Someone Out There!

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:20 am

I desperately need someone to talk with about orlando!!!

Dyin' in seattle,
Milla

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:03 pm

Well, I'm here!
And I will talk with you about everyhting Orlando, if you want, he's a fine man. Actually the whole board is dedicated to him! Ain't that great?

Actually I have a very important question. I have this poster of MR. Bloom, which is about 8 times A4 it's really huge and if I want to put it on my wall I'll have to remove one of my other smaller posters. What should I do? Sacrifice my whole arrangement? Or cut the Orlando poster, so that it can fit? I can leave just his head :lol: or what? What do you think?

P.S. Milla give us alittle background information 'bout you, some age and occupation or interests, that stuff, you know. Me, personally I'm still a student but I'm trying to work in a magazine (they won't give me work, I'm still a teenager! :angry: )

Whatever, I was here! :)

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Fri Dec 27, 2002 5:47 pm

Claire honey!
Gladly i'll give you some info...
but i think i'll ease into to my personal info. i'm a little freaked out withthe whole hacker-business.
i'll jsut tell you that i'm i "teenager" too, but not far from not being one. i go to college (univ. of WA)
and i'll also tell you my post, the one that said i need someone to desperately talk to about orlando was just a meer cry of boredom. it was late, and no one wanted to talk. oh, and by the way, i'm thinkin' about which actor i should choose.

I'm actually in my 2nd year of college, and, well, i work in a denatal office. but i'm not in the proffession. that was spelled wrong.

Oh, and about that poster....i think you should never cut it up, you should just seriously remove the stuff. that's what i did. i don't have a shrine or something like that, but i have a hell of a lot pics. and huge posters. :lol:

Glad to talk to you,
Milla

magentarose

Postby magentarose » Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:55 pm

forget about the other posters and put orlando up! yo milla, guess wut, i'm
orlando's biggest fan, i am really. i know u are desparetly in love with him to but sweety, i love him more. but u know, neither of us should waste our breath becuz he is a famous actor who we will never meet, and if we do won't even give us the time of day. he probably has a girlfriend this very instant, the tabloids just don't know about it yet. we have no chance, just think about it, and dream on hun. :lol:

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Sat Dec 28, 2002 12:59 am

magentarose, you speak the truth, but it hurts.

oh, and honey, no one could love orli more than i do. i don't want to fight, and seriously don't try.

Aaaahhh...the girlfriend issue. i won't even talk about it. tears forms in little puddles on the ikea computer desk beneath my sullen, depressed face. inside my head, i have knowledge that i Milla, will never ever get to kiss those sweet candly lips, of course, i speak about those lips of my dear, lost, orli.

please do not make me suffer more.

please know that i was just exagurating.(spelling..hell if i care)

i'm always open to talk about orlando,
milla

orleez#1babe

Postby orleez#1babe » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:08 am

magentarose! what about you???
YOU give us some backround info! you might be one of my newer obsessed friends!
obsessed about orlando and lotr, of course!

im in seattle sweety, and boy! am i in love with orlando! god damn he is one sexy boy!

Lostoflove,
milla

P.S.claire, why don't YOU give us some backround info??? hmmm?

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Dec 29, 2002 3:55 pm

OK, I will! Hm, not sure that everybody's gonna like me but...

In a few days, when I have time, yep?

Ah, and I finally decided on putting the mega-poster... I will. Whatever. Let's see more beautiful boys on the wall every day!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Dec 29, 2002 3:59 pm

good job claire! put that poster up! :D

yeah, i can wait as long as you want. i'm not anxious.

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:11 am

I think that, with maybe two more pics, my room will be a shrine to Orlando. There isn't a centimeter left (aside from the spot waiting for the two other pics) that doesn't scream "I love Orli and there ain't nuthin' you can do about it!". I don't care about who :wub: s him more, I just want him SOOOO bad! :cry: I wish he was mine...

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:19 pm

I hope he comes to visit his mum soon...maybe I will "run into" him. Hmmmmm... :yum: :smlove: :wub: :kiss2: :hug: :please: :sprint: :lick: :notworthy: :pray:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:10 pm

may all of god's will for you be directed towards meeting orlando, and good luck from me.

lotsoflove,
milla

P.S. i would regularly say, dream on, but since you live in canter bury, thats a different situation. :D

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:29 pm

thanx! I will let all of you know if i DO run into him. That would be so kewl! :lol: :D

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:38 pm

i would seriously be freaked and so excited if someone i actually chatted with "ran into him"!!!!!!!
oh my god!!!!!!!!
i know it hasn't happened yet, but i just know it will.

wow. i'm feeling pretty stupid right now. i'm just sounding like an overly-excited, cheesy teenager. (i'm still technicaly one though, but you guys get what i mean.)

Lostoflove,
milla

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:52 pm

I would be MORE than freaked out! I would probably die of shock (a good death and I would love every minute of it)!!! :lol:

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:02 pm

OK, with a lot of pain in the heart I moved the Draco Malfoy poster on the other wall...and now I have Orlando. Let's see how the friends are gonna react to this mega thing!

*blab* Milla, I'm still 17 and I'm still a student but one of those nasty kids who dare to call themselves "the future of the nation". I hipe to be a journalist soon, I'm sort of Patrick Fugit's character in Almost Famous, and I'm a movie geek (if you've seen the Ain't-it-cool site)

Basically that. If sth else is important ask!

Moi B)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:11 am

i'm 16, i'm not american, but i grew up here. i was born in dubai (in the persian gulf). orlando once flew down there to meet a girl, and i can see why. there are a lot of brits there. i'm not british. i grewup in L.A., cali, and i moved to seattle a couple of years ago. i consider myself very (mentally) advanced, yet still a babbling teenager. :lol: anything else??? i cut it short because i can go on forever (literally) if anyone wants me to. i seriously will. oh, and i can speak and write two languages, without messing up. i'm really good at it.
i plan to be able to be fluent and write well in three languages: english and arabic (i already know those) and my third is french (not because i like it, because i have to, but on top of that, i like how it sounds.) i plan to be fluent by the end of highschool.

lotsoflove,
milla

P.S. claire, what are all the other posters pictures of??? don't take down draco! please! i have him on my wall! seriously, what do you have on your wall! ill tell what i have if you tell me first!kisses.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:35 pm

Well, what I have... well, various stuff, I like to put on a lot of things on the wall, like notes and articles and pictures, but posters also.

Of course, I have Tobey Maguire, poster and a drawing! Central place. I also have other guys' posters but major attraction is my Middle Earth map (big thing!) with colours and drawings and everything - I love this.

I have posters of some great movies, like Star Wars, Titanic, E.T., of respect for the directors and their work. I'm nostalgic 'bout classics. I couldn't find Casablanca, anyway.

I have also a Sarah Jessica Parker space - I'm a big fan. And also SatC - poster. I have Sarah Michelle Gellar - think she's a great woman (but not exactly actress) and a JLo one - not that I'm a fan, but this photo was just so inspiring, great one.

The latest on my wall are the HP posters and the Hobbits. I've put the hobbits exactly on a place where I can see them day and night and indulge myself in watching... My calendars for 2003 are also from CoS and TTT
and my newest movie posters are Minority Report and Die Another Day (I actually still haven't seen the Bond movie! But it has cool poster)

Of course some changes are needed. I constantly make changes. After the Orlando arrival ( such a big thing) I made re-arrangements and I think that after I put Draco next to the Middle-Earth map and Hermione I don't know where yet, he will fit in. He's next to Elijah Wood (hey!) and Robbie Williams (for him I removed beautiful Angelina Jolie)

For me it's basically not who exactly is on the poster, if it's a beautiful thing, I mean photography, colours, etc. I have paisages also. Of course, there are people whose pictures I would want to have, but ...haven't found :(

Whatever. How do you find this? Your turn!

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:36 pm

ANd it's great that you know Arabic, cause I could ask you something about the culture if I need! Very interesting!

Return to “Orlando Bloom”