Milla And Marine

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Apr 11, 2003 6:38 pm

my plan worked,not as i thought i would though..................even better :yay:
kissed and hugged him... :P ...huh it was really time!!! gotta sleep now!!!
details later
... :wub: this was my favourite episode, FO SHO!!!

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:24 pm

:crazyjump: :motormouth: :jawdrop: :heartbreaker: :please:

give ME some of that sweet sugar! lord, you ARE the luckiest person i have ever known to exist. is that how to spell "exist"? sorry, i'm a little off right now.

marine, i can officially say right now that you are the person that i have been the most jealous from. :nervous: :steaming:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:57 pm

ok...aight...here's the story:

i was hanging out at a friends house and we could get our asses up!!!
so that night marine was late as always.
when we passed the café they were already about to close it and i though
"NO! NOOO! NOOOOOOO! :wacko: "
then the next door,out of a dark corridor [the place were they put the chairs and tables in] somebody shouted "EH...SENORINA...WAIT!"
gaaah...my heart stopped with the word >senorina< :blink:
he came out in his waiter apron and a camel colored biker-style jacket
i think at first we was about to do the stupid handshake again!!!
and when our eyes met,there was that littl something that broke down the barrier!!! a hug [not "that" close] and two kisses on cheek...
OK,now youre going to say that you do this to lotsa people every day,
but just the fact that it took us so long till we dared to do it made it a real big thing to me!!!
felt his warm cheeks with that littl beard stubble on it,got his lips on mine
and OF COURSE got a LONG sniff of his oh so nice smell!!!
he asked if we are going to dance or something...i told him about a cool new bar where a friend of mine works now!!!
i cant even remember what the whole conversation was about *paralized*
but im a good player so i stayed calm on the outside!!!
anyway...wanted to give him some coupons for free drinks at that bar,
but couldnt find it...he had to do his work ,so it was time to say bye :( !
wasn't satisfied with that...so 2mins. later i went back cause i found the coupons!!!he was washing dishes ,so i put the things right in front of him
on the table,gave him a smile again and told him that i'll probably come to see him the next day!!![[haha exchange...probably with DEFINETELY :P ]

had nothing of an IQ the whole rest of the evening!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

baaaah,later at the trainstation i saw his EX-girl[dont wanna be to self assured but i still had a smile on my face :P ]

next day:went there...first didnt see him...but my friend said he turned red when he noticed me,turned around,came back ,said hello and gave me a blink with his beautilful eyes!!! then disappeared into the kitchen cause his boss send him to do his work...bad timing,to many other guests!!!
i think he was a littl embarassed cause there are workin so many girlz!!!
[who came to take a look at me,one by one <_< !i pray that none of them is his GF]
finally,when the girl who served us the drinks came with the bill,it said
:>>waiter #2-V-man<< and not her name!!! so somebody got that i was HIS guest and not really of the café

could cry that i didnt got the chance to kiss him a second time!!!

*BIGFATSIGH* :wub: :wub: :wub:

hope for a happy end!!!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:57 am

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

now this calls for an abstracts party!! hehe....it's about time to go beyond a "stupid handshake" LOL (didn't know you did a lot of handshaking) :lol: :D

now i understand why you're feeling wacko these days! i only have two words for you sistah:

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>LUCKY b****!!! </span></span></span>

very jealous sistah,

Chantoir

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:59 am

bah! this censor thingy of abstracts....

<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>LUCKY B-I-T-C-H!!!!!</span></span>

there...

:P

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:13 am

(didn't know you did a lot of handshaking)

hope i'll be the one he wants to SHAKE him all up :lol: :lol: :lol:

you see that the ice is finally broken up...his shyness didnt keep him from
gettin it on,so now i think its my turn to make the next BIG move!!!

:smokin: yeeehaa!!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:15 am

<span style='color:gray'>however...i'll try to keep #2 'n #3 as hidden reserves! :ph34r: huh</span>

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:21 am

hope i'll be the one he wants to SHAKE him all up  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

why wouldn't he want you? he must be crazy not to. so show him why you're the right choice woman!! :headbanger:

strike while the iron is hot!! give him your best BIG move and he won't regret finally coming out of his shell. :wub:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:40 am

this time im not going to make mistakes :strong: ,[hope that counts for him to]

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:49 am

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :sprint: :sprint: :sprint: :sprint: :sprint:

*scared of what marine will do next*

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:51 am

BIG :bootyshake: :chatter: marine...no futher comments hihi!!!

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:57 am

ass-biting?? :ph34r: slow down on your biting. maybe you should bite on the neck. then again, does he own a lot of turtlenecks? you know, something to cover up the hickies just in case you weren't able to control yourself. :kiss:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:53 pm

i think he cant wear a turtleneck to work...i always see him in shirts!!!
have to place the hickies somewhere else!!! :rolleyes:
i think i can control myself even with him around...im not easy to get!!! ;)

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:18 pm

hey milla!!!.............what was wrong yesterday? did you have connection problems? :huh:
waited for you a whole hour long...my oh my...that was a short chat!!! :(
hope to see yah again soon!!! :P :D :lol:

EDIT.:i just tried to log on msn. didnt work! some major things must go wrong there
anyway,ill keep udating here on abs!!!nothing today.....end of the week

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:24 pm

hey ...today i talked to my friend again about the "big" thing on friday!
i just noticed something.....he repeated a few of the words i said!!!
nothing special...just sometimes in between he seemed to copy my lip movement;think thats a good sign!!!

and some other thing i can't believe,the accent was a lot stronger before
did he emphasized it to attrackt me with his italian charms?last time it was almost perfect german!!! aiaiai that handsome devil...maybe the shyness was a trick too!!! *scared* :lol:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:59 am

marine* wrote: i think he cant wear a turtleneck to work...i always see him in shirts!!!
have to place the hickies somewhere else!!! :rolleyes:
i think i can control myself even with him around...im not easy to get!!! ;)

hey i was just joking/fooling around okay?! no offense meant (in case you were offended or something). anyway, no matter how much we talk about sex and all that stuff, i know you're not easy to get. you'll always be the lovable Big's Marine to me. so how's it going on now? any improvement? :)

maybe the shyness was a trick too!!!

maybe he wanted to be mysterious so that you'll be more curious and attracted to him? :thinking:

[holy week vacation - see you guys next week] :wub:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Tue Apr 15, 2003 10:27 pm

damn my internet company. their service stinks. yes, marine. connection problems. what else?

and you know, i'm really jealous. i'm still waiting for you to take a picture, and scan it or something so you can send it to me. please, damn it.

and i guess the mysterious thing was fake. but htat's even better. god, i love mystery men. thank you, marine for making a damn move. if i was you, i would have done something before, but yes! you go girl!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:37 am

hi hi!!! :D :D :D

chantoir: why should i think you want to offend me?...what?
you know.....even if im not easy to get,im easy to get along with!!!
[know what my sistah thinks of me...]so dont worry!!!
no news ,sorry , you know.....if i could i would hang around in that café 24 hours a day!!! :lol: .....

ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!! KISS/KISS :blowkiss:

milla:stick some batteries up their ass [to come on that again :lol: ]
........damn yeah.....is it that what they call "SPACEAGE" haha!!!

be patient about the thing with the pic,could take some time
but in between here's the OB pic you asked me for !theorlandobloomfiles.com/pictures/magazine/younglisa02dec2.jpg*hot*

ok you see.....if the mysterious thing was fake ,he made some effort!!!
AND...bah...i know that i should have get it on some time ago!!!
but i dont really worry about it,cause you know that we are "observing" each other for a few months now-and im still nrevous when i see him and think that neither me nor he did loose the interest
...so,i dont want to get my heart broken and make sure he want me too!

:rolleyes:

:smokin: ...ok think he does!!! :yay: ...whatever

kiss/kiss

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Apr 18, 2003 6:38 pm

whoo hoo...!!!

ok,i see that my favourite b****es ,chantoir and milla haven't been here for
a while but however.....the next episode is done!!!

that was hardcore.....the ultimate crazy ass episode,fo sho!!!

here we go:

today it was easter-friday,so i didn't have to work! i wanted to see a friend in the evening,
to walk around in town,have some drinks somewhere and maybe go to see
BIG !!!alright...of course i wanted to see him,but just to say hello and then
move on to a student bar to see if we also find someone for my friend!!!
i took my time redoing my clothes,pampered myself a bit and made my hair lookin gorgeous!!!
when i was almost about to leave the house i noticed that my eyebrows were
lookin a littl messy,i usually lighten them a bit and there was some dark hair that had grown back!!!
i wanted to fix it but i run out of the color i usually use and found some stuff
that my mom once bought and never used!!!
MAN...that was some hardcore bleach!!!.....
i put it on my brows so they where covered,the packin said max.20 mins.
ok...so i took it off after one minute [really] ,cause i was afraid of goin too
light!!! SUPRISE MARINE!!! when i lifted my head my face was exactly like this
:blink: ...my brows where platinum blonde almost white whit a few black hairs that didnt catch any color :huh: !!!>>>remember ...me being a latina with darkbrown hair and pretty dark bronze skin<<< so i looked like a freak
as if i glued some chicken feathers on my face. :lol: :lol: :lol:
didn't know wether to laugh or to cry and called my friend who tried to calm me!!!
didnt want to fix the sh** with make up and thanxxx god,mama had some
ashbrown color left too.....man,i was afraid that my brows are goin to fall out
after this and thought "NO BIG FOR SIX WEEKS :cry: "
alright...i worked really well and the brows look best since a year or something[thankfull that i have a lot] :D
but the whole thing took me two hours and i didnt manage to catch a train
so i stayed at home in anger of myself that i didnt see BIG!!!

POOR BOY !!! :(

that comes out if you wanna look perfect in just a minute...i learned from this
believe me sistahs!!!

anyway...the most important thing is that he didnt see it...hehe just have to wait till i have time to go there,now!!!

ai ai ai.....you see, life has more than just one [romantic] side
hope you like that littl change in "marine&BIG...the story" :P :P :P

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:12 pm

hell......am i alone on this f***in thread?????????? :huh:

seems like......

aight,so i just write the next episode,so i can come and read it whenever i want!!!

had a DATE today!!!

he is four years old,and at least half spanish,very cute... hehe

we ate spaghetti,red some books,played with mini spiderman and watched his three month old brother pooing!!!

when he asked "do you have a boyfriend?" and my reply was "no" he suggested that he could be my boyfriend.....so cuuute!!! he always says he loves me!!!
hihihi..........so i have a boyfriend now who wants me to pick him up from childrens garden next week.....think there will be no bad suprises with him cause i know him since his birth four years ago!!!

hmmm...i have to get him to the café for some icecream and show BIG what hes missing!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaah so cute hes like 3 feet tall

why do guys get so difficult to handle when they grow older...why oh why???

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:34 am

the platinum brows:

:lol: :lol: that's some disaster huh?! i have my own hair disaster........

DREADING MY LOCKS

I was in the middle of gawking at the fashion pages of MEGA magazine when the thought of looking at the mirror dawned on me. So I put down the magazine. Stared at my reflection. And like a nightmare, there it was, the last of my long hair falling down on the tiled floor. Inside my head I was screaming, "my hair!!!".

I've worn my hair short since my third year in highschool. But I grew it long this year for a different look. I'm constantly struggling with fly-away hair though until I've finally gotten sick and tired of it. So I told Alma, my favorite hairdresser, to cut my hair short and style it any way she wants. Minutes later I realized that was the stupidest instruction I ever gave.

What I have in mind when I said 'short' was chin-level short, like supermodels.it/cover/zoom/36.htmBridget Hall's hair last year. I guess Alma was imagining http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/touchstone_pictures/pearl_harbor/josh_hartnett/pearlharbor2.jpgJosh Hartnett without the bangs.

I couldn't stand looking at my new 'do so I went back reading the magazine while Alma was doing the final touch. But I was too preoccupied figuring out how to hide my hair later to understand what I was reading

I didn't bought a hat nor hair extensions as I initially planned. I just consoled myself that Kate Moss once had her hair chopped this short, too. If only Alma was able to give me waify Moss's face for the total look, then I wouldn't be thinking it's a bad hair day.

The hair is every woman's crowning glory. They have it curled, straightened, permed, relaxed, dyed, the whole works. For the brave souls, they decorate it with butterfly clips. One's look is just not complete without working on the hair. There are those lucky people though who managed to still be at their best looking self even after shaving off their mane - geocities.com/Hollywood/9990/gijane.htmlDemi Moore, http://home.wanadoo.nl/koot2/pictures/portrait/macpher2.jpgSinead O'Connor among others. But I'm no Demi nor Sinead, so my hair is still very essential even if I only apply the wash-and-wear regimen to my locks everyday. And with the super, super short hair I have right now, there's really no room for styling anymore.

I use 200 ml of shampoo each month, and obviously I'll be needing only a half of that from now on. Thinking that I'd be saving some money from my shampoo consumption, I had my nails done, while I kept repeating to myself, "don't worry, your hair will grow back".

i don't know which is the worst, your brows or my hair disaster! :P

the cute date:

aaaawww! what a sweet little boy. who is he? your neighbor or something?

hmmm...i have to get him to the café for some icecream and show BIG what hes missing!!!    

yeah maybe you should bring him to the cafe. let's see if big will actually get jealous. :lol: or maybe he would be thrilled to see that you're a mommy-material. who knows, he might join you on your next date with little boy. damn! one big happy family. :)

why do guys get so difficult to handle when they grow older...why oh why???

have no idea. :blink: :blink:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:43 am

passed the café a few days ago!!!
they were already closed again and i talked outside to this girl i know!!!
he was washing the dishes again and didnt turn around and see me!!!
then my friend said ,when i hugged the girl to say bye he turned around
and had an expression in his face like his eyes are about to fall out of his head!... i left without noticing that <_<
damn ,couldnt it be him again who puts the chairs in,that lazy dumbass!!!
i hate to go there at daytime because with his colleagues around hes just not open and even more shy and he has no time anyway cause he has to do his work!!! :unsure:

:juggle:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:35 pm

<span style='color:red'>HELL IM SOOO STUPID!!!CHANTOIR,I'VE OVERSEEN YOUR POST!!! *lol*</span>

oh my god!!! i havent seen a hairdresser since 4 years now cause this is what im always afraid of!!! i just cut the sh** myself,its long and very wavy
so you cant really point out any failures!!!i dont color it too!!!just boring pretty darkbrown waves!!!
as i said...im really happy that my brows didnt fall out or something after coloring them two times

the little boy is the son of friends,they're family of my moms longterm boyfriend... so i'd say hes kinda my nephew!!!

would definetly be an event for BIG to see me with him cause he always
wants me to sing and dance and burp and such stuff [remember that i used to hang out with the guys when i was a teen,so my burps are everything but ladylike if i want] :lol:

so alright...i saw him again today...!
i sat down outside and pretended to ignore him...
he turned on some music cause he seems to got it that i cant keep my bum still with some funk-house beats!!!when our eyes met from the distance
i still didnt say anything and just smiled...that pissed him off :rolleyes: !!!
just before i left i turned to him and he was like "AAAAAAAAAAH senorina!!!"
with a big fat smile ;) !no im not playing,only wanted to check again if he also cares about me!!!
we talked a while but mainly stared at each other and laughed about it cause
we both knew whats the deal!!!
he said that he has some HC working times and is really exhausted!!! i told him to visit me and he nodded, "maybe" on his next day off!!!......huh......???

but the thing that really made me wonder is that all the girls were suddenly
nice and friendly.....whats that.....do they know something i should know too!
did he say anything???
WOW...i cant wait...but since i have kind normal workin times I'll go to see him very very soon again
you see theres alway a littl improvement in every episode...but i really enjoy taking it with small steps
im still as crazy then the day i noticed i fell in love with him...even more i think!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

P.S.:he didnt shave for a day or two :drool:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:33 pm

*still smiling like a freakin' idiot* :D :D :D
i could never imagine to have that much a HC crush on a guy for almost 6 months!!!and still the planes in my stomach seem to multiply!!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:42 pm

this time i was the one to play with my belly!!! :P

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:33 am

oh my god!!! i havent seen a hairdresser since 4 years now cause this is what im always afraid of!!! i just cut the sh** myself,its long and very wavy
so you cant really point out any failures!!!i dont color it too!!!just boring pretty darkbrown waves!!!
as i said...im really happy that my brows didnt fall out or something after coloring them two times

whoa! how brave you are! i've always wanted to experiment on my hair, cut it short with jagged edges whatever, but i just don't have the guts. i always rely on my hairdresser, and i'm about to visit her again two weeks from now. :D

we talked a while but mainly stared at each other and laughed about it cause
we both knew whats the deal!!!

aaaw!! damn! when are you two going to speak out about your feelings???!!! it's nice to stare at each other eyes, but you can't just stare at each other forever. you gotta say something, too!!! woman, don't let everything just be about googoo eyes; make a move!!!!! i wonder what's stopping Big if he obviously has something freaky going inside him, too. scared of commitment? already has a girlfriend? or maybe he's really THAT shy? i want to shoot him now. :D

but the thing that really made me wonder is that all the girls were suddenly
nice and friendly.....whats that.....do they know something i should know too!
did he say anything???

perhaps you're always on his mind and he couldn't resist talking about you. :wub:

*still smiling like a freakin' idiot*    

lol, i can relate. it's either i look like a smiling idiot or a dead zombie whenever i think of a special someone. :lol:

PS: I'm slow; what is HC?

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:02 pm

HC = Hardcore.......a shaunty insider, :P !!!

so hi girl...hope you'r alright!!!

my hair still looks good i have to say !!!
[/QUOTE]aaaw!! damn! when are you two going to speak out about your feelings???!!! .........................scared of commitment? already has a girlfriend? or maybe he's really THAT shy? i want to shoot him now.
[QUOTE]
.....well i saw him 3 times yesterday ;) !!! do i have to say more???
and today as i wanted to enjoy my dreamy mood,there were a lot of people
who where pissing me off,REALLY pissing me off!!!
that was too much...first the good thing and then the bad was a to drastic change,i almost started to cry in public,could barely hold it back!
the only person i wanted to have around was him and my best friend...
...at least she was there!

<span style='color:red'>WILL WRITE YOU AN E_MAIL CAUSE I THINK THE FOLLOWING EPISODES ARE NOTHING I WANT TO POST ON ABS!!!
BUT OF COURSE YOU AND MILLA WILL BE UPDATED!!!</span>

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:49 pm

marine* wrote: HC = Hardcore.......a shaunty insider, :P !!!

so hi girl...hope you'r alright!!!

my hair still looks good i have to say !!!
[/QUOTE]aaaw!! damn! when are you two going to speak out about your feelings???!!! .........................scared of commitment? already has a girlfriend? or maybe he's really THAT shy? i want to shoot him now.
.....well i saw him 3 times yesterday ;) !!! do i have to say more???
and today as i wanted to enjoy my dreamy mood,there were a lot of people
who where pissing me off,REALLY pissing me off!!!
that was too much...first the good thing and then the bad was a to drastic change,i almost started to cry in public,could barely hold it back!
the only person i wanted to have around was him and my best friend...
...at least she was there!

<span style='color:red'>WILL WRITE YOU AN E_MAIL CAUSE I THINK THE FOLLOWING EPISODES ARE NOTHING I WANT TO POST ON ABS!!!
BUT OF COURSE YOU AND MILLA WILL BE UPDATED!!!</span>

how is shaunt ??

And if you'll updated milla and cactus..how i'll know the news ;) ????

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:51 pm

Yeah, where the hell is shaunt?

hey, girls! i'm baaaaaack!
send me an email already, damn it. you are so suspensful!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:54 pm

i told you the main news in our chat lately!!!
so ur actually the first one to know...........
ok...the three of you and none else!!!! B) :P

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:59 pm

missed me, marine?

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:08 pm

ooh ...i was talking to heloise in my last post cause i had a chat with her a few hours ago!!!

yeah i missed you.we must have added our post at the same time...hehe
.....damn i cant sleep because of him!!!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu May 01, 2003 8:23 am

I'll send a mail to this man !! what he can do ??? ;)

Huum, yeah marine. Now i know all the news ! :D

By the way, I missed all of you too. Milla, if you don't knwo I ws off for few week too :D . And I'm happy to have news of a majority of you (exept shaunt and andrea ;) )

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu May 01, 2003 10:07 am

I'll send a mail to this man !!

think I'll just do it myself!!!

what he can do ???

:smlove: :headbanger:

good to have you all back!!!

P.s.: hell.....yeah.....where are shaunt and andrea hanging out???

...maybe they found a nice waitress each and are busy now...huhu!!! ;)

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu May 01, 2003 10:11 am

no way for shaunt !! he'll have a girl when he stopp think about his course :lol: . I'm waiting his answer and I'll send soon a mail for andrea

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat May 03, 2003 11:20 pm

..........and isn't it ironic,dont you think???..........

:huh: we are talking for moths on threads like this,and now that theres
something goin' on,nones here with me...well,the emails keep going!!! :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun May 04, 2003 8:42 am

something going ??? what ?
and what did u do in net at 6 am ???? :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sun May 04, 2003 12:48 pm

something going ??? what ?

i mean BIG...i was mostly talking about what i feel for him before
...but now we got closer and going to know each other better!!! :D

bah...who needs to sleep if you have such beautiful irritating thoughts on your mind? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Mon May 05, 2003 5:33 am

we are talking for moths on threads like this,and now that theres
something goin' on,nones here with me...well,the emails keep going!!!  

not that we're abandoning you sistah, it's just that i am really busy these days (and milla and Lise, too, i assume). but yeah, keep the e-mails coming. :D i love reading your e-mails. i'm planning to compile everything and publish it soon hehe....i'll give the first copy to V-man. :P

i'll try to send you an e-mail you today. i'm still confused on what to tell you since i'm no expert in the love department, that's why it's taking me long to write you back. :)

anyway, i'm saving money for a laptop (the old computer is f***ing up!). so hoping we'll have more time to chat soon. :D

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

quote of the day:

"it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon May 05, 2003 11:02 am

hey cactus,love ya,pleasure to have you back again :blowkiss:
....i'll give the first copy to V-man.

hey hey hey...the money is mine...this would be the book of the year!!!
huh...he would be scared of so much feelings and expectations :lol: !!!
no.....i still try not to put to much on him
i'm still confused on what to tell you since i'm no expert in the love department, that's why it's taking me long to write you back.
as i said...this happens to me the first time too!!!anything that has been before,
just feels like nothing compared to him!
we HAVE to chat together very soon...im looking forward!
quote of the day:

"it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all."

yeah,TRUE!!! ...but the good thing this time is:it doesnt seem that there
will be something lost anytime soon!

KISS/KISS :smokin: [he asked me to quit! ;) ]

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed May 07, 2003 10:13 pm

:no: i'm totally lost...... :lol:

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu May 08, 2003 12:05 pm

Nooooo...hell,its springtime!!! go out and fall i love

get your ass up,right now!!!

hmmm...actually i fell in love with him in winter...hope im still in love with him the next winter!!!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu May 08, 2003 12:28 pm

of course u'll be ! I want go to your marriage :angry: if you dot love him, dont care, i'll come anyway to your marriage

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri May 09, 2003 2:21 pm

hmmm. nothing new !!! :huh: :huh: :huh:
...still i didnt go to see him...whats wrong with me?
think im afraid,or what???missed him very bad again today and even had time to go...but i didnt!!! SHAME ON ME :ph34r:

so i think marriage is in 2030 or something...huh

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri May 09, 2003 2:27 pm

:lol: 2030 it's good for my money !

u dont afraid him, it's just his busy ! i have some idea for u but i afraid men so it's nto a good idea ! ;)

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri May 09, 2003 2:30 pm

yeah...that is,im actually afraid of keeping him away from work and that the other waiters think "whatta disturbing b****"...i have my pride and im not going to loose it because of him...

WHAT IDEA??? TELL ME!!!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri May 09, 2003 2:36 pm

I'm a b**** and when it happend, i speak with the man and say : am i a btch ? u are just a f***er if u dont call me, i dont need u !
Well, guess after....

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat May 10, 2003 1:13 pm

well...no need to talk to him like that!!!its always fun and we are laughing a lot...but he doesnt have my phone number...hehehe...and believe me,he has to ask for it,shy or not!!!...i mean,i go to see him always...so he can also do some of the "work"!!!
im calm at the moment,a friend showed me some girlz,he used to hang out with when he was younger...teeh heeh :rolleyes: ,he can be happy to have me around!!!

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat May 10, 2003 1:18 pm

forgot something!!!...
hey hey...yesterday was friday,i didnt go to see him!
and today...i didnt!!!and tomorrow,i wont!!!
we will see what next week brings!!! :shrug:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sun May 11, 2003 1:54 pm

Hope all will be ok for you...i'm sure u'll see him soon :) (wow, I think I'm so nice :wub: and a little...arrogant too :lol: )

See ya all, I leave for few day...

Milla, Chantoir : love ya and take care..hope we'll chat soon :kiss:

Return to “Orlando Bloom”