Milla And Marine

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:03 am

i hope the orlando bloom fans wouldn't mind my putting this off-topic here. it's just that it's hard to catch up with both of you in just one board. so i decided to put our own topic here since this seems to be your favorite board. :)

one thing that i can't relate with both of you though: i'm not really into orlando bloom. have to check any of his movies yet, then we'll see. :P

then again, i don't think i have to like him just to chat with the two of you. :)

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 22, 2003 5:44 pm

hey chan!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

happy to see you here....i was away for a few days! how are you???

hope you'll completely rock the boards again soon... :headbanger:

i'm not really into orlando bloom.

im also not "into" OB so much....its just that he resembles BIG in a way or two

how could i not like him hehehe??? i started postin here because of this

and now i really like this board because of the nice girltalk here

[ok......im still a nasty b**** :lol: ]

have to say that OB and gabriel are the only actors i find really sexy!!!

P.S.:i log on to msn now to see if you are there sistah!!! mwaaaaah :bye:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 23, 2003 12:35 am

hey, girls! i know the ob fan board will not mind this topic. and between me and you, marine (and all the abstracts users :P ), i find waiter boy better than ob. shy boys rock! and mysterious might-be-spanish- boys! ;) :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:25 pm

:o :o :o
i find waiter boy better than ob. shy boys rock!

yeah me too!....but dont think about him too much...you know he isn't easy to get!!! whoooo ...our lil'bunny :lol:

and mysterious might-be-spanish- boys!

WAAAAH!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: i've seen him....2 TIMES!!!

DID YOU HEAR ME??? 2 TIMES........... :wub: :wub:

on tuesday evenin and wednesday mornig....but i was in a car and he was on the street.......but both times the same street :D :D :D
i couldnt get out of the car cause i was already late.....but I SAW HIM
:yay:,huh i think i will check out the shops in this street more often now

*HAPPYNESS*

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Mar 23, 2003 7:43 pm

YOUR SAW HIM???!!!!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Mar 23, 2003 10:31 pm

yep....................he was alone ;) and so cute!

the first time he was standing on the street waiting for the traffic light to turn green......i hope he didnt went to see a girl......................................
huh i was shocked to see him!!!

i think hes the official #1 now..................,sorry BIG but 2 options are better than 1

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Mar 25, 2003 1:43 am

hi girls! i'm back. but not for long. i'm jobless now and i'm hope i can still afford an unlimited internet access. boohoo! freaking assholes! they fired me! i didn't kill anyone nor did i steal something. it wasn't really that serious. they should have given me first offense warning or something. but they had to terminate me right away. bah! inconsiderate CEO. and i belong to the first batch of employees who were with the company when it was just starting to create it's mark in the corporate world. oh well, they can keep their f***ing telemarketing company all they want. i gotta find a real job now. :D lol, sourgraping chantoir. :lol:

anyway, last week i went to the post office to get a package. the post office was still closed when i arrived, and an iranian guy was also there waiting for the post office to open. he asked for the time and borrowed my ballpen and all that stuff, but i was too shy to strike a conversation. i saw his school ID and i'm familiar with his university. i wanted to talk about it as an ice-breaker but i didn't had the guts to. and well, he was with a girl who was kind of snobbish. it could be his girlfriend. or maybe just his sister. oh well, he was really, really cute especially when he's smiling. bummer! i didn't even get his name!:wub:

hey marine, do you have greater chances with this new guy? or is it another case like that of Mr. Big?

i think hes the official #1 now..................,sorry BIG but 2 options are better than 1

lol, wise marine. yeah, you need a fallback just in case hehe...collect and collect and then select? :D

milla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you girl? how's OB? teehee... :wub:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:05 pm

they fired me! i didn't kill anyone nor did i steal something. it wasn't really that serious. they should have given me first offense warning or something. but they had to terminate me right away. bah! inconsiderate CEO. and i belong to the first batch of employees who were with the company when it was just starting to create it's mark in the corporate world. oh well, they can keep their f***ing telemarketing company all they want. i gotta find a real job now

lol thats sick... :angry: ....how rude.......kickin you out ,without givin you the chance of
searchin for a new job first!!! that happened to me too,some time ago
hey,maybe it means that its time to move on now!!!

. and well, he was with a girl who was kind of snobbish. it could be his girlfriend. or maybe just his sister. oh well, he was really, really cute especially when he's smiling. bummer! i didn't even get his name!

wow........cactus,you should have talked to him,especially when he was with a girl........its a good chance to check a reaction!
anyway what am i tellin you,i also dont know my #1's name yet....
i talked to him but ,i didnt asked too!!!

if you get the hance to see the irani-guy again..........TAKE IT!!!

oh yep.....i forgot something.........BIG IS ON AGAIN!!!

I SAW HIM TOO!!! NOW ITS 50/50

:yay: hes workin in the ice-cream cappucino bar again from last year
they are closed in winter and just opened last week

i noticed a white shirt,and it was HIM!! i just saw him from outside...

but on friday or saturday i'll go there and be more clever than i was last time

HIHI *drool*

p.s.:i think milla doesnt care about ob that much....she still likes big :P

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:58 pm

i have a crush! marine! take big while you can! be assertive! and yes, i like big more than ob. i'm sure he doesn't drink as much. :P lucky girl.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Mar 28, 2003 4:51 am

yeah! bad, bad employer!! now he's getting a dose of his own medicine: my officemates are resigning one by one. Mr. CEO will be alone in no time. to hell with his new, inconsiderate policies. okay i promise this will be my last message about him. not worth talking about. "my people are my asset" my ass!:P

sigh! i don't think i'll have the chance to see Mr. Iran again. we met by chance at a post office only. i don't know where he lives. i do know though where he is studying. OMG! wait! he's still in college?! i'm probably older than him!! :ph34r:

hmmm, maybe you should give me a lecture on how to speak to a guy! :D

damn shy cactus!! :angry:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Mar 29, 2003 7:39 am

if hes only 1 year younger and really cute it wouldnt matter to me...

hey i think im also not very good at that sexy flirty try-on talk...

when i was younger i used to hang out a lot whith the boys

,so its more that i always talk to them now in that friend-ship kinda way!

sometimes i talk like a guy myself......bad thing......we have to find someone to teach us....but anyway,i dont like to be one of those wanna-be-diva-pussys :lol: :lol: ;)

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:05 pm

:wacko: I'VE SEEN BIG TODAY!!!

DID YOU HEAR ME:"I'VE SEEN HIM!!!......and talked to him,
and it was actually him who started the conversation!!! :drool:

nothing inportant though!

MY OH MY HE LOOKS SO DAMN HOT IN THE SUNLIGHT!!! :D :D :D

the goodbye wasnt that nice.....he just said."ciao!".....but hey that doesnt mean anything
you see its not over yet!!! ;)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:21 pm

once again, as i've told you, shy boys aren't really shy at heart. you just have to have patience.....i have had experience. ;)

and iran boy? am i missing something? uuhhhh? some body tell me, damn it! i hate fu-c-k-ing suspense!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:29 pm

marine* wrote: :wacko: I'VE SEEN BIG TODAY!!!

DID YOU HEAR ME:"I'VE SEEN HIM!!!......and talked to him,
and it was actually him who started the conversation!!! :drool:

nothing inportant though!

MY OH MY HE LOOKS SO DAMN HOT IN THE SUNLIGHT!!! :D :D :D

the goodbye wasnt that nice.....he just said."ciao!".....but hey that doesnt mean anything
you see its not over yet!!! ;)

again this italian boy ???? :blink:
the last time we chatted (around two month ago) u had a crush for him....if he doesn't do anything...do it..... :D

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:34 pm

here, here! heloise, you could be a complete clone of my mind! you think just like me!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:37 pm

:lol: it's cuz i'm french....all the french are clever :rolleyes: (just kidding)

as marine said me : (or soemthing like that) let the marine go out...

marien, i knen u more....*no comment*

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:01 pm

i didnt had the chance to do anything...cause i didn't see him for almost two months!!!
im not quick changing...if i like somebody...im very patient!!!

however...........now hes up again and ready to be taken...even if i think that
this littl co-worker b**** has a crush on him too!!! :angry:

hope i'll get some more pix pf him soon!!! ;)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:15 pm

You said you've got soem origin, so i'm not sure this b**** has a chance with the italian :rolleyes:

Well, i could be very whore here if i tell you what you should do for have him so i just let you imagine what i think :D

I croos my finger for your pics !

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:22 pm

hmmm...they see each other every day...not sure... :shrug: !!!
...who cares ,,,shes so ordinary!!!

i dont want to get it on the slutty way,i dont want this thing to be only about sex!!!
plus,the longer he waits,the hotter he gets!!! maybe thats why he finally managed to open his gorgeous mouth!!! ;)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:44 pm

I have frind without more

and you blocked me ..I tryed to speak with you and you blocked me :angry: :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:56 pm

whats that mean??? "without more".....no sex???

i think thats a good thing if you want it to be long term!!!

...and,what are you talkin about ? where did i block you?
the only one i ever blocked was Black Widow!!!

....i checked my messenger....youre on my list...so.... :shrug:

....im started talkin to you right now....IT WORKS...BUT YOU DONT ANSWER

s t r a n g e ! :huh:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 01, 2003 3:05 pm

JUST FRIEND !
i said that for the man and the girl, they're certainly just friend

for hotmail, now it logs off and it doesn't want work :angry: ...i try...

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:12 am

soooo....? don't wait! if i were you, i would go for it the non-slutty way! flirt like hell! make a date, god damn it!

and heloise! i love you girl! your comments on the middle east subject is like read my mind! i don't even comment that much because every day i come and see that you already said everything i wanted to say! give me a chance!

lotsoflove,
milla!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:19 am

Hey girls! Wazzup! I'm back from my headache-inducing job hunting saga, with no such luck. I just have to do some errand for my aunt and I'm off for a vacation. I don't know how long will I be out. :(

Can I just be a professional bum? I swear to God, it's so hard to find a job. :angry: I volunteered to clean my parent's house, wash their dishes, and do their laundry, but my mom didn't agree with the salary I'm demanding hehe....They said it's too costly for a house helper. Bah! This cactus is no cheap, and I'm not doing those goddamn chores I hate for free. As the adage goes, 'there's no such thing as free lunch'. :P

Anyway, I have no Mr. Iran, no Mr. World whatsoever, no nothing. Just this rocker I have a crush on. But he's a goddamn celebrity in my country. Definitely no chance for me. :D

Marine my dear, make a move now, so that you'll know if you and Big really have a chance to be together. Otherwise, you might just be wasting your time waiting for him. Then you can just move on to a new guy that is more worth your time and your good lovin' (and I don't mean sexual).

Hope to catch up with you soon!

Yo! Milla, sign up my guestbook why don't yah!

:wub:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:11 am

Milla wrote: and heloise! i love you girl! your comments on the middle east subject is like read my mind! i don't even comment that much because every day i come and see that you already said everything i wanted to say! give me a chance!

:wub::wub::wub: how can I resist sorry chantoir :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ok, i let you chance, i won't speak :ignore: :blowkiss:

i'm happy to have the same mind that a palestian girl :wub:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Apr 02, 2003 2:24 pm

This cactus is no cheap!
yeah dont let them fool yah!!!
hey,what about workin in a café??? ;)
so theres still no mr. heartbreaker in sight??? open ur eyes girl...there are soo many!

i'll make "the move" on friday...its my day off and i go to visit him...alone!!!
hope i'll get at least the chance to kiss him on the cheek[no matter if butt or face!!! :lol: ]

it's kickin'.....i saw the best friend of guy #2 today,talked to him a bit,he was also a hottie!!! ...this time i didnt miss to ask him to visit me and bring his friend along!!! :yay:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Apr 02, 2003 11:04 pm

wooh! thats right! thats my marine! yeah! wooh! ok, enough wooh!ing.

good job, marine! you go, girl! kiss him! yeah!

and heloise, im milla, not chantoir. and it's okay, i will let you say anything you want. i was just exaggerating. ;) :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Apr 03, 2003 3:42 am

it wasnt my high though!!!

i didnt ask him for his name..... :stupidme:

and i could have handed him an invitation of a birthdayparty of a friend,i was carrying around in my bag...but until that its two weeks...so alright!!! :smokin:

you go, girl! kiss him! yeah
hehehe maybe i miss his cheek
and the kiss lands on his mouth,accidentially of course ;) !

<span style='color:red'>advise from me:</span>place your hand on his chest a few times,while talkin to him,boys love that[you can almost be sure that it stays in their mind what you were talkin about,also...hehe]

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:51 am

Milla wrote:

and heloise, im milla, not chantoir. and it's okay, i will let you say anything you want. i was just exaggerating. ;) :lol:

I knwo who are you, it's just...chantoir doen't want i cry so i do it nly when she can't see it :lol: ....so i apologized me for crying to her :lol: but of course i know who you are :rolleyes:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 pm

lise: you crybaby you! :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

i'll make "the move" on friday...its my day off and i go to visit him...alone!!!
hope i'll get at least the chance to kiss him on the cheek[no matter if butt or face!!!  ]

it's kickin'.....i saw the best friend of guy #2 today,talked to him a bit,he was also a hottie!!! ...this time i didnt miss to ask him to visit me and bring his friend along!!!  

woohoo! go woman! now you have 3 guys? damn! :strong: :headbanger:

hehehe maybe i miss his cheek
and the kiss lands on his mouth,accidentially of course  !

:lol: accidentally my ass. i wonder how many times you have to say "oops! sorry! i thought that was your cheek!"? ;)

advise from me:place your hand on his chest a few times,while talkin to him,boys love that[you can almost be sure that it stays in their mind what you were talkin about,also...hehe]

hmm, i'll take note of that. but first, i have to find a guy. ;)

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:42 pm

woohoo! go woman! now you have 3 guys? damn! :strong: :headbanger:

i told you that the first times i saw the #3 guy,i didnt like him!!!
cause he was standin away from me and his friend and didnt talk much...
of all 3 i think he looks best,hunky and tall[maybe190cm],but when i saw him again in the CAFÈ i even thought he was ignoring me,so the looks didnt really help[now think he was just daydreamin']

so when i met him on wednesday i just walked up to him to ask him how his friend is doin',but i expected a cool "hi" and an expression in his eyes that says "what tha f*** do you want",but instead he turned around,was surprised to see me,and had a damn cute smile in his face,we talked two minutes about this n' that,and i really liked him this time!!!

i'll see if one of them is interested if they come to visit me!
accidentally my ass. i wonder how many times you have to say "oops! sorry! i thought that was your cheek!"?

i hope that,after a few times i won't have to say anything at all!!! :wub:
you know....it's not easy talking with more than one tongue in your mouth! :lol: :lol: :lol:
have to say that BIG is still #1,wanted to get him out of my head,but it didnt work!!!

say: bye bye
.....((BYE BYE!))

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:48 pm

marine* wrote:
you know....it's not easy talking with more than one tongue in your mouth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I trust you, never try ! but it's nt easy to talk with one tongue in your mouth

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:22 pm

maybe thats the one and only way to make me shut up!!!
[dieing while thinkin' of suckin his lips and tongue! :wub:]

hey...at least i will still be able to hit the buttons on my keyboard and write a post!!! :D :D :P

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:43 pm

So no way for make you stop writing...oh, perhpas cut your fingers :lol: ....well, i dont know why and how i'll cut your fingers ;) ...but WHY ??? I'm not sure any person want it ! :P

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:45 pm

:laughup: hahaha what a psycho post!!!
im sure you didnt really expressed what you wanted to tell ,lise!!!
but i got it anyway... ;)
i know your not wishing for my fingers to fall off or being cut by anyone!

alright,i suggest to get my hands around his neck or on his pantz instead!

then you have time to recover a bit from the blabbering marine!!! :D :P

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:14 am

I'm a pycho girl ! :blink:

EH, I dont want cut your finger :lol: ...it was just a suggestion ! :D but I'm sure, if you couldn't write and speak, you'd try a way to kill us with ur blabla :lol: :D :lol: (eh, just kidding girly ! I like you in the end..after our thousand hours spending fighting each other :lol: )

Chantoir : I wouldn't cry but how i could resist ! HOW ? <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HOW ?
</span> I COULD'NT, SORRY SHA ! :(

One Love

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:12 pm

dont worry.....
along with me you would shake up any couch!!!
at least you speak your toughts out....
people who keep the sh** all to themselves are the most dangerous...

i think the fights you are talkin about were just kinda preparation for the
upcomin real mess we all get into sometimes!!![hey now we both know even better how to kick butts] :P

i think if we go on with that ,we will soon take it to a level were exorcism is needed!!! *spittingsomethinggreenallovertheboard* :lol: :lol: :lol:

KISS/KISS :blowkiss:!!! your calm-at -the-moment-cause-of-the-boys warrior friend :P

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:16 pm

marine* wrote: have to say that BIG is still #1,wanted to get him out of my head,but it didnt work!!!

hmmm....i knew it! once you've had a glimpse of big, there is know other!

and lise, i understood what you wrote in that finger-cutting post you wrote. just in case you were worried that no one might understand except marine. :lol:

i am very happy to see marine taking action, if only a little, after all these oppurtunities!
i'm very happy for you!

hmmm......that little tip about touching-them-on-the-chest-while-you-talk thing really works. i've had experience; it makes them very.....very.....umm......anxious? :lickout: :kiss: :safesex: :smlove: :yum: :bootyshake: :kiss2: sperm ......................... :whip: :dance:

yeah!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:19 pm

Milla, you shocked me..I thought you're 15!! aren't you ?? at 15, i wasn't like you ! what will u do when u'll be 17 :shocked !! I though too the palestinian girl wasn't liek that !! <_<

And it makes me happy that an american undertand me :wub: so i'm not so bad ! :rolleyes:

!!![hey now we both know even better how to kick butts]  

Poor shaunt, he was between us ! :(

i think the fights you are talkin about were just kinda preparation for the
upcomin real mess we all get into sometimes

Poor shaunt too !

your calm-at -the-moment-cause-of-the-boys warrior friend

thanks guy :pray: ( :lol: ) what's his name ????

people who keep the sh** all to themselves are the most dangerous

disagree : hitler, bush, huum....

Marine, I wonder something.....you said three guys :
- the italian no-flirting with the girl
- the other ignoring just before smiled you
- and the 3??? who is him, sorry, i haven't read all the post at the beginning !

Huum,milla i hope you didn't want to write the same post about finger-cutting because if yes....poor marine ! :lol: ;)

One Love ! Your Lise !

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:02 pm

MILLA:big is simply a hammer,but im not sure if we are ever going to be a couple!!!thats why i took the chance to talk to #3,only saw him 3 times before and he never talked much!!!i just run the risk that either he liked me
and didnt know what to say ,or doesnt give a f*** about me...and started blabberin'!!!...and i think he DOES!!!not easy though ,cause #2 and #3 are best friends!!!

another tip:pretend that theres something in his face and "remove" ;) it!

or...............if you dare,get your hands into the pockets of his pants when he turns his back on you...those three are my fave non slutty ways to show that i like a guy!!!like to touch them all over anyway!

HELOISE:i think milla told me shes 17!!! and i dont think of her as american at all!
shaunt?i think he had a good laugh on that,so dont worry! :lol:

cant tell any guys name in this place...!!!but i think i told you!
- the italian no-flirting with the girl

hes #1!
- the other ignoring just before smiled you

hes # 3

#2 is #3 best friend and at first i just wanted to ask about him when i talked to #3,but then it turned out that theres someone i shouldn't ignore too!!!

<span style='color:red'>BOYS:SORRY FOR ALL THAT NUMBERS;YOU REALLY MEAN MORE TO ME THAN THAT.....ITS JUST TO KEEP YOU ANONYMOUS.....LOVE YA ALL!!! :blowkiss:</span>

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:04 pm

I never imagien her and hm as american !

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:30 pm

please no one call me an american. please. i beg of you. and what is shaunt's origin? i am a palistinian and i am damnpround of it!

for the record: i am 16 yrs. old. i am sorry if i gave you the wrong number. and about all those action smilies, yeah. exaggeration. but i did get a very nice kiss. ;)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:19 am

aaaaahhh!! i want to say a lot of things, but i have to go now. can't miss my bus ride. i'm on way to my hometown Ilagan....vacation!!!! see you girls next week. :wub:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:00 pm

I NEVER considered you as an american, i know it can be an insult ! :lol:

well, 16: just between marine and me !
Shaunt is armenian of origin ! and you're right to be proud of that ! the only origin noone must be proud is american ! :angry:

I'm happy if you go to Ilagan..very very happy of that! huum, i guess all of you will be on vacatin (me too :wub:) so see you later girly ! i'll nto come back for two week

One Love !

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:06 pm

:cry: ....................no vacation for me,just a f***in lot of work!!!
[hope a few friends[and o.c. the guys]will stay in town ,so im not totally alone] <_< :rolleyes: :P

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:20 pm

sooo..armenian? really?! i have a friend who is armenian, but not in america. funny accent, really.

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:14 pm

american accent as i told u ! :(
see u both....

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:31 pm

yes, that was before i knew
je suis desolee
:lol:

heloise