To The Goddamned Palestinian

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:30 am

hey, why did you suddenly left the messenger? promise, i won't talk about capitalism with passion again... :lol: :lol:

PS:

olivepie, i won't ask anymore...you were obviously bored...you flooded this board with your messages...keep 'em coming though! :D

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:11 am

one day, I was in msn and I spoke with her..in fact, it was her sister... :angry: so maybe it was her sister.... ;)

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:51 am

heloise wrote: one day, I was in msn and I spoke with her..in fact, it was her sister... :angry: so maybe it was her sister.... ;)

is her sister also into politics? we spoke about that. sounds like milla to me. :blink:

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:01 pm

no, no about politics !! I asked few time : are you milla ? and she said yes, of course, but it wasn't her, I saw it !! her sister is oyunger so it's easy to see if it's our mille or her sister !!!

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:52 am

chantoir wrote: hey, why did you suddenly left the messenger? promise, i won't talk about capitalism with passion again... :lol: :lol:

PS:

olivepie, i won't ask anymore...you were obviously bored...you flooded this board with your messages...keep 'em coming though! :D

Oh my god!- I'm sooo sorry!!!!
its just that when i found this board, i like fell into it, and now i cant stop. :cry: :cry:

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:26 am

olivepie wrote: Oh my god!- I'm sooo sorry!!!!
its just that when i found this board, i like fell into it, and now i cant stop. :cry:  :cry:

hey, don't be sorry....i just wrote what i've observed....just keep on posting....we need someone to keep this board alive anyway.... ;)

olivepie

Postby olivepie » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:29 pm

ok

tell me if it gets annoying though.

Return to “Orlando Bloom”