Orlando At Some Photo Thing

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:55 am

Well Orly was at the ' Murder, Models, Madness' - 'Blow-Up premiere. Now i got well a bit upset ok understatment VERY upset because guess who else was there Kate Bosworth. So far the sites i've been on, have said they don't know if they showed up together so that kinda relieved my sadness till i saw a pic with his shoulder in the photo. I don't wanna seem like obsessed but come on! who wouldnt anyway here they are: bloomed.net/4images/categories.php?cat_id=206http://www.bloomed.net/4images/categories.....php?cat_id=206
They're tiny but their the only ones u can get so far. If Orly and Kate r together then i wish them the best. My only assurance is his string of relationships so far and the fact she's 6 yrs younger (She's only 20 yrs old!) that can console me and give me hope that it wont put us through much pain (and wont last long) ok that's bad. I should be happy, i should be a true fan! Ah screw that, that hottness should never be taken off the market! But i can't blame Kate, he's one hottie and totally sweet! :) i'm lying to myself im still sad! :(

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:35 am

Well, if it's true then good for them! :)

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:46 am

dont worry ppl he is not seeing her like that there just very good friends.

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:37 pm

.....and you would know, how?

lol just kidding!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:04 pm

THANXXX FOR INFO!!! :D

Return to “Orlando Bloom”