Orli In Ym! Magazine

It-Aint-True

Postby It-Aint-True » Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:09 pm

:P

Did anyone catch YM! magazine yet? They've got Orlando Bloom as cover boy, and they have a nice 3 page article of him. and a picture of him in a wet body suit and stuff. and also some nice other photographs.

Plus the interview was pretty informing :-) I liked it. Did anyone read it? What did you think? Too bad they didn't have a pullout poster, that would have been on my wall in seconds, right next to my Eminem poster.

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:16 pm

yea! I got my copy today but for some odd reason I am still getting YM in the mail as a subscription even though I haven't paid for it in over a year (:lol:) and what's even worse: they never give their subscription readers the same perks as the other people! They always leave out the pull out posters and what not. Whatever, I hate them, but the point is they have two of the hottest guys in one magazine!! **sigh** :lick:

oh, totally o/t, I got my copy of the LOTR extended edition DVD today and I have already watched it! UGH!! It is so fuucking amazing, I LOVE IT!! :thumbup: I have yet to watch the6 hours of documentary filming on it, but I may yet one of these days!! :)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:52 pm

Scaaaannns! Hm, some of us are outside USA and can't read it. Which site do you think is gonna post the scans first?

:)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:32 am

dont worry about it wrote:orlandomultimedia.netOBM.net, theorlandobloomfiles.comThe Orlando Bloom Files, and full-bloom.netFull Bloom all have scans. PLEASE check out the Arena and Italian Vogue scans. they are truly BEAUTIFUL.

THANKS!

That's amazing. I should start dealing with photography.

How do you know all the sites? Do you host something of your own?

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:53 pm

yea those are really really nice!! thanks DWAI :)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:05 pm

dont worry about it wrote:those are the sites i visit daily when i go online. three of the best out there. they're constantly updated and well organized. i don't host any sites; i'm not too technically inclined when it comes to codes and such. but i ADORE Orlando and nearly all things LOTR, so that's how i came upon the sites a long time ago. ;)

and if i had the money and skills to take incredible photos like that, i so would. :P

Oh, yes, I hate the codes, too!

Hey, and thanks for showing me the sites. I'm usually good at searching, but someitmes I get tired too, and I think it's better to ask someone who is closer to the stuff.

Imagine if we were photographs and we would do photoshoots , with different people...it's an amazing profession, I think, but also very difficult they've told me.

I'm happy to meet a LOTR fan, hey up there, it's a Tolkien fan here, but I also adore the movies, and of course all who is in them ...

See you!

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:20 pm

hey! me?!? :blowkiss:

I am a LOTR book and movie fan (book came first though! :nod:)

nice to meet ya! I'm Genna... :handshake:

:wave:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:05 pm

dont worry about it wrote:i'm a LOTR fan...i don't know too much about Tolkien to consider myself a fan, but i would be if i read more. i have read the books and LOVED them, so that's why i'm so obsessed with the movie. and after watching a few of the extended DVD commentaries and editorials, etc. i'm so blessed and happy that Peter Jackson did the movie. everyone involved did a hell of a job. and i'm completely and totally in love with the actors (Elijah for almost 10 years), Dominic, Billy, Orlando, Viggo, both Sir Ians, everyone. it's awesome. ;) i'm rambling now, so i'll shut up.

i would love to be a photographer, but i don't know if i have the patience :)

Hey, that's great! I know Elijah from this movie called "Nord" he was the main character, and he was 12 then, I think. And I've watched almost everything with him since then. It's awesome to meet someone other who knows him for so long.

Here a hobbit lover, too, and willing to ask about your favourite hobbit, but it's out of the topic, so I'm not going to.
I'll be around

And hey Genna, you have a great name!

Waiting for the Two Towers

<!--EDIT|Claire|Dec 4 2002, 08:06 PM-->

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Thu Dec 05, 2002 1:20 am

well..... legolas has got to be my favorite for several reasons..... :wub:
oh, and i think i know what you're talking about....you're right!!
damn, he's too hot!

<!--EDIT|orleez#1babe|Dec 5 2002, 06:33 AM-->

dazed410
Abstracts Royalty

Postby dazed410 » Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:57 pm

Claire wrote:
And hey Genna, you have a great name!

nice to see so many LOTR fans!!! :thumbup:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Dec 06, 2002 7:28 pm

Oh, dear girls, stop treating him as an object, I fell a little "dirrty" about it. You know, even the Justin Timberlake fans made him look like a " deep and emationally frustrated personality" (???) . We should not care about looks in first place. Though it's really hard, I admit.

And btw, this cover totally proves my theory that Orlando Bloom reminds of Robin Hood. The hair and the energy around. The only thing that's missing is the hat he had on some photoshooting and the arc from his Legolas performance and he's ready British Medieval hero.

Anyone else for that?

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:34 pm

couldn't have said it better myself :D

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:36 pm

orleez#1babe wrote:couldn't have said it better myself :D

Which? About Robin Hood? I knew you would get me!
:D

Return to “Orlando Bloom”