Orlando's Meeting Some1?

orlando_crazy

Postby orlando_crazy » Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:43 am

[FONT=Impact][COLOR=orange] ;) r they dating or not? i totaly frreaked out when i read an article about it on the net!!! :angry: that stinkin' rat ,christina Ricci sucks big time!! <_< or is the rumour fake? i really hope so !!111

orlando_crazy

Postby orlando_crazy » Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:51 am

orlando_crazy wrote: [FONT=Impact][COLOR=orange] ;) r they dating or not? i totaly frreaked out when i read an article about it on the net!!! :angry: that stinkin' rat ,christina Ricci sucks big time!! <_< or is the rumour fake? i really hope so !!111

[COLOR=green] i've heard that orlando said he once had a crush on a girl and sent her an airline ticket from ireland 2 london so she could come visit him!!!!& she came.....duhhhhh!!!!

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:52 am

it is so goddamn fake! it's a lie. it's only impossible because i'm arleady engaged to him!!!

Just kidding,
Milla

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:55 am

yeah, that was posted here somewhere. actually, i think i read it in YM. and he once flew down to Dubai(in the persain ulf) just ot hang out with this other girl. how could they turn him away???how???(you guys now i'm just playin)

Lovin my husband,
Milla

magentarose

Postby magentarose » Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:48 pm

i saw alot of pictures of him with christina ricci. they're probably just dating,
i don't think any girls have anything to worry about becuz it doesn't seem he's going to stay with any girl for very long. if u look at his past relationships and everything. that's a good thing. :D he's awesome.

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:09 am

yeah, thats right.
plus she's not that beautiful or interesting.

orlando_crazy

Postby orlando_crazy » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:24 am

orleez#1babe wrote: yeah, that was posted here somewhere. actually, i think i read it in YM. and he once flew down to Dubai(in the persain ulf) just ot hang out with this other girl. how could they turn him away???how???(you guys now i'm just playin)

Lovin my husband,
Milla

:D yeah , so true i bought ym just 4 the cover and the interview with orlando!!
& don't forget 2 buy tv hits also!! thier interviewing orly this issue about his love life and life as a sex simbol and stuff like that!!! :angry: sure hope that ricci isn't included in his love life!!!

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:27 pm

i don't think he is. I could be wrong, though. go figure!

Dani

Postby Dani » Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:22 am

They are not dating i read it on the web. That all was just a rumor don't worry! :D

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:47 am

didn't have time to worry....i never heard the rumor, lol

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:12 am

This rumor came out early last year, I think. You can check out the news section.

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:09 am

nope he is deffinetly not dating her of anyone else t the moment. it said in an interview that he is to into his work to be thinking bout dating ppl......so u never know when hes stopped making films you might ave a shot at actually dating him....i sort of knew him he lived round the block from my 8 years ago...he wud go round to the corner shop...id be walkin my dog and he wud just say hi.....and that was it. he is a nice chappy though.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:32 am

isnt he dating that blue crush star??

but i read he was just hanging out with cristina ricci at some party, and thats how the rumors started. :lol:

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:03 pm

he is utterly single

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:50 pm

He is single i thought he was with that girl from blue crush, whatever, Now I ca nmake my move!!! hahah i wish :cry: *cries*, why can he have a little bro my age, he is a wee bit to old for me, but hey i dont mind!!!!!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:02 am

bah .......................girls please!!!

as if he would disappoint you!!!
hes yours dont worry.......................lol would anyone date ricci and her skysraper forehead!!!!.................she 'll probably knock you out with it
while kissing...............huh maybe that was the time he broke his skull
and then broke up with her!!!..............................
anyway...i should say hello from him cause hes in my room now,
still with a littl headache,from christina!!!
but if hes well again im sure he'll visit you ;) ;) ;)

P.S.:ricci??? it could be worse.....think of aguilera!!! :ph34r:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:24 pm

right now, he's dating kate bosworth. from blue crush. stupid bikini girl. anyways, the christina ricci and her big forehead were never dating orlando bloom. justa rumor.

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:22 am

The rumor of him and that blue crush chick was only in one mag a tabloid.So i doubt it's true plus it hasnt been confirmed yet. And arent tabloids known for making stuff up? Plus he said he was too busy working for a girlfriend. They also said he was in the Carribean holidaying with her isnt he still filming POTC in L.A or wherever? So its only been in one mag so i wouldnt worry and that Ricci girl please! They probably got that Bosworth rumor from the fact she went to the TTT premeire. Tabloids tend to do that. Just like that Ricci rumor they hang out at a party and next thing u know they're dating!
It scared me too. Hope. :(

Return to “Orlando Bloom”