Orlando With Blonde Hair Is Sa-weeeet

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:51 pm

The natural hair looks more sophisticated, as he is, and the blonde hair is more romantic, it suits to his elf personality. (He's a great elf!)
C.

It-Aint-True

Postby It-Aint-True » Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:25 am

when I first saw a picture of Orlando Bloom with his short, dark hair and stubble and dark eyes, I didn't recognize him as Legolas. I was convinced that he looked better with blonde hair, but then I began to notice that the blonde hair, thuogh suiting him to his fantasy role (as Claire said), wouldn't have fit with his complexion outside of the movie. He's a pretty jock-like guy, with the bungeejumping and all. He's naturally got more dark pigment and plus dark eyebrows and eyelashes and eyes themselves... it would look odd if his hair was stark blonde.

I think the dark hair gives him this tall, handsome, mysterious appearance, while with the blonde hair he looks younger and sort of shy-ish. It's difficult to explain, but the difference is there...

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 24, 2002 5:22 pm

Yeah, the blond hair is for Legolas only, and I also think the dark hair makes him look a little Latin, I don't know why...... and especially with the moustache...

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Thu Dec 05, 2002 8:49 pm

Claire Claire Claire...
U re in every where...

haha...
did u like my little poem???

This guy Orlando Bloom...I donno him either.

Kisses
B)

Return to “Orlando Bloom”