Alyssa profiled on ET this weekend (again)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun May 20, 2001 12:32 am

>>> Tv stars like alyssa milano of 'who's the boss' and 'sabrina the teenaged witch's' melissa joan hart became famous as little girls. But as they grew up, their images turned from teenyboppers to serious sexpots. Alyssa milano first came to our attention in 1984 as the tomboy samantha on 'who's the boss.' Before long, she was 17, posing in a bikini for a fitness magazine.

>> I'd never done a picture i was pretty nervous, but you know what? I thought about just doing it for people who were there. I didn't think it was gonna go out to public.

>> Reporter: The now sultry 28-year-old with a pierced belly and tattoos has obviously since grown comfortable posing with barely and in 1999, was named by 'e.T.' And 'tv guide' as one of tv's sexiest stars. But the actress' racy new image also has led to problems. In 1998, she and her manager/mom, lynn, filed suit against several internet sites for faking explicit pictures of alyssa. In the end, she scored a $230,000 settlement against one web designer.

>> I feel like a pioneer i'm very proud of what my mom and I accomplished.

Kailly

Postby Kailly » Sun Jun 24, 2001 9:53 pm

thanks for the info....she did go pretty racy. did anybody watch embrace the vampire?

alyssas_angel

Postby alyssas_angel » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:35 pm

yes,wish i never did

BootyfulMami02

Postby BootyfulMami02 » Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:23 pm

I've never seen it. What's it about ?

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Fri Dec 27, 2002 2:16 pm

Ive never seen it either...its probaly 1 of those things that ppl dont know much about or never saw it. If u pick a person off of the streets and say, '' Do u know who alyssa milano is?'' There bound 2 say no.... :( :)

Return to “Alyssa Milano”