Uk People

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:14 pm

Just thought I'd let you all know Orlando (:wub:) will be on Graham Norton Tonight on Channel 4. He has been on before so it *might* be a repeat. But I'm gonna watch away and see. :)

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Tue Jul 08, 2003 5:30 pm

He was so cute! :wub: The hair is kinda crazy :blink: ... but those eyes and that smile ^_^ ... WOW!
He came on made some pirate noises, you know.... 'arrr' and what not :P. He talked about Pirates Of The Carribean and the fight scenes. He also talked about when he was on the show last time with Cybill. And when Graham said "oh, she liked you didn't she!" He was like "yeaaaaaah" and he got all shy, which was cute :wub: :P. Umm... what else? Oh he talked about kissing in movies. And he said "to tounge or not to tounge" at one point which was funny :lol:. All round he was very sweet, and as cute as ever, as usual :lick:. Yeah I :wub: him even more now. Can't wait to see P.O.T.C and LOTR Return Of The King in December. :yay:!

Did anyone else watch? ;) Did anyone see the Lynx advert before it started, I've met the girl in the advert, aren't I in with the stars! :P She was in loads of Prince videos, went on tour with him and hung out at his house :lol: and she used to play Jenny Calender in Buffy, she's lovely. Umm... yeah :ph34r:.

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:47 pm

I´d like to see it :(

thanx ... :D

BeccaUK
Advanced Member

Postby BeccaUK » Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:32 am

I saw V Graham Norton last night too. Orlando was really cute! I liked the adverts during Big Brother where he was making the pirate noises! Lol.
The clip of the movie they showed looked pretty good. I'll have to go see it when it's released. ...But when is it released? :confused:

JT Fan Girl
Supreme Member

Postby JT Fan Girl » Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:44 am

:huh: Not too sure... I think it's out pretty soon though. I'll let you know if I find out :D.

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:38 am

Thanks for sharing! :)

I remember the last time he was there with Cybil & she was being naughty with his LOTR action figure. I just saw a transcript & some vidcaps.

BeccaUK
Advanced Member

Postby BeccaUK » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:53 am

I'll let you know if I find out

BeccaUK
Advanced Member

Postby BeccaUK » Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:41 pm

The UK premiere of the movie was last night in London, and I found out that it's gonna be released here on August 8th.

Return to “Orlando Bloom”