Reason For Loving Orlando

Postby OrlieLuver764 » Mon May 10, 2004 6:15 pm

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Hey fellow Orlie fanz, luverz, etc.

I was juss curious as to see WHY you actually adore him? is it his looks? the way he acts? or juss cuz he's....Orlando Bloom? let me know.
BTW
The reason why I LOVE Orlie is becuz of the AWESOME movies he's starred in. I also think that he is the FINEST man on earth. :smlove: He haas inspired me too. The reason for his inspiration is becuz of the very tragic thing that had happened to him (breaking his back) i felt SO bad for him. I honestly cried. But he was very courageous. He walked out of the hospital becuz he was determined to live and he didnt want to ket himself down or be stuck like that forever, when he knew he could do better. I too have a back problem. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) in other words my spinal cord is uneven/crooked. Every nite I have to wear a back brace to hekp straighten it. and believe me...its not fun sleeping in a plastic brace all nite...its not too exciting in the summer either. Talk about sweating. Newho. If the brace thing doesnt work out, I mite have to go into surgery. What they will do is stick a rod down my back...ooohhh sounds painful. I never had surgery b4 only when I had a lymph note removed from my neck when I was about 2 or 3-I couldnt move my neck 4 a while. Enough about me!!! yea! lol Well another reason why I LOVE Orlie so much is bcuz we have sorta alot in common. I know we are like 12-13 yrs apart...but one can have their wishes n dreams!!! lol :D I soooo want to meet him, I despise ALL gurls who have an autograph of him!!! I wanna meet real bad!! I LOVE him SOOOO much that I have a whole wall in my room dedicated to him. I but EVERY magazine, book, poster, etc. of him. Yea, I'm obsessed! I'm so obsessed that i got an email with his name in it. I was thinkin' about gettin a tatoo with his name, but dats kinda dumb. lol Well this post is SORDA long, so I will try 2 post later on!!</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>PS. I have a website that I juss started on like a couple months ago. If u would like to visit it you can, plz give me suggestions or comments if u want. I dont mind. I have SOME pics of Orlie and others, but like I said, I kinda juss started on it. The website is: http://melissamellymarshmellow.bravehost.comMy Webpage Email me with suggestions!!! \[EMAIL=OrlandoBloomLuver07@yahoo.com\]OrlandoBloomLuver07@yahoo.com\[/EMAIL\] or \[EMAIL=lilprettymelly@msn.com\]lilprettymelly@msn.com\[/EMAIL\] you can email me nething. pics, ideas, u name it!!! thnx!
~~*Melissa*~~
~~*Melly*~~
~~*Marshmellow*~~
~~*Mizz. Bloom*~~
:birthday: PS2: My B-day is Tomorrow!! 5/11/04!!! I FINALLY turnin 15!!! yes yes!! lol :birthday: </span></span>
OrlieLuver764

Postby georgyporgy » Tue May 11, 2004 7:41 am

I like him because he's gorgeous, he's the perfect Legolas & he's really sweet! ;)
georgyporgy
Supreme Member

Postby mtvjunkie » Tue May 11, 2004 4:13 pm

:birthday: happy birthdat OrlieLuver764!

and :wave: always nice to have new members :nod: im helena by the way.

and i love orlando because
a. hes very talented
b. hes very attractive
c. hes british :P
mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby olivepie » Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:06 pm

that wa sreally sweet and touching. :clap:
olivepie

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:24 am

I love Orli because he is sexy, talented, and the accent is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!

and............. that hair. I would love to run my fingers through that hair!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh and he along side Johnny Depp- well, what more can I say!
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:32 pm

I dont think he's good looking at all really. He's a pretty good actor though
xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:36 am

I think Orli is goodlooking when he has the facial hair and the long curly locks but as legolas in LOTR he was a little weak for my taste. But he is a good actor! ;)
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby dirtypop4nsync » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:49 pm

i like him b/c he is sexy, cute, and a great actor..
i love all his movies...... :P
dirtypop4nsync
Ultra Member

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:37 am

Where is Orli these days? He hasn't married yet has he? I haven't seen any photos of him or heard anything about that boxing movie he is in. Anyone have news? :unsure:
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:42 am

god wher 2 start lol

a.hes gorge
b. hes so sweet
c.he is an amzing actor.
d.lotr is like one of my fave movies and he was the best by far
e.he is from the uk as i am

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:18 am

You are Irish huh? Beautiful country I've heard!

I love Orli's British accent. With that accent he is even more sexy! :)
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:52 am

yeh im from northern ireland.its a nice place yeh sum lovely senery lol.
sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:07 pm

he is verry sexayy...& British... ;)
PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby mtvjunkie » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:13 pm

:yay: yay for britain :P im pretty sure hes from kent if anyone wanted to know which home county

the boxing movie 'the calcium kid' is available on dvd i believe, all i know is hes shirtless and hot :drool: in some scenes and it wasnt popular with critiics
mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:14 pm

The boxing movie was already out in the theatre? I didn't get to see the trailer! :(
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:20 am

He is in "Elizabethtown" now. ;)
Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Mystery red carpeter » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:21 pm

Very hansome..(stating the obvious there).........and I agree with what rainbow smiles says........that accent......he has that kind of voice that makes you tingle..he's not afraid to push his boundaries.....is spontaneous....there's something sexy about his mouth, the way it goes in the the corners....and I seem to have a lot of things in common with him....we both graduated drama school the same time as eachother for one..but as an actor........he's not the best actor I've coem across.....sorry..........he should definatly consider modelling though
Mystery red carpeter

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:41 pm

Here is a good one of the gorgeous Mr. Bloom. Tell me those tattoos aren't fake :( Nothing would make Orli sexier than a few tattoos ;)

Orlando and Johnny are the poster boys for the most gorgeous men on the planet! Does anyone know what Elizabethtown is about? :unsure:

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/7753/orli1.jpgMr. Perfect

I read recently that He and Kates relationship has been voted #1 to last out of the newer celeb couples. :thumbup:
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:14 am

Elizabethtown is the new film that Cameron Crowe wrote. They had the US actor Ashton Kutcher first but he had to leave due to some misunderstanding connected with his acting abilities! :lol: Then the Orlando had to come very quickly and fill in this place.
Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:43 am

Thanks Claire! I'll take Orlando over Ashton any day! :)
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:11 am

No problemo! Here they have also photographic material of the filming:

joblo.com/index.php?id=4847Elizabethtown
Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:18 am

Thanks Claire! As much as I'm not a fan of Kirsten Dunst, I do think that the two of them make a good onscreen pair! So happy to see that Ashton wasn't in the role! Orlando has straight hair in the set photos - :angry: I love his curly locks - what happened!?
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:57 am

I think he's got the waves in the hair, but it is not clearly seen. We'll see later! ;)
Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Rainbowsmiles » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:23 am

As long as I can see Orli's face I guess I'll be ok! :P I wonder if he'll have to lose the accent for this role - because he has never done that before has he? and... when does Pirates 2 come out. Johnny and Orli on the screen together can't be beat! Do you like JD as well Claire?
Rainbowsmiles
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:20 am

Sure! I think "Pirates" is being filmed this fall+winter and should be ut in 2005! ;)

Yeah, has he done different accent? :thinking: I don't think so... But this should have been included in the education they gave them at acting school, so... no problem!
Claire
Supreme Member

Postby carolle_rich » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:27 am

his last movie is great!
carolle_rich

Return to Orlando Bloom