Postby Claire » Sun Jan 05, 2003 5:37 pm

laura l wrote: So I very seriously plan to move to South America

Let me guess where exactly...

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sun Jan 05, 2003 8:45 pm

Let me guess where exactly...

:lol: :lol: now you knoooow!!! :wub:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ARGENTINA PARA SIEMPRE!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:04 am

you girls never cease to crack me up! :lol:

i wish i had a scottish accent. i love that talk. and personally, the only scot i've ever met is a boy my age and he's pretty f**kin' hot! and you're right about the italians and arabs with their r's.......i have a sort of arabic accent. i'm christian, don't worry. :lol:

i would probably need a whole book on scot accent just to say it right. oh well, hee hee.

american boys are just stupid. there. i said it. :D

south america???? :huh: okay, it's not that bad.

keep talkin',
milla

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:07 am

Laura, do you know the Scottish guy from Lord of the Rings?

And ... go Argentina!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Jan 06, 2003 7:33 am

which one? **ignorant**

:lol:

You can call me crazy but I feel Argentinian at heart. Do you have that kind of feeling for a country which is not yours? I feel Scottish and Argentinian at heart! :wub: ........you should have seen me screaming at that arsehole in Edinburgh because his bloody sport shop sold the scarves of every possible football clubs and national teams except Scottish one!!!!!! :steaming:

:lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:50 pm

Laura!

Well, the Scottish guy is Billy Boyd who plays Pippin, didn't you see him? I really like all moments with him, and as a faithful hobbit follower... whatever... I meant to say that he looks good in his kilt (these people are crazy about wearing these!) and talks in a way that is simply impossible for me to understand I've been saying this for so long: Please Billy, when you promote LOTR next time use normal English!

Laura probably knows Argentina from a previous life!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:01 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>again u !!!</span>

hey it's ivan para siempre laura....

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:51 pm

Ooops! Lis interferes into our Scottish guys conversation!

Hola Liz!

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Jan 06, 2003 6:35 pm

Try his offical web site. I had to get my mother to translate it for me. LOL

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:53 pm

i feel italy at heart. truly. maybe i'm lagging behind in conversation, but oh well :D .

yep, that him. billy boyd's his name, and being a hobbit is his game. :lol:
(i'm so lame....i know. no need to reapeat it.)

oh, and don't forget palestinian! i'm 100% palestinian! but i feel strongly for greece and italy. and goooooooooooooooooooo ARGENTINA!!!! WOO-HOO! :lol:

lotsoflove,
milla :blowkiss:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Jan 07, 2003 4:55 pm

Helena wrote: Try his offical web site. I had to get my mother to translate it for me. LOL

Oh, yes, you're totally right!

At http://www.billyboyd.net the official one where he has a diary and sometimes entries there are some syllables or whole sentenses that I totally get nothing of! I feel like total nerd! But their forum is pretty busy! And it's in English!

Well for everyone I think Billy is incredibly funny. And is a great underaged hobbit. I mean isn't it strange that exactly he who is oldest plays the youngest of the four and EWood who is the youngest plays the oldest of the four hobbits? :lol: I find it quite amusing. Billy really makes Pippin look like he is a very young hobbit and has no much experience. And all the other three are already of age!

So, Milla has been in Italy in past life! I like your verse! :)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:09 pm

you guys talk so cutely. yep. i loooove italy. i lived there for only like, a year, and i fell in love wiht it. aaaaahhhhh....eeeeetahlee.

lotsoflove,
milla

P.S. keep talkin' girls.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:37 pm

hey, Milla!

Oh, when will finally Laura come back and answer my Billy question! I wonder that she doesn't know him, I read that he was voted Scotland's most eligible guy or sth, and she lives in Scotland. Hm, she must have voted sb else! :lol:

So, you were in Europe too? Great, glad that you liked the environment! :)

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:37 pm

Milla wrote: you girls never cease to crack me up! :lol:

i wish i had a scottish accent. i love that talk. and personally, the only scot i've ever met is a boy my age and he's pretty f**kin' hot! and you're right about the italians and arabs with their r's.......i have a sort of arabic accent. i'm christian, don't worry. :lol:

i would probably need a whole book on scot accent just to say it right. oh well, hee hee.

american boys are just stupid. there. i said it. :D

south america???? :huh: okay, it's not that bad.

keep talkin',
milla

milla-what's with the i'm christian, don't worry? why would it matter? so what if you're christian or jewish or buddhist or anything? i'm not really anything, but that's beside the point...

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:09 am

i just tend to take a LOOOOOOOOOOT of sh** from people here in seattle. they are all f***ing idiots.
and every time i try to post on some other site that i'm a frickin' arab or palestinian (a minority), i just end up getting little messages and emails with little white-asses telling me that i'm an a**hole, when they are the real god damn b****es and bastards. pardon my language. i just tend to get angered, because it's not fair. and if you try to complain, you can't really sue them or anything, the people just get a friendly little "warning". this "warning" is basically just a little note or email that tells the person who sent the hate mail to me to just watch what they type or watch their manners or something. god, i hate this country. from the bottom of heart. in america, the americans are either assholes or really nice, decent people who don't watch cnn, getting that sh** stuffed up their empty little craniums, getting dumber and dumber each day. and they call me a terrorist. note to all those people who i know are going to send me emails: f*** you, and f*** your country.

i'm sorry to all the parents of little children who are just interested in orlando bloom have to see this. but anyways in amreica, you'll eventually know all these words by the third grade. oh well.

kalalaine, im sorry i didn't message you back. i just got cut of with internet because i don't really pay for it. my cousin just got me illegally into the list of dsl users, and i got discovered. they don't really do anything to you, just cut off the connection. it was nice while i had it. oh well. i've changed companies now. and i'm still illegally connected. don't ask me how my cousin does it. he's like a genius or something. i wish i was, so i can somehow track down orlando and kidnap him!!!!!

lotsoflove,
milla

Return to “Orlando Bloom”