Geez Guys, Every-one's Been Pretty Quiet!

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Tue Jul 30, 2002 3:31 am

The message board was silent..... too silent..
Has anyone heard that rumour that he's dating a french journalist from Cannes?? I'm not sure if that was posted on here or not... I say we try and find out who she is... :ph34r:

Marre

Postby Marre » Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:02 pm

I hope he gets well along with the french journalist, I mean imagine what happens if they brake up... :lol:

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:00 am

Well it makes sense, because he was probably there when Salome was at a film festival in Cannes... Salome is this movie that Peter Jackson made alongside Lotr and basically has the fellowship in it.. So he could have met her there...
and also on Orli's diary on orlando bloom multimedia it has this really funny picture of Frodo's size double and some-one's just about to take a photo of him and Viggo Mortensen stuck a cigar in his mouth!! It is seriously soo funny because it he only has one expression on his face because it's a mask!!
I hope that made sense <_< :huh: ;) that's basically all the confused emoticons there are I guess.

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:02 am

oh, yeah i knew 'bout ned kelly finishing as well, cuz Heath Ledger was spotted in Los Angeles ... apparently he's going out with Kirsten Dunst now..

:D Bye now!!!

Return to “Orlando Bloom”