Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Fri Jan 24, 2003 1:54 am

theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/tv/mm13.jpgOrlando's butt

theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/tv/mm34.jpgMidsummer's Murder lovescene

theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/tv/mm1.jpgMidsummer's Murder lovescene

theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/tv/mm21.jpgMidsummer's Murder lovescene

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:16 am

Thanks for those. Orli ass is nice real nice even though you cant see much you can tell its fine. That girl is so lucky to be kissing him! especially Brooke Harman who's gonna play he's girlfriend in Ned Kelly she's an aussie actress. I envy those girls they are so lucky and any girl for that matter who gets to kiss Orlando Bloom! :lol:

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:28 am

Oooh, I'd kill to be her!!! Nice ass, too. Oooh, nice ass...GOD, I LOVE HIM!!!! I have a plan for any of those who are lucky enough to get to one of his premiers or award thingys...whatever you want! Anyways, I have noticed that he always kisses his fans on the cheek when he meets them. It is a simple matter of turning your head at the last second and...TADA!!! You have snogged Orli. I have thought about doing it, but I didn't because I didn't want to ruin his pride. I mean, it would be kind of embarrassing for him. My mate, Pip, thought it up for me. Good guy, that Pip! Yes, that's his real name. No, it has no relationship to Peregrin or Pippen. I actually don't know his full name. This has always been a mystery to me...

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Fri Jan 24, 2003 10:37 am

Wait a second, where's that from? The bum pic, I mean. Is that from Midsummer's Murder as well?

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:55 pm

I'd assume that the butt pic was from midsummer murder same scenery. Your friend has to be the most smartest person on earth never thought a quick turn of the head and whamm you've snogged Orli i'd have to try that if i get to the Ned Kelly prem. Would'nt be funny if you turned so quickly you knocked him out or something that would ruin his pride even more. :lol:

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:48 am

Yep, that's from the same movie. Could be from the same scene as well. I'd like to see that movie.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:38 am

hmm...i think imma turn th ebutt pic into the wall paper for my computer, or make a layout for my site....no, but really, nice ass.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:08 pm

the girls that play his girlfriend or get to kiss him are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!

i'd do ANYTHING to kiss that man! damn, nice ass!

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:25 pm

grrrr...that girl should die. no, not die, just never show her face again, darn her, damn, i would kill to be in a love scene with him....

Return to “Orlando Bloom”