Justin Ditched By Alyssa

bhbc

Postby bhbc » Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:18 pm

Justin Ditched by Alyssa

Pop prince Justin Timberlake is facing heartache, just nine-months after splitting from long-term love Britney Spears - he's about to be dumped by actress Alyssa Milano. According to British tabloid the Daily Star, Alyssa - who hooked up with the 'N Sync singer after his split with Britney - has swapped the clean-cut star for Limp Bizkit rocker Fred Durst. The Kiss The Bride star was spotted smooching with Durst on a secret date at Los Angeles' Whiskey Bar on Friday night. A fellow reveler says, "They were all over each other. They were kissing, holding hands and groping one another." But, according to the Alyssa's pals, the actress hasn't broken the news to Justin yet.

A shocked friend told the Star, "Alyssa is done with Justin and has moved onto Fred. But she hasn't told him. It's disgraceful." It seems the age gap between Alyssa and Justin - she's 29 while he's a youthful 21 - proved to be the catalyst for the breakup. A pal explains, "Alyssa feels Justin's no longer a boy, but not yet a man, to paraphrase one of Britney's songs. She really likes him, but the reality is, she thinks he's just too young for her. She doesn't know how to tell Justin, but one things for certain - she's fallen head over heels for Fred."

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:16 pm

Well I heard it, too.

Do you believe it?

cheryleVLawson
Advanced Member

Postby cheryleVLawson » Mon Dec 16, 2002 11:55 pm

don't know for sure but she was with justin all last week and the weekend. i think the tabloids are fishing, they don't know what is going between them and alyssa was at a party that they talked about on et and fred was there(that where the tabloids got it from). alyssa and justin aren't officially dating---they are at that getting to know you stage. so time will reveal all.

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Tue Dec 31, 2002 4:21 am

Fred from limp bizkit- dont make me laugh-ha ha!!! :D :rolleyes: :) :P :o

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2003 4:41 am

*Blab*, we figured out that it's not true, about Fred I mean.

But what's up with Justin Timberlake?

femmefatel

Postby femmefatel » Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:20 pm

isn't Fred shagging Britney. He's even said they are.

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:41 am

i believe it was the other way around....j dumped her :shrug:

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:03 pm

If Alyssa dumped justin, then shes mad, who in there right mind would leave the sexiest boy justin, for a creep like fred fu**in durst :shrug:

Return to “Alyssa Milano”