Troy's Trailer**!

when_doves_cry

Postby when_doves_cry » Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:40 pm

damn you whoever plays helen!! heheheh :lol: i still think she is not good enough to be helen of troy.......she is supposed to be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THAT TIME..... but she really isn't..... but whtever~*
i think that movie is gonna be great....BRAD PITT!!~~ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~!!!!!!
ORLI**!!!~~~~~ BIGGER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~!!!!!!!

-yuki :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:01 am

I haven't seen it. I saw the ET's first look on Troy though. It was just Brad Pitt with long hair & in costume. No mention of Orli. :(

PervyHobbitFancier
Advanced Member

Postby PervyHobbitFancier » Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:29 am

Wooh!Im back! and happy to be! so.... :lol:

I went to like, i guess the 'official' troy site, and all the mostly talked about was brad pitt(grrr...) and the movie poster is just brad pitt with WAY to much bronzer on, and I agree. I dont think Diane Krueger(If thats how you spell its) was the best choice for helen. Hmm...atleast they got the right actor for the prettiest MAN in the world at that time(lol, ORLI!!) but, eh. I would much rather see Orli in skimmpy leather attire with way too much bronzer on a movie poster than brad pitt.

georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby georgyporgy » Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:42 pm

^^ They're trying to sell this movie as if Brad is the only actor in it! Orli has already proven his box-office appeal, the producers should bank on him, too.

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:06 pm

PervyHobbitFancier wrote: I would much rather see Orli in skimmpy leather attire with way too much bronzer on a movie poster than brad pitt.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>me too. definetly</span>
I LOVE HIM!!!!</span>

Return to “Orlando Bloom”