Hatetharumors

orli's gurl

Postby orli's gurl » Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:28 pm

Here is what I think.....Orlando is naturally Gorgeous and did a great job in LOTR. 4 get that he's FINE lol. I go way past respecting Orlando and I love him to death. of coarse, I have to go site searching and find out as much as I can about them. But...more then half the sites are all about rumors and what "they" say and they just add it on their site. I am not a gossiper cuz all gossip has done to me in my life is hurt me. Truth: I have always wanted to be an actress...but while talking to a friend the other day and listening to her saying "All actors are communists" I have to disagree...but I dont want to have an outlook as a communists...or something nasty...something that Im not because alot of people entertain themselves by NOT keeping their mouths shut...which is aggravating when you are the person to be attacked. I should say that no one should go into acting or singing or whatever and not expect rumors, but it does suck to here about them. Its so bad that pretty much all I can belive now about him is straight from his lips...(I WISH) lol

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 05, 2003 2:31 pm

But you know these are just rumours, right? I mean it's sometimes all made up but htis is how the system works. Once you get uber famous and you're in the game.

My advice on how to distinguish the rumour from the real thing: don't read that tabloids and any newspapers at all, cause believe me (and I know for real!) almost 80% of what we write is total crap and it's so written that it just looks real. Don't fall for that

orli's gurl

Postby orli's gurl » Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:20 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>your right its just hard to find anything about him now. :huh: </span></span></span>

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:08 am

i truly believe that the only plain reason they're actaully makin up rumors is because he keeps quiet. he's a good boy. nothing bad about him. and so, since he's become so popular and everthing, the people back at the tabloids are just frustrated. therefore, they just make up stuff by hanging on any word anyody mentions. any followers???

lotsoflove,
milla

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:56 am

The rumours actually started for two reasons. He stared in a movie with his best friend Andre Schneider called Deed Poll in which he had a sex scene with his friend Andre: You can read an interview about the movie with the two of them

Though now, in a TV Hits article he is denying it ever happened. Smart boy, he is keeping the world guessing and wondering

orlandobloom.co.nz/article88.htmlhttp://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/article88.html

geocities.com/davidboyeruk/deedpoll.htmlHere

As well as orlandomultimedia.net/news2002/may/news05112002.htmlhttp://www.orlandomultimedia.net/news2002/...ws05112002.html

The second reason being at some public event, he evidently kissed Andre and called him his man. There is an article on it I read that I will look up.

Reminds me a lot of Keanu

chamorru81

Postby chamorru81 » Tue Jan 07, 2003 9:23 pm

all of those articles and reviews of that movie are suposidly(i know i spelled that wrong) fake. im not sure why those were made up, but from what i know those are not real and that movie never happend. the most i heard is that a movie like that was going to be made, but financial stuff stoped it from happening, and that andre says he doesnt even really know orlando that well, but that hes a good guy, but he just doesnt know him closely. so basically ill beleive what i hear from orlando, so i he says thats bullsh** then thats what ill beleive. :D

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:42 pm

Hmm, thats strange since there is even an offical web site for the movie. Here are the links to the various articles etc.

dazzled.com/theobfiles/deedpoll.htmlhttp://www.dazzled.com/theobfiles/deedpoll.html

The more I think of it , the more I really wonder. What would be the sense in denying such a movie if it did exist? It would bit you in the ass and isolate your fans. Even if he is gay, one will never know now, he is too much of a heartrob

Return to “Orlando Bloom”