Its Official. Kate Bosworth And Orlando.

Soccer_fanatic

Postby Soccer_fanatic » Fri Mar 14, 2003 7:01 pm

There's a photo of Kate and Orli together in L.A. in Us Weekly magazine. They're walking down a street where it shows Kate walking with him, and Orlando holding like a Cappucino.

The article says: LOVE BLOOMS FOR KATE & ORLANDO

'After a Carribean vacation earlier this year, actors Orlando Bloom, 26, and his Girlfriend, Blue Crush's Kate Bosworth, 20, are hotter than ever and back in L.A. They were recently spotted having a quiet lunch at the Urth Caffe' in West Hollywood.

Any opinions?

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sat Mar 15, 2003 1:41 am

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~chewgc/ob/usweekly_march03.jpgHere is the pic

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:00 am

I'm really happy for them! :D

iluvorlandobloom

Postby iluvorlandobloom » Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:11 pm

I can't say I'm not jealous, but he deserves to have someone special. If he's happy, then YAY! However, if they break up and he needs a nice girl in Canterbury to cheer him up, I won't say no! Jk, jk. Seriously though, I'm glad he's not just "dating his work". That's not healthy! Besides, this will clear up the rumours about him being gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it...I'm just going to shut up before I start offending people...

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:12 pm

thank you very much !!!

yeah...im happy for them too,even if i wonder if littl katie is really that special
,kalalaine???

my favourite pic for him would be gisele i think.............definetely a beautiful couple and finally a good choice for her too,i think
but then again this is not up to me!!!

all i say is OB...&...Kate enjoy each other as long as it takes!!!

barbie weber

Postby barbie weber » Sat Mar 15, 2003 3:51 pm

I also agree that Gisele would be a great match with Orlando. I´m a big orli fan for about a year, and he and Gisele have a lot to do with eachother. She surfs, he surfs, they´re both into extreme sports, and she thinks Johnny Depp is the most beautiful man in the world and I think Orli looks a whole lot like Johnny. Anyway, Gisele dates a brazilian guy and Orlando seems great with Kate. So, more power to them!
PS: But I don´t think kate´s attractive, well but that´s just me, Orlando apparently disagrees with me
byeee

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 4:58 pm

ok...im not going to say anything against kate now!!! :rolleyes:

but im curious what would happen if OB and Gisele meet each other in person.!!
hey wasnt she workin on a movie project???

i think the chances that they meet one day are not bad!!!
[maybe they still know each other already...you know ,those L.A.celeb parties] :D :D :D

Orli

Postby Orli » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:05 pm

I'm not jealous I'm not jealous I'm not jealous I'm not jealous I'm not jealous I'm not jealous I'm not jealous!
LOL
Well godd for them! I hope it doesn't turn out to be a true Hollywood romance!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 15, 2003 6:09 pm

:laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

i really seems that you are not jealous
hmmm...if shes his true love...just think that is cause he never met you!! ;) :splat:

Nessa P

Postby Nessa P » Sat Mar 15, 2003 9:21 pm

Im happy for them too. Orli deserves someone in his life, and if it's Kate that he wants then good for him. I think their cute together, cuz Kate's really pretty and Orli's hot so good for them.
Did everyone here know that Orli apparently isnt attending the melbourne and sydney prem's of Ned Kelly! im so sad, i was happy he was coming down here now my dreams are ruined.
About this relationship it's still really early stages so it might not work out, plus Troy has been moved forward and Orli's gonna be in London i think soon for what 5 months i think thats how long it takes to film movie? so that could strain the relationship. Ok. im gonna shut up i shouldnt be saying such things cuz it'll end up the exact opposite.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:40 pm

whatever. he's happy, they're happy. im okay. i still think that if i was a boy, i would have chosen someone else. she's not pretty, but truly, i don't care. ill bet that they won't stay together for more than a year more. if im wrong, then more power to them!

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:15 am

:lol: i knew as soon as i saw the article w/o a pic helena would come to the rescue.......thanks for both

Soccer_fanatic

Postby Soccer_fanatic » Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:47 am

I'm pretty happy for Orli and Kate. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best. :)

leg_less_lass

Postby leg_less_lass » Tue Mar 18, 2003 7:26 am

GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS GELOUS

(I CANT SPELL)

WELL HERES A FEW PICS OF ORLI.......HES FIT

orlibloom.com/images/gap/gap38.jpghttp://www.orlibloom.com/images/gap/gap38.jpg

orlandobloom.co.nz/images/ob37.jpghttp://www.orlandobloom.co.nz/images/ob37.jpg

images.orlandocentral.net/pics/public/empire/empire01.jpghttp://www.images.orlandocentral.net/pics/...re/empire01.jpg

ENJOY..... :P B) :D :lol: :rolleyes: :ph34r:

:wub: :dance: :freaked: :frog: :headbanger: :pimp: sperm :angel: :handshake: :nana:

little_aims

Postby little_aims » Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:02 pm

Calm down everyone! :D US weekly is about as reliable as asking a child if they ate the last cookie (I don't know, but I couldn't think of a better analogy....)!
Anyway, the pictures have been shown in other magazines, plus some new pictures, but in none of them, do the two look really cozy. Neither star has made a statement. They probably are together, and if they are (I'm pretty sure they met at the LA premiere of TTT cos she was there also) then yay, but until we hear it striaght from the horse's mouth, I'm not going to listen to the tabloids. They could be good mates for all we know! I have lunch and hang out with male friends all the time, but there's nothing romantic about it! So don't stress yet, if you're stressing, I know most ppl are happy, which is good to hear, but yeah..... there's still hope girls! ;)

little_aims

Postby little_aims » Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:10 pm

Nessa P wrote:
Did everyone here know that Orli apparently isnt attending the melbourne and sydney prem's of Ned Kelly! im so sad, i was happy he was coming down here now my dreams are ruined.

Hey, yeah he is definetly not coming! He's filming Troy and finsihing Pirates, but I read in the paper and in a couple of magazines and on some websites (alot of sources!) that he is thinking of coming to Australia for a holiday when he gets a break off filming, to go surfing and stuff, cos he didn't get to do it during Ned Kelly (speaking of, only a week to go before we see it.... mmm.... Orlando naked in a bath....). The article I read said he wanted to surf here, eat our food and visit Heath Ledger and Naomi Watts!

Let's hope so, we'll have to keep our eyes peeled on the beaches for hot English ppl!

Orli

Postby Orli » Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:38 pm

leg_less_lass- dont worry i cant spell either. (although i did spell it right, but we know what you ment) oh yeah
Milla- I LOVE that picture!!!! it is my background. I cant wait to see that movie. Has anybody ben on the POTC ride in Disney World? it is soooo cool. The movie should be soooooo cool!!!!

p1nk_t0es

Postby p1nk_t0es » Thu Mar 20, 2003 7:32 pm

Helena wrote: http://web.singnet.com.sg/~chewgc/ob/usweekly_march03.jpgHere is the pic

awww orlando looks sooo cute in that pix! i am happy for them!

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:25 pm

eh, i dont really care for kate so much.... he could probably do better. but hey, if he likes her, it doesnt really matter what I think.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:40 am

personally, i don't think they look good together. but that's just my opinion. i think orlando should clean up his dressing. he's going to far with the i don't care aragorn-sweaty and dirty thing. i wish he would cut his hair and do that little fin thing again with his hair, and wear sexy and stylish clothes again, not that crap he is wearing in the pic he is in with kate. and btw, i still don't like her.

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:51 am

I agree with Milla. He's taking the whole wacky clothes/long hair thing too far. He seriously needs to cut his hair.

And I don't like Kate Bosworth either. She can't act.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:54 am

Lydstar4 wrote: I agree with Milla. He's taking the whole wacky clothes/long hair thing too far. He seriously needs to cut his hair.

And I don't like Kate Bosworth either. She can't act.

you said it, girl! kate can NOT act! yeah! you rock lydstar!

and yeah, were did our, cute, fresh and sexy orli go? he got too caught up with potc!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:15 pm

huh.........yeah!!!

i mean.........i have no problem with his hair,even if it doesnt look like the waiters anymore
but i suggest he shave that f***in facial hair off,and i really dislike those hats he loves so much

bah......no comment about the shirt.....[just gross] :ph34r:

whatever.....its still pirate time hihihi

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 23, 2003 7:47 pm

im dying to see that cute little hair do again! where is it?!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:23 pm

lol......i havent seen him for a long looooong time now........

i hope he didnt get as dirty as OB did.

sing_for_the_moment

Postby sing_for_the_moment » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:34 pm

I can't see the picture cuz of my damn computer.

Return to “Orlando Bloom”