Old Flame?

sliminem

Postby sliminem » Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:21 pm

well we all know that kate and orlando are together, but i was watching vh1's young hollywood and it said that orlando was linked to christina ricci, well i was wondering if they use to be a couple or use to date? are there any photos of them together when they were together? does anyone know why they broke up?

Also who else has he dated? also has he ever dated anyone that wasn't a skinny-preppy-brintey spears lookin- white girl (no offence to anyone out there i don't mean this as a racist comment; i'm half white myself, but i was just describing "the look" that most of these girls that he's been linked to has, and i'm just curious to know if he's ever dated a black,bi-racial,asain,or latin girls)? basically if anyone knows ANYTHING about him please let me know.

Lydstar4

Postby Lydstar4 » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:09 am

There was a rumour that he was linked to Christina, after apparently at a party she threw up outside, and he helped her and comforted her or something. I think it was just the media making things up. And unfortunately most of his past girlfriends (Jemma Kidd, Joanne Morley) seemed to have been blonde haired, blue-eyed .. how do I say it..bimbos. I'm sure he said some where after being asked whether he prefers blondes or brunettes that he didn't care, but probably blondes, because most of his old girlfriends were blondes. I'm not really sure about who else he's been connected to. I don't think he's racist though, it's probably just that in L.A (where he is most of the time) all he meets are Britney Spears types.

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:28 pm

Also when that incident with Christina Ricci happened, she reportedly had a boyfriend at the time.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:56 pm

hmmm...yes....i'm pretty sure it was the media with christina ricci. but as for that bosworth girl (or bimbo <_< )....i dislike her a great, great deal.
yep, he could have definitely done better than this.

any followers?

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:52 pm

If he's happy then I'm happy for him. But I don't want him to get into a serious relationship now when his career is just starting to pick up. He will go a long way if he played his cards right.

But I found this piece of news & it seems like he & Kate are more serious that I thought. If this is true, that is.

teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=42920&cat=1055Orlando Bloom Flies Girlfriend to Set

when_doves_cry

Postby when_doves_cry » Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:16 pm

sorry but so far, kate is the prettiest of all orlando's ex's...i think they're cute together.... jemma in the other hand.......yuck.....maybe she could use her own make up magic on herself...no offense :P

-yuki

**new member by the way~* :D

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Jul 30, 2003 8:00 pm

welcome, my dear. a thousand times welcome.
tell us a little about yourself.
i will if you will!

and your name is? you can make it up for all i care. i like addresssing people by aname. it sounds a bit more personal.

and okay, i really don't care if he loves her or not.
i just don't want him to get married. not at this point. that would be terrible.
and i still don't care if she's pretty or not. personally, i think she's not that pretty. but i do have taste in foreign features. but i really don't like her personality. i read like 2 interviews, and i was repulsed.

but it's okay. i'm not caring.

lotsoflove,
milla

when_doves_cry

Postby when_doves_cry » Thu Jul 31, 2003 11:10 am

hieeeeeeeee and thnx for the welcome :lol:

about me:

name: yuki
Race: 1/2 Scottish 1/2 Japanese
fav. actors: every girl's typical lists including Brad PItt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger (Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi! :P ), Orlando Bloom, Colin Firth (Oh~ Mr. Darcy~*)

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I agree with Milla.....Glad he's not married, Personally, look how many women Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt had dated b4 they got married or started a family..... Believe me, save your jelousy for the future...Don't stress yourself to a Kate Bosworth... LIVE WELL**!!! hehehe ;) :D

-yuki

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:45 pm

you know, yuki, i like you.

here's my basic info.
name: duh. milla.
race: pure blood palestinian. and proud of it.
favourite actors: orlando bloom, milo ventimiglia, lots of non-superstardom people. like low-budget movies.
fav. music: rock. soft rock . idon't know what to call it. coldplay. only a couple of metallica songs. the softer ones. alot of little stuff.

and i have a little of an accent. i can't help it. :D

oh, yeah. i'm very political. too many people have said that i'm too mature for my age. that i should be having fun. oh well. so be it. B) :P

lotsoflove,
milla, the goddamned palestinian.

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:07 am

I forgot to welcome you to the board, Yuki, so welcome! :) Feel free to post here.

You like Milo V., Milla? Did you hear about his GG spin-off being cancelled? I feel so bad for him but at the same time I want him to remain in GG. The bad news is, the new season has already started filming & there's no word yet if Jess is coming back.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:33 pm

Milla wrote: hmmm...yes....i'm pretty sure it was the media with christina ricci. but as for that bosworth girl (or bimbo <_< )....i dislike her a great, great deal.
yep, he could have definitely done better than this.

rofl. i totally agree. i dont like her either.

but yeah, i heard the whole christina barfed at a party, and he comforted her.

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:55 pm

has anyone noticed that their are no ugly famous ppl????
that makes me sad, because even if your really talented, unless your pretty, you dont have much of a chance.

Return to “Orlando Bloom”