This Websites Full Of Crap

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:53 am

That was good for a laugh. Anyways, abstracts is NOT the only web site in the world to mention the movie Deed Poll. It was his supposed role in this movie that sparked the whole is he gay debate. He has since, denied making such a movie in TV Hits magazine and his supposed co star has also spoken out about the movie.

If nothing else, it keeps folks talking about him

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:47 pm

:D i totally agree. i can really tell if someones not straight, and he is soooooo not gay. totally. i don't care what people say. they're just imbiciles.

chamorru81

Postby chamorru81 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:06 am

huh i thought i was his girlfriend!!!!!!! :lol:

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:56 pm

:lol: ahh, you guys crack me up.... i dont care if he is gay or not, he's still hott.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:04 pm

In the end, no one can really tell i someone is gay or not. Rock Hudosn was an icon for his generation, married, yet gay. Given that both he and cast members talk about a girlfriend visiting him on the set of LOR I highly doubt he actually is gay.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:51 pm

yeah. hes not gay. period.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:08 am

your right. not gay. but either way, he is still really hot. :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:47 pm

yeah it's so easy to sterotype someone...but yeah there are alot of guys that are big strapping guys that are gay as can be and no one would guess.....then there are ones that look totally gay (a lot of guys i danced w..lol) who are totally straight........who cares :)

Orli

Postby Orli » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:46 am

He can't be gay. People are always trying to make some kind of outrages news about new celebs. People are saying that Elijah Wood is gay too( and he isn't a new celeb). The only person that is in the movie that is gay(to my knowlegde) is Ian McKellen aka Gandalf. He is the "gay" one on the set. People say that everyone elese is gay because you always see them hugging or kissing each other on the chek, but what some of thoes "smart" peopel dont relize is that is is costomery to do stuff like that in other countries. I mean freach peopel kiss eack other whe nthey meet does that mean that all freanch men are gay, people in Latin America do the same thing ( i should know i am spanish) and not every one who does that are gay. Some People just need to get lives and stop tryingto call everyone gay.I mean these guys spent what 2 years together. I think that I would become close to peopel if i spent 2 years in a forien land filming one of the coolest movies ever. When they meet they should hug each other. You people know what I mean, right. (sorry for all my bad spellings in here!) :frog: :dance: :crazyjump:
Adios!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:51 pm

here, here!

Return to “Orlando Bloom”