Postby Lydstar4 » Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:26 am

Orli

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Aug 19, 2002 12:23 am

If I can have them both, why not? :lol:

Fairyprincess

Postby Fairyprincess » Tue Aug 20, 2002 6:32 pm

If I could have Orlando and legolas, it would be fantastic, But I think that him as legolas is better looking, He still looks good as him. But I would love just to see him in real life. :D

<!--EDIT|Fairyprincess|Aug 21 2002, 12:34 AM-->

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:36 pm

God that is a hard question...lol.

pepi

Postby pepi » Sun Aug 25, 2002 7:18 am

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> I REALLY LIKE BOTH LEGOLAS AND OLANDO, I THINK HE IS THE SEXIEST GUY ON THIS PLANET AND HE IS WELL TALENTED. HES MY TYPE OF GUY IN LOOKS, SO IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER TO ME WHICH I PREFER, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE IS ON THE FILM AND IN REAL LIFE - HE IS STILL THE SAME SEXY GUY. I WISH I KNOW HOW TO CONTACT HIM, IT WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE... I'M HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!! :P B) :rolleyes: :D </span></span></span>

Sidg

Postby Sidg » Sun Aug 25, 2002 9:36 am

Ooh, the unanswerable question has been asked :o Good question, i'd take either (or both mind you!) any day!
I think both Orlando as himself, and as Legolas have their own little traits and things, i honestly couldn't chose! Legolas is just a wonderful character and i think elves are just amazing, but Orlando on the other hand is just so cool, i couldn't chose!!!
xxxx
:)

<!--EDIT|Sidg|Aug 25 2002, 06:56 PM-->

galathea11

Postby galathea11 » Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:14 pm

Legolas...so meek, so in touch with nature , someone beyond everything and everyone. Someone I´d really want to be with for the rest of my life. :D

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:59 pm

Legolas , definitely, cause we can have it every day and unfortunately, Orlando is so far away. But he still does the hair, better...
:D

little_aims

Postby little_aims » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:10 pm

Hey all, I'm new here I might begin by saying... so if I do any irritating 'newbie' stuff, tell me!

Gee... that's sucha hard choice... I might say Legolas because the whole swift, graceful elf thing... and the bow and arrow... say no more! But I think as a human, I may just corrupt his fine elvish mind! So I'll say Orlando, I think. Hey, who can resist that 'bad boy' attitude and addiction to extreme sports. I have a thing with men who can break a bone and get back up and try again....

Aims

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 24, 2002 5:13 pm

They're both so amazingly interesting and mysterious...

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Thu Dec 05, 2002 11:52 pm

legolas is the romantic one, the one in fantasy land.
if i was an elf, i'd choose legolas.
Snapping back to reality, orlando still is the one who acted like legolas, proving that he can understand the character.
I'm just trying to say that since orlando played that elf, i'm sure there is a romantic side to him.so, overall, i pick orlando bloom. :D

<!--EDIT|orleez#1babe|Dec 6 2002, 04:54 AM-->

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:01 pm

errr...uuhhh...either or both. I mean, long-term Legolas because of his gentleness and one with natureness, but if it were just dating for less than 2 years, Orli because I would want to have fun (not that Legolas isn't fun, but you get what I'm saying...). I :drool: over both of them, anyways.

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:04 pm

pepi wrote: <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> I REALLY LIKE BOTH LEGOLAS AND OLANDO, I THINK HE IS THE SEXIEST GUY ON THIS PLANET AND HE IS WELL TALENTED. HES MY TYPE OF GUY IN LOOKS, SO IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER TO ME WHICH I PREFER, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE IS ON THE FILM AND IN REAL LIFE - HE IS STILL THE SAME SEXY GUY. I WISH I KNOW HOW TO CONTACT HIM, IT WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE... I'M HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!! :P B) :rolleyes: :D </span></span></span>

pepi-I must say that you are totally wrong! sure, orli plays legolas, but they're not the same person. I know from him that orlando doesn't like it when ppl say that he and legolas are the same person. Orli has a Legolas-ish side, but still.

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:07 pm

pepi wrote: <span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> I REALLY LIKE BOTH LEGOLAS AND OLANDO, I THINK HE IS THE SEXIEST GUY ON THIS PLANET AND HE IS WELL TALENTED. HES MY TYPE OF GUY IN LOOKS, SO IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER TO ME WHICH I PREFER, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT HE IS ON THE FILM AND IN REAL LIFE - HE IS STILL THE SAME SEXY GUY. I WISH I KNOW HOW TO CONTACT HIM, IT WILL MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE... I'M HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!! :P B) :rolleyes: :D </span></span></span>

oh, and i have his address where you can write him if you want. Here it is:
Orlando Bloom
c/o Artists Management Group
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212 USA

OR

Orlando Bloom
c/o ICM
Oxford House
76 Oxford Street
London
W1N 0AX
England

There's a third one somewhere, but I don't have it.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:57 am

I gotta vote Orlando. While Legolas is HOT and amazing as the wonderous elf that can really do no wrong, Orlando has that bad ass quality that I like. He makes his life a mystery and leaves his fans wondering who he really is. I dig that

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:28 pm

Helena-That IS my favourite quality for most guys, but I like gentle too...I think I'm confused, but I'm too confused to know if I'm confused or not...errr...right...yeah, ok, I DON'T think I got enough sleep last night...

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:56 pm

The mystery that comes from him, from what I have read is in regards to his sexuality. He is also a daredevil, which drives me mad.

orlando_crazy

Postby orlando_crazy » Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:11 am

i soo agreee with u guyz!!!
:wub: [SIZE=1][COLOR=green] orli's bad boy attitude and crave 4 xtreme really drives girlz mad!! :teenybopper:
But he is also a heartbreaker!! :heartbreaker: coz he makes girls go mad with all the rumour 'bout his love life!!! :steaming:
just hope we'll meet oneday!! :pray: :please:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:57 am

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh...girls, girls, girls.
he is not gay. period.
and i agree that orlando is mysterious. i am a sucker for that type. i love mystery. i love people who make you keep guessing and wnating to know. god i love him.

milla

orli's gurl

Postby orli's gurl » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:34 pm

I wish I could pick lol I love them both. I guess I should say first I fell in love with legolas but then I found out alot about Orlando and hes all I think about. I guess I should say Orlando cuz he is what makes Legolas who he is not legolas w/out Orlando....Now that I know bout Orlando no me w/out orlando lol :D

orli's gurl

Postby orli's gurl » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:58 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>I ALREADY PUT WHO I'D CHOOSE BUT TO THOSE WHO SAY LEGOLAS...THATS GREAT N ALL BUT HES KINDA LIKE ALMOST 3,000 YEARS OLD :P lol</span></span></span>

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:21 am

He reminds me of Keanu that way. In the end who cares as Leggie Lulu and Orlando are both hot

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 05, 2003 10:55 am

orli's gurl wrote: I ALREADY PUT WHO I'D CHOOSE BUT TO THOSE WHO SAY LEGOLAS...THATS GREAT N ALL BUT HES KINDA LIKE ALMOST 3,000 YEARS OLD :P lol

This is a young elf.

arwen88

Postby arwen88 » Wed Jan 08, 2003 9:23 am

Well, this is hard... But wouldn`t it be easier to meet a real actor than an elf who`s propably livin in middle earth??? Of course this elf is in some case interesting, but what if this was another actor? would you still prefer legolas? don`t think so... that`s why I would chose Orlando

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:58 am

:unsure: why must we be asked such hard questions?? but i think...orlando if he would just keep the long blonde hair on.

rachael

Postby rachael » Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:54 pm

Legolas definately!!! (as long as he looked like oralndo bloom, cuz he's one of the hottest guys)

- he has that 'other wolrdy' quality

- running into the woodlands to make elf babies :lickout: hehe.......and reality hits

- but if i got the chance i'd jump orlando as well :nod:

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:13 pm

god, thats a hard choice to make.... i mean, its so hott that ori is daredevil-ish and into extreme sport, cuz i love wld people taht are willing to try new things, but i also like the sensitive, oft, kind of person.
hmm...ill ponder this some more later.

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:38 am

Well, I would rather have Orli ( :wub: ) He is sooooo cute! Yeah I know that when he playes Legolas he is toatall hot too. But I like guys with darker features. He does look really good as a blonde. (what am i saying he look really REALLY good as a blonde :blink: ) I would rather have Orli but if (if only) I got Legolas I would be in heaven too! :rolleyes:

Return to “Orlando Bloom”