Black Hawk Down

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:55 pm

i saw black hawk down for the first time today, and orlando doesnt look as bad as people say he does with the shaved head. but, i was all freakin out, because that movie has Orlando Bloom AND Ewan McGregor in it. i like, died. but that movie was reallllly bloody. but oh well. but i had to make sure that the guy he played(blackburn or something) didnt die, so i sat 1 inch from the TV for like, 10 minutes trying to read that freaking tiny font at the end. but if your wondering, he didnt. hurrah!

Orli

Postby Orli » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:26 am

I know! I love both of thoes guys. Orlando because well he is sooooo hot.(i need to stop saying that, but my mother told me never to lie, heheh) And Ewan McGregor is hot too and he has an incredable voice. I loved him in Moulin Rouge. I love the soudtrack! His voice is incredable. Too bad it is so bloody. But a good movie. I dont really care for Josh Harrtnet but hey whatever! Well gotta go. :D

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:51 am

It was an excellent movie that broke my heart. I saw it pre my Orlando days as I simply adore Josh. I watched it again last week and while he does look handsome, he is far too slender. Its too bad he did not have a bigger role.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:43 pm

i never thought that josh hartnett was good looking. in fact, i don't realy care for him at all.

yeah, lot of blood. ewan is soooooooooooooooooooooo good looking...and has a grrrreeeaaat voice!

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:06 pm

ewan and orlando are my 2 favoite people.but in black hawk down, orlando's ears kinda stick out whenhe doesnt ave hair. an whn he fell outta he helicopter...i wasyelling, oh my god! but ewan has a great voice and is so hotttt! I watch Moulin Rouge all the time, my fiend says its 'like a disney movie, only dirty' but ewan was 2002 sexiest guy. whch he SO is. i love his voice, but i cried for so long the firt time i saw moulin rouge, cuz the end is so sad, ad then i cry wen i see the beginng, cuz i know wh he is sad...
...its a vicious cycle.......

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:21 pm

His head looks funky shaped, but he is hot all the same. I luv him! Anyways, I love that movie...I have all the lines memorized, even the ones in Somalian (perhaps it is Somali, I do not know or care). I know the movements, too! I like the character Hoot, too. He is double cool, almost with knobs. BTW, his name is Todd Blackburn. He is still alive (the actual guy, not Orli as we all know he's still alive) and lives in New Orleans. He is a police officer :). I don't think he's as hot as Orli in real life, though. Hehe, no one can be!

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sat Feb 01, 2003 5:37 pm

really? i never knew... but his head is funny shaped....

but ya klnow what i thought was funny, they didnt even put him on the movie box, and he was like, one of the last people in the credits!

my sister had to explain to me several times that it was because he wasnt as famous yet (i guess the box was pre-LotR), but...yeah

arwens_rivendell

Postby arwens_rivendell » Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:23 am

I thought it was cool for like the whole 20-30mins he ws in it... :rolleyes:

z-ro

Postby z-ro » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:05 am

hello! i'm new here! actually it's my first post *lol*

saw black hawk down again yesterday well i saw it last year but i wasnt in2 orli at that tym yet :) well anyways i searched thru the pile of videos at home and saw it and my sister and i just kept looking out for his scenes *lol* too bad he fell -- i would have loved to see more of him in the film *lol*

he actually looks good with a shaved head! :) of course the legolas look is still the best for me *lol*

z-ro xxx

x's: any1 from the philippines here? :)

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:00 am

I only got to see where Orli fell off the helicopter: well actually I couldn't be bothered watching any more since my sister had already told me all of the best bits anyway. I thought the best bits were when Ewan was talking to orli.. and Ewan MacGregor ROCKED in Moulin Rouge

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:02 am

i love it when ewan and that other guy are in the little building, with all the 'skinnys' outside and the war going on, and then he makes coffe and goes into his little 'its all in the grain size...' i love it!

but i cry every time i see moulin rouge, that and LotR FotR and TTT are my favorite movies(for now...) :lol:

little_aims

Postby little_aims » Sun Feb 09, 2003 8:49 am

Oh my goodness! I saw BHD before Christmas, and EW!!!! It was so bloody! The guy that got his legs and lower body blown away and he was STILL ALIVE AND CONCIOUS!?!?!?! I thought I was going to throw up.... but orlando Bloom falls from a chopper very nicely.

That movie made me cry though... just the whole situation.... but ergh...

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:58 pm

little_aims wrote: but orlando Bloom falls from a chopper very nicely.

is there a bad way to fall out of a helicopter?? :huh:

Return to “Orlando Bloom”