing out?”
“Just tired, not drunk”
“You ok?”
“Why wouldn’t I be?”
“I mean with Frankie and sh**” he thinks we’re like engaged or something, “that’s just the way he is. I mean he’ll just hook up with random girls, he doesn’t see anything wrong with it”

“There is nothing wrong with it,” she answered with her head buried in her arms, “Justin, I really don’t care”
“Alright,” I’ll drop it I guess. I don’t really see how she cannot care. But whatever, if she doesn’t want to talk about we don’t have to talk about it. She passed out before I could say anything else, and I was alone the whole ride back to my house. “Alright, come on, we’re here” I slapped her leg, “You alright?”
“I’m fine, I’m just tired,” she said as she got out of the car. I thanked the driver and tipped him, I’m still not sure if you’re supposed to tip a limo driver but I do it anyway, it doesn’t hurt.
Veda was leaning against the door, I’m pretty sure she was sleeping standing up, “Move so I can open the door” she moved out of the way and walked straight upstairs, “Goodnight!” I called up at her
“Night” she answered softly and I heard the door shut, I wasn’t around her all night I don’t know if she’s really just tired or if she’s going to pass out because she drank so much. I went upstairs and knocked on the door, she didn’t answer so I opened it slowly, “What?” she was laying on the bed, still wearing her skirt from the night
“Are you sure you’re not drunk? Because you shouldn’t go to sleep if you’re real drunk”
“I promise I’m not drunk, please just let me sleep”
“Alright, goodnight” the point is that this girl has a stomach of steel and she doesn’t get drunk easily, and I’m pretty sure she knows what she’s doing as far as being drunk

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:50 am

Frankie's just a player. Well, so is Veda, but she's cool. :lol: I don't know how she can keep up with her own self. She's one hard living chick.

IDIDTHEJRT
Supreme Member

Postby IDIDTHEJRT » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:32 pm

um... yeah sorry haha I've been busy :) Thanks for reading

“What are you doing up so early?” I heard Justin’s voice and looked up from the Cosmo magazine in front of me
“It’s not that early, Lazy”
“It’s early for you” Thanks. He really thinks I’m a complete screw up. I rolled my eyes and put a cigarette up to my mouth, “What’s going on today?”
“I don’t know, what are you doing?”
“I think I’m going to go shopping” I nodded my head, this kid seriously goes shopping more than any man should
“Is there a Target around anywhere?”
“Yeah, like forty five minutes away”
“Cool, will you give me directions?”
“Yeah. We gotta go tomorrow to meet with Johnny, he wants to go over some basics with you”
“What kind of basics?”
“I don’t know, nothing you can’t handle,” he said it a little sarcastically; I’ll be the one who decides that.
“We need more soda” I changed the subject because that one was boring me
“I have a great idea” oh here we go, “How about today, instead of having a diet coke and cigarette for dinner we go to Koi and get some sushi”
“Aww are you asking me on a date Justin?”
He laughed, “Yes or no Veda”
“Yes”
“Alright, your first duty as my assistant is to call and make reservations” he threw me his cell phone, he’s going to enjoy this whole me doing what he says thing too much. But he’s a little crazy if he thinks I’m going to actually do everything he tells me to do.
“I don’t know the number”
“Look it up”
“Uh… no” I said as I placed the phone back on the table
“Open my phone” I opened it, “Press the right button, press the five twice, scroll down three times, press the green button” he paused and I did what I was told, “Make the reservation for 7”
And it’s ringing, “Hello, hi… yes I want to make a reservation for tonight at seven”
The man on the other end literally laughed at me, “Sweetie you need to make reservations at least a month in advance”
“Ok, but how am I supposed to know if I’m going to be hungry in a month?” he just hung up the phone, “What an a**hole” Justin laughed, “He said you have to make reservations at least a month in advance”
“OK, now try again but this time say you’re my assistant” he smiled, he’s an a**hole too, “Watch and learn” he grabbed the phone from my hand, “Hello, hi this is Ron, Justin Timberlake’s assistant, how are you? Great, thanks, great. Mr. Timberlake wanted to come to your restaurant tonight, I know there’s a long waiting list, but is there any chance you would have any open tables for tonight around seven?” he didn’t say anything but smiled and made a face at me, “Oh, of course, thank you very much, we’ll see you around seven” he flipped his phone shut and crossed his arms like he had just found the cure to cancer or something, “Got it?”
“Got it, Mr. Timberlake” I rolled my eyes, “Anything else I can do for you master?”
“And what have you done for me so far?” he threw an empty can of soda at me, ok maybe I haven’t done anything for him, he laughed, “I’m going shopping, you can come if you want. But Frankie’s coming”
“Why do you always feel the need to warn me about that? Seriously Justin, I don’t care you need to get that”
“Alright, I’m just saying”
“Well don’t”
“Fine, then are you coming?”
I shook my head, “I’m going to Target. I need to get myself an outfit, I have a hot date tonight” I smiled, just because it’s fun to bother him
“Here um… get some soda” he handed me a hundred dollar bill
“That’s a lot of soda”
He laughed, “It’s all I have, don’t worry about it” this is his way of asking me if I have any money. He seriously thinks I’m his daughter and I should get an allowance.
“Well then give it to me later” I held the bill out for him to take, but of course he didn’t take it, “Take it J, seriously, I have money. I’m the one who drinks it all”
“Don’t worry about it Veda, seriously just take it. Get me some gum too” oh yeah because a pack of gum will make up for the hundred dollars he just gave me, “Just be ready for seven”

~~~~~

“VEDA!!! Let’s go!” I called upstairs, I don’t understand how she gets ‘we’ll leave whenever you want’ from ‘we have to leave at 6:30’. It was 6:45 when she came strolling down the stairs
“Come on Justin, I’m hungry” she commented as she grabbed her purse from the chair near the door, I just shook my head and followed her outside, “Can I smoke in your car?”
“No”
“Seriously?”
“Seriously” I answered, I don’t know why she acts like it’s so out of the ordinary for me to not let her smoke in my car, that smell will stay in there forever
“Well then can we take my car?”
“No, let’s just go”
“Justin I need to smoke. Wait then, we’ll be late” I took a deep breath and sat in my car as she took her time inhaling from her cancer stick. I really can’t take that much time with her. She’s one of those people that’s cool to hang out with once in awhile but how the hell am I going to make it through the next few months with her on tour? I might kill her.
She gave me a sarcastic smile a few minutes later when she finally got into my car, “How was shopping?”
“Fine” I answered, “How was Target?”
“Amazing” she smiled, “They didn’t have any gum”
“They ran out of gum?” I asked out of disbelief, they have whole aisles of gum, that’s sh**
“Yeah” she paused and then laughed, “OK, I forgot to get it”
I shook my head and let a chuckle escape, she really is like a twelve year old, “It’s ok”
“I can get you some tomorrow or something”
“Tomorrow we have that meeting with Johnny”
“Oh” she paused, “We’ll be done by one right?”
“No” I answered quickly, “Vay we’re not going till ten and it’s a bunch of meetings. We’re planning the tour. Making sure everything’s going the way it’s supposed to be going. We’re leaving next week. We’ll be there till seven… eight the earliest”
“But I’m getting my nails done at one”
She has got to be kidding, “No you’re not. You need to be there”
“But I already made the appointment”
“Cancel it”
“I really have to be there the whole time?” I nodded my head, “Can’t I just leave for an hour or so and come back?”
“No. Vay you’ve never done this before you need to see what it’s going to be like. It’s a job; you have to go to it. You can get your nails done on Wednesday”
“Lame” I rolled my eyes and she laughed, “I’m kidding, calm down. You’ve changed J, you used to be fun. Now you’re like… all business, don’t fu** with Justin when it comes to his music, he needs to practice hard to make sure that all the little girls scream and dream of the day they’re going to marry him” she mimicked, “you’re obsessed Justin, obsessed”
“This coming from the girl that’s obsessed with lying. I’d rather be obsessed with my music then with lying”
“Oh please, I am not obsessed with lying”
I heard myself laugh, “They ran out of gum at Target”
“That was a joke I wasn’t serious, obviously they didn’t run out of gum at Target”
“I lost my phone, I can’t find it anywhere, I can’t call my mom” I mimicked, “Meanwhile it’s sitting on the front seat of your car”
“Let it go” now she’s getting pissed, “I didn’t know it was in my car”
“You just keep lying, you can’t admit it”
“Justin stop it, I’m not lying, drop it” she paused, “I want sake can we get sake?”

whatchagot4meMRJT
Abstracts Royalty

Postby whatchagot4meMRJT » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:31 am

Veda is really like a kid. That's a perfect description. :lol: I can't believe she wants to leave the meeting for a nail appointment. That's a true girl right there!!

Return to “Fan Fiction”