Orlando In Blue's New Video

BeccaUK
Advanced Member

Postby BeccaUK » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:03 pm

ORLANDO BLUE-M

Pinch yourselves, ladies. Sex-on-legs Orlando Bloom is to star in boy band Blue’s new video

Totty overload, wouldn’t you say? And he’s offering his services for free. Orli was asked by Blue member Duncan James to make a cameo appearance for the vid to their new track, 'Guilty'. The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star, who can bag a cool £2 million per film, is obviously such a big Blue fan that he’s waiving his fees.

Duncan was thrilled with his Orlando coup. He told 'The Sun': "I was talking with the boys and we decided that the new video needs a star to feature in the song. I wrote the track so it is very personal to me. It's not a huge bit but Orlando didn't seem at all bothered. I told him it was only a cameo but it was the whole point of the song and he jumped at it."

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:36 pm

hey! a new gal to join our orlandobsessed cult! yesness! come and join the club, becca!

welcome!

let me introduce myself: i am milla, i am palestinian, and 17!
the lot that dwells here are called:
-marine-german/i don't know....she's mixed, but she liveds in germany!
-heloise-french, and proud to be a one
-georgyporgy-hmmm...i know this one....damn...its been a long time....
-chantoir- filipino!
-isied-i don't know...but she's cool!
-and many more!

i live in the diseveled states of whites, and i think georgy does also...

so anyways......a 1000 x WELCOME! :beerchug: :dance: :blowkiss:

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:41 pm

and thanks for the news.....sex-on-legs...aaahhh...what a perfect description.

just out of curiousity, becca: how old are you? i'm assuming you are in the uk....and what nationality?how tall? what color is your hair?

and one last question: did you like orlando bloom before or after lord of the rings? and....hold on... one more... do you like orli with his old, "fin" hairdo, or his present-5 oclock- shadow 'do?

lotsoflove,
milla...the gaddamned palestinian.

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:18 am

Yeah, welcome Becca! :wave: Thanks for posting this news. I'd like to believe it but it's from the Sun so I'll reserve my judgment until I see him in the video with my own 2 eyes.

Milla, I'm Filipino too.

BeccaUK
Advanced Member

Postby BeccaUK » Sat Jul 19, 2003 5:22 am

so anyways......a 1000 x WELCOME!

Thank you. Hi! I'm not new to Abstracts (you can usually find me on the Justin Timberlake board), but I haven't really been to this board before.

just out of curiousity, becca: how old are you? i'm assuming you are in the uk....and what nationality?how tall? what color is your hair?

I'm 16, I'm English and from the UK, I'm 5' 8" and I'm a redhead.

did you like orlando bloom before or after lord of the rings? and....hold on... one more... do you like orli with his old, "fin" hairdo, or his present-5 oclock- shadow 'do?

Probably after. I don't think I knew him much before he was in LOTR. And I kinda like his hair now, but it looked cool before too.

I'd like to believe it but it's from the Sun

I know what you mean; 'The Sun' isn't exactly a reliable source at times! But I have seen this on Sky News too, so who knows?

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:39 am

Blue is getting big here in Asia. I think they've eclipsed Westlife in terms of popularity. I can't say I'm a fan though. I'm still an Nsync fan at heart. :D

Orlando's finished shooting Troy so maybe, if this report is true, he'd be filming the video soon.

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:05 pm

[QUOTE=georgyporgy,Jul 21 2003, 06:39 AM] Blue is getting big here in Asia. I think they've eclipsed Westlife in terms of popularity. I can't say I'm a fan though. I'm still an Nsync fan at heart. :D

n'sync?? are they big in Asia???

Elfdreams

Postby Elfdreams » Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:15 pm

Did this ever happen? I missed out I guess. :(

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:00 pm

BeccaUK wrote: I'm 16, I'm English and from the UK, I'm 5' 8" and I'm a redhead.

oh my god. I just turned 18 and i'm 5'2.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Orlando Bloom”