heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon May 12, 2003 5:51 pm

why that ?

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue May 13, 2003 2:17 pm

me dont know!!!

i felt like hes not interested enough.....but ifeel a lot of things all day long°! :ph34r:
i got him wrong,but theres still this littl feqar inside myself that it will be what im afraid of!!!

didnt see him for 10 days again... :( :( :( ...im to proud to get over myself!!!

BULLsh**;i should.

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue May 13, 2003 2:48 pm

you saw him yesterady, no ? you told me about that on yur mail...and anyw, it's good !

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed May 14, 2003 9:09 am

yeah on monday i saw him...but before that,10 days nothing!!!
i wonder how he feels if i dont even take time to talk to him after such long time...i feel baaaaad ,im feel stupid,but i also think that guys are not that sensitive in that matters, so now its his turn,i already suffered enough!!!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri May 23, 2003 9:16 am

so what's new with my favorite soap opera hehe...but seriously, hoping all's fine with the two of you. :)

hmmm, almost two weeks and no post from marine? busy with Big? :thinking:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:47 am

teh last news i had about marine, she wasn't interst abut v-man. I begin worry, i haven't news;

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:44 am

soooooooooo...im back again!!!

HOW ARE YOU GIRLS???...i had problems with my comp and no money to get it done,that is why i was off for such a long time...but i didnt forget about anyone of you,believe me,i missed you all a lot.
but maybe its better that i couldnt post during the last three weeks...
because the thing i was always afraid of HAPPENED,and it felt 1000 times worse than i imagined before...i got my heart broken [remember BIG ;) ]
he was just fooling around...
so if i had the chance to post i would just have been getting on your nerves
im not totally fine already but time will change that
the worst thing is that i still miss that f***ing a**hole!!!
one good thing is that there appeared a guy who i was interested in a year ago or something...he kinda got me out of my depression,but i just see him as a friend now,he knows how to be a gentleman[opposite of BIG]!!!

so tell me some news from you all...we gotta find some new terms for a soap-opera :D :D :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:48 pm

MARINE !!

I miss you so much !

It's too long to tell you all y news, at firt, no news of u, milla and cactus. Secon exam exam...beruk. 3eme, i want knwo all about v-man !

Kiss ya...

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:31 pm

If he broke your heart, forget him ! he's just a Loser...think about the futur and not the past...send me a big mail telling me al about that !

Be happy little Marine....

You asked how I am..the answer is that yesterady I visited my best friend, a male. He has a twin. Well, i must explain more. When I was 6, I met two boys, twin. J and M. j became my best friend, and M became a close friend, he loved me and I liked him very much, but the probs, Jand M hate each other so I couldn't date with M cuz of J. In september 2002, after around 8 years without see M, I saw him (on a shop). We talked a liitle and he was damn sexy, hot and beautifull !!! (Oh damn!). But I forgot date with him, he lives in St malo, I live in Rennes. So yesterday, I saw J, and as I'm still thinkig M is the hottest man in the wolrd, I asked J about M, liek what does he do next years? (he finish school and perhas will move for rennes) or Do you knwo if he's dating ? (he's not but J doesn't knwo lots thing about M). So after this day, I'M THINKING OF HIM.
But I have a big probs. M and me aren't vey closed, we werefriends but I don't knwo him very much. i wonder how i can do for see him again and know if he's interest by me....If you have any subjection, plz tell me...
I was thinking phone him and say something like : Oh, it will eb cool if we can talk a little together, to have news of each other... but i don't knwo :no:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Jun 21, 2003 3:22 am

ok...i will start straight on...

hehe...a littl confusing all that J. and M....but i think i got it!!!
if you know both of them pretty good and you have fallen in love with one of them [M.]them your best friend[J.]shouldnt have a problem...hes only a real friend if he wants you to be happy...friendship is NOT about stupid pride and
just your own aims...
SOoOoo...do something before you put to much on this in your head.
call M. to see whats the deal!!! just call him.
i waited waaay to long to find out that BIG was playing with me and now
that i think he never was in love with me[just showing me around to push his pathetic italian monster-ego :( ]i still cant forget him
i dont want this to happen to you too!i cried like mad for two weeks,lost weight,didnt want to see anybody...one of the worst expiriences in my whole life to be honest!!!i never felt more alone than in these two weeks
maybe im not the best person to talk about terms of love,but dont give yourself the chance to feel like this
go the easy way and do something as fast as you can...just like you told me a few weeks ago!!!

GOT IT???!

ok i gotta go now but ill be back in the evening!

love ya!!! :blowkiss:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:38 pm

heloise wrote: teh last news i had about marine, she wasn't interst abut v-man. I begin worry, i haven't news;

before you get me wrong...it wasnt that i lost my interest...but he disappointed me to much!!!...and then,during my "break" from abs,he disappointed me even more,believe me...it was hardcore hurting!!!
...i was kinda introduced to his daddy and he treated me like a cheap dump b**** whos not good enough to be friends with his son,and big was standing next to him,embarassed and to shy to say anything to stop his father.
i dont know if he didnt like my baggy clothes that day,or my personality or maybe hes a littl kinda racist, i dont know.but big didnt do anything to protect me!!!hell...hes 24that babyboy :angry:
v- man understood what he did i think.we saw each other a few times after that,and either i tried not to look at him and passed the café in a hurry or i gave him the quickest meaningless "hello" i could.
anyway...im not an angry person,i never go for something like revenge or a fake attitude when things seriously touch me!!!
after reading a few posts again yesterdayit all came up again!!!
i decided to visit him today and give him a last chance to fix it.i mean he did a mistake,but as i really like him i have to accept his shyness and on the other hand his macho attitude when lotsa people are around...

whatever...i went there,sat outside and decided just to let him make a move
the waitergirl must have told him that i was there...he went upstairs to an appartment that belongs to the café...trying to spy at me from the balcony or window...after a damn long time he came and said hello like a littl boy!!!
i was nice as always.we talked a littl,but didnt work our problem out cause i had friends with me...i asked him to exchange phone numbers ,so he can let me know when he has time.now hes on the safe side again and i wonder what he will do!!!
you see...life changes in a second!!! :shrug:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:56 pm

Marine, if i got it, he was like a child next to his father, his father treat you like a dumb ass. after that, you forget him and let him to have a new chance, right ? So let me now what I think. If you don't think you can have a futur with him, try to forget him, don't wste your time with a f** but if you don't think that, try something with him without father's permition. You'll marry you with him, not his father...and itatlian are strange ;) . But the fact is he didn't defend you and if he didn't, ho won't do it...my advice is to go out, stop for few day and try to clear, blow your mind. See if you're really in love or if it's just a cruch. If the exerience with his father is important or not (i mean, for the futur) and try to knwo f he loves yuo. If he just laught at her and plsu, he doesn't defend you, I'LL come to your city and will kick seriously his ass ! :angry:
I wondered why did you met the father ? is it an official meeting ?

For my prob:
I think i'll phone him. The BIG prob is (i should write the big probs are): this twin hate each other and J will be very angry and disapointed if i date with M. Second prob, during a long time, i didn't see J and M. I stopped at 12 to 16 for J and 10 to 17 for M. I'm again closed to J (cuz we were really closed) but with M i'm nto so closed, we were friend but not best friend. When I sw him in sept, he was nice and sweet but i'm nto sure he was more. But one thing i remember, when we said 'bye', i said that we probably see each other in a long time and perhaps never and he said "oh yes, we'll see each other" i answer :'really" and he said : "yes of course". With a so kinda way :wub: .
I think i'll phone M the next time i'll go to st Malo, just saying something liek we can chat a little more, what do you think ? so what do you think about this way ? i need help with taht, me and love aren't very friend, i'm so bad in love !

Thanx so much for the help

Kiss ya and love ya
Lise

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Jun 23, 2003 3:09 pm

ooh...lise... you are about to do the same mistake that i did!!!

you worry too much...the problems between J. and M. have nothing to do with you,and if they try to involve you they're stupid...call M. up...i say it again.maybe you can even tell J. that you will meet M. before you do so!!!
it doesnt matter who you are closer with,cause you are allowed to choose the people you wanna be with on your OWN!!!try to be friends with both of them and see if M. is interested!!!

about BIG:yeah,he was like a primary school kid next to his dad,but when i saw him with my friends the last time he was really acting macho!!!
one things fo sho>>>its not just a crush...i'm really in love...but i liked our easy going good times better.we have problems to show our feelings.
hes acting funny and me irritated but cool.i think he has to listen what daddy says.and that man hates me for no reason!!!i told you a thousand times even if he doesnt LOVE me hes very important to me and i could handle it if we are just friends...just like the guy i had a crush on a year ago...i see him very often,he visits me even if hes back together with his girlfriend...hes 100% gentleman,he hugs me and we are joking and we really like each other,but i feel safe cause i dont have to ask myself if there will happen something cause im also friends with his girlfriend,i would never try something!!!
huhu ...i met V-mans father in the café,hes the owner and very over himself and arrogant
ooh and i also saw V-man brother ,shy ,cute and a bit younger than me!!!
big was acting again and asked if i like him and that we would make a good couple :blink: a**hole...he wanted to check my reaction on that...i said hhhm i dont know,maybe-maybe not!!! who cares!!! haha
uuuh...today i had a veeery quick flirt with a spanish guy who was talking english and lives in the netherlands...mama mia!!! this guy had muscles nice soft brown eyes blinkin white teeth and a tan...AAAnd taller than me...
he was checking out the party-posters in our shop he started talking to me and asked me out right away...i gave him my number but told him i have a boyfriend so he has to decide himself...if he wants to go out and party and not more than its OK...i dont need a second guy in my head!!!

sh**...after i thought all my problems were gone theyre more up then ever before...plus...now you are in "trouble" too
lets become lesbian...better for us ...hehe

love ya!!! °-°

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:46 pm

Marine, with all those men, if you are pretty and if you send me your pix, I'm ok for becoming lesbian LOL....

(M) have very important exam (kind of A-level) so i'll phone hil when he'll have result (in one week). And thank you very much,n i need to talk about that...thanks a lot my friend...:kiss:. You are right when you say it's nt my probs.

I must avoid, V-man is strange and i'm not sure i like him a lot ...but i know him only by you. I hate macho man. I really just hope you'll do the good choise for you. But the way he's with you, i don't love very much. i don't know what i can advice to you :no: if only i'd have the solution !

About the spanish one, tell me if he'll call you :lol: . Hablo español :lol: :lol:.
I wondered too if your mother was again with his boyfriend and when it's your birthday....

Oh, I sent you a mail before you left, did you read it ??? I would so much chat with you again, but i'm not often on web now, we'll see on july !

Take care and kisses.
Lise

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:57 pm

whooo.....i also dont have much time at the moment.....
but a chat would be cool...tell me when!?!?!
right now im workin every day plus a lot of other things to do
[sewing,painting,friends,BOYS(just kiddin',actually thinkin of V-man all the time again]
but my weekends are lazy...

about M.'s exam...yep,show some interest in the things he has goin on!!!
tell me whenever you have news!!!
i think its my turn to help you now,i realized that some men seem to have a completely different way of thinkin than others!!!i think the reason why V-man acts macho is that he still doesnt understand that i really like him and that the best thing for me is to spend some good times with him.
that means hes afraid too...ok,i give into that,i accept his personality and wil try to push my feelings a littl more into his face!!!
i saw him today and we talked alone,he was cute again and i forgot about everything he did to me before.i mean im more careful now but not angry with him anymore,i think he knows now that i would never do anything bad to him and i hope he learned something!!!

the spanish one didnt call till now...but to be honest-i dont really give a f***!!!

but i will let you know...

alright...im f***ing sweaty and gotta have a shower now!!!

hope to see you soooon ... :blowkiss: 1000 kisses and a BIIIIIG HUG!!! :wub:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:47 am

is it us or italian men are real heartbreakers? i had an unfortunate encounter with such guy few weeks ago. but i'm sooooooo over him now. :heartbreaker:

marine, lise, milla: miss yah girls so much!!! :wub:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:52 am

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>CHANTOIR!!!</span> :D :D :D :D :D

SO GOOD TO SEE YA...HEHEHE OUR FAVE THREAD IS STILL ALIVE!

i was of for such a long time,so i think i missed something...what italian guy??? tell tell tell me...

hope to have you here again very soon!!! :blowkiss:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:10 pm

:blink: :blink: :blink: im freakin' out!!!

i send him an SMS a few days ago and he didnt reply!!!

nothing that could make him feel cornered or anything though...just something nice!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: ...WHATZ THAT MEAN<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>???</span></span>

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:18 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>CHANTOIR !!!</span>

so so so happy.

Caroline 'll live the house this month, she's scared !! (the first time of her life ! ;) )
cactus, tell us about an italian....I'm f***ing interest....

Marine : no news about M, the result will be friday..for V-man, the famous V-man, you can esxuse him for his attitude but never forget....

About a chatting !! when you want, i'm on vac for two month now and i hve all the time (but no sunday, monday and thuesday, i'll be off). whenever wherever....cactus, milla, marine, i want chat with you..I miss so much poeple....:cry:

BIG BIG KISS

ps: gues what..I phoned to shaunt :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:48 pm

about the chat...i think i have time saturday evening/night!!!...not sure yet
but im also lookin forward!!!
-wondering what chan and milla are doin'-long long time ago-!!!

V-man,oh lord... :cry: ...still no reply from him!!!
we have so many problems[or actually just my problems]even at the beginning of our "friendship" .....so many misunderstandings,i think maybe its good not to be closer with him!!!i should be happy by myself and move on...its killin me...BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS GUY,MY FIRST LOVE :wub:!!!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:42 pm

your first love !! wow !

ok, i'll try saturday..well, i can but i hope u'll be there
about V-man, don't knwo what i can say ! i'll pray for you miss good lusk sweety :kiss:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:02 pm

WOW !

I just phone him !! he didn't pas his exam so he'll come for Rennes thuesday for pass his exam. I phoend him and helped him to know how go to the school (i know this school). I couldn't see him on the morning but on the afternoon yes ! :D
So i phoned him, after helped him, we talked...during one hour !he gave me his mobile number phone (for join him when he'll go to rennes)...it was wonderfull ! not as i imagined but ilike him a lot..i just hope he liek me
Oh, i had J at the begining and i ask if M knwo where he must go, ect, and Jask if i want speak to him, so i said, oh why not ( :D ) and after, M gave me J (because J thought it was for him i called) and i asked him to ask his bro if he likes me....i'll know soon ! but i'm not sure M'll answer ! but after 5 min to kick m's ass, he said me that he's single ! SINGLE !!!!!!!oh, godness, if god his agree, M wont be single for a long time !:kiss: sperm
I must go now, i hope see ya this night, if no, see ya thuesday night for telling you my wonderfull day :wub:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:48 am

hey lise...are you alright???
sorry for being off again for such long time...

i was HC busy and also got very sick for a while!!!
hows your boy? did it turn out good...are you still in love?

for me i can say that i will stay single for long long time now...hehe
but im fine with that...hell,iwont die from it!!!or will i???

well...V-man made me feel like i almost did...still he doesnt give a f***!!!
i stopped seeing him B) B) B) B) B)

however....TELL ME YOUR NEWS!!!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:53 pm

Well, i'll tell u more on chat, the M's story isn't off !!! (i hope !) i'm still in love, dream about him everyday !!

i just see u posted that yesterady !! i'm so happy to have news grily !! so worried, i knwo why cactus is off,and i guess she 's fine but i was worried about u cuz i know ur not fien at all...really happy to see u back !

kiss ya dear marine*

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:19 pm

knock, knock! i'm BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

god, i missed you all so f***ing much! i read every post that i missed.

i have a few points to say:
-MARINE: i'm sorry to hear that v-man is actually an a**hole. in celebration, go out and have a nice summer fling with that nice latino boy!

-HELOISE: hey girl! don't bother yourself with J. if gets upset, then screw him! he has no right to! go out and have a good time.

-CHANTOIR: tell me about the other italian guy, not v-man. i'm curious...

-HELOISE: you phoned shaunt? what? tell me!

soooo....about this arranged chat....i want to join in too!

ooohhhhh...you girls don't have the slightest idea of how MUCH i missed chatting with you lot!

lotsoflove,
milla, the goddamn palestinian

P.S. someone email me already! damn!

:blowkiss: :kiss2: :hug: :bye:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:02 am

i haven't got much time left...i need to log off now...i'll tell you about it next time...but it's nothing like marine's story (and not as heartbreaking?)...anyway, he looks like ben affleck! :)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:48 am

yeah, i phied shaunt, i 'll tell about that later, and i would have news of him befor....

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:10 pm

are you people typing in french, and then it automatically translates to english when it gets to my computer?, or are you typing in english???

when you see this message, what language is it in on your screen???

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:37 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: i wonder why you're asking us this? we're typing in english...if we type in french or tagalog, it doesn't automatically translate to english...

most of the chatters here are not americans, but they can understand and speak (write) english... :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:04 am

agree !!
si tu veux, je peux ecrire en francais et tu veras que ca ne traduit pas automatiquement ! :rolleyes:

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:07 pm

heloise wrote: WOW !

I just phone him !! he didn't pas his exam so he'll come for Rennes thuesday for pass his exam. I phoend him and helped him to know how go to the school (i know this school). I couldn't see him on the morning but on the afternoon yes ! :D
So i phoned him, after helped him, we talked...during one hour !he gave me his mobile number phone (for join him when he'll go to rennes)...it was wonderfull ! not as i imagined but ilike him a lot..i just hope he liek me
Oh, i had J at the begining and i ask if M knwo where he must go, ect, and Jask if i want speak to him, so i said, oh why not ( :D ) and after, M gave me J (because J thought it was for him i called) and i asked him to ask his bro if he likes me....i'll know soon ! but i'm not sure M'll answer ! but after 5 min to kick m's ass, he said me that he's single ! SINGLE !!!!!!!oh, godness, if god his agree, M wont be single for a long time !:kiss: sperm
I must go now, i hope see ya this night, if no, see ya thuesday night for telling you my wonderfull day :wub:

phoned who?? WHAT@$!#%
you guys actually meet people you meet on this forum!?!?!?!
well, i first need to know who you are talking about, so fill me in!!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:38 am

forget about that ! this guy isn't from the internet ! and I prefer forget him :)

Return to “Orlando Bloom”