What The Hell Happened?

Postby Milla » Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:56 pm

where are my b****es? heloise or someone, what happened to marine, chantoir, orli, and everyone? i left, but i am back now! did they leave like me? i will leave if no one is going to talk to me! this baord used to be alive and kickin'! there where, like, 5 new topics a day or something, and we kept chatting constantly? where the f***k is that german, marine! and where is my filipino gal?

some one god damn answer!
Milla
Ultra Member

Postby georgyporgy » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:41 am

Marine left & there's not much pics being posted anymore. I'll try to post more Orlando updates whenever I can. Hang around, ok? People will start coming back once we get this board moving again.
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:21 pm

I'm happy ur come back, georgy and me are still there but sure, cactus and marien miss a lot.
Chantoir is busy with soem friend and for marine, i dont know, i miss a lot !!
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:48 am

hi milla! miss yah so much, too! :kiss:

you see, i just moved in to a new apartment with my friends and we don't have a phone line in the house yet. so having internet access is absolutely impossible. i only have so much time to go to an internet cafe. that explains why i'm not actively posting here. but as soon as the phone connection is all set, then i'll help you rock this place again. :headbanger:
chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:54 pm

I´m here ! n I come here everytime I see something new. :D
Isied
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:13 am

Hey, I'm back! Let's get this board going! ;)
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:28 am

oooooh you foolz :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

did you think i leave ABS and never be seen again???
ok.....i was really busy,then in got sick and needed some time to recover.i really wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone at that time[would have gotten on your nerves anyway]...
but hey...today i have my day off and its damn hot outside ,so i chill with a cool coke and post some shizat!!!

i will start to post some orlandostuff again in the next days!!! doooont get upset oK

chan,lise,milla and georgy i missed you too,who has some news to tell???

c`mon im curious!!! for me i can say that my favourite term for my posts is over [V].no love...just work

hihihi :lol: THE EVIL b**** IS BACK!!! >>>>>waiting for reply<<<<<
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:47 pm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINE !!!!!!</span></span>

kiss ya, love ya and all good for you this year !!!!
I'm waiting for your post marine; i missed ya too much !!!!

news about me : again with damn hottest M !!!! ;)
Tell us about your news marine, sick, that is ? tell me, you knwo that i know that !!
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby Milla » Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:27 pm

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!
LETS GET THIS BOARD UP AND GOING!
AND POEPLE....TAKE NOTE..... POST ANYTHING YOU WANT HERE! ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE, ANYTHING INCLUDING ORLANDO BLOOM OR THE MOVIES HE'S IN, HIS CASTMATES, AND NO OTHER CELEBRITIES LIKE ASHTON KUTCHER (I THINK THATS HIS NAME)! HAS ANYBODY TAKEN NOTICE OF THE FACT THAT THE "OTHER ACTORS" BOARD HAS BEEND INVADED BY megmeg122 AND HER ASHTON?! BIZARRE!

ANYWAYS.....SORRY ABOUT HTE CAPS.... THE BUTTON IS STUCK....

aaahhh..... there we are! okay, now lets get some new threads goin'!
Milla
Ultra Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:09 am

Welcome back, Marine! :wave:

I've already started posting Orli updates & pics so let's get back to drooling over him once more! :lol: Right, Milla? ;)
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:10 am

Whoops, double post!
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:56 am

Milla wrote: HAS ANYBODY TAKEN NOTICE OF THE FACT THAT THE "OTHER ACTORS" BOARD HAS BEEND INVADED BY megmeg122 AND HER ASHTON?! BIZARRE!

:lol: yeah i noticed that. too. i posted a reply just to keep our thread on top. but when i checked again a week after, the board was flooded with more ashton stuffs and i needed to go to the 3rd page just to see our thread.

well nothing interesting with me these days...hmmmm, maybe a couple:

1. i finally had a belly button piercing
2. my hair is now as short as mandy moore's
3. then i dyed it auburn brown
4. i moved in to a new apartment with some friends

i hope i could add more interesting bits...but that's it for now...ciao amigas!!! :wub:
chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:53 am

WOW !!! cactus, too many news,

for me, i'm interest about a man, and he said that you're damn pretty cactus!!! :lol: (quite jalous lise !!)
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:14 am

i finally had a belly button piercing

Where did you have yours done? I've no plans of getting one but I'm looking for a decent tattoo place.

my hair is now as short as mandy moore's
             then i dyed it auburn brown

Wow, I've never cut my hair that short since grade school. I color my hair with reddish tints too.

i moved in to a new apartment with some friends

Whereabouts?
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:22 am

finally im back again yeah...but i dont have much good news to tell....

anyway,im really into my work and meeting friends now....i couldnt stand my former depressed and heartbroken self anymore!!!

heloise:fine that your lovestory went a better way!!!

chantoir:nice to have some news from you too!!!!

have to log off now...my break is over...bye bye
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:03 am

marine, if u have to long off often, plz give me ur number phone !!!! :( (and i'm f***ing serious ! i woudl pohned u so much )
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby Milla » Wed Jul 23, 2003 5:46 pm

chantoir wrote: 2. my hair is now as short as mandy moore's

her hair is currently long. she grew it out. she has bangs like me. its cute now. but you know, i think the short cut is cute too.

n e ways....about my room....hmm...one wall is orlando, the other is palestinian stuff and quotes from prime ministers.

okay, lets see what else. oh, about that meg meg...somebody needs to tell her that she should stop infesting the other actors board with ashton. one day, i posted a little note on our "for the ladies", and, like, 8 hours later, it was on the second page. that was a sad hour.

heloise.....tell me about m and j.
marine.....send me your picture.
chanchan.....send me your pic too. sorry for being a little disconnected wiht you all....
and heloise agin....send me you picture also.

i would ask for your phone #'s, but i'm not planning to go broke. :D

keep talking,
milla

P.S. lotsoflove(something the world's missing)
Milla
Ultra Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:28 am

for me, i'm interest about a man, and he said that you're damn pretty cactus!!!  (quite jalous lise !!)

dang! you've been showing my picture to other people? well, that's okay, but really, it's just make-up... :P

Where did you have yours done? I've no plans of getting one but I'm looking for a decent tattoo place.

Robinson's Place Ermita. There's a "tiangge" near the food court and you can find Mr. I-forgot-his-name's tattoo/piercing area alongside displays of accessories, clothes,...He's a friend of my friend that's why I obliged to have my navel pierced there. So far, it's all good, no infection whatsoever (that's the only thing I was so concerned about). :) Now I'm thinking of having just a small tattoo hehe... :thinking:

Wow, I've never cut my hair that short since grade school. I color my hair with reddish tints too.

i want to keep my hair long, but it's hard to manage it...fly-away, split ends, etc...i'm loving my new short mane though...it feels so light... :)

Whereabouts?

Somewhere in Pasay. Not really as chic as the apartment of the SATC girls. But it's definitely more decent than the room I used to rent in Sampaloc. :puke: How about you? Living alone or living with someone?

Marineeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nice to have you back. I don't think you could ever forget V-man even if you try to. So all you can do is move on with your own life. Hope all's fine with you. :wub:

Heloise: send my pic to Milla....i hate it - i wasn't able to send my snail mail for you...i'll try next week... :)

Milla: PM me your number and I will call you. :)

loveyoulotschicas :wub:
chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:25 pm

Robinson's Place Ermita. There's a "tiangge" near the food court and you can find Mr. I-forgot-his-name's tattoo/piercing area alongside displays of accessories, clothes,...He's a friend of my friend that's why I obliged to have my navel pierced there. So far, it's all good, no infection whatsoever (that's the only thing I was so concerned about).  Now I'm thinking of having just a small tattoo hehe...

I have piercings too but I confined all of them in my ears. I got 6 in all & I did them myself. I probably can do my navel too but I don't think I have a navel good enough for piercing. :D

Somewhere in Pasay. Not really as chic as the apartment of the SATC girls. But it's definitely more decent than the room I used to rent in Sampaloc.  How about you? Living alone or living with someone?

You used to rent in Sampaloc? I went to school in UST. But I've lived all my life in Manila with my parents. Just 15 minutes from UST.
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby Milla » Mon Jul 28, 2003 3:05 pm

hey girls, it's so good to see chatting going on now. :lol:
*sigh* soooo....where in the world is marine? yep, i agree. with a face that cute, i sure wouldn't forget him. ;)
Milla
Ultra Member

Postby heloise » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:04 pm

Hi !

i wont writea long mail cuz i'm piss and it's hard for trying good word and after good finger for tipnyg :!! hihi !!!

byye bye !
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sun Aug 03, 2003 11:52 pm

Whatever it is that's making you feel bad, I hope you get over it soon. :)
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:51 am

dotn worry !! i'm very health now !!! lol

hope see ya soon !
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:57 pm

well, i havent been on here for a long time. my internet has been down. but i am sooo happy to be back. yall rock my socks!

oh, yeah, orlando, wooh!

i saw PotC 2 times yesterday. i love that movie. Johnny Depp is the only one that could pull off all that eyeliner. Jack Sparrow has to be the most inept pirate ever, but its ok, cause that movie is awesome! :D
PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby georgyporgy » Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:53 am

Good to hear that, heloise! :)

Yeah, Johnny played the drunkard Jack Sparrow so well.
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:08 pm

uuum...eh ....sorry again!

here am i!!! the comp at work has been stolen something like two weeks ago
i work every f***ing day now (except sunday o.c. :P )!!!
and its so sad not to have a comp at work anymore...anyway at home i got sooo damn lazy,plus i can never pay my phone/net-bill
...maybe it is also that i avoid the OB-board because of his resemblence to V-man...every damn pic of OB reminds me of him!!!(i hate the POTCcommercial :blink: )but meanwhile i think OB is the hotter one...
V-man also claims to bee a rock-guy but hes just a buttoned up daddy-ass-kisser :nerd:
whatever,i still try to get over it and didnt see or call him anymore!
maybe i should just go there ,mess up the café and work my fist into his italian-casanova-face and BASTA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :strong:

sooo what have you been doing in the breathtaking hot last two weeks???
im crackin up...its so hot...about 37c°
i mean,on a vacation this is nice...but not if you work in a shop that doesnt have air condition!
i bought a million tank-tops so i can wear nother one every day!!!
the washing machine couldnt handle the every day use.....hihihi
the sweat is dripping ,i drink about 20 glasses of water every day and just get through it...alone!!!
all my friends are on vacation...in ITALY...how ironic

hey...i know a hot brazilian guy from my town now and fell in love with his accent...uhhh!!!he really has that easy going careless latino-attitude!
his apartment is next to our shop and i often see him sitting in his window with no shirt on...hehe

i think we will go on a drink soon...but more like brazilian buddies...not more!
maybe i finally learn some portogues...its time!!!

i will pluck my eyebrows now and then go to bed[could take 2 hours or so...im always sooo afraid of doing something wrong so i think about every hair for a few minutes...hahaha]

GOOOD NIGHT FOR NOW!!!...ILL TRY TO LOG ON MORE OFTEN AGAIN...PROMISE! :headbanger: :smokin:
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:32 am

I heard about you & V-man's romance turning sour. Sorry to hear that. I knew how Orli looks a lot like him too so I figured that's the reason why you haven't been posting here.

All I can say is, forget about it! There's a lot of fishes in the sea. Take your new Brazillian guy, for example. Go out & have fun!
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Aug 28, 2003 9:00 am

and again...after a long break!!!

how are you???

im at work and its veeery boring.....not a good day for shopping it seems!

so...what am i doing,at the moment im trying to create my own unique charmbracelet...i just cant get along

with just something you can buy anywhere[originally i wanted a swarowski charm but then again everyone can have it]

so im chillin and listening to my best friends vacation CD ...guess what?...shes italian and so theres a lot of

spaghetti-music on the CD!!!

georgy: i try to seperate them

ORLANDO=goodguy

V-MAN =badguy

it doesnt work everytime and i start crying over an OB pic.....how ridiculous :huh: :huh: :huh:

however,i just try too keep the good memories i have about v-man!!!

have to go now...

aaah...eeeh...no brazilian guy till now hehe!!!

so whats up with you guys...???...yeah i really see that the OB board is going down,no big news from anyone

hope to hear something soon
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:44 am

I know, everyone seems to be busy with something else these days. I try to post some Orli pics & updates every now & then but they haven't replied yet. I'm busy with work these days too so I can't be online everyday like I used to.

Anyways, check back often, ok? This board is gonna be dead soon if we don't post.

Talk to you soon... :)
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:58 am

I saw marine on giz board, i hoep she'll coem back here..... ;) :cry:
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:09 am

hello everybody...actually im here at the moment!!!

im at work and we have a new comp :yay: .....

i dont have much news to tell...

but wait POTC is just out here...and i know a new guy i could ask to see the movie with me

but i still want V-man!!! guess how jealous everybody would be if i come to cinema with an OB lookalike

no...serious now...the guy im talking about is working in a shop close to ours

i like him ...thats it!!!

heloise are you still here?

ok take care ...love ya :D
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:14 am

still here marine ! :wub:

a new man, i dont know if it's a good idea but you're as old as to know what's good for you...

i hope u'll come soon in msn !! i miss a loooooooooot !! i miss everybody but u're oen of the girl i can't talk when i want (no adress, no number phoen) so i can't knowif you're fien or not ! :(
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:06 am

Nice to hear from you again, heloise! :)

What's keeping you busy these days?
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:28 am

i already posted this on Gz board...but two times cant do any harm!

baaad baad bad news!!!

it was halfway my fault i found out!

i saw him yesterday...he was outside when i passed...like in the good old days! :wub:

he seemed happy and suprised to see me again!!! canmt tell you how good it felt to hug him again!

my friend said he was f***ing nervous and turned red!

i was in a hurry so i quickly asked him if he got my SMS... "NO"...

it turned out that i couldnt read his bad handwriting and took a 4 in the number as a 9!!!

so he never got a message from me...so from his point of view,i wasnt interested in calling him and then

he saw me a few times and i didnt even said hello!!!

S H I T ! ! !

i told him that we have to work something out and that i come next week!

later we sended each other messages and he confessed that he has a GIRLFRIEND now!!! :heartbreaker: :heartbreaker: :heartbreaker:

i was almost dead...maybe that is because he also didnt want to wait anymore!!!

but hes open for a date...im totally confused!!!but i dont care that much about the GF anymore

of course i wanna see her...but she wont stop me from telling him my feelings! BASTA!!!
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:40 am

yeah, i read that on Giz :no:
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:16 am

Marine, are you talking about the Brazillian guy?
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Sep 08, 2003 5:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

as only it would be about him!!!...would be better...

no im stil busy with V-man!!!...pathetic eh??? :( :( :(
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:14 am

brazilian guy ?? who is he ?

glad te see you georgy :kiss:
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:37 am

oh...the brazilian...i just mentioned him in one post...he lives next to our shop but i cant say i like him only half as much as i liked v-man in the beginning...hes just nice!!!
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:05 am

So you're saying that V-man has a gf now because he didn't get your message & he thought you weren't interested in him? Man, that's one major misunderstanding! I'll be hell-bent on getting him back, too, if I were you.

Hey there, heloise! :)
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:40 pm

Georgy :( you dotn know the news. Go to gisele bundchen and watch "update" !! bad bad news :cry:
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:15 am

I read the thread. All I can say is, Marine, you shouldn't let this V-Man get to you. Like I've said, there are many fishes in the ocean. It's just a matter of finding the right one.

Now get your butt over here & start posting again! :D
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:52 am

MARINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW UP NOW SISTAH BEFORE I LOSE MY VIRTUAL VOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbanger:
chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby marine* » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:50 am

im here...dont panic...everything is alright ...i will give you professional help!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how are you doing...?

im fine again,maybe as a result of lotsa work and lotsa shopping to clean my head out!!!
oooh...but i cant stand all this christmas sh** around me right now,to early...plus,my city is very kinda traditional when it comes to X-mas!!!
anyway,i alway just let it pass me by and try not to notice the holy-commercial-overkill

BTW,where has the dirty stuff gone...seems like we're getting old and rotten eh???
i need some boys talk ...FAST...or i come down to wondering what santaclaus is hiding underneath!!! :D :P
marine*
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:51 pm

whats mean BTW ?
anyway, glad to see you fine....
Xmas makes me mad! i hate that. Children who piss me off are mad ! scream evrywhere, cry when they haven't what they would ;) ....my ealth is burning me inside <_<

cactus ! lose your virtual voice, it'll be able to tape on your keyboard with your fingers :lol: :lol:
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:11 am

to repeat milla's question: what the hell happened? :ph34r:

well, me, i'm pretty much holed up in my cubicle 6 days a week. (i wanted a job so bad before that's why i accepted the offer even after Mr. Big Boss --- not that his 'thing' is big *naughty* --- informed me that i'll only have one day off...now i'm kinda regretting...) :P

how are you doing...?

happily joining the "oh-christmas-is-just-around -the-corner bandwagon...i'm doing my christmas shopping after i log off...and i just sent christmas cards to some friends this morning, LOL... :P

oooh...but i cant stand all this christmas sh** around me right now,to early...plus,my city is very kinda traditional when it comes to X-mas!!!
anyway,i alway just let it pass me by and try not to notice the holy-commercial-overkill

well it's december 12 now, so my being in the christmasy mood is just on the right timing i guess...guilty!! i'm pretty much very traditional, too, when it comes to this season. now kill me! :P

BTW,where has the dirty stuff gone...seems like we're getting old and rotten eh???
i need some boys talk ...FAST...or i come down to wondering what santaclaus is hiding underneath!!!  

sorry, i'm experiencing the el nino season in this side of the world...very, very dry...not even the iraqi guy in my office managed to make everything even just a bit soggy...maybe milla can spice things up a bit...milla dear? sperm sperm

PS: why do i have this feeling that you might not like what santa's hiding underneath...not that i already saw it...but you know, fat guy, uhm....you know...does it always follow that fat guys have...oh we're soooo bad santa's not gonna give us gifts this christmas! :P :P

PS II: man! this is serious dry spell...now we're talking about santa?? :ph34r:

PS III: don't you guys post at gisele's board anymore? :blink:
chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:22 pm

Everybody is busy !

You know, on giz board...there are some newbies and I dont feel at home there. That's sad but so true.
I'm not very chrismasable !I dotn like very much xmas ! maybe my nephew will make me feel better.
For me, my reason to go out net is my health but I wotn speak about that, again and again.... :rolleyes: and I'm getting better so all is fien now
heloise
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:57 am

:ph34r: i wonder why marine and milla are hiding. they must have killed v-man. :ph34r:
chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby olivepie » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:08 pm

hi! i'm new here and I was wondering if I could talk with you guys? :unsure:? please? just post back asap because i was reading your messages and you guys are awsome! you talk like youv'e all known each other for years!... have you?
Okey dokey then.
olivepie

Postby olivepie » Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:35 pm

i know i'm new but how did you ppl get blue boxes under your names, it must be from how long you stay joined, but how long does it take to get more boxes? i feel like i'm being labeled "newbie" :unsure:
olivepie

Next

Return to Orlando Bloom