Ob Breaking Ribs

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:14 pm

as most of you know, OB broke a rib or two when filming lotr. but how might you ask? it wasnt JUST falling off the horse. the hose he was riding was also occupied with Gimli's stunt double, and when OB fell off the horse, the stunt double did too. but, the stunt double fell on OB, and that is how he broke the ribs.

he probably wouldnt have if he had been the only one to fall, but...

:lol:

...hey, i thought it was funny.

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:54 am

He is a bit of an accident freak.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:33 pm

that's mah mahyan! he is soooooo strong! yet soooo accident prone! but look! he is still hot as hell! steam is rising off his shoulders! you can hear the sizzle when you sprinkle water on his chest! burn it, baby! burn! wooh!

LoLo44
Supreme Member

Postby LoLo44 » Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:53 pm

Milla wrote: steam is rising off his shoulders! you can hear the sizzle when you sprinkle water on his chest! burn it, baby! burn! wooh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:36 am

can you imagine falling off a horse and being ok, but then someone falls on you and wham!, you break some ribs.....ouch broken ribs hurt so much

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:34 am

Milla wrote: that's mah mahyan! he is soooooo strong! yet soooo accident prone! but look! he is still hot as hell! steam is rising off his shoulders! you can hear the sizzle when you sprinkle water on his chest! burn it, baby! burn! wooh!

ahhh, you crack me up! :lol:

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:09 pm

he is so accident prone poor lad...i wud be his one to one nurse any day

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:46 pm

Hahahaha Milla you are soooo right!!!! Yep he did fall off of the hores. Hey I have fallen off of a horse, and it doesn't feel to nice. But to have some one fall on top of you that has got to be worse specially with all of their cosums on. Ouch!!!! I am accident prone too, its a scary life to live!!! Yeah in TTT when you have the battle seen when they are going to Helms Deep, and you see Orli jumping across teh hose to mount it thats because it was when they were filming that seen, he fell off. They had fotage of him dismounting and riding but no way for him to get on the horse, all they had was him standing there with a horse running at him, so they took that and made his stunt double jump on the horse and then with some tricky computer work bam! You got that sene. Well ok I'm done telling my story! lol sorry!!!

Adios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Orlando Bloom”