Bloomin Sexy

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Thu Feb 13, 2003 5:02 am

images.orlandocentral.net/pics/public/empire/empire01.jpghttp://www.images.orlandocentral.net/pics/...re/empire01.jpg
everyone who is any one you need to look at this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a must. :dance: :dance: :headbanger:

Stephaloser

Postby Stephaloser » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:53 pm

I don't get it...what's so fantastic about this guy?
And..does anybody 'member when Leonardo DiCaprio was, like, THE guy? And can anyone tell me where he is now? THAAAAT'S right, he's fat and doing low budget films. Poor bastard.

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:28 pm

hey loser !!! i dont get it!!! :D :D :D

what has leonardos career to do with bloom.......
????
things turn out different for everybody

and just for the moment i think bloom is a good-looking talented actor.

BYE

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:11 am

Uh whatever. Does Gangs of New York and Catch me if you can not ring a bell

Stephaloser

Postby Stephaloser » Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:22 pm

Things may turn out differently for everybody, but very few actors stay on top for a long period of time. I'm just reminding of one guy in particular that went from the top to the bottom.
And yes, I realize that he's done a few okay movies recently...but he's still nowhere close to his earlier popularity.

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:26 pm

You can't really judge him based on that. Leo did not make movies that were flops. He stopped making movies since The Beach in 2000. He clearly took a break and came back with two blockbusters. His movie Gangs of New York was up for a Golden Globe. He himself was nominated for a Golden Globe for Catch Me if You Can. Gangs of New York is also up for an Oscar for best picture

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:48 pm

yeah helena he did stop making movies and he's very private and doesn't like the media attention he use to get.....it became too much

but whatever, there's always gonna be someone on top of the charts in all areas of the arts.......it's just plane ole fun discussing their projects, drooling over pictures, putting up recent articles......i don't think anyone does any of these things cuz they think they've picked the one artist that is or isn't on top.....but when they are on top for however long there's naturally gonna be more media on them and more to talk about......

Orli

Postby Orli » Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:59 pm

OK actually that is a very bad picture of him. he looks sick. But i doubt that he will turn out like Decrapio( my name for him) HE is sooo lame, i think he made bad choices after Titantic he could be better that he is now but he made lamo movies so now he sucks!!! And Orli is cuter that DeCrapio. I really hope that Orli doesn't turn out like him!!!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:58 pm

Stephaloser wrote: Things may turn out differently for everybody, but very few actors stay on top for a long period of time. I'm just reminding of one guy in particular that went from the top to the bottom.
And yes, I realize that he's done a few okay movies recently...but he's still nowhere close to his earlier popularity.

why are we talking about things that weren't happening yet!!!

loser ,i hope you dont see your own future life from such a dark perspective!!!

you should just wish bloom good luck for his upcomin movies!!!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:37 pm

HEy! leo made a very good comeback with those two movies!

and......yeah.....let's keep that picture tucked away. it's pretty weird.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:46 pm

well, orlando will never be fat OR doing low budget films.

my god....he is so hott!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:48 pm

i can just speak for myself but i think im going to se gangs of ny!!!

i dont like leo much,but then i think its an even better compliment!!!

he's definitely back.........and since gisele is also fine after they split up

im alright with that!!! :D :D :D :D

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:22 pm

I am not a huge Leo fan but my god, neither of his movies were low budget for Christ sake.

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:25 pm

Orli wrote: OK actually that is a very bad picture of him. he looks sick. But i doubt that he will turn out like Decrapio( my name for him) HE is sooo lame, i think he made bad choices after Titantic he could be better that he is now but he made lamo movies so now he sucks!!! And Orli is cuter that DeCrapio. I really hope that Orli doesn't turn out like him!!!!

Decrapio...I like it! Anyway, Leo isn't all that talented. I mean, he's ok, but there are a lot of better ones out there. Was it all that smart to say that you can't see why you like him when this is an Orli board, Stephaloser? I'm not saying that you aren't allowed to speak your opinion, it's just sort of rude when all the people around you are his "devoted" (i.e. completely obsessed. Well, at least I am) fans. Mr. Bloom is a very good actor, even if he isn't always camera ready. You'd know there was something wrong if he was. Not that I'm trying to go all principally, but honestly! Not exactly the wisest move on your part.

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:28 pm

PervyHobbitFancier wrote: well, orlando will never be fat OR doing low budget films.

my god....he is so hott!!

Oh, and Orli is already doing low budget films, but for a favour. That's what 'The Calcium Kid' is. Well, that's different, I suppose. That makes him sweet and considerate. Another quality to add to his mile-long list...

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:35 pm

yeah i think thats the point!!!

you have to be a good actor to get people to see a low budget film!!!

if there are no special effects or somrthing for what else should they go in!!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:58 pm

think "memento"! low budget, but still amazing! yes! low budget is either incredible or dumb. there is also another one,"divine intervention". very amazing movie.

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:03 pm

i didnt see any of them but a friend told me memento is fantastic!!!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:04 pm

you HAVE to see it! one of the best movies of all time! absolutely riveting! seriously! go and rent it now!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:08 pm

i hope the run it again in cinemas ,i'd like to see it there!!!
but if not i'll rent it!!! thanxxx for the recomendation :D :D :D

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Feb 17, 2003 10:28 pm

He also said he did not want his starring role to be some sorta percieved blockbuster

Orli

Postby Orli » Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:16 pm

Yeah, and its not even just low budget films either. I mean if you think about it LOTR is kinda on the lower end of the movie budget chain. (well only kinda sorts) It can still be a good movie with out all special effects, I really want to see the Calcium Kind, and Ned Kelly and Troy. ( ahh i cant wait! But i prolly wont get to see NEd Kelly (darn thoes aussies! lol j/k) And yeah if he was always camera ready that would just be weird, i mean when i took photography were there were pictures being taken every day i wasn't always camera ready. A guy who spends more mirror time than most girls is just creepy. I love Orli iluvorlandobloom: i am obsessed wit hhim too. Look at my walls, my computer, my locker my binders........hehehheheh i mean do you guys know how many ink caredges i have used printing out pictures to make colleges(yeah i know that doesnt look like hte right speling) of him

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Feb 23, 2003 3:00 am

iluvorlandobloom wrote:
Oh, and Orli is already doing low budget films, but for a favour. That's what 'The Calcium Kid' is. Well, that's different, I suppose. That makes him sweet and considerate. Another quality to add to his mile-long list...

wel, he's not dong them out of last resort or anything...

...andatleast he's not fat!

Return to “Orlando Bloom”