Viggo Or Aragon

Fairyprincess

Postby Fairyprincess » Sat Aug 24, 2002 8:34 am

Hey people, if you like Arago (Viggo Mortensen) then here is the perfect guestion. Im not to keen on the way that viggo looks in real life, But him as aragon Is nice. :D who would you like to go on a date with.

Sidg

Postby Sidg » Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:48 pm

dont worry about it wrote:The scene in The Two Towers trailer where he throws open the doors of King Theoden's hall....hell yeah, that is hottness right there.

Couldn't have said it better myself! I like Viggo a lot, and i love the way he really really got into the character of Aragorn, if i had to chose i'd probably say Aragorn.
xxxx
PS - Just a little question, how do you pronounce his name? Not 100% sure!!

Sidg

Postby Sidg » Mon Aug 26, 2002 1:43 pm

Oh cool, thank you! :D

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Sat Aug 31, 2002 3:43 am

Aragorn.. Viggo is not cute in the slightest. And if all you guys like Viggo Mortensen or Aragorn then why don't you have your own message board? (I'm not trying to kick you off, i was just wondering)

galathea11

Postby galathea11 » Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:08 pm

Definitely...Viggo. He´s more versatile, more sensitive...though Aragorn is really nice I prefer art to bravery. :rolleyes:

Legolas'grl_1/13

Postby Legolas'grl_1/13 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 10:51 pm

Arago because he seems cooler because also I've seen enough of Viggo on Phsyco (you could see his "butt") :wub:

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:42 am

Aaragon he is way hotter than Viggo. Its no offence to him

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:57 pm

I would MUCH rather date Aragorn, cuz viggo looks kinda.... :puke: bad. but thats my opinion.
http://specialrealms.com/VM/viggo.htmlhere is a link to a site and you can see what he looks like as viggo, and not aragorn.

ps. if he grew the stubble back....then he may be redeemed. and as aragorn, he does NOT look 44, at all! i thought he was like, 30, but he's 44. :jawdrop:
sadness

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:17 pm

I figured he had to be older because Orlando is 26 and Billy was 30 when the movie was filmed. He reminds me of an actor who really becomes the person he plays. Just think, he was in 28 days

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Jan 12, 2003 6:11 pm

ahhh, well true, but still.....
he could sooo pass for like, 25 if he wanted to, but seriosly, he doesnt even look 35 in LotR
:cry: why must he be old...
:heartbreaker: ah, he's such a heart breaker....

woah, where did that come from? :laughup:

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:26 pm

Neither! Sure, Aragorn is (extremely) hott, but Orlando (or Legolas. Either one, or both! :lol: ) is the only one for me...a, hanu nwalme amin, naa amin melesse neer ava'minda. Ai, amin er faila saira neri. Amin oore na nyenye... :cry:

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:50 pm

..true(about the orlando part, i have no idea what the other part is)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:04 pm

is that in elvish or something???? and definetly aragorn over viggo. it's the unshaved thing and the dark hair that does it. plus, i just looove men who can fight and be romantic at the same time. but alas, he is too old. i guess he's just one of those people who don't show age. you can never estimate their age.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:52 pm

seriously! he could pass for like, 20 years younger than he really is.

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:50 pm

Aragorn. I like him as Aragorn hottness just oozes from him. But as Viggo no thanx.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:26 am

oh my garsh! this weekend, i saw a movie that had vigg in it, and he actually looked good! becuse in a lot of th stuff ive seen him in, he loks kinda..well..his age(except LOTR)...but it was called 'a perfet murder' an he had the aragrn length hir, and somewhat stubble...buthe still looked really good in it, but he gets stabbed by Michael Douglas cuz he was sleepin with his wife...but, yeah... bu he looked really good!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:11 pm

aragon.... :)

Orli

Postby Orli » Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:06 am

I think that Aragorn is soooo sexy. He looks so good all (for lack of better word) dirty. There is just something about that look that makes me melt. I'm not saying that I like filthy guys but all my favorite movie people have alwyas been "dirty" (well not all.) Viggo is hot too, he just looks better with semi long brown hair rather than blonde hair. I really love his eyes. :wub: I think that Legolas is soo cute too, but Aragorn is really really hot. I also like it when Frodo (i.e. Elijah Wood) gets all evil and tries to put on the ring. I love taht little eye thing that he does. :drool: Yeah. *drool drool* <--- hehehe j/k But they piced really good people for the roles of this movie. You wanna know who I really think is soo sexy? Théoden (i.e. the old king) befor he gets all unevilfied. I'm just kidding. Hehehe.
Adios Ma ha ha HA haha

MissVanessa

Postby MissVanessa » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:20 am

Ooh...I love this question! Definitely Aragorn. The actor is great, but the character has this sexy quality about him. Aragorn has the hair, and the facial hair that I love, plus the way he fights, is just hot! lol

My fav. scene in 'Fellowship' is when towards the end, when he's about to fight the orcs (sp?) and he puts his sword up in front of his face...good lord!

And my fav. scene, well one of my fav. scenes, in the 'Two Towers' was, when he's laying down talking to Arwen. Cheese and rice, between him and Legolas, I was in male heaven LOL :drool:

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:31 am

even though i have said this about 5 times already, aragorn, the hair and stubble is so hott! i mean, he does look good dirty, whoever said that, i love the part when he's all walking in to talk to the king, and he pushes the doors open with both hands, and all, slow motion walks in...ooh! i love it i love it i love it.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:01 am

I won't be very original but I choose Viggo as Aragorn and Orlando in real life........Viggo isn't hot as himself, and - to me - Orlando is not hot as a blond. Gotta love the bruneetes :wub:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:46 pm

you guys read my mind! all of you! i have nothing left to say without sounding like a parrot!

Return to “Orlando Bloom”