Does Orlando Use Anti Wrinkle Creme?

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:01 am

wot do u think to orlando bloom?????yes i know we all love him but there is a problem why is it when i go on sites i look at pics of him there are some pics where he looks really smooth under the eyes and then theres some where ha has major bags under his eyes wot is happening

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

CUTE!!!

have you ever heard of "not gettin enough sleep" ???

maybe he was just tired.................................

and now another secret:

hey photographers dont get money for just doing a short >click<

make up and lighting works wonders........

dont worry...........i think if you see him in person you'd faint anyway!!! ;)

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:38 pm

Yeah actually I like the "cadnid"(sp?) photots of him, ahhhhh so hot :drool: He is just a very fine piece of ASDA choice prime beef. ( heheheheh im j/k kinda) He just is soo cute!!! I don't know, I really like his eyes ( im a sucker for brown eyes) and I love his hair!!! He has the kinda hair that I love, thick brown curlyish. Ahhhhh :drool: I like his skin tone which ma be a weird thin gto like but i like it. In LOTR its likda pale looking but in realy life he is a little bit darker. Ahhhhhh drool drool. Hehehehhehe I also like his high cheek bones, they are sooooo nice. And in LORT with the tight pants, enough said , all though it was a shame that his shirt was so long, hehehehheehhehe. Well thats enough for me, if i continue whooo ill never :blink: :D ;) :huh: B) :ph34r: stop!!!!

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:57 am

good point....hes still fit tho .....all i want to do 2night ius dream bout him-_-

Return to “Orlando Bloom”