Celebrity Q & A~orlando Bloom

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:06 am

Celebrity Q & A: Orlando Bloom
January 19, 2003
John Parkyn

sun-sentinel.com/features/sfl-19namedrop_jan19,0,677319.story?coll=sfla-entertainment-headlinesSun-Sentinel

Orlando Bloom, who plays the warrior prince Legolas in Lord of the Rings, is quite a hunk. What can you tell me about him?

The British-born Bloom, who turned 26 on Jan.13, says he got into acting "because it was a great way to meet girls." He later discovered that it's a great way to lose them, too. Madly in love with an English girl he refuses to name, he spent 18 months in New Zealand filming the three Rings movies back to back, but learned that absence didn't make the heart grow fonder. "It just didn't work out," he says.

A broken heart is only one of Bloom's problems. A self-confessed klutz, he has broken his arm, nose, ribs, toe, wrist, both legs and skull (three times). More seriously, he broke his back when he fell off a roof, and for several days doctors feared he might never walk again. "It made me really appreciate life," says the actor, whose favorite hobbies are skydiving and bungee-jumping.

With two other films to his credit -- he played a rent boy in 1997's Wilde and a Ranger in 2001's Black Hawk Down -- you'll be seeing plenty of Bloom this year. His upcoming movies include the swashbuckler Pirates of the Caribbean, the historic drama Troy, and Ned Kelly, an Australian Western. Part 3 of the Rings trilogy, The Return of the King, is due in December.

[i]From what I can gather, the girl was fortunecity.co.uk/cinerama/brazil/292/Beauties/jemmakidd_fwordboy.jpgJemma Kidd

I think thats her

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:44 am

man and i just read he broke a rib and thought that was bad....but his back? he's lucky it wasn't a lumbar that could have paralyzed him.....

i've never heard of her?......is she an actress

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:09 am

She's pretty! He must be favoring blondes.

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:28 pm

<span style='color:purple'>jemma is a british model turned make up artist!!!

P.S.:i wonder how he looked before he got his bones smashed so many times!
hahaha maybe it even gave him his good looks!!! :ph34r:

*melt*milla,someone else looks just as good without getting injured so much!</span>

Return to “Orlando Bloom”