Orlando And Katie Bosworth

Orlando Bloom

Postby Orlando Bloom » Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:52 pm

In the upcoming issue of US magazine there is a picture of Katie and Orlando and something about their romance heating up and some other stuff. In Teenhollywood.com and other Orli fansites their are other several articles about Orlando buying her a gold bracelet that says 'BABY' and about them vacationing in the Carrabbian- etc, etc,. If all this is true, i'm happy for Orlando and Katie. What do you guys think about it?

Malina_ferry

Postby Malina_ferry » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:04 pm

WOW!!! :o you were right. I checked out some of Orli's fansites and TeenHollywood.com and they say a lot of stuff about Kate Bosworth and Orlando. I think she so adorable, and I love Orlando. I hope it is true that they are a legit couple. It's about time Orli has found someone. I really do hope it's a legit thing between them, and I wish them the best.

Malina_ferry

Postby Malina_ferry » Wed Feb 05, 2003 11:06 pm

OH, by the way, Kate and Michelle Rodriguez were awesome in Blue Crush. Maybe it's because i'm a surfer myself....he,he.... :rolleyes: :P :huh: ;)

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:17 am

Katie is also in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean", right?

As long as he's happy, I'm all for it! :)

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:49 am

no.. not unless she has a small role, Keira Knightley is his main love interest in 'Pirates of the Carribean'

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:07 pm

Aaaaww...I'm oh-so-sad, yet happy that he's found someone. Oh, who am I kidding? :cry: I am SO sad cuz I loooove him and I wish he was mine. Oh, how can he do this to his fans? Ok, I'm starting to sound a bit off now. Sure, I wish he weren't and it's sad, but at least he's happy. At least, I hope he is.

Orli

Postby Orli » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:12 pm

Well sorry to say this but its not true, because you see Orlando is with me. :nana: Boy do I wish!! Just for the record its not ture im just joking. (im not saying that you all are dumb or anything but its just for the record.) Well I'm happy for him then.(*cries whaaaaa :cry: ) Why can't there be guys like him here where I live? And why does it seem like all the really nice smart cute guys are either: 1. Taken 2. Older(by more than 7 years) 3. Or gay? Its not fair. Up here in Alaska (yes I live in Alaska) there are like no guys. Why why why? I'm not whinning people. Its just like it seems like its the truth. I mean they might be cute and nice but they are really really dumb. I don't know mabye I am just a little bit picky.( well i know i am I have this test made out that i "grade" guys on in a varity of different things, its funny because my friend took it when he found out i had it and he flunked, well yeah it was funny.) Well I hope that this relationship turns out good not like Justin and Brittney. There is just a lot of "drama" in Hollywood. Well see ya guys later!!
Adios!!!

Orlando Bloom

Postby Orlando Bloom » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:33 pm

Yeah, it's awesome to see everyone happy for Orli. I hope everything goes really good for Kate and Orlando. I think she's a very cool girl, and happy to know Orlando is involved with her. Cheers to them both! *smiles*

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:59 am

grrrr.....darn her....

no, but really, they are just so cute together! kate is so adroable, and orli is simply hott. but I think they are just the cutest thing together.

:smlove: I hope that it is true, and that they are together.

...but still...grrr.....

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:44 pm

Kate Bosworth? Hm, he could have found sth better. Well, I only look at her as an actress, I don't know her, maybe she is a good person. Whatever. Good luck, Orlando!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:33 pm

hmmm... i must agree with claire. he could have found someone better. but whatever. i didn't really like her that much in bc. it was okay. i wonder what other roles she will take. god, i would kill to play or live as a love interest for orlando.

LoLo44
Supreme Member

Postby LoLo44 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:54 am

In the issue of YM when he graced the cover, didnt it ask him about Christina Ricci..?? ;)

..and is Kate Bosworth, the girl w/ blond hair from "Blue Crush", and now on that MTV commercial (:lol: I know I know) she has brown hair..Ive never seen that movie so I dont really know who is who except the girl from Fast and the Furious.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:23 am

i didn't see the movie and at first couldn't place her....but now i think i know who she is.....well i hope they stay happy together.....seems like all these celebrity romances end badly.....

crappologist

Postby crappologist » Sun Feb 09, 2003 7:37 am

yeah, they ALL either end badly or get bad rumors...but i'm happy 4 kate 2....i saw her pic....quite sweet...let them be 2gether! i'm too young 4 him anywayz....heh :P

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:07 pm

hmm..i still think they are cute.

but he says he wasnt dating christina ricci, they were just talking at some party.
and i heard something about her throwing up and him going to comfort her.....but hey...he says that they never dated.

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:21 pm

Kate was in much better light in this movie "Rules of attraction" than in Blue Crush. I still can't believe she is a surfer, I mean she isn't, but in the movie - it wasn't believable. Michelle Rodrigues was much believable.

arwenofrivendell

Postby arwenofrivendell » Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:27 pm

wow! good for orlando! but my friend will be sad...lol

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:39 pm

hey claire, who else was in 'rules of attraction'? i think ive seen it before, but im not sure....

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:41 pm

for those who haven't seen blue crush, i regreted seeing it. that's my opinion. either you love it or hate it. i hated it. but the girl isn't bad. i'm waiting for her to prove herself worthy in anothe movie. just waiting.

and as for christina ricci, she has a big forehead, but she can't help that, now can she?
it doesn't seem like they dated, because, well,.......i don't know. they just don't match.

i still think he could hve found someone better, like me! one can never be too young for orlando bloom the magnificent! :P

Return to “Orlando Bloom”