News!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 02, 2003 12:19 pm

Orlando at the Directors Guild Awards 03/02/03
Orlando attended the 55th Annual Directors Guild Awards last night which was held at the Century Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles, California. Here are photos from

http://pachome1.pacific.net.sg/~jsparina/ob/dga1.jpgpicture!!! :lick:

bye bye!

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:42 am

Thanks! :)

Orli

Postby Orli » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:03 pm

Eh. He doesn't look that good in the picture. He is to skinny, I mean I don't like fat guys but i dont like chicken boy either they need to have a balance. LOL But he is soooooooooooo cute!!!

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:08 pm

hehe, yupperz! major cutie pie!

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:35 am

*Wipes off drool from keyboard* Hehe, whoops! I like it. And he's not skinny, he's lithe! And sex-aaaaay! Ok, I need to relax. Oh, I love him, I love him! My mum still says she'll think about the whole lending me money to go to Wellington for the premier. Damn her...in the mean time, I've found a wonderful way to bring Orli into my own home! I projected his picture (the one where he hasn't got a shirt and is bending over...soton.ac.uk/~susulgb/images/poster_images/bloo-2-07-03.jpgthis one!) onto the wall and traced it with paint! VOILA! Instant Orli wall. I put it by my bed and DAMN! It's fun to wake up to! That's where I've been recently...painting that/finding the right colours. It was hard and I LOVE it! Hehe, you guys should try it! Ok, enough rambling.

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:14 pm

Whoa! I haven't see the picture that big before, he has nice arm viens.(yeah i know a weired thing to look at but what can I say?) LOL thats a good idae to do that to your wall, a little excentric but hey. Yeah I just make collages(sp?) out of him. My poor computer or should i say printer. hehehehe

Return to “Orlando Bloom”