Orlando Fans Aroud The World Gather Here Please

orlando_crazy

Postby orlando_crazy » Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:22 am

[COLOR=green]hey! just make sure u r a orlando fan not just legolas fan!!!! <_<

i don't wanna disapoint u gurlz but i heard some one say orlando was a gay!!!
but anyway i don't listen 2 dose stupid internet craps!!
Or is it true?:cry:
anyway i'll take no 4 an answer :beerchug: !!! he is 2 cute 2 b a gay!!! :wub: :kiss:

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:21 am

The better word is ambigious. I think he likes to keep people guessing. If anything, I would go for bisexual

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:13 am

<span style='color:blue'>Does it really matter? I mean, we still get to look at him. :drool:</span>

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:43 pm

He's not. trust me, he's not. He doesn't say much about it (actually, he said "I'm not going to answer that as it makes me more interesting" or something) but that's part of the reason he doesn't like the internet a lot. cuz of all the rumors. I must say that I found a hilarious way to suggest the he (and alll the other members of the Fellowship) are at least bisexual. i had quite a laugh. here it is:
orlandobloom.co.nz/index2.htmlhttp://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/index2.html
just go to extras and then Secret Diaries. they are at the bottom of the list! All of them are funny and it doesn't matter which one you read first. :crazyjump:

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:34 pm

I am suprised by that since he seems to be the very honest type. The very sexual Antiono Bandaras used to star in movies and play a gay man and well have on screen gay sex. So, I believe these rumours started because he dis such a role and was seen kissing his friend. Or something like that

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:00 am

he is sooooooo not gay. totally. of course, no one can be totally sure, but i will be willing to bet my life on the fact that he is not gay. and i'm not saying this out of denial of the fact that i can't have him. i truly believe that he is not gay, bisexual, or anythin' like that. peroid.

lotsoflove,
milla

Return to “Orlando Bloom”