Kate & Ob Gettin Close...

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:38 am

<span style='color:blue'>read this!!!</span>

Get an Orly night
Daily Mirror, 04/02/03
Orlando Bloom has got his hands on American actress Kate Bosworth - and he may have got her into trouble in the process! The gorgeous star of The Lord Of The Rings has been dating the blonde Californian for several months and met up with her when she flew into London on Monday. Kate, 20, was doing the publicity rounds all day for her new surfer chic flick Blue Crush - which is out on Friday - and was to join the rest of the cast for a party Monday night. But the actress was suddenly hit by a mystery illness. "She rang up saying she was feeling achy and sick," says an insider. "We told Kate to have an early night instead of coming out and partying. She agreed that it was a good idea." Boy, does that girl recover fast! Later that evening, Kate was spotted getting uproariously drunk with hunky Orlando at the restaurant in the Covent Garden Hotel. "She seemed to have made a full recovery - although she was having difficulty staying in her chair," says our spy. "Orlando was tending to her and was kissing her back to health. "He then took her back to her room where she must have had a funny turn as she started moaning really loudly." Good job Orlando was there to administer the kiss of life... :shrug:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>some more</span></span>http://web.singnet.com.sg/~chewgc/ob/one.jpgcant believe that he likes that>britney-baby-wobbly-arms<........get some exercise!!!

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:46 am

Whoah, Orli is being a bad influence, huh? Hope this isn't true.

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Apr 04, 2003 7:50 am

if she's too dumb to take care of her own career,it's not his fault!!!
she won't make it big anyway...

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:26 pm

eh, i still dont like her so much, is she turns him into some party crazy drunk, i swear.....
but really, he can do a lot better. hes orlando bloom for cryin out loud!

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:14 am

I believe in mixing business with pleasure but if you gotta work, you gotta work. No matter how tempting it is to forsake your job in favor of spending time with a babe like Orli. ;)

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:35 pm

he can do better than this. come on, orlando! where are your beautiful girl picking up skills? i dislike kate very much. she ain't goin nowhere. at least in her career. if it's a strip club, then she's headed straight for it.

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:32 am

Can't you guys just give her a break? Sure, she doesn't have that much of a successful acting career, and I also think Orlando might be well-suited with some-one else, but some-one better? Maybe she can't act, maybe she does have flabby arms or whatever. None of us are perfect (although many may argue Orlando is). Maybe Orlando just likes her for who she is. Because, let's face it, none of us know Kate Bosworth personally, and she can't be that bad if Orlando is dating her. And I some how don't think one night of partying is really going to turn her into some boozy-never-had-been. Maybe she just chucked a sickie to spend time with Orlando. Who wouldn't?

marine*
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:30 pm

blah blah blah...... :lol: !

hey this is the OB board...no wonder that we try to rip her ass up!!!

i dont like her,and i dont hate her,actually i dont care a f*** about her at all

.....but its fun talkin like that,so enjoy it!!!

its not that bad,if she ever gets to read this,a pot of ben's&jerry's will do to make her feel ok again and turn her arms even more <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>FLAAAAABBY

[FLAB;FLAB]</span></span> :ph34r: :whip:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:37 pm

yeah, i guess jealousy gets us all the way. but truly, i dont give a f*** about her also. serioiusly, i don't really give a rat's ass. ;)

Return to “Orlando Bloom”