Is It Just Me Or......

when_doves_cry

Postby when_doves_cry » Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:19 pm

is it just me or do i see more young celebs trying to dress more like johnny depp.....orlando's fashion was pretty normal, ya know, like gap, etc. just casual...but ever since he worked with johnnydepp he began to dress more like an indie......other celebs like heath l, colin f., sean william s.... does anybody else notice that?

-yuki

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:54 pm

i have noticed orlando going through this awkward phase. his hair, his clothes, and so on. i want the old orli back. i miss his special short hair, with the fin like style.

yeah, doves. i've noticed it too. indie-rocker style.

lotsoflove,
milla, the goddamned palestinian.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:06 pm

i think orlando looks great....now depp, i thought he looked awful at the opening.....but have you seen him on the cover of GQ? :drool:

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:13 am

I think it's better than the grunge look Ethan Hawke had going on in the early 90's. But I thought Orlando always dressed like that.

Anyways, this "indie" look is ok as long as it suits them. But I don't like it when they come out like they haven't showered in weeks, like Heath & Johnny sometimes.

Milla
Ultra Member

Postby Milla » Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:48 pm

the clothes are ok with me. i don't mind at all. but i want him to cut his hair. that's all i ask. is that too much?

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:01 am

I think he's just getting in character with the roles he's portraying. The long hair is ok with me.

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:20 pm

Milla wrote: the clothes are ok with me. i don't mind at all. but i want him to cut his hair. that's all i ask. is that too much?

i agree completely. i dont like the long hair. i saw a picture of him on entertainment tonight once, and he looked like a woman. and sometimes it looks like he hasnt washed it for weeks. im not a big fan of the PotC little goatee thingy either...

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Tue Jan 27, 2004 3:44 pm

you know what though???

there's this one picture of orli in a pirate outfit where he looks really hot
like, hotter than most others, so mabey he just is needing to find his style, because ive seen him in like 12 different themes, and he was sexy the whole time.

Return to “Orlando Bloom”