I Ran In To Orlando Bloom!

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:04 pm

I WAS WALKING HOME AND... HE WAS THERE! :crazyjump: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! This was the first chance I got to get online and tell you all, and it was soooo dreamy. He was just walking along, in his sexy way, when I came along! I didn't have a picture of him on me, so I just had him sign my shirt! It was a really expensive shirt, but who cares, CUZ HE SIIIIIGNED IT!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooh, he made me laugh. I should probably tell you what happened. Anyways, I was just walking back from this coffee shop and I saw him. I ran as fast as I could to catch him before he got into his car. When I reached him, I said, "Oh my God! I am in love with you!!!! Will you sign my shirt?" I had obviously gone mad. Anyways, he just laughed. "You recognized me. Not many people do." I was shocked. "I'll sign it if you have a pen." I had my messenger bag where I carry a Sharpie at all times, should I run in to Orli. I usually have his picture, but I have recently put it in a frame at home. This is better! "What's your name?" I said Kalalaine. Good, I said the right one! "How in the world do you spell that?" I spelled it right, too! Go me! He finished it and looked up at me. "Wait a second! You've written me a letter before, haven't you? I would remember that name anywhere." I nodded. I thought my head would fall off. I was like one of those bobble head things! "Well, more than one. Like 50!" I said, managing to say each word right. He laughed again! "Hope to see you around, but I have to go now. Bye!" Oooooh, it was soooo ACE!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHIRT HAS ORLI WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said he hopes to see me around! Do you realise how GREAT this is?!?!!? I am the luckiest person alive. Hurrah for Canterbury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:08 pm

I forgot to ask him when and where the premier was! Does anyone know? I want to get there! I don't care if it's in NZ, Australia, America, Scotland, ANYWHERE, but I am going to figure out a way to be there!!!!!!!!!! So, does anyone know?

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:13 am

That's an amazing and heartbreaking story! It's great that he was so nice. May I ask you more questions about it later? :)

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:15 am

Which premiere? :confused:

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Wed Jan 15, 2003 4:21 pm

I met him at TTT, but I'm looking for The Return of the King. My mates and I are trying to get there. I want to meet him again!!! It would be so ace (I love that word).

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:22 pm

Hm, this premiere is in December, he has movies coming out earlier! :)

J
Ultra Member

Postby J » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:36 pm

That's great that he was so cool!

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:17 pm

Oh, nevermind about the premier. they don't have a set location yet.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Jan 18, 2003 6:35 pm

god, if i ran into orlando bloom, i wouldnt even be able to say sign my shirt, id probably just fall over drooling or something.

pacific_beats

Postby pacific_beats » Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:34 am

hey ppl!
i know where the premiere 4 return of the king is!!!
its right in my hometown of Wellington New Zealand!!
cross my heart i aint telling crap,i saw it on tv.
i SOOOOO wanna go(only so i can see orlando if ya know what i mean)lol :D ,
hopefully i'm allowed to go ,and hopefully my firends will be willing to let me drag them along,lol
so there u have it guys.the premiere is in wellington New Zealand.
YAY!!!!!

peace out! B)

p.s How lucky r u 2 meet Orlando!!!!lol

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:42 am

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never make it now...hmmm...or perhaps I can...we will have to see. I will try to get my mum to make me a loan for the tickets...Muwa-ha-ha-ha!!! Look out Orli, cause here I come!!!!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:43 pm

thats really lucky. i knew it would happen one day. i'm so happy for you.

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Mon Jan 20, 2003 10:27 pm

If anyone's interested the next Orli appearance should be 22 March 2003 in Melbourne Australia for the World Premiere of Ned Kelly. My homeland yey! and 5 days after my b'day what a great b'day present. Im gonna beg to go to Melbourne i live in Sydney so its not that long.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:47 pm

yep! you should definetily go. i think that was spelled wrong. oh well!

n e ways, if you live near Melborne, or you're just in australia, definetily go! i would soooooooooooooo go!

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:19 am

*jealous* hmm..why couldnt i live in australia...but you should go. and then you have to come back on here and tell us everything.

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:36 am

Absolutely!!! He's such a nice person and he seems like he is happy to meet fans. I would go! My mum hasn't answered me about the tickets yet..."Oh, I don't know, Kally, it's a long time from now...you've already met him twice...but maybe. We'll see." a**hole. Ah, well. She didn't say yes or now, and that's the short and short of it. Poo.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:53 pm

:P cute story...i bet you walked away in a daze!

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:51 am

i forgot to mention how happy i am for you. Orli so sweet to give you an autograph why he's out doing he's own thing! I hope you get the tickets Kalalaine who cares if you've met him twice already meet him as much as you can you never know you might make a impact but you already have cuz he remebered you writing a letter to him! he remembered your name so lucky i havent even met him once so the Ned Kelly prem is my chance no one holding me back!

Orli

Postby Orli » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:16 pm

OHMYGOSH!!!!!! :rolleyes: You are sooooooo lucky! I would die if that happened to me. Well no i wouldn't but that wont happen to me because he will never come to where I like (its up North, far noth) :( Anyways. That is sooo way cool!
Adios

j_wacker4085

Postby j_wacker4085 » Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:41 pm

what kind of car did he drive??!?! lol :P

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:56 pm

grr...i wish i could meet him. maybe He'll be in london when i go...ohh, i hope so...god, if i me him he would get so annoyed, id probably just kee babaling on nd n about how much i love him....

oh well! :lol:

Orlando Bloom

Postby Orlando Bloom » Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:18 am

That's a lovely story......that's great. ;)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:57 pm

yeah, what kind of car??? hmmmm????

hey kalalaine! i missed you girl! you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lucky! aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

kisskiss
lotsoflove
love,
milla

let's chat some time!

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:36 am

I wasn't exactly paying attention to his car, ppl! I was sorta preoccupied by the fact that I just ran in to Orlando Bloom on the street! Not only that, but I have ADD as well so I don't really pay all that much attention anyways...I was sorta staring at my shirt and swooning. Wouldn't you? Yeah, I thought so.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Feb 01, 2003 1:12 am

i totally agree with you 100%. actually, i'd have already fainted or had just froze. :D

LoLo44
Supreme Member

Postby LoLo44 » Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:23 pm

ooooo! how exciting! Im jealous, I bet your still drooling.. :lol:
So, what was he wearing? :huh: *lol*

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:46 am

anybodt know if he's gonna be in london anytime soon? cuase im not planning to go to LA or anything, and i doubt he's gonna come to indiana, so...maybe, ill meet him in london, but if anybody knows, please tell me!

yeah, like that's gonna happen, with my luck, he'ss probably walk right into the hotel i was staying at and go into the exact room i was in(for whatever reason he would be in there)the day after i left.
im so lucky

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:08 pm

He was just wearing a white shirt (with a jacket, obviously-black fleece) and jeans. Simple, but oh-so-sexy... :drool: oooh, I love him...you know what sux? A friend of mine (Zack W. Chrissy, you know him) is connected with the guy who cast him in LOTR. Anyways, the bloke has his number and Zack won't bum it off the guy for me! How terrible is that? Well, he's gotten me a signed Black Hawk Down poster for my birthday (belated), but still...

LoLo44
Supreme Member

Postby LoLo44 » Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:21 pm

iluvorlandobloom wrote: He was just wearing a white shirt (with a jacket, obviously-black fleece) and jeans. Simple, but oh-so-sexy... :drool: oooh, I love him...you know what sux? A friend of mine (Zack W. Chrissy, you know him) is connected with the guy who cast him in LOTR. Anyways, the bloke has his number and Zack won't bum it off the guy for me! How terrible is that? Well, he's gotten me a signed Black Hawk Down poster for my birthday (belated), but still...

:drool: sperm ..hows the hair?? :lol:
that sucks that you cant get the number!..but hey, a signed poster is cool!
(happy birthday..maybe? :lol: )

arwenofrivendell

Postby arwenofrivendell » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:52 pm

you're sooo lucky! and where did you meet him? like where do you live?

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:08 pm

Canterbury. I think he was visiting his mum. I could be wrong, though.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:02 am

yeah, Centerbury is near london, isnt it?

but still...he is not here...maybe next time....

:lol:

little_aims

Postby little_aims » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:47 am

Hey Nessa P!!!!!!! I'm an Aussie too! Um... a hint.... go to the official NEd kelly page and enter the competition for you and three friends to go to melbourne, stay in a flashy hotel, see the premiere and meet the cast at the after party! Sorry, its only for Aussies and maybe new Zealanders.... but you can enter as many times as you like! I've entered dozens of times!

hey.. iluvorlandobloom.. where did you meet him again? In Canterbury... i;m so jealous! Nice one though, and yay for you!

Luv Aims

crappologist

Postby crappologist » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:14 am

hey Kalalaine I feel <span style='color:red'>sooOoOoOoOoOOo jealous</span>! that was sooOOOOOOooOoooOoOoO cool! happy 4u tho....can i have his <span style='color:orange'>address</span>? please please please? i mean, just whichever address tat u used 2 write those 50 letters 2 him B) i live so far away.....not england or anywhere near.....definitely not canterbury...so i wont get any chance 2 meet him or anything.....so can u please let me hv his add? and yeah...sorry my posts soo long but i turn into a blabbering idiot wen it comes to him!! even wen i'm typing..heh....and again....i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!! UGH!! :(

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:56 pm

welcome to the club. heehee. ;)

crappologist

Postby crappologist » Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:26 am

thank you! u noe sumtimes i take legolas/orlando quizzes....u noe the kind where they test ur 'compatibility' with him, whether ur best luv match is legolas/orlando blahblahblah....that kind...i cheat! haha.....i pick the answers tat i noe will point 2 legolas/orlando....hehe....just tot i'd let u guys noe......

anyway so many friends of mine think he's ugly, and they CALL HIM A GAY!!!! hmph.....tats not true, right? i mean its not tat i'm anti gays, but they made it sound soooooo bad, they say his gals got an adams apple and stuff....thats not true......<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>RIGHT??? RIGHT???</span> :angry:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:27 am

<span style='color:purple'>ok ok ok as always im late...............but i still have to say it!!!!

COOOOOOOOOL COOOL COOL COOL ; kalalaine.........so cute!!!

i dont know if hes comin to german premiers but if yes i'll tell you when!!!

such things are too exhausting for me and cost way to much of my money

well actually im more into his lookalike before i even really noticed himself

so i think it wouldnt be a good idea to change that now,.....................

orlando is yours girl.......(hey you are even in his age) ;) </span>

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:20 pm

crappologist wrote:

anyway so many friends of mine think he's ugly, and they CALL HIM A GAY!!!! hmph.....tats not true, right? i mean its not tat i'm anti gays, but they made it sound soooooo bad, they say his gals got an adams apple and stuff....thats not true......<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>RIGHT??? RIGHT???</span> :angry:

what kind of friends are those? dump them! they obviously have no taste! no one can say no to the incredible Mr. Bloom!

i'm not serious, byt the way.

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:00 pm

:P u have had the honour off meeting the most sexyiest male alive.......i get to see him quite often...i studed drama with him at guildhall school....we r still mates but since his career has gone to a gd start he has not been around....tis a pity but now and again he cums to say hi.

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Feb 19, 2003 7:25 pm

Yeah right, you are not for real.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:43 pm

you're not serious, are you?
you studied with him!
for real?

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:30 pm

leg_less_lass wrote: :P u have had the honour off meeting the most sexyiest male alive.......i get to see him quite often...i studed drama with him at guildhall school....we r still mates but since his career has gone to a gd start he has not been around....tis a pity but now and again he cums to say hi.

dream on..........or at least change your profile............

you are 17!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s.:hey milla......will be here tomorrow...ill send you the pic then!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Feb 20, 2003 7:47 pm

ok, marine.....im still waiting!!! i want to see your waiter boy!

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:12 am

Orlando Blooms Lil Sister r u for real? like really ur not sh**tin me r u? Cuz i thought he only had an older sister? So u must be like 2 years younger or somethin? Im not being like mean im just like in awe! So r u serious?

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:44 pm

people.............*sigh*........!!!!

just one question!?

we are on the web...some guys/girls like to talk rubbish to others...

orlandos sistah...his classmate whatever <_< <_< <_<

if some one really knows him why should they talk about him here.

it would be better to pick up the phone and talk to him there

so if i tell you that im jesus...do you believe me???

hahaha

Return to “Orlando Bloom”